The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Suit

Tags: f/f, mc, fd

Description: Katie is a college student who takes delivery of a bodysuit. Her best friend and roommate tries to get to the bottom of her strange behavior. Many thanks to Kallie and her story “Subroutine” for being the inspiration for this story!

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Katie Badly © 2022, do not repost without explicit permission

Katie paced the room nervously, checking her phone over and over. It was supposed to be here by now, but Amazon indicated a delay. Now the driver was a mere 5 stops away. Watching the app nervously as it counted down to one stop remaining made her brow sweat, but not quite enough to be noticed by a casual observer. Finally the app indicated that Marc had delivered her package, confirmation assured by the mandatory picture the drivers take and attach to the order summary. Even though her impatience was mounting, she waited a couple of minutes before opening the door. Certain that the driver had left, she stepped out into the hall and grabbed the medium sized box. She immediately ran to her room, locking the door in case her roommate got home early. She set the box on the bed, opening it carefully. Inside was a shiny latex bodysuit as dark as night. Pulling the bodysuit out of the box, she marveled at how soft and smooth it was. She quickly undressed, not caring about where her clothes ended up. She got the bodysuit on, smoothing it out and taking the time to admire her reflection in the full length mirror nearby. This was just like her favorite stories. She took a long look in the mirror before her reverie was interrupted. She could hear the front door opening and the sound of footsteps. Her roommate got to the bedroom door.

“Are you ok in there?” her roommate called out.

“Yeah. Just trying out something!” she called back.

Her roommate wasn’t convinced, turning the handle and opening the door. Before she can yell out a protest her roommate was inside her bedroom. Her roommate’s face said everything. The girl she had known almost all her life and with whom she shared this modest apartment with just discovered her in an embarrassing position.

“Katie! What in the hell are you wearing?” her roommate exclaimed. In contrast to the strange outfit Katie was wearing, her roommate was wearing her usual style of jeans, boots, and a simple flowery top.

“It’s a Halloween costume!” Katie said defensively, her cheeks red and her arms suddenly covering her prominent breasts the bodysuit has accentuated.

“Um, Katie, Halloween was last week. Besides, what are you going as? Some sex fetish made real?” Olivia said, putting her hands on her hips to drive home the point she was not convinced about the excuse her roommate provided.

“Ok! I read about these bodysuits in a story and I thought I’d try them out for kicks.” Katie said weakly, her head looking down at her feet in an attempt to not look Olivia in the eyes.

“Damn, Katie! What stories involve skintight bodysuits? I know you read a lot of fantasy novels, but as far as sex I know for a fact you’ve shown absolutely zero interest in it!” Olivia was getting more and more agitated by the situation, almost to the point of feeling betrayed that her best friend wouldn’t share such an intimate part of her life. They shared everything with each other. Why not this, she thought.

“This isn’t about sex!” Katie yelled, looking up at her roommate before shrinking away a bit.

“Then what is it about?” Olivia asked, exasperated.

“It’s….it’s about control.” Katie whispered, her cheeks redder than before.

“Control?” Olivia repeated, dumbfounded.

“Yeah. The main character finds herself hypnotized and…” Katie gets out before being interrupted by her normally stable roommate.

“Hypnotized? Are you listening to yourself right now? Hypnosis isn’t real!” Olivia spits out, pacing the room like a wild animal.

“Yes it is!” Katie screams, before regaining some of her composure to continue, “At least it feels like it is.”

“And how would you know that?” Olivia asks, much quieter now as she feels sorry for her friend. She waits expectantly for an answer. It takes a couple of minutes before it comes. She is about to say something when Katie finally opens her mouth to speak.

“I found some files on the internet. I’ve been listening to them for a few weeks now.” Katie said, uncomfortable with the line of questioning, but guilty that she kept something from her roommate and best friend for so long.

“Okay. So you’ve listened to some files on the internet. Obviously they didn’t work because you don’t seem any different.” Olivia said gently, not wanting to set off Katie any more than she was already, but needing to get to the bottom of the situation.

“They kinda have.” Katie replies, daring a look into her roommate’s eyes. “You must have noticed that I do the chores with less hesitancy and I have been waking up without you having to come in to shut off my alarm and shake me awake.”

“True. But those could be coincidences. I mean, we have to grow up and be responsible at some time.” Olivia looks back at her friend hopefully.

“Don’t you see, Liv? The files I listened to were about being good and obedient and doing whatever we’ve been assigned to do. We have a chart that says what each of us is supposed to do and when. You haven’t had to remind me.” Katie says with more confidence in her position.

“And these same files are what encouraged you to put on this outfit?” Olivia asks, trying to get back to the original subject of their tiff.

“No.” Katie said flatly, “That was inspired by one of the stories I read.”

“Ok, now I have to read this story. Any story that convinces you to go on Amazon and order a skintight bodysuit when the most risqué clothing I have ever seen you wear is when I convinced you to go as a ‘pirate wench’ for Halloween. And even then you bought it a size too big so it wouldn’t show off your ‘booty’ as you put it.”

“Fine. But if you read the story will you drop this? I already feel bad about this.” Katie blushed.

“Agreed. I will drop the subject once I have read the story. And only if I don’t think you’ve joined some kind of cult or something.”

Katie types in the address of the story archive that she has obsessively been reading from over the last couple of months into Olivia’s phone. She then navigates to her favorite author’s page and then to a seemingly innocuous story called “Subroutine.”

“There you go. Have fun.” Katie says sarcastically, knowing her roommate still won’t understand. It’s just a story, afterall.

“Wow. It is a long story. I guess I’ll be back in a bit?” Olivia said, her turn to be embarrassed.

Olivia walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. She has more questions than she did when she first burst into her roommate’s room and caught her in some fetishist’s wet dream outfit. She slumps down on the couch and starts reading.

Meanwhile, Katie stands in the middle of the room for a few minutes with a frown on her face. Her reverie and good mood destroyed, she takes off the bodysuit and puts it back in its box. She will return it tomorrow, she thinks as she reflects on her roommate’s words. It was some stupid fantasy she got wrapped up in, and she shouldn’t have wasted her money and time on it. Her mood darkens with each passing moment as she realizes she has probably damaged her friendship with Olivia. They never really had any major arguments about anything as they vowed to never keep anything from each other. She curses silently under her breath as she was pretty sure “picked up a new fetish” was a pretty major thing to keep from the person who described her first time, with a girl no less, in graphic detail.

Closing the browser on her phone, but putting it in her favorites “just in case…for later” she thinks, Olivia puts the phone in her back pocket after standing up. Gingerly she walks back to her roommate’s door. Unsure of her next step, she stands there for a minute, the seconds going by like hours. Finally, she knocks softly on the door.

“Come in.” Katie says timidly.

Olivia twists the knob slowly, carefully before opening the door and entering the room. She’s not sure what to expect, but the look on her face indicates that she is at least relieved that she doesn’t have to face Katie while she’s still wearing that outfit. Katie is back in her usual evening attire of cartoon pajamas, sitting on the bed and looking up at Olivia expectantly before speaking.

“Well? Did you read the story? What did you think?” Katie asks, hopefully. Her mood may be defeated, but she can hold on to some hope that her roommate will at least not think she was too rash.

“It…it’s certainly…ummm….interesting.” Olivia stutters, not really certain for once how to convey her emotions. She hasn’t said it out loud, but her flush cheeks and wetness are telling. Thankfully for her Katie hasn’t noticed yet.

“Oh. Well, thank you for humoring me at least. I’ll return the suit tomorrow.” Katie says, her hopes effectively dashed by her best friend’s flat assessment of the story.

“No!” Olivia exclaims, shocking Katie. “I mean…If you like it. I wouldn’t rush to return it. It’s not like they would give you a full refund anyway.”

“You mean it?” Katie asks, looking up at her roommate, noticing her arousal for the first time.

“Yeah. You do look pretty sexy in it I have to admit. Beats those pajamas you’re wearing.” Olivia says, rubbing her head and daring a slight tease towards the girl she’s known since they were in pre-school.

“What a relief!” Katie exclaims, not bothering to hide her excitement. She stands up, approaching her roommate with her arms outstretched in a hug. This is their go-to when it comes to settling any disagreements they have had in the past.

Olivia smiles softly and approaches Katie with her arms outstretched as well. The two friends embrace for several minutes, just enjoying the warmth of each other’s presence. Olivia breaks the hug first and kisses her friend on the forehead, an easy feat since Olivia was model-like with her 5′9″ stature whereas Katie stopped at 5′4″. Katie giggles.

Olivia sits down on the bed and pulls Katie toward the spot next to her. She moves a stray hair out of her face and watches her. Ever since she knew she was into girls she has had a secret crush on Katie. She never said anything for a few reasons. First, Katie hasn’t shown any interest in anyone male, female, or otherwise. Second, she didn’t want to ruin a friendship by trying to take things to the next level. She’s personally seen that happen too many times growing up. Lastly, what if it did work out? Could she commit herself to one person for the rest of her life when the rest of her relationships expired faster than the forgotten milk in the back of the fridge?

“Okay, you little fetish monkey. How long have you been into this hypnosis thing?” Olivia finally asks before the silence in the room maddens her.

“Hey!” Katie exclaims playfully. “Ummm…a couple of months ago? Someone from school messaged me this link to a file and suggested I listen to it.”

“And you did? Who was the person who sent it to you?” Olivia asked cautiously. She wasn’t sure she liked the fact that Katie just blindly listened to some file from some random person at the school. She could have caught a virus or had her bank account hacked or something.

“Not immediately. And I’m not sure to be honest. They had a university email address but it was weird. Instead of being first initial and last name like everyone else has this was just a string of numbers.” Katie answered truthfully, a little nervous by the look on her friend’s face. She has seen that look before, and it means that Olivia was worried that she got herself into some trouble.

“Katie.” Olivia said, taking on a serious tone. “You don’t know who this person is or if they really are from the university. They could have given you a virus or stole your identity.”

“I know, I know!” Katie said, exasperated. “Like I said. I didn’t click the link immediately. I did some digging first. I couldn’t find any information on the sender. But I did do a virus and malware check first and it came up clean.”

“So then you clicked on it?” Olivia asked, wanting to hear the rest of the story.

“No. I was told it was best in a dark room with my headphones on. So I turned off the lights, put on my headphones, and clicked on the file. It was just a bunch of white noise and garbled letters on the screen. I thought something was wrong with it at first.”

“You shut it off at that point, right?” Olivia asked nervously. She had the foresight of reading that story Katie showed her and how something as innocent as a file sent by an anonymous person could turn out to be something sinister.

“Actually I think I fell asleep. When I did shut it off I noticed it had been a little over two hours since I had clicked on it.” Katie said, recalling it made her a bit embarrassed.

“You’ve never fallen asleep at the computer before. Well, not unless you were trying to pull an all-nighter studying for a final.” Olivia offered, not getting any less concerned.

“I know. But it happened that time.” Katie rubbed her arms with her hands as if she was chilled. “The only weird thing was that person messaged me the exact moment I shut off the file!”

“That is weird, Katie.” Olivia said while trying to maintain a neutral tone. She was failing miserably.

“I thought that, too. But then I figured maybe the messenger program set me as ‘Online’ when I clicked on that screen.”

“So what did our mystery person want?” Olivia asked, not entirely convinced by her friend’s rationalization of the situation.

“They wanted to know how I enjoyed the file.” Katie said flatly. “I told them I didn’t remember much of it and I thought something was wrong with the file. I described what happened and they said it was normal for first-timers to ‘zone out’ while watching. Then they said I should listen to it at least once a day for a week and everything would become clear.”

“Let me guess. You did exactly that?” Olivia was sounding annoyed at this point. How could Katie be so careless? She was ignoring all the red flags.

“Of course I did! They went through all this trouble to send it to me. And they were right. Everything made sense after a week of watching it.” Katie said as if it was the most logical thing ever.

“What made sense?” Olivia asked, worried that Katie got caught up in some kind of human trafficking conspiracy.

“That I should be obedient and do what my superiors tell me, of course!” Katie said, animated and zealous.

“Katie…that sounds a bit…weird.” Olivia said, unable to avoid a condescending tone.

“It’s because you haven’t listened! Everyone can’t be strong and sure of themselves like you are!” Katie asserting herself and trembling slightly.

“Okay, okay! I’m not going to judge. If you like this and it’s not harming anything, than why should I argue?” Olivia said, hands raised in surrender.

“I’m glad you see it my way! I promise I will be careful.” Katie smiles softly as she squeezes Olivia’s hands.

“Alright, Katie. If you insist. But come to me if you get in over your head, ok?” Olivia cracks a smile.

“Deal.” Katie smiles back. “I’m going to get some studying done for the test Monday.”

“Of course!” Olivia jumps up from her seat on the bed. “I should probably crack open the books myself. Talk to you later, bestie!”

Several weeks have passed and Katie and Olivia have settled into a routine. Katie spends many of her evenings locked in her room with her noise cancelling headphones, allowing the binaural beats that she has been listening to from several different mind control themed websites to wash over her. Some of the files will have a video to accompany it, while others are just audio. It didn’t matter to Katie as she was very good at following the instructions no matter the package they were delivered in. Speaking of packages, Katie had been ordering quite a lot of items from Amazon: clothing, the noise cancelling headphones she was currently wearing, and sex toys. A lot of sex toys. The bullet shaped toy vibrating in her pussy was able to be controlled remotely by another person. This combined with the noise cancelling headphones were the reason she locked the door now. Olivia had walked in one day after practically pounding the door down and caught Katie naked with her headphones on, the toy buzzing away, and a little bit of drool hanging from her lip. Once Olivia got Katie’s attention they had their second ever major argument.

“For God’s sake, Katie, what the fuck?” Olivia had said at the time, feeling equal parts pissed off and turned on.

“Liv! What? I was just…ummm…” Katie responded, flustered in her attempt to cover up and turn everything off.

“Katie, while I am not a prude myself you could at least lock your door when you’re doing….whatever this is.” Olivia gestured her arms wide to make her point.

“Don’t you kink shame me!” Katie yelled, getting dressed and putting her things away. “Remember the time you had that girl walking around like a puppy…naked, no less…in the kitchen?”

“Yeah.” Olivia said, rubbing the back of her head. It was her turn to look awkwardly at the floor.

“This is far tamer. Besides that: why didn’t you knock?” Katie asked pointedly.

“I did. You didn’t respond.” Olivia said, on the defensive.

Oh.” Katie blushed.

“Exactly. So….lock the door next time, maybe?” Olivia offered, giving her roommate a hug to diffuse the situation. She lingered a bit too long noticing the new and unique scent of her friend because Katie gave a little cough.

Olivia disengaged first from the hug and smiled weakly at Katie. After a few moments of awkward silence, Katie started laughing. Olivia joined in and soon they were all smiles again.

“I will lock the door if I am…occupied.” Katie said with a smile.

“Thank you.” Olivia responded.

A few more weeks passed and Olivia was really starting to be concerned. Katie’s attendance in classes had dipped dramatically. She also blew her entire school grant on expensive outfits that left little to the imagination. Olivia was no prude but she had seen better coverage from dental floss. To compound things, the once chaste virgin was now bringing home a different girl almost every night. Olivia had to use her own noise cancelling headphones just to get her Computer Science homework completed in time. One night the sound was too unbearable. Katie had brought home her latest conquest and this one was a moaner. Olivia was actually feeling a bit jealous as she had not been with a girl in weeks. She told herself that it was because she couldn’t take her home because Katie and her partners were too loud and it would be distracting. She knew deep down the reason was that she was incredibly turned on and sometimes she sat outside her friend’s door and edged herself until she couldn’t see straight. Unlike Olivia, Katie was a cuddler so her partners usually stayed the night. Olivia was more of a “orgasm and leave” kind of person. Olivia lucked out this time as Katie’s latest partner had somewhere to be and was leaving the front door just as Olivia got enough courage built up to talk to her friend.

“Katie, can we talk?” Olivia asked as she knocked on the door.

“Sure, Liv! Come in!” Katie said excitedly. This worried Olivia. Katie was being a bit too eager to let her in.

Olivia managed half a “thank you” as shock overtook her. Her best friend was sitting on her bed facing the door, naked as the day she was born, molesting her breasts and with an obviously wet pussy front and center.

“So nice to see you!” Katie exclaimed, not stopping from her post orgasmic masturbation. “I’ll be done in a moment. Britney is a sweet girl, but I always find myself longing for more after she’s left.”

“I’ll go. It can wait.” Olivia said embarrassed, backing towards the bedroom door.

“Don’t be silly! Like I said: I’m almost done.” Katie said non-chalantly, “Unless…did you want to finish me off?” She added with a gleam in her eye.

“What?” Olivia said, confused. “No! Katie, what is wrong with you? I was able to tolerate the hypnosis and the fetish outfit because I figured you were just getting it out of your system! But lately all you have been doing is skipping class, buying clothes, and hooking up with random girls!”

“So? That’s what you would typically do.” Katie said with an edge to her tone. “It’s okay for you to do it, but when I do it it’s wrong.”

“I might buy clothes and hook up, but I make sure my school work is done. And I pay my part of the rent. Did you even realize I have been paying for everything the last three months?” Olivia shot back.

“I’ll pay you back, I promise!” Katie exclaimed. Had it been that long since she contributed?

“That’s what you said for the last three months.” Olivia said flatly. “Look, I don’t mind paying for things. I’m…I’m just worried about you, you know? This is like a total 180 of your personality when we were growing up.”

“I know you’re concerned, Liv, but I’m a big girl. I can handle myself. If it worries you so much I will try to cut back a little.”

“That’s all I can ask, Katie.” Olivia says, relieved. “I just want what’s best for you.”

Several more weeks later and Katie was true to her word. She was going to her classes again and only having visitors over on the weekends. The vibe in the apartment had returned back to normal, and even Olivia was starting to have hookups again on occasion. The open door policy had even returned as both friends used a system to indicate to the other a time when entering was not advisable.

One day when Olivia was out getting some food at the campus dining hall, Katie needed to borrow a phone charger from her bedroom. Katie searched high and low in her own room and just could not find them. She was beginning to think maybe she lent them to one of her partners and they left with it? Katie checked first to make sure there were no signs on the door indicating she could not come in then lightly knocked before walking in. As Katie got to the desk drawer where her roommate kept all of her spare chargers she noticed that the computer was still on and displaying some type of document that looked a lot like a homework assignment for a Computer Science class. Then she realized that it was describing some kind of experiment but the subject sounded a lot like her! In horror she noticed a chat window with the same numerical email address she was first introduced to the hypnosis files. Katie could only come to one conclusion: Olivia was her controller!

Katie was sitting on the couch when Olivia got back from dinner. Olivia nonchalantly dropped her keys in the basket by the door and was about to make a beeline for her room when she noticed her friend sitting on the couch looking madder than she had ever seen her before.

“What’s up, Katie? You look like you were just told your favorite boy band is breaking up, but only the untalented one is going to go on to make new music.” Olivia asked, adding the last bit to hopefully make Katie laugh. She knew Katie absolutely hated boy bands with a passion.

“I was in your room getting a charger while you were gone.” Katie responds flatly.

“And? You couldn’t find the right one?” Olivia asks, trying to keep her emotions neutral as she realized she left her computer on.

“I found the right charger.” Katie said with an edge to her voice. “And I found something else.”

“You found my collection of sex toys in the other drawer? I told you the chargers are in the top drawer. The bottom drawer is for…” Olivia says jokingly before Katie cuts her off.

“You know what I mean. The experiment?” Katie looks away. She can’t even bare to look at her friend at this point.

“Experiment? You mean for my Computer Science class?” Olivia asks, trying her best to not tip her hand.

“Is that what it is? Because it describes me to a ‘t,’ and the chat windows are from the same exact email address I was telling you about.” Katie huffs, doubtful but not entirely certain of herself.

“It’s just a simulation based on the things you told me. I figured truth was stranger than fiction in this case so why not? I should have asked for your permission.” Olivia offers as an apology.

“I don’t know. I mean. You said it yourself that my personality has changed since listening to the files.” Katie presses on. She needs to get to the bottom of it.

“You know what? You’re right. I’m sorry. I just wanted to improve you. I’m sorry I have to do this.” Olivia states remorsefully.

“I knew it! Wait…have to do this? What do you me…” Katie manages to get out before Olivia speaks once more. Her look of horror is replaced with something else as Olivia speaks a simple phrase.

“Drone 3450 Activate.” Olivia interrupts Katie’s barrage of questions. As the phrase leaves her lips her once animated friend and roommate looks at her with a blank expression. All emotion has left her face and body, leaving just an obedient robotic presence instead. The Drone formerly known as Katie stands up in front of its administrator and maintains a stiff unmoving stance.

“Drone 3450 Active. Awaiting command.” Drone 3450 says in a monotone. Olivia breathes a sigh of relief.

“3450, what is your purpose?” Olivia asks, more confident that her conditioning took hold.

“3450 Purpose: To protect, obey, serve, and pleasure trusted users.” 3450 replies, standing just as still as it did when first activated.

“And who are the trusted users?” Olivia asks, her hand casually cupping her pussy through her jeans. She had “forgotten” to wear panties today.

“Trusted users: Olivia.” 3450 stares straight ahead. Olivia lets out a moan.

“Good Drone.” Olivia says, her cheeks flush with arousal.

Drone 3450 stands still for several minutes as Olivia edges herself through her jeans. As if jolted by some outside force, Olivia stops what she is doing and addresses her roommate. Could she really call the object standing in front of her as a “roommate,” she mused. Olivia thinks for a moment before addressing 3450 again.

“3450. Repeat and execute the following command. 3450 is to overwrite any memories of discovering it is a drone and who its controller is and replace them with a pleasant evening of studying and listening to music. Understood?” Olivia asks hopefully.

“Command accepted. 3450 is to overwrite any memories of discovering it is a drone and who its controller is and replace them with a pleasant evening of studying and listening to music.” 3450 repeats in its monotone voice. The voice sends a shiver up Olivia’s spine.

“Good drone.” Olivia says. “Drone 3450 Deactivate.”

Katie blinks and looks at her roommate. She must have spaced out because she didn’t remember being out in the living room. The last thing she remembered was studying and listening to her music. She was just glad to see Olivia make it back from dinner. She kinda wished she went out with her because Tuesday night had the best selection.

“Hey, Katie. How are you doing?” Olivia asks with a grin.

“Just great, Liv! Just taking a break.” Katie says, giving her best friend a tight hug.

A few months passed since Olivia “activated” Katie and it seemed like the routine had gone back to comfortable for the two. Katie had even added cooking meals for the two of them, which had the added benefit of getting Olivia out of bed early every morning to the smell of pancakes, bacon, toast, and coffee.

“Mmm! Smells good, Katie!” Olivia exclaimed while taking a big whiff of the food cooking in the kitchen. She wasn’t dressed for anywhere just yet, opting to be in her usual morning attire of her panties and oversized t-shirt.

“Thanks!” Katie said with a smile. “Have a seat and I will serve it to you.”

Olivia takes a seat at the short end of the table opposite the kitchen. Soon, Katie has placed a plate full of tantalizing food right in front of her best friend. Olivia patiently waits, watching Katie grab her own plate of food. Did she just see her friend wiggle her ass at her? She shakes her head, thinking she was just imagining things. Both friends start eating in silence, save for a few satisfied noises due to the flavor of the food. All of a sudden Katie pushes her chair out from her spot.

“Oops! Dropped my napkin! Just will take me a moment.” Katie exclaimed to her confused friend.

Olivia smiles and continues to eat. Just as she realizes her friend is taking a bit too long she feels something wet pressing against her panties. It takes her a moment to realize that it’s Katie licking her pussy through her (admittedly see-through and sheer) panties. Olivia lets out an involuntary moan before she pushes her chair out away from the table. Katie emerges from the table confused and nearly bangs her head on it trying to get out.

“Katie! What the hell?” Olivia says with a mixture of shame, disgust, and confusion.

“What? I thought I could, you know, make you feel good while we had breakfast.” Katie replied, hurt.

“I know I swing that way, and maybe it is my fault for encouraging you to let your freak flag fly a bit…but dammit, Katie, we’re friends. This is a good way to ruin that friendship.” Olivia says with concern in her voice.

“I like you, Liv. I thought you liked me too.” Katie says, crestfallen, before she storms off to her room.

“Katie, wait! I like you, too. I’m just…” Olivia starts but doesn’t get to finish as Katie slams her door.

“Fuck.” Olivia says to herself.

After what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only a few hours, Olivia knocked on Katie’s bedroom door. She awkwardly waited a few minutes and was going to knock again, but to her relief Katie responded.

“Come in.” Katie said with just a hint of emotion in her voice.

Olivia opened the door and stepped in. She looked over at the bed where her friend was sitting and could tell she had been crying. Both of them had skipped their morning and afternoon classes for reasons related to the breakfast incident. Olivia still had an evening class to go, but she figured she would skip that one as well.

“Katie, I…” Olivia starts before being interrupted by her friend reaching full meltdown mode.

“You don’t get it, do you?” Katie sniffles. “I’ve been doing all of this for you!”

“What? Doing what for me?” Olivia asks, more confused by the minute.

“The hookups, the breakfast, the change in clothing…all of it!” Katie responds with a maniacal gleam in her eye.

“For God’s sake, Katie. That is total crap and you know it.” Olivia exclaims, sighing a bit before continuing. “This is like the 11th time I’ve had to do this.”

Katie looks up confused before asking: “Do what? Apologize? I understand you’re under stress, Liv, but…” Katie never gets the chance to finish, however, as Olivia speaks first.

“Drone 3450 Activate.” Olivia watches her roommate go blank once again. “I never get tired of this.”

Katie gasps as she suddenly feels herself pulled back to reality. She sees her roommate and best friend looking radiant in a wedding gown. She looks to her left and sees a priest looking at her expectantly. She sees friends and family members sitting in chairs in rows leading up to the outdoor altar in which she currently stands. She looks down and sees herself in an equally beautiful wedding gown. Her confusion grows as she feels like she is the only one not in on a secret.

“Olivia, what is all this?” Katie asks with panic in her voice. Everyone is expectantly looking at her.

“One moment, please” Olivia says as she whispers something into Katie’s ear. Katie suddenly becomes stiff and utters a simple phrase.

“I do.” Katie says in a normal voice, Olivia smiling widely at her.

The crowd starts cheering and previously hidden photographers start snapping photos of the happy couple. Katie is swept up in the positive emotions filling the venue and she kisses her former roommate and best friend who is now her wife and partner for life. Olivia embraces Katie and congratulates herself on her persistence and cunning.

She finally got her girl afterall.