The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Study Buddies 2: A Lesson in Sharing

Author’s Note: This is the sequel to the story Study Buddies, which is soley FF. If you’d like to know how Lindsey fell under Avery’s control, check it out! This can function as a stand alone, though, so you don’t have to read part one to understand the sequel.

* * *

“Don’t look so worried,” Lindsey says, taking the seat next to Max at the table. “You’re just meeting my girlfriend.”

Max drums his fingers against the table, and sighs. “I’m not—It’s not worry, Lindsey. It’s just... Are you okay?”

She resists the urge to giggle. He has no idea.

He will. But she has to play along. “I’m really great. Why? What’s giving you a red flag?”

A shrug. “You’ve barely talked to me these past few weeks,” he says. “And then you call me out of the blue, and you’re like, ‘Meet my girlfriend!’ And—”

“Are you jealous?” Lindsey teases.

He tries to smile. “I wish it was that simple. I’m just getting a weird vibe, is all.”

“Max,” Lindsey says. “You shouldn’t be jealous of Avery. I mean, we—You have Emma, and we agreed we wouldn’t—You said—”

“Lindsey.” He shakes his head. Meets her gaze. “You—Your eyes seem a little out of focus, too. Is something up? Is your girlfriend—What’s going on?”

She just rubs his arm. “I’m fine, Max. Is something up with Emma? Is that what’s bothering you?”

“Nothing’s going on with Emma, I’m just—”

“Cider,” Avery announces, putting two mugs down in front of them. “Sorry to hide in the kitchen. I’m really particular about how I make my cider.” She offers her hand. “I’m Avery.”

Max stands. Always polite. Always the gentleman. And if he’s suspicious of Avery, he doesn’t show it on his face. “Max.”

“Lindsey’s been really excited for us to meet,” Avery says. “She talks about her best friend all the time.”

“Oh,” Max says.

And that’s why Avery is the best, Lindsey thinks. In a moment of smugness. In a moment of fondness for the most important person in her whole world.

She’s so smart. So much smarter than Lindsey is. So much smarter than Max.

That’s why she’s always in control.

God. Just watching her manipulate Max is so hot. Lindsey wants to wrap her hands around Avery’s hips and nip at the zipper on her jeans. She wants to profess her submission right here, right now, so Max can know how little he matters to her anymore, so Max can know and everyone can know that Lindsey is so brilliantly and completely owned.

She wiggles in her seat.

Max raises his eyebrows.

“Sorry,” Lindsey says. “Jeans are riding up.”

Avery ruffles her hair. “Wear looser pants, babe.”

Lindsey grins up at her, and watches amusement flick into Avery’s blue gaze. “Sorry.”

Max clears his throat. Grasp his mug with both hands, and takes a hefty sip.

Lindsey notices the little black dot on the bottom of the white mug.

Avery is brilliant. So smart.

“I’ll go get mine, hold on,” Avery says. She briefly brushes her thumb against Lindsey’s cheek before walking off.

“See?” Lindsey says. “Isn’t she great!”

“I mean. Max puts his mug down. He wrinkles his nose. “She makes really sugary apple cider.”

Lindsey feels a grin coming on. “Yeah, she does that with drinks. Just her style.”

“Is she at your apartment a lot?” Max asks. “I mean, you barely know her.”

She swishes the cider in her mug. “You don’t have to worry about me. I mean, she’s literally the most all-American person around. Not very dangerous.”

“It’s not that. You get—”

“I get what?”

He takes another, small sip. “Lindsey.”

“Stop worrying, Max.”

He looks up. “Hm?”

“Just relax.”

He blinks. A few times. Quickly. Then nods. “Yeah.” Nods again. “I should—I’m being kind of uptight about this.”

“Super uptight,” Lindsey teases. “Take a deep breath.”

He inhales. He doesn’t even realize it.

“And out.”

She watches him relax. And drink.

Her hand finds his knee.

He raises his eyebrows. “Are you—”

“Don’t worry,” she says. “Don’t worry about anything at all.”

She watches the tension drain from him, like she’s funneling it out. His shoulders slack. He rolls his neck.

“You guys look cozy,” Avery jokes, re-emerging with her own mug.

Lindsey catches Avery’s eye. Beams. She’s so proud of herself. She got it started! Avery had given her instructions to follow, and she did.

The proud little nod that Avery gives her is enough to keep Lindsey going for days. God, she could rub her clitty right here and now, just from that rush.

Avery, instead of sitting next to Lindsey, takes the seat on Max’s left. “You like your drink, Max?”

He glances in her direction. “Hm?”

“Sorry,” Avery says. “Let me rephrase. You like your drink. You really, really like your drink.”

“It’s good,” he agrees.

Avery runs an idle hand through Max’s black hair. “I can see why Lindsey likes you so much.”

He turns to look at her. “What?”

Avery grins. Lindsey wonders if she’d looked that wicked when she’d taken Lindsey under her control. God. Lindsey hopes so. “It’s okay. You don’t mind. You like being touched.”

“I—” He settles against her hand. “That does feel nice.”

“You like when we touch you,” Avery continues. “You like it a lot.”

Lindsey rubs his knee for emphasis. Delights when Max makes a small noise of appreciation.

Avery scratches her nails against his scalp. “Always been like this, haven’t you? Needy.”

“What?”

“You’re needy. You like my approval.”

“I—I do, yeah.”

“She’s just kind of dominating, right Max?” Lindsey says. “You just want to listen. You want to listen and learn.”

Avery’s hand finds the back of Max’s neck. “Have some more cider. You drank fast. You’re more than halfway done, aren’t you?”

“It’s good,” he repeats, sounding very far away. His lips are slightly parted. Avery mussed his hair, and a few stray strands hang in front of his glassy eyes.

He looks perfect.

“It is good,” Avery tells him. “It’s so good. God. You must feel so open right now, Max. So willing to listen.”

“Listen and obey,” Lindsey says.

It’s funny. Avery wasn’t this direct with her. Lindsey won’t question Avery’s approach, though. She won’t question anything.

She can’t wait for Max to feel the same way.

He licks his lips. Catches Lindsey’s eye. He’s fallen into a nice, unfocused lull.

Avery’s hand ghosts over his stomach. “You must be so horny.”

He swallows. Twice. Like he’s trying to find the right words.

“It’s okay. I know you are. I know you’re hard, right now. I know how badly you want to touch yourself.”

His gaze falls downward. To Lindsey’s hand, just resting on his knee. To the swell of her breasts, just visible under her neckline.

“Feed him, Lindsey.”

Lindsey gently lifts the mug to his lips. He takes it in big, desperate gulps. Already too far gone. Lindsey remembers the feeling fondly.

Avery laughs. “Jeez. I upped the dose because he’s bigger than you, but maybe he’s just a natural submissive.”

Lindsey throbs at the mention of being drugged. It’s so hot, how Avery took advantage of her. How stupid and foolish Lindsey had been, and how easily malleable she’d become in Avery’s hands.

And now it was Max’s turn.

“Dose?”

“Don’t worry,” Lindsey says.

He remembers not to. Remembers the earlier command. So good. So easy.

Avery wraps her fingers around Max’s shoulder. Pulls him towards her, so that her lips are closer to his ear. “You trust us. You’re going to let us make all the decisions.”

Lindsey moves her hand up Max’s thigh. “Don’t ask questions. Just obey.”

He looks drunk. Sleepy.

Obedient.

Avery presses her lips below his ear. “You want this.”

“But—” He whimpers as Lindsey brushes her hand higher. “Emma—”

Avery giggles. Wicked. Perverted. “Oh, don’t you worry about her. She’s gonna be just fine. I promise.”

“Emma, too?” Lindsey asks.

Avery just smiles.

“That’s so hot,” Lindsey says. “Four is the perfect number. Isn’t it, Max?”

Avery murmurs, “Four. Me, Lindsey, you, and soon, your pretty little girlfriend.”

“My girlfriend?”

“Lindsey,” Avery orders. And Lindsey loves that tone. She loves it with every fiber of her being. “Take off your shirt.”

Lindsey’s quick to obey.

“Bra.”

She unhooks it. Tosses the thing onto the floor.

“Look at how pretty her tits are,” Avery says, as Max tries to look away. “Think about how badly you want her. How badly you’ve always wanted her.”

Max whines in the back of his throat. “Oh, God—”

Avery turns his head back in Lindsey’s direction. “Pinch your nipples, Lindsey. Just like that. Show him how hot you are. Remind him why he wants this.”

“Oh fuck, Max.” Lindsey rolls her little nubs between her fingers. “All you want is to put your cock between my tits. All you want is to suck on my nipples and make me come.”

“You want this,” Avery reminds him.

He’s hard in his jeans. Practically straining against them, even. He’s panting. Rabid. So pliable. So willing.

“You want to eat my pussy. You want to stick your dick in me.”

“Let it sink in. Obey.”

His eyes flutter. Like he’s dreaming. Like he’s trying to.

Avery brushes her hand over his erection. He practically falls out of his chair, but she holds him. She’s so strong. So much stronger than everyone else. “Lindsey, keep going.”

Lindsey quickly undoes the top button of her jeans. Shimmies out of them. “Look at the wet spot on my undies, Max. Look at how bad I want this.” She turns around. Shows him her ass. Bends forward, and grabs her ankles.

She knows she’s got a nice little damp spot. And judging from the noise Max makes, he’s noticed.

“You want that,” Avery says. “You want my girlfriend’s pussy so bad. But you can’t have it. Not yet.”

“Please,” he whines.

Lindsey grins to herself.

She can practically feel Avery smiling, too. “Come sit on his lap, babe.” She offers Lindsey her hand.

Lindsey’s quick to turn around and take Avery up on her offer. She lets Avery pull her onto Max’s lap.

He accepts her with a moan, leaning forward to nuzzle her neck. Lindsey softly mewls in response, rubbing her covered cunt against the fabric of his jeans.

Avery’s got one arm around Max’s broad shoulders. “Take your cock out. Show me how much you’re willing to listen to me. Let me see it.”

A fly being unzipped. A noise of relief as he frees himself. He’s practically fucking Lindsey through her underwear. She coos with delight.

“Well,” Avery says. “Aren’t you ready.”

“I have to say.” He rubs the tip against her clit, and she sucks in a breath. “All those times I thought about you, touching myself, moaning your name—”

He reaches for her underwear, and Avery slaps his hand away. “Not yet.”

“I thought it would be just like this. I want your cock so bad, Max.”

“Bet you want it inside you, don’t you, Lindsey?”

“Mm, yes Avery.”

“And who gave him to you, all nice and ready for your cunt?”

“You did.”

“And why did I do that?”

“Because you own me,” Lindsey exclaims, eagerly humping Max’s cock. “You can make me fuck whoever you want.”

“But I’m not cruel,” Avery says. “I’d never make you fuck someone you don’t want to. I’m not that kind of Mistress.”

The word pulls a gasp from Lindsey’s lungs. And Max would probably notice, too, if his brain wasn’t leaking from his cock right now.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lindsey says. “My kind, loving Mistress.”

“You’re so lucky to have me,” Avery continues. “So lucky I want a little harem.”

“Yes,” Lindsey agrees. She doesn’t know how much longer she and Max can do this. The part of her underwear that she hasn’t soaked isn’t dampening with his precome.

“Look at you, Max,” Avery says. “Look at how quickly I bent you to my will.”

He groans in agreement. Grabs Lindsey by the hips. “Please,” he says. “Please let me fuck her, let me stick my cock in her, please so wet so good please—”

“But what about Emma?” Avery says. She grasps Max’s cock with her free hand.

They gasp at the sensation of Avery’s hand between them. Writhe in union as Avery pumps him once, twice. “You do love Emma, don’t you, Max?”

“Yes,” he groans.

“But you want Lindsey’s wet little pussy more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your life.”

“Yes!”

“Well, I guess there’s only one solution,” Avery says. “Lindsey, take off your panties.”

She obeys, just as she always does. And he slides right up against her slit, waiting for permission to enter.

“Do you want this? Do you want to fuck her?”

He nods so quickly Lindsey thinks his head might come off. But he’s staring at her breasts like he’s hypnotized. Which is so, so funny. Because he is. In a way.

And fuck if that isn’t the hottest thing. God. Avery Mistress is so good to her. Giving her this.

“I own you, Max. Suck on my thumb a little, baby. Come here.” Avery puts her thumb against his lower lip. He eagerly takes the digit into his mouth. Fellates Avery’s thumb like he was born to do it.

“Good boy. So obedient. So owned, just like my Lindsey.”

He happily gurgles around Avery’s fingers. Hard as a pipe. Ready and willing.

“See, here’s the thing. I like you. And I’d hate to break up a happy couple. But I really don’t have to. See, I took your best friend and turned her into my eager little slut. And I’ve done the same thing to you. So logically, the last step is to turn your girlfriend into the sluttiest of the four of us. Isn’t that what you want?”

He moans around Avery’s thumb.

“You do want it. You want me to do this to Emma. Want her to know how good this feels.”

“Yeph,” Max says.

Avery laughs. Pulls her fingers out of his mouth. “Stand up, slut. Put Lindsey on the table.”

He’s not gentle. And Lindsey’s glad. She’s glad he lifts her by the sides and throws her down onto the table, like an animal. She wants him to fuck her until he’s dumb as an animal. too.

“God, Avery,” Lindsey says. “You have to. You have to do that to Emma, it’ll be so—so—”

She can hear Avery laughing. “Fuck her, Max. Put it in her.”

Lindsey loses sight of her Mistress as Max slides into her. She loses sight of everything, actually. Everything except her vacant, pleasurable thoughts.

Avery’s taught her so well. Avery fucks her just like this, every night. And it’s just as good with Max’s big, thick cock. Because Avery told her it would be.

There’s a sudden, desperate sound from Max, and Lindsey moans in encouragement.

“Good,” Avery says, from somewhere. From anywhere. From everywhere. “Good. You’ve got a nice, tight little asshole, Max.”

“Thank you,” he moans.

“Mmm,” Lindsey says. “Fuck his ass, baby. That would be so hot.”

A laugh. “Look at you. My little princess, giving the orders.”

“Because you taught me, Mistress.” The title slips out easily. Casually. “You taught me everything.”

“Please.” She sounds amused. “You think I’m done? The two of you are just getting started. We’ve got a very long day.”

A slap. Max jolts.

“Fun to spank, too,” Avery adds. “Thank me, Max.”

“Thank you, Avery,” he says, still rutting inside Lindsey like it’s all that matters.

“Thank me for turning your best friend into a mindless slut.”

“Thank you for turning Lindsey into—Oh, Oh fuck—Thank you—”

She spanks him again. And all he can do is thrust harder. Arch his back, begging Avery for more with his Avery and his whispered, desperate pleas. He loves it.

“Beg me to do this to Emma. Beg me to make her a filthy, desperate little whore.”

“Yes,” Max says. “God, yes. Please take her, fuck her mind, make her slutty and fuckable and so wet I’m so—Lindsey—I—Emma—”

Lindsey can’t hold back. It’s too hot, too good, and she’s screaming and clamping around him. Curling her toes. Calling Avery’s name as she gushes around Max’s cock.

Max’s going faster. Twitching. So close, so ready-

“No,” Avery tells him. “Don’t come yet, Max. I want to see how long I can keep you hard for. Keep fucking her.”

He has no choice to obey.

Another orgasm is already building, Lindsey can feel it. She’s so sensitive and he’s so, so big. Who knows how long Avery will make them do this for? It’s not for Lindsey to decide.

“I can’t stop coming,” Lindsey wails. “Avery, please, I can’t stop please—”

A snicker. From Avery. “God. I love teaching.”