The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Switch Over

Fabian experiences strange daydreams of a world in which he wears a rubber uniform. Or is it all a quantum experiment gone wrong. Be careful when you do experiments at a quantum research lab.

* * *

Fabian woke up and something felt not right. The bed was not right, it wasn’t his bed at home. No linen shirts but a strange rubbery material. Something about the bed just irritated him. And then there was a voice in his ear.

“With this you feel refreshed and wake up”

Fabian woke up and opened his eyes. All was normal. The heat in his apartment was usual for this time of the year. At lest he was now awake and could go to university in time.

He went to the kitchen and made some muesli with replacement milk. At least the water rationing had ended and he could have a decent shower. So he went to the kitchen part of his small apartment and started to make breakfast. A quick check on the news feeds didn’t bring up anything interesting. Just the usual stuff about struggle for carbon reduction and the consequences of global warming.

So he stepped to the cupboard and opened it: Some of the Muesli and soy milk, some ersatz coffee. As he sat down and made his breakfast, he felt that there was some large thing in his mouth, almost like dildo. He seemed to kneel and nourishment was pumped into him. For some strange reason he knew this was okay, this was normal as it should be.

He found himself back on the table, with his muesli and coffee. Although he had the feeling that he had just eaten, he decided to finnish his plate. There seemed to be some of the coffee spoiled and he didn’t remember why. Well never the less he put the dishes into the sink and went to the bathroom. He was earlier then his flatmate and didn’t want to wake him up or leave a mess.

C-8007-205-100 wondered. This was not a Guard cleaning cubicle. The water pressure was to high and he felt not the slight tingle of depilation gel that was used on Guardsmen’s skin. For some strange reason he couldn’t see his bunk mate C-8007-205-101.

Fabian had nearly tipped over, for a moment he thought this was not his shower but some strange cubicle with another nude guy standing there to close for comfort next to him.

„C-8007-205-100, C-8007-205-100, bend over this one wants to insert your underwear.“

Fabian was flabbergasted, he was in some kind of dressing room, next to him was another guy in a black one piece suit, who held some kind of matte black contraption. For some reason he himself was naked. Puzzled, he moved his hand to cover his genitals.

„Stop thinking, are you daydreaming? Come on you are the C, you should stop me from daydreaming, not the other way round.", the guy who looked like his friend Alexander but clean shaven and with just a stubble of black hair on his head smirked. “Come on bend over“

Fabian bent over and closed his eyes. He found himself sitting on a the floor of his bathroom, dripping with water from the shower. Strange daydreams he had.

Fabian got out of his shower and dried himself up. All very strange. But well. Maybe the weed he had tried at this dorm party last weekend was not good. Anyway he should get his stuff and move to university, there was class on and he didn’t want to be late.

He went to his cupboard and tried to select what to wear today. For some reason he choose a dark black T-shirt and grey pants. It was actually quite hot for long pants but something made him choose these and not some shorts and a motto T-shirt. Fabian went back to the bathroom and decided to shave, normally he wouldn’t, but today some inner compulsion told him to do so.

But now it was time to go. He hurried. Being late was nearly as bad as being not looking properly. What a strange thought. He tried never to be late to class but he certainly was not the most on time person.

Never the less it was time to go to the lab. They were doing some practical experiments this semester. Particle physics had not received that much funding in recent years, but the old accelerator was still there and maintained. And today the Professors would allow them operating it for the first time. So he stepped out of his room and walked to the main lab.

C-8007-205-100 noticed that he stood on a large square, with many people. He recognized the building in front of him, it was one of the labs of the Quantum Research Facility. Strange there was no visitor groups scheduled for today. Why were there that many civilians? At this time? His duties would be to check on them and accompany them through the facility. Suddenly he noticed that his butt plug was gone. There was nothing in his anus. C-8007-205-100 got afraid. He would shit himself. He looked down on him. Why did he wear civilian clothes. Where was his rubber uniform?

Fabian was suddenly hyper aware of his surroundings, he stood on the tarmac in front of the old physics lab at university. But this was not right. There was something up in his butt. Something huge as if there was poo stuck in his ass. A strange sensation, almost pleasurable. He looked down on him self. What was this strange black rubber clothing? He felt his body. Much more energetic and thought his chest was much broader, there his little belly should be there was nothing. He felt it. It was as if he had a six-pack. And his arms and legs looked strangely defined and bigger. Much bigger. His feet were not in sneakers but in heavy boots and his hands in black rubber gloves. The rubber suit seemed to go up to a high collar on his neck. And he wore some kind of head gear.

C-8007-205-100 looked around. The people were definite civilian. He felt kind of weak. Why was he not in his standard Guard uniform but in civilian clothes. Had he retired? Had they retired him and deleted the memory of his service? He looked at the civilians. They were definitely not standing in morning formation. This was just some group of civilians and he was one of them. Standing around chatting.

Fabian scratched his skull with one of his gloved hands. What a strange but pleasant feeling. Where his wild tufts of hair should be he only felt a short stubble. A feeling of correctness washed over him. He looked around, the square in front of him was mostly empty. There were no groups of students sitting and chatting, only a hand full of men in some kind of rubber uniform, standing in neat rows. Then there were some buildings he didn’t recognize.

“Attention”, suddenly all the bodies around him came to attention. His own body did the same, as if this had been practiced a thousand times. As if it had been drilled or even programmed into his body. His face looked straight ahed, he puffed out his chest and stood ramrod straight and still.

“Good morning Guardsmen. Isn’t it a great day to serve he Union State?”

“Yes, sir”, did the Guards reply as from one voice.

“Unity in Diversity”, the commander laughed and continued: “today this one wants to remind your the purpose at the Guard and this facility: Follow the chain of command without exception. Submit yourselves, as the saying goes, to the authorities that have been placed above you. Trust your superiors, trust your orders, and you’ll serve and lead well. We have made grate strides in uncovering the secrets of the universe at this facility. Our understanding of quantum resonance—even if many of you won’t understand—has risen dramatically. Now I implore you to ...”

There was an elderly men standing in front of their group. Talking to them: “.., even though we have only an old accerlometer and not so much funding our theoretical work has come a long way, definitely we know that there are different universes from our just a quantum resonance away!", Professor Higgins was excited. Where did he know the persons name? This was no one C-8007-205-100 had ever interacted with or been in the briefings he received. “One of my students, will show you around the Facilities. Fabian, Fabian!”

“Oh yes, I can show you around campus and tell you.”

C-8007-205-100 stood among his Guard brothers.

“Service to the state”

“Glory to the Guard”

“Dismissed”

Morning formation ended and GUMS directed his family unit to the sports area.

They begun marching and after some time reached the sports area.

“Eyes open”

“Good morning family unit.”

The trainer greeted them.

“Good morning, trainer”

“Today is about endurance training and then some gymnastics But first step onto the runners and run your pace.”

They waited in front of one of the big wheels and each of them jumped in on one side while another family unit jumped of the other while keeping the wheel turning. The pace quickened and slowed according to some training routine and brought them into sweat. The routine endured in silence. There was no need to talk.

Fabian took the visitors around Campus. “So these are the sports facilities, but I guess you have not come to see those and are interested in our quantum research labs.”

C-8007-205-100 and the family Unit had finished their morning sports and started to gear up for the duty at the perimeter.

“Today you are tasked with perimeter duties. We are expecting a group of Guard Cadets at 9:00. You are to admit and register them to facility and then you can assist with herding them around.”

“Aye sir.”

Accepting the task was rewarded by small stir of the anal plug.

C-8007-205-100 held his hand to the door of the weapons safe. It registered the NFC implant and opened.

“MP7NG Number 1295243 removed from storage, one set of needle ammunition, to sets of lethal ammunition included” He hear GUMS speak to him through the earpiece.

He latched the harness to his uniform and the needler weapon on his drop leg holster. Then he latched thigh his tactical belt with a range of tactical items he needed for security duty.

Fabian was shocked, why was there a huge fence around Campus? Where were his sneakers and why did he wear heavy boots?

“C-8007-205-100 stop daydreaming and get ready. We have a group of visitors coming to see the facility and they need to be checked out.”

A grey armored personal carrier approached the entrance.

The first gate opened and the light armored personal carrier entered, came to a full stop, the gate closed, the rear hatch of the APC opened and C-8007-205-100 and his mate entered.

“Welcome to the Quantum Research Labs, this is C-8007-205-100. We will perform a security check before you are allowed to enter. I see you have the ID ready.”

All the Cadets were decked out in the typical Guard Academy outfit.

C-8007-205-100 went to the first student in the bus and checked if the ID on the dog collar matched the preregistered students. He scanned the ID, compared it to the list and then and scanned the iris. The Guard Cadets wore their puppy hoods and the only part of their body visible were their eyes. So he went from student to student or pup and checked. From his pad he could check even deeper and if it should be necessary access all kind of data about the student, its performance at school, infractions, social scores and so on. Black one piece rubber suits, the pup face masks, harness as it was usually for Cadets from a GuardAcdemy.

“OK, you all seem who you supposed to be.” C-8007-205-100 smiled. He signaled to the driver.

“GUMS open the Gate”

“May I take this seat?", C-8007-205-100 asked.

“Sure, Sir”, one of the cadets replied, looking at him with the submissive sight of a Guardcadet—.

C-8007-205-100 sat down on one of the handlers seats and scanned through the entire pack of students. Whenever he was with Guardcadets he was not sure if he should admire or pity them. But he made sure to remember the special terminology. So a group was a pack, as with dogs.

As he was scanning through the cadets files, looking for troublemakers, the cadet who said next to him, looked him up.

“Sir,?”

“Yes, Cadet?”

“Sir, when this one finish the academy this pup wants to join quantum research”

Instinctively C-8007-205-100 pushed out the chest. He had to be careful, if the programming kicked in and he went into recruiting mode, they would loose lots of time.

“Oh, um. Few students say that. Most want to do infantry or propaganda, but not research.”

“Yes, Sir.”

C-8007-205-100 made a conscious effort to remain detached.

“You know about the downsides of it? Its less physical fun outside and lots of studying and conditioning? And so on?”

“You mean the enhanced Mind Control?, Sir”

“Yes, also that”

“I know about that, Sir.”

“It’s a good decision.", C-8007-205-100 meant to say something around a tough choice but it was his conditioning that made him say that.

“I see, Sir.”

They sat next to each other silently. The bus stopped in front of one of the research labs.

“Here we are”, C-8007-205-100 had turned on his smile.

The handler pressed a button and the Cadet’s seats harnesses opened. So the Cadets could step out. One after the other stood up, stretched and neatly they stepped out of the vehicle and assembled in two orderly rows.

C-8007-205-100 followed them and admired their muscular bodies. In each butt there was a plug tail and each student wore paw mittens, rendering his hands more or less useless.

Sometimes C-8007-205-100 wondered why they were kiting out the Cadets with all of this stuff, living the Guard life should be one of frugality and not pomp with harnesses and chrome but modestly. But he had to admit, that the pup theme was implemented consistendly. Paw Mittens, Plugtails that the cadets used to signal their emotional states, because the faces couldn’t be read as they were behind pup masks. Harnesses and of course all these doggy style terms.

Fabian met the visitors at the entrance of the Building.

“Hi. I’m Fabian Delacroix I’m a student here and also ‘#m working a little bit here in the research lab.” He looked into the faces of the students. Some wore graphic t-shirts, with shorts and casual wear, one of them even an ironed shirt. That mus be the nerd of the group he thought. He talked a little about the work and then led them inside the building.

“So this is the accelerator control room. We can’t show you the actual accelerator but this is impressive as well, I guess. Here we can control all the experiments and receive data.”

He showed them the many screens and workstations.

“There are not so many experiments running right now, so this room is not so full”

They walked along.

“This is my Friend Bastien, he is the top Nerd here on the team, you can ask him all about the tech of the machine, he knows everything.” Bastien giggled. Even though he was only a students and just about doing his masters thesis he was really one of the top technical people and knew the accelerator in and out. The students asked lots of interested questions.

At around 11 the students were gone. Fabien really enjoyed telling the kids all about the research they are doing. Physics had been a little bit underfunded in recent years as everyone tried to save the climate and lots of money went into biology or mitigation measures. But he was glad when he could got to the desk and do some writing for a paper.

C-8007-205-100 stood in the back as F-8004-301-785 one of the Guardsmen Researchers conducted a presentation for the students. He watched how attentive they were from his console. Most cadets held their tail high and still, indicating alertness. So when the lecture and questions were over he rewarded most students through a quick jolt of the tail-plug. At the end he escorted them out, to their APC where the driver was already waiting and doing calisthenics. Each pup drank some Guard gruel from a bottle and then they thanked him and boarded the APC.

It was midday and Fabian found himself standing in the line at the Cafeteria, waiting for his food. But this was not the Cafeteria he was used to be. He knelt down and felt a long tube coming from the machine to the back of the bit in his mouth, the food just flowing. He was just there not having anything to do. A beep woke him and he stood up, wiped the dildo like gruel nozzle clean and

C-8007-205-100 longed for a real meal, a tasty vegetarian lasagne. He kinda was angry that the Guard hat taken the pleasure of food from him. The smell, the taste, the consistence. Instead there was just Guard Gruel he felt going straight to his stomach. Thinking he knew it at least was nourishing. Which he needed to keep his strength and energy. But he was shocked as he thought that they had taken control of his most basic bodily functions. Strange thoughts, new thoughts and not good thoughts. He had never longed for civy food before. Why now?

Fabian found himself walking back to he lab. As if he had no memory of his lunch.

C-8007-205-100 and his mate C-8007-205-101 marched towards their assigned post at gate. But before GUMS directed them to a sanitary saddle.

Fabian sat down on the sanitary saddle and pressed the cleaning button. The telescopic bar in the saddle pushed his body up while tension was applied to his legs which were fastened to the device. Warm water flooded his colon and the clamp around the penis loosened so that his rear discharge could take place.

Fabian was afraid. What was this device he was stuck in. Something in the back of his head told him it was good that he was stuck in this. Something told him it was normal and appropriate. A familiar voice in his ear told him to calm down.

The anal plug wobbled and gently stimulated his butt. If his penis wasn’t stuck in a rubber tube in a plastic casing, he would have a stiff stiff on the saddle like almost every time he peeed and crapped. Or even ejaculated. But the underwear didn’t allow it. No ejaculation without the permission of a superior officer.

So he enjoyed the mild stimulation and cleaning of his colon. The excrements were disposed of cleanly and hygienically until only clean water left it.

The saddle drove slightly down and released him

B-8007-205-101 was already waiting to relieve himself.

“You looked somehow out of your mind, on the saddle.”

“I”, C-8007-205-100 hesitated for a moment, “This one was somehow out of his mind. As if there was a different mind in his brain.”

B-8007-205-101 looked at C-8007-205-100 flabbergasted, for a moment both just stared at each other.

“Should we report a Guardsman malfunction?”

“Yes.”

“GUMS, reporting a malfunctioning Guardsman.”

The soothing voice of GUMS was heard in both C-8007-205-100 and B-8007-205-101 headpiece.

“Report the nature of the malfunction”

“This Guardsman experiences visions and extrasensory perceptions”

“Do you as his partner have anything to add?”

“I experience him hesitant”, B-8007-205-101 replied.

“Opening performance data and reviewing them (...) GUMS can find anomalies (...) GUMS tasks you to visit the Medical Post.”

They started marching across campus.

“You know, Confession is good for the soul.”, B-8007-205-101 tried to cheer him up.

* * *