The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sway

What is it about a woman that men can’t seem to figure out? And why are we so susceptible to the very thing we can’t figure out? For the woman that already knows the answer, nothing can stand in her way.

This was originally a 1499 word entry in a “One Sentence Story Idea” contest at the MC Forum (www.mcforum.net), but within the first day of being posted I had a great number of people asking for more details about one of the characters mentioned in it.

That got me thinking if people were so interested in a secondary character (mentioned pretty much off-the-cuff) maybe I should pursue this. It’s been partially completed for about 6 months now, and one day recently I just said, “If I don’t finish it, it’ll haunt me forever.” So here it is, finally.

This is my 11th work of published hypnoerotic fiction.

If you read it, I’d love to hear some comments from you at the email address above, whether you liked it or not. Thank you for reading my stories.

Have fun, always…

* * *

It’s the way they sway back and forth, I tell ya.

If any of us men could figure it out, we’d make a fortune. We’d leak out the necessary tidbits of who, what, when, where and most importantly, WHY we can’t get enough of the female breast.

Like a hammock swaying back and forth, lulling us into peace and calm, the female breast has a similar power. Men are helpless, for the most part, when a magnificent set of them simply sway back and forth… back and forth.

However, women are just as susceptible as men to the sway, if not more so.

To call them hypnotic is an understatement.

And so we find yet one more male, helplessly entranced by the sway.

* * *

Matt looked directly at Erica’s breasts, exactly as she commanded. Her suggestions just kept hammering away on his consciousness, and he couldn’t have looked away even if he tried.

It was just… those breasts. He couldn’t stop looking at them.

He’d wanted to see her breasts for weeks now, always making some sly off the cuff remark to her about “what fabulous breasts you have” or “can I just get a peek,” or some other inane typically male comment.

She grew sick of it as soon as it began, but he did have some redeeming qualities she felt were… useful. Like a partnership in the practice, the youngest one ever, and a home in the Hamptons. A place on Park Avenue he frequented only when he wasn’t at a hotel in the downtown area having some sordid one-nighter with another temp from the secretarial pool.

Erica set her sights on Matt from day one, and like most men, he never saw her coming. But he would soon enough – all over his face. Too bad he wouldn’t remember it.

“So, Matt, do you like what you see? Such wonderfully soft breasts before you, swaying back and forth… back and forth… taking you deeper and deeper… relaxing you more and more… you love this don’t you, Matt?”

“Yessss…” was pretty much the only word he could speak at this point. His mind had long since been lost to the sway of her breasts, and her perfume, everything about her actually.

Oh yeah, the fact that he was deeply hypnotized at this point probably had a lot to do with it also.

“So utterly helpless now, watching my beautiful breasts sway… I saw you eyeing Dorinda this afternoon, you know… in the lounge… she’s quite the looker, I’d say… I’ll bet you’d love to be stroking her senseless right about now, wouldn’t you, Matt?”

”Yessss…”

“But of course you can’t think about her at the moment… my breasts are all that matter to you… my breasts are the focus of your world, isn’t that right?”

“Yessss…”

“Such a good boy… so obedient when you look at my breasts… and you know, just for the record: my breasts are probably bigger than hers anyway… wouldn’t you agree, Matt?”

“Yessss…”

“How long has Deborah been your secretary, Matt?”

“5 years in… in… June.”

”And is she good to you, Matt, good to you in that special way you have with women?”

“No.”

“No? You mean you’ve never fucked her at the Ritz like you did last week with Tamara? How about like Monday night at the Waldorf with Michelle?”

“No.”

“Interesting… but you have made the move on her, surely… right?”

“No.”

He was just gone for the most part. Erica wondered if perhaps she had taken him a little too deep this time because he just wasn’t as responsive as she would have liked. She thought for a moment and then decided to get down to business.

It’s two strikes, three balls at the bottom of the ninth with the winning run on third base and his name was Matt. She wanted him sliding right into her home plate to score. It was time to put one out of the park.

”Matt, what would you give to fuck me right now, right this moment? Hmmm, baby, tell me…”

The sway was relentless, never ending, always driving him deeper into trance. Inside his barely there mind all he wanted was to suckle them, fondle them, to just get lost in them. But she always kept her breasts just out of reach of his desperate lips.

“Anything… anything…” he whispered.

“Say it louder, Matt, and as you say it louder it becomes absolute truth for you.”

”Anything… ANYTHING…”

His voice was ragged at this point, but she knew he was talking from the deepest parts of his mind. He really would do anything for her. They always did.

“Good boy… relax now, just relax and go deeper for me… in a few moments, I’m going to fuck your brains out, Matt. When I’m done with you you’re going to fall into a deep sleep right there in your chair, and when you awaken you won’t remember anything that has occurred here between you and me. Do you understand?”

“Yessss...”

“Anytime you hear me say the words, ‘Mistress is on line 3’ you will return to this deeply relaxed state, dropping twice as fast and twice as deep with each return. When you hear me and me alone say the words, ‘Mistress is on line 3, Matt’, you will drop back into trance, back to this wonderfully peaceful place you’re in now, twice as fast and twice as deep with each return. When you reach this wonderful place all you will think about are my beautiful breasts. As my beautiful breasts sway back and forth… back and forth… you will fall deeper and deeper into obedience for me, isn’t that right, Matt?”

“Yessss…”

“Good boy… such a good… obedient… boy…” She accentuated the words as she said them by swaying left and right. She loved this, having waited on this moment for a few weeks now.

She’d been biding her time, freshening up on her hypnotism skills and practicing with one of her best friends, a competent (and rather popular) local stage hypnotist. He never went a night without a new piece of ass; that much she knew for certain.

He had taught her everything she needed to know in their time together, and it made for an easy rise to the top of this field of Administrative Assistants. Lucking out and trancing a junior associate that had a friend working in personnel only made getting her foot in the door here that much easier. Besides, he was a great lay himself.

But sex for her was not only a tool, it was a weapon. And she really did have great breasts. Great ass, great everything actually; she was an absolute knockout. The usual question she got, especially from the other secretaries was, “What the hell is someone like you doing in a place like this? Shouldn’t you be on magazines or something, or maybe in the movies?”

She loved that type of reaction, but she had a plan for her life, a long term plan with lots of goals to accomplish and a destination in mind. But right at that moment, what she had in mind was absolute domination over the helpless man held by her sway.

“Matt, listen closely to me. Tomorrow, you’re going to find some reason to get rid of Deborah. Your mind will fill in all the blanks for you tonight as you sleep and tomorrow as you get ready for work. Whatever it takes, whatever you must do, you’re going to get Deborah moved on to someone else, maybe a senior partner, or you’re going to fire her outright. In her place you’re going to get me, do you understand?”

“Yessss…”

“Good boy… now once I’m your secretary, you’ll obey me as always, isn’t that right?”

“Yessss…”

“Excellent. Now Matt, stand and take off your clothes. Continue to watch my breasts as they sway back and forth… back and forth… taking you deeper and deeper… only wanting to obey… only wanting to fuck now… nothing else matters but fucking me… your arousal builds with each sway of my breasts… back and forth… harder and harder your cock crows… more and more aroused…”

The effect was obvious, as it always was. Matt even had a tough time just getting his briefs off because of the erection he now sported. Stiff and hard, hypnotized and obedient, just what Erica always wanted in a man.

He stood there still looking at those breasts, those magnificent swaying breasts. But it was time to get down at this point.

“Matt, sit down in your chair. Slide your legs off the edge, that’s right… so easy to slide deeper into obedience for me… only wanting to obey… obey… only wanting to obey… now look into my eyes as I fuck you.”

“Obey… obey” he began to mindlessly chant. As she slid down on his cock, his eyes fluttered for several moments and all she could make out was a mumbled, “Oh God… obey… unnnnfff…”

Hypnotized, mindless, fucked beyond belief, his last whispers only chanted:

“Obey the sway… obey the sway… I must obey the sway…”

Erica simply smiled as she lost herself in her new slave’s passion. Tomorrow would be the first day of her new life.

* * *

Matt slept very well that night, for reasons he wasn’t even aware of. His dreams were fitful, lashing out at him from deep inside, tearing at his psyche. He wasn’t the kind of person that actively remembered their dreams upon awakening, but even so they did have a bearing on his waking mind.

When he awoke the following morning, for some unfathomable reason Deborah was first and foremost on his mind. He began mulling over their time working together, how she had always been there in a pinch, always being supportive and helpful. He felt a sudden desire to do something nice for her.

Although Erica’s suggestion to get rid of Deborah may have seemed cold, ruthless, and sociopathic to some extent, in some ways it was a godsend. She left the method of removing Deborah from Matt’s employ entirely up to his unconscious mind.

And since Matt wasn’t a sociopath by nature, never desiring to hurt someone just for personal gain, his mind was confident that the choice it had made would suit him and Deborah just fine.

One of the more senior partners, Mitchell Gardener, had been on the lookout for a new personal assistant. Today at work Matt would approach Mitchell, build Deborah up to be something of a miracle worker – and she was, especially in his case – and let him mull it over for a bit.

If Mitchell was interested, Deborah would be getting a huge boost in salary and stature inside the company. She’d been taking night classes for a few months and was actually planning to take the Bar exam soon, but that would be for her to reveal to Mitchell in due time. Matt wouldn’t betray her trust, ever.

As he gathered his things to head out for the day, the phone rang.

He was tempted to let it go and have the answering machine pick it up, but he was an arm’s length away from the cordless so he snatched it off the charging cradle and the call was picked up automatically.

”Hit pay dirt with K-Dirt… what can I do you for?”

“Mistress is on line 3, Matt…”

His eyes went wide and saw nothing, his briefcase and jacket hit the floor, and he stood in his living room, mindless – except for the sway.

“I obey the sway…” was all he said.

“That’s right, obey the sway… you see only my breasts now, isn’t that right, Matt?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. Did you follow my instructions last night and find some way to get rid of Deborah?”

”Yes.”

“Matt, tell me how you plan to get her out of our lives.”

Her choice of words there, while insignificant on the surface, definitely took root in Matt’s psyche. They were going to be a couple now, and his unconscious picked up on that.

“I am going to have her promoted to a senior partner today, Mitchell. She deserves it for all I’ve put her through.”

“Bitch,” was all Erica could think. “She’s got to go or she’ll ruin everything.”

“Deeper and deeper now… so deep for me… only my breasts in your mind… making you so weak and helpless… soft and submissive… totally obedient to me, isn’t that right, Matt?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy getting yourself fucked to sleep last night?”

“Yes.” His mind vaguely recalled something on the edge of his consciousness…

* * *

When she was done with Matt in his office the night before, she had triggered him several more times to reinforce her control, then left suggestions to go home to his Park Place residence and then call her at a specific time.

Once the call was made, she deepened him more and more, and gave him some posthypnotic suggestions that would kick in once he was in bed for the evening. She then released him and had him forget the call.

After catching up on the news, having a late meal, and then taking a long hot shower, he got into bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he dropped back into trance.

Her suggestions placed him right back in his office chair, naked, stiff as steel and deep inside her. The feelings of her body on top of him were almost too much to bear, but the sheer image of her breasts just kept him right on that edge.

“The sway, Matt… you will remember the sway… always… even in your dreams you will obey the sway… you cannot resist it… you don’t want to resist it… the sway makes you obedient… obedience means pleasure… feel the pleasure of obedience now, Matt… come for me…”

Matt obeyed the sway, and drifted off into the deepest sleep he’d ever known. It wasn’t going to be the last time that happened either, not by a long shot.

* * *

As he stood there helpless and obedient, listening to that voice even as his mind was captured by the sway, Erica continued.

“You are such a good boy for me. I have some more instructions for you to obey, Matt. Listen to me very carefully.”

She spent a few more minutes reining in his weak mind just that much more and then said:

“Pick up some blueberry bagels from Einstein’s on the way in. I love those.”

He hung up the phone believing it was a wrong number

* * *

Knock knock knock.

Matt looked up at his office door to see Erica standing there. He was lost for a moment, trying his very best to not look at her legs. Erica had some of the most fantastic legs he’d ever seen before, and the skirts she chose for her office attire definitely didn’t hide anymore of them than absolutely necessary.

Today she was wearing what appeared to be a pearl-colored silk blouse, a black skirt that slit up her left thigh, and of course, those tortoise rim glasses. Not too many women can pull off the look with glasses, but Erica nailed it every damned day.

Her short tomboy haircut only accentuated the slope of her neck, reminding him of one of his earliest crushes: the figure skater Dorothy Hamill.

He flustered for a brief moment then finally spoke.

“Oh, hi there, Erica, what can I do you for?”

She glanced at the bag from Einstein’s on his desk and walked straight for it, going into bimbo mode.

“Awesome, bagels, I take it? I love blueberry bagels.” Batting her eyelashes and swaying her hips.

The sway of breasts isn’t the only sway a woman can use to entrance a man, she knew.

“Yeah, for some reason I felt like bagels this morning, blueberry, as a matter of fact, weird.” He reached for the bag to hand it to her as she leaned way over the front edge of his desk.

Her blouse was open to the point of the last closed button being at nipple level, so her cleavage was clearly visible as she leaned into him. At this point Matt was torn between two strong desires:

One, he wanted to just smother himself in her cleavage for days, not caring a damned bit about anything else whatsoever.

Or…

Two, he wanted to be behind her right now. His office door closed. Her skirt hiked up clean to her waist. Her panties (if she wore any) down around her ankles. His arms wrapped firmly around her legs. His face buried as far in her ass as he could possibly be without asphyxiating himself.

But then again, that’s not a bad why to die, he thought.

She grabbed the bag from him and pulled out a fresh blueberry bagel and held it to her mouth, stopping just for a moment to make sure she had his full attention. It was almost impossible to imagine that she didn’t have it, but she looked just the same.

Sure enough, his eyes were already wide and willing. His breathing was noticeably rougher even from her vantage point several feet away.

“So, Erica, what was it you wanted to see me about anyway?” He was trying to regain some composure in the situation but she had other plans.

“Oh, Deborah wanted me to tell you… Mistress is on line 3, Matt.”

She thought his eyes were already wide but she was wrong. He slipped back into trance effortlessly and spoke: “I must obey the sway.”

“That’s right, Matt, obey the sway… so nice to obey the sway… deeper and deeper now… have you spoken to Mitchell yet?”

“No, he’s in an early morning meeting. His secretary is aware of my need to speak with him and she’ll let me know when he’s available.”

“Good boy, so deep now… going deeper… so much deeper…”

She heard Matt gently sigh as she took him down… down… down… and then woke him up.

“Wake up, Matt.”

He snapped back into the room, Erica swaying her hips as she left the office. When she got to the door, she turned, smiled and said, “Thanks for breakfast, Matt.” She pushed him clean over the edge with a wink and then she was gone.

“Holy shit that girl is… amazing. Wonder if…” and the gears in his head started turning even more quickly as he got back to work, not realizing that Erica was the one that set them in motion the night before.

Erica, of course, went straight to the ladies room. This kind of power over someone was the hottest thing she’d ever done. Sure she’s had some really great sex before, with men even better than Matt – and plenty of women too.

But the feeling she got when she used a trigger on one of her “playthings” was just too much sometimes.

This was one of those times.

She reached the restroom just in time, did a quick cursory inspection under the stalls to verify she was alone at least for the moment, then slipped into the stall furthest from the door even as three fingers slipped into her cunt.

Oh God how she loved that feeling and would give almost anything to just ride that ecstasy forever if she could. But for now, she had to get off, and nothing else mattered at that moment.

The feeling intensified as her fingers slid in and out, lubricating them and making it easier with each re-entry. Her other hand had hiked her skirt up and was now reaching around behind her to come in from the backside.

She thought of this as raping herself sometimes, something she actually considered to be foul, but strangely arousing for some reason. To just be taken against her will was something she had dreamed of for years.

Although her hypnotist friend had tried to role-play the part of a rapist once, her being the helpless “virgin,” somewhere in the back of her mind she knew it was false. The experience never satisfied her craving to be taken and used.

But it was the best fuck she’d had up to that point in her life, knocking her unconscious at least three times during the session. “He may not have looked like much on the outside, but that guy sure could fuck,” she mused to herself.

To just be taken with no say in the matter, that was what she dreamed of. Thrown across a table, clothes ripped off her soft flesh, her pussy drenching itself as her attacker got closer and closer to actually doing the deed.

The past wasn’t important, however. What was important was jilling herself, right now.

She slid an index finger into her ass and saw stars. For a few moments, she couldn’t make a sound, her mouth just frozen in place, wide open, totally mindless. And then the feelings came crashing down on her like a 30 story building being demolished.

She desperately tried to muffle her screams of ecstasy, but without a free hand to cover her own mouth, she couldn’t do it well enough to not have been heard from at least the hallway outside the ladies room.

“Ooooooh Goooodddddd…” she blurted out.

A few moments later, as the feeling began to subside, she heard a voice asking “Is everything ok in here? Hello?” The voice sounded familiar.

“Uhmmm… yes, I’m fine now, just got a bit of an upset stomach. I hope I didn’t scare anyone,” she replied.

“Erica, is that you?”

“Yep, it’s me. Who’s that, Catherine?”

”Good call. Matt was asking for you a moment ago, just so you know. He just passed me on the way to Mitchell’s office and asked me to tell you if I saw you that he’s got plenty of those bagels.”

Another strong wave of pleasure slammed into Erica just as she was wiping herself with a handful of tissues and she almost lost her balance and fell. Catherine was already inside the restroom at this point, and upon hearing the noise came directly to the stall.

“Erica, are you sure you’re ok?” For whatever reason, Catherine took in a deep breath at that moment and caught a whiff of… her. The scent was incredible, absolutely delicious and it pretty much took away whatever Catherine was thinking about at the time.

“Mmmm…” was all that could be heard from her and Erica didn’t miss it.

“Catherine, are you ok?”

“Wha-what?!?! Oh yes, I’m fine… Mmmm… so come on out of there so I can see you,” Catherine said, barely able to contain the arousal that was springing up inside her.

A few tense moments later, Erica flushed the commode and opened the stall door only to be forced right back inside by Catherine kissing the breath clean out of her.

Any man that could be a fly on the wall at this moment would be dumbstruck and stiff – hell, even a fly would be erect at what was happening.

Catherine was effectively mauling Erica against the side of the stall. The toilet paper dispenser was jabbing Erica in the ass and every time she tried to push herself away, Catherine mistook it for a dry hump and just kissed her deeper.

After about 30 seconds of this, Catherine finally let Erica take a breath.

“My God, Catherine, what the hell came over you?”

”Well nothing yet, sweetie, but with juice that smells like yours, you can come on me any damned time you please.” She smiled the most evil wicked smile at that moment and Erica just froze.

“She can smell my come? How the hell…” and before she could finish the thought Catherine was on her knees, looking up with wanton eyes that were begging for something.

“Please… please Erica… please let me… taste you.”

Erica was awestruck, to say the least, but the look in Catherine’s eyes. It wasn’t just lust, it was… something else. Something she had seen recently.

It was submission.

Not just any submission, mind you. It was outright total surrender.

For a woman of Catherine’s position in the company – the first female partner ever – to be on her knees, in the ladies room, staring up at a secretary and begging to eat her pussy, well, what else could Erica do?

“So you want to suck my pussy, isn’t that right, Catherine?”

“Oh yes… please… I’ll do… I’ll do anything you want… please…”

“How long have you wanted to suck my pussy, Catherine?” At this point Erica had stepped forward enough to get her hip rubbing against Catherine’s face, her hand running through her hair, slowly stroking the back of her head, pulling her closer.

“Since I first saw you here, your first day I passed you in the Personnel office. I just… I couldn’t speak when I saw you… you were so beautiful… you are so beautiful… please…”

By this time, the constant begging and whimpering had Erica far wetter than she was earlier when she came. She hadn’t been this excited in a long time, and now it was just growing more and more by the moment.

Her plans for domination of Matt were one thing, but this newfound discovery that she could possibly enslave a senior partner and a junior partner at the same time, well… she was flowing pretty well.

“Tell me, Catherine, are you a dyke? A cuntslave? A pussy licking bitch?” Erica almost hissed out.

Where all this was coming from was surprising no one more than Erica herself, but it felt so good to be so bad right now, so she went with it.

“Yessss…”

The way Catherine let the word roll of her tongue, such a wonderful wet willing tongue, left Erica speechless as she gazed down at her soon to be helpless obedient slave.

This is going to be fantastic… but don’t blow it yet girl, get her out of here to someplace more private for some… education… her inner voice prodding her on.

“Catherine, can we take this little… party of ours… back to your office? I’m sure you’re busy but if I don’t fuck you right now I’m going to go insane.”

Catherine stood up and Erica assumed the Dominant role totally, pushing Catherine back against the bare divider wall. Catherine just gave in to her darkest desires at that moment, helpless to obey them finally.

Before their divorce six months in the past, Catherine and her husband had trolled some of the hottest nightspots in the city nightly looking for women – and sometimes men – to have some fun with. They would pick a nearby hotel, check in for the night, and fuck their newfound friends senseless.

While Catherine thought her husband wasn’t the nicest man she’d ever met, he did have the body of a Greek Adonis and the stamina to outlast pretty much any woman he’d ever bedded – including her.

But now, as Erica was taking her breath away, none of that mattered.

In the time since the divorce all Catherine could do was some club hopping on her own, but without a partner, the experience just wasn’t the same anymore. As Erica pressed deeper into her, she began to think maybe she had found the one. And she was willing to do anything to never lose that feeling again.

Pushing Erica off, she whispered, “Come back to my office, sweetie, it’s time I showed you the ropes.”

The power exchange had already taken place, and each woman knew their roles at that point, but Catherine decided to test it.

“I’ll be there soon, just go there and wait for me,” Erica said, taking the Dominant role once again.

Catherine merely smiled, raised a hand to lightly brush Erica’s cheek, and then walked away.

Erica stepped over to the mirror, ran some water over her hands and ran them through her hair quickly. Having such a short do made it easy to manage. She looked at herself, flustered as could be, waving some air onto her face.

”Jesus girl, get a grip,” she said out loud. Another woman entered and smiled at her, then took the first stall. “I have to get out of here, now” was the only thought raining down on her consciousness.

She walked out, took a right in the hallway and made a beeline back to her cubicle. As a research assistant, she was thoroughly walled into her position and she knew it hence her decision to risk it all and pursue Matt.

But what just happened with Catherine gave her pause to think very carefully for several minutes. Lost deep in thought, she didn’t even notice Matt was calling her name.

“Erica, come on girl, snap out of it.”

She did snap out of it, so fast she cracked her kneecap against the file cabinet underneath her desk.

“OH FUCK THAT HURTS!” was what her cubicle dwelling co-workers heard at the moment.

“Jesus, calm down girl. You have to stop drinking so much espresso, I swear,” he leaned in and put his hands on her shoulders. She froze at his touch but relaxed into it, not wanting to give anything away.

“So, what’s up?”

“How’d you like to come work for me and get out of this crummy cubicle,” grimacing even as he said it because he was speaking so loudly. The comment elicited looks from three other assistants as they stood up in their cubicles and gave him the evil eye across the partition walls.

“Sorry!” he said, trying to be apologetic and failing miserably.

“Holy shit, I wonder...” Erica began thinking.

“I decided that Deborah should move up the ladder, so to speak. She’s been with me a long time and helped me get to where I’m at, but she deserves better pay and more stature here. I’m about to propose the move to her, and I think she’ll go for it. And if she does, will you...”

“Of course I will, Matt. Thank you so very much for the offer.”

You’re mine now baby...

“Cool, it’s settled. Let me go catch Deborah and give her the lowdown. Come see me before you take off for the day, ok?” He grinned while saying it, of course.

She saw it, smiled back and nodded her head. Matt walked back towards his office while she reached for her phone. Dialing the extension off the top of her head, she thought quickly of how to proceed.

“Catherine Howard,” the voice came from the earpiece.

“Catherine, it’s… it’s Erica,” she said, just enough hesitation to elicit a reaction from her soon to be acquisition, as well as a sigh.

“Oh, sweetie, cat got your tongue? No need to be shy anymore with me, we’re going to be close friends soon, very close.”

Perfect…

“I was wondering if… if you have plans for lunch? Maybe if you’re available you and I could…” More pausing, more breathing, another sigh.

“What did you have in mind, girl? I know this a place with lots of privacy. Oh yeah, the food is great too.” Catherine was basically seducing her over the phone.

“Uhmmm… that sounds… great, actually. What time?”

“You at your desk? Stay right there, don’t move one pretty muscle.” <click>

Well she knew Catherine wanted her, but even for Erica this was moving along pretty fast. She grabbed her purse from the desk drawer and before she even had time to open it and grab her compact to freshen up Catherine was there.

“So, you like eating American?” The double-entendre wasn’t lost on Erica.

“Oh yes, very much so,” she snapped right back, rising directly in front of Catherine and never breaking eye contact.

“All too easy,” Erica realized. “I’ll have her before lunch is over… but then again, maybe I’ll have her for lunch… she’d love that… she’s already expecting it…”

As the two ladies headed for the elevator, Erica caught sight of Matt talking to Deborah.

Deborah was smiling widely and then grabbed Matt, hugging him tightly. Matt saw Erica for the briefest moment and gave her thumbs up behind Deborah’s back.

“Not quite the knife in her back that I was hoping for, but it’s a start,” she thought to herself, while being pulled into the elevator.

As luck would have it, they were alone. The security camera prevented Catherine from doing much other than just staring, so she turned her back to it long enough to lick her lips slowly and seductively, right in Erica’s face.

Erica let herself blush to complete the effect.

Down the elevator went, into the parking garage below the building. As the doors opened, Catherine took Erica’s hand and waltzed into the garage like she was carrying her on a leash.

As they walked towards Catherine’s Lexus, Erica heard the familiar chirp of the alarm being deactivated. She had a chance here to try something, so she pushed her luck.

She grabbed Catherine and pushed her against a concrete column about 10 feet from the car and kissed her full on the mouth. They mauled and pawed each other for several minutes, both separating and gasping for air.

Erica reached down to Catherine’s hand and took the keys from her. Looking deep into Catherine’s eyes, she spoke:

“I’m driving.”

Catherine lowered her eyes slowly then sighed in reply:

“Ok.”

They got into the car and left the garage headed for the place. Erica already knew about the club of course, having gone there many times on her own prowls, but she played along asking for directions.

She was also quite familiar with the “executive” level service provided here.

The club/restaurant was just a front for one of the most profitable high class prostitution organizations in the entire city. Erica had been unsuccessfully recruited several times and was well known there.

As they left the car in the valets hands, Erica took Catherine’s in hers. A smile from Catherine as well as a nod of her head down now gave Erica the signal that yes, she was the Dominant here and Catherine was the submissive – and Catherine knew it.

Oh how she loved that feeling of domination, lessened a bit by the fact that Catherine was going along willingly. But nothing made Erica hotter than outright domination of someone, and by the time lunch was over, she’d be there again, riding that orgasm of power.

As they entered the club, Erica stopped long enough to look around. She tried to give Catherine the impression that she had not been there before, and so far, and she managed to pull it off.

One of the girls, a stunning brunette in what appeared to be a white ocean leather outfit, approached and smiled at Erica. Erica immediately raised her left hand to her left ear and gently rubbed the earlobe.

That was the signal saying, “Treat me like I’ve never been here before, I’ve got some fresh meat with me,” so to speak. The girl froze in her tracks for a moment then looked past Erica to someone just coming in and sidestepped her as the ladies passed.

The club had rules, and any regular understood them all. Erica, by the sheer nature of her wanton sexuality, was here more often than she’d care to admit, but she knew all the hand signals and body language.

Catherine had apparently been here before since she knew of the place, but because of her taking the submissive role she would probably not even speak unless spoken directly to.

This was just fine with Erica, of course, since talking just got in the way of listening, which is what Catherine would be doing this afternoon. Listening to Erica lull her into a deep, obedient trance from which she’d probably never escape.

Just the thought of it sent shivers up and down Erica’s spine, so much so that even Catherine noticed the twitch in her hand, followed by another smile, another wink.

As the ladies made their way back to the executive lounge area, they located one empty booth and Erica stood by as Catherine slid herself onto the supple leather seat.

“While we are here,” Erica began, “I will address you as Cat, and you will address me as Mistress, is that understood?” The force of her words had the desired effect on Catherine.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl. Stay here until I return, I must attend to something. Order anything you like for yourself, I already know what I want to eat.” The smirk on her face told Catherine even more now, and just left her wanting Erica that much more.

Erica strode off to the ladies room passing several girls she knew to be regulars. Each looked at her but noticed her stroking her left earlobe and quietly ignored her.

As she reached the ladies room, she got that familiar pang of emotion hitting her deep in the gut – and other places. Barely making it to a stall in time to sit down, she came, and then came again. It wasn’t her first multiple orgasm, of course, but it was the first she ever had with no actual physical stimulation to cause it.

“What the hell was that,” she wondered. “Oh my God that was fantastic,” her breath ragged and barely coming back under her control. She tried to sit still for a few moments, but the fear of leaving Catherine alone forced her back into action.

She decided to remove her panties completely in the process of cleaning herself up.

“Might as well give her what she wants,” she thought.

Strolling back to their booth, she noticed a server leaving. She reached out to tap the person on the shoulder and was basically sent into shock when she turned. It was Beth, one of her oldest and dearest friends – and a past conquest many times over.

“Beth!” she almost cried out but kept her voice to a manageable level. Beth reacted by almost dropping her serving tray right onto the floor but recovered nicely.

“Jesus, Erica, scare the shit out of me why don’t you. What the hell are you doing here at this time of day?”

“That lady, in there, she’s a senior partner at my law firm. I’m about to… educate her.”

Beth knew full and well what that meant. She had witnessed herself what Erica was capable of when they attended school together.

Thankfully, Erica had never tried any of that hypnosis stuff on her, or at least that’s what she believed. Her conditioning kept her ignorant of exactly what Erica had done to her and might now continue to do thanks to this impromptu reunion.

Erica’s hold on people wasn’t just because verbal triggers for the hypnosis tactics and NLP techniques she used. She tied her “victims” to her with emotional bonds, which had the effect of lasting far longer than a simple verbal trigger might remain. And right now, Erica was about to test one of them.

“What, no hug for an old friend?” Erica asked, arms widening to embrace her old friend.

As Beth placed her serving tray on the edge of the booth, she reached out to hug Erica. As her arms closed around Erica’s body, Erica slid a hand up her back to her neck and lightly squeezed while whispering the words in her ear:

“It’s so nice to eat you again, Beth.”

Beth’s eyes fluttered for a moment but Erica couldn’t see them from her present position. She didn’t feel Beth go limp as she expected, but she did feel her body shudder, so she repeated the trigger with a stronger squeeze.

“It’s so nice to eat you again, Beth.”

This time she gave in, surrendering to the trance that overwhelmed her and took her world out from under her. Several moments of the gentle rocking that Erica was doing passed by and she finally spoke in a hushed whisper:

“I obey the sway.”

“Good girl, it’s so easy to obey the sway isn’t it? It’s so nice to be back in my sway, so comfortable and warm, safe and relaxed. You’re still obedient aren’t you, Beth?”

She slowly pulled back from Beth as she asked the million dollar question so she could see the vacant stare and blank face.

Erica never let her victims go. Ever.

“Yes.”

“Good girl. What did the lady in this booth order?”

“Dom Perignon with two glasses, Chateaubriand for the entrée and shrimp cocktails for an appetizer.”

“Well at least she’s got taste,” Erica considered momentarily. “Beth, you are going to be our server, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Anytime you return to this booth you will announce your presence and wait for a reply, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will not under any circumstances open the privacy curtain. You will announce your presence and wait for a reply, no matter how long that takes, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, in a moment I’m going to count from 1 to 3. When I count 3 you will awaken, feeling relaxed and refreshed and very happy to see me again. Before I leave the restaurant you’ll make sure to provide me your contact information. You will not remember that I have hypnotized you or that we’ve talked for this brief period of time. You will continue on your duties and follow my instructions although you will not consciously remember them.”

Cradling Beth’s head as she did when they embraced so as to create amnesia for the trance, she counted.

“1… 2… 3…”

“It’s so good to see you again, Erica. But listen, I’ve got to get this order in, I’ll be back in a few. Have fun.”

Even Erica wasn’t immune to the sway, and right now, Beth’s hips swaying back and forth on top of those luscious legs of hers left Erica speechless, almost in a trance of her own. Coming back to herself, she sighed and entered the booth.

Catherine stared up with a longing in her eyes that Erica hadn’t seen before. Her very eyes themselves were almost calling to Erica, begging for her to just do something, say something.

“Cat, did you order our meal?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl. I hope I’ll be pleased with your choice of entrée. I’d hate to get this… relationship of ours off on a bad start. Is that clear?” Erica took up position on Catherine’s left in the booth.

“Yes Mistress.”

“So, Cat, tell me, why the sudden interest in… this.” Erica reached over to her soon to be slave.

With a casual wave of her hand, she lightly brushed again Catherine’s chin and as Catherine looked into her eyes, Erica nodded her head up and sniffed. This action caused Catherine to react in a likewise manner, sniffing the air.

At the first slight sniff, she caught the scent. This triggered an even deeper inhale which hit her full force with Erica’s delicious aroma. Her eyes went wide as saucers as the aroma triggered a stronger than expected reaction between her legs.

“How does that hit you, Cat? Does it make you all wet and juicy, just like I was when I slid my fingers into myself just for you, just so you could smell me?”

“Oh God… Yessss…”

Erica had a great idea pop into her head at that moment, and based on Catherine’s reaction to her scent, the induction would be a fast one.

She slid closer to Catherine who hadn’t opened her eyes just yet.

“So deep now, take another deep breath in through your nose, inhaling my scent, Cat. My wonderful scent takes you away. Relaxes you… takes you away.”

Another wonderful inhale, this one fuller Erica noticed. Catherine was relaxing fast, and she hadn’t been drinking yet so the only thing that Erica could attribute it to was the possibility that Catherine was a very suggestible person.

“So deep now, such a wonderful scent I have. That’s what got you so wet in the restroom back that the law firm wasn’t it, Cat?”

“Yessss Mistress.”

“Good girl, take one more deep breath in through your nose for me. That’s right, deeper now, hold it in, and exhale it through your mouth now. Just let it go… let the breath go… let yourself relax and prepare to take another deep breath for me.”

“Each breath is deeper and deeper… more and more relaxed… going deeper with each breath… that wonderful powerful aroma of my pussy just taking you so deep now… your imagination firing like mad dreaming now… dreaming of what you want to do to me… what you want to do for me… isn’t that right, Cat?”

“Yessss Mistress.”

Now the magic question.

“Cat, what would you do for me, my dear? Tell me, what will you do to continue breathing in my wonderful scent?”

As she spoke those words, Erica’s left hand was once again deep in between her legs fondling her own folds, drenching her fingers in her juices. The next step was crucial. She slid even closer to Catherine who was now almost but not quite gone.

“Anything Mistress… anything…”

Erica’s favorite word in the whole English language was “anything,” especially when it was the answer to her magic question. Whenever she heard a victim answer “anything” to that question of what they would do for her it basically pushed all of her buttons at the same time.

She came once more as she looked at her next conquest, so close to being obedient. As her freshly drenched fingers worked into herself, she took her right hand and placed it at the base of Catherine’s neck and squeezed gently as she spoke:

“Anything, remember that, Cat, you would give anything to smell my scent again, anything at all. Nothing matters more than smelling my scent right now. It’s the most important thing in your universe next to my voice, isn’t it?”

“Yes Mistress.” Eyes closed and drifting, Catherine barely noticed the fact that her head was gently beginning to sway back and forth from shoulder to shoulder, courtesy of Erica’s gentle and soft ministrations.

“Do you know what would be even more wonderful than just smelling my scent, Cat?”

“Taste… tasting you…” was all Catherine could manage to get out. Her words were extremely ragged and breathless, probably due to her rising state of arousal.

“That’s right, Cat, my taste would make you do anything for me, wouldn’t it? Once you taste me you’ll find it very easy to do anything I ask, anything at all to taste me. You do want to taste me don’t you, Cat?”

“YES MISTRESS.” Her reply was almost a scream at that point, so Erica reacted.

“Then taste me, Cat, taste me now,” and brought the fingers of her left hand directly into Catherine’s warm moist mouth.

The shock at the penetration of her mouth – as well as that taste – coupled with Erica squeezing her neck and forcing her head forward in a quick jerking motion and saying the word “sleep” in a forceful authoritative tone sent Catherine into a deep hypnotic trance in a split second.

She collapsed into herself as Erica began the standard deepeners.

“So relaxed… so comfortable now… floating on my voice… that taste in your mouth… my taste… taking you deeper and deeper… anything for me, Catherine… your words… deeper and deeper… remember your words… you will do anything for me, Catherine… anything I ask… anything I want… for my taste… so go deeper now… and deeper still… more and more relaxed as you go deeper and deeper…”

Catherine was trying desperately to lick the fingers in her mouth, even as her resistance faded to the relaxation and calm that was swiftly overtaking her already weakened state of mind. Erica just continued to deepen her until she felt the moment was right and spoke again in that authoritative and commanding tone:

“Cat, surrender to me NOW,” and with that phrase Catherine was lost. Her whole body went limp as she relaxed into the comfortable seat.

Her head slumped back into Erica’s hand, cradled as a baby would be as she laid Catherine’s head against the high back of the booth, softly and gently.

Erica might be sociopathic in her quest for what she wants, but she’d never do anything to injure or cause physical harm to her victims. What would be the point of that?

“Deeper and deeper now, so deep and relaxed… tell me how you feel, Cat?” she asked.

Catherine was drifting now, the fingers gone from her mouth which now hung open slightly. Her breathing was slowing rapidly from its earlier gasps down to deep full breaths.

“Wonderful… like I’m floating… so peaceful…”

“Good girl. You want to go deeper into this warm peaceful feeling don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Remember Cat, you will address me as Mistress, remember this… remember it.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“It feels so good to relax this way… so good to go deeper and deeper for me doesn’t it, Cat?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You will remember your words, Cat. You will remember you said you would do anything to taste me, and you did taste me, didn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“And now you will do anything I ask because you know you will taste me again and again as you become obedient to me isn’t that right, Cat?”

Erica knew quite well that there comes a time in the process of subjugating someone to your will that you just have to take a chance, the point where you have to cross that line and throw the “O” word out and see what it hooks.

Right now, Erica was absolutely confident that Catherine was hers, but if there was a point in this fishing expedition that might have her going home with nothing but a story about the one that got away, this was it. She looked at Catherine’s deeply relaxed face for any sign of hesitation.

Nothing happened.

Until Catherine spoke, that is.

“Yes Mistress.”

Well there it was, laid bare for Erica to see now. Catherine had just effectively given herself to Erica forever and she knew it. Too bad Catherine had no idea what was in store for her now.

Lots of pleasure, of course, that was a given. Erica would put so many triggers for body quaking orgasms into Catherine’s compliant mind now she’d basically bliss out every time Erica spoke to her.

“Drift and float for me until I touch your neck once more and speak to you, Cat. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl, now obey.”

Cat sighed deeply as her mind basically let go of its body and simply went dreaming. Her body visibly relaxed even more into that seat she was in, and Erica simply smiled. “Excuse me,” the voice said, over the din of the noise in the club.

“You may open the curtain, Beth.”

The curtain was drawn back and the first thing Beth noticed was Catherine – and she knew what had happened.

“Damn, Erica, do you have to do that stuff here, in the club?”

“Well,” Erica said as she grinned, “it happens when it happens. Don’t worry, Beth, that’s why I chose this booth. I know this place quite well, remember?”

As the word “remember” rolled off Erica’s lips, such wonderful luscious soft lips that could do so many amazing things, like…

Beth had to force herself back from her momentary reverie to fulfill her duties.

She placed the entrées on the table, presented the bottle of Dom to Erica and was given a nod of approval. She opened the bottle with a practiced skill and decanted the champagne into two tall glasses.

As the fizzle settled in the glasses, she looked at Catherine once more.

“Wonder who she is and if she realizes what she’s just gotten herself into,” Beth wondered. Her face betrayed her thoughts, however.

“No, Beth, she’s my boss in some respects, a senior partner at the law firm I’m with. And this is a celebration of my promotion to Administrative Assistant of a junior partner today. No more bullshit in the secretarial pool for this girl.”

Erica seemed almost magnanimous in her present state, so Beth decided not to push her luck.

“Will there be anything else, ladies?” she asked, knowing that one lady spoke for both now.

“No, Beth, that will be all thank you.”

“Bitch,” was the only word on her mind as she wheeled the serving cart back to the kitchen.

Erica, of course, was thinking the very same word.

She slid her right hand back to Catherine’s neck, cradling it, and spoke:

“Return to me, Cat. Come back from that wonderful place where you dream, come back to me now.”

Catherine’s eyes fluttered open as she raised her head to an upright position. The smell of the Chateaubriand was now replacing the scent of her Mistress, and surprisingly she was hungry for the food in front of her.

“Eat, Cat, you’re going to need your strength for our activities today. Do you have any pressing engagements this afternoon?”

As she began to prepare to devour the magnificent meal before her, she answered without even thinking:

“No Mistress.”

“Excellent, and if I told you that I desired to take you someplace and fuck your brains out all afternoon and well into the evening, what would your answer be, Cat?”

Catherine was just picking up her dinner fork as Erica began that sentence, but when it was ended, she dropped it.

“Yesssssss… oh yes, Mistress…”

“Perfect,” Erica thought.

“Good girl, Cat, very good girl indeed.”

The praise had its intended effect, and Cat beamed with pride realizing she had pleased her Mistress.

The meal progressed as expected, simple chit chat between them occurring when Erica decided on something to say. Cat merely acquiesced to whatever she was saying, but that was to be expected since she was still in a trance.

When it was time to leave, Erica spoke once again.

“Cat, you will call your office now. You will instruct your assistant that you will be out of the office for the rest of the day. Anything that comes up is to be delegated to a junior partner or a senior associate. You’re feeling a bit under the weather and you may not be in tomorrow, so you do not wish to be bothered. If you feel better you’ll check in and update your assistant. Are my instructions clear and understood?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“As if you had a choice,” Erica commented to herself.

“When you’re done with the call, you will return to drifting and floating here in this booth until I return. Until I touch your neck once more and call for you to return to me, you will dream. You will obey.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Erica slid herself out of the booth, stepped through the curtain and made sure it was closed before heading off to find Beth.

Beth was coming out of the kitchen carrying another tray of entrées so Erica just sidestepped her and went to the bar.

“Look at all this flesh, God I love this place,” was all she could think.

She could see so many eager willing women there, each desiring nothing but companionship, friendship, and love.

And sex, of course.

That was the primary draw, the most basic reason the club existed in the first place.

Erica had been a confirmed bisexual woman since her early teens, but if one had a slight edge over the other, it was her desire for female flesh.

Men were nice, and had their place. Most notably, directly underneath her, helpless and obedient, being programmed to be a simple mindless fuckslave when she needed one, or hungrily lapping at her pussy like a child working over their first lollipop.

“Men, who needs ‘em,” seemed to be the mantra for most lesbians, and while Erica did prefer women, she loved a good cock on occasion also.

She would see a man someplace, perhaps in another club she frequented, and approach him if he gave off the right signals: he looked rich, he looked overconfident, he looked… well, he looked like someone she could take and jill off to in the process of breaking his will and turning him into a mindless fucking machine.

“Men, I love ‘em stiff, stupid, and under my spell,” became her mantra.

She had never met a man that could resist her. It was all too easy for her, and that’s when she began to realize that the greatest pleasure, the most power – that could only be achieved by dominating another woman.

She had never failed in that task either, and she wasn’t about to start now.

Erica made a beeline for Beth as headed back towards the kitchen.

“Beth, have you got a moment?”

Beth turned and was about to say something when Erica spoke again.

“Sleepy girl, obey me… be still, completely still from head to toe… now.”

Beth’s eyes fluttered and she almost dropped the tray to the floor, but Erica had already predicted that and worded the suggestion to prevent it. She froze in place, serving tray on her shoulder, eyes half-lidded, mindless and awaiting her programming.

“Good girl, Beth. I’m returning to the booth now, follow me.”

As Erica took the lead, Beth fell into step behind her, tray at the ready. To anyone that cared to look in their direction, they would merely see a customer walking in a particular direction and a server heading that same way.

When Erica reached the booth, she held the curtain open and said, “Beth, step inside, sit down on the right side of Cat, and place the tray on the floor beside your seat. You will obey.”

Beth stepped inside the curtain and did exactly as commanded.

“Beth, you will drift and float until I call for you. Obey.”

Beth’s eyelids fluttered shut as she laid her head back against the cushion. Her mind returned to that dreamy comfortable place it had been so many times in the past under Erica’s spell.

She truly loved it there, as all of Erica’s victims did. At least Erica believed in having her conquests happy, obedient, and satisfied—even if they didn’t remember it.

Erica stepped outside the curtain for a few moments, catching her breath and wondering what to do next. Her mind flitted about from thought to thought, never locking onto anything in particular.

Since seeing Beth earlier after arriving, she was having a difficult time not thinking about her. Beth had been one of her earliest conquests and they had been together for a long time.

Beth found a guy that she thought she loved, and made it clear to Erica that she desired to be with him, so Erica allowed her to leave. Of course, some pretty deep triggers were left in Beth before she was set free.

Because of the immense emotional attachment they both had shared, Erica would always be able to sink her hooks into Beth once more, anytime she chose.

“Hook, line, and sink her,” Erica joked to herself. “Now what do I do.”

She needed time to think but even she couldn’t control that. Should she pursue Beth, or Catherine, or Matt?

Why not all three, you silly girl… tsk tsk, you disappoint me sometimes, lady…

Her inner voice had just presented an option that she dared not dream of, but the thought took hold and the gears started turning inside her own mind even as Matt’s had been set in motion the previous night.

“Hmmm… this could prove to be an interesting afternoon.”

She stepped back inside the booth and slipped into place next to Catherine once more.

The hand on the neck and the call of her name returned Catherine to the booth.

“Good girl, Cat, so warm… so comfortable… so obedient… I have a question for you. Do you have a regular suite at any of the hotels downtown? One provided by the firm, or perhaps one of your own.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Excellent. Can you get that room today, with a phone call?”

“Yes Mistress.”

The excitement that Erica was experiencing was just about to push her over the edge once more, and she bit down on her fingers to stop from pleasuring herself. The brief changeover from pleasure to pain brought back enough awareness and focus to continue.

“Good girl, Cat, I want you to take your cell phone, call the hotel and get that room. Tell them to expect your arrival within the hour and to outfit the room with champagne and strawberries. Is that clear?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Now for Beth,” she thought.

“Beth, return to me. Obey.”

Beth’s eyes opened as her head returned to the upright position—blank stare, mindless, perfect.

Another surge of arousal from the rush of power hit Erica.

“Beth, when is your shift over today?” she asked.

“At 2:30PM,” she answered.

Erica glanced at her watch; it was 2:20PM.

“Outstanding, Beth, you will meet me at the employee entrance as soon as you finish your duties, is that clear?”

“Yes.”

Erica knew the place well having entranced, enslaved, and taken many highly suggestible but willing female employees from this particular club. Picking them up at that door was a regular activity.

“When I arrive, you will get in the back seat of the vehicle, relax into the seat, and drift and float until I call for you to return. You will obey.”

“Yes” was all Erica needed to hear.

She came uncontrollably as her imagination began hammering her consciousness with thoughts and dreams of what was about to come – namely her, many many many times this afternoon, as well as her willing yet oblivious victims.

”Perhaps after today I won’t need to deal with the small fry much longer,” Erica considered.

Catherine was closing her cell phone at that moment, so Erica questioned her.

“Cat, will the room be ready for our arrival?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl, Cat. What is the room number?”

“4135.”

“Excellent. Just relax, Cat, drift and float for a few moments till I call for you. Obey.”

Her eyes closed, her head dropped back, and she was dreaming before it touched the seat once more.

She grabbed her cell phone and dialed direct to Matt’s desk.

“Matt Stone,” he answered.

“Mistress is on line 3, Matt.”

A deep sigh was heard on her end, followed by those words she always creamed herself silly to hear:

“I obey the sway.”

“Good boy, Matt. Tell me, do you have anything on your schedule this afternoon that is so important it can’t wait till tomorrow?”

“No Mistress.”

“Excellent. When I count to 3, you will contact Deborah and tell her you’re leaving the office for the afternoon. She is to handle anything that comes up and she is not to contact you. Make up some excuse that she’ll believe, Matt. Leave the office, get in your car and come to the Excelsior Hotel. Leave your car with the valet and come to room 4135. You will obey. Do you understand my instructions?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good boy. When this call is finished, you will dismiss it as a wrong number. 1… 2… 3…” <click>

“Beth, return to where you were when I stopped you. Wake up as soon as you reach that area and continue to the kitchen as you previously were going to, forgetting this trance in the process. Look at the clock and realize what time it is, finish up your duties and meet me at the employee entrance as previously instructed. You will obey… now.”

Beth slid out of the booth, retrieved the tray and disappeared outside the curtain.

“Cat, return to me. It’s time for us to go. In a few moments I’ll count from 1 to 3. At the count of 3 you will awaken, you will obey. For the rest of the afternoon I am your Mistress, and you are my slave. Is that clear?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You will accompany me to the hotel where you will give yourself to me for an afternoon of passionate lovemaking. You do want to make love to me, don’t you, slave?”

The look of absolute joy that appeared on Cat’s face spoke volumes, but she said:

”Oooohhhh yes Mistress… more than anything… to… to… taste you…”

“I love a lady that knows what she wants,” Erica reminded herself.

“Cat, follow me now, slave.”

Erica extracted herself from the booth, followed by Cat close behind, head down and definitely owned.

The hostess retrieved the bill and Cat settled it. In a few more minutes, the car was brought to them and Erica took the wheel.

She drove around the block once or twice, eyeing the employee entrance just waiting for…

“There she is,” Erica noted.

She pulled the car up in front of Beth, who was standing in a spot, not focused on much of anything at all. She looked like she was daydreaming, and that’s all anyone would think.

Erica rolled down her window and spoke:

“Beth, obey.”

Beth stepped to the side of the car, entered the rear, sat back in the seat and was long gone before Erica even took her foot off the brake.

The car rolled on towards its destination as Erica fondled herself with her free hand, two sleeping beauties beside her.

The rush of power she experienced at this level of control was intoxicating, and she had a hard time focusing on her location and where she was going. The thought of topping a senior partner and a junior partner and having Beth back in her life – it was all a bit too much for her and she came once more, almost sideswiping a taxi.

“Crazy bitch, learn to drive!” was all she could hear, the sound fading rapidly into the sounds of two helpless obedient slaves breathing in sync – all because of her.

It was always because of her, and she never thought twice about it.

They arrived at the hotel about 20 minutes later, leaving the car with a stunned valet wondering about the dreamy looks on the two ladies with the total Betty that was driving the car.

“God damn,” was all he could say as he opened the door and took Erica’s hand as she stepped out.

A $20 bill slipped into his palm, a quiet “Thanks, take care of her” and she was gone.

“I love this job, I love this job, I love this job,” was his mantra that afternoon after seeing those 3 ladies.

Erica led her slaves to the Front Desk and Catherine stepped forward to claim the keys to the room. After several moments, Catherine returned to the presence of her Mistress and assumed her role.

“The keys, Mistress, everything is in order.”

“Good girl, Cat, come with me, both of you.”

The ladies took up positions slightly behind and to each side of Erica as they walked to the elevators just off the lobby. The doors opened and all three stepped inside.

As the doors closed, Erica said, “Just relax, ladies… so relaxed… so obedient to me… thoughts disappearing, just fading… so comfortable and dreamy… knowing you will obey me and feel pleasure from your obedience today… you will obey.”

Two sighs, both within a moment of each other, sent Erica reeling once more.

The polished brass walls inside the elevator allowed her to glance at the faces of her two slaves, so beautiful and so blank, mindless and obedient.

“Oh God…” was all Erica could muster.

The numbers flew by as she gave herself to her imagination once more.

The elevator reached the designated floor and the doors opened, ushering the ladies out into the hallway. As soon as she stepped out, Erica saw Matt coming her way.

“Erica, exactly what the hell is… Catherine? What are you…”

“Sleep, Matt.”

He froze in place as the trigger stole his mind away.

“I obey the sway.”

“Yes you do, sleepy boy. You will obey. Follow me.”

Erica led her three slaves down the hall to the room, and all three entered after she opened the door.

“All of you make yourselves comfortable on the couch… now.”

They made a direct path to the couch and sat down. Standing in front of them, Erica looked down at Cat on her left, Matt in the middle, and Beth on her right.

”Three helpless, totally obedient slaves to my whims,” she commented to herself, “oh what shall I do, what shall I do.”

Erica paced before them for several moments before coming to a decision.

“All of you, my slaves, are obedient to the sway aren’t you?”

All three heads nodded in unison.

“Excellent. Close your eyes and we’ll begin your training.”

Three sets of eyes closed, and inside their minds three sets of eyes opened.

The only thing they could see were perfect breasts as they were each lost to the sway.

FIN

* * *