The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Switch Fight

* * *

Author’s Note: This story contains adult content. Do not read if you are under the age of 18.

* * *

“Okay, okay, so, there’s this fun game that I want to try with you…”

Chantelle was worried when Reina brought up a new game during one of their “sleepovers” (if one could call it that, considering they were both in their 20s). Chantelle always had all sorts of ideas, and about ninety percent of them were bad ones. In fact, she explicitly avoided playing things like truth or dare with her, considering her dares included things like ‘shout hardcore sexual noises into the night through a speaker’ and ‘download lesbian porn on your 70 year old mom’s computer’.

Chantelle was used to this. She wasn’t an extremely adventurous soul, but she was always dragged along with Reina’s plans, and that earned her a sort of side kick reputation amongst their friends. Reina was the one, though, who had absolutely no shame. If Chantelle was completely opposed to doing something, Reina would take over the dare in a heartbeat. Thus, she was kicked out of college twice for her antics.

“The way you say that makes me think it’s already a bad idea,” Chantelle frowned, crossing her arms as she sat on the bed. She’d already had an exhausting day, and she was hesitant to do anything that would make it worse.

“Come on, it’ll be fun,” urged Reina as she sat on the bed next to Chantelle to nudge her. “We always have a good time together! Right?”

“When we’re not getting arrested, sure,” huffed Chantelle.

“Just listen, please. Hear me out, Chan! Please, babygirl?”

Whenever Reina called Chantelle ‘babygirl’, Chantelle would melt into Reina’s shenanigans and completely go along with her plans. If Reina called her that, it meant she was serious—that this was something she wanted to do more than other ideas she had. She knew Chantelle’s weaknesses, and would occasionally use them to her advantage.

Chantelle would have hated it if she didn’t love Reina so much.

“What is it?” asked Chantelle, her voice tinged with hesitation.

“What if… we tried to hypnotize each other?”

Chantelle blinked and gaped as she tilted her head towards Reina, wondering if she’d heard her correctly. She was pretty sure Reina knew nothing about hypnosis; after all, Reina shared everything with Chantelle, up to and including explicit details about her sex life, and never mentioned hypnosis. Maybe she learned a thing or two from Chantelle offhandedly mentioning she was into mind control, but Reina never seemed to understand the appeal.

“Reina, I’m pretty sure you know nothing about hypnosis,” said Chantelle. “In fact, whenever I bring it up to you, you always say ‘what’s the point of sex if you’re barely awake for it’.”

“I’ve been reading this cool book, and I realized it’d be so cool.” Reina’s eyes gleamed with deviation. “But I can’t decide if I’d rather be hypnotized or hypnotize someone else. So, why don’t I try it and see what happens?”

“Reina…” Chantelle pursed her lips, trying to find the right words. “Mind control isn’t something to mess around with.”

“Come on. Please? Ple-e-e-a-se?”

Chantelle was almost ready to deny her, and tell her to drop the subject until Reina spoke up again.

“I’m sure I could hypnotize you first,” Reina said with a smirk.

That final sentence struck a nerve in Chantelle. As much as she did not like getting herself into bad situations, she was never one to turn down a challenge. After all, she was well known in the area’s hypnosis community, and she resented the idea of having to tell people she lost to a complete beginner. And to Reina, nonetheless, who only asked her for this dare on a whim after maybe reading part of a book.

“Fine, whatever you say, idiot,” Chantelle growled. “But there have to be stakes. After all, I’m not going to do a switch fight without you having some consequences for losing.”

Reina chuckled. “First one to get hypnotized has to run around each floor of this apartment complex and knock on three doors… completely naked.”

Chantelle bit her lip and closed her eyes. That was quite the humiliation challenge, and she was completely sure this would lead to one of them getting in trouble with the cops. She briefly wondered why Reina didn’t care at all about this, and then remembered her parents were rich enough to bail her out a 7th time.

“Sure. You’re on.”

“So, we’re just hypnotizing each other until one of us goes into a trance?”

“Oh, no.” Chantelle shook her head. “We’re going to hypnotize each other to strip. First one to get butt naked loses. Got it?”

“Oooooohh, I love this,” Reina grinned, enjoying the challenge as well. “Let’s do it. Let me get my smartphone.”

As Reina looked around the bedroom for her phone, Chantelle pulled out of her pocket a silver pocket watch. She always kept it on her, like a lucky charm, but also in case anyone asked her to hypnotize someone on a whim… which actually happened, more than once. (She got paid good money for it at times, too.)

Reina went back to the bed, and pulled out her phone to turn the screen to a black and white spiral that completely covered it, not playing quite yet. Chantelle held the pocket watch in her hand above her head. The two sat across from each other, staring. Chantelle gave Reina a competitive glare, and Reina returned it with a cocky smirk.

“Ready?” Reina asked.

“Go.”

Chantelle dropped the pocket watch and began to swing it in front of Reina’s eyes. Reina tapped her phone to start the spiral.

“Relax,” Reina said calmly. “Keep looking at this spiral. Sink deeper and deeper into it. That’s right.”

Chantelle thought silently to herself, ‘you’re a moron if you think that’ll work on me.’ To retaliate, she started talking.

“Take a deep breath,” she encouraged, and she was surprised when Reina actually complied. She must have been more impressionable than she looked. “Just listen to the ticking, and watch the clock moving. Back and forth, in front of your eyes. You want to count down with the ticking. One, two…”

“Three… four…” Reina started, and then snapped out of it as soon as she felt herself going into a daze. “Okay, you’re not gonna win now,” Reina’s voice went back to her usual tone. Little did she know that change dragged Chantelle out of the extremely shallow daze Reina put her in. She went back to her slow voice and said, “Keep watching. Your eyes may turn to me, but you know your eyes want to look at the spiral. You like black and white colors, don’t you?” Chantelle had to agree with that, especially considering her attire today. “So you want to look at what you like, and go into it.”

Chantelle did have to admit, Reina’s calm voice—though it sounded forced—was very soothing, and if there weren’t stakes on the line, she would have sunk into it. But there were high stakes, and Chantelle shook herself out of the trance. She averted her eyes from the screen.

“As you keep watching the watch, you find your consciousness fading. You want to keep counting. Five… six… seven…”

“Eight… nine… ten…” This time, Reina went into an even deeper trance, and found herself actually having to fight her way out of it. She managed to win that fight, to an extent, but her voice was a lot softer and more sleepy when she spoke. “You feel the need to count with me, as well. Eleven… twelve… thirteen…”

“Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen.” Chantelle found herself suggestible enough to want to count as well, and found it hard to stop for a while. “As you go into a deeper sleep,” she started, “you put down your phone on the bed, ready to fall completely asleep.”

Reina put down her phone, and Chantelle found it easier to wake back up when she was done looking at the spiral.

“As you prepare to go to bed, you take off your shirt. It feels too uncomfortable, the fabric feels like it’s straining your skin, and you know it’d be much more comfortable without it on.”

Chantelle was surprised when Reina actually complied, taking off her shirt slowly. She was wearing a very nice red and blue bra, one that was definitely extra enough for Reina. Chantelle had to admit it looked very nice on her.

But she was more surprised when Reina picked her phone to show the spiral back to Chantelle back up and kept talking. Chantelle realized she definitely wasn’t going down without a fight.

“You feel your will to fight fade away,” Chantelle said coolly, which seemed to calm Reina down a bit, but not enough.

“You too are feeling sleepier. You feel your eyes drooping and yourself fall over.”

Chantelle must not have realized how deep in a trance she was as she doubled over. She was aware of her actions, but felt unable to stop them from happening. She silently swore to herself as she attempted to force herself back up.

Reina touched the middle of her torso, right where her shirt ended. “You feel the need to take this off.” As Reina slid her finger up Chantelle’s body, Chantelle felt the immense urge to take her shirt off, following Reina’s fingers. Once she realized they were in an even tie, Chantelle resolved to get back on her feet. She took some deep breaths to compose herself, closing her eyes and trying to wake herself up.

“With every count, leading down to 0, you’re going to take your pants off more and more,” Chantelle suggested, and unsurprisingly, Reina already had her fingers by the hem of her shorts. “Ten… nine… … eight… … … seven… … … … six… … … … …” With every number, Chantelle slowed down, until she got all the way down to zero with Reina’s pants being off. Her panties matched her bra quite nicely, clearly having prepared for some action today.

“Good, good,” Chantelle cooed. “You’re doing so well, Reina. I’m so, so proud of you…” Chantelle’s voice was barely above a whisper now.

“You are too, babygirl,” Reina murmured, and that word sunk Chantelle a bit into her trance. She really did know Chantelle’s weaknesses. That word calmed her down, dragging her down. “Relax… and you also want to take off your pants, because you want to be so, so good for me.”

Chantelle took off her pants, mentally cursing herself for following along.

She did not want to lose. Neither did Reina.

They were both very sleepy, though, and very deep in their trance. At one final suggestion, it was clear they were both going to pass out enough for more suggestions—and they both knew this.

“Fall asleep,” the two said at the same time, with at least one falling unconscious.

Reina woke up what seemed to be a few minutes later, and managed to get a look at Chantelle. Chantelle was completely naked. She was beautiful, but the thing that turned Reina on most was the fact she won.

But it was strange. Chantelle looked fully awake, waiting for Reina to reorient herself expectantly.

“Ha,” Reina scoffed with a grin. “You lost. I won. Guess you’ll enjoy wandering around naked, huh?”

“Not particularly,” Chantelle said calmly. She lifted her leg, still having one sock on her left foot. “Look at yourself.”

Reina examined herself. Completely naked. No socks, no underwear, no clothes. Completely naked. Chantelle must have won by just a strand of hair. Reina grimaced in the fact she lost. She quickly regained her demeanor, realizing that at the very least, she got to see Chantelle naked.

“Well, I’ll be damned,” Reina said.

“You did challenge a well-known hypnotist in a switch fight,” Chantelle said calmly. “Now, I believe you do have an agreement to fulfill for losing, right?”

Reina took a long exhale, and stood up, her usual confidence returning. “I suppose I do.” She went over to the door of the room, and swung it open, naked for the entire world to see. “Alright! Who wants some of this?”

She shouted as she ran out into the halls. Chantelle swore she immediately heard a shriek from an old lady that lived next to her. She didn’t care. Reina challenged her, and she got to shut her down. As much as she loved Reina, she loved winning such a challenge.

And at the very least, now Reina had a new trigger, so Chantelle could get her naked at any time, in any place, whenever and however Chantelle wanted.

* * *