The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

The attached story (“Suzanne’s New Career”), or fragment thereof, is entirely fictional. The characters, places and events depicted in this story are not intended to represent or resemble any real persons, places, or events. Any such resemblance is purely coincidental.

This story is a work of fantasy. The depiction of any act in this story, including, but not limited to, non-consensual sexual activity, use of drugs and other mind-altering substances on an unknowing human being, and degradation, humiliation or enslavement of a human being should not be construed to imply that the author condones the performance of said act, either on the author’s part or on the part of anyone else.

Furthermore, it is the author’s opinion that the methods and techniques that the narrator of this story is depicted to be using would not, in reality, be effective in achieving the goals toward which he is depicted to be using them.

IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, OR ANY OF THE ACTIONS LISTED IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH, ABOVE, OFFEND YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

END OF DISCLAIMER

Suzanne’s New Career

Chapter 7

The Finishing Touch

Suzi came out to the waiting room and rejoined me half an hour later, a trickle of semen running down her leg. Good, I thought. Dr. Green deserved that for the quality of the work he’d done.

For the next three days I fucked Suzi silly, making as much use as I could of her mouth, cunt, ass, and especially her tits, even when I wasn’t fucking them. When I reamed her cunt from behind, I would always reach underneath her and cup her breasts, savoring the feeling of their full roundness in my hands, tweaking and rubbing the always-erect nipples.

Suzi loved her new tits even more than I did. The implants had stretched the skin on her chest quite a bit, and that, combined with the areola implants, made her nipples extremely sensitive. Whenever she got a chance, she would pop one nipple out of whatever clothes she was wearing at the time and play with it absentmindedly, softly moaning to herself as she did so.

The most amazing effect, though, had to do with her clothing. Even after I bought her some new clothes for her new body, it was still a tight fit to keep her tits inside anything. As a result, her already sensitive nipples were under enormous pressure as her clothing strained to contain her boobs. I had worried at first that this might be a painful experience.

It turned out, though, that the tight squeeze of her clothes on her nipples actually had an arousing effect. It couldn’t bring her to orgasm by itself, but it was enough to keep her mildly horny most of the day. Suzi enjoyed wearing tight clothes, because these created the most pressure on her tits. One extremely benificial side effect of this whole thing was that the constant stimulation meant that the slutty half of her personality was more often in control.

In fact, the Suzanne half of her personality almost completely disappeared from view, generally appearing only in the morning right sfter she’d woken up or late at night when she was undressing to go to bed. When I did see her, she was even more morose than usual.

After her three-day vacation was up, I returned Suzi to the gang-bang circuit. She was more popular than ever at bachelor parties and casual celebrations. I raised the price to $1500 and she was still booked solid weeks in advance. My investment was really starting to pay off.

After a month or so, I auditioned Suzi for an appearance at a local strip bar, the California. She was well-practiced by now, and I knew she’d get the gig rather easily. Just to be sure, though, I cleared her engagements the two nights before the audition, so she’d be well-rested and extra horny.

The afternoon of the audition came. Suzi performed flawlessy for an audience of half a dozen people—the manager, a few employess preparing for the night’s business, and myself. At the end of the routine, Suzi lay in a breathtaking pose across a chair, her back arched, massive tits thrust skyward, pussy exposed and wet, and a seductive smile on her face. The manager jumped to his feet and applauded.

I took him back to the dressing room to meet Suzi. “Lenny, I’d like you to meet Suzi. Suzi, this is Mr. Hargraves, the manager of the bar,”

“My pleasure,” Lenny said politely, holding his hand out to shake.

Suzi ignored his greeting and fell to her knees in front of him, her hands busily unzipping his pants. Lenny looked at me questioningly. I shrugged. Suzi extracted his hard cock from the confines of his pants and looked at it eagerly.

“Ohhhh, it’s so big, Mr. Hargraves,” Suzi squealed. “Suzi wants it. Can Suzi please suck on your hard cock?”

Lenny looked at me in amazement. I shrugged again. “It’s her way of introducing herself,” I said matter-of-factly. “She really likes it.”

Lenny looked back down at Suzi, who was looking up at him with pleading eyes. “Yes, go ahead, Suzi, suck my cock.”

Suzi took Lenny’s dick into her mouth and began sucking it, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. She hadn’t been lying when she said it was big, either. It was over nine inches long, probably the biggest cock she’d ever seen. But she was still able to deep-throat him. When she took him all the way down, her lips touched his pubic hair. Her tongue would dart out and tickle his balls from time to time.

After a few minutes of this, Lenny was on the verge of coming. Suzi took her mouth off his shaft and held it in her hand, stroking it gently, holding him on the brink of orgasm. Lenny was in a daze.

“Now, then, Lenny, I want $500 a night for Suzi to perform here,” I stated, as though this was a perfectly normal situation in which to discuss business.

Lenny was riding high from Suzi’s blowjob, but he wasn’t out of his mind enough not to argue. “N-no way. T-two-fifty, tops.” Suzi continued to stroke his cock, tantalizing him.

“If you want to come in that pretty little mouth, Lenny, I suggest you agree to my offer,” I responded. We stood there in silence for a moment, Lenny muttering to himself while Suzi gently rubbed his erect prick.

“All right,” he said at last, “F-four hundred. But that’s as h-h-high as I go.”

I decided to put my golden chip on the table. “Five hundred, Lenny, and you get to fuck Suzi every night she appears.”

Suzi squealed in delight at this. “Oh, please, Mr. Hargraves, Suzi wants to have her tight, wet pussy filled with your big, hard cock before she dances. Please, please, please! Suzi wants to be fucked!” I’d rehearsed this with her before the audition, but I could see by the gleam in her eye that her excitement was genuine. She really was eager for the chance to get this large prick in her cunt on a regular basis.

Real or faked, Suzi’s words were enough to send Lenny over the edge. “Okay, it’s a d-deal. Five hundred.”

“Thank you, Mr. Hargraves. A pleasure doing business with you. Go ahead, Suzi.”

Suzi immediately pounced on his cock, sucking hard. Within fifteen seconds, Lenny was coming. Some of his jism escaped from Suzi’s mouth and rolled down her chin. She shook in orgasm.

“Th-that was unbelieveable,” Lenny muttered.

Lenny and I spent the next fifteen minutes ironing out the details of the contract. Suzi was to appear every Thursday as the featured performer, doing four half-hour shows starting every two hours from six in the evening to midnight. She would have her own private dressing room for the night, to relax between shows. As her manager, I would be paid $500 per night, in addition to whatever tips Suzi earned while dancing. And Lenny would get to fuck her each night before her first show. The contract would last for three months, after which we could renegotiate. The whole time we were discussing these matters, Suzi had been stroking Lenny’s cock, bringing him back to erection.

“Well,” I said, “it’s been a pleasure doing business with you, Lenny. I’m going to go out to the bar and have a drink. Why don’t you two get to know each other a little better?” With that, I walked out the door of the dressing room, closing it behind me.

I returned fifteen minutes later to find Suzi sitting on the edge of the makeup table, her legs draped over Lenny’s shoulders, and her glistening cunt filled with Lenny’s thick meat. “Yes, Mr. Hargraves, yes!” Suzi yelled in her squeaky new voice. “Fuck Suzi’s hot, went cunt with your hard cock! Oh, that feels so good! Fuck Suzi!”

Lenny was going at it as hard as he could. Soon, between Suzi’s exhortations and the invigorating massage her cunt was giving his prick, Lenny came. His sticky white come flowed out of the corners of Suzi’s cunt, dripping onto the table. Suzi’s dirty talk turned into unintelligible groans as she came herself. Lenny collapsed into a chair, exhausted. “You are some incredible fuck, Suzi!”

I collected Suzi and we left. The whole scene had gotten me so excited that before we got into my car to leave, I fucked her on the hood, in broad daylight. Suzi, of course, was as eager as ever. What a fabulous little slut I had.

A couple days later, Suzi made her debut performance. The crowd whooped and hollered as she strode onto the stage in her “candy” outfit, supplemented by a red-and-white jacket. She pranced around on her heels to the tune of “I Know What Boys Like” for awhile, slowly removing the jacket, skirt, and top. Each step in undressing was greeted by a roar of applause and hooting from the male audience. The crowd went wild when she began removing her black lace underwear, cupping her breasts and teasing her pussy. She finished the routine draped across the chair, wearing nothing but the striped socks, the heels, the polka-dot gloves, and the bow in her hair. Her breasts heaved and her cunt glistened with wetness.

I rushed backstage to meet her. I hurried into her to her dressing room and closed the door. “That was fantastic, slut. Now suck my cock.” Suzi pulled my raging hard-on out of my pants and eagerly serviced it. When I was good and hard, I removed my cock from her mouth, lay her on her back, and fucked her brains out. “Yes, yes! Suzi’s cunt is so hot and wet from dancing, and her master’s cock feels so good filling it up! Fuck your slutty little whore, master, give it to your bitch!” I exploded in her cunt, my hot jism filling her up.

After I was done, I gave her a minute to recover and then went out into the hall, closing the door behind me. A crowd of men were standing outside, all eager to get in and talk to Suzi. “One at a time, gentlemen, one at a time!” I yelled. “Five dollars to talk to Suzi for five minutes.” This dissuaded some of them, but not many. I grabbed the first bill held in front of me, and ushered the lucky holder inside, closing the door behing us.

Inside stood Suzi, still in a state of undress. Her breasts moved gently up and down as she breathed. The guy I had brought in, who looked to be in his early twenties, looked at her and lost his cool. “Uh... c-could I have your autograph, ma’am?”

Suzi smiled and took the paper and pen he held out. She signed the paper with a big “Suzi” and handed them back.

“Gee, th-thanks. You were really g-great out...” he began, but was cut off by Suzi’s hands on his crotch. She crouched in front of him, fingers deftly unzipping his fly. His erect cock sprung up into her face.

Suzi looked up at him. “Can Suzi suck your cock?” He was stunned, and made no reply, just staring at her pleading face. “Please? Suzi wants your hard cock in her mouth so bad.”

“O-okay,” he stammered.

Suzi gave him a blowjob, bringing him quickly and skillfully to orgasm. He came in her mouth, his knees shaking. Suzi eagerly swallowed his come. When he was done, I led him back outside and closed the door.

The crowd outside saw the dazed look on his face. He was bombarded with questions from people who wanted to know what had happened. Slowly, they figured it out and began clamoring even more fervently to see Suzi. Taking advantage of the increase in demand, I jacked up the price. “The price is now fifty dollars for five minutes.” The crowd barely let up. Wads of cash were thrust into my face.

I started cycling guys in to see Suzi. I always stayed inside the whole time. Sometimes they chose to have a blowjob, sometimes they wanted to fuck her. Either way, Suzi was able to quickly bring them off, despite the fact that many of them had already come once jacking off to her performance on stage.

After ten guys had made use of her, and I was $500 richer, I cut it short to give Suzi time to rest. Her next show started half an hour later, and was recieved every bit as warmly as the first. I jacked the price of five minutes with Suzi up to $60 after that one, and $75 after her 10:00 show. Each time I got ten guys in and out of Suzi’s dressing room in under an hour. All of them left very happy.

After making another $750 selling her body after the midnight show, I shut down and collected my money from Lenny. I let him make use of Suzi one more time before we left. Between the normal payment for the performance and the money I raked in charging admission, I cleared over $3000 that night. No doubt about it, this slut was going to make me a lot of money.

Later that week I decided to spend some of that money to finish the construction of Suzi’s body, so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Green for an afternoon. I told him to be ready to perform a few non-surgical procedures on Suzi. He balked at first, but acquiesced after I reminded him how much I’d paid him last time, and made it clear I was willing to repeat that if he was cooperative.

Dr. Green greeted us warmly at the door of his office. Suzi gave him a hug and a deep, lustful kiss, quickly squeezing his crotch with her hand for emphasis. Green moaned at her touch.

Green showed Suzi to a deep, comfortable dentist’s chair and began dosing her mouth with novocain while I explained what I was after. Dr. Green had realized after Suzi’s last bit of surgery that I was the one in charge, and so I didn’t bother with the charade of pretending that Suzi was getting this done on her own initiative.

While Suzi was getting gassed up, Dr. Green and I discussed exactly what I wanted, what effect I was trying to achieve. Green asked a few questions and made a few suggestions, and between the two of us we settled on what he was going to do. After we had reached an agreement, I shook Green’s hand and left the office, allowing him to work undisturbed. I spent the afternoon at a few beauty-supply stores, picking up some things Suzi would need later on. I returned to the clinic late that afternoon. Dr. Green came out to the waiting room to meet me, and showed me back into the room where Suzi lay on the chair.

Suzi’s face was nothing short of a work of art. Previously, her eyebrows had been thick and blonde. Now, thanks to some skilled electrolysis work on Dr. Green’s part, as well as some black dye, they had been reduced to two dark lines over her eyes, starting at almost their previous thickness on the inside and tapering to nothing as they arched ever so slightly above her eyes.

The eyes themselves were different, as well. Suzanne’s eyes had always been big and bright, wide open. Dr. Green had applied a soothing cream to the skin of her eyelids, causing the muscles in them to relax. As a result, her eyelids were incapable of opening fully, fixing her face with a cheap, whorish look.

Green’s crowning achievement was her lips. He had given her a pair of collagen injections, causing her lips to expand. They were now fixed in a permanent pout, forever hungry for cock. Green had created a masterpiece, the face of a true slut. I stroked her forehead gently as Suzi gazed up at me adoringly.

I noticed Green had a bulge in his pants. I was horny, too, but decided to save mine until just a little later. So I wrote Green a check for twenty thousand dollars and handed it to him. “Now, Suzi, how do we say thanks to the doctor?” I asked.

After we got home, I ushered Suzi into the shower and told her to wash her hair. She seemed a bit puzzled by this request, but as usual, she obeyed without question. When she got out, I had her towel her hair half dry and sit down in front of the mirror.

I pulled a box of hair bleach out of the bag and handed it to her. “Put this in your hair. I want you to rub it in really well, and get it all over your hair. Then I want you sit here until I get back. You can play with yourself, but don’t come. Got it?”

“Yes, master.” Suzi, intrigued, opened the box and removed a small bottle. I left her to her work.

Half an hour later, I returned to find Suzi sitting patiently in front of the mirror. Her hair was well-soaked with the solution, and she was playing idly with her left nipple, a smile of pleasure on her face. The room stank to high heaven of hydrogen peroxide. Her hair looked faintly lighter, but it was difficult to tell, since it was wet. I instructed Suzi to rinse her hair well and then wash it again, dry it, and style it as usual. Then she was to come out to the living room.

She emerged an hour later, and I was awestruck. Her hair, formerly a honey blonde, was now a bright platinum shade, and fell over her shoulders in lustrous waves. Her fat, pouting lips shone a bright, shiny pink. Large plastic hoops dangled from her ears. Her breasts strained against a black mesh bodysuit, and her six-inch spiked heels glistened as they clacked across the floor. She had long been the perfect slut, and now she had the perfect body to match.

I sat up and looked at her. “Come here and suck my cock, slut,” I commanded.

“Yes, master,” she responded, walking over to me, heels clicking on the floor, ass swaying as she walked, tits bouncing ever so slightly inside the mesh. Glossy pink fingernails glistened as she deftly unzipped my fly, freeing my erection. Suzi eagerly wrapped her shiny, pouting lips around shaft and began to pump it in and out of her mouth. I grabbed the neckline of the bodysuit and pulled it down below her tits. Slowly, I fondled her nipples, giving them an occasional squeeze.

It was wonderful. My sex toy was now complete. Suzanne was imprisoned, trapped in a body designed for one purpose—to be fucked. The lips caressing my cock were those of a slut, and that was what she would be, forever. She had no choice anymore.

I felt myself about to come. “I’m going to come on your face, slut.” My bleach-blonde bitch let my cock slowly out of her mouth and aimed it at her face. Gently, her fingers stroked it, fueling my orgasm. I came explosively, my jism squirting all over her upturned face. As she had countless times in the past, Suzi ran her fingers across her face, wiping up all she could and bringing it to her mouth. I smiled. I had done it.

Suzi was a phenomenal success at The California, and soon got several more job offers from other strip clubs in the area. Soon she was performing weekly at a total of four clubs. These ranged from a bar geared toward college students, where she typically pulled in $2500 a night, up to a pricey executive club, where I sold her time at $200 for ten minutes (I knew that older men would want a more relaxed fuck) and raked in a total of $6000 per night.

She continued to service private parties two nights each week. I raised the price for private appearances to $2000 and she was still booked solid. I could easily have raised the price on these to $5000 and had no trouble finding clients. Doing that, however, would mean that most of her customers would be older men, who were less frisky and less imaginative about their sex, and I wanted to make sure Suzi got as much use as possible, in as many ways as possible. And it’s not like I was desperate for the money anyway. Suzi was earning me close to $20,000 a week as it was.

The remaining night I reserved her for myself. Beacuse of her constant engagements, I was getting less and less time to fuck her, and I needed a full day to make up for it. Typically I would spend six solid hours on these days using my bitch every way I could. It was on one of these nights that I saw Suzanne for the last time.

I had eaten dinner and fucked Suzi just an hour earlier, and already I was horny again. Normally I gave her a couple hours alone in the living room to watch one of her porn movies, but something was stirring in me, and I really felt like using my bitch.

So I went out to the living room, expecting to find her lying on the couch watching a movie. But she wasn’t there. I checked the kitchen, the dining room, and her practice room, and still couldn’t find her. I went into the bedroom and checked around. Still no sign. I was starting to get worried when I heard a soft noise from the bathroom.

Pressing my ear to the door, I listened. It was the sound of crying, a gentle sobbing noise, as though she was trying to keep from crying, but failing. Slowly, I pushed the door open.

Suzi stood inside, looking at herself in the mirror, crying softly. Her face was red, and tears rolled down her cheeks. One hand rested on the counter, and the other held the catalog.

The catalog. I’d forgotten about it. I’d left it in the drawer of her vanity after I’d discovered it, so as not to tip her off that I’d found it, and after that I’d forgotten it.

I walked up behind her. She noticed me, but didn’t react, just stood there, crying. I looked down at the catalog in her hand. It was open to the page with the picture of the happy young family. Here and there the page was wet with tears.

“That’s over, Suzanne,” I said softly, calling her by that name for the first time in several months. “You can’t go back to that anymore.” I said softly.

“Let me go,” she said, surprisingly calmly.

I laughed. “Go where? What would you do?”

“I... I had a job... before...”

I laughed again, even louder. Grasping the catalog, I thrust it into her face. “Look at the woman in this picture. Look at her! Now look in the mirror!” I grabbed her body and turned her to face the mirror. “You can’t be a model anymore. Do you think anyone would hire you, looking like this?”

She started to cry again.

I pressed on. “All you can be now, with that body, is a slut. Don’t try to be Suzanne. Just let yourself be Suzi. Suzi enjoys being a slut. Why fight it?”

Her response was barely a whisper. “You bastard.”

Once more I laughed. “Come on, now, that’s no way to talk to the man who showed you how to enjoy yourself, is it?”

She turned and screamed at me. “You forced me into this, you fucker! You gave me those drugs and manipulated me into becoming what you wanted! You turned me into...” She broke off and looked into the mirror, crying again.

“A slut?” I asked. “Suzanne, I didn’t make you do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“Do you think I wanted to look like... like this?” she screamed. “Like some sort of whore?”

“Deep inside, you’ve always wanted to be a whore. You just needed me to show you the way.”

“That’s not true!”

“Do you really think I could have made you do something you didn’t really, deep inside, want to do?”

“I DIDN’T WANT THIS!”

“Suck my cock,” I commanded.

“WHAT?”

“You heard me. Suck my cock.”

She stopped screaming. “N-no. I... I won’t.”

“Suck my cock, bitch.”

Color rushed to her cheeks. “N-no. Never... never.”

“Suck my cock, you cheap little slut.”

“Ohhhhhh...” With a moan of almost orgasmic release, she bent down to kneel in front of me. Frantically unzipping my pants, she took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it, pumping it back and forth between her thick red lips.

“Good slut,” I said, patting her on the head. “Good little slut.”

Epilogue

I watched from my chair as Suzi’s head pumped up and down on the thick cock in her mouth. Her luscious red lips slid back and forth along its length, almost closing at one end of each stroke, and nuzzling Jimmy’s balls at the other end. Jimmy’s hand rested on one side of her head, guiding her along his meaty prick.

Suzi’s popularity continued to grow. Soon she was making me fourty thousand dollars a week. Men were willing to pay outrageous amounts of money just for a chance to nail the blonde cream-dream who would fuck anyone that asked.

Naturally, the offers came in from the porno industry, first the magazines, and soon the movie companies. Suzi made several appearances in soft-core porn magazines, the type that printed eight or ten pages of pictures of her spreading her cunt and fondling her tits, along with some made-up quotes about how much she loved to suck dick, or get her pussy pounded. She was probably the only woman ever to appear in those magazines for whom the quotes were even remotely accurate.

I took a hard line negotiating Suzi’s movie appearances, insisting on $2,000 per movie up front, plus royalties per copy sold. Most of the companies balked at this at first, but I got a few to come around. Flying out to visit the executives personally and having Suzi give them blowjobs probably helped a lot. For some reason, most men have no willpower when a hot bitch like Suzi is keeping them on the edge of orgasm.

Suzi’s pretty face, her wet-dream body, her brainless bimbo personality, and her enthusiasm for fucking and sucking made her an instant success in adult films. Directors sought me out to get her to star in their films; it became common wisdom that any movie with Suzi in it was a guaranteed blockbuster. I was selective about which offers I accepted; after her first few videos broke records, I set her price at $8,000 per film plus a large cut in royalties and control over future use of footage. Since most films were shot in a day, this was nearly as lucrative in the short term as stripping, and the royalties made for a long-term windfall.

Furthermore, the movie appearances made her that much more popular as a stripper. At the time her tenth movie broke all records for adult video sales, Suzi Slut was capable of pulling in $20,000 a night stripping and fucking backstage. (Her stage name was Suzi Slick, but her reputation for fucking almost everyone had earned her the unofficial last name “Slut.” Even the announcers at her gigs often “mispronounced” her last name as she came onstage.)

As for Suzanne, I never was sure what had happened. That evening in the bathroom, I’d pressed her up against the wall and pounded her pussy until Suzi came in the most violent orgasm she’d ever experienced. The thing is, I don’t think it was Suzi that I’d fucked that night. I think it was Suzanne.

She’d bucked and writhed frantically, fucking back at me as hard as she could, squeezing her cunt around my cock and orgasming as I came in her pussy. But she hadn’t let out with the usual string of dirty talk, the exhortations to “fuck your slut harder”, or the high squeals of pleasure that were Suzi’s trademarks. Rather, she’d just let out a string of soft, passionate moans and grunts, like she had the very first night I’d fucked her, so long ago.

And her orgasm felt different too. Suzi’s orgasms were intense, and she enjoyed them immensely, but it was the enjoyment of an old, familiar pleasure. Her enjoyment that night in the bathroom had seemed different. More like the enjoyment of a new and almost unexpected pleasure. Like she was getting fucked for the very first time.

From then on, Suzi reigned supreme. Always eager to please, never tired or upset. Good old fuckable Suzi, the well-practiced slut with the wet-dream body who craved cock. Suzanne’s dour, tired mood never intruded.

But sometimes, occasionally, Suzi was different when she was being fucked. It always happened when she first had a cock stuck inside her. Her dirty talk would trail off, and she would be silent. Slowly, she would begin giving those soft grunts that I’d heard in the beginning, the moans that seemed to express surprise at her own pleasure. Her fucking would seem less experienced, less skilled, but filled with a certain raw enthusiasm that was something beyond what Suzi could normally put in. It was like she knew all the techniques, but had never practiced them. As though an experienced friend was teaching he how to fuck. It always happened when I wasn’t expecting it, and after she’d finished coming, she was always back to normal. But I could always swear that I’d been screwing someone very different.

As Jimmy approached orgasm, Suzi let his cock out of her mouth and rested its head on her outstretched tongue. She jacked her hand up and down its length as he muttered, “Oh, yeah, baby, I’m gonna come, you ready for it? Ready for my come, baby?” Suzi, unable to speak with his cock resting on her tongue, could only nod enthusiastically. “Here it comes, babe!” Jimmy said as his cock erupted with jism.

Some of the semen went into Suzi’s mouth. Some of splashed on her cheeks or her upper lip. She continued to jack Jimmy’s shaft as his sperm sprayed into her mouth. When his orgasm subsided, she closed her mouth and began to spread soft kisses over his cock. The jism in her mouth slowly dribbled out, coating her lips and mouth in a layer of creamy white come. She gave the camera that slutty look that had helped make her the highest-grossing adult film star of the previous year, and had made me a multimillionaire.

“That’s a wrap!” the director yelled. The exhausted Jimmy Wood got up and left immediately, heading back to his dressing room. Male porn stars were probably the most sexually exhausted people in the world.

Suzi, however, wasn’t through yet. She crawled on her hands and knees over to the director’s chair and began to unzip his fly. His cock, excited by the hours of watching the filming, sprang fully erect from his pants.

“Ooooooh,” Suzi purred, “Your cock is so big, Mr. Edmonds.” The size of his cock shouldn’t have come as any surprise to Suzi. She’d starred in films directed by him before, and had hence sucked his meaty cock several times, as well as having it crammed up her pussy more than once. But it was part of the act.

Duane Edmonds knew she was faking her surprise, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. “Would you like me to fuck you with it, Suzi? Would you like to feel my thick cock in your hot, wet pussy?” he asked, continuing the game.

“Oooooh, yes!” she squealed. “Suzi would love that! Please fill Suzi’s wet pussy with your hard cock, Mr. Edmonds!” Suzi turned around as she spoke, dropping to her hands and knees and presenting her dripping pussy to him. “Please fuck Suzi with your cock! Ohhhh!”

She moaned in pleasure as Edmonds, now on his knees behind her, slammed his cock into her glistening cunt. The other men on the set gathered round, waiting their turn. The director always got to go first, but after that, anyone who could get their dick into a free hole on Suzi’s body was welcome to use it. Suzi was popular with the production crews. These sessions usually ended with an exhausted Suzi lying contentedly on the floor, her face, tits, cunt and ass dripping with come.

I took in the sight before me. Suzi was a true slut, without a care in the world beyond where her next wad of jism was coming from. I wondered what I’d do with her once her popularity died down. Probably marry her off to some rich guy who knew how to show her a good time. I’d hang on to the rights to her movies, of course. And then? Probably start all over again with someone else. After all, I had the technique pretty much down pat. I had my eye on this aspiring model...

Suzi let out a loud moan as Edmonds pulled out of her. She rolled over and lay on her stomach as he positioned himself above her face. Her hand went to his cock and jacked it furiously. With a cry of pleasure, he came, spilling sticky ropes of come across her face and tits. Suzi used her free hand to move as much as she could to her mouth, slurping it up.

Edmonds stood up and walked away. One of the crewmen shoved his rock-hard cock into her pussy, while several more dangled their pricks over her face. Suzi took one at random and began slurping on it. She lay there for a long time, taking a series of cocks into her mouth and pussy and making each one give up its load of come. She was in heaven.

I smiled. For now, Suzi was more than enough slut to keep me happy.