The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subway

It was late on the subway as the train made its way deeper into the darkened tunnels. A late night run, probably one of the last half dozen, as the train made the clickety clack through the long darkened tunnels.

The train was lightly populated with late night riders. Sparsely covering the seats as far apart from each other as possible carefully not making eye contact as city dwellers are wont to do.

An old couple sharing a double seat coming from some late evening excursion. Their car probaby parked at a lot near the station where they wil depart.

A group of 4 urban youths, 3 black one white all wearing various sports endorsing clothing. Heads bobbing with over sized ear phones knapsacks carelessly draped between their knees in front of them.

A chubby red headed high school girl, the only one standing and actually reading the advertisements about her head on the sides of the subway car. She wore black shoes a white button up shirt and a catholic school skirt. Her hair was in small ringlets, black rimmed trendy glasses and super pale ‘Irish’ skin. A knapsack rested over one shoulder.

Beside her sitting on a seat with his head leaning on a plexiglass divider was a late middle aged construction worker. Thick fingers, hunter green workshirt, waistline gone over. He dozed with a small paper bag of groceries betwen his feet.

Then there was me. Just an average guy, not bad looking, not a swooner. Just sandy blonde hair, mid 30s a bit muscular jeans and t-shirt kind of guy. Wouldn’t look at me twice, unless I wanted you to and then you wouldn’t be able to look away.

It was an odd thing that I could do. I could step inside people’s heads and make them however I wanted them. I don’t know how I can, nor under which conditions this came to be, but from a young age I could tell what was going on with people. As I matured and hit puberty I found I could influence and eventually outright control and reprogram others. 20 years of practicing will get you that kind of control. And believe me, I practiced more than any 10 olympic hopefuls could ever hope to practice. It was now second nature to me and most times I did it without thinking making whole crowds of people around me think and behave the way my mind pushed them.

This ability has its drawbacks, the primary being the loss of any kind of morality, but all in all its worth having. I am also very cognizant of remaining under the radar. I went to school and actually did well, I have a sort of job (I dont go often but get paid well and someone else does the bulk of the work without knowing), and I have a nice condo in the city. I was smart enough to figure out that having a mall full of people suddenly go orgy would attract the attention of people that wanted to know why they went wild with abandon. And it wouldnt take the powers that be long to figure out who was always at the stadium when the cheerleaders started giving free blowjobs to the attendees.

So I paid taxes and kept my head low. It really didn’t matter if I had money or a car or anything else. Heck, it didnt matter if I ever showered ever again. Not when you can walk into any car stopped at a light and have someone drive you or walk into the biggest home or nicest hotel and stay as long as you want (while banging the family and staff I might add), or walk into a restaurant and literally take someone’s meal from them.

Nope. Not this guy. I kept myself low on the radar. What I do doesn’t work through a camera or phone or computer. So I limit myself from the obvious and do the subtle, mostly privately. And usually wind up rewarding my toys. Self esteem, that kind of thing. Sometimes a punishment like a really stuck up guy made to turn tricks for cock in a park or a bitchy woman only able to get off doing something degrading.

I like to think of myself as an instrument of Karma at times.

The other thing about the loss of morality is that I get a perverse pleasure from extremes.

Its the human condition to be stimulated and when you can make an old man blow their dog and REALLY want to do it, it gets old fast and you have to do more and more twisted perverse things just to get your stimulation. It’s like masturbation its OK when you find out about it, but then you want more, and more. And your hand will do in a pinch but what you eventually need is to get laid. Bg time.

There are lines I try not to cross, but at times it happens anyways. All I can do is like everyone else is my best, but hey, I’m only human. Sort of.

So back to the subway. It was a long ride this particular stretch of tunnel and I knew I had some time to play. Also happened to be the route and time where they sit the train in the tunnel for awhile. Being on time being preferable to being late or early in the transit world.

I had the red headed chubby girl in the skirt put her bag down and raise her skirt to take off her underwear. I was thrumming sexual urgency at her and she started to finger her red snatch as she stood there.

The old italian guy I nudged awake. The red head was slightly turned from him but within easy reach. She arched a bit pushing her ass out..her hand went over her head and she leaned on a plexiglass divider as she bent. The italian guy was taking his thick middle finger and working it into her red cunt from behind. From my angle I could see her pink lips lubricate and clutch at the digit.

Down the car further the old lady was taking of her top with the help of her husband. Jacket, blouse and tits out over top the thugs had taken off their earphones and 2 had their cocks out over their trackpants, the others through the flies of their baggy pants. They walked over to the old lady. The first cock she grabbed as it came near, her husband tugging off her shirt on the other arm as her prim mouth opened wide to suck the first cock. The husband moved to her skirt and was busy taking it off as she shifted position to stroke another cock even as a the first young black cock bulged her cheeks and she sucked heatedly. Her husband smiled at her as he worked at her skirt his mouth now opening for another black youth’s cock.

The construction worker had had unzipped his pants and had his thick uncut cock out now. As well as a small bottle of cooking oil from the grocery bag.

He had oiled his hand and was stroking his cock with one hand and pushing his other greased hand into the slowly expanding cunt of the chubby red headed girl. She was wincing and moaning’ and frigging her clit with one hand while she used her other hand to push against the divider and push her cunt back onto the large hand.

I made some adjustments and pain worked into pleasure for her and the construction worker became more of a sadist, his smile gleamed as his hand jolted forward into her tight cunt.

The chubby girl moaned and hunched backwards. Pushing against the hand. Her frigging hand came up and ripped at her top pulling it apart. Fishing out a breast she squeezed the nipple painfully and pulled it to her mouth and her grinding teeth.

The old lady had lost the skirt and was now up on the seat. One of the black thugs was now fucking her ass with long slow strokes while the white one was fucking her mouth hard enough to cause her to gag. Her husband was sucking another black cock while the last black gent was sucking the old white guys cock beneath his ample stomach. The old guys pants and underwear were around his ankles and his legs apart, the black thugs mouth worked his cock as one hand stroked his own cock and his other worked into the old man’s fat ass to open the hole for fucking.

Glancing back to the chubby red head I saw that she was using 2 hands against the plexiglass to push herself back. The construction worker had braced his elbow against the other plexiglass divider and was trying to pour more oil with his other hand onto the hand now almost fully in the chubby girls cunt.

Her arms were quaking as she pushed back. Her teeth biting her lower lip as she straightened her bent arms. With an almost audible pop his large hand thudded deeply into her poor cunt. Her body went onto convulsions even as the construction worker, barely pausing, popped his hand out and then roughly back in again. A pink stream of blood oil and lubrication ran down her leg and coated his hand. She twitched and remained lost in subspace as the hand popped in and out of her ruined cunt.

The old man now had his legs in the air across a long seat. A large black cock was pulling almost all the way out then plunging deep inside. His mouth was full from the other black cock over his face as the youth held his legs in the air. His wife was grunting as her ass became a cum receptacle for the first time even as her mouth bulged and her throat reflexivley swallowed.

Smiling at the youths she turned to clean the cock that had come from her ass and moved so the one fucking her husbands mouth could easily move into one of her holes.

The gents, having blown their loads moved to sit and I knew there would not be enough time for another round.

I nudged and chubby girl looked at me through pain and pleasured soaked eyes. Greedily she moved slowly in my direction, the constructon worker standing from his seat and still working his hand in her shuffled behind her.

She staggered to my crotch and pulled out my cock. Her mouth greedily sucking as I pushed at her head. Deeper better my dear. Her head plunged down and deeper when the hand popped into her ravaged cunt having fallen out during the shuffle over.

The old lady had straddled her husbands face and he was licking her ass of cum even as a large cock was trying to make its way into his wife. The other black youth was slamming into his ass, his wife sucking her husband’s cock as his balls bounced from the hard fucking. A few groans and the old man was spewing spunk into his wife’s mouth. A few more and the black youth now plowing his ass also started to cum inside. Not the first time nor the last time in life he would have that particular thrill. The cock pulled out of his ass and the old lady started licking and cleaning it, even as the last black gent was getting ready to fill her ass as well.

Back at my side I was deciding to wrap this scene up as I knew the station could not be far off.

I fucked the girls face. The italian construction worker had lubed his cock and was pushing it into the ring of her ass. She grunted and strained back to take it. Her whole body shuddering as it finally popped through. Not caring, the construction guy started to ram her ass trying to cum as quick as possible.

My balls boiled up as I felt myself starting to cum, down the way, the last black gent was hammering the old woman’s ass as her husband licked her cunt. The other youths were now sitting down and congratulating each other on a job well done.

My cum surged into the shcoolgirl as the itlalian guy seeded her ass for the first time. Down the way the last gent came deep into the old ladies ass. The sounds were heard over the squealing of the train.

Limp and tired we broke from our groups. Redhead licking me and cleaning me gently, she spun and cleaned the italian guy as well. The husband and wife were taking turns cleaning the cock that had just shot cum deep into her ass.

I was quite proud of this adventure. And the players had been great. The school girl I wanted to keep awhile, so she sat with me. Panties discarded, leg up and fingers twiddling under her skirt. The italian guy would lose some macho and reconcile with a wife he had hit a few times while drunk. He no longer would drink. The thugs, well, they would find themselves less thuggy and more scholatic, and the old couple, making them more open to what just happened and really getting into it more, enjoying the latter years.

Sometimes it is indeed too late for people. Until I step in that is.