The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Newbie — First Lesson

Description: A young girl has just been turned into a succubus. An older and experienced succubus comes to her at night to explain her new powers and her new obligations to her. And maybe she has something else in mind...

Categories: mc fd ff

The following story was written for an email conversation and included a lot of links to pictures for visual input. It helped the flow of the story, but it was not really necessary (just use your imagination), so I have removed some of the picture links. I have however kept the introduction to the story from the original email because it explains some details about my fascination with succubus stories.

I started this little story some months ago and it was originally only meant for private use to collect some ideas. You know I have a certain fascination with images and stories about female demons and succubi and fairy-tale stuff like that. I always wondered how life would be for such a creature of the night. Would they be good? Would they be evil? Would they be something inbetween? It would be boring if they would be all-powerful, but on the other hand demons should have great knowledge and magical power, especially if you consider the origin of the word. So what kind of restrictions and rules would there be? Would a tale about succubi necessarily be filled with crude words and lewd ideas?

So I started to write a little story about a succubus. About a girl my age who was human before but has just decided to become a demon. How? Does it matter? Maybe she found an old book and a magic gemstone that opened a new path for her. Maybe she rescued a succubus from danger and then was offered the choice of physical transmutation into a new life as reward. Or maybe she found out that all the other girls in her occult research club are actually succubi and they made her one of them. Maybe seduced and hypnotized her. There are countless possibilities—this is the stuff naughty ecchi anime series are made of ;—).

I admit the following story is a bit childish and incoherent, so I was somewhat reluctant to share it. But I trust you not to laugh. It is no induction (unless of course you want to read it as one) and it does not try to trigger any specific reaction (unless of course you feel like having one). It is just a bit of silly fangirling which was mostly inspired by pictures on the internet. It will probably sound more like some description of superheroes and less like a description of evil beings of darkness. And it was originally just written for myself and I never intended to share it with anybody, so there might be a lot of typos and bad English. It is not even really a story but more like some sort of first lesson and description of general rules for such a being.

But we should begin the story with some visual input to create the mood. You know what a succubus is supposed to be—an imaginary female demon who seduces men and feeds off their energy. But what is it really? Darkness or sublime beauty? Naughty fantasy or everlasting wisdom? A creature from hell? From another dimension? Another planet? Something tangible with roots in science, physics and evolution or something purely magical? Or again—something inbetween? Can a demon girl even become a superhero? Why not. Let us take a look at some anime pictures to give you an idea. These pictures are all different and emphasize different qualities, so I have chosen several of them as introduction, because the idea is vague. Some are maybe a bit too cute. I want you to look at these pictures before you read on.

[Links removed—it were too many]

This next one is especially relevant for our story. I don’t even like it very much from an aesthetic point of view, the nose looks weird ;—). But pay special attention to the dark mist or liquid smoke that surrounds her. It seems to shift and change and morph all the time, like a living extension of herself. You can almost feel it move and swirl. Just look at her upper body, where it seems to cling to her skin, forming a sort of immaterial dress. Would you like the idea of a woman dressed only in an ever-changing flurry of mist and smoke? Revealing and hiding. Flowing and swirling. It’s an interesting idea, isn’t it? In any case, it was this picture that gave me the idea of succubus bodies and magic being composed of dark matter, as described in the following story. Have a good look and remember. It will help you to visualize elements of my little tale. Here is the picture that inspired me.

[Link removed—use your imagination]

But let us come back to our innocent young girl who has just become a demon. Let us imagine she is visited the night after her first transformation by an older succubus who will be her teacher. Maybe somebody like a wise, intellectual lady of timeless beauty, long blonde hair moving gently in the wind, aesthetically beautiful body, maybe wearing glasses (but why would a supernatural being wear glasses? Oh, well...) and generally looking much more like an angel than a demon. Well, except for the intricate horns. And the bat-like wings which have a surprisingly beautiful texture and seem to shimmer in all the colours of the rainbow. And the tail which has a somehow glowing tip that moves gently back and forth while she teaches. I guess that helps the pupil to focus. And by pupil I mean...well, both meanings actually. How odd.

I guess you can picture her right now quite vividly standing in a room inside your mind and we can begin listening to her teachings. Did you notice that she is wearing a crystal pendant and that the pendant is resting peacefully in a very warm and soft place? Of course you did.

Maybe you can try to feel a bit like a young girl who has just made an important decision. Who has just changed completely and whose mind and powers have opened to a much larger universe. You can feel your human body. Touch it with your thoughts. You can feel also her confusion about the strange situation. You can feel her human and vulnerable side. But you can also feel a great mystical fire and light inside her. And now some strange and beautiful woman has just entered her room through the window and is looking at her with deep and kind eyes.

But quiet now. She speaks. Just listen.

Here is where my tale begins...

I wish you a good night, young one. Sister. The stars and the moon are beautiful tonight, aren’t they? Tell me, have you ever seen and felt the night sky in the same way you see and feel it right now with your reborn eyes and new senses? Like being born again into a larger world. The darkness is a soft blanket in your mind and the light of stars and moon flow into your soul and open a beautiful flower deep within you. You look up at the ceiling of your human room, but there is no ceiling anymore.

There is light in darkness and darkness in light. Variety in unity and unity in variety. We are one. Sister. But your journey into inner space has to wait. I have come to tell you a bit about your new life and about all the changes that have come over you and are about the come.

About your new powers and new obligations. It is no more than 20 hours since you decided to join our species and for the first time transformed yourself, body and mind, so there is still time for you to learn the basic rules. And believe me, I have been around for quite a while, so I can tell you everything you need to know to start exploring a larger universe.

I don’t think I have to introduce myself to you the old-fashioned way. You can feel my name inside your mind. This is how recognition works with our kind. You will also notice your sisters now on the streets, even if they are in their daily vessels as humans. Feel my name. Let it take shape in your mind. Feel. Speak my name. If you are not certain yet, just wait, and speak my name later. I am here to teach you and feeling my name is part of the teaching.

As you have already figured out, you have two forms of existence now. Two sides of the same mirror. You can easily change between both forms by concentrating on the transformation and by weaving a little spell around yourself. Your first vessel is your former human body as a 19-year old girl. Your second vessel is your demon or succubus body made of magic and dark matter, which resembles your former body but has all the usual attributes of our ancient race. Intricate horns. Special and very powerful eyes. Bat-like wings. A bit of an enhanced physique. A rather revealing kind of clothing. A long tail which has actually several uses. And some other details and additions, some of which you may have already noticed while exploring yourself.

And there are some other and more subtle changes to your body and mind that will come to you naturally within the next days. You are still in a state of transition. Your mind will expand and your IQ will probably go off the charts. We are demons. We are succubi. We are beings of knowledge and great knowledge about the universe will come to you from the Akashic chronicles. Just wait and you will understand the world much better. You will be able to see different layers of reality and hidden streams of pure information. This is our gift to your mind.

Both your human body and your demon body are frozen in time. Made of dark matter. Mystical and timeless essence from another plane of existence. No longer part of this universe of time and space and therefore outside its rules. You will not age anymore. Never again. I want you to understand the grave implications. You can in theory remain young and live forever now, but there are limitations to that. I admit this will also cause some problems because people will start to notice that your human form will remain forever unchanging. You can probably use your powers of persuasion and hypnosis for a while to prevent people from noticing, but eventually you will have to leave your former life and to erase some people’s memories of you. The plight of our kind, and not the only one, I’m afraid.

But I was talking about the good stuff. Your demon body will have great physical strength. You will be able to spread your wings and fly. You can soar through the sky, unseen by human eyes, like a cloud of light and darkness. Touch the stars and feed on the moonlight. You will be able to use a wide range of new mental powers and our ancient magic. At your command will be powerful spells of love, obedience, mental transmutation, physical change, confusion, camouflage. Power over the elements. Power to create matter and to change yourself into new forms. Power over the mind. Humans will obey you. Serve you. Your body will be safe from illness and physical injury. Every wound will heal very quickly. Your mind will expand to new horizons. You can continue to eat human food and to sleep, if you like, but you don’t really have to anymore. Well, I admit that many of us sleep because the old dreaming is part of our former human self. And so much more. Discover for yourself.

But there will be always smaller and larger things that will separate you from human life. A harmless example? You exist now on a slightly different wavelength of light. The human eye will not notice and compensate, and you will also still have an image in a mirror. But technical things will see the difference. If people will try to film you or take a digital photo of you, you will only appear as a fuzzy blur on such human images. So if you are among your human friends in your human body and they make a group photo, you will not be like them anymore. You are a shadow. You are a blur. Different existence. Different wavelength.

So what do you actually know about the life of a succubus? Let us come to the obligations and to the price you have to pay. Here is the catch. We are demons. We are creatures that live off the energy generated by human desires. Some of us still want human friends. Some of us still want love and deeper connections. And that is good. But deep down most of us know that we are predators and human sexual energy is prey to us. We have to seduce. We have to manipulate. We have to control. This is the dilemma we have to face. You are one of us now. You will never be mortal and fully human again.

You will need to feed off humans and their sexual and mental dream energy at least once every 48 hours. This is necessary to sustain your form and power. If you do not feed, you will start to feel a strong hunger and desire for energy and you will quickly become weaker, both your body and your magic. This will happen earlier if you use up a lot of your magic and probably a bit later if you conserve magic and energy. But if you do not feed on human sexual energy for more than 72 hours, you will be in grave danger of molecular disintegration into nothingness. And this is really serious. Human food will have no effect. You can bath yourself in moonlight to lessen the draining effect for a short while, but it will not help for long. You need to absorb sexual energy. This energy is real. It is what humans had called the Orgon energy once without understanding its true nature in the order of things. It is the magical fire in the human aura. Energy released during an orgasm and mental energy produced during sexual fantasies. Erotic dreams. Sparks. Anything like that. You must absorb it to survive. You are bound to that path.

You need to seduce and control humans to collect such energy for yourself. But you cannot simply walk around and collect stray energy. The important thing is that you must make sure that your subject will think only about you while releasing the sexual energy. Only about you. Your body. Your soul. Your gentle touch inside their minds. You can only absorb the floating energy as a gift if the person who releases it is completely focussed on you, dedicating the surge of power to you. Otherwise the energy will evaporate and not come to you when you call and summon it by its ancient name.

The ways to trigger and release such sexual energy are different, but multiple and powerful orgasms are always helpful if you want to feel sated afterwards. You can of course have sex with the human to trigger the release. He or she will feel things they never felt before in a new clarity and intensity and readily submit to you. Or you can make him or her masturbate for you. Mind control and hypnosis will take care of that, and a nice little addiction to masturbation is easily put into a human mind and made to stay. Or you can enter a sleeping persons dreams at night and shape them according to your will into beautiful and wet dreams, so that you can absorb their power while they sleep.

After the subject had an orgasm for you, you will see the release of power like a bright fire in their auras. It will then turn into floating blue sparks like little stars drifting through the air, being attracted by your presence, as if you are a magnet. They will form a vortex and come to you. Into you. You need to change into your true demon form for the feeding process. As you may have already noticed while examining your new body, there is something like a blue and polished saphire-like gemstone in the shape and size of a small egg embedded now into your body where your belly button used to be. This is your Life Jewel.

Touch and feel. Look here.

Every succubus has one in her body. It is the place where the energy enters us to be converted into substances that keep our dark matter bodies and souls alive. It is also the place where absorbed sexual energy is converted into pure magic and stored for later use. It has very strong hypnotic powers if you make a human gaze into it. You will learn more about your Life Jewel later. Keep in mind that it is your heart and soul now, and that it feels very, very good to touch it or to use it to absorb and taste sexual energy. But don’t get carried away.

Contrary to some popular beliefs, absorbing sexual or mental energy and (I admit) a bit of human life force from a subject does not harm a healthy subject in any serious or permanent way. True, the subjects will feel very tired and maybe a bit numb for one or two days and the encounter will seem like a hazy and far-away dream to them, but they will be otherwise fine. Trust me. We do nothing to them that a good nights sleep and some human food cannot cure. A downside might be that sometimes some humans develop a certain psychological addiction to our presence in their lifes. Watch out for that and try to avoid it. In any case, you can’t feed on the same subject every 48 hours, it would be too much of a strain. Look for different subjects. In addition, you need to feed from both males and females to have a healty diet of energy. I will explain the differences in their energy structures later. You may notice the different taste. You can form contracts with humans who will give you their energy on a regular base voluntarily or you can bewitch and hypnotize them to serve you as energy supply. These are moral considerations and you must decide for yourself.

I know you have a good male friend who often comes to your place in the evening to chat and to watch new movies and series together with you. I know how much you value your friendship and connection. Do you think you can go on with this purely platonic friendship? Or do you think you will eventually give in to your new nature one evening. Reveal your true form to him. Make him fall under your spell. Make him kneel before you. Make him release his energy for you. Feed from him. What would it mean for your friendship and connection? Of course, you could always use magic and hypnotis to erase his memories afterwards and to simply go on with an evening of chitchat and movie watching. But will things ever be the same to you? Or will you be strong enough to resist and to continue with your normal friendship? Think about it.

As you can see, this is the downside of our existence. You are a very powerful being now. Powerful in more than one way. More free than humans in many ways. You still have your free will. You still have your old values and morals. You have much more power and knowledge and an expanded mind and intellect now. But you need to feed. You are now a predator looking for prey. There is nothing you can do about that. It is what you are. Your very nature. You must try and keep your old human side alive. You must try to always have a spark of your former self inside you while finding a balance with your new destiny. Many of us succeed in this. Some of us fail.

By the way, human energy feels so much better to us, if the subject releasing it is leading a happy and positive life. Energy from people who have negative thoughts or evil in their hearts feels tainted and not as sustaining and powerful as a positive flow. You will even notice changes in colour of the floating sparks. So be sure to pick subjects with a positive and cheerful outlook on life. Give them even a little boost. Your new abilities of feeling emotions and being able to enter thoughts will assist you. You can also try to help unhappy people find new strength and happiness, if you like. Many of us do that, even if our official reputation never mentions that. The reasons are of course a bit selfish, because like I said—positive sexual energy feels much better to us. So feel free to spread happiness among humans to sustain yourself.

A few words on the use of hypnosis and magic. Most of these techniques will come naturally to you when your mind enters the knowledge of the Akashic chronicles. Others you will learn from me or another of your sisters, so I will just give you a short introduction.

Evolution has given us many powers. Powers that will attract, manipulate and control subjects and powers that will trigger the release of energy. You can use your magic and mental skills for various sorts of influence and mischief, but never forget the main purpose. We were given these powers by nature to make our species survive.

Hypnosis is our biggest ally, either in classical ways or magically enhanced. You can use simple obedience spells and quick telepathic commands to attract and control other people to a certain amount. It is usually not as powerful as close-range hypnosis, but it will do the job and open the gates to something more elaborate. Short spells and commands you might want to use include things like “Notice me”, “Look at me”, “Feel me”, “Come to me”, “Feel very sleepy now”. Sometimes an even longer chain of mental nudges is possible. If you want to pose for example as a beautiful hitchhiker and attract a subject to you, then a forceful “Notice me. I want all your attention. I am beautiful. I need your help. Stop your car now and give me a ride.” might work on a driver going by, but there is no guarantee.

Usually, classic verbal and visual hypnosis is more helpful, so make humans approach you and then enter their minds with words. It depends again on how much magical energy you want to use. If you want to have quick results, you can reach out with magic, cast a strong spell, and make your subjects mind go into trance within seconds. If you want to save magic, you can just apply a gentle touch to his mind, make him or her very suggestible to hypnosis and then continue in the classic manner, deepening their trance with words. Every part of your body, including clothing and jewellery will have very strong hypnotic powers, especially your eyes and voice. The hypnotic effect will be even stronger when you transform into your unveiled demon form. Nobody can resist your eyes then for very long and nobody can resist a glance into your Life Jewel. The swirling blue energy inside will transfix and hypnotize every human. Just make them kneel and look into the Jewel. Into your heart. Deeper and deeper.

Evolution has given you some other gifts as well. Your skin will have a magical scent that will transform for every human nose into the most wonderful scent or perfume they can imagine. Your magical fingertips will have a gently electrifying touch that will travel right into their minds. Even your breath smells wonderful to them and has a high concentration of pheromones. Just breathe into their faces and watch the results. And your saliva contains a strong hypnotic drug, so a kiss from you will have a very soothing and relaxing effect.

Oh, a funny tidbit. Remember your long tail in your demon form. It has actually several uses and can even be used to defend yourself with stronger electric shocks from its tip. But the tip can also emit a very special kind of irresistable light. You can make it glow in an opalesecent light at will and it has then pretty much the same effect on humans as your Life Jewel. It will hypnotize humans instantly and they will be like moths before a flame. Just move the glowing tip of your tail back and forth before their eyes. Back and forth. And talk them into deep surrender.

What? Yes. You have been looking with growing fascination at the glowing tip of my beautiful tail ever since I entered your room. Moving back and forth. The light is so beautiful, isn’t it? It has really helped you to accept my teachings and to forget your fears. Yes. It works on us as well, especially on unsuspecting young ones like you. But that doesn’t really matter right now. Just let go of the thought. Back and forth. And listen to me. Have you felt my name yet?

A word of warning and a typical problem of beginners: your magic is a powerful fire burning inside you now and it might sometimes well up involuntarily, especially when strong emotions and anger are involved. Beware. You have now the power to curse people with just a few words and thoughts. The curse of a succubus is very strong magic and would be hard to take back even for you. So keep your anger always in check. Of course, this does usually not apply to little things which might be alright. If some co-worker or boss pisses you off, it could happen that they will be afflicted by a case of violent diarrhea all of a sudden. Or if some jerk on the street is rude to you, he might find himself unable to resist the urge to masturbate in a public place. You have to consult with your own set of morals about such things.

An example of ancient magic some of us like to use are what you would call voodoo dolls. Our kind has special talents to infuse power into such dolls. Simply use some personal item from a human subject and a crystallized shard of his or her life force and bind them magically to the doll. Then you can use the doll to summon that human by performing a quick ritual while commanding the doll with a simple “Come to me now”. And if you rub the doll for a while against your breasts and other parts of your body, the human will soon arrive in just the right condition to provide you with a lot of energy. I’m sure you can vividly imagine the power my breasts would have over such a doll if I just start rubbing it gently against my warm skin, whispering ideas and thoughts to it. I have quite a large collection of such dolls, you know. Maybe I will share one or two with you, because such dolls can be used to transfer contracts and ownership of human subjects. I have some nice people you will like.

Can you please look at me again. Focus. Right here.

Down. Down. Deeper and all the way down. Thank you.

To come to a bit more advanced techniques.

You have now the power to transform yourself physically into somebody else. However, there are certain limitations to that. It needs a strong spell and a lot of magical energy to hold on to the physical transformation, so you can stay in such a different form only for around 3 hours before loosing your mental grip on the transformation and automatically changing back into one of your original forms. You cannot change again for at least 10 hours then. Your original forms are either your everyday shape as a human girl (from the time before you decided to become a succubus), or your true demon form which resembles your previous form. These two forms are always available to you, because they are now like two sides of a mirror of your existence. Light matter and dark matter. So you can transform into either of them for as long as you want, but as you prefer to continue with your normal life for now, I guess you will stay most of the time in your original human shape.

But sometimes there will be need to become a completely different person for a while, for example if you want to blend in somewhere and of course if you want (or let me rather say “need”) to seduce and feed. And then we have the 3-hour-limitation. This is important, so keep it in mind. If you work the spell of transformation, magical dark matter will swirl around you like liquid smoke. Like fire and lightning. Like a thunderstorm for a few seconds while you change physical shape. This transformation has to be hidden from human eyes.

You can do such changes because your body is now made of a special and higher-dimensional dark matter which exists somewhere between ethereal substance and the physical. In any case, all your matter is flexible reality now, and thus it is possible for you to become every girl or woman you want to be. That is actually another restriction of your power, because your dark matter vessel is gender-specific, as it was born from your female essence—thus you can only transform into other human women. No males and no objects. There are however some other possibilities of non-human transformation I will explain to you later.

But your transformation into another girl or woman has practically no limitations. You can be young or old. Child or teenager or grown woman. Every kind of hair style and colour. Every face. Every body. Every kind of beauty. Every dream and fantasy can come alive. Just cast the spell of transformation and picture your new form in your mind, and with a bit of practice it will happen. Don’t forget to imagine clothes as well, because they will become part of the change. and the black smoke will wrap itself warmly around you and shape itself into every kind of matter or dress or accessoires you can imagine. You can always summon the vortex of dark matter with a spell to make it swirl around your hands and then transmutate into matter to create physical objects like fancy dresses, jewellery or whatever you like. Just two limitations—the objects can’t be too large or any complex machinery. And again they are fleeting and will only exist for around 3 hours before vanishing into black vapour.

Every matter and objects created from such a transformation and dark matter transmutation are subject to your will and that includes bodies as well. If you decide your temporary body needs to look a bit more mature, just morph its shape with your magic. Shrinking and growing. Changing and flowing. Just as you like. It is clay under your hands and mental nudges. If you decide a piece of clothing needs to become a bit shorter or tigther or more transparent, just make it change. If you decide you need a crystal pendant in your pocket, just make it appear. Don’t do it too often though, it takes a lot of magical energy and you would need to feed sooner to replenish it.

Imagine how it will feel to make your body change. Inside and outside. Imagine how another female body is born from inside you. Feel a warm glow in your chest, as your breasts start to transform. A spreading warmth. A little bit of tighthness and tingling as they expand. Being shaped under the soft touch of your will like perfect drops of warm rain. Imagine how the gentle liquid smoke swirls around you, transmutating into matter. Soft cotton and shiny silk clinging to your body. Your silken hair gently blowing in the stream of liquid smoke while bristling with electritiy and shaping itself into every length, style, and colour you wish for. Smelling like fresh shampoo and soap. Your beautiful feet being surrounded by mist that transforms itself into shiny black high heels. Your beautiful hands being surrounded by mist that shapes itself into intricate gloves of lace, adorned with a sparling ring and a green gemstone. Only your fingertips are bare. You need them to weave. Imagine all the other changes.

To explain an important use of this magic to you: there is a certain spell called Mirror of Desires that will enable you to see the secret dreams and fantasies and fetishes of every man and woman under your spell. You will be able to see the woman of their dreams—the one they would love most. Simply hypnotize a subject and then cast the spell while looking into their eyes and souls and the knowledge will vividly come to you. So if you have for example a certain male and the spell reveals to you that he would love to meet a young intellectual girl in some conservative but also sexy dress and short skirt, maybe with a touch of covert hypnotist around her, like some crystal pendant or a book about psychology, you can just transform yourself into this very fetish and sexual fantasy. Just make the man forget he ever met you before, meet him again on the street in your new form, seduce him, and then later feed on his energy. And then make him either forget again until you meet again or simply offer him the possibility of forming a contract to become a regular source of energy for you.

If you need more time in a different human form and shape, there is also another possiblity.

Being a demon, you have of course the power to turn yourself into ethereal substance and possess other human bodies for a while. There are however certain rules and restrictions to this. First of all, the mind and soul of the host needs to be compatible on every level, so you can only do this with human females. You cannot possess male bodies or animals or anything else. If you want to transfer your essence into another vessel, it has to be a woman. Secondly, she has to agree of her own free will to open herself completely to you by kissing you. This shouldn’t be too difficult, just use some mind control and hypnosis to make her obey. When she kisses you and opens all her gates, you can cast a spell that will turn your body into pure dark matter and then you can enter the host and take full control there. Just let your immaterial essence flow into the host and wrap yourself around her soul. I admit it will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride for the first couple of times, but you will get used to it.

This kind of thing has admittedly a somewhat bad reputation but it is actually a very beautiful and sublime process. Your very being is intertwined with another soul. You are touching with the most private essence. It is the deepest way of being together. On the other hand, you are taking charge, because she is a human and you are power.

You have several choices of what to do in another body. You can take full control and make the other mind fall asleep in a soft coocoon. You can let the other mind stay awake and aware, but unable to interfere with your control. Or you can just hide in the shadows of a corner of this mind and use some covert influence. All of this uses up a lot of magical energy, so you can stay inside another body only for around 7 hours, before being expelled. Remember that. 7 hours. When you feel the need to leave, you should do so in a slow and controlled way. Just let go of her soul and rise. Otherwise your essence will be expelled quite abruptly and this could hurt a bit. So leave in time and as gently as possible.

Another catch: you cannot enter the same body or another body for at least the next 24 hours and you have to stay in solid form for just as long. Not to forget the most important thing: you cannot feed on energy while you are bound inside another body, so this whole exercise is actually quite pointless from an evolutionary point of view. So I guess it’s more like something you can do because of what you are—a being of dark matter, able to bind yourself to souls and bodies for a certain amount of time. Feel free to experiment a bit with this ability as well, but bring no harm to humans.

To end this theoretical lesson for today, let us talk briefly about more shape-shifting and about teleportation.

To come to another important question: how to enter the houses of humans? Besides looking for subjects in the outside world, there will be often the necessity to enter their bedrooms at night to feed. Sometimes from their erotic dreams and sometimes from the physical. This is up to you and you have to find your own rules. I will just tell you how to get there and how to avoid certain restrictions.

First of all, you have the power of short-range teleportation now. And by short range I mean up to 400 metres, maybe more with practice. This works however only with places you can actually see and focus your mind and attention on. The teleportation spell needs a visual anchor. You can not teleport to distant places outside your actual line of sight or to places you have just seen on photos. My dear, if that would work I would be on Hawaii almost every day. If you are looking up from the street at some roof or balcony, you can either use your wings to get up there the old-fashioned way or teleport yourself through a rip in space. You can do just the same if you want for example to cross a river or to teleport from a hilltop into a garden or wherever you like to go unseen. You can simply materialize in such places within your sight.

But here is the catch—you cannot use your teleport spell to enter human houses and rooms. Even if you can look inside a brightly lit room at night through a window, you are not allowed to enter through magic. Ancient rules of protection we cannot bend. It is written. So the spell will simply bounce off a barrier and you would just land the hard way outside. Probably in a most undignified way flat on your butt, like a fly bouncing off a glass window. To enter a human house by such magic, you have first to be invited inside by a person living there.

The personal invitation will break the barrier, so you have to make people invite you into their houses. When you are inside, you can place an invisible crest of your essence which will serve as an anchor for the rip in space. You can always return to this marked place then. So one moment you would be standing outside on the street, iloaked in shadows, looking intently at the house, and the next moment you would be inside the bedroom. It is then your decision how to proceed—to wake up the sleeper or to whisper into his mind to make him fall deeper and deeper into sleep and erotic dreams. Before you leave, you will feed.

But there are of course old-fashioned ways to enter a house. If you want to save magical energy, you can always use your wings and fly up to a roof or balcony. There are often open windows. Or you can try to use your telepathic and hypnotic abilities to make the people inside open a window for you. But such powers will be also quite weak unless you have been invited in. The barrier around human privacy is a strong one. But I told you about other ways of transformation, and more advanced succubi like myself are able to change into animal forms like a female raven, a black cat or even a swarm of beautiful black butterflies. Well, the last one is my special art and I think I would be willing to teach you. In any case, a small opening into a human house can be enough to enter in a physical form. Or just ring the doorbell and make them invite you in by being persuasive. Again, you need to experiment a bit to find your own way.

But I think this will be enough theory for today. The night is still young and you have to learn from practice. There is a nice student in the university where I work as a professor of astronomy. I made him already fall deeply in love with me and I also made sure by posthypnotic suggestion that he always sleeps now with windows wide open. I think we will pay him a visit tonight to continue with your education in a more practical way.

By the way, did you notice that you have stopped a while ago to be transfixed by my glowing tail moving back and forth in front of your eyes. No? I thought so. You have in fact been kneeling for quite some time now in front of me, staring dreamily into the light of my enchanting Life Jewel. The wonderful blue gemstone embedded where my belly button once used to be. Shaped like an egg. Polished and smooth. An endless well of light.

You have been staring into my gem. Into my heart and soul while I gently moved my perfect belly from left to right. Just for you. Sister. And it really helped you to focus and to absorb my teaching. You understand now without any doubts that teacher knows best. There is just one other lesson for today I want you to remember now. You feel my name. You are deeply in love with me. You are deeply in love with my breasts. You are deeply in love with the idea to feel them pressed against you and to touch them with your lips. Let this flow into you. Remember deep down and forget for the moment. It is time now for some practice.

The stars and the moon are beautiful tonight, aren’t they? There is light in darkness and darkness in light. Variety in unity and unity in variety. We are one. Sister.

So spread your wings, young one, and fly with me...