The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synesthesia

Author’s Note: Yet another story inspired by my Lady, and I feel privileged to be Hers, and to share in Her inspirations.

Chris hadn’t seen Kim in over three weeks. A family emergency called him away, and she was forced out of town on a business trip less than a day before he returned. It was a serious case of bad timing, since they were both very sexually active and very much in love, and the strain of their own self-control was beginning to show in their daily lives. What communication they had during their time apart, they both eagerly awaited and stretched out for as long as they could.

“…I miss you, Kim,” Chris spoke quietly, feeling somewhere deep inside of him the emotions they shared.

“I miss you too, Chris,” Kim replied, “but I’ll be home in a few days. You know that.”

“Yeah, I know, but…”

“But what?” she asked after a long silence.

Chris took a deep breath. “I feel so drained here, it’s like I can’t manage to do anything that I need to here. I mean, the bills got paid,” he reassured her suddenly, “but the regular things just don’t feel like I’m actually doing anything.”

Kim had seen this before. He was dropping back into his old ways. Before they met, Chris had been something of an introvert, constantly depressed, lethargic. He did all right for himself, but he never had much enthusiasm about anything. Kim had encouraged him, helped him see his own strengths. And Chris returned the favor in full, helping her to overcome her own insecurities.

In short, they brought out the best in each other.

But Chris was slipping away from that, and obviously needed a push in the right direction to find the way again. Kim thought for a moment as she reassured her lover.

“Listen, Chris, I want you to do me a favor,” she said, grinning behind the phone. “I want you to sleep.” A low sigh crossed through the receiver, as Chris’ eyes sagged shut and his body slid back in his chair. “Yes, that’s it, Chris, deeper and more relaxed. I want you to listen to me.”

Chris’ barely conscious mind managed to gather the energy to whisper out, “Yessssss…”

“I want you to remember the times that I have been there, remember the things that I taught you about yourself. That you don’t need another person to accept you for you to accept yourself. I want you to go about the next few days as you normally would, remembering how close to you I am in your heart, and remembering how close to you I will be when I return. If you do a good job around the house and in your routine until I return, I will have an extra-special surprise in store for you when I get home.”

Part of Chris suddenly felt excited at the thought, but he remained deep in trance and completely relaxed. He squirmed at the thought of pleasing Kim. He whispered his compliance, and Kim smiled again

“Good, Chris,” she spoke softly. “Now, I want you to obey, and be prepared for my return. I will talk to you when I get back.”

Kim turned her key and walked in the door, setting her travel bag next to the door. She looked around quickly, and noticed that the dishes were done, the clothes had been cleaned, and even the mail was sorted. Chris was still at work; he’d be there for at least another hour or so. “Plenty of time for me to set up,” she thought aloud, and she pulled a large box out of her travel bag.

Chris turned the key in the lock, and walked into the house. All the lights were still off. Chris shrugged, and flipped on the hall light as he hung up his coat. He turned the corner to see Kim standing in the living room, her hands twined behind her back, and a very innocent look on her face. His heart leaped for joy, but only in that instant between the time he saw her face, and the time that she spoke.

“Sleep.”

Flashes of memory zoomed through his head. Some part of him knew that he had been taken very deep, since he not only had no idea where he was now, but he had even less of an idea how long he had been there. He felt a soft hand grasping his own, leading him somewhere that felt very distant. Or was it just himself growing distant? He couldn’t tell anymore.

He heard a bed somewhere around him, but couldn’t tell if he was on it, or next to it, or what. He eventually decided that he was indeed on the bed, as he felt his body reclining a bit. Something was attached to his ears, and likewise he felt something covering his face. Then he heard something in his head, and wanted to open his eyes to see what had happened.

The glasses that had been secured to his face blinked with white light for a moment, and then slowly formed a rainbow spiral pattern that drew his already muddled mind into total disorientation. A low tone rang in both of his ears, and that seemed to only drive him deeper that he was going already. The swirling lights shifted slightly, and he tried his best to follow them, but eventually gave up trying to do anything.

Lying on the bed, with the goggles flashing their myriad colors across his eyes, and the headphones sounding that soft hum that seemed to echo deep within his head, Chris felt as if he could simply melt off the mattress. Everything around him felt distant and unimportant as the low throb resounded through his body, the lights dancing in his mind even as his eyes were closed. He was so far gone that he could barely feel the bed beneath him anymore, or the blankets moving next to him... no, that’s only your imagination, he told himself.

The patterns in his eyes seemed to shift again slightly, and he felt a wave of warmth wash over him as he opened his eyes partially to look at the new swirls of color. There was a soft clicking somewhere near him, and the tone in his ears took on a different quality. Chris noticed, but by this time he was so far gone that he didn’t really care. There was a rustling near him, and a soft pressure on either side of his legs. Soon, a voice began to accompany the sound that pulsed through him, but it was so hard to concentrate on the words, so he just let them wash through him along with the humming sound.

He felt the goggles being removed from his eyes, and he saw that he had been stripped down in the bed. He could still see the colors twirling behind his eyes. Almost on instinct, he tried to pull his hands toward him, but they were held by something. His wrists had been tied to the bedposts, and as he peered through the rainbow fog lining his vision, he could see his ankles bound likewise. The voice in his ears coaxed the awareness and fear out of him, and he felt as if he were going to melt again.

As he looked in front of him, he noticed the lights on the opposite side of the room silhouetting out the details of a woman approaching him, climbing on top of the bed, and reaching one hand between his legs. Her touch was exquisite, stroking with her fingertips softly, teasing an erection out of him. She then grabbed it and held it firmly in her hand, pumping slowly while applying what seemed like an intense pressure for the delicate touch he had felt only moments before. His eyes rolled back in his head, and the voice continued dimming his awareness as he faded in and out of conscious thought.

He felt her shift slightly above him, and he was suddenly engulfed in moist heat. He felt her hands press against his chest, playing with his nipples, as she rocked up and down on top of him, slowly at first, but with ever increasing speed. The tone and the voice both changed, and he felt his own heat building fast, uncontrollably mounting within himself. He felt like he was being launched over the edge at breakneck speed, but something held it off, and it simply continued to pile up inside. Her tempo increased, and she was bucking up and down above him now. The pleasure was torturous, but no matter how he tried, he couldn’t push himself over.

Finally, he heard a wail and felt her heat clenching around him, and something clicked in his mind, causing him to explode into her. He nearly pushed both of them off the bed as he thrashed wildly in pleasure, were it not for his restraints and her body suddenly pushed down across his.

The earphones were removed. The cloth around his ankles and wrists were untied. Another voice whispered in his ears.

“...Four...five.” His eyes opened to see his girlfriend, Kim, lying on top of him, propped up by an elbow near his face. “How was that, lover?”