The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAINTED LOVE

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Seductive music blended into the audience’s applause as the tall black curtain closed. Shiri stood staring quietly at the curtain for a moment and began to walk back stage.

She handed her box and wire microphone to the tech, “great show Shiri”

“Yeah whatever, fuck off.”

A man walked up to Shiri and said, “There is already a line, you have to go sign autographs.”

“Can’t you just give me a rubber stamp or something?”

“Your fans love you.”

“My fans expect to get their twenty dollars worth, which includes a signed autograph picture.”

Yes, that’s me sitting there, fake smile, shaking hands with people as I wonder if they wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Surprised I don’t have some wicked disease. Most of these guys will go home and jack-off holding my picture, a picture of me in full costume like I am now, a sexy half magicians costume with netted stockings and a top hat. They droll over me as I sign their pictures and tell how great it is to meet me and for twenty dollars they get the memory of being close to me. Some I can tell are actually die hard fans, they look scared when they walk up to me and I give them a wink, I never say anything because if I do it could start a never ending conversation and I would never get out of there.

But I see it, as well as the casino entertainment managers, the lines are getting shorter and the seats in the auditorium are less and less full. Ticket sales are down and only on the weekends do I pack them in for maybe one show out of the two I do per night.

I have thought about it, I must have let this happen some how. That’s me in my dressing room alone and that knock at the door is him. A guy I hypnotized during my show. Yes I am stage hypnotist and magician, a new concept I came up with and have become famous for. See how he obediently sits down? I snap my fingers and out he goes.

Oh what am I going to do? Well first of all, I am going to pour myself a drink, then have a cigarette and I am going to turn this guy into a stud and have him fuck me like there is no tomorrow and by the time I am done, I will be so drunk that I will pass out and tomorrow I will not remember today. He will fuck me here and we will go to my room and fuck me there, he may fuck me on the elevator or in the hallway, who cares, fuck, fuck, fuck, never ends and never satisfies me. He might have had a wife or girl friend in the audience, I don’t know, but he is mine tonight and he means about as much to me as this drink or cigarette I am smoking. In the morning he will leave and every step he takes away from my room will be one more step further to forgetting where he was and what he was doing last night. If for some reason he goes to a hypnotist to find out as he might be suspicious, I have already figured out ways to give him false memories of him obtaining a hooker and being drugged as he was ripped off of all his money. Something his wife or girlfriend will not like and more than likely will stop the pursuit of finding what happened. I have been caught before, but my attorney gets phone numbers and I just give a call and change things around. I always win; I am one of the best.

He’s so hypnotized now that doesn’t even realize how sexy it is for me to be slowly wiggling off my panties. As far as his mind is concerned right now, I am lamp shade or something other than sexy.

That’s me there, being banged on the couch. Drinking and smoking and if I put my mind to it I might even cum tonight. He is as good as I knew he would be, I have a knack for picking them out and he is a stud alright. Under hypnosis he will fuck me all night long until I pass out from the alcohol.

You think I enjoy this don’t you? Well in some ways I do and some, I really don’t know. The more he bangs on me, the more I think about how I will soon be kicked out of the casino. You see, I am no longer the latest hottest thing on the strip. My picture is no longer on the sides of the busses or on the billboards, but if you look around like in the mono rail guides that tell you the train times, you will find me in a small ad somewhere.

That’s right, it is almost over for me, everyone is a hypnotist and we are a dime a dozen now. Once upon a time stage hypnosis was a secret and now you can log onto the internet or buy a book and if you’re creative enough like me, you can put together a show.

I know one guys who hypnotizes with a hand puppet, he lasted a few months and another guy who brought his Labrador retriever into the show. Oh yes I am not kidding, he used his fucking dog to hypnotize, I am equivalent in skill to a dog, he lasted a little while. But my skills with magick and setting up a show with dancing girls who would hypnotize the men on stage and how I had the men interact to the girls, it was sexy and funny and really a hit until you have seen it a thousand times and now everyone is doing it and it is getting old.

That’s me getting fucked up against the wall in the elevator, look at all those lights in Vegas, such a pretty thing to see. Glass all around and no one is watching me and what I am doing, they are all watching things more spectacular then me getting it in an elevator.

There I am again and yes I am taking pills. I get whatever drugs I want from my doctor and did I mention I was doing him to or is that supposed to be confidential?

The drugs mix well with the alcohol. I sometimes have visions and some very interesting psychedelic experiences plus they keep me from the hard fact that soon, I will be nobody again.

That’s me again, getting banged against the hotel window some 36 floors up. If the glass gives away, we will fall to our deaths and that would be the ultimate thrill. But even this is getting boring and I have decided for some hot tub sex. They were supposed to come in today and fix it. I kicked them out this morning and told them to come back later, I need my sleep and these assholes show up at ten in the morning to do work on the hot tub? I enjoy how I feel with the drugs in my system as I sit in the hot tub, sometimes the water even gives me orgasms as it bubbles all over me.

With a snap of my finger, I will soon have my stud join me, but first, I want to sit here and enjoy it for a little bit.

And that’s me, feeling a little tingle in my toes and wondering what’s going on and there I am holding onto the sides of the tub as I get the shit electrocuted out of me.

Oh and that’s me, being put into the back of an ambulance and that’s the EMT technician checking me out under the sheet. Oh and that long beep sound is me about to die and that’s the pervert technician with paddles and I am getting electrocuted again. Strange how they say we always go to the tunnel of light and for me, all I could feel was being fucked up against the window.

That’s me laying there with a smile on my face and my nipples erect as the pervert tech watches my heart beat on the monitor and wondering why I am smiling. They have no idea I am on drugs and as far as they know this is from the shock in the hot tub that nobody came to repair. To be truthful, I think the shock knocked me out and I had an OD while knocked out, however, something changed in me, something very strange happened and this is where my story really begins.

The first thing I noticed was flowers all over my hospital room, none from any so called friends that didn’t make money off of me. Mostly they were from the casino managers, the guy I was screwing me that night and a few that slipped through the cracks from people I don’t know. I wondered why I wasn’t dead and felt a little angry. The tub must have shut off before it finished me off, it was a strange experience being shocked with all those drugs in my system, the sex and hypnosis, I think I actually went into a trance staring at the lights of Vegas out the window, when I got shocked.

“Hello Shiri, I am Dr. Macy.”

“Hello.”

“You’re going to be alright and I have a few questions I need to ask you.”

“Okay.”

He opened up my chart, read for a moment and then asked, " Do you suffer from depression and paranoid delusions?”

“No, I don’t.”

“So you don’t have any psychotic episodes of any kind?”

“No, something was wrong with the hot tub, I didn’t try to electrocute myself.”

“Oh I know that, but as far as I can tell, you’re being treated for every psychological disease known to man kind, care to tell me how you got all these drugs in your system?”

“I’d rather not talk about that.”

“Would you like help with your drug addiction?”

“Just forget about it!”

“About what?”

This was odd, did he simply say that because he wanted to humor me or is he stupid?

“The drugs in my system.”

“I am looking at your chart, I can’t see any drugs, looks clean to me, you can probably go home tomorrow, and we just want to monitor you for awhile.”

I slept some after that, waking up to delicious hospital food and thinking about what happened. He really did seem to forget, I grabbed the chart off the wall and oh yes, they found everything. So what happened? He was going to do something about this, I know he was and he did nothing.

That’s me sitting there alone in a small conference room at the casino waiting for the entertainment managers, oh abut three days later. I was right, the doctor did nothing, but it had to be one of the nurses who sold my charts to a tabloid, so it is official, I am on drugs. I haven’t even felt the need for them the past couple of days which indicates I am not yet hooked and I find that to be strange. My mind is clearer than ever, in fact it is like I am hypnotized and I am the hypnotist. I really don’t know how to explain it, only that I feel really great.

A door opens and a few men in suits walk in. They sit down and one of them tells me how I really fucked things up for the casino.

“And to think you sent me flowers a few days ago like you cared about me.”

“Your drug habit is bad publicity.”

“So I have a press conference and tell everyone I have a drug disease, I go to a clinic, get out in a few days healed and a hero, that’s good publicity isn’t it?”

“Well Shiri, to be honest, your show is loosing money and we were going to have to do something sooner or later, but you’re still an asset.”

“You sent flowers to an asset, oh thank you.”

“There is no smoking in here Shiri.”

“Fuck off, I am just an asset.”

“If you give us a moment, we have a way of saving your show.”

“I’m listening,” if they could save my show I was going to listen, I had thought long and hard on how to do so and I had nothing.

One of the suits reached over to a button on an intercom and said, “Send him in.”

A man I knew well who criticized my show for being to sexual walks in with a Labrador retriever, it was an insult and I knew it, they where going to try to add this to my show somehow, or so I thought.

“You’re going to have Jason and his hypno dog Max open the show for me?”

“No Shiri, you’re going to be a part of his show.”

“Excuse me?”

“We are going to have several hypnosis shows in one, Jason and Max here will be the hosts and you and your girls of hypnosis will have a ten minute skit.”

“Let me understand, you’re going to monopolize the stage hypnosis shows in Las Vegas?”

“It’s the only way Shiri, there is twenty-two hypnosis shows in Vegas now and we intend to get the top seven for our show. Of course you’re going to have to take a pay cut and well... move out of the hotel.”

“This is unbelievable, why can’t I host the show.”

“Because you don’t have a dog,” Jason said.

“You people are replacing me with a dog, like that poor girl from the taco bell commercials that got replaced by that bug eyed rat Chihuahua?”

“Listen Shiri, that’s show business, you don’t have the talent, other talent moves in.”

“Well I will have a talk with my attorney, my contract is for another two years.”

“Your contract is void, you’re a drug addict, and you’re supposed to stay clean.”

I began to shake, I wanted to reach over that table and slap that mother fucker’s face off his head.

“Now calm down Shiri,” Jason said. “Max here, really likes you, how can you resist those calming eyes of his, so big and deep.”

I knew what he was doing and a part of me wanted him to do it. It was either that or jump off the top of the hotel later holding signed autographs of me saying goodbye. But as I was looking into Max’s eyes, something strange was going on. I was turning this dog on and there was a passionate love for me the longer I looked into his eyes.

He started to whimper at how much he liked me and I could I was in this dogs mind. I was arousing him some how just by loving him. I looked at his owner Max who had a look of confusion at what was going on and I felt an angry hate towards him and I somehow shared it with Max.

Suddenly Max growled and with no warning, he jumped up and locked his teeth on Jason’s face.

Suits begin to fly over the table, trying to pull Max off of Jason and when they did, Max turned on them, bite after bite, it was perfect for that show, When Good Animals Go Bad. I had never seen a dog fight this viciously and Max was taking over. One suitor tried to crawl away and Max mounted him like as if he was a bitch and began to do him from the rear as he viciously bit the man on the back. I felt bad because I knew I had really screwed up this dog.

Later that day I found out that Max had run away. To top it off Jason had stitches all over his face and arm. There were rumors that he planned to sue the casino and me because I must have been wearing some kind of perfume that makes dogs go psycho.

That night I poured myself a drink and sat down. It was time for some self-hypnosis to help me relax and put things into perspective. I raised my hand in front of my face until my finger relaxed, then dropping my hand in my lap I closed my eyes and, nothing. That’s right, I have been doing this for years and nothing. I tried counting backwards and even listening to a hypnosis tape and nothing.

I sat there miserable thinking how much of a failure I was, remembering where I grew up and my favorite park as a child and suddenly I was there. Well I wasn’t really there but the park was in my room, every detail of the swing set and merry-go-round.

I made it go away and had flowers appear for me. I made those go away and started doing objects and people. I would take digital photos and they would not be in the photos but my eyes could see them.

All night long I tried to understand what was happening to me. How was I doing this? This is like as if I was hypnotized, just like the people in my show whom I could make them see things that where not there. Then it happened, I realized what went wrong or in my case what went right. The night I go shocked I fried my conscious mind and somehow my subconscious made up a ghost conscious mind for me. But everything was running off my subconscious mind.

I ran down to the casino and sat down at a table. The dealer looked at me, I looked at him and I could feel it as I took him over. How nice he felt, I played on hand and he let me win. Then he decided to give me all of the chips he had on the table because I desired them.

I walked away as he asked me if I wanted my winning. I just walked, almost ran. I bumped into a man who asked me if I was alright. He was handsome and I looked into his eyes, his pupils got big, I continued to invade his mind. He breathed so soft for me, he became so relaxed.

“Come with me, just for tonight, I need you.”

I took his hand and we went back to my room. This was the first time in many months that I made love. Yes it was with a stranger so how could that be, but I see everything in his mind, a whole universe that I was rearranging to my liking. When I was done, he was not the same man. He was someone knew and programmed to my liking and every need. Whoever he was before was dead and gone and I felt no remorse over that. He was mine and I took him slowly and I also realized that if I wanted to I could have done it instantly, it was too easy.

I continued to invade others, I no longer had to look into their eyes, I could do it instantly just by focusing on them. I could do it from the next room or across town.

I would do it when my new man was banging me, I would just sit there and let my mind go, I loved it. I could find people that I never met before and make them come to me.

Soon I would be in charge, but I liked to take things one step at a time. The owner of the casino who also owns six other top resorts in Vegas, he was the one who had the bright idea of stringing me up. Keeping in the show out of charity after what had happened and really it was not charity, it was good PR if you know what I mean.

My guys brought him and his wife to his office where I sat. It was a big office with the finniest furniture made of redwood. I remember meeting his wife whom I would later find out, after she saw one of my shows, had ran around telling everyone that at least one casino hotel needed a slut for the revenue.

I sat there in a sparkling silver sheer see though top and nothing else on when they arrived, smoking and enjoying a drink from his private expensive stash of fine liquor.

“You don’t have any clothes on.”

“I knew you were smart, all these hotels and it must be your brilliant powers of observation that got you here, but you’re right and it’s turning you on,” I said with a soft smile.

“Are these your men Shiri?”

“They are your men, you just never pay attention to them so you don’t know what they look like, kind of like how you didn’t pay attention to me when you decided to fuck up my career, so much for your powers of observation. ”

“What do you want from me?”

“I want all your wealth and I want you to stay on as an administrator working for me.”

“I’m not going to give it you.”

“Oh yes you will, these are the papers that need to be signed and all you have to do is sign them.”

“Let me guess, I sign them or you will kill my wife. It will never stand up in court, they will know I was forced.”

“Who said anything about court of killing your wife?” I asked. “You’re going to do it because you love me.”

I took a puff off the cigarette and stood up. I slowly walked over to him; his eyes began to glaze over as he focused. I placed my hand on his cheek and slightly sticking out my tongue to touch his lips, I gave his a long soft sensuous kiss.

“Now get on your knees and please me in front of your wife, show her how much you love me and not her.”

She yelled at me as he did, calling me a fucking tramp as tears went down her face.

“He’s good at this, too bad he will never care enough about you to do this for you. In fact he will never care about you ever again, does that hurt you, because all this feels so good to me.”

She tried to get away from the security guards but it was useless and after he told me during the middle of the licking of my life, that he loved me, she began to act like she was going to faint. I broke her and I did it good.

I sat down and he crawled to me, pushing him as he buried his head between my legs, I lit a second cigarette and continued to enjoy.

“You know something, you’re about to loose all that money. I bet you’re a trophy wife. He has money so he had you and without you, you’re a nothing. Now to save you from having to go back to whatever trailer park you limped out of, how about you come over here and take his place.”

She slowly shook he head.

“Do it for the money or do it because you love him, either way, if you don’t you’re going to loose it all, so come on, I will let you keep that ring around your finger.”

She began to cry some more.

“Now look, you’re crying again. I can make you do this instantly, but I want you to do it.”

That would be me picking up that gun and putting it to his head and that would be his wife getting on her knees and pleasing me.

I can imagine what some of you are thinking, what an evil bitch. I also know that some of you are sitting there reading this with your cock in your hand, so what does that say about you?

I wasn’t done with Vegas. They had lost interest in my show and had no longer found me fascinating. But with my new found abilities, I wanted to change all of that.

After lots of advertising the show was ready and this time, I was performing from one of the casino’s largest auditoriums, it was a sold out show.

I with my cane and top hat and my girls with there silver shimmering outfits came out on stage for that hypnosis show of a life time. See me dance and move across the stage as you notice the blank faces on the people around you. You feel nice and comfortable and you can hear one woman scream from off in the distance and then she suddenly gives in to what is happening to her. You can’t move and you just keep watching me. Spirals spinning on the screens behind me and twirling laser light all over.

Soon people would be buying tickets for my show months and months in advance. The day came when I was televised across the world and everyone wanted me. I was the most desired woman on the planet and no man could resist. Everyone wanted a piece of me.

That’s me there, lying on a slab in the morgue. I am in bits and pieces. Thousands of my fans broke through security and ripped me to shreds. I guess it is what I always wanted, to be loved to death, it hurt only for a little bit and it was strange because I could still see the lights of Las Vegas from a window on a high-rise as I died.

There I am, sitting there on the steps of the UNLV eating a sandwich. My name is Cindy and I have been in Las Vegas just one semester. I am going to be a star someday and perform in the best show on the strip, all I want to be is loved to death, just like the star I am.

“Oh hey there,” Cindy said as the Labrador retriever came over and took a sneaky bite of her sandwich.

“Are you hungry, here you go,” Cindy said giving him the food.

Lifting up the tag on the collar, Cindy said out loud, “Max the Hypnotist.”

Cindy petted the dog and asked, “Do you belong to Max the hypnotist or are you Max the Hypnotist?”

Cindy looked into the dog’s deep dark eyes; she began to feel comfortable and unable to move. “Scram! Go away dog, what are you doing to me? Stop it, oh god, stop it. I’m not Cindy? No wait, stop. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!”

Cindy fell over and laid there for a minute until Max began licking her face.

“Okay, okay stop, " she said sitting up. “Oh this is a nice body.”

That’s me there, walking with my dog. Things really didn’t work out for me in life but I get another chance and this time people are going to pay for my death. My name is Shiri and I just want to be loved.

With love
Shiri