The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A TV That Only Plays Spirals

* * *

Jessica and Marion get a new TV at the thrift store. It’s not quite functional... or is it?

* * *

Author’s Note: This story contains adult content. Do not read if you are under 18. All characters in this story are also above the age of 18.

* * *

Jessica and Marion may not have had a ton of money, but when they had a bit extra spending money to their names, they would take trips to the thrift store to find anything they needed or even any novelty items they could keep at home. After all, everything was so cheap, and there were so many cool items to look at. Clothes, too — the two almost always left with a new, cute, fashionable ensemble for both of them on top of new table pieces that would end up just catching dust in the corner.

On this particular day, a few days after the holidays had ended, Marion had gotten a fairly generous holiday bonus and was intended to use part of it to treat her and her girlfriend. Though, they didn’t particularly know what they were looking for. They had options — Jessica needed some new tools for cooking delicious meals for Marion. Marion, meanwhile, needed some new throw pillows to rest her head into after a long difficult day at work.

And the two needed a new TV. Bad. Their old one had broken a few months ago, but a replacement would have costed hundreds. They probably wouldn’t have much luck at the thrift store, they thought, but it was worth a try. At the very least, a TV bought there would make their house more rustic. In Jessica’s words, it would make the apartment “vibe harder”.

Unfortunately, it didn’t seem that the thrift store had much, in terms of nice TVs. Or even just adequate TVs. They had two in the electronics section — one was a small one that probably was from the 70s (though Jessica wanted to buy it based solely on that), and the other was a fairly nice TV — that would have been perfect if it didn’t have “Big Stanky” written in graffiti on the back.

Jessica and Marion were just about ready to give up, though on their way out they passed by the novelty section. Usually, Jessica would see if there were any new nick-nacks she could find that would make a great centerpiece or a great piece to gather dust, but the two were far too disheartened to see merit in finding anything. That was, until, the two saw a TV in the pile — a perfectly sized and colored TV that didn’t seem too old or too expensive. How did they miss it? Why was it in the novelty section, anyways?

Jessica rushed over and checked the price tag. “Woah — that’s well within our budget!” She exclaimed. “We have to get it!”

Marion considered this. It did seem perfect, but, did it seem too perfect by any chance? “Jessica, I... do we know why it’s in Novelty? Maybe it’s a gag?”

Jessica shrugged. “I dunno. But I think we should get it, no? It’s worth a shot, I think! What do you think?”

If she was being frank with herself, Marion did think it was fishy that something so perfect just appeared out of nowhere. There had to be some sort of catch. She was about to decline Jessica’s requests, but seeing that begging, pleading face on her girlfriend always melted Marion’s heart. Jessica knew the way into Marion’s decision-making skills, but it wasn’t like Marion had any complaints about that. Oh, what the hell?

“Sure,” Marion picked up the TV semi-effortlessly, smiling down at Jessica. “Let’s grab it.”

* * *

And so, they did. When Marion and Jessica got home, they set the TV down, promising each other to take a closer look at it upon getting home. Unfortunately, Marion had some work she had to take home that weekend, so she was forced to wait on the TV set up until she was done with all of her loose paperwork. (Jessica, of course, was all pouty and mopey about this.)

Fortunately, Marion was able to finish her work quite quickly (being urged by a comment from Jessica about how she should get a better work-life balance). The two got to work — by which, Marion was setting up all the cables and whatnot, and Jessica cheered her on or read the worn out set up manual to her. The TV was definitely on the older side, and it didn’t seem to be too glamorous, but at the very least that made it easier to navigate.

Eventually, about an hour or so of set up and trial/error later, the TV was running. Satisfied, Marion sat on the couch in front of the TV while Jessica cheered for her competent girlfriend. Marion threw one arm around Jessica and kissed her forehead. With the other arm, she grabbed the remote, aimed it at the TV, and hit the power button.

The TV certainly turned on. At the very least, it was powered on now, though it was not playing any channel. It wasn’t even playing loud obnoxious television static.

Rather, it showed a simple spiral over ambient white noise. Jessica stared at it as Marion seemed bewildered and perplexed.

“Huh... did I do something wrong?” Marion murmured to herself as she flipped the channel. Much to her chagrin, another spiral appeared, though this one at a different speed and with different colors. Marion flipped it again. Another spiral. She kept flipping, having flipped through 5 or so more channels, only to find out that the TV indeed only played spirals.

“Shit,” Marion breathed out heavily. “We spent $50 on this! For some scam?” Marion’s voice rose a bit, and then she calmed down as she turned to Jessica. “What should we do?”

“Let’s tinker with it a bit more,” Jessica suggested. “At the very least, we can find a spiral less hideous than this one.”

She was right. The spiral that was currently on screen was bright purple and red, and while it should have been relaxing, all it did was strain Marion’s eyes to look at. Marion flipped again, and a few more times until she gave up right on the perfect spiral — an innie spiral that alternated between sky blue and green colors. Marion and Jessica’s favorite colors, oddly enough — in their favorite shades as well.

The spiral enticed them. After a few minutes of frustration with the TV, suddenly the two felt all their worries melting away. Deep down, Marion knew that they should probably return the TV to the store. But part of her wanted to accept the losses, and just stare at the spiral, deep into the spiral, deeper and deeper...

“You know,” Jessica started in a sleepy voice, reorienting herself, “we don’t have to give it back. This spiral is quite nice, actually. Makes me all oozy and sleepy and relaxed...”

“Yeah...” Marion haphazardly agreed, staring into it. “Let’s just stare for a while. It’s been a rough day.”

As they stared into the spiral, they began to notice more and more things in it. The slight static in the green, and a light blue mist around it. More importantly, they saw words — words that would have shocked and humiliated them under normal circumstances, but words that they now seemed more open to. Words they were more accepting towards.

In Marion’s color, it showed words such as “dominance, caretaking, power, lust, greed, gentle, overtaking, ownership...” and in Jessica’s color, the exact opposite played: “mindless, obedient, submissive, slave, subservient, obey, release...”

What was going on? Deep down in her mind, Marion and Jessica were trying to think why it was showing those words to them; but it was oddly okay. It felt natural. And in a strange way, it was awaking feelings in them. More so, Jessica and Marion could both feel themselves gaining more and more confident to play with each other, to do things they’ve tried to do but never succeeded at. Dominance. More specifically, gentle dominance. Marion wanted to take over Jessica, and Jessica wanted to obey.

“What better time than now?” A voice from the TV suddenly boomed, playing for the two lesbians. Marion and Jessica were not startled by the voice as they normally would be; it was quite the soothing, relaxing female voice after all. “What better time than now to take control of your loved one? To shower them with love, so that they’ll never leave? To keep your loved one in your grasp? Hold them, bind them to you... why not now?”

Marion groaned mindlessly. It was as if the voice was talking to her, so kindly too. Urging her to do what she wanted. To do what she wanted with Jessica... it was right — why not now?

“What better time than now,” another voice played, this one a bit lighter but still feminine — in a way, similar to how Jessica’s voice sounded in respect to Marion. “Than to submit to your lover? To do as they say, to be held gently in their arms. Warmth. The subtle peace of obedience. Obedience is pleasure. So please obey your lover. Obey, mindlessly, brainlessly... like feeble grass in the wind.”

“Yes... obey...” Jessica repeated. How could she be so oblivious to something so obvious? It was so easy to obey. It was so easy to be obedient, to serve, to be a plaything for her lover.

Marion turned to Jessica. Marion’s eyes looked hungrier than usual, and in a way, more confident than usual. Time and time again, the two would try to have fun in the bedroom, and they were never fully able to — potentially because of Marion’s lack of confidence in topping or Domming Jessica, but mainly because they were just too embarrassed every time they started.

But now was different. The two felt calmer, more relaxed; and in their trance like state, Marion began to speak to Jessica. Jessica could see the spirals reflected in Marion’s eyes — not that it was a huge problem, though.

“Mm,” Marion hummed, staring at Jessica with a satisfied yet eager smile on her face. “This TV really was a good decision. Maybe we were wrong to have so many reservations. It’s making you look just... just a bit tastier.”

“Marion,” Jessica murmured hypnotically back. “I want you... I need you. I need to be... under you. Under your words. Please.”

It was almost too perfect, the shift in attitude between the two. But neither of them minded. Marion leaned in to kiss Jessica’s lips, softly at first and then rougher as Marion grabbed Jessica’s head and pulled her deeper into the kiss. They began to make out with each other after Marion lifted a finger to Jessica’s lip and pulled her jaw down. Marion’s left arm wrapped around Jessica’s shoulder and grabbed her girlfriend possessively, while her right arm was being used to grab and pull a fistful of Jessica’s hair. Jessica cried out in surprise, though she didn’t particularly mind the hair pulling. She just wanted to be under Marion’s touch — however Marion wanted to use her.

Marion pushed Jessica on her back on the couch, getting on top of her and grinning at her greedily, needing more and more from Jessica. And yet, wanting to be so gentle with her — after all, Jessica’s body was quite frail at times, and Marion didn’t want to break her. At least, not too hard.

A little bit of mind breaking was okay, as the two subconsciously realized after watching the TV even for a few minutes.

“Jessica,” Marion’s voice led into a growl as she stared down at a quivering Jessica. “I need you. I need you so, so hard.” Jessica’s hands were beginning to claw just a little at Jessica’s shoulders, making her whimper under it.

“Take off your clothes — everything,” Marion suddenly ordered, being the first time she’d ordered Jessica to do anything (despite Jessica’s continuous requests for Marion to boss her around.) Jessica quickly began throwing off her clothes, sparing no article as they landed on the floor across the room. Marion, of course, also took off her own garments, leaving herself in just her bra and panties. Soon enough, Jessica was completely naked, shaking and blushing like a beet under Marion’s grasp.

“Let me worship your body,” Marion cooed as she moved her head towards Jessica’s neck. “Your perfect, beautiful body...”

“M-Mistress,” Jessica moaned the word out, not even having agreed on a title beforehand. It came naturally to her as Marion moved down to kiss and lick Jessica’s neck, moving her hands down to Jessica’s tits to grab them. Stroking with her thumbs, Marion moved the breasts around in a circular motion.

With each passing second Marion seemed to grab on harder to her girlfriend’s body, her nice, round breasts. The words sank into Marion’s mind. What better time than now? All this time, she needed Jessica. She needed to own Jessica, too.

Jessica let out a loud cry of pain as Marion went down and gave her a long, nice, big hickey. Just thinking of the words spoken by the TV made Marion more needy — and Jessica, as well.

“Please, Mistress, give me more!” Jessica begged, staring into Marion’s eyes with desperation.

“You want more, poor thing? You really want more of this?” Marion noticed her begging. She was more than happy to oblige, but part of her wanted to tease Jessica just a little, first. “What do you want me to do to you?”

“I-I want you... I want you to...” Jessica trailed off as she moaned again when Marion squeezed her boobs harder.

“You want me to what? Use your words, my beautiful, perfect plaything.”

“I... you... can you please... can you please e-eat me out, Mistress...?” Jessica’s voice became a squeaky whisper after mere seconds of Marion’s teasing. Of course, it was so cute, that it was almost controlling Marion by itself. How could Marion turn down such an adorable, pathetic request?

“Of course I will, darling.” Marion gave a wide grin, her eyes still droopy from the potential hypnosis, as she gave a sweet soft peck to Jessica’s drooling lips. Tracing kisses down her body, Marion made her way down Jessica’s neck, chest, belly, and thighs. Of course she didn’t immediately go for Jessica’s dripping wet cunt. Instead, she pulled back as Jessica whimpered more.

“P-please...”

“Oh, I’m going to eat you out,” Marion promised with the same cruel grin on her face. “But I’m going to make it better for you... by making you wait.”

Jessica begged more and more as Marion proceeded to ignore her, choosing to use two of her fingers to rub against Jessica’s clit. Marion, in the interim, could feel herself getting more and more aroused as she began grinding and thrusting herself against Jessica’s leg. Marion pushed her fingers deeper into Jessica’s pussy, feeling her tight lips around them. Jessica groaned and panted, thrusting herself against Marion’s fingers to get them deeper, to get them hitting all the right spots.

“So good for me, plaything,” Marion cooed, continuing to soak Jessica’s leg with her own cunt. “So, so good for me. Why don’t you beg, just a little more, just because I like hearing your voice so much...”

“Please, Jessica! Please, Mistress! Please — please, fuck me with your mouth! I... I want to please you, I want to obey! Please, I’ll do anything...!”

Jessica’s begs continued for a while, and all throughout it, Marion’s smile got wider and more sadistic. More impatient, too, in a way — she wanted to keep Jessica anxiously waiting, but she didn’t want to keep herself waiting, either.

“Very well, plaything. I’ll ask one thing of you... I’ll ask you to pledge your obedience to me. To your loving Mistress,” Marion urged.

“Yes, Mistress! I’ll obey and follow you forever!” Jessica pledged. “Always and forever... please, please eat me out... please please please...”

“Good girl,” Marion cooed, finally moving her head to meet Jessica’s pussy lips. She began lightly licking it with easy strokes of her tongue, going onto wetter, harder, and faster licks as she buried her head in Jessica’s crotch. Jessica moaned out over and over, quivering under the touch as Marion did her dirty work. More and more, with every movement of Marion’s tongue or lips or jaw, it brought Jessica closer and closer to orgasm.

Marion needed more, herself. She grabbed the inner sides of Jessica’s thighs and pushed her legs apart, giving her more of an entrance to sink her tongue deeper. Marion kissed and sucked and made sure her lips got every part of Jessica’s cunt, and that her tongue got all the way inside. Deeper. Sweeter.

“Ah! Aaah!” Jessica cried out. “Yes, yes, yes! Mistress, I love you so much! I’m so close, I—“ Jessica trailed off, her voice turning into nothing but loud, erotic moans and panting as she finished, shivering against her Mistress’s tongue through her orgasm. Jessica rode it out against Marion’s mouth, and Marion began dry humping against the couch to relieve herself.

Jessica was so good, so obedient; and Marion was so, so dominant. These things were painfully obvious through Jessica’s orgasm, and through Marion’s newfound confidence in Domming.

Maybe TV and hypno nights were going to become more of a regular thing. Maybe Marion didn’t need to work so late everyday. Maybe she could just come home early every day and proceed to lovingly fuck the shit out of Jessica.

That sounded quite nice to her — and she was sure it would sound lovely to Jessica, as well.

* * *

A few days later, Jessica and Marion lounged around in the house — regular clothes with harnesses and sexy lingerie underneath — only to be interrupted by the doorbell. It was company they were expecting, they realized as they opened the door to see two of their good friends.

“Jessica! Marion!” Valarie exclaimed happily, bouncing inside. Her girlfriend, Isabel, carried a bouquet of roses behind her. “It’s so good to see you again! Sorry we’ve been so busy.”

“Come inside! No need to explain,” Jessica said happily as she led the two inside. “Make yourselves at home — I just made fresh baked pies!”

The four girls sat down by the table in the living room, taking off their coats and beginning to relax for a little. They all had such busy days, after all.

“Hey, while you’re here,” Marion piped up, a devious smile on her face. “Wanna see the new TV we got the other day?”

* * *