The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sylph Island Milf Resort

Chapter Two: The Entrance

Author’s Note: This is chapter 2 of a commission, and the free chapter of May 2023! I hope you like it! Feel free to send feedback to or, if you REALLY like it, visit www.patreon.com/hypnomom and consider becoming a patron to support me and read two chapters of content early each month!

Madam Ves led Mark deeper into the building, her strides looking the most fluid and graceful as Mark figured a human’s walk possibly could. He followed along on much brisker, choppier steps, his eyes darting about at random to better take in the sights around him. The establishment had an old money sort of red and gold luxury aesthetic, all plush carpets and velvet and ornate pillars. This did not register to him immediately, because he was so stunned, but at some point after he got taken to a counter, introduced to a lady whose name he didn’t remember, taken to a machine and given a card, taken to another counter to get a laniard with a room key to attach that card to…he had time to formulate actual thoughts.

Orientation had not finished yet- Madam Ves was still explaining things to him using words that she poured gracefully and wetly into his ear like a mixture of melted chocolate and the purrs of a large cat- so he observed his surroundings as much as he could. He noticed a big sweeping staircase like the ones old mansions always had in movies, for instance, plus a few paintings of beautiful women with soft mature faces and curved, huggable bodies. The more he looked the more he saw, as if so much stood in the resort that his mind physically couldn’t see it all in one go. At times he almost found himself asking whether he’d gotten off the wrong boat and been escorted into a palace.

“And here’s the elevator, of course,” Madam Ves remarked in a voice notably sharper and more easily understood than the one she’d slipped into for a while. She gestured grandly at a big fancy elevator that had a rectangular gold rim lining the edges of the frame which surrounded its doors on three sides. Mark nodded along expectantly, snapped out of his odd passive reverie by the sudden change in her tone. “As you can imagine, you’ll probably be using it quite a bit,” she explained while gently squeezing his hand in her own…soft, kind, warm one…“so try and memorize where it is, and where the others are, using the map in your room once we get there.” He nodded along yet again.

“Yeah, that makes sense, I guess I will,” he muttered almost automatically. She giggled yet again and reached out to gently stroke his face with her thumb. He sighed happily and swayed a bit in spite of himself. Madam Ves grinned, her thumb pressing down on his face as she drew…closer, nearer, less distant…kissed him gently on the forehead.

“You’re a cute one,” she purred, and Mark nodded along even as he denied it in his mind. She took a half-step closer, so her big ample bosom pressed firmly against his body, and brought her eyes to a point mere inches away from his own. He helplessly shuddered. Despite coming to the island with the mature old women, they weren’t actually his type- he just liked being around them. Plus, it wasn’t like he chose to win tickets to this resort specifically. Or had it been Jacob who won the tickets in that silly contest, and not actually him? He shivered as two hands came to hold his face, clutching it like a treasure that might escape if left unattended. He had no thoughts about leaving. Madam Ves held his gaze on her face, on her thick red lipstick, her beautiful eyes and her features aged like fine wine (which Mark had never had in his life, but still).

“Nnnooot,” he sighed happily. He felt himself fading away under the ethereal influence of Madam Ves’ beauty, like he simply stopped existing if she got close enough. The empty shell named Mark felt extremely comfortable and happy and submissive as her face continued to carve out what remained of the mind it normally held. It made no effort nor thought towards escape or resistance. It made no effort nor thought of anything at all. It only smiled blankly at her, inches away, breathing on her as she breathed on it.

“Yes you are,” she giggled. “You are very cute, sweetie. Call yourself cute.” Unlike last time, the empty shell with the name Mark received no instructions telling it to contradict her, so it didn’t. It had no reason at all to resist the pull of the only strings breathing life into it, so it obeyed her words instantly.

“I am cute,” the shell answered with a big, soft, easy grin on its face. Madam Ves’ beautiful, lipstick-coated lips pulled back into an even bigger smile, which would please the shell if it were capable of inferring that this meant she was happy. It was not, however, capable of doing that. Instead it just stayed put and stared blankly, eager for more opportunities to let her pull its strings. Whatever it was that she instructed it to do, its obedience of those instructions promised to be swift and pleasant.

And then she stepped away, and she let go of its head, and the empty shell found itself empty no longer, because Mark had been returned to it. He blinked a few times as a profound sense of odd displacement in time flickered through his system for a few seconds. Had he blanked out? Gotten lost within a strange, especially involving daydream? Did he just get so relaxed that he fell asleep standing up for a bit? He shook his head to clear away those weird thoughts and the gesture surprised him by working.

“Yeah, um. The elevators,” he mumbled in an attempt to prove he had been paying attention and not dozing off like a rude jerk, “gotta learn, memorize where…where the like, the elevators…where the elevators are. And all that. Cuz I’ll uh…like, be using them…using them a lot. To get around the, the resort. And stuff like that. While I’m here.” Madam Ves responded only by giggling again, though this time her voice had another quality besides the usual caring jovial happiness- one Mark failed to really put a finger on. He hoped that didn’t mean she was upset with him, or worse that she’d changed topics entirely while he wasn’t paying attention, which would mean he’d just embarrassed himself.

“Let’s get you to your room, dear,” she purred. Mark nodded along as he tried to get his thoughts back into a coherent shape. She turned away and moved into the elevator. Mark followed her quickly and without question. His thoughts remained foggy- pleasantly so, but foggy nonetheless- as he waited inside. Madam Ves punched a button on the elevator’s controls, and the doors closed. The usual mechanical sounds and beeps that occupied an elevator in motion played out around him, but they felt distant somehow- like his ears were stuffed with something wet, or he was listening from the other side of a crumbly wall constructed out of sand. Mark failed to notice that his head wobbled a bit from side to side as the elevator vibrated his body. He did, however, notice Madam Ves’s wonderfully pretty hair swishing slightly as she swayed herself. He quite liked that. It was pretty and felt pleasing to watch.

“Ha…hair…pretty…” he mumbled, intending to compliment her but getting the words out so quietly and weakly that he essentially just said it to himself. If she noticed, she seemed to pay him no mind. The elevator arrived. Its digital display read a number that Mark felt too foggy and content to notice, let alone focus on. Reading it would be completely out of the question.

“This way, darling,” Madam Ves preened in a sultry whisper. Despite speaking quietly, and beneath a husky purr to boot, her voice made its way to his brain clear as crystal. He almost didn’t need to instruct his legs to move in order for them to carry him after her. “As you can see, you’ll be here on floor three for your stay.”

“Where…Matt?” A part of Mark’s brain asked Madam Ves using his voice. He felt more bothered that he hadn’t done it himself than he did about the question. That seemed odd, though. Like…that was out of character, wasn’t it?

“He’s on the fourth floor, dearest,” Madam Ves giggled, “but you’ll be forgetting that posthaste.” She turned, her left eye winking to show off her gorgeously long and delicate eyelashes. She leaned over and brought two fingers to her gorgeous lips, drawing Mark’s gaze back to them, to their thick beautiful shape, how it promised delight and safety and praise. He froze for a half second. Her amazing lips punched through his eyes straight into his brain. He could practically feel her kissing a physical dent into it. Then, just as he started recovering enough to speak, she blew him a kiss.

“What do you…mean…” Mark whimpered, his eyes going dull and empty as the imaginary kiss smashed into his face like a hammer. The words simply got jolted out of place on the way to his mouth, then wandered about bleeding momentum until they petered out. Then the fog came rolling in, and it blanketed his brain in a heavy layer of detached, trusting comfort. What had she said? It didn’t matter. He liked her. She’d said something good and comfy. “Sorry…”

“That’s quite alright love,” Madam Ves tittered with something of a cocky smug grin on her face as she stood up. “Come, come. We gotta get you checked in.”

“Yeah…” Mark nodded along. “Gotta…get me checked in…” he followed her, his steps even more automatic than they’d been last time. He walked a bit faster than he normally would, attempting to keep pace with Madam Ves’s long gorgeous legs. She seemed to shift her walk into a more confident, sexy, exaggerated one for some reason. This pleased Mark. He stared contently at her legs and hips as they moved, and he didn’t bother paying any attention at all to anything higher than that.

He didn’t know how long he’d stared at her legs when they stopped. He had no need to. She turned towards him and opened the door. “Your room is this one, little honeybun,” she trilled happily for him. He nodded vacantly, taking time to let his eyes truly feast on the sight of Madam Ves’s voluptuous body as they traveled up its frame. He sighed happily as they slid uuuup and around her huge sumptuous breasts. He then went even foggier when he saw how wide those amazing rich cherry-red lips of hers were pulled into a smile. Nothing but fog and a love of the female form remained accessible to the empty, comfy husk of Mark’s brain. “Do you like my lips, little one?”

“I love your lips,” he sighed happily.

“Then follow me,” Madam Ves grinned as she backed into his room, deliberately bouncing her breasts as she beckoned him closer with one hand. He stumbled after her amazing motherly form, so fixated he swatted the door wider rather than step around or close it. She giggled. “Yes, that’s it honeybun, come closer to your mistress.”

“Yes mistress,” he sighed, his weight pulling him closer like her soft curves had gravity of their own and falling towards her were as natural and effortless as being kept standing on the ground. “Closer…”

He liked how her big fertile breasts bounced and wobbled. He liked how her long lightly aged hand flicked inwards to tell him to approach. He loved her eyes and especially her smile. He could not, would not resist her. Obviously.

“Closer…” he sighed, then she dropped herself seated on his bed. He stumbled closer and fell gracelessly into her lap, into her embrace.

“Tell me you’re cute.”

“I’m cute,” Mark’s body replied instantly and truthfully. Something beneath the fog changed, easily and quickly.

“Tell me cute boys need mommy figures.” She took his arms by the wrists and placed his hands, gently like a good teacher, on her breasts.

“Good boys need mommy figures,” Mark mumbled loud enough she could hear. He experimentally squeezed and pressed on her breasts, rapidly growing more comfortable in her lap.

“You’re a good boy,” Madam Ves said before she planted a long firm kiss on his lips. Feeling her amazing lipstick on his lips set off a joyous explosion inside his brain, blasting everything inside with force it had never felt before. The fog made it all okay though. Mark just resumed gently fondling his Madam Ves’s amazing breasts and submitting his mouth to her. Whatever the blast had broken, it was beneath him. He had lipstick to smear on himself.