The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Superslave”

I.

Sirens wail as the blonde haired teenager dashes through the alleys which are too narrow for the squadcars. Her shapely legs pump furiously as trained policemen pursue her on foot. Seeing a chain link fence ahead of her, she does not miss a beat. She leaps toward the brick wall on her right, gaining purchase with sneakers she stole only a week ago, then leaps to the other wall, landing higher up than she had been. She repeats this procedure twice more, curls in on herself, and lands on top of the fence. She uses her momentum and the strength of her legs to propel her to the fire escape. The policemen fire their handguns, but she is too agile and far too lucky. She makes it to the roof, and is off again before anything can be done. In ten minutes, she has disappeared, and the cops are clueless as to where she may be. Only when the heat is off does she emerge from the underside of the parked Lexus. The full moon peeks out from behind the buildings through a heavy haze. The rain starts coming down. Kara Williams checks the hidden receptacles in her jacket. Everything she stole this day is still there. In her entire ten years’ experience, the eighteen-year-old hasn’t lost one single item that she has stolen.

* * *

As she set the items on the table—the only piece of furniture in Kara’s hovel—she was unaware she was being watched. Only the slight premonitive chill up her spine told her anything was wrong. She whirled just in time to catch the stranger’s grasping hands in her own. He was three years older than she, and much stronger. He quickly reversed the grip and pinned her to the table. The diamond engagement ring which was lying against a Rolex watch dug painfully into her back.

“I see we have similar taste in dwellings, Kara.” he told her with a wry smile as she struggled. Kara said nothing, finally breaking free and flipping the larger man over her shoulder. He quickly had a grip on her, and returned the flip. Three times they flipped each other, moving across the empty hovel like a slinky, until the man forced her to release her grip and threw her against the wall. She landed hard on her shoulder. Quickly she was on her feet, punching and kicking and scratching and twice catching a forearm in her teeth. For several minutes they fought, but the man was stronger, fresher, and more in control of himself. He exhausted her, then bound and gagged her.

“Now, shall we continue?” he asked, receiving a snarl as his only reply. “I take it from your fierce defending of your little hole in the wall that you see in it the same things I saw in it when I chose it years ago. You and I are cut from the same cloth, Kara. Strong, pure survivors, evolved with the cunning and ferocity to survive in the harsh environment of the streets of New York. The only difference between you and me, Kara, is that I got an opportunity most people don’t, and I seized on it. I found a passage into a new environment, one where the qualities I had relied on to survive gave me the means to conquer and rule as a lion rules the Savannah. The question I lay before you is, what would you do if I offered you the chance to rise from these ashes, showed you a new world in which to live, gave you a foothold on the mountain to conquest, where at the end of your journey, you could be queen of all you survey! Think of it...the chance for power like nothing you’ve ever imagined anyone could have!” He removed the gag, allowing her to speak.

If I believed you, what would I have to do?” she asked.

* * *

The stranger, who identified himself as Jax Hunt, took care of everything. He got her top dollar for her ill-gotten goods, thanks to a few strings being pulled on a fence she had never known existed—he ran his business out of his “respectable” club downtown, of all things! The transaction had been performed right there in front of her, the cash handed directly to her, and she was allowed to do her own rather inventive checks for authenticity. When they left, he put a hand on her shoulder.

“I see you don’t quite trust him fully.” he said with a smile.

“I never trust anyone fully.” Kara replied.

“Good girl.” he said, patting her shoulder. “The rules are pretty much the same no matter where we go.”

“So you know about the second law of survival.”

“Always know your predators.” Jax replied. “I’ll supply you with that information, of course. However, as you gain proficiency in this new world, you will quickly find yourself moving toward the top of the food chain.”

“And what about parasites?”

“Let’s leave the lawyers out of this for now.” Jax said with a wry grin. They were now at the door of the black limo in which they had arrived. Kara never felt completely safe anywhere, even in a vehicle with the “luxuries” provided with this model, including a bulletproof outer hull and windows, bulletproof tires, and certain “deterrents” for more persistent car thieves.

“What exactly will my job description be if I accept this—position?” she asked, careful to sit as far away from Jax as she could.

“It all depends on how well your first project goes.” he said cryptically. Kara suddenly had a bad feeling about the whole affair.

* * *

“She’s much more physically fit than any of our previous subjects.” the doctor conceded.

“Then what’s the holdup?” Jax asked.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Hunt, but I have very sincere doubts that anyone can survive the transformation.”

“Kara is a strong and pure survivor who has never conceded defeat to anyone or anything.” Jax replied. “She’s not going to let your machines beat her, doctor.”

“Wait a minute!” Kara exclaimed, standing up angrily, her newly-washed hair and glowingly clean skin a star contrast to the dirty street predator Jax had found not eight hours ago. “‘Transformation?’ What kind of transformation?”

“Well, uh....” the doctor stammered, not sure how much to tell her.

“You had better be perfectly honest with her, doctor. She can see through your poker-face.” Jax said.

“Well, my dear, the procedure of which I speak is designed to give superhuman abilities to humans. Of course, to prevent this from being perverted, Jax made as a prerequisite that anyone considered for the procedure must have a strong sense of honor.”

“What kind of abilities?” she asked.

“Our original prototype was a costume made of bulletproof material, with advanced sensors built in, and certain...other accessories, including the ability to electromagnetically repel oneself from Earth’s magnetic field, and thereby achieve the universal human dream of flight, nonprojectile weaponry...uh, lasers, I suppose, would be the closest single word to it...et cetera. However, at high speeds, the suit would be unable to receive commands quickly enough to avoid obstacles, no matter how good the reflexes of the wearer. Also, the suit was an object, and Mr. Hunt has demonstrated that any object can be stolen, no matter what the security system.” Jax gave Kara a grin which told her he had imminently enjoyed thwarting the good doctor’s security protocols. “We then hit upon a solution to both of these problems. The integration of technology and organic material seemed to hold the answer.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“The pain threshold. Certain aspects of the procedure require that the subject be conscious throughout, yet are extremely painful. The pain was so unbearable that all our previous patients have...”

“Died.” Kara finished.

“You are, of course, free to come leave if you wish.” Jax assured her.

“Who said anything about leaving?” Kara asked in a sternly defiant tone. “Like you said, I have never conceded defeat to anything, and I’m damn sure not gonna start now.”

Jax smiled warmly. Perhaps Kara was the one he was looking for.

* * *

A week later, Jax stood at the door of the recovery room. It was dark inside, and Kara was enjoying the dreamless sleep of the sedated, as her body recovered from its trials in nanosurgery, awakening only long enough to be fed, then sedated again. Soon, he told himself, soon she will emerge from this dark chrysalis into a new life. He smiled. She may very well enjoy that new life.

* * *

“Progress?” Jax asked, as Kara zipped with astonishing accuracy through a maze of laserbeams that seemed to be firing at random, but were actually firing in a pattern repeated every forty-five seconds. The doctor greeted him with a grin.

“Far beyond expectations, sir.” he replied.

“You didn’t even expect her to survive.” Jax reminded the elderly gentleman.

“Yes, well, I wrote an entirely new set of expectations for her the minute she was placed in the recovery room.” the doctor said. “And again she has kicked my proverbial ass.”

“Can we be certain she won’t turn on us?”

“As per your instructions, sir, we do have a transmitter interface attached to the computer-enhancements in her brain. Mission parameters, enemy dossiers, orders, even thoughts can be transmitted directly into her mind and accepted without question.”

“You have the transmitter on you?”

“Yes, sir.” the doctor said, producing a grey device from his coat pocket. “It transmits on a secure frequency, so there’s no chance of anyone tapping in without authorization.”

“And this is the only one?”

“The only one we have yet, sir, I’m sorry to say. I’ll start putting together a spare when she’s finished her little exercise.”

“Don’t bother. There’s just one more thing I need to say to you, doctor.”

“And that is, sir?” the doctor asked. Jax curled his finger, and the doctor stepped in close. Jax took the transmitter from him, pocketed it, and gave the doctor a friendly smile.

* * *

“You wanted to see me, Mr. Hunt?” Kara asked.

“Yes, Kara.” Jax said. “You’ve turned out to be everything I’d hoped. You’re everything a die-hard comic book fan could ask for.”

“I hope you don’t plan on slapping a big, red S on my chest, sir.” she said dryly.

“On the contrary.” Jax said. He pulled the transmitter from his pocket and spoke into the microphone. “Enter programming mode.” Kara instantly stood at rigid attention, face blank, her blue eyes glazed over as the machines in her brain overrode her mind and prepared it to be rewritten. He ripped the clothing from her body, then raised the transmitter to his mouth again. “You will do whatever I tell you. You will be subject to transmitted commands via this transmitter only if they match my voiceprint. You will obey vocal commands only from me. You exist to serve me in every way. Your body and mind are mine to command...” He continued for an hour, laying out how she would live the rest of her life, dictating trigger phrases which would cause her to react in various ways. Of course, he didn’t destroy the survivalist training she had received on the streets. That was too useful to him. She looked over her new programming and then looked to the man she now knew as Master.

“You said I would conquer and rule...” she stammered.

“And you shall.” Jax replied. “Your voice will be an important one, second only to my own. You and I will conquer the business world together, and you shall rule it at my side. But there’s one thing you have to learn about your new life, Kara.” He kissed her, deeply and passionately, causing a stirring in Kara’s loins as he caressed her all over her invincible body. “It’s mine.” he said as he broke the kiss. “Now, Superslave, on the bed, post-haste.” Kara could not help but obey. She was very wet in anticipation of what was to happen.

“Don’t ever think that you don’t matter, Kara.” Jax said as he disrobed. Kara’s eyes were fixed on his erect member, but a gesture from him forced her to look back up at his eyes. “The doctor chose the first test subjects himself. I wanted you the whole time. I knew you were perfect for the process before he even knew how to get it right. You were always so courageous, so fierce, so determined to survive in your harsh world, yet with a sense of honor which would not be denied. Even had I merely given you a secretarial job, you would have become as powerful as Al Capone within your lifetime. How does it feel now to be so nearly perfect?” This last question was asked as he climbed up on the bed. Kara’s hormones began to rush.

“Nearly?” Kara asked, panting lustily.

“Well, you are still a virgin.” he said. “Still, that’s something which can be remedied quite easily.” With that, he gently inserted himself in Kara’s moist, waiting slit. Her tightness he had been expecting, but not her eagerness, the animal lust with which she accepted her Master’s penis. Gingerly he broke the maidenhead. Seven screaming orgasms later, Kara and Jax slept. Kara’s new life was off to a great start.

II.

Kara quickly found, to her own gladness, that her duties as Jax’s personal attache kept her near him a great deal of the time. She was part personnel supervisor, part chauffer, part bodyguard, part spokeswoman, part female escort...and part executioner. If a hostile nation’s invasion force threatened Jax’s offshore investments, Kara would there within the hour, dressed in a black leotard and mask, and she would take care of it the way only she could, and if she ever felt guilty, she could come to him and he would be there to comfort her. He never used her programming to make her forget a job that troubled her, because, he said, it would bring question to her humanity. And of course, she could never be caught. Part of the process that had made her what she was had been the removal of her fingerprints, and the only way authorities could get a DNA sample would be if she sneezed and wiped her nose with her hands, then touched something. With the everready supply of tissues in her utility belt, that wasn’t going to happen. Each night, Kara looked forward to when Jax would call her to their room, where she knew she could expect at least five orgasms before she left. In short, the first few months of Kara’s new job were heaven. The money she made from the work was merely a happy side-effect at this point.

Sometime during the fourth month, Kara was reminded of what it meant to have competition. Kara was busily ripping away at the hull of a foreign aircraft carrier when something hit her in the side. She was forced to the bottom of the ocean, and when the dust and bubbles cleared, she found herself face to face with someone in a metal-winged battlesuit. She knew she would have to go up for air soon, so she swiftly disengaged from the enemy suit. The suit was fast, however, and had her again before she reached the surface. Coming close to her limit, she began to struggle frantically. The suited man was as strong as she, and several minutes passed before she was able to disengage again. This time she blasted the suited man away from her, using the momentum of her blast to propel herself to the surface. She broke out of the water just in time. The man in the battlesuit charged her in the gut, amazingly adapted to battling in air and underwater. Kara asked no quarter and gave none, using all her street-honed battle instincts to send him sprawling to the deck of the rapidly-sinking carrier. She ripped the suit away and revealed her opponent to be a rather attractive Chinese man.

But not as attractive as Jax. she thought to herself, letting the image of her lover/master warm her from within. She picked the Chinaman up by the back of his shirt and flew away with him.

You’re flying slower than normal, Kara, what’s wrong? Jax asked over the transmitter that linked him with her mind.

I had some competition, Master, and I wasn’t sure whether you’d like to question him or not, so I couldn’t leave him on the carrier. Kara replied.

Competition? he asked.

There was a Chinaman in a battlesuit, Master. Kara replied. I pulled him out of the suit, but...

Has the carrier sunk yet?

No, Master, but...

I want to see that battlesuit. At this, Kara turned back toward the carrier and used an onboard net to gather up the pieces to take back to Jax for analysis.

* * *

“What’s the verdict, Master?” Kara asked.

“The operator was Korean, not Chinese.” Jax replied.

“Okay, I made a mistake on the ID. I’m sorry.” Kara said, as though he had berated her.

“Relax, Kara. I’m not mad. I have trouble telling them apart myself.” Jax said. “Whoever this guy is, he’s not working for his own country, and definitely not of his own free will. His identity was erased by a series of firebombings and harddrive crashes before the kidnapping, so I can’t tell you who he was unless he starts talking, which is doubtful, since his tongue was cut out by his...sponsors...before he ever put the suit on.”

“Yikes.” Kara said, her voice barely more than a whisper.

“And the self-destruct code the suit is programmed to respond to is a short phrase from the Koran in Hindu to be transmitted by an Enigma Device. But at least you dropped his suicide pill into the sea. It’d be very hard to explain our possession of an Oriental corpse without a tongue.”

“Happy accident.” Kara said, relaxing finally. She was glad he wasn’t mad at her. “So what do we do with him?”

“Our boys in surgical will do a brain-tap on him so we’ll have direct access to his mind. We’ll get our answers out of him then.”

“What about the suit?” Kara asked.

“Better than I’d expected to see from them for at least another year. I guess when they heard about you they had lots of incentive. Still, compared to your technology it’s sticks and rocks.” Jax said, giving Kara an affectionate pat on the cheek. “No two parts are from the same nation, I guess that’s to keep the UN from pinning down exactly where this came from.”

“These guys definitely don’t want to be found out.”

“That’s a given.” Jax replied. “So, I’ll have to review surveillance logs with our satellite communications division.”

“We have surveillance satellites?” Kara asked.

“Well, the CIA used to have them, but their computers crashed, and...well, finders keepers.” His smile told her that he had engineered the computer crash, and he had repaired them when the CIA launched the replacements. Her smile answered his, and together they rose from the desk.

* * *

“Operative #61652 has been apprehended by his target.” the voice on the phone said. “There is a jamming field around the building where he was taken, preventing us from transmitting the Operative’s internal self-destruct code with any success, likewise the suit’s destruct code.”

“Noted.” replied the black-robed figure at the head of the table as he shut off the speaker phone. The figure turned to the rest of the group, twelve men clad in matching black-hooded robes, their faces hidden in the shadows of their hoods. They looked like Death’s own Twelve Apostles, and the man at the head of the table was the image of Death himself. “Gentlemen, it appears we have to take care of this liability the old-fashioned way.”

“You are referring to Operative #61652.” another cloaked man said. “But let us not forget the reason we employed him. The target...”

“The target will be taken care of in due time.” the head man said. “At present we must concentrate on preventing them from learning from him.”

“We cut out his tongue. He cannot speak, no matter the torture.” said another robed figure.

“But our enemy has already pioneered a mind-tapping technique that analyzes brain patterns as though they were computer engrams. If he has time to employ this technique on our Operative, it would be most...inconvenient, despite our great care to prevent his learning more than necessary. And he has our suit.”

“It is too late to stop that now.” said the figure in the very last seat, this one very definitely female, her fingers steepled before her. “I have an operative of my own within his company, even his intensive screening process could not prevent that. The data has already been extracted from the Operative. Mr. Hunt knows whatever the Operative knew. Granted, it’s not much, but it is a fingerhold, and he must be prevented from gaining more.”

“Agreed.” the leader said, looking over the others with a stern eye. “Suggestions?” For a minute, no one responded, except to look at his brethren. Finally, the woman who had spoken raised her hand.

III

Jax awoke to the sensation of Kara’s practiced mouth on his penis. She was suckling him to erection. Aroused by this, he rolled her onto her back and inserted himself into her waiting body. Kara spent the next ten minutes in the heaven of his embrace. Sometime during the next lull, their privacy was invaded by a rude noise.

“Mr. Hunt! We’ve got a squadron of enemy battlesuits heading our way. Looks like a million of them.” someone cried over the intercom.

“Understood.” Jax said, switching off the two-way comm. “Kara, get dressed. Looks like you’re starting work early this morning.”

Indeed, the sun had not yet risen, but at her Master’s command she was fully awake and hurriedly dressed. She stepped out onto the balcony, adjusting the mask, when she caught sight of the squadron, a black cloud on the horizon, like a swarm of locusts. She smiled a little. The fact that she wasn’t sure she could win was somehow thrilling. This was a challenge worthy of her talents, both natural and enhanced.

* * *

Jax dove into the laundry chute, and in seconds was in the basement. He ascended the stairs and ran seven hundred feet to the other side of the building, where the single elevator leading to the sub-basement lab sat nestled among six guard stations, surrounded by the tightest security. He placed his hand on the plate and was admitted. Three minutes later, the elevator door opened on the empty laboratory. Jax set the transmitter beside one of the terminals, logged onto the computer, and began pulling up everything related to the Superslave project.

* * *

Kara took up a position about halfway between the Hunt building and the advancing armada. She was charged with a mixture of excitement, nervousness, anticipation, and several other things Kara didn’t try to identify. The enemy was coming like ants to a picnic. Power sparked across Kara’s body as her racing thoughts, pounding heart and rushing adrenaline sent her technorganic implants into energy-production overdrive. She fired a warning shot, and the enemy began to assume combat formation. Kara prayed that she would be able to handle this alone, because she knew there weren’t any reinforcements coming.

* * *

Having gone over the doctor’s notes, schematics and reports, Jax noticed quite a few flaws in the process. Flaws that had caused the deaths of all those other subjects. Using his own knowledge of the human body, mechanics and engineering, and what he had learned from reading the doctor’s work, he managed to edit out the flaws, and make some design changes of his own. With his new changes, he saw great potential for the process in the future. But for now, there was a more immediate concern.

* * *

The Air Force was hindering more than they were helping. Battlesuits rained down on New York like fashion-impaired hail, and despite Kara’s power, she was unable to prevent the flying horde from taking out a slew of jets. She was having a hard enough time preventing them from advancing toward the Hunt building. It was now high noon, and Kara hadn’t eaten. She was running on empty. She couldn’t keep this up much longer, but despite the constant rain of battlesuits toward the ground, there didn’t seem to be any fewer enemies to fight. She was rapidly being overwhelmed. Two hours ago she had landed on a roof to conserve energy, but now her arms were getting tired, her sweat was vaporized by the constant heat coming from her hands. And still the armada attacked, some firing lasers and missiles at her, some merely trying to slip by her to get to the Hunt building. Those she had to dispatch quickly. She wondered how heat-resistant her hands were. Could she continue to shoot like this without melting her hands? An incoming missile forced her off the building. She was quickly encased in a ball of battlesuited soldiers. Whenever she knocked one off her, another took his place. She spun rapidly, using centrifugal force to remove the enemy troops from her body. Suddenly someone punched her in the face. She had almost managed to stop herself when another knocked her into the fists of another. Kara quickly began to feel like a pinball in some psycho arcade.

Kara? she felt Master’s voice in her mind.

I’m getting my ass kicked, Master. she transmitted. I’m sorry I failed you.

You’re no failure, Kara. Someone who didn’t have your instinct for survival would have died hours ago. But don’t worry, love, because help is on the way.

Kara saw herself reeling toward another of the soldiers, but suddenly he was gone. Kara hit a roof and rolled. She heard the continued sounds of battle, but couldn’t lift her head to look. She was too badly beaten. She didn’t know how long she lay there, and wouldn’t have known she had slept had she not awakened to the sound of booted feet approaching her. Kara felt herself being lifted to her feet, but her knees felt like rubber.

Kara? Master’s voice asked.

Still alive. Kara replied. Someone upstairs must love me.

Someone down here does too. his voice replied. Look up. She did, and met Jax’s eyes. Her enhanced vision allowed her to see similar mechanisms in his eyes as were in hers.

“But...how?”

“Later for that, my dear.” he said. “Let’s get you home.”

To be continued.