The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUMMER CLEARANCE

SYNOPSIS: A car buyer is surprised to find such sexy luxury features in a niche brand of car.

Jeff hopped off the bus and squinted against the sudden glare of the sun, unfiltered by the tinting of the bus windows. It pounded down onto the asphalt and scorched the blue sky until it almost looked white. Everything shimmered with heat, nothing more so than the rows and rows of pristine cars lined up on the lots.

He looked around, trying to decide where to start. All he really knew was that he needed a new car; his erstwhile Camry had broken down after fourteen long years, and he was forced to concede that it was more feasible to get a new car than to repair his current one. He wasn’t hard up for the money, he just wasn’t in the habit of splurging on big new purchases. Well, this was finally the time. A new car. Not just new to Jeff, but new new.

This stretch of suburban highway was crowded with dealers. Honda, Ford, Lincoln, BMW, Lexus. There was even one lonely lot that was empty except for a faded sign etched with the remains of a Saturn logo. Jeff hadn’t even realized they’d stopped selling that brand.

The closest lot to him, though, was one he didn’t recognize. The logo depicted some large antlered creature with the word “ORJA” stamped across its forehead. It was probably one of those obscure European dealers that sometimes cropped up. Jeff had spent a summer in the Balkans and had marveled at the variety of automakers on the continent.

He ultimately wanted to buy from a trusted brand, but the bus had dropped him off at the very end of the street, so Orja was the closest dealer. Might as well start with what’s at hand, he reasoned.

Stepping onto the lot, he was surprised at the number of customers milling around the rows of cars. There must have been thirty salesmen working today, each one of them with a customer in tow. Jeff got the mental image of fish being reeled in on hooks by the unsavory salesmen. He hadn’t bought a car in a long time, but he knew the reputation that car salesmen had.

Jeff had barely gone fifty feet onto the lot before one of those salesmen appeared at his elbow. At least part of that reputation was well earned.

“Good afternoon, sir!” The force of the salesman’s cheer was almost as potent as the sunshine. “My name is Dale. What are we looking for today? We have a great new line of SUVs that just came in. Or are you more of a compact man? The gas mileage is definitely better, and you can’t be too careful about the environment. But then again, our add-ons are much better in a luxury line.”

Jeff accepted the man’s hand. Had he really just gone through three pitches before even giving Jeff a chance to introduce himself? “Hi. I’m Jeff.”

“Jeff, excellent. It’s wonderful to meet you, Jeff. What brings you in today? Not looking to trade in, I guess. Don’t worry, we have fantastic financing plans for all needs. Follow me, let me show you some models that I’m particularly excited about.”

Dale began power-walking away, only slowing down when he noticed that Jeff wasn’t matching his pace, instead walking at a pace more suited to someone who hadn’t just beer-bonged an entire carafe of coffee. Jeff felt like taking his time, perusing at his leisure, rather than being railroaded into something he didn’t care for. Walking more slowly was also a power move, good for negotiations. It showed that he controlled the pace of things.

“I don’t need anything crazy,” Jeff announced. “I had a Camry that I loved, but it finally bit the dust, and I need a simple replacement.” He eyed a portly man who was trying to talk his wife out of the luxury sedan she was sitting in. Jeff lingered on the sight for a moment; the woman in the car was gorgeous, with a smile that shone even in comparison to the sweltering day.

“That’s definitely something we can work with,” Dale said, doing his best to pull Jeff along. “Our standard sedans are excellent. I know the Toyotas you’re used to have a reputation for quality, but you’ll find that Orja sedans beat that reputation with room to spare.”

“Really?” Jeff didn’t believe him. “How often does your service department have to deal with catastrophic engine failure?” His attention wavered to a stunning blonde in a flowing yellow dress who was being helped into an SUV by a saleswoman. The blonde met Jeff’s gaze and waved cheerfully from the passenger seat.

“Well, someone did his research,” Dale countered gamely. It was true; Jeff had looked up everything he could find about buying a car before coming here. It made good sense to come prepared. “I’m glad to say, never.”

“Never?” That was impossible. “Zero catastrophic engine failure?”

“Well, 0.0006 percent, to be exact. That’s over the last ten years.”

“What’s the average lifespan of one of your cars?”

“On average, customers trade in their current model for a new one every eighteen months.”

Jeff’s eyes bugged out, only partially because he spotted a curvaceous Hispanic woman in a denim miniskirt about to test an Orja sports car. “A year and a half? That’s insane. Why so often?”

“Buying a new Orja is a pleasure,” Dale answered. “And our loyal customers enjoy the feel of a new model. We’re very proud of our products.”

“Clearly.” Jeff glanced around the busy auto lot. He was starting to believe there was something to this brand. “Why don’t you show me what you’d recommend in a mid-sized sedan?”

The chosen car was just one aisle over. Jeff had to admit it was stylish; a wine-red paint job over a sectioned body that combined elegance and intensity.

“The Orja Nuoret,” Dale announced. “The latest model, just hit the lot two weeks ago. A dream for anyone who wants what no one else has.”

Jeff gave the exterior of the car a careful scan, especially the stat sheet taped to one of the windows. “Very nice,” he admitted. The gas mileage looked good, it had prestigious crash-safety awards…

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Jeff said suddenly, recoiling. He had gone to poke his head in the open car window and almost head-butted a lovely young woman who was sitting in the car getting a feel for the seats. “I didn’t realize anyone was inside.”

“That’s ok!” she piped. She was barely old enough to be out of high school; buying her first car, maybe? Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, while her summery tank top and cotton shorts showed the outline of her perky body perfectly. “I’m just enjoying being here. This car is great!”

“It—it definitely looks nice,” Jeff stuttered before withdrawing his head.

Dale smiled at him over the roof of the car. “What do you think? Want to take it for a test drive?”

Jeff frowned. That girl probably couldn’t afford a nice car like this, but that didn’t mean they had to kick her out of it. “Uh. No, thanks. Maybe show me something else?”

Dale nodded sagely. “Not into the Nuoret.” He stepped an aisle over. “Maybe the Armo is more to your liking.”

The Armo was a much larger sedan model, reminding Jeff of a Town Car, the kind of stately chassis that you didn’t see on the road very often. “Do you sell these to limo companies?”

“Quite often,” Dale confirmed. “That’s a very good observation. Yes, the Armo often appeals to corporate fleet managers, as well as single drivers who want a taste of the finer things.”

As Jeff walked around the car, he saw that one of those drivers was evaluating the finer things right at that moment. A woman sat in the back seat of the car, talking in low tones on her phone. Her bejeweled sunglasses covered much of her face, but even so she was striking, not least of which because she was dressed in a floor-length gown. She must have been sweltering under it in this heat.

She muffled the phone against her shoulder when she saw Jeff. “Why hello, there. Are you looking to buy a car today?”

Jeff looked sidelong at the strange, but beautiful woman. “Yes?”

This car?”

He took her meaning. “No, obviously not. This is all yours.” He backed away from the car, only to see Dale looking at him curiously.

“Not the Armo, huh? Maybe you’d be interested in something more rugged?”

Dale pointed at the next row, to a rack-topped SUV that was apparently called a Kirves. The car itself looked nice enough, but Dale was taken aback by a khaki-clad beauty with a pixie cut sitting on the hood. She had a bowie knife in her hand that she was sharpening with a whetstone.

Jeff stepped away from the cars into the center of the aisle. “I don’t want to be rude. Could we stick to only looking at cars that aren’t already spoken for?”

“Spoken for in what way?” Dale seemed genuinely confused.

“I don’t want to interrupt the people who are already interested.”

Dale looked around. The lot was very busy, but even so the cars outnumbered the salesmen fifty to one. Then something seemed to dawn on him. “Do you mean our Orja custom features?”

“What are you talking about?”

Dale beckoned for Jeff to follow him over to a sports car in a nearby aisle. He swung the door open to reveal a woman sitting in the shotgun seat. Jeff’s jaw dropped. She was an absolute vision, with wavy blonde hair cascading over a bubblegum pink tank top that barely contained her massive chest.

“Hi there!” Literal bubblegum popped in her mouth when she spoke. “Shoppin’ for a car today, huh? This one’s a beaut!”

Dale smiled, encouraging Jeff to speak to her. Jeff barely found his suddenly shy voice. “Um. It certainly is. Are you thinking of buying it?”

“Me? No, silly! I come with it!”

Jeff didn’t know how to respond to that. “You come… with the car?”

“Like, duh.”

Amazingly, that didn’t make Jeff understand. “Excuse me a moment.” He stood and looked to Dale for help.

“I apologize, sir,” Dale said graciously. “I didn’t realize that you’d never heard of us before. Here at Orja, we’re just just selling you a top-of-the-market car, we’re selling you a lifestyle. The car you drive defines much of who you are, but the job can’t really be complete without the woman of your dreams riding beside you.”

Jeff rolled his eyes. “You can’t exactly sell women.”

Dale snaked his arm around Jeff’s shoulders, guiding him toward one end of the lot. “Here at Orja, our Luxuries Acquisition department works tirelessly to paint the full picture of what your life could, and should, look like.” The corporate buzzspeak flowed easily from Dale’s lips. “The perfect car is a crucial step to living your best life, but what would it really be worth without the right woman to admire it, and admire you?”

Jeff didn’t know what to say to that, so he took a guess. “Not worth much?”

Dale laughed. “I like you, Jeff. You’re a straight shooter. Here, take a look at this.”

The salesman pointed. Off to the side of the dealership’s main building stood what looked like a small service shop connected by a breezeway to the showroom. The service shop had an embossed sign that read “Luxuries Acquisitions.” As Jeff watched, a salesman led a customer toward those doors, chatting lightly about whatever it was that salesmen prattled on about to make sure there was no dead air to let a potential customer think clearly. This customer was an attractive young woman, raven hair flowing in the light afternoon breeze.

“Orja selects only the most physically attractive, psychically pliable women for our custom features. Most are walk-ons to the lot, although occasionally we’ll… entice a particularly special lady to come down here, with a giveaway or some such. Once the subject has been selected, our Luxuries Acquisitions technicians take her into the shop for some personality reprogramming and any applicable cosmetic procedures.”

Jeff wasn’t buying it. “Personality reprogramming?”

Dale grimaced. “I know. There are rumors that next fiscal year we’ll be changing the term to Behavioral Baseline Adjustments, but for my money that’s even worse.”

“So you brainwash women and then pair them with cars? To be sold?”

“A luxury brand beyond all luxury brands,” Dale announced like a circus ringmaster.

Jeff mulled over that for a second. “Well, thank you for your time.”

He turned to leave the lot, but Dale hustled in front of him again. “You can’t be leaving so soon!”

“I’m not one for hookers,” Jeff explained. “And pimping girls out undercover as a car dealership? You should be ashamed of yourselves.”

“Please, Mister…” Dale realized that he’d never gotten his customer’s full name. “... Jeff. These women are hardly prostitutes. They are fully-realized luxury products, custom-made to exacting precision for only one purpose: To give the driver of a new Orja a whole new lease on life. So to speak.”

Jeff turned on his heel and stormed off with a cry, heading for the nearby Mercedes dealership.

It was disgusting. It was ludicrous. Even if Orja could do what they claimed, enslaving women as some kind of commercial perk was beyond immoral, it was outright heinous. Some poor girl comes onto the lot to buy a car, thinking nothing’s wrong. It’s a big day, with the pounding heart and nervous energy that comes from making an important purchase, from the hope of finding that perfect car. Something she can commute to work in, go on dates in, take her kids to soccer practice in, go camping in. A happy day.

And then, it all comes crashing down when she goes into the office to sign papers and comes out looking like that… that… that thing in the sports car, all big hair and big boobs and a chipper attitude and a pathological need to obey whoever bought the car.

Jeff felt his steps faltering. The image of that blonde girl stuck with him. The smile on her face that, for all its plastic appearance, reached all the way into her eyes with genuine joy. The little white denim shorts she wore that bared her legs all the way down to strappy pink ankle boots. Exactly the kind of bubbly, ditzy girl that he had always associated with fast cars. The kind of girl he had always wanted, ever since he was young, but had never managed to get, probably because he was the kind of guy who drove a 14 year-old Camry.

He could imagine riding with her, shooting down a coastal road with the top down, bright pop music thumping out through the stereo, her constantly reiterating what a great time she was having. She might even throw her arms up and yell “wooooooo” at the top of her lungs.

The thought brought a smile to Jeff’s face.

A moment later he was bent over the door to the sports car. The girl looked up from some game she was playing on her phone. Cupcakes danced across the screen wearing stick-figure smiles. “Hi! You’re back!”

“I am. What’s your name?”

“Jessica! What’s yours?” Her voice was as clean as a birdsong.

“Jeff. Listen, I was going to take this car for a test drive. If I do, can I also test drive you?”

“Sure!” Her face lit up. “But oral only, kay? It’s company policy. Everything else is for buyers only. But don’t worry, I love sucking. I’ll do it great, pinky promise.”

Jeff couldn’t help but chuckle at her enthusiasm.

“Hi, Jeff,” he heard Dale’s voice from behind him. “I didn’t realize you’d come back.”

Jeff straightened up to find the dubious salesman watching him. “I think I might be interested in this one after all.”

“I thought you might come around. Let me get the keys and we’ll take it for a spin.”

Five minutes later, Jeff was out on the open highway. Dale stayed at the dealership, claiming that all lot-owned vehicles had proprietary lojack-like systems that prevented theft. Jeff wondered if Jessica was part of that system, if she would pull a switchblade on him if he tried to make off with the car. He had no desire to find out.

Jeff was impressed with the car. It had power beyond anything he’d ever owned, weaving easily in-and-out of traffic with incredible responsiveness. The seat cradled him gently but firmly, all the controls falling under his fingers with intuitive positioning.

Even better than the car was Jessica. Encouragement for his driving spilled out of her, punctuated by occasional spells where she hummed adorably along with the radio. Every few minutes she would reach over to hold his hand or rub his chest, complimenting him on whatever popped into her head. Mostly she tended toward how strong he looked and how glad she was to have such a handsome man in her life. “You must spend a lot of time at the gym,” she offered generously as her hand moved over his pecs. He didn’t, but for a moment he felt like the strongest man in the world.

“You seem to really like me, Jessica,” Jeff said over the wind.

“I do!”

“But we just met.”

“Doesn’t matter,” she shrugged. “Whoever owns this car is the best guy in the whole world!”

Jeff’s mind ticked over each dystopian possibility that he could think of. “Can you get out of the car?”

“Of course I can! I’m a person, not a floor mat.”

“What happens to you if I wreck the car?”

“Gosh! Hopefully nothing. It has top-of-the-line airbags, you know.”

“What do you do when the owner of the car isn’t around?”

Jessica shrugged. “Mostly games on my phone. And Tiktok, obvi.”

He ran through a few more questions like that, but no red flags raised themselves. “Do you remember your life before you ‘came with’ this car?”

“Oh sure,” she gushed. “I’ve only even known about this car for a few weeks. Before that I was in med school at State.”

Jeff gaped. “You were going to be a doctor?”

“Sure! I had great grades, too. I was hoping for Johns Hopkins for my residency.”

“Do you miss that at all?”

“God no!” Jessica grimaced, then soothed herself by kissing Jeff’s hand and sucking gently on his fingertips. “Working on my feet all day, going into debt, dealing with icky stuff like blood and… no, no no no. Totally not. This is way better. Just getting to be me, no worries, enjoying life!” Her hand snaked over Jeff’s thigh and rubbed along the zipper of his pants. “Speaking of which… Is there anything I can do to help you enjoy life, honey?”

Jeff stiffened in more ways than one. Her touch was every bit as alluring as he had hoped, light enough to entice but eager enough to excite. He banished from his mind the image of this beautiful young woman as a promising young medical student. For better or worse, those Luxuries Acquisitions folks had outdone themselves, and Jessica was eager to enact all the slutty fantasies that her old self had surely repressed in the back of her mind. Was it so terrible to actually act on her baser urges? It wasn’t like she was being tortured. By all accounts she enjoyed her wanton servitude. She’d said so three times since leaving the Orja lot.

At the very least Jeff could stand to see it for himself. “You know what, Jessica? You really can. How about a little road head?”

She was already unbuttoning his pants. When his cock burst out, already hard in her hands, she scoffed. “More like a big road head, it looks like.”

It was the perfect thing to say, Jeff reflected as her mouth descended over his cock. Whoever had reprogrammed her personality was just as good at their job as the car’s designer was at theirs.

Jessica worked at his cock with glee. She groaned appreciatively, slurping over it with unrestrained lust. Her hands steadied the shaft for leverage, blonde waves spilling over her shoulder. Jeff had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road.

He was so caught up in the moment that he forgot to warn her about his approaching orgasm. His breathing grew tight and his cock pulsed with his release. Jessica, for her part, took it without missing a beat, her moaning reaching a peak of delight as she sucked his cum down, her hand massaging his balls all the while.

He expected her to sit up and catch her breath. Instead, she turned her face up and let his softening cock fall out of her mouth. “That was soooooo good, honey. Do you mind if I stay down here until you get hard again? I could use some more of that tasty cum!”

“G-go for it,” Jeff stammered, his body still vibrating from the power of his orgasm. “Stay down there as long as you like.”

“I’m glad you like me,” she purred. “I hope we get to do this again sometime.” She took his cock back into her mouth. She sucked gently, not overstimulating him, patiently waiting until he was ready to go again.

“Are you kidding me?” Jeff answered. “You’ll be coming home with me today.” He didn’t know when he had decided to buy the car—and Jessica—but the idea of passing up on the offer just seemed insane now.

Jessica squealed with joy, one hand slipping under the waistband of her shorts as she worked her prospective owner’s cock. Jeff smiled the lazy, satisfied grin of a man truly content. He sped along a circuitous route, taking his time getting back to the dealership. The sun hung over him, a powerful car thrummed under him, and his gorgeous new slut was working him over with relish. This was shaping up to be the best summer ever.

THE END