The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Success!

by Kris P. Kreme

“Do I make you horny, baby?”

Jessica looked over her shoulder, rolling her eyes. “Not again.”

Randall stood there, fingers squeezed over the trigger of his contraption. He watched his girlfriend for any signs, any changes. Then he lowered his hands.

“Really? Nothing? I thought for sure this time it might work.”

Jessica turned the page in her book, then yawned. “Nope, still not working.”

Placing the Hypnoray on the table, Randall sat and began to poke at it idly with the screwdriver. “I just don’t understand. It should have worked this time.”

Jessica closed her book, got up and walked over behind her boyfriend. “Look, I let you play around with this crazy hobby of yours because you’re cute. But you seriously don’t ever expect one of these crazy contraptions to work do you?”

Randall sighed. “It should. I just know it should.” He turned to Jessica and placed a hand on her thigh. “You should be my horny little slut by now.”

Jessica closed her eyes as Randall rubbed her leg. She bit lightly at her lip. “You know, I can be your little slut sometimes, just not uncontrollably so. Isn’t that really enough?”

Randall stared at the girl. They’d met freshman year and had immediately connected. His quirky sense of humor hadn’t grated on her nerves. His fascination with mind control fiction hadn’t scared her. And his obsession with gadgets hadn’t nerded her out. She really was perfect.

“You’re always enough, Jess.” He said. “But you agreed to let me pursue this and I’m not done yet.”

Jessica sat down at the table, looking over the comical looking hypnoray. “You really are persistent, aren’t you? Still convinced you can make a device that will have me behaving like a mindless slut for the rest of my life?”

She ran a hand through her hair, her green eyes sparkling. Randall glanced down at her chest, the top she was wearing low cut enough so that he almost lost his train of thought. Then he looked back to the device he’d most recently tried.

“Yes, yes I am. It’s a proven fact that hormones and internal chemistry rule the desire for sex and to a certain degree the style and frequency of sex. I believe through one of my methods I will finally achieve the results I’m looking for.” He turned and stared at Jessica, fake evil grin on his face. “You will be mine, you wicked little minx.”

She rolled her eyes again. “Whatever, goofball. Just try to finish it before summer break. I’d rather you weren’t chasing me around my hometown with a crazy hypno-doohicky trying to get me all horny. I like weird, but that’s just a bit much.”

Randall laughed. “I’ll figure it out eventually. I’ve already tried a combination of theories. One is bound to pan out.”

Jessica walked over and picked up her books. Grabbing her purse, she walked over and primped for a minute in the mirror. “I have to make a stop at the library this afternoon, so I’ll be a little later. Try not to make too many horny sluts before I get home.”

She flipped her hair forward, then back, somehow achieving the look Randall always found most desirable about her. She looked around for her keys.

“Here,” He said, walking over and giving her a hug as he put the keys in her hand. “And you know, baby, I only experiment on you.”

“Lucky me, I’m the only one you want to make a hopeless cum slut.” Jessica replied. She laughed and walked out the door.

As the door shut, Randall stood there thinking of what she said. His eyes brightened. How could he have not thought of that? It was so simple, so incredibly simple. He’d worked so focused on his ultimate goal that he never even thought about simplifying the process, making it a two-step approach instead of one magic blast from a hypnoray. He dashed across the room, nearly knocking the hypnoray off the table as he pulled his notes up and laid them all out.

It was all here, all the research he needed to combine, all the ideas that hadn’t worked before.

Randall couldn’t believe what he was thinking, but if it worked everything would be just as he’d always fantasized. He’d been lucky enough to find a girl like Jessica. A big-breasted college girl interested in hypno-play wasn’t exactly a common thing to stumble upon, especially for him. Now he knew the other element that would solve all his problems. And it was something he’d had the entire time.

The hypnoray, it all came down to the hypnoray. He called it that, but what it attempted to do was create an addiction, an uncontrollable addiction to being fucked stupid. He’d never quite figured out how to get it working. He couldn’t even use it to make Jessica addicted to chewing gum, much less anything to do with sex. He was only lucky she had times where she got horny all by herself. Otherwise he’d be one seriously frustrated guy.

Now, he had it though, and it was simple. She’d said everything when she left the apartment. He could smack himself for not thinking of it before. All he needed to do was make some basic adjustments to his contraption. He’d change it so instead of attempting to create an addiction to being fucked, it created an addiction to one element of fucking.

Two steps, he thought. Just two steps and Jessica would be his horny cum slut. Just like she’d suggested. He laughed, his maniacal chuckle something he often imitated from mad science movies. Randall did love his movies after all. He couldn’t wait for his damsel in distress to get home.

After hours of fumbling away, frustrated tinkering had finally paid off when Randall heard the door open.

“I’m home.” Jessica said. “You here?”

Randall pulled off the rubber gloves and laid them on the table. He’d finished just in time. The hypnoray was completely readjusted for his needs now. He’d thought of everything this time.

“Back here.” He called out. He straightened his rather wild hair in the mirror and kept the lights low.

Jessica walked back into the bedroom and stopped. She stared at the candles and the uncharacteristically romantic mood. Randall stood by the bed, smiling.

“What’s all this, sweetie?” She asked. “Looks like my geek has gone Romeo or something.”

Randall walked over and kissed Jessica. He reached down and grabbed her hips, pulling her into him. “I finally figured it out, baby, and you gave me the answer. It was so simple.”

Jessica dropped her purse and lifted her hands to his face. Kissing him back, she felt a bit flushed but still understood what he was saying. “Wait, this is just another of your ploys to make me a slut?”

Randall laughed, continuing to grope his girlfriend. He reached up and cupped one of her breasts, leaning in and kissing her neck. “Yes, but it’s going to work this time. You’ll see. You’ll be addicted to the one thing that will brand you as a slut forever. I just need to give you one little taste.”

She wrapped her arms around him, shifting so they could both sit on the edge of the bed. “And... what’s that?” She said between kisses.

“Why it’s simple.” Randall said, tugging at her top, loosening it from her skirt. “It’s so simple.”

Jessica gave in to the horniness. It wasn’t because of anything Randall had done or said really, but she still gave in to the mood. Slipping her shirt off, she allowed him to fondle her tits, quickly losing the bra and watching as Randall practically drooled all over her.

“Ohh... so... what is it? Come on, tell me.”

“That’s it exactly. You just said it. Cum, I’m going to make you addicted to cum. You’ll be a little cum slut, the most voracious kind.”

Jessica grinned in the candlelight. She looked Randall in the eyes, then shook her head. “You really are a nut, aren’t you?” She looked at his erection, then back into his eyes. “But you’re my nut. Might as well make the best of it.”

She reached down and pulled his cock free from his pants, wrapping her fingers around it and drawing a nice gasp from Randall. She moved off the bed and dropped to her knees. Brushing her hair back, she licked the tip of his leaking cock. “So you’re going to make me addicted to this?”

He grit his teeth, groaning. “Fuck, yesssss! " He squirmed a bit as she began bobbing her head up and down. “Just keep doing that.”

It was moments like this that gave Randall his most inspiration to achieve exactly what he’d always wanted to. He moaned as Jessica swallowed his cock, sliding her tongue around and licking at every ridge.

Her young nubile college body was made to be a slut. He just knew she was the perfect candidate for full-fledged cum slut academy and he aimed to give her the scholarship. She was all his, and soon enough she’d be a whore for his frequent use. He loved it and had to restrain from letting out his mad scientists cackle.

Instead he grit his teeth as Jessica really began sucking his cock. She pulled him further to the edge of the bed, forcing his legs wider apart so she could squirm in between them.

Jessica made wet smacking noises as she fucked her own face on and off her boyfriend. She was made for this, he thought. Jessica was made for taking cock.

“Fuckkk... get ready!” Randall shouted. He leaned back slightly on the bed, reaching behind him. He had to be quick. He had to make this precise.

Just as his cock swelled and practically exploded down her throat, Randall grabbed the hypnoray from the bed sheets behind him. As rope after rope of fresh hot seed splattered all over the inside of Jessica’s throat, he zapped her at point blank range.

Again and again, his cock erupted, filling her mouth to overflowing. It dribbled down her chin, dripping onto her tits. Randall simply kept firing away, shooting his girlfriend with more than just cum. He aimed the hypnoray at her tits, he aimed it at her belly, he aimed it back into her eyes. He spent the entire charge of power making sure Jessica was not just covered in cum inside and out, but hopelessly addicted to it as well.

He leaned back, crossing his fingers as he let the hypnoray drop to the bed. Jessica had her eyes closed and was still licking his cock, sucking in every drop of semen she could get to. She swirled it around in her mouth, then opened her eyes. Looking at Randall, she smiled and then promptly swallowed everything she had.

“Oh wow!” She said, her voice slightly weak. “I think you did it. I think you really did it.”

Jessica looked down at her tits, sperm splattered all over them. She grabbed them tightly in her hands, squeezing them hard and pulling her nipples up to her lips. Sucking hard on one then the other, Jessica began meticulously cleaning herself of cum. She licked every inch she could get to, then scooped up the rest, only to deposit it safely inside her mouth. Tilting her head back, she gulped loudly and grinned up at Randall.

“Oh my god, you actually did it. You piece of fucking man meat. You made me a slut. I can’t believe it. Your cum... it tastes so...” Jessica faded off for a moment, her eyes far away. “Sooooo good!”

Randall couldn’t stop himself from gloating a bit. He’d been at this since they first started living together. She’d doubted him so many times, played along only because she had the fetish as well. Well, now he had her. He’d finally succeeded. And his success was only the beginning now that he had his own personal cum slut.

Standing and looking down at Jessica, Randall spoke like he’d always pretended to when playing bedroom games with Jessica. The games were over though. He loved this.

“Slut, get your fucking clothes off. I’m gonna put some sperm where you really need it.”

Jessica couldn’t seem to move fast enough. Her bright and rather vapid eyes darted down as she fumbled with her skirt and panties. They were gone in a flash and she was already trying to coax another erection from her boyfriend. She looked up into his eyes pleadingly.

“Please, please say you’ll do it. Please say you’ll fuck me and fill me with your cum!”

Randall chuckled as he pushed her hands away and stood from the bed. Walking towards the bathroom, he looked back.

“Get your slutty cunt up on the bed. I’ll feed my cum into every one of your holes until you can’t hold anymore.”

As Jessica scrambled onto the bed, her breathing grew heavy and her eyes intense. Randall stepped into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, he saw the man he’d always wanted to be. He was the man with a sex slave, finally. He knew he could use his geek skills to make his dreams come true. And Jessica was his eager receptacle now. She was out there just waiting to have his cock fill her with gallons of sperm. She was an addict and he was her fix. It was so perfect.

Opening the drawer, he found the little blue pills he’d swiped from the science building. These were just for tonight. After that, he was sure Jessica alone could keep him hard all night, every night. She was all his.

Not many minutes later, Randall climbed between Jessica’s thighs and slammed his cock deep inside her. For the first time he used no condom. Jessica was addicted to the feel of his cum, the scent, the texture. She needed it on her flesh, in her body, and nothing could come between her and her needs.

“Ohh... Oh yesss! Of fuck me, fuck me Randall!” Jessica screeched.

She was an animal in bed, as Randall thrust harder than he’d ever dared before, letting his animal instincts run wild. He could live with not using a condom. After all, she was all his now. Whatever happened happened, as long as he got to pump some cum inside his slutty girlfriend.

Again and again, they fucked at each other, changing positions throughout the night. Randall never once grew tired as he fucked Jessica into dozens of orgasms. He screwed her brains out like he’d always fantasized about, hearing her cry out for more, for harder thrusts, for more cum inside her slutty hole.

Near the end of the night and the beginning of day, both finally passed out. Jessica lay beside him, her body covered in a fine sheen of perspiration, sperm oozing from her cunt and already having made little sticky spots on her thighs and the sheets below her. Next to her, Randall lay with a permanent grin on his face.

It was the garbage truck outside that finally broke him from his sleep. He’d been dreaming happy dreams of Jessica as a sperm fountain, all the cum he’d filled her with dribbling down and covering her entire body. Her nipples were hard and created little offshoots of cum runoff. It was such a perfect image when the garbage truck slammed the dumpster outside down and snapped him awake.

Rolling over, Randall reached out to grab hold of Jessica. He wanted to have a nice squeeze of those perfect tits before getting to the good stuff.

Randall felt the sheets next to him. He felt the pillow, the headboard. He suddenly looked over. Jessica wasn’t there.

He sat up in bed. For one horrible instance he worried maybe the whole thing was a dream. Maybe he’d imagined everything. It was a common fantasy he had. Then he saw the note she’d laid on the edge of the bed.

‘Hey lover, went out for something. Be back soon.’

It was signed by ‘your horny cum slut’ Randall laughed and put the note aside as he got dressed. It was only after getting dressed that he realized something was a bit off.

Why would Jessica go anywhere for anything? The way the hypnoray worked now, it should have made her addicted to him, so much so that she couldn’t stand to be without his cum for more than a couple of hours. Maybe there was a flaw in his reasoning. He felt almost positive it worked the way he’d expected it too. After all, she’d been obsessed with draining him completely last night.

A half hour later, Randall was getting concerned. She must’ve already been gone for a while when he woke up, and the hours seemed to be ticking away. It was already afternoon and he couldn’t shake the feeling that he’d overlooked something.

“Better call her cell.” He said. Grabbing the phone, he dialed, trying not to be concerned but failing as he felt his heartbeat pick up.

One ring.

Two rings.

Randall was going crazy waiting.

Finally, on the fourth ring, she picked up.

“Um... hello?” She sounded confused.

“Hey baby, where are you?” Randall said, trying to sound casual.

There was a muffled sigh on the line. “I’m... um... at the library. I’m leading... a study group.”

There was the distinct sound of more than one guy laughing in the background. Something about that bothered Randall.

“Sounds like a fun study group. So... what are you studying?”

This time there was a clear pause as the phone shifted around, the static building and then Jessica’s rather tired voice replying. “It’s... um... human anatomy. You know... uh... reproduction and stuff.”

Randall didn’t like the sound of that. If she was talking about things like that, it had to be only building the desire he knew coursed through her veins now. He still tried to sound completely at ease.

“So, when do you think you’ll be finished.”

He heard Jessica gasp or something. Maybe it was a cough. Then she seemed to press her lips to the phone. “I don’t know. Hold on.” Her voice continued, away from the phone. “When will you guys be finished?”

There were more muffled laughs and then one guy who sounded closer said. “Any minute now.”

Jessica pressed the phone back to her lips and muttered. “You get that? It shouldn’t be too long. See ya, sweetie.”

The phone clicked dead and Randall only held it until the dial tone returned. He couldn’t change the images going through his mind. He knew what it sounded like was happening. He had to go there. He had to make sure Jessica was okay.

Rushing from the apartment, Randall hardly even shut the door as he tore off down the stairs and towards the front door of his building. As he did, he nearly ran face first into the landlord.

“Oh hey there, Randall. Saw Jessica this morning.”

He stopped in his tracks. Looking at the older man, he tried to catch his breath. “You did? How was she?”

The man seemed to grin just a bit too much for Randall. “She was fine, and I think you can call your rent taken care of for the remainder of the year.”

“What?” Randall asked.

“Oh yeah, she took care of it.”

The landlord smiled, and broke into a laugh as Randall fled the building and rushed across the college campus, towards the library. He knew there wouldn’t be too many students this time of day using the facilities. He only hoped Jessica wasn’t doing what he was afraid she was.

The noise caught his attention first. Randall had just entered the second floor reference department, a lonely dark corner of the building, when he heard it. There was no question what it was, none at all.

Breathing slowly, trying to tell himself there could be other reasons for this, Randall crept closer to the source of the moans. There were more than a couple people making them. He thought he definitely heard Jessica’s voice but he couldn’t quite make out what she was saying.

Stepping out from a stack of books, Randall nearly passed out. There on her back on a table, was Jessica. Her legs were spread and some nameless jock was pounding his hips forward into her. Three other guys stood around her, one of whom she was jacking off with her hand. The others appeared to have already taken a turn with her.

Her belly was actually swollen, just slightly, but enough for Randall to know what she’d been doing this morning. Clearly she’d been getting cum from other sources.

The jock never slowed down as Randall walked out and Jessica saw him.

“Ooohhh... oh hey, sweetie. I said I’d be done shortly. Just as soon as Rick here fills me up with cum. The others already have and I’m just trying to coax a little more out.”

The others and the jock, Rick, glanced over at Randall. One of them laughed. “This, this is your boyfriend?”

Another one rolled his eyes. “Sheez, you really aren’t picky. Guess that’s why you’re such a slut.”

Randall couldn’t even form words as he stepped up to the table and watched the college jock slam his uncovered cock into Jessica. She was unprotected, and if this was just the latest cock to get inside her, Randall knew the odds of what might happen. He was already calculating the numbers in his head as Jessica began moaning, her hand jerking harder on the cock by her face.

“Ohhhh... OH fuckkkk... Do it, Rick! Fill my cunt up with sperm. Gimme all that juicy cream!”

Apparently, the boy she was giving the hand job to was ready to cum as well. His cock twitched and jetted semen all over the side of Jessica’s face. She turned and began licking as much of it as she could, flicking her tongue against the ejaculating cock.

“Shit, babe, you take cum like a pro. Can’t believe you’re letting us do this.” Rick said.

He held himself deep inside Jessica’s cunt and clearly deposited a large additional load to however many she was already carrying.

As he pulled out, Jessica quickly reached down and covered herself up, keeping all the cum deep inside her. She raised her ankles up and began pawing at the semen plastering the side of her face. Slurping it off her fingers, she giggled and looked at Randall.

He couldn’t stop staring. It was quite clear that not only had the hypnoray worked to successfully instill the addiction in sweet little Jessica. It seemed to have made that addiction less specific than he’d previously accounted for. And it seemed to be getting worse.

Jessica reached over to grab some books on the table. Lifting up, she squeezed them under her lower back and lay back down, legs still spread. She looked at Randall and giggled again.

“Gotta keep all that yummy cum inside me.”

Randall finally found his voice. The other guys were collecting their stuff, talking among themselves in lurid detail about the feel of the little slut’s cunt. He looked from them to his girlfriend, his voice catching in his throat as he saw her hands protectively over her stomach.

“Why?” He asked. “Why do you need to keep every single drop inside you?”

Without changing expression, and without hesitation, Jessica replied. “That’s easy, silly. Because I’m a slutty little cum whore now.” She grinned. “Besides, every sperm is sacred.”

The End