The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Takedown: Professor Earnshaw.

By The Slaver.

Professor Earnshaw had a swagger, and an attitude that matched his swagger. At 5′10″ tall and 225 lbs. he was a fine piece of manly muscle. From head to toe he was covered in a thick pelt of dark hair. It framed his pecs, creating a halo around his big areolas and protruding nipples, and coalesced at his cleavage to trail down to his pubes, a thick patch that surrounded his cock and balls. His pale cock was about four inches flaccid, but thick.

Professor Earnshaw maintained his physique. He dressed impeccably, tight-fitting tailored suits that accented every curve, every rip, every bulge. He followed sports and conversed with his fellow colleges about current events, and advantages in their field of study, without sounding like an old man. Professor Earnshaw’s boyish mien betrayed his age: he was at least eleven, or twelve years older than most of his colleges.

But, for all of this Professor Earnshaw had a flaw, he was Homophobic , to the point that on his weekends off, he would drive into another state, pick up some ‘fag’ as he called them, and then beat the crap out of them, stripped them naked, and then left them bleeding in some back alley. Professor Earnshaw was amazed that over the years he had been doing this, that the Law had not caught up with him, or one of his victims had not come looking for revenge: But that was about to change.

The bus pulled into the bus stop, the passages slowly got off the bus in ones and twos. The last person off the bus; stood by the bus looking around. The tall, blond, figure had been too this town many time before, but, from now on everything would change, the figure was on a mission, the mission was of revenge. And it was about to begin, it would take some-time to complete, but, the figure was sure of its success, a lot of its time and effort had gone into its planning.

Professor Earnshaw sat at his deck in the research lab where he worked, someone entered the room. He looked up and saw a young man standing in front of the deck. “Are Yes!” Said Professor Earnshaw, before the young man could speak, “You’re the new research assistant, aren’t you. David Hepesh, right?” The young man nodded his head, “Yes, Sir!” he said, smiling at Earnshaw; Earnshaw gave Hepesh the once over.

Hepesh’s 6′2″ muscular frame filled out his tailored suit revealing what could only be described as masculine perfection. Hepesh’s handsomely rugged face was set off by deep brown eyes, a noble nose and square jaw. His tight tailored suit hugged his strapping chest; his sculpted pecs displayed erect nipples like pencil erasers, through his crisp white shirt. Hepesh’s developed six pack chests, and beefy ass would attract any women’s attention, Earnshaw thought. Thick arms and thighs evidence of the power that existed underneath the suit. His blond hair was cut into a short, high & tight flat top. Although Earnshaw could not see it Hepesh’s solid, uncut cock lay over his two balls; which made a pronounced swell in his suit pants, which Earnshaw could see.

For some reason the baritone of Hepesh’s voice, and his magnetic personality left Professor Earnshaw feeling weak, and light-headed. Professor Earnshaw did not know why, Hepesh had only been in the lab a few minutes, and spoken a few words. Earnshaw pushed the feeling to the back of his mind, and looked down and read through Hepesh’s CV, that Hepesh had handed him. Professor Earnshaw finished read the CV and looked up at Hepesh, “Yes, Mr Hepesh everything seems in order. You start 8 A.M Monday morning!” Earnshaw said standing up and shaking Hepesh’s hand; Hepesh nodded his thanks, and understanding, and left the room. As Hepesh left the building where Earnshaw’s lab was housed; an evil grin spread across Hepesh’s face, and he punched the air with his left fist. “And so it begins!” He said to the empty courtyard.

Early evening that same day, Professor Earnshaw parked his car outside his house. As he entered his house, Marat, Earnshaw’s house-mate, and friend entered the hallway with a beer and handed the bottle to Earnshaw. Earnshaw took the bottle and took several gulps of beer, before he spoke. “Fuck, I needed that!” Said Professor Earnshaw, “Why what’s wrong?” Asked Marat taking a gulp from his own bottle. But now he came to think about what was troubling him, he could not remember what it was about his interview with Hepesh that was worrying him. “It’s nothing!” Earnshaw said heading for the stairs, he stopped with his foot on the first step he drained the last of the beer from his bottle, and handed the empty bottle back to his friend.

“It can keep, it’s the weekend now. I’m off out till Sunday!” Professor Earnshaw Said as he climbed the stairs; briefly, Marat wondered what his friend did on his weekend breaks, he knew nothing about his friend’s Homophobic views, or GAY bashing.

A cross the street from Professor Earnshaw’s house, Hepesh stood watching the house, after several minutes, smiling to himself Hepesh walked away; he walked to a small tiered looking house in an less affluent part of town; he pulled out a key, opened the battered front door, and entered the house closing the door behind him.

Several Months Later-

Professor Earnshaw walked into his lab at 8:00 A.M on a Friday morning, and looked around; the first thing he noticed was that Hepesh was not anywhere to be seen. Professor Earnshaw frowned, this was odd, over the last several months Hepesh had always been one of the first to be in the lab; and in some cases he had been the first one in. Professor Earnshaw pulled out his cell phone, and placed a call to Hepesh, but the line was dead. Then Professor Earnshaw noticed that one of the other research assistants was also not in, either; and like Hepesh’s phone, when Earnshaw tried to contact the other research assistant’s phone, that line too was dead.

Marat heard the doorbell ring. It was about 1pm in the afternoon. He was not expecting anyone. As he approached the door, Marat peeked through the window panes on the side panels at the front door. A younger man was standing on the door step, as Marat opened the door he asked, “Can I help you?” The young man smiled, “Yes, I’m Hepesh.” Hepesh said.

Marat took a moment before he stepped back to let Hepesh enter. For some reason the baritone of Hepesh’s voice, and his magnetic personality left Marat feeling weak in the knees; Marat felt uneasy with this feeling. As Hepesh entered the home, Marat closed the door. “If you’re looking for Professor Earnshaw, he’s not here; he’s at the lab until at least 6 P.M, maybe later!” Marat said.

Hepesh did not answer. He surveyed the home and assumed the bedrooms were upstairs. He looked Marat straight in his eyes, and muttered something under his breath, after a few seconds Hepesh led Marat upstairs. Hepesh took Marat to his bedroom and sat him on the bed; Marat just sat there on his own bed staring at Hepesh. Hepesh then began a strip-tease for Marat. Slowly, he removed his hoodie, his compression gear, Hepesh stood naked in front of the window and strut his stuff. Finally, Hepesh turned around to face Marat. “Oh … my … not … g.” Marat never finished his sentence.

Professor Earnshaw returned home at 7 P.M. He parked his car and sauntered towards the front entrance of his home. As Professor Earnshaw entered his home, he called out, “Marat. You home.” Earnshaw heard no response. He removed his coat, Earnshaw walked towards his study, in the front of the home. Earnshaw was startled when he saw Hepesh sitting in one of the study’s leather chair, naked, smoking one of Professor Earnshaw’s cigars and smiling.

“Who are you? Why are you here? And why are you naked?” Professor Earnshaw said in a shocked voice. Hepesh did not answer; he only smiled more, his teeth beamed in the bright light of the room. “Did you hear me? Who are you? Why are you here? And why are you naked?” Professor Earnshaw asked again.

Hepesh muttered something under his breath, Professor Earnshaw tried to speak, but could not. “Quiet, Professor Earnshaw.” Professor Earnshaw stared at Hepesh, at those deep dark eyes of his. “Don’t worry about Marat. He’s okay. He’s resting. After I arrived here this afternoon, he didn’t expect me to … fuck him seven times.” Professor Earnshaw could not believe what he was hearing; he could not look away from Hepesh’s eyes.

The professor started to walk towards Hepesh, once again Hepesh muttered something under his breath. Earnshaw froze like a statue. “Stand straight and freeze.” Hepesh ordered out loud. The stunned Professor Earnshaw froze in place. Hepesh remained seated and shook his head. “The reason I’m here is to take revenge for all those guys you beat the crap out for being GAY.” Professor Earnshaw’s eyes widened. “I’ve been planning this ever since you beat the crap out of my ex-boyfriend!” Earnshaw could not say, or do anything he just stared into Hepesh’s eyes. “And the best thing about it is that I now don’t get to fuck one, but two hot sexy guys.”

A thought flashed through Earnshaw’s mind, ‘all his GAY bashing had caught up with him. But Marat who knew nothing about it had been caught up in one of his victim’s revenge.’ Hepesh smiled, and rose from the chair and said, “Follow me.” Hepesh led Professor Earnshaw up-stairs to one of the bedroom, as the two of them stood at the threshold of the bedroom, Hepesh said. “You see. Marat’s okay.” Professor Earnshaw looked round Hepesh at his friend, and house-mate, lying upon the bed like a rag doll. “He’s tired, he needs his rest.” Hepesh said with a fiendish smirk. Hepesh then led Earnshaw to Earnshaw’s own room.

Once Professor Earnshaw had entered the bedroom, Hepesh snapped. “Strip, Earnshaw!” In a flash, Earnshaw stripped, and stood naked and exposed in front of Hepesh. “Earnshaw, you’ve got a nice body. Really nice.” From a bag he had placed in the room earlier, Hepesh produced a metal cock cage. “You won’t need your cock anymore. Not while you’re mine to do with as I please!” Hepesh encased the entranced Professor Earnshaw’s cock with in the metal cock cage. Hepesh snapped out another order and Professor Earnshaw found himself on his knees, staring at Hepesh’s cock.

Hepesh smiled as he jiggled his 10″ flaccid beast in front of Earnshaw’s eyes. “This is a cock. This is what you and the sexy Marat will both worship for as long as I want you too!” Hepesh pointed to Professor Earnshaw’s caged cock, he said, “That cock of yours won’t see any pussy ever again.” Hepesh smiled, and walked around the frozen Professor Earnshaw and caressed his buttocks. Hepesh licked his index and middle fingers and forced the two moist fingers into Professor Earnshaw’s ass. “Never been touched like that, have you, Earnshaw?”

“No.” The professor moaned. “How’s it felt?” Hepesh asked, with an evil smirk on his face. “I don’t like it.” Earnshaw replied, through clenched teeth. Hepesh whispered something in Earnshaw’s ear, and then Hepesh fingered Earnshaw’s ass faster and faster. “How’s that feel, now, Professor?” Asked Hepesh, suddenly Professor Earnshaw let out a moan as Hepesh continued fingering his ass, “Feels great, Sir.” Professor Earnshaw responded enthusiastically.

“That’s right, Professor. Feels great.” Hepesh said, Hepesh pulled his fingers out of Professor Earnshaw’s ass, and circled around Earnshaw to his mouth; without warning Hepesh shoved his massive cock down Professor Earnshaw’s throat. Hepesh’s sizable tool was too much for Earnshaw to take; he spit it out of his mouth. “Having a hard time?” Hepesh asked in an angry tone. With another snapped order from Hepesh, the entranced Professor Earnshaw resumed suckling upon Hepesh’s cock. Earnshaw starting with Hepesh’s thick mushroom head and then Hepesh made his way up and down Hepesh’s shaft. “Slow licks, from the head to my balls. Nibble, Suckle, Nibble. Got that?”

“Yes, Sir.” Professor Earnshaw replied, his mouth full of Hepesh’s. Earnshaw obeyed Hepesh’s instruction; he traced his tongue about the man’s dick head, the cut ridges of his cock, down the veins that lined his cock, down to his jangling balls and the satin-fleshy sack. As Professor Earnshaw licked his way back to Hepesh’s cock head, Hepesh forced his cock deeper down Professor Earnshaw’s throat, Hepesh then said, “Count to 10, and release. Swallow. Count to 10, and release. Swallow. Count to 10, and release.” Professor Earnshaw pleasured Hepesh as he ordered.

“Get on the bed, Earnshaw.” Ordered Hepesh Earnshaw knelt on the bed, exposing his ass. Hepesh thrust his cock into Professor Earnshaw, then he fucked Professor Earnshaw silly, pounding his ass, fast and hard. “How’s that feel, Earnshaw?” Hepesh asked Earnshaw as he picked up the pace of the fuck. “Good, Sir.” Earnshaw answered, like the mindless robot, he had become. Earnshaw’s cock, flaccid at 4″ strained against the tight confines of the metal cage.

The professor tensed as Hepesh’s cock massaged and tickled his prostate, giving Professor Earnshaw’s p-spot the sort of awakening that he had never experienced, before; without any further manipulation, Earnshaw started to scream, cum shot from his dick head, splattering the inners of the cage. Hepesh laughed, watching the caged professor enjoy his spoiled orgasm, one of the last orgasms he would have for a very long time. “Nice wad shot, Earnshaw.” Hepesh said. “Thank you, Sir.” Earnshaw replied.

Hepesh felt his climax rising, he pulled his cock out of Earnshaw’s ass and said, “I’m ready to fuck your room-mate again.” Hepesh produced from the bag a prostate massager, he held it up too Earnshaw and said, “Massage yourself; loosen up that tight whole of yours.” The professor took the massager and slid the tool into his lubed ass.

Hepesh walked down the hallway to Marat’s bedroom; he stood in the door-way and stared at the dazed, sleeping Marat. Hepesh did not wake Marat, Hepesh could fuck the sleeping Marat without having to wake him from his dizzy slumber, and Hepesh’s control over Marat now was total. As Hepesh fucked Marat for the eighth time, he could hear Professor Earnshaw moaning as he plunged the prostate massage deeper and deeper, filling his whole with the toy.

Professor Earnshaw and Marat did not know it, but they were now under Hepesh’s control—permanently. Hepesh would never let the two men go, not for a long time. He would fuck Marat into oblivion, and he would enjoy Earnshaw’s warm, wet mouth and tight ass, as well as renting out Professor Earnshaw’s warm, wet mouth and tight ass.

Epilogue:

Hepesh walked up to the small tiered looking house in the less affluent part of town; he pulled out a key, opened the battered front door, and entered the house closing the door behind him. Once inside the house, Hepesh stood looking around the empty rooms of the ground floor, smiling to himself, Hepesh started climbing the stairs. Hepesh entered an empty room on the top floor of the house, where he found Gebek, the missing research assistant, where he had left him several days ago: in the corner of the room, wearing a tight latex suit from head to foot. His cock was exposed and rock hard from Gebek’s continuous masturbation.

Near Gebek’s feet lie a small puddle of white pearly goo from the hours of his self-milking. Hepesh spoke to Gebek and said, “Stop jerking off, boy.” Immediately, Gebek released his grip from his cock. “Kneel and clean up the cum from the floor, boy.” Like a robot Gebek fell too his knees and began to lick the floor. Hepesh noticed that Gebek was missing the target, he grabbed Gebek by the back of the head and guided his tongue to the pool of cum. “Lick up your cum, asshole.” Hepesh knelt next to Gebek, took his fingers, scraped the cum from the floor and fed the cum to Gebek. Hepesh shoved his fingers down Gebek’s throat, making sure all the cum was cleaned from his fingers.

“Now, stand in the corner and don’t move.” Hepesh tucked Gebek’s cock into the latex suit and zippered up the front compartment. Gebek stood up and then stood in the corner of the room. Hepesh looked at the latex covered research assistant; Hepesh had had to remove him, and reprogramed him, after the research assistant had returned to the lab while Hepesh was going through Earnshaw personnel file.

Hepesh left Gebek in the empty room, and made his way down stairs. A the bottom of the stairs, Hepesh opened the door of the basement and walked down some more steps. When he reached the basement, he found a completely hairless, naked man, cramped in an aluminium cage. Hepesh approached the metal cage and released the naked man.

“Good boy. Time to play with your MASTER.” Hepesh said as he drew closer to the naked man. Hepesh lowered his suit pants. “Now, listen to MASTER and suck MASTER’s cock.” The man opened his mouth and placed his lips on Hepesh’s beefy cock. “Good boy.” Panted Hepesh, as the man sucked and licked Hepesh’s cock with enthusiasm. “Good boy. Now just listen to MASTER.” The naked man, the real David Hepesh, worked on Hepesh’s cock, soaking up all he was told. Hepesh had taken the real David Hepesh down, sometime ago; he had needed a new identity for his planed revenge on Professor Earnshaw.

After enjoying the real Hepesh’s mouth, and reinforcing his programing, Hepesh returned to Gebek, he headed back to the empty room. Before leaving the home, Gebek raised the temperature throughout the house to 80 degrees, hot enough to leave the real Hepesh, and Gebek uncomfortable, but not in any danger, it would be several days before he would return. Hepesh came out of the house, and locked the door behind him. It was Friday; the weekend would be a very busy time, for the former Professor Earnshaw, and Marat. And in a few more weeks-time, the real Hepesh and Gebek would soon joining Professor Earnshaw and Marat.

The End: