The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Strobe Goth

mc mm

Synopsis:

I was the quarterback of the football team, and I liked being in charge. Then, at the school dance, I was distracted by a strobe light. That strange “goth” kid just happened to be standing nearby when it happened. Not that I dislike gay people, but the goth kid made me feel uncomfortable.

More of my Stories: www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Oxenforde

Body:

I stepped outside for a breath of fresh air.

The school dance was nice, and everyone seemed to be having a good time—but people kept flocking to me. Congratulating me. Telling me what a good job I did. Which, I will admit, is a nice problem to have.

The dance was being held in the school gymnasium; which was a great place for sports, but not ventilated well enough to hold a thousand dancing teenagers. It was hot and muggy. The dance music was noisy. I was a little tired of being the center of attention.

I was the quarterback of the high school football team. We had just beaten our rival school. It hadn’t been a particularly difficult game. Our team had some very good players this year, and our rival’s team wasn’t very strong. Two years ago, our rivals easily crushed us at the big game. Last year, the game was much closer—but we still lost to a late-game field goal. Losing by two points.

This year, we trounced them. Our team was very strong.

It was natural that I was the quarterback of the football team. When there was a task to do, I was the person that everyone looked towards for leadership. If there was a school project, field trip, or even at my part-time job—I was usually picked to lead. I was generally in charge of all group activities; football was no different.

I liked being in control, in charge.

It was hot and muggy in the gymnasium. I slipped outside for some air.

I didn’t go out front, where there were a lot of people. I slipped out the back, towards the drama/music/dance building. It was dark back there, and there were no people. I could breath some cool air, and have a couple of minutes of peace.

The sky was clear and the air was crisp. Away from the loud, amplified music—there was relative quiet. I could hear the music pounding away inside the gym. I looked up at the starry sky. A couple of deep breaths cleared my head.

Music that was poundingly loud inside the gym, was a muted thudding outside. The lights from the dance lit up the gym’s frosted windows.

Through the open windows, I could see a single strobe light.

The strobe flashed fast. Blinking quickly. The strobe blinked. Blinked. I watched the strobe. The strobe was flashing. I could see the strobe. I watched the strobe. There was the strobe. All I did was watch that strobe. That fast strobe.

[strobe]

I was being shaken by Joel.

He had a look of concern on his face. He asked, “Steve? Are you ok?”

I replied automatically, “Of course I’m ok.”

I looked around. I was still outside. I was cold. The DJ was playing a different song. Somehow the music had changed without me noticing it.

I took a close look at Joel. He seemed genuinely concerned.

Joel wasn’t my favorite person. In fact, Joel kind-of creeped me out. Joel was a straight “A” student, math wiz, and in all the STEM clubs. In addition to being brainy, he hung out with the actors, musicians, and dancers.

He was ... well, he was gay. Not that I had a problem with gay people; I knew a lot of gay people—well some, anyway. There were two openly gay guys on the football team. And, I think that there might have been one more (closeted) gay guy on the team.

But, Joel would stare at me. We had PE together. When we showered, he would stare. I didn’t like that. I don’t mind if people look, but open gawking is not ok.

He was skinny. Very skinny. I asked him once. We were both 6′–0″ tall [183 cm]. But he weighs 110 pounds [50 kg]. I weigh 225 pounds [102 kg]. He was slightly less than one half my weight. From across the shower bay, you could literally his see his ribs. I am big; most of that is muscle. I had spent years pumping iron to get this big—and I keep pumping iron to stay this big.

Joel wore clothes that emphasized his extreme skinniness: tight shirts and very skinny “spider pants”. He kept his hair long, straight, and dyed black. He went for the “goth” look.

Some people said that he looked “cool”. I thought that he looked like a bug.

And, he stared at me in the shower.

Joel repeated himself, “Are you ok?”

I replied, less sure of myself, “Yeah. I think so.”

He said, “You were just standing there; watching the gymnasium.”

I looked over at the gym. The muffled music, the lights on the windows, the strobe light ...

[strobe]

Joel was standing right in front of me, very close, staring in my eyes.

I took a step back, “Dude. A little close.”

Joel gave me a careful look, then looked at the gym. He asked me, “What were you looking at?”

His question confused me. I looked over at the gym. I answered, “I was looking at the gym. The lights on the frosted windows. I was listening to the music. The strobe light ...”

The strobe light was still going, of course. I gave it a careful look. The strobe light. Flashing its quick pattern.

[strobe]

Somehow, Joel was no longer standing in front of me. He was standing behind me, looking over my shoulder at the gym.

I jumped with surprise.

He told me, “Look at the strobe light.”

I did. I wasn’t certain why he wanted me to ...

[strobe]

Again—Joel had moved, without me noticing. He was right in front of me. Inches from my face. His hands were in my hair, holding my head. My lips tingled and felt warm.

“What the HELL!” I blinked with surprise, “What the HELL are you doing?“

Joel looked surprised and guilty. I wasn’t certain what he had been doing, but I knew he had been doing something wrong.

What was happening to me? I finally figured out that something was going on. Something was wrong. Joel was doing something. What was he doing?

The expression on Joel’s face changed. Surprise and guilt changed to cunning and clever.

I stormed off, marching back to the gym.

Behind me, Joel shouted, “Strobe Light!”

I looked up at the strobe light.

[strobe]

I was with my friend Joel. We were standing behind the gym, talking about the football game.

After a couple of minutes—Joel pointed to the strobe light.

[strobe]

Joel was standing in front of me.

I told Joel about my problems with math. I was struggling with Algebra. He offered to tutor me. I thanked him, but I wasn’t really interested. I was doing well enough in Algebra to pass. That was all I was interested in.

Joel pointed up. I looked, and there was the strobe light.

[strobe]

Joel was standing to my side.

Joel was there. My friend Joel. I threw my arm over Joel’s shoulders My friend’s shoulders. My friend. I liked Joel. Joel was my friend.

We talked for a while, then I went back into the gym. I rejoined the dance.

* * *

Durning Monday afternoon’s football practice, Joel was in the bleachers; watching the practice. There was no reason why Joel shouldn’t be there—but, it was a little odd, because he had never been at a practice before.

After practice, as the team walked to the gym to shower, he told me that he had a cool video on his phone that he wanted me to watch.

I showered and cleaned up with the team—then I met Joel in the hall, outside the locker room. After a couple minutes talking, we were the last two people there.

Joel took out his phone, and showed me the video. The video was called “10 hour strobe”, which I thought was a strange name for a film. Joel started the video, then handed me his phone. The film started with a constant flickering. The film was literally a video of a strobe light.

[strobe]

I said, “What is this?”

Joel said, “Keep watching. It gets better.”

[strobe]

Joel had taken his phone back. I couldn’t see the screen. I realized that the film would be better if there was no possibility of being interrupted. After a moment, I thought of the assistant coach’s office. We didn’t currently have an assistant coach, so that office was being used as a storeroom. Students weren’t supposed to go in there.

Joel asked me if I knew of a place we could be private. I said, “Yes, but it is strictly off-limits.”

He showed me his phone.

[strobe]

To my surprise, Joel suggested we move to the assistant coach’s office. It was a great suggestion. We could be private there. No one would interrupt us.

How did Joel even know about the assistant coach’s office?

The assistant coach’s office was never locked. Anyway—this late, no one would be going there. In fact, we were probable the last two people in the building. I looked at the fading light through the windows. How did it get to be so late?

In the assistant coach’s office, Joel gave me his phone again. The film was still playing.

I asked, “Is the whole film a strobe light?”

Joel responded, “Just keep watching. It’s a great film.”

I looked at the screen.

[strobe]

Then, Joel was standing with his phone in one hand, and a towel in the other. He said, “That’s enough of the film. How did you like it?”

I replied, “Great. It was a great film.” But, I wasn’t being honest. Truthfully, I didn’t remember a single thing about it.

We stood up. When did I sit? I was very sweaty—like I had had a second workout. And, I felt odd. I felt fucked out, like I had very recently cum.

I gave Joel a big hug. It felt good when Joel was in my arms. He was so skinny. I liked how he felt in my arms. I liked feeling his ribs under my finger tips. He was so cute. I brushed my fingers though his hair. His long hair.

The windows were dark. I said, “How did it get so late?”

Joel didn’t have an answer for my question.

I had a sudden thought, “Can you tutor me in Algebra? I’m doing well enough to pass the class, but I would be better if I got good grades.”

I realized that I had been drifting through my classes, I needed to do better.

Joel nodded his head. I can tutor you. I’ll have the house to myself on Wednesday until late. Bring your Algebra books and homework to my house after football practice on Wednesday.

* * *

I could barely wait for Wednesday. I could hardly contain myself.

After practice on Wednesday, I went straight to Joel’s house. I had never been there before; I don’t know why. He was such a good friend of mine—but, for some reason—I had never been to his house.

Joel invited me in, and showed me around. As promised, we were alone in the house. His parents wouldn’t be home until after 10 p.m.

His tour ended in his “workshop”.

The basement of his house had partitioned into two halves. One half of the house’s basement was a laundry room and a storage area. The other half of the basement was walled off as his private workshop.

His workshop was kind-of impressive. He had a lot of tools and equipment. I didn’t know much about workshops, other than what I learned in shop class at school—but everything looked organized. Wood-working tools and metal-working tools were hung carefully on pegboard. There were a lot of electronic components stacked neatly on the long work bench. Two long rows of labeled cabinets and shelves held various things. I didn’t know what half of the things in his work shop were.

When you look at someone as nice as Joel—you forget how very smart he was.

There was a study desk, made from a sturdy kitchen table; also, a couple of second-hand, arm-less kitchen chairs.

Despite being in a basement—the floors were concrete throughout, and everything was clean and well lit.

Joel showed off some of his special tools, and explained some of the projects he was working on.

Eventually, Joel asked to see my homework. We put all my schoolwork on the table, pulled the chairs together, and started working.

We made good progress at first. After a half an hour or so, I became distracted and started telling a joke.

Joel took the opportunity to show me one of the projects that he was working on. He put on a pair of dark goggles. He pointed to his work bench and told me to look at the “reflector”. I didn’t know what I was supposed to look at, then suddenly, I knew.

The reflector was for a strobe light.

It was a very bright strobe light. I didn’t know how Joel could stand the light, then I realized that he had his goggles. I gave the strobe a good look.

[strobe]

Joel was sitting next to me, we were doing my Algebra homework.

We made some more progress, for half an hour or so. Then I started to tell a story about something that happened at football practice.

Joel put his goggles back on, and switched on the strobe.

[strobe]

We were doing Algebra. We were almost finished, when I got distracted again.

Joel switched on the strobe.

[strobe]

We finished up my homework.

Joel told me, “If anyone asks about how you finished your homework, tell them that I’m tutoring you in Algebra.”

Homework put away, we chatted away for half an hour or so.

Joel switched on the strobe.

[strobe]

I felt “wonderful”. Someone was sucking my dick. I looked down, it was Joel. Joel was sucking my dick. My goth friend was sucking me. My skinny, pale friend—with his long black hair—was sucking me. I felt “wonderful”.

But, Joel was a guy. That seemed wrong somehow.

I pulled back.

Joel flipped the strobe back on. He said, “Look at the strobe.”

I looked over.

[strobe]

I felt “wonderful”.

I came.

I think that Joel had just sucked me off.

The strobe was off. I had a “fucked out” feeling. I felt “wonderful”.

The word “wonderful” kept rolling around in my head. It wasn’t a word that I would normally use. But, it seemed to be the word to describe how I felt.

I couldn’t believe that I was asking the question, but I asked Joel, “Did you just blow me?”

Joel gave me a smile, and said, “Yes. Yes I did.”

I thought about that for a moment.

Joel asked, “How does that make you feel?”

I told him that I felt “wonderful”.

Joel asked me if I wanted to keep the blow job secret.

I decided that I did.

Joel switched on the strobe light.

[strobe]

Joel had given me a blow job. It had been a great blow job. I wanted more of them, soon. That I was getting sex from a guy was our secret. It was no one’s business. Our secret.

Then it was time to go.

Joel’s parents were getting home soon. I had to get home.

* * *

Three times a week. Joel tutored me. On Wednesday and Friday evenings—Joel tutored me in his workshop. Sunday afternoons—Joel tutored me at my house.

This went on for weeks, my Algebra grades got better. Joel added Biology tutoring to Algebra. Soon, he was helping me with all my classes. My grades shot up. I had been a C- student. Now, I was a solid B+ student.

I thanked Joel for all the time he was spending helping me.

He told me that explaining the material in various different ways helped him understand it better. “Teaching makes me a better student.” “Plus”, he added, “there were ‘other benefits’.“

I’m wasn’t certain what he meant by “other benefits”. I think he meant the sex. He enjoyed the sex. And, to my great surprise, I enjoyed having sex with Joel. In fact, I enjoyed sex with Joel more than having sex with a girl. Sex with Joel was “wonderful”. Sex with Joel was our secret. That I was having sex with a guy was still a secret. Just the two of us knew about it.

This went on for a couple more weeks. My grades continued to improve.

* * *

Joel was the first person I had ever had conversations about sex. I’m normally very private when discussing sex, but for some reason, it was very easy to talk with Joel.

During our meandering conversations, I mentioned that I liked to feel “in control” during sex. Not in a domineering way, but I wanted to decide when he should blow me. And, when I was with a girl, I wanted to decide when to start kissing.

Joel said that this idea fit my personality. The same way that I gravitated to becoming the quarterback, and how I was generally in charge of class projects.

It was a few days later, that I decided that Joel and I should kiss. We were in his workshop, and I decided to kiss him, and I did. We made out. It was “wonderful”.

After a while, I decided that it was time for him to blow me. I grabbed him, and pushed him onto his knees in front of me. I pulled out my dick, and shoved it towards his mouth.

I was a little surprised by my aggressiveness. “Too rough?” I asked.

Joel answered, by taking my dick into his mouth and sucking. It was “wonderful”.

* * *

It was fine that Joel was blowing me, but I wouldn’t be interested in anything more than that. I certainly wouldn’t blow him; or any guy. And, “butt sex” of any sort was completely off the table. It came down to “control”. I couldn’t let anyone be in charge of me during sex. I was the top. I was blown. I controlled when and where. Silly perhaps, but I couldn’t let that go.

So, I was surprised, when a month after the first time Joel sucked me off, I fucked Joel. We were doing homework in his workshop. The strobe light being used on and off. Then, I was in one of those arm-less chairs with my dick out. Instead of Joel sucking me—Joel was naked, sitting in my lap, facing me. He was ridding my dick; bouncing up and down. Facing me, his dick poked my belly. I could see his closed eyes, even though his goggles. He moaned in time to his bouncing. Light from the strobe filled his workshop. I was close to cumming. His head tipped back, his long hair cascaded down his back. The tips of his hair were lightly brushing my knees.

I was close. He was close. I could feel my balls ride up. He was moaning and starting to shout.

We came at almost the same time. I could feel my jizz fill the condom. His spray shot on my chest and onto my face.

Harsh breathing followed.

Joel had left a line of scratches on my back.

[strobe]

The strobe was off. Joel had removed his goggles. Joel and I kissed passionately. He started putting his tongue into my mouth, but I won that battle. My tongue explored his mouth.

I held his head. I commanding his body.

I was firmly in charge.

* * *

Those scratch marks proved to do wonders for my reputation. When someone noticed them in the gym shower, and asked how I got them. I said, that I “... got them during sex.” Which was true. But, because the fact that I was having sex with a guy was secret, I couldn’t tell them who I was with. So, instead of bragging, I kept quiet. This gave me a mysterious air.

* * *

I had never sucked a dick. But, I wasn’t surprised when I found Joel’s dick down my throat.

I was on my back, on Joel’s table. My head was over the edge of the table, so I was seeing the world upside down.

Joel was standing over me; sliding his dick into my mouth. Like his body, Joel’s dick was skinny and long. Not nearly as wide as mine, but at least 9 inches long. He seemed interested in getting its entire length into my mouth. The first bit was easy. It felt weird to have a warm dick in my mouth, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. When he reached the back of my mouth, I started to gag and choke.

[strobe]

I was in charge. It was my decision to suck him. I wanted him down my throat. I pulled him into my mouth. It took concentration and determination—but, eventually, I had his dick completely inside me.

We sighed.

He bent down, and took my dick inside of his mouth. The two of us, both sucking. Him on top. Me in the position of power, underneath. He fucked my mouth very gently. I choked. I pushed him away. His dick ejected from my mouth.

He tipped my head towards his work bench.

[strobe]

His dick down my throat, he fucked very slowly. Joel held my wrists to the table top. I wanted Joel to control my body, so I could be in charge. I willed Joel to fuck my mouth. He increased his speed.

I was ready. I decided to swallow Joel’s cum. It was my decision. I was in control.

We were both close. Both ready.

We came at the same time. I swallowed his jizz greedily. I didn’t catch all of Joel’s jizz. It made a mess all over my face, table top, and floor.

He collapsed across my chest; both of us breathing hard.

Recovering, Joel held me down, just like I liked, and kissed me.

He pointed my face towards his workbench.

[strobe]

I was completely in control of the sex. When we had sex. What we did during sex. Everything.

It was my idea to keep our relationship secret. It was no one’s business what we did. And, it was no one’s business that Joel used a strobe light. It was our secret. MY secret.

* * *

I invited Joel to the next football-team party. There was a party most Saturdays. I had never brought anyone before, but most people did occasionally.

Joel had made an effort to blend in. He had replaced his normally black, goth clothing with clothes that were “party casual”. He didn’t wear any makeup; except for the tiniest amount of eyeliner. His hair, normally brushed back and loose, he gathered in a neat ponytail. He looked like everyone else at the party ... almost.

My friends were surprised that I brought Joel. He wasn’t the sort of guy that went to the football-team parties. Everyone else at the party was an athlete—or part of the PE program: football players, baseball players, cheerleaders, swimmers, etc. Also, there were the girlfriends and boyfriends of the athletes.

Joel wasn’t my boyfriend. He was my tutor.

He was, by far, the skinniest person there. He was, by far, the brainiest person there.

You would think that he wouldn’t have anything to say to these people; that he would have nothing in common. To my surprise, he got along with everyone.

At first, he stayed close to me. I made introductions and he made small talk with everyone. As the party progressed, and he knew more people and felt more confident, he starting venturing off and meeting more people. He seemed to have a good time.

Two hours later, we left the party—and Joel fucked me.

The two events were linked, somehow.

I didn’t make any decision to leave the party early. I normally stayed at these parties until the very end. But this time, we stayed almost exactly two hours. Like a timer went off. After two hours, it was time to leave.

Leaving the party led directly to the fucking. I drove down to the creek, Joel put on a condom, and he fucked me. There was no kissing, no foreplay, no discussion. He went straight to the business.

Somehow, I wasn’t surprised.

Since I am always in control during sex—I had stripped naked and lay back, pulling Joel on top of me.

Joel was very aggressive, just like I wanted him to be. Again, that was the result of my control over the situation.

Joel mounted me. His well lubed, condomed dick sliding smoothly in.

I would have thought that his long, skinny cock would hurt going in, but it didn’t. I had plenty of room. The feeling of Joel’s cock in my ass felt familiar, somehow. Which was ridiculous, as we had never fucked before. This was the first time he fucked me. I had never had a dick in my ass before.

However—the feeling that this experience was familiar in some way—was hard to shake.

I thought, I enjoyed getting fucked.

That couldn’t be right. That thought didn’t make any sense. Since I had never been fucked before, I couldn’t know what being fucked was like.

That seemed to make sense.

His tiny, skinny, naked body penetrated me. His goth sensibilities on full display; freed from his discarded party clothes. His hair freed from the ponytail; long cascades of his delicious black hair draped over me.

Joel’s slow fucking led to vigorous pounding.

Underneath, I spread my legs for Joel, my tutor, my friend.

Not surprising, I was stroking my own cock. I wanted to be ready when it was time. Ready for Joel.

While he fucked, I decided it was time for kissing. I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him savagely. My tongue in his mouth. Me controlling the kiss.

In this awkward position, his fucking slowed. But kissing Joel was “wonderful”, and well worth it.

I had one hand on my cock and one hand in his hair. His long, black hair brushing my face and chest. His clean smell. This was “wonderful”. Joel was “wonderful”.

I was ready.

I pushed Joel back up. Joel’s slowed fucking became strong pounding. Pleasure was taking control of our bodies.

Joel made those gasping moans he always made before cumming. My gasps joined his.

Joel fucked me for the first time, again.

We came, together. Our shouts echoed, unheard.

We lay side-by-side. Breathing. Holding each other.

I thought to myself, This is “wonderful”. And, I am in control.