The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stuffing the Turkey

Noah Pilgrim couldn’t quite say when he went over the edge. It might have been all the pay cuts he’d taken in the last few years of teaching sociology at the local university. It may well have been the stress of long hours and the lacking attention students seemed to show these days. It could easily have been the fact he was going to be teaching during the Thanksgiving holidays because unlike his associates he had no family to visit. Of course, Noah really knew what finally did it, what finally nudged him over the cliff and into the devious pit he was now preparing to enjoy. It was a combination of precisely two things.

First, his students. The first day of the two week course, Noah met the class he’d assembled for this unfortunate holiday injustice. These were the students who already paid so little attention to their studies they ended up needing the extra help in the first place. Did anyone really expect them to do better now? The class was mostly jocks, although surprisingly few of them this year, making for a smaller class size. Football players and athletes in general had more important things on their mind than sociology, not the least of which was the remaining members of this class. The overly perky college girls whose main reason for being at this university was to have a good time and go wild on daddy’s dollar.

To a certain extent, Noah understood the slacking attitude in a class like this. It was supposed to be the holidays. Nobody was supposed to be worrying over their studies and doing homework or taking tests. It’s not like he enjoyed being here any more than they did. In fact, he hated being here, but that wasn’t entirely their fault. The problem came when the girls in class decided despite the cool weather, despite a reasonably accepted manner of dressing for classes on campus, despite basic decency, to wear these revealing outfits which did absolutely nothing to keep anyone else focused on the lesson. Classes took twice as long when Noah was competing against so-and-so’s large and bouncy chest on display, or miss popular’s bare midriff, or what’s-her-name’s incredible legs. And don’t think for a moment that Noah didn’t enjoy these sights. It just wasn’t something appropriate for an academic environment. And damned if it didn’t get worse every year.

That was one part of the equation that pushed Noah Pilgrim over the edge, the girls and their distracting assets. The next, and most crucial part of the equation, came on the third day of class when Noah ran into car trouble on the way to class. He was so angry at the flat tire, he almost failed to notice the rather strange looking truck pulling up behind him.

It wasn’t a wrecker or even a mechanic so far as he could tell. The words on the side of the rather antique vehicle said ‘Traveling Theo’s Trancitive Technical Trades’. Noah hadn’t had a clue when he saw it what exactly it meant. He was simply stuck in the pit of frustration and anger from which he saw no escape.

The giant black man who emerged from the vehicle was quite menacing looking, but even that didn’t cause Noah’s obvious problems to vanish. Before too long into the rather one-sided discussion, Theo as the man was called, had come right out and asked him what the problem was. Now why he told everything to Theo, Noah still might not know, although it wasn’t like that would be a major concern soon. But he spilled it all, occasionally having to repeat himself as Theo wasn’t too great at hearing much of what he said.

While the great big Samaritan changed the tire for him, he stared off down the country road towards the university. He hated the way everything was lately. The girls pushed him too far with the way they showed everything off. He wanted more than anything to get them to just act like grown women, like women who would one day be mothers, responsible students now and responsible adults later.

As Theo walked over to him, Noah turned and saw the tire fully changed. The large man had made excellent time. It was then that Noah had spilled the beans and pretty much over-shared his thoughts on what these girls should really be doing with their time. Theo seemed confused but never asked for any repetition, so Noah assumed he understood where he was coming from.

In trying to pay the helpful stranger for his services, Theo had refused anything. He said it was what he was there for, to help out. And then, Theo had walked around to the back of his truck. At first Noah naturally assumed the man was simply checking something before he took off, so the professor walked towards his car and prepared himself for yet another dull day of trying to teach the unteachable.

“Wait, you be needin this fer ya problems sir.” Theo had said.

Noah remembered the confusion and slight sense of fear as he’d turned back to the imposing figure. Theo held out a large hand and opened his fist. There in the middle of his palm was a tiny little stamp. It looked like a typical ink stamp, one you might see in libraries or offices across the country. On the top of the handle was a small design Noah presumed to be representative of what was actually on the stamp. It was a turkey, plain and simple, a little cartoon turkey. Looking from the man’s hand up into his calm eyes, Noah asked all he could think of at the time.

“Um... what is it?”

Theo grinned and pushed the stamp into Noah’s fingers. “It be a stamp to help with yer girls. Stamp their skin and it’ll werk fer sure.”

Now, it’s important to note that there was common sense still inside his mind. He never once thought the stamp would actually help him with getting these girls to act more like young women and less like little teases showing off all parts of their bodies. He also knew the man was probably confused or something and simply offering him a Thanksgiving gift or something. The point was, he never could have refused the stamp. Theo had just provided completely free service in changing the tire. If he wanted him to have a stamp of a cartoon turkey then fine, he would take the stamp.

That brought this story up to where the stressed college professor now stood, two days after the incident on the road. Noah Pilgrim had taken enough of this. He’d just been attempting to start another lesson and of course the girls weren’t behaving any better. They flirted blindly at anyone in the room, playing with their hair, tugging at their tight tops, generally doing anything possible to continue being a distraction. He’d called one of the guy’s in class three times by name before even getting the boy to turn his head. This was when everything went bad in Noah’s mind. He no longer cared what the consequences were. The university could fire him or lock him away, he was sick and tired of the students, the hours, the low pay. It was time he did something for himself and maybe got a little thanks for his efforts.

Right as Noah was reaching in his drawer to pull out a ruler, or something he could beat the hell out of the desktop with, he saw it. The little turkey stamp was laying there, the lights in the room making it almost twinkle as it caught his eye. He reached down and picked it up. So this could fix his problems, he thought. His stressed and quite possibly snapped mind fed off the illogical idea that using a stamp could change someone’s behavior. He no longer cared for reason. Now was the time to try this thing out.

Smiling, Noah looked out over the small class. “Everyone, I have a little ...well... social experiment I’d like to try for the remainder of this week. I want you ladies to please line up here in front of my desk. Men, please remain seated.”

The girls all stood and walked to the front, winking and nodding back at the boys whose eyes never left whatever feature each lady was most showing off today. There were six girls, doubling the boys who’d bothered to show up for class. Noah grinned and felt alive with his imagined power as he held up the stamp.

“Now girls, since this is Thanksgiving holidays, I have an appropriately themed stamp that I’d like you each to wear.”

Melinda, the girl at the front of the line, tossed her blonde hair back over her shoulder. She glanced back at Ashley, the redhead standing just behind her. “What kind of social experiment is this?” She asked.

Noah smiled, letting his eyes roam the young flesh that these girls enjoyed showing off. He no longer cared if they saw him looking. It was his class and it was about time he took charge. “It’s really simple Melinda. I will place the stamp in different locations on all of you girls. You simply have to wear it for as long as you can.”

“That’s it?” Ashley asked.

“That’s it, simple right?” Noah grinned and looked over Melinda.

The blonde student wasn’t one of the ones who revealed anything obvious, well unless the temperature got really cold. Melinda liked wearing tight tops and clearly no bra as occasionally her nipples could just barely be made out. Even now her burgeoning bust was pressing tightly out at her professor. He looked up into her eyes, then down past her tightened blouse.

“Melinda, please tilt your head to one side.”

The student did as instructed, leaning her head back and exposing the smooth pale skin of her neck. Taking the stamp and grinning even wider, Noah Pilgrim pressed it to her flesh.

“Ooohh... chilly.” Melinda sighed.

Noah lifted the stamp away and looked at the small cartoon turkey. Perfect, he thought, not knowing exactly why he was taking any of this seriously.

Ashley was one of the couple of girls who insisted on wearing a tight top that cut across her middle revealing her flat belly and cute navel to anyone who might be interested in looking that way. She was a redhead and Noah Pilgrim always enjoyed a redhead. However, until this very moment, he’d never cared to look at a student the way he looked at Ashley. He soaked in her tight young body, the striking curves of her midsection as they gently flowed inward from her hips, currently wrapped tightly by some jeans. Her pale flesh contrasted nicely with the green top she wore which, while not as tight as Melinda’s, was pretty revealing for a girl her age. Noah actually felt himself get a little hard as he leaned over and pressed the stamp to Ashley’s belly.

Stepping back, he let the cute redheaded student take her seat again, now having a tiny cartoon turkey near her navel. The next girl was Cindy. She was a brunette and typically a well dressed member in this class. However, she did have a tendency to reveal too much leg for Noah’s tastes. Even now, her skirt, which seemed perfectly fine was clearly rolled up on itself to allow anyone a generous view of her firm thighs. She was smiling as Noah pressed the cool stamp to her thigh just above her knees.

This continued for the remaining three ladies in the class. Brooke got a stamp on her neck since she enjoyed showing off tons of cleavage. Mona got a stamp on her belly like Ashley had. And Bonnie got a stamp on her hips, just above her curvy posterior she seemed obsessed with displaying. The remainder of class went as typical with each girl only seeming slightly unfocused on the lesson or what work needed to be done before the next day. Noah was almost disappointed when at the end of class nothing seemed different. Other than the ladies now showing off tiny turkey stamps, none of their attitudes seemed changed for the better.

* * *

That evening in the girl’s dorms, Melinda felt strange. There was really no other way to describe the feeling. She simply felt strange. She’d just come from the showers and was rather surprised that the turkey stamp didn’t seem to respond to water at all. In fact, if anything, it seemed even bolder looking. The turkey was smiling and was it her imagination or did his little cartoon grin seem wider than before? That still wasn’t the strangest thing. She felt different somehow. It was hard to put into words but she felt like she was ready for something. As difficult as it was for the young blonde to decide what she was ready for, it was more difficult when she saw the other girls from class acting slightly odd as well.

Ashley and Mona were in the common room standing in front of a floor length mirror. It wasn’t odd to see the redhead and her friend preening and posing for the mirror. What was odd was the pillows each girl had stuffed up underneath their shirts. Melinda stopped and stared as Ashley held her hands around her fake big belly and smiled, rubbing the pillow ever so slowly.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” She asked.

Ashley looked over at Melinda. “Nothing, just imagining.” She turned and looked in the mirror again. Mona and she looked much different with the bigger bellies, but each girl seemed almost excited with the images they saw.

“Imagining what?” Melinda asked, feeling her nipples swell slightly for some unwanted attention.

Ashley bit her lip and turned back from the mirror. “You know, being pregnant.”

The redhead’s voice almost fizzled away as she said the word, her grip tightening on the pillow. Mona actually let out a slight moan as she too tightened her grip over the pillow she held.

“You guys are weird, really.” Melinda said. “Besides, those pillows’ll probably mess up the stamps Professor Pilgrim gave us.”

Ashley grinned and removed the pillow. “Nope, the stamps don’t smear, see.”

Melinda gasped a little as the girl lifted up her shirt, baring her tits to the entire room. Sure enough the stamp on her belly was completely undisturbed. In fact it held a grin almost as big as the one on her own skin. Looking down at the upper swell of her chest, Melinda felt a strange tingling sensation that was starting to get more and more difficult to ignore.

“They’re waterproof too.” Mona added, showing off her belly.

“Um... yeah I know.” Melinda said. She was now idly stroking the skin of her chest.

Down the hall closer to her room, Melinda couldn’t get the image of Ashley and Mona pretending they were pregnant out of her head. It was weird to say the least. When she stumbled on Cindy laying in the middle of the hall masturbating, she hardly had any shock left to display.

The cute brunette girl was leaning back against the wall in the hallway, legs spread out in front of her. Her fingers were buried inside her and the already tiny skirt she’d worn today in class was bunched up even further. Her eyes were closed and she seemed completely oblivious to the possibility anyone else may see her. With the holidays, most students besides their little group was gone, but still this was disturbing to say the very least.

“What the fuck?” Melinda asked. Her right hand had now silently moved up her chest and was lightly groping her tits. She didn’t even notice the intensifying feeling of tweaking her own stiff nipples as Cindy opened her eyes.

“Ohhh... yeah fuck’s right. This feels so right.” Cindy continued thrusting her hand in between her legs, her thighs spreading wider, the small turkey stamp smiling up at Melinda.

“Are you crazy?” Melinda asked. She now had one tit fully exposed and was squeezing it up towards her mouth as though she might take a drink while talking some sense into the girl on the floor.

“Crazy... oooh... no, horny... yesssss!” Cindy gasped. She was clearly getting off right there as Melinda watched. What was going on with everyone this evening?

Melinda went back to her room and spent the remainder of the night wondering what was happening here. Her friends were acting crazy, either that or just plain slutty beyond reasoning. At least she felt she was still in control. Other than a minor preoccupation of playing with her tits and sucking on a nice juicy nipple, everything seemed fine.

* * *

Noah was a bit bothered to see that if anything the girls were wearing more revealing outfits to class and certainly not looking like the responsible adults he’d hoped to see. At least they still seemed to be wearing the turkey stamps.

Class didn’t go much better at all, actually worse at times. The guys couldn’t hope to keep their attention focused on the lessons when Melinda kept jumping up and down at her seat, creating a tidal wave of jiggling that sent ripples no doubt through each of their pants. Noah had to admit, he couldn’t even control his own erection by the end of class. With Melinda and Brooke doing everything in their power to make sure the bounce in their supple young tits could be appreciated and Bonnie constantly dropping a book or a pencil so she could stand and bend over at the waist in order to pick it back up, Noah wasn’t feeling any relief for the stress he had tearing him apart. He wasn’t even sure what the deal was with Ashley and Mona. They kept staring at either him or the guys in class. They had a look of blank focus as though they desperately needed something and couldn’t figure out how best to ask for it. He could also swear Cindy seemed to be actually trying to get off in her desk. She had a hand below her desk the entire class and seemed much less focused on him than what was going on down below.

“Okay, that’s it for today. You all know the reading that needs to be finished by tomorrow. And I see the girls are keeping with the social experiment of wearing their turkey stamps. Have a nice evening,” Noah said. He actually faded out a little as Melinda leaned forward over her desk, the large tits almost falling out of her top as she leered right at him.

After the students had left the room, it took Noah another ten minutes just to feel the erection leave so he could stand up from his desk. What the fuck? Somehow instead of helping, those stamps seemed only to have hurt. He now had a whole new kind of tension to deal with and if it snapped, he wasn’t sure what would happen.

* * *

Once again, the evening brought more odd sensations to the girls and new changes that seemed unnoticed by any of them. This time it was Ashley who left the showers feeling different. She couldn’t describe the feeling but her belly tingled. It was a strange sort of emptiness that seemed only to grow when she walked into the common room and saw Bonnie bent over a nearby couch with Dewayne, one of the guys in class, fucking her ass.

It wasn’t the shock of seeing Bonnie have sex, even though Ashley felt oddly sure that the girl had been a complete virgin just a few days ago. It wasn’t even the fact that none of the other girls seemed to care what was going on.

Melinda and Brooke sat on opposite ends of another couch, each girl feeding herself a big pale tit from her own chest. They shoveled the breasts up into their distended jaws and slurped loud enough that anyone in the room could clearly know what they were doing. On the floor, Cindy lay with her legs spread and another guy, Evan, eating her out. He had his head buried deep in between her thighs and was seemingly giving her cunt quite a workout with his tongue.

No, none of these things bothered Ashley as much as that strange emptiness that grew when she watched that cock sawing in and out of her friend’s ass. It was something she wanted. She needed a cock like that, but not in her ass.

Walking past the rather casual orgy, Ashley approached her own room and heard Mona’s voice muffled by the door across the hall. She approached and paid little attention to the fact she was currently wearing only a towel. Opening the door, Ashley gasped and felt the strange emptiness grow into a veritable chasm inside her.

Mona was on all fours on the floor. Behind her was Deacon, a third guy from class. He was jumping and thrusting like a porn star as he sent his cock pounding forth into the girl from behind. She’d never watched a girl get fucked like this before, not with such enthusiasm as Mona was showing. Her clothes were ripped off, part of her shirt still clinging to her shoulders as she bounced back to meet the boy’s frantic lunges. He paid no attention to Ashley in the door but Mona looked up and smiled.

“I got tired of waiting.” She said.

“Waiting for what?” Ashley asked. She pressed the towel tighter around her own body as she watched Deacon fill Mona again and again.

Mona grinned and let out a loud moan that filled the hallway behind Ashley. “OhhhhÉ Oh yesss... I can feel it, so goood!” The girl lowered her head and bucked her hips back, pressing tight into the boy who filled her insides. She looked at Ashley’s feet and sighed. “Tired of waiting to be pregnant.”

Ashley felt the emptiness spread inside her guts. She knew exactly what it was now and this time it wasn’t pretend. No pillow would solve this problem. She let the towel drop to her feet and looked down at her nude body. The smiling turkey stamp seemed almost to wink up at her. She needed something inside her and she knew exactly what. What was even better, Ashley knew just where to get it. She walked back to her room, leaving the pair of Mona and Deacon already humping away for another shot at knocking the girl up.

* * *

Noah sat behind his desk waiting for the students to arrive. It was Friday and he was ready for the weekend. This was only the first of two weeks from hell he had to endure and unfortunately nothing seemed to help his mood. He leaned back, looking out the windows. Checking his watch he noticed it was well past when some students usually began arriving. He’d never have expected them all by this point, but usually half of them might have wandered in. As it was, he was beginning to think they’d all taken an impromptu skip day or something.

Ten minutes later as he was gathering his stuff together, cursing the horrible luck he had and wondering if someone up there just enjoyed making his life terrible, Noah heard a voice behind him.

“Hi there Professor.”

He turned and nearly dropped his briefcase. Standing in the doorway was Ashley, the redheaded student who typically enjoyed showing off her midriff and distracting him from his teaching. Today wasn’t any different. She was showing a ton of bare flesh at her midsection, the cutoff shirt she wore more than just tight, obscenely so. He could make out every contour of her tits and the nipples were ready to bore through the fabric. Her pleated skirt was easily the tiniest he’d ever seen on one of his students, looking like something she may have once worn in grammar school and had somehow decided still fit her mature curves and filled-out figure. The expression she gave as he opened his mouth and stared was one of wanton pleasure. She seemed to like the blatant ogling and grinned, placing hands on her hips.

“Errr... Hi Ashley. I don’t think we’ll be having class today. Nobody else showed up.” Noah said, trying to hold a book in front of his prominently rising erection.

“Oh Professor, I know that silly. They’re all out getting fucked and having fun. That’s why I’m here. I really hoped you might give me a private lesson.”

Noah dropped the book to the floor and wondered if he finally had completely snapped. Did she just say everyone was fucking? What the hell was going on here?

Ashley stalked right up to the man, her eyes never leaving the bulge she saw in between his legs. Pressing her bare midriff right into that bulge, the girl seemed to gasp and sway lightly as though losing her balance.

Noah Pilgrim had seen students come on to professors before but this was the first time he ever felt the loss of control, the power of temptation. He looked down past the girl’s full tits and right at the small turkey stamp. Was the turkey actually smiling at him? He blinked a few times, looked up into her face and then back down at the stamp. It was smiling, and not just that, he could swear it was winking at him. He sank back and sat on the edge of his desk, trying to catch his breath.

“I need you to do something for me Professor. I really need you to help me out.” Ashley said, pushing her hips right at the man and reaching up to stroke his chest.

“Wha...what’s that Ashley?” Noah asked, stammering to keep his cool.

Ashley grinned and leaned back, placing her slender hands over her bare flesh just above the navel. “My pussy is so empty. Please say you’ll fill me up and give me something special.”

Noah felt his cock jump at least an inch in his pants. His heart beat and he felt his hands shaking slightly as the clearly turned-on redhead looked deeply into his eyes, a pleading look on her face.

“S-s-something special?” He asked.

Ashley grinned and let her hands fall to the pleated skirt. Lifting it up, she flashed a bare pussy to the older man’s eyes and pressed in tighter towards him. “A baby, I wanna be nice and plump, just like the cute little turkey stamp.”

Whatever mental grasp on reasoning and ethical behavior had been clinging to hold his mind together throughout this brief conversation with the girl, Noah felt it completely leave his thoughts. He wanted to do just as she asked and who cared what the consequences were? She was fucking hot and if she wanted to be fucked he sure as hell wasn’t turning her down now.

“Oh fuck yes.” Noah gasped. He grabbed Ashley and swung her around so her back fell over his desk. He leaned over, kissing the girl and groping at her tits. Pulling one of her breasts free, the man leaned back, smiled, and dove down over her nipple like a starving child. He sucked and pulled, reaching his opposite hand up underneath her top and pinching her other nipple. Pulling away, Noah looked down at the girl. She wanted a baby, why not? Whatever she wanted, he was fine with giving it to her as long as he got some pussy out of it.

Maybe that was what he’d really been needing, Noah Pilgrim thought as he pulled his pants off. Maybe the real problem wasn’t his job, or even the students. He just needed some hot sweaty unprotected sex to clear his mind. Hot little Ashley here certainly would fit the bill.

“Ohh do it, do it Professor, fuck that cock inside me. Fuck a baby in me, please!” Ashley squealed as Noah pulled her hips to the edge of his desk and slipped his dick inside her. He felt her open up and take him inside. This girl was already soaked waiting to be fucked. He plowed inside her like a turkey baster, stuffing her cunt with thick tasty meat. He grabbed her hips and set out to fuck the girl deep. All the pent up aggression and frustration from recent years was going right into this act, this one incredible act.

“Oh fuck yeah, Oh Ashley damn.” Noah groaned.

Ashley was a tight little cunt and she deserved exactly what she was getting. For too long she and her friends had dressed like sluts on campus, probably getting off on the reactions she caused. Now she was getting what she wanted and deserved. The friction of skin on skin, no protection separating the action was something almost too enjoyable for Noah. He hadn’t felt this good in years and the act of fucking a student on his desk in the desperate hopes of giving her a baby was too much for him to slow down.

“Ohhh... Ohhh... Oh please do it. Please give me a big belly. Please knock me up Professor.” Ashley screamed. She thrust her hips up to meet his own pounding pace and leaned back, letting her tits shake and shimmy from side to side.

Noah felt his own climax coming on strong. He looked into the girl’s face, her red hair bouncing around her eyes and draping back over her shoulders. Her tongue was now tightly pressed between her lips as she concentrated on squeezing the man further and further up inside her womb. She clenched her eyes tightly shut and grabbed the desk beside her.

“OHHHH.... OH YES!” She screeched as Noah felt his own orgasm overtake him. He thrust as deep as possible inside the girl and flooded her pussy with cream, shooting rope after rope of semen inside her tight young belly.

He knew something had gone wrong with the stamps. Clearly Theo didn’t understand his problems or simply didn’t care about them. Either way, these stamps certainly weren’t making these girls more responsible. Of course Noah couldn’t care less about that at the moment. He was far too busy stuffing the turkey. And that was one part of the holidays he was looking forward to this year.

The End