The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Take It Easy

“I love you, man,” my roommate, Mathew, expresses after a few hours of drinking at the club downtown. Mathew is nineteen, not too tall but muscular, but he looked 21. No one was carding, so we decided to take full advantage of the opportunity.

“You’ve had enough,” I tell him as I escort him to my Saturn. Mathew is a freshman, so he doesn’t have a car. The college doesn’t allow them on campus for first-year students.

As we drive away, I tell him that he needs to take it easy when we go to the clubs. “I take it plenty easy,” he replies. “Apparently,” I tell him with a smirk. He begins to talk complete non-sense.

Mathew passes out after a few minutes. It’s a long way until we get back to our college, which is about fifteen miles out of town. The country road we normally take is not well lit, to say the least. I pull of to the side, behind a few trees. I turn the light on and try to wake Mathew up, which he doesn’t. He is out cold. Now is my chance. I previously bought a CD system with a hypnosis manual over the internet for just this type of opportunity.

Ever since I met Mathew three months ago, I have been wishing to see his body. He is one of those shy guys who wears his clothes to the bathroom and is in clean ones before anyone can see him. From what I saw in the fall, when he wore shorts and short-sleeve shirts was that he was rather muscular for his size, and his legs were covered with sandy brown hair. He doesn’t wear tight shirts at all, not even a wife-beater around. I started becoming anxious after winter came along.

I unfasten Mathew’s seat belt. He doesn’t budge. He is breathing through his mouth, which is slightly open and revealing a perfect row of teeth. I watch in apprehension for a moment and finally decide to act. I move his upper body slightly forward and remove his jacket. He is very warm from the all the alcohol he drank, and his face is a dark red. I lift his shirt off. His arms are extremely heavy, so it takes a couple seconds. He’s got a patch of the same sandy brown hair as his legs coming to his belly button and a think line of hear going half-way up his abs, which are gorgeously chiseled from what seems stone. They are virtually rock hard. His chest is firm and slightly hairy. I make his seat recline, using the electronic controls. Mathew lying down in my car, completely unconscious with his shirt off is almost too much to bear. But I force myself to stay calm. I caress him for a few minutes and move downward.

He is wearing a brown leather belt. I quickly unbuckle it but don’t remove it. The shiny silver button on his carpenter jeans call to me, so I unbutton them and take the zipper down. I spread the two flaps of thick material as to see his boxers, which are green plaid and flannel. I have to make myself wait to see that treasure, though. I continue my exploration of Mathew’s young but mature body.

I pull his pants further down, revealing his hairy legs, more muscular than the last time I saw them. I knew he had been working out, but I didn’t think that much. I feel them up and down. His hair is course and curly. I massage his muscles for a few minutes, thereby allowing them to relax further.

I open Mathew’s eyelids to find out how much he is really unconscious and come to find that his eyes are rolled back. I rummage around underneath my seat and pull out a portable CD player with stereo headphones. Then, I open the glove compartment and pull out a disc that said “Train Disc One.” I place the CD into the player and place the headphones over Mathew’s ears, hitting play shortly after.

Almost instantaneously, a small bulge is beginning to grow underneath Mathew’s boxers. I bite my lip in anticipation but realize that it isn’t time yet to give him what I truly want to. For the time being, I massage his growing cock through his boxers. The CD finishes after about half an hour. Mathew has reached a full 8 ½ inches, but has not cum because the subliminal messages implanted in his brain prevent it from occurring until a certain word is said. The commands have already begun his desire to obey. His cock is throbbing and a deep red color.

I reach across the mountain above Mathew’s legs to get a second CD from the glove compartment, which read “Train Disc Two.” I place it into the CD player and let it begin its work. Mathew, though unconscious, was relaxing more and more. His breathing slows and deepens, and the rest of his body relaxes more and more. The second phase of the training program only lasts seven or eight minutes. This, however, enables the permanent commands to sink into Mathew’s unconscious mind. It is well-worth the wait, I hope.

I take a disc, titled “Training Finalization,” from the glove compartment and insert it into the CD player. Immediately, Mathew’s cock and stomach begin to spasm violent. I begin to drive back. I make sure to put this track on repeat because it must be listened to three times to fully instill the messages and commands into Mathew’s brain. I pull into the single-car garage leading to our on-campus apartment and wait until the track has finished for the third time. I remove the headphones and take a glance at my slave, still completely unconscious and unaware of what has happened. I find myself smiling and having a raging hard-on.

I get out of the car and take Mathew’s clothes into the living room. I then go back to the garage and walk around the side of my car. After opening the passenger door, I lift Mathew from the vehicle and carry him into the living room, his cock still engorged with blood. I set him down on the couch. The final CD programmed Mathew to be completely naked at all times, except in public, at which time he is to wear tight shirts and loose pants. I remove his shoes and finish pulling his jeans and boxers off.

I give Mathew a deep tissue massage, from his shoulders all the way down. His firm muscles relax to mush as I do this. After a while, I move back to Mathew’s cock, rubbing it intensely and watching it become engorged with even more blood. It had grown to an amazing 8 ¾ inches by now. I can tell Mathew is wanting to cum. I begin to suck his immense cock. I can’t even fit it into my mouth. I move up and down, feeling the veins which have gotten as big as they can.

After roughly an hour of this activity, I tell Mathew the word that allows him to cum. He explodes with a massive twitch that causes his entire body to tremble. It lands all over his stomach and chest. I lick Mathew’s body from top to bottom, cleaning up his mess. Knowing he will return the favor many times, I do this for him. His cum is sweet and creamy. It goes down my throat smoothly.

In the midst of all this, I notice I am about to cum. I quickly put my raging cock into Mathew’s mouth. I shoot a load so huge that I don’t understand how Mathew is still breathing with it in his mouth. He is, however. I put my cock further in his mouth and notice that his teeth clench slightly. I move my cock up and down. An amazing feeling comes over me. I cum again in his mouth. I can’t stop because the feeling is so good. I continue this for a long time, maybe forty minutes.

I finally do stop. I have no energy left and am extremely exhausted. I clean myself up and talk to my new slave before I head to my bedroom. “You thought you could get away with hiding yourself from me, didn’t you? Well, you will do nothing but desire to do so now. You will please me in any way possible. You will do what I say when I say it, and there is nothing you can do about it. You are no longer the shy boy I met. Instead, you are now anxious to show me what you are. You are my slave. All mine.” I see that his cock has rested and gone flaccid. I can’t have that. I instruct him that he will remain erect at all times, no matter what. Immediately, his limp cock becomes straight and true.

“Good night, Mathew.” If he only knew how deeply asleep he would remain.