The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter Five of The Succubus Named Lilac

Chapter Seven

Study Buddy

Author’s Note: hello! Here’s the most recent chapter of Masking! As usual, if you enjoy it I wholeheartedly welcome feedback sent to my email or my twitter @Lovemommyhypno. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Lilac woke up from a dream about her girlfriend to realize she was in class. A class with an upsetting number of boys, at that. Most seemed cute- she’d tease them, even, if she felt confident they wouldn’t feel entitled to more- but she preferred girls, you know? Anyway, her tail swished behind her as the teacher- whom she found rather pretty- went on and on about math. Lilac didn’t like math. She never had. She’d been much better at it than most of her peers as a kid, but now…well, she was better than most people at your basic arithmetic, but anything more advanced that might actually be helpful? It all made her head spin. This class proved no exception.

“Corporate needs you to tell the difference between these two photos! We used to say,” the professor giggled, gesturing with their pointy stick. The slide had a photo of a coffee cup and one of a donut. Lilac felt her gay little heart shrivel. What? What was- what did she MISS? She swiveled her head as hard as she could to see if everyone else looked as lost as she did.

Nope.

Fuck.

“Ah…ahahaha!” She laughed with the kind of forced smile youths in uncomfortable sweaters make at family gatherings. The kind where it’s all too wide in the front, and doesn’t reach back near far enough, and there’s zero joy or delight in the eyes, only mild and uncomfortable confusion or distress (very much the former, in this particular case). She felt herself fighting the urge to shrink her spine and become smaller. Her instincts screamed at her, insisting that if she were shorter she’d be a smaller target and stick out less. Her instincts failed to realize that most of the people in the room could not shapeshift, and suddenly becoming six inches shorter would not draw attention away from her. The teacher (or professor rather, she reminded herself she needed to get used to that term) mercifully continued to the next slide.

“These are the ways you can change a shape and its topology remain unaltered,.” the professor droned, before she listed the ways off, and to a one they slid off of Lilac’s panicked little succubus brain like water sliding elegantly off of a duck’s feathers. One may have expected this topic to be exciting to her, on account of her succubusness- holes! In class! But that would be juvenile and furthermore, incorrect. She actually rather disliked the arcane and inscrutable rules that the professor was…for lack of a better word, “explaining.”

She could cheat. After all, her charm magic seemed to be extraordinary even for a succubus. She could charm the teacher into raising her grades, glance answers off the others the old fashioned way, simply smuggle a piece of Leelah in…

She giggled, remembering the last time a tired Leelah turned into a little blob and rode around on her head for the day. Fond memories, those ones were. God, she wanted to be in bed with her girlfriend right now. She felt her anxieties’ grip on her mind loosening and growing weaker, as if the gooey texture of Leelah’s melted body shielded her just by existing in her thoughts. She quite liked that about her owner, Maybe she could start wearing a choker or something around campus, made secretly out of Leelah’s solidified slime, in order to keep herself calm in stressful situations like this one. It sounded fun and cozy, and Leelah seemed to love experimenting with her body in that sort of way, so she’d almost certainly agree to do it as soon as Lilac asked her about it. Wait, fuck, no, she’d zoned out during class again!

“Lilac?”

Fuuuuck. The professor had asked her a question.

“Y…yes?”

“Your horns…er, rather, your horn- popped out a little bit. Is everything alright, miss?” Lilac practically jumped. It retracted almost instantly and she laughed, waving dismissively with a single hand as if to physically bat away the question itself. The professor watched her, a single eyebrow cocked inquisitively up. Damn, that kind of simple single-sentence deflection wasn’t going to save her from this one, then? Ugh. That sounded so troublesome, and Lilac didn’t have the energy in her to bother dealing with it just then. She smiled the same forced little smile, clasped her hands together in what she hoped was an accurate imitation of an attentive pupil, and nodded along a little bit.

“I’m fine thank you! Just happens from time to time, you know?” Poor word choice, Lilac realized almost instantly, on account of the professor being a human. She lucked out though, or so it seemed at least, because they just kinda awkwardly nodded along and seemed to assume this was a universal experience in a group she simply was not part of. The teacher pushed onward, returning quickly to their little explanation of…whatever the fuck this incredibly cursed “topology” doohicky referred to. Lilac melted into her desk, fighting the feeling called despair. She really didn’t wanna do anything untoward but she knew she only had the resources to go here because she had an agreement with Leelah’s shitty, mean mother.

Maaaaaybe bending the rules a tad would be fine.

“Class is ending soon,” the professor mumbled as she glanced at the clock. “Any questions?”

Yes, Lilac kind of wanted to say out loud, firstly and chiefly: what the fuck?

——

“And then my horns popped out!” Lilac sighed. She sat with someone from that class, who had happened to go to the cafeteria with her after it ended. They had asked something- whether Lilac had gotten started yet working on some project that loomed in the future, she thought? And…well, Lilac got sucked into a panicked recital of the last hour or so of her life. Her conversational partner, a cute girl with dark greenish skin and rich sea-blue green hair that curled and turned a vibrant, almost paintlike blue-white at its constantly flowing tips, regarded her using beautiful eyes that were the color of the beach at night and equally peaceful. Lilac’s tail got a bit erratic with its sways and swishing and twitches, for she felt unsure how to think her partner felt at the moment. Had she screwed up somewhere along the line, between the start of the conversation and where she’d just arrived?

“No cross today,” the other girl commented. No judgment, no anger, not even excitement. Just an observation, the same way one would let you know they noticed a new shirt or a slightly different hairdo or a new perfume. Lilac felt a surge of panic before reminding herself that no, she had a reason, she was following orders, it was to keep- nay, to make- her girlfriend happy. A noble goal, one more than worth the risk of upsetting her horrible mother. She nodded and chuckled sheepishly, her wings wriggling and threatening (though not quite managing) to break free and flap.

“Yeah, it’s…bad for me,” she admitted and looked away. She disliked the idea of actually saying this out loud, explaining the whole story with why she wore it in the first place given the way it affected her. She was still getting used to living without the immediate threat of punishment for just not wearing it, let alone openly saying out loud that it was so unhealthy and painful for her to do it. The girl- a mermaid, right? She clearly wasn’t human, not unless she was really into glamors anyway- raised her eyes to look into Lilac’s and smiled a little. She had thin lips, pretty lips, lips Lilac wanted to lean in and press her own against, part them, slip her tongue past them…

“I’m glad, then,” they said, and it snapped Lilac out of her daydream. She nodded along, eager to be broken out of the trance but annoyed with herself for having to be at all. The mermaid- or at least, the probably a mermaid- stirred a coffee with a straw, seeming quite taken with the swishing of the liquid. Lilac watched, and she found that she quite liked the fun little expression of contemplation that had formed on their face. The mermaid lifted the cup and took a sip before setting the cup back down. “You seem sweet. I like the thigh highs by the way, they’re cute. You’re cute in general.” A flash darted across the girl’s face, like she was contemplating whether to follow some kind of feral but deeply pleasurable instinct. Lilac knew that look- Leelah wore it well (definitely far better than this green skinned girl in her own opinion, but Lilac knew she was probably- nay, definitely- a little biased on that front).

Wait, she’d been complimented.

Called cute even!

“Myrrp!” Lilac squeaked, her face lighting up bright red. She clamped her thighs together and tried not to imagine reaching out to the girl and stroking her cheek delicately with a thumb, or offering a deep kiss, as a reward for her kindness and patience. She shook the image out of her head instead of reveling in how good and comfy and sweet it felt, which felt impressive to her. It was a feat she almost felt entitled to some yummy chocolates for. Succubi loved chocolate.

She was pretty sure. She did, anyway. She’d not met that many and food had never really come up while speaking to those ones that she had. Chocolate was sweet and felt good and melty in your mouth, and your throat too, and it was full of the nice tingly happy chemicals. Seemed succubus-y, right? It did to her, anyways. Good enough for her in any case!

“You want help studying?” The girl asked Lilac, and she did so with a nice big smile. “I’m free lots this week, if you’d like to join me for a coffee and a study sesh after that- in your dormitory, naturally.” Was she flirting or just being nice? Lilac felt warm gushy emotions bubbling up to her face, and her skin heated up with them. She wiggled her arms and legs and her tail, all taken up in the wash of this warm feeling stemming from her heart.

“U-uh, I’d kinda like- er no, I- nyaaa!” Lilac pressed her palms against her cheeks in a gesture that occasionally got her compared to a squirrel or a chipmunk. “I’d love that! And um- I could maybe kiss you a bunch?” The girl that was most likely a mermaid laughed and suddenly she had taken a seat in Lilac’s lap, straddling her. Lilac felt taken aback, and the heat inside of her built up considerably. The girl put her hands on Lilac’s arms, and her palms- they felt scaly yet smooth, in the way that only monster girls’ were- pressed just a bit against Lilac’s tight yet flexible skin as they traveled up and down. Lilac noticed that no breath came out of the girl’s mouth nor nose, but the latter did seem to be taking them in. Interesting, she thought to herself for a moment. That’s all the time her classmate gave her to dwell on the information before pressing on to something else. The girl’s thighs had weird weight distribution too. Perhaps it was only an illusion, and what actually rested on her legs was not in fact a second pair of someone else’s but lengths of a big thick tail? No, that didn’t seem very likely, as a moment’s scrutiny revealed that when she shifted her weight or shifted her spine, they moved in ways that made no sense if mapped onto a tail.

“You’d like to nya?” The girl teased with a lilting giggle. “My apologies, but I don’t see any adorable kitty ears on you. Are you perhaps hiding them?” Like her horns, Lilac assumed was the punchline of that one. Still, it meant a cute girl had been paying attention to her, and Lilac could never find it in her to take offense to that.