The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Super Slave

mc, mf, md, ff, cb

Synopsis: A normal human and a superhero try to make their master/slave relationship work, but someone has a problem with it.

Mark sighed with relief as he turned his car into his condo complex. It was quiet there, and not like the busy city streets he’d just driven out of. Here he could roll down his windows and feel the cool Fall air. Here he could wave to a neighbor he’d seen every day for four years, and still didn’t know his name. Mark turned down his street that was lined with wood brown, and tan stucco condos that were two to a building and was glad he didn’t have a neighbor at the moment on his corner home. Mark looked up and saw a mass of dead leaves falling all at once. Mark smiled, knowing what that meant.

Mark pulled his two-door into the garage until his windshield bumped the suspended tennis ball. Getting out and not bothering to button his suit jacket, but grabbing his briefcase, he went inside through the garage man door right into the kitchen.

“Honey, I’m home,” Mark called out. She knew he was home before he said anything. He knew that she knew he was home before he said anything. She knew that he knew that she knew, but he still liked saying it anyway.

“Welcome, home Master,” she called from the kitchen.

As Mark walked into the kitchen, his world went from normal to just off from normal. There was the smell of food being prepared in the kitchen, but there was also his girlfriend coming towards him. She was beyond a stunner. Her hair was long and somewhere between golden blond and platinum. Her face was cute with perfect symmetry of blue eyes, high cheekbones, and a pointed chin. Her body was slim, but with fitness model muscle tone. Her breasts were firm round B-cups, big enough to be hefted in his hands, but not too big they’d be distracting. Her skin was flawless and just the right shade of a golden tan, but still a touch pink. Her waist pinched in just a bit. Her skin was tight against her body with just enough fat to smooth her out, but not hide how strong she was. Her hips rolled as she walked, with her small round bubble butt sticking out slightly. Mark could see all this because she was only wearing a metallic gold micro-bikini.

The gold of the micro-bikini almost matched her hair, and tan. Small patches of fabric covered her areolas, but as her nipples got hard the fabric would push up, and just the hint of an edge of her hidden circles could be seen. Mark thought his thumb and the patch over her vagina would have covered the same area. The strings that held everything together were just a hair too thick for dental floss.

She took the few steps towards Mark, swaying her sexy body as she went. Her eyes were glued to his with the sexual intent that women could speak without a word. When she was a few feet away, as if gravity and her sexual need were tied, the blond with the perfect body on display sunk down to the floor, on her knees, with grace. Her strong hands with long fingers went behind her head to knit together with elbows extended out. Her sexual desire, spoken with her eyes, ended as she closed her lids, and opened her mouth. The perfect lips covered her teeth, giving the deep dark hole that presented Mark with an inviting entrance.

Mark put his briefcase down on the kitchen table. Then took off his suit jacket and draped it over the back of the chair. The whole time she was unmoving with her mouth open and on her knees. Mark rubbed his face at how tired he was, but how much he desired his girlfriend, and everything about her.

Mark loved this. It was one of his fantasies. He’d come back from work, and his sexy girlfriend would greet him with the unspoken offer of a blowjob. It was always a hard choice to decide to use his girlfriend’s mouth after a long day, or not.

Mark wanted to use his girlfriend’s mouth. He knew, because she told him, that, as soon as she heard his zipper go down, she would become extremely hot and horny. Her pussy would get very wet with desire, even if she knew his dick was going into her mouth and not her slit. She had said that when his cock entered her mouth, she had to fight not to suck him in like a tornado.

Mark let his cock slide into her mouth, and he never stopped marveling at how well it fit. He could feel her nose breathe in the smell of his crotch. He could feel the back of her tongue massage the tip of his dick. This day he slowly slid in and out of her mouth, never feeling teeth, but enjoying the warm wetness of her face.

When he pulled out of her mouth, without shooting his load, and stayed out she opened her eyes and looked up. He was putting his cock back in his pants and zipping up. There was a touch of concern, and fear when she looked into his brown eyes. “Does my mouth not please you, Master?” She asked.

“Everything about you pleases me, Debra,” Mark said offering his hand to her so she could stand up. She took his hand, even though both knew she didn’t need his help. “I’ve just had a long day at work and I’m tired.”

Debra gave a smile and a frown at the same time showing sympathy. “I’m cooking dinner for us, Master,” Debra said turning and wagging her ass as she went into the kitchen.

“You just got home too,” Mark said, and she looked up with a touch of surprise, but then smiled.

“How do you always know things?” She asked with a smile on her face.

“A large clump of dead leaves falling at the same time when there’s no wind,” Mark said coming over and wrapping his hands around her as she chopped vegetables. “That tells me you just flew in, and used your super speed to do what you could before I came inside.”

Debra gave out a low moan as his hands ran over her nearly naked body. Then there was the sound of metal snapping. They both looked down at the knife in Debra’s hand, and the broken off blade.

“I swear I’ve broken and fixed more knives since knowing you than ever before,” Debra said and held the broken knife together. From her eyes came two intense red beams of light, and the knife blade glowed hot, and the metal fused back together. Debra blew on the blade, cooling it until frost formed on the metal. She then ran the blade quickly along her thumbprint like a file, to sharpen the blade.

“You don’t have to cook,” Mark said with sympathy. “You must have had a long hard day too.”

“I’m a super hero, it comes with the job,” Debra said slicing through a carrot like butter. “I’m also your slave, so shouldn’t I be serving you?”

“Only if you want to,” Mark said running a hand along her bare muscular back. “Just know I would never ask you to do something I wouldn’t be willing to do myself.”

Debra smiled and rubbed her butt against Mark’s crotch. “And that’s why I love you, Master,” Debra said. She suddenly froze and her eyes shifted as if distracted.

“I know that look,” Mark said.

“I’m sure some other hero can handle it,” Debra said going back to cutting vegetables.

“Debra,” Mark said going around to face her as much as possible. “You’re Power Woman, hero to millions, a woman that has worshipers, and the bravest woman I’ve ever met. If you think for one minute that I don’t know how much you need to go save people, you’re kidding yourself.”

Debra set down the knife and looked pained. “I want to spend time with you,” Debra whined. “I just got here, put on your favorite outfit, and am making you dinner that I really want to share with you. It’s a sea thing, can’t Water Boy take care of things?”

“Can he?” Mark asked looking into her blue eyes. “How do you know they don’t need a super-fast, super-strong, super-smart woman that can fly super-quick to save the day? If people are in danger, and you can help, you should.”

Debra rolled her eyes. “Don’t hit me with that ‘what would you do if I was in danger’ line,” Debra said with a sigh.

Mark leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips. She tried to follow those lips as they left, but she didn’t. “Go save the day,” Mark said.

“I’ll be back soon,” Debra said and she turned into a blur of gold bikini and pink skin, and went out the skylight in the living room.

“Costume!” Mark yelled. A fraction of a fraction of a second and the pink and gold blur was back and turned into a red-white-and-blue blur. Mark assumed the bee sting he felt on his cheek was her giving him a quick kiss. Mark sighed and looked at the vegetables on the counter and the thawed chicken still in the package. He unbuttoned the cuffs on his shirt sleeves, rolled them up, and started to make dinner.

Not much time passed and Mark was in the shower singing a song from his childhood. Mark had to admit that he wasn’t as young as he used to be. The song wasn’t played on the radio anymore. The band that had made it had broken up. He wasn’t that old yet to where the song was being played on the classic radio stations. Mark wasn’t so old yet that he didn’t like some of the new music that was coming out. He just wished he was younger, or at least closer in age, to Debra.

“I thought we were going to have a stir fry,” Debra said coming into the bathroom.

Mark looked up, and through the frosted sliding door he could see her in her red-white-and-blue costume of a blue body suit, short red cape, and knee-high white boots. He could just make out her blond hair plastered to her head. He watched through the glass as she carefully removed her clothes.

“Oh, um, I thought we were trying to eat healthier,” Mark said getting his brown hair from his eyes. “So, I put everything in the rice cooker. We can add sauce later if you want.”

Naked, Debra slid the far glass door to the shower open. “What I want,” she said stepping in and closing the door behind her, and the sea smell hit Mark’s nose, “is to not smell like a decomposing pickle, and to serve you, Master.” Mark slid past the blond, feeling her hard nipples slide across his chest, so she could be under the spray of water.

“I don’t care what you smell like,” Mark said and started kissing her neck. “I think you’re perfect.” He moved his lips up to her earlobe and gently nibbled.

Debra moaned in pleasure as the water cascaded down her naked body. It covered her with clear warmth that was matching the heat building in her body from what Mark was doing. His hands were roaming all over her naked body. His fingers were sliding under her breasts, and moving so his palm rubbed her hard nipples. His hands slid over her round ass, and down her legs.

Debra then smelled the sweet scent of the body wash she liked. Given her super-sensitive nose the smell was real flowers, and real grass. It made her feel like she had just rolled down a field covered in blossoms. Mark knew she liked the smell, and that she wanted to be clean. He also knew this was one of her fantasies.

Debra kept her eyes closed as Mark ran the sudsy towel over her body. She let him lift her arms, turn her around to do her back, and gently caress her legs as he cleaned. She grabbed her butt-cheeks, to pull them apart so he could clean, everywhere. When she was soapy, and mostly clean, and warm, and hot, Debra felt Mark’s fingers trace to a more private area.

Debra moaned as the tips of his fingers trailed along her slit. It was a feather touch, but sometimes that was more erotic than trying to shove one’s fist in. Then came the slow rubbing of her mound. Debra moaned in pleasure as Mark timed his movements to her heartbeat. She felt and heard him get down on his knees in the shower. She smiled with closed eyes as she knew what was coming even before she felt his tongue at her clit. She gave an involuntary shudder of pleasure as she felt lips, and tongue, on her womanhood. He was still rubbing her mound, and now he was licking her slit, and she loved it. His two fingers slid into her open and wet pussy, hooked to get to that sensitive part of her body. Debra shuttered again as he reached just the right spot. Debra was always amazed at how Mark always knew how to turn her on, all the way on.

It didn’t take long for Debra to feel the orgasm near its peak. She was gasping and twitching, and her pussy was hot and leaking. If it wasn’t for the shower, she was sure the whole bathroom would stink of sex.

“I’m going to cum,” Debra said quickly as a warning. She was worried what would happen to Mark’s fingers if they were inside of her. The last thing she wanted was to break his bones while he gave her such erotic sexual pleasure.

Debra felt the orgasm hit while Mark was still licking her and rubbing her mound. He had just gotten his fingers free when her pussy clenched hard. Debra wasn’t a squirter, not before she met Mark, and even now her pussy just let out a little shot of clear fluid that quickly mixed with the shower water. It was her abs and hips that rocked a few times with the internal ride of her orgasm.

Just as the climax passed Debra could feel Mark still on his knees, with his head still at her slit, and his fingers working her inside and outside. She wanted to stop him, but Mark took his hand from her mount and put it gently to her lips. He was going to do what he wanted, and she would have to let him. That also meant that the feeling of another orgasm was quickly building on the last one, and she just let it.

Debra felt her body twitching. She felt the heat building in her. The water all over her just seemed to magnify Mark’s touch on every part of her body. His tongue was deep inside of her slit, licking at her as she had her legs spread wide. The orgasm was building quickly, and she just let it, let the pleasure peak and crest and she let out a loud squeal/scream/cry/moan.

Mark held the woman as she climaxed, harder than before, under the spray of water. Her abs tensed and relaxed in rhythmic fashion. Her muscular legs vibrated, throwing droplets of water off. Her biceps flexed as she used her incredible strength to hold in the powerful orgasm she was riding. She was gasping for breath as her blond hair was washed into her face. Mark pulled her up, and against him, and pulled the hair away from her face. Debra was aglow with the orgasmic pleasure. As soon as her eyes focused, she gave Mark a full kiss on his lips. She grabbed his head, careful not to hurt him, and pushed her tongue deep into his mouth. She was still twitching and shaking with aftershocks as she pushed her young firm body against his with her mouth still locked onto his.

Finally, Mark was able to break off the kiss to breathe. “Feel better?” Mark asked.

“You always make me feel better, Master,” Debra said still enjoying the afterglow of the orgasm.

“I find it satisfying to fulfill one of your fantasies,” Mark said with a grin as he continued to caress her body.

“I need more fantasies,” Debra said getting her eyes to focus. “You do an amazing job.”

“Let me get myself clean and then you can do the routine with your hair,” Mark said trying to shift around Debra.

“You’re not interested in taking your slave in the shower?” Debra teased as she gently rubbed his hard cock.

“The rice cooker is about to beep,” Mark said.

Debra was about to say something, but then she cocked her head. “How do you do that?” She asked.

“We normal humans have to find ways to survive,” Mark said with a smile and gave Debra a passionate quick kiss on the lips.

Sitting down at the dinner table the pair had vegetables over rice and spiced chicken. Debra seemed to really want to hear about Mark making a quarter of a million dollars sale. She also seemed to want to hear how sore he was from the workout he’d forced himself through the day before. Mark swore he was trying to get into better shape to keep up with her.

Debra talked about how despite it being Autum that they were doing a photoshoot for posters that would come out in Spring. She talked about how it was planned for her to be the body guard of the son of some family big wig the next week. Then Debra really got going talking about the new toy line showed her wearing her normal costume, but in bikini form.

“I love wearing bikinis for you, Master,” Debra was saying with a wave at her body. She had on a copper-colored micro-bikini. “But that toy line was for children.”

“Yes, letting children see a superhero wearing a bikini is so appropriate,” Mark said sarcastically.

Debra rolled her eyes. “That’s what I said,” Debra complained. “Well not exactly that, but close enough. That’s when the marketing people had the nerve to pull out the bikini right there in real life.”

“Don’t you have an agent to take care of things like this?” Mark asked.

“Henry,” Debra nodded. “I was yelling for him before those assholes could tell me about wearing the bikini. Oh sorry, I know how you feel about swearing, Master.”

“There’s a time and place for it,” Mark said. “That sounded like the perfect time and place.”

“I told Henry,” Debra put her fork down to fume, “that if there was any talk about having me appear in public wearing something even close to a bikini that I would rip apart every contract I had, and maybe the people between me and the paper too.”

“Subtle,” Mark said.

Debra sighed and Mark could tell something was coming. “I’m thinking about quitting the superhero gig,” Debra said.

“Are we going to have this argument again?” Mark asked.

Debra looked away for a moment. She looked back and there was a tired serious look in her eyes. “Remember that jerk from last week calling himself Captain Chaos?” Debra asked.

“Sure, some super-scientist,” Mark nodded.

“So, after he destroyed that government building looking for aliens I went after him to his lair or whatever,” Debra explained. “I get there and while distracted he zaps me with a freeze ray. My muscles were locked up tighter than welded steel. He walked around me, calling me a government stooge, and a waste of power, and he was going to kill me.”

“You didn’t tell me this,” Mark said concerned.

“Because I knew you would worry,” Debra countered. “I was worried too. I couldn’t move. He really could have killed me. A slow stab of a knife would counteract my impervious skin. I was worried. I was worried I would die, and not be with you ever again. That hurt me more than any stab wound I would have had.”

“Thankfully Max Strength showed up,” Mark said.

“The guy may have good looks and super strength, but his brain cells could be counted on one hand,” Debra said as a joke.

“That’s my joke,” Mark said with a smile.

“I know, it fits,” Debra said with a smile. Debra then got serious. “I don’t want to be taken from you,” Debra said concerned. “I don’t want you to be taken from me, either. We can’t keep our relationship a secret forever. It will get out I’m shacking up with a normal person, and you will be a target. It’s the story that every super has, you fall in love with a normal human, your enemies don’t go after you because you have powers, so they go after your loved ones. I’ve been thinking the only way to keep you safe, is to not play the game anymore.”

“Hey,” Mark said taking Debra’s hands from across the table. “Do you remember the first words you ever said to me?”

Debra sighed holding onto Mark’s hands. “I remember waking up in that cell with you,” Debra said thinking. “I saw you watching the bars, and after I took stock, I told you something like ‘Don’t worry I’ll get us out of this’ or that’s close.”

“Did I look worried even then?” Mark asked.

Debra thought back. “No,” she said, “you looked like you do when you are planning something.”

“I had figured three ways out of the cell,” Mark said. “I had figured a way out of the caves. I even figured a way to stop the wizard. What I didn’t plan on, was you. You had your powers taken away with the magic from the wizard, so with you now a normal human I had to change my plans.”

Debra smiled a happy smile of memory. “You were so brave,” Debra said. “He was zapping me with that crystal, and I couldn’t do anything, and he was monologuing. Didn’t you say he was boasting about making me his obedient bride, or something?”

“Something like that,” Mark said. “He was going to make you his slave and with his magic and your super powers the two of you would take over the world. I was going to be his little soul snack after he got done enslaving you.”

“Break the crystal,” Debra shook her head. “That’s all it took.”

“Well, it took breaking the lock on the cage,” Mark said. “Then sneaking up on the wizard, and then smashing his head and the crystal with a metal staff.”

“And that’s how I became your slave,” Debra said with a smile. “Damn shame that wizard’s soul and spirit got sucked into oblivion for it. So, Master, what’s the point of recounting our first date?”

It was Mark’s turn to roll his eyes at that. “The point,” Mark said serious, “was that you are worried about me, but I am worried about you. You think you can take care of yourself, and I think I can take care of myself. What I realized, and I need you to understand, is we are better off working together on this. I’ve come up with plans that I’ve been meaning to run by you about a place for us that is, protected.”

“And you’ve been keeping this from me?” Debra asked a little mad.

“Yes, because I haven’t done anything yet but ask around, and see what is possible,” Mark said squeezing Debra’s hands. “You can’t stop being a hero. You have powers normal humans don’t have, and because of that you need to help those that can’t help themselves.”

“I need to be there to help you,” Debra said intently.

“And I’ve incorporated that into my plans for a house that isn’t too far away from here,” Mark said with a smile. “I have everything on my cloud account, but the house would look normal, unless some super powered, or super technological, or over aggressive military guy comes knocking. There are less than lethal devices to protect me, and you if magic is involved, until help gets there.”

“I hate being vulnerable to magic, and slow-moving pointy things,” Debra sighed. “Are you serious about moving to a new place, and staying together?”

“I’ve been eating healthier and working out to keep up with you,” Mark said with a smile. “I don’t—.”

“Master,” Debra cut him off with a squeeze of her hands and the warning look in her eyes. “You don’t need to keep up with me. I might need to slow down for you, but I’m more than fine with that. I like your body by the way. I work with guys who’s body fat percent and number of limbs match. You’re like a cuddly teddy bear. When I sleep with my head on your chest, I don’t have a rib poking me in the cheek. You may like my body firm, but I like your body soft, Master.”

“Now I know you’re under my mind control power,” Mark said and Debra laughed. “Seriously, let’s try and make this work.”

“You could just do your Master Commands thing,” Debra said with a cocked eyebrow.

Mark smiled, “There’s a time and place—.” Mark stopped talking because he saw the distracted look in Debra’s eyes. “Go,” Mark said taking his hands back.

“I didn’t get dessert,” Debra sighed standing and looking down at her half-finished plate. “I can clean up when I get back. It’s only a derailed train, that’s leaking toxic flammable fluid.”

“Master Commands,” Mark said and Debra stood at attention, “to get your spare costume on and go save the day.”

“Yes Master, I will get my costume on and go save the day,” Debra said like a robot, but then was a blur.

Mark sighed a lonely sound, but then there was the bee sting on his cheek as the blur came back and the white boots disappeared. Mark smiled as he started cleaning up the kitchen table.

It was late when Mark was in bed and Debra came back wearing her Power Woman costume. She smiled when she saw him in bed, without a shirt on.

“I wish I had x-ray vision to see if you’ve got shorts on?” Debra said with a smile.

“You could just join me and find out,” Mark offered putting down the book he was reading.

“Hang on I need to get out of this costume, and take it, and my waterlogged one to the cleaners really quick,” Debra said and dashed to the closet to change into civilian clothes. “Hey, do you know what Butyl acrylate is?”

“I’ve heard of it,” Mark called out as Debra changed. “I think it’s used in paints and sealants. I do know it is highly flammable, toxic, and hard to clean up. Why?”

“That’s what that train was carrying,” Debra said coming out in cut off jean shorts and a cropped top yellow tee-shirt. “Witch Woman and I stopped the spill before it could go anywhere serious, and got the train back on the tracks. I welded the rails back together, and it held long enough to get the train past the damaged area.”

“Any idea what happened?” Mark asked.

“Some kids were playing with illegal fireworks,” Debra said getting her costumes together in a plastic bag. “They were setting them off on the train rail, but something like a part of a stick of dynamite fell down under the tracks and went off. It broke the track enough to be a problem, but the wire that lets the conductors know the track was safe didn’t get blasted.”

Mark was sure that it would have been the first thing Debra would have said, but Mark asked, “Was anyone hurt?”

“No, thankfully,” Debra said with a small smile. “It could have been a lot worse. If Witch Woman and I didn’t show up when we did, there would certainly have been casualties.” Debra smiled at Mark, “You’re right, I should continue being a hero to help those that can’t help themselves.”

“I was right, oh I’m going to saver that,” Mark said with a smile.

“You do that, Master,” Debra said sarcastically and picked up her clothes bag. “I’ll be back in a few minutes and then I want to see what’s under those covers.”

In less than two minutes Debra was back, and all but ripping her clothes off. Mark put his book down and took her into his arms. She snuggled up to him, kissing him on the lips.

“You’re not wearing anything,” Debra said between kisses.

“Neither are you,” Mark said. “What’s up with your back?”

“Why, what’s on my back,” Debra asked trying to look over her shoulders.

“Not on your back, I could feel the knots in the muscles in your back,” Mark said turning Debra round.

“I’m a super-strong hero, so sometimes muscles don’t want to move at speed, ahhh that feels good,” Debra said as Mark worked his thumbs into the knots.

“I’m glad your invulnerability is dependent on kinetic energy because otherwise this would be like me trying to massage a stone,” Mark said smoothing out a muscle.

“That feels wonderful,” Debra said starting to go limp. “Shouldn’t I be serving you, Master. That’s what a slave, ah that’s really tight.”

“I can tell,” Mark said working his hands on her back.

“You’re going to put me to sleep if you keep that up,” Debra said starting to list to a side.

“Again, we work better together,” Mark said working his fingers into her shoulders. “In order to serve me, I need to serve you too. If you need to sleep because you’re no longer tense, then that’s what needs to happen.”

“I feel amazing,” Debra said letting herself relax onto the bed.

“Do you want me to give you a foot rub?” Mark asked.

“I,” Debra said with sleepy eyes, “I want to serve you, Master.”

“That doesn’t answer my question,” Mark said. “Master Commands you to tell me the truth, do you want a foot rub?”

“Yes,” Debra said in a sleepy voice.

Mark grinned as he moved down to Debra’s small feet. He started to rub the arch of her foot, letting his thumbs roll into her soft skin. As he worked her foot, he felt the bones relax and move to spread apart. Mark pulled on her toes, making the joints pop. With each pop of a joint Debra let out a sigh of pleasure and relaxation. Mark was only halfway done with her other foot when he heard Debra’s gentle slow breathing of being asleep.

“HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!” Boomed a voice seemingly out of nowhere.

“What the hell,” Mark said covering his privates.

Debra snorted awake.

There in the bedroom was a woman floating three feet off the ground. She had on a black outfit that was tight against her breasts and hips, exposing the rest of her pale body, but had flowing black fabric from her hips and from under her arms to her wrists. There was a black leather satchel, strapped from her shoulder to hip. In her hand was a long wand with the tip glowing and sparking with electricity.

The woman herself was a stunningly beautiful woman. Her hair was midnight black. Her face, pale, had deep dark eyes, a strong jaw, and wide mouth. Her breasts were large, beyond naturally large, but buoyant and defying gravity. Her waist was pinched in severely as if her sides were pointing to her navel. Her legs were long and slim, with the gradual taper down to small bare feet.

“You have issued your last command, slaver,” the floating woman bellowed.

“Wendy, what the hell,” Debra said covering her body with the sheets. “I was finally asleep. I’ve had a long day.”

“Debby, this man is controlling your mind,” Wendy said to Debra.

Debra and Mark looked at each other. Mark shrugged and said, “It’s Witch Woman, I feel we should be honest with her. Also, Witch Woman Wendy? That’s wild.”

“Stop,” Debra said to Mark. “Wendy, yes Mark can control my mind, but he’s not now. He’s really sweet.”

“He assaulted you in the shower,” Wendy said to Debra.

Mark’s eyes went wide. “How long have you been spying on us?” Mark asked.

“That’s not important,” Wendy said from above him. “You must free Debby from your control.”

“Okay,” Mark said and turned to Debra, “you’re free from my control.”

“Great, thanks, I’m going back to sleep, please turn out the light,” Debra said and pulled the sheets over herself.

“What, no,” Wendy said still floating. “You!” Wendy pointed her wand at Mark. “Use the master commands thing on her to free her from your control.”

Mark shrugged, still covering his junk. “Debra, Master Commands you to be free from my control.”

“You got it, Master,” Debra said and giving a thumbs up, without opening her eyes.

“What the fuck is going on?” Wendy asked from above them.

“You can stop floating, I’m suitably impressed,” Mark said.

“Do you have command over Debby’s mind?” Wendy asked settling her feet on the carpeted floor.

“Yes, and we already tried the whole free from my control thing,” Mark said. “It didn’t work the last ten times we tried it.”

“You’re not leaving until we hash this out, are you,” Debra said sitting up. She didn’t bother to cover her bare breasts.

“I heard you, the crystal and slavery, and commands,” Wendy said looking between Mark and Debra. “What’s going on?”

“I love this guy,” Debra said with a nod to Mark. “Sorry, not sorry. He’s wonderful. He’s smart, kind, considerate, gives amazing orgasms, and the best man I’ve ever met.”

“No one is that good,” Wendy said with the cock of her hip.

“Well, he can’t dance,” Debra said and looked over at Mark that now sported a pained look. “You’ve tried, but let’s face it. You have the rhythm of a rollercoaster. You also can’t sing. I’ve heard you try, and it is painful. That doesn’t mean I don’t love you, and you are great at lots of other things.”

“That’s why,” Mark said thinking. “You didn’t want to go back to that dance club, or the karaoke bar.”

“Art class was fun, even if mine came out looking like a five-year-old’s finger painting,” Debra said.

“You just need practice,” Mark said.

“See,” Debra said looking at Wendy. “He’s not putting me down, or telling me I’m wrong, but encouraging me. That’s what I want in a man.”

“You’re a Superhero,” Wendy said with emphasis on the ‘super’ word. “You should be with other people with powers, not this normal guy, and not with a guy that can control your mind.”

“I think I was just offended,” Mark said.

Debra gave him a look of she acknowledged he was trying to make a joke, but it wasn’t funny. “Wendy,” Debra said trying to explain things, “it doesn’t matter if Mark can control my mind. I would want to be with him anyhow. He’s wonderful in more ways that I could ask for. He just needs to stop trying to prove himself to me.”

“What?” Wendy said.

“Yeah, what?” Mark asked Debra.

“You don’t need to bench press hundreds of pounds,” Debra said reaching up and touching his face. “You don’t need to fly, or be super-fast. You don’t need to be able to sing or dance. I just need you. To know you are there for me, always, at all times, willing to do anything for me is more than I have ever wanted in anyone. Part of the reason why I don’t think you’ve ever been able to free me from your control is because I don’t want to be. I want to be yours in every way you are mine.”

“That is the sexiest thing I think you’ve ever said to me,” Mark said looking into Debra’s eyes.

“What the hell,” Wendy complained. “Fine, you won’t be free of this human’s control until you want to be, then I’ll make you want to be.”

“And now we have a problem,” Mark said with a sigh. He started scooting back away from Debra.

From her satchel Wendy came out with a small glass bottle with a white powder in it. She dumped some of the powder into her hand and said, “Iam servus es.” Wendy blew the powder into a cloud in Debra’s direction.

Debra used her super-breath and blew the cloud of powder back at Wendy.

Wendy staggered and looked drunk. She seemed like she was about to fall over, but Mark was off the bed, and under her to catch the woman before she hit the ground. Her eyes were closed and her body was limp when Mark got his arms under her.

“Okay,” Mark said to the woman as he lowered her to the carpeted floor. “I’ve got you. You’re okay. Maybe not okay, since I have no idea what that stuff was.”

“What was that she said?” Debra asked crawling to the edge of the bed.

“It was Latin,” Mark said looking Wendy over to make sure she was breathing and her heart was beating. “I think the translation was ‘you are a slave’ or something like that.”

“Slave,” Wendy mumbled. “I am your slave.”

“Oh no, no, no,” Mark said waving his hands. “I’ve got one slave, and that’s enough.”

“You must take me as your slave,” Wendy slurred with her eyes still closed.

“I could take you to the hospital,” Mark offered.

“I’d get there faster,” Debra said.

“If you don’t take me as your slave,” Wendy said her speech slurring more, “my mind will be eaten.”

“Well, add that to things I never thought anyone would say to me,” Mark said. “Eaten as in what?”

“I’ll,” Wendy said slurred and slow, “die.”

“Soon,” Mark asked.

The word came out painfully slow and slurred from Wendy’s lips, “yes.”

“Fine, you’re my slave, I take you as my slave, don’t die on me, you’re my slave, come back to us,” Mark said quickly.

Wendy stirred, and then her eyes opened and she sat up. She looked at Mark almost like a robot, “I am your slave, Master, command me.”

“Well, I’m not tired anymore,” Debra said.

“Wendy,” Mark asked scared for her, “what was that powder?”

“Modified Zombie powder from Jamaica,” Wendy said without emotion.

“I’m going to hate myself for this,” Mark said. “Wendy, what did it do to you?”

Wendy blinked for a second then said, “The powder has soul stealing spirits that consume a person’s mind that controls their free will. If the mind is not filled in with the control of another the spirits will consume the mind until there is nothing left. You filled my mind with your control. You now control my mind.”

“Cool,” Debra said with a smile. “Hey Wendy, do five jumping jacks.”

Wendy looked at Debra, and then back at Mark. “You are my Master, you command me,” Wendy said without emotion.

Mark shrugged to Debra, who looked hurt. “I guess she’s my toy, not yours,” Mark said.

Debra exaggerated her harrumph and crossed her arms looking mock unhappy. “You get all the slaves,” Debra complained.

“Fine,” Mark said and turned to Wendy. “Wendy, you will now obey Debra as you would me.”

“Yes Master,” Wendy said turning to Debra, “I will obey Debby as I would you.”

“Start by never calling me Debby ever again,” Debra said uncrossing her arms. “I hate that name.” Wendy gave no reaction to this.

“Wendy, I want you to act as if you were not under my control,” Mark said.

Wendy blinked a few times, and then let out a held breath. She looked around and saw she was sitting on the floor. “You’re still naked,” Wendy said to Mark, “Master.”

“Limited success,” Debra offered.

“I’m your slave,” Wendy said to Mark as she stood up backing away. “No, that’s not what I wanted. Debra was to be my slave so I could free her from your control.”

“Yeah, fuck whatever I want,” Debra said sarcastically.

From nowhere Wendy had her magic wand in her hand. She pointed it threateningly at Mark.

“Freeze!” Debra shouted.

Wendy went stiff. Mark was staring straight at the glowing and sparking tip of the magic wand, just inches from his face. Mark rolled out of the way and sat back looking at the woman as she had a scowl on her face, teeth bared, and hate in her eyes.

“She was going to kill you,” Debra said shocked.

“No, she wasn’t,” Mark said. “She’s a hero. Wendy, tell me the truth, and only the truth, were you going to kill me?”

“Yes,” Wendy hissed through her teeth, not moving her lips.

“Told you,” Debra said satisfied with herself.

“Makes sense,” Mark said standing up. He grabbed a robe that was on a hook by the door. “She eliminates me and you’re free and she’s free. Quick thinking Debra.”

“Thank you Master,” Debra said with a smile. “I’ve seen Wendy fly off the handle before, and she often does things that have to be covered up.”

“We can’t leave her like this,” Mark said thinking. “Hey Wendy, just moving your mouth to answer this question, can I remove things from your memory?”

“Yes,” Wendy said only saying the one word, but with venom that was dangerous on every letter.

“Oh, she does not like you,” Debra said to Mark. “Wait, I’ve got it,” Debra said getting off the bed and coming up to the frozen Witch Woman. “Wendy, you love Mark with your whole body, mind, and soul.”

“Hey,” Mark said shocked at Debra’s solution.

“Relax, doesn’t every guy dream of having two women at the same time?” Debra commented.

“Not me,” Mark said a little hurt. “I only want you. I don’t care about Wendy.”

“Well, she’ll care about you,” Debra said with a grin. “Wendy, you care for Mark the same way I do. These feelings of love and devotion and servitude will never fade and only grow stronger the more you know him.”

“Debra,” Mark said shocked.

“What?” Debra said defensively. “You could make me bi-sexual and we can all have some fun together. Right, Wendy, you’re now wildly bi-sexual and have the hots for me and Mark.”

“Okay that’s enough,” Mark said to Debra. “Master Commands you to not speak again until I say so.”

Debra went stiff for a second with her eyes wide. Then she relaxed and glared at Mark. She rolled her eyes and mouthed, ‘sorry’ before sitting on the bed. She did look sorry, and Mark hoped it was because she’d gone too far.

“Okay, Wendy, you’re not frozen anymore,” Mark said to Witch Woman.

Wendy blinked, seemed to come back to her senses and realized she was holding her wand. The wand stopped sparking as she looked up and saw Mark standing there. A look of shock, profound desire, and worshipfulness bloomed on her face. She dropped to her knees and bowed before Mark.

“Master, please command your slave,” Wendy said to the floor.

Mark glared at Debra. “I’m blaming you,” he said to Debra. She shrugged.

“Please let me serve you, Master,” Wendy said and gave a slight shudder of delight.

“Wendy, stand up, please,” Mark said. The woman bounced up. Her breasts kept bouncing for a second. There was a huge smile on her face at seeing Mark eye to eye.

“Wendy,” Mark said carefully, “I want you to be the strong independent woman you were before the zombie powder, understand.”

“Yes Master,” Wendy said with a smile. “I love how you’re trying to free me. You’re so sexy in that you want me to be anything other than your slave. It’s making me realize how wonderful of a guy you are, and that’s making me love you even more, and I want to be your slave even more. Please, Master, don’t send me away. Let me love you in every way possible.”

“Bloody hell,” Mark said exasperated. Mark went over and sat down on the bed next to Debra. He put his arm around her and she put her head on his shoulder.

“I’m tired,” Mark said. “I’m out of ideas. Debra, you can speak again. Any ideas, my love?”

“Yeah,” Debra said with a smile. “Wendy, cast a love spell on Mark so he will love us both.”

“Yes Mistress,” Wendy said with a smile.

“What?” Mark said and then was hit with a spark from Wendy’s magic wand.

Mark’s eyes glowed yellow for a second and then he looked at the two women with a predatory gaze. He turned his focus on Debra. “Master Commands you to be a perpetually horny, bi-sexual, obedient, slut, and with hair trigger orgasms,” Mark commanded.

Debra froze and went rigid. “Yes Master,” Debra said robotically, “I will be a perpetually horny, bi-sexual, obedient, slut, with hair-trigger orgasms.” Debra seemed to stand less rigid, but her hands flew to her sex. “Oh Master,” she said and then looked up with hungry pleading eyes, “please fuck your obedient slut.”

“On your back on the bed, slut,” Mark demanded. Mark then looked over at Wendy. “You, are also a perpetually horny, slut that will climax insanely easily.”

“Of course, Master, anything you desire, Master,” Wendy said with her hands roaming all over her body.

“Good, now get naked and sit on Debra’s face so she can eat you out,” Mark demanded.

With the wave of her hand Wendy’s clothes vanished. Her bush was neatly trimmed to a small black patch above her slit. She climbed onto the bed where Debra waited, and with no hesitation Wendy straddled Debra’s face.

Mark dropped the robe and got between Debra’s legs, and without any foreplay guided his erect dick deep into Debra’s snatch. Mark pumped a few times, building a fast tempo, and then said, “Master Commands you to love being fucked by me any way I want.”

Debra went stiff for a moment, said something into Wendy’s pussy, and then went back to licking and bucking. Two more strokes and Debra had a shaking orgasm. This one pinched down hard on Mark’s dick. It was a mix of pleasure and pain for Mark as the squeeze was intense and if his dick had a bone in it there would have been fracturing.

“Master Commands you to control how hard your pussy clamps down on my cock,” Mark said. “That hurt, in a good way. I can’t wait to make you come again, slut.”

Mark went from slow strokes to fast ones. He was shaking his hips in and out of Debra’s pussy fast as a jackhammer. Wendy moaned as an orgasm was ripped from her by Debra’s super-tongue. Then Debra moaned as she again was climaxing. Mark moaned from the pleasure as he felt his slave’s pussy clench, but not too tight, around his cock.

“Slut slaves, sixty-nine, so I can test out Wendy’s pussy,” Mark commanded.

Consumed by an orgasm or not both women moved. Wendy was on top of Debra, and was licking pussy before her body even settled. Debra already had Wendy’s pussy on her tongue, and this was just flipped. The blond woman attacked the wet snatch like it was a breathing hose under water.

Mark got behind Wendy, and ran his hands over her white ass. It was smooth with a thicker layer of fat than Debra had, but there was muscle under there. Mark felt the rump, and then gave it a smack. If Mark did any smacking to Debra, it would have broken his hand. Wendy was different in that aspect. The sharp pain went straight to Wendy’s sex center and the orgasm that had been building again ruptured with the woman convulsing on top of Debra.

“That’s sexy,” Mark said. “Hey Wendy, you’ll have an orgasm anytime I smack your ass.”

Wendy was gasping for breath when she replied, “Yes Master.”

Mark guided his cock into Wendy’s folds and felt the difference between the women. Debra was smooth, but firm, and tight. Wendy was warm and wet and open. Neither was better in Mark’s mind, and he enjoyed on a sexual erotic level that put him in mind of pure raw carnal nature about entering both women. Mark stroked into Wendy all the while feeling Debra’s tongue underneath. Mark admitted he liked two women at once, as one let him enter her, and the other licked his shaft.

“Cum, both of you cum,” Mark commanded as he was inside Wendy. Both women couldn’t resist. Their bodies flex, squirted, shook, and rocked with the orgasms. Their pussies pulsed as the orgasms kept going, making abs flex, hips rocket up, and cries of pleasure erupt from their slack jaws.

Wendy was still shaking when Mark smacked her ass with his open hand. The woman howled. The previous orgasm hadn’t even come close to concluding when the command instilled in her mind made her climax again from a smack to the ass. She had the pressure of pleasure rip into her as her pussy clamped painfully down on Mark’s cock. It was as if waiting for a brick wall to fall on you. Then it did and Wendy went wild. She couldn’t hold herself up on Debra, and fell onto the blond woman. Wendy’s arms and legs were out of control as they shook and flopped. Her hips were alive as they rolled over and over, grinding her pussy into Debra’s cum soaked face. Debra didn’t give up licking Wendy’s pussy, even if the raven-haired woman couldn’t feel it right then.

Mark got up off the bed, stroking his cock. “Both of you, on your knees before me,” Mark demanded. “I want to coat you both with my seed.”

Wendy was still shaking and had trouble getting off the bed, or even moving. Debra used her super powers to fly out from under Wendy, and land before her Master. Both were covered in sweat, and cum juice, but were still eager to please. When Wendy finally got on her knees on the floor, she looked drugged as she knelt there, out of her mind from pleasure.

“When I cum on you,” Mark said with a grin, “you both will have orgasms ten times more powerful and pleasurable than you’ve ever imagined possible.”

Neither woman had a chance to respond as the first of Mark’s spunk shot out. It landed squarely on Debra’s face. The blond woman’s eyes shot wide open, but rolled back to white. Her hands shot down to between her legs, but the overwhelming convulsions made her topple forward as she lost control of her arms and legs. She flopped on the floor like a fish on dry land with her face and screams muffled by the carpet.

Mark’s second shot landed on Wendy’s leg. Wendy’s entire body froze for a moment. Her eyes rolled back. Then her legs shot straight, propelling her backwards. The woman’s body was frozen, with hands at her sides, and legs vibrating faster than humans could see. Her pussy and abs flexed, and a squirt of female cum juice launched out in an arc. Wendy’s eyes remained rolled back to white. With repeated steady frequency, and each flex of her body, Wendy’s pussy shot out another spraying arc of cum.

Mark let the rest of his seed fall onto Debra’s back. It took several minutes for both women to calm down. The bucking and rocking and juddering slowed to heavy breathing and whimpers of joy.

“That was fun,” Mark said looking down at his slaves. “I’m tired, and stinky. Slave Debra, clean us up, quickly.”

Debra lifted her head and in a voice from a dry throat she said, “Yes Master.” She became a blur, and all three of them were standing and clean, and Mark was sure most of his body hair was gone. Wendy was swaying, and she was hair free except for her eyebrows and head. Mark was also pretty sure there was a friction burn on his cock.

Wendy was still having aftershocks of her orgasm as they all got into bet together. With the lights out and things calming down Mark said, “Wake me with a blowjob, sluts.”

“Yes, Master,” Mark heard in stereo.

The sun wasn’t even close to lighting up the sky when Mark woke to something warm and wet on his cock. He threw back the covers and there was Debra and Wendy at his crotch. Wendy was licking his shaft while Debra was bobbing her blond head on his dick. Both looked up at him with happiness in their eyes.

“Good morning, Master,” Wendy cooed before going back to licking his shaft.

Debra didn’t stop her bobbing on his cock, and didn’t look like she was about to either.

“Okay ladies, you can stop now, and sit on the edge of the bed,” Mark said rubbing his face. “I was really hoping this was a dream.”

Both naked women sat on the edge of the bed while Mark paced back and forth.

Debra spoke up, “Are we still your slut slaves, Master?”

“No, you’re not sluts,” Mark said stopping to look at them. “I don’t even want you to be my slaves. I don’t seem to have a choice in that, however. Wait, Wendy, can you use your magic to make the two of you not slaves anymore?”

“I’m sorry, Master, but no,” Debra said brushing her black hair from her face. “I love you, and want to be your slave. I’ve been going through the magic cords and it seems that they are not just linked to you, but woven together. We are your slaves, both of us, and even if you would push us away our life strands are still together. We are your slaves, forever.”

“You’re also superheroes,” Mark said. “You need to still be heroes and save people. Ground rule, Master Commands and all that, and this is one that you both must obey, without question, top priority, if you can save someone, do save someone. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Master,” both women said.

“That means if there is some disaster, danger, or something that could get someone killed or horribly hurt, or massive property damage, you must do what you can to help,” Mark said. “That’s what I would do.”

“I am so glad you’re my Master,” Wendy said with love in her eyes.

Mark sighed. He pointed at Debra, “I’m blaming you for this.”

“I’m sticking with the story, it seemed like a good idea at the time,” Debra said.

“Right,” Mark said. “Wendy, no more magic spells on me unless I say so.”

“Anything you want, Master,” Witch Woman said with love.

Mark sighed. He held his head as he paced around. “Okay, this isn’t the end of the world,” Mark said to himself. “I guess I can’t get rid of you, so Wendy, welcome to the family.”

“Oh, thank you, Master,” Wendy said falling to her knees before Mark.

“He doesn’t like that,” Debra said. “He does like me offering him a blowjob as soon as he gets home, oh and he likes it when I’m in a micro-bikini.”

“Debra’s right,” Mark said and pulled Wendy up. “I will not be ordering you around like some machine. You have to think for yourself.”

“Think about what you want?” Wendy asked.

“No,” Mark said and it sounded serious. “I want you to think about what you want, first, and then think about Debra and then me. If you were spying on us last night you know we work better together. Now, that makes three people, we need to think about everyone.”

“Plans change,” Debra said. She went over to her dresser drawer and pulled out a silver micro-bikini that fit into the palm of her hand. She pulled it on, and with the teasing glimpse of her body it magnified her sex appeal.

“I know why they want to put you into a bikini,” Mark said.

“So do I,” Debra said shifting the strings. “But what goes on in private stays in private.”

“That goes for you too,” Mark said to Wendy. “You don’t tell anyone about me, or what we do in private. It is none of their business.”

“I can’t shout from the rooftops that you are the most amazing and wonderful Master in the universe?” Wendy teased.

“Yeah, don’t do that,” Mark said.

“Oh poo,” Wendy said and then looked Debra’s micro-bikini up and down. With the wave of Wendy’s hand her pale body was barely covered with her own black micro-bikini.

“He likes them shiny,” Debra said. Wendy’s eyes bugged out in alarm. She waved her hand over her body again, and the black micro-bikini took on a liquid latex like look.

Mark put the discarded robe from the night before back on. “Okay, now that we all look almost presentable, what should we do?” Mark asked.

“Fuck until daylight,” Wendy suggested.

“Really?” Mark asked sarcastically.

“I don’t have anywhere to be,” Wendy said.

“I have a meeting at nine,” Debra said.

“I have to leave for work in about an hour and a half,” Mark said.

Wendy sighed. “I suppose I could move my portal here,” Wendy said thinking out loud.

“Magic,” Mark mumbled. “What portal?”

“It’s my magic portal that opens to my magic laboratory,” Wendy said. “I use to think of them as offices, but really I test magic in a pocket dimension where I can’t hurt anyone.”

“I know that look,” Debra said. “He’s planning.”

“We might not need to move out of here to be safe,” Mark said thinking. “Wendy, would you like to help us with a small issue we have with keeping me safe from villains?”

“I’ll do anything you want, Master, I love you,” Wendy said. Wendy turned to Debra and said, “I love you too, Mistress.”

“I like the sound of that,” Debra said with a grin. “Master, please don’t remove the bi-sexual feelings I have. I really want to explore them, or more specifically, Wendy.”

“Fine,” Mark said with a sigh. “Didn’t I make you two hyper-horny too?”

“Oh yes, perpetually horny,” Debra said sauntering up to Wendy and giving her a full lip kiss. “I can even feel an orgasm building since you said I’d orgasm at the drop of a hat.”

“No, I said hair trigger,” Mark corrected her. “For both of you, your arousal is now what it was before last night, and your level of climax is what it was too.”

Wendy looked into Debra’s eyes and said, “I’m sure we can make him change us back.”

“Absolutely,” Debra agreed. “Master has a hard time understanding that we are his slaves and he can command us however he wants.”

“I’m right here,” Mark said.

Debra was about to say something when she cocked her head. “Plane got struck by lightning and is crashing over Atlanta,” Debra said. “My costume better be clean.”

“Here,” Witch Woman said and passed her hand over Debra’s body.

Debra was sheathed in her costume instantly. It was a sky blue unitard with the stylized PW on the front. A red cape that went down to the small of her back, and knee-high white leather boots. “Thanks,” Debra said and gave Mark another bee sting of a kiss as she blurred out the skylight in the living room.

“I can teleport,” Witch Woman said. She waved her hand over her body, and the tight, flowing, outfit materialized. “I love you, Master. I’ll be back.”

“Go save lives,” Mark said, and in a ‘pop’ the raven-haired woman was gone.

Mark sighed. He was alone again. The loss hurt, but deep down he felt that spring of hope, and of love. He loved Debra, and now he had someone else.

Mark got out the carpet cleaner from the hall closet to take care of the cum stains in the bedroom. He had to chuckle at himself. “The super love of my life,” he said to himself, “and a super slave. Oh well, plans change.” With that Mark did his part of the relationship of cleaning up, and planning.

The End