The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken By Santa: What Happens Next.

By The Slaver.

Dec 24: Sheriff Haulmshire, and his two friends stood in the darkened alleyway laughing, till tears rolled down their faces. The three guys that homophobic Sheriff Haulmshire and his two homophobic State Trooper friends, Karim and Rousdon had just beaten the shit out of had been the best so far. But suddenly, and without warning a black van stopped in front of the three stunned men. A large number of men, completely encased in tight black rubber suits, jumped out of the back of the van and hijacked Theodore, subduing him and carting him away in the van. Theodore tried vainly to struggle with their attackers, but was no match for the effects of the towels soaked in chloroform, that was clapped over their mouths and noses. After the van sped out of the alley, the only sound that could be heard, were the whimpers and moans of the men that Sheriff Haulmshire, and State Trooper s Karim and Rousdon, had beaten up.

One year later: Far away at the North Pole, tucked away deep in the frozen ice, lies what appears to be a palace carved out from the solid frozen ice. The facade of the palace was adorned with various ice sculptures of naked, erect men atop large pillars of ice. Large heavy metal doors set into the ice complete the imposing outlook of the facade. Inside, an elaborate network of underground caves and rooms defined the overall setup that is the secret lair of Santa. The dark leather interior of many of the underground caves and room provides a strong sense of firm dominance and manliness, this is the place where Santa, along with his stable of loyal staff of elves, lived and runs his business operations, for the rest of year, as well as Xmas, and were he would regularly, invite some of his close business friends and allies for private entertainment.

However, behind the rooms, caves and living quarters that greet regular guests and everyday staff, through a maze of corridors and heavily-secured doors, lies another set of rooms and caves that are not known to most of Santa’s entourage, except the few selected exclusive friends. The area is subdivided into a series of smaller bedrooms and there is no secret as to the true purpose of this place as soon as one walks through the secured doors.

Santa, with an imposing air of authority walked into this private area with two of his business friends, two middle-aged men, who had seemingly endless wealth from their businesses. The three men, made their way down the secret corridors until they came to a pair of heavy metal doors. The two guests smiled at the sight of the door; but being part of Santa’s inner circle of friends, they realized this was where one of Santa’s newest creations was, and they were eager to find out what’s in store for them inside the room.

For the most part, the two doors are just like any other thick metal dungeon doors. However, at about waist height, there is two halves of a large cut-out, one on each door, forming a single hole in the closed doors. That hole is occupied by two large muscular male bodies, lying horizontally in a 69 position one on top of the other, straddling the doors. Their bodies fit the void snugly and filled the space perfectly, literally becoming a part of the door, since it had been built to their size.

With their mouths locked on each other’s cock in a tight 69 embrace, the two men create a “human lock” for the door and effectively preventing any unauthorized persons from entering the room behind. Their feet are resting comfortably on the floor and their arms holding onto a handle on the other’s door, the two men remain motionless in their position 24/7, moving only to unlock the door upon command.

Santa approached the “doors” and the two “human locks” immediately began moving inwards to open the door. They released their grip on the opposite door, holding instead onto their own, stepping sideways in sync until their large hard cocks slipped out of each other’s mouth with an audible slurp and pop. The two doors swung wide enough open, for Santa and his guests to enter the room and then immediately moved back until the door was fully closed again, and they locked themselves back into the 69 position.

The room behind the doors was only modest in size, decorated in simple, modern designs, although the visitors could see two separate bedrooms off to each side, with a large plush king-sized bed and in-suite bathroom within. Near the back of the otherwise sparsely furnished main room, in the centre of it, was two naked musclemen standing together rigidly at attention, facing each other. In between the pair of facing men, there was a pedestal about knee high with a thick padded leather top. Another man was kneeling on all fours on the pedestal, sandwiched between the two musclemen standing at each end.

As Santa led his guests closer to the group, the guests could tell that the kneeling man was older than the two other men. Although the guests couldn’t clearly see the kneeling man’s face, which were completely buried in the crotch of the man standing in front, in fact, his mouths was completely stuffed with the standing man’s hard cock. Similarly at the back, the muscleman standing behind the kneeling man have their cock fully plugged into the man’s assholes. The whole scene appears like a spit-roasting group, except all three men stood completely frozen.

“So gentlemen,” Santa announced to his guests, “Here is my latest acquisition: Sheriff on his knees.” Santa pointing to the older man kneeling, “This was Sheriff Haulmshire, and to your right is US State Trooper Rousdon, and on your left is US State Trooper Karim.” The two guests looked at the three frozen men. “Oh, what’s the deal this time?” Asked one of the guests. “Any reason you decided to keep these three?”

“Not much really,” Santa responded. “Sheriff Haulmshire here didn’t like gay men, nor did his two state Trooper friends. The three of them like nothing better when not on duty, than to cross State lines and go on a Gay bashing spree. So last year after bringing them here, I had them listen to hypnotic programming that my people developed for me last year, and then their takeover was all done in no time.”

“The original plan, was for the Sheriff to be sold to one of my business partners in Kazakhstan, the State Troopers are not for sale, he had made a really great offer for him, which I found was really hard for me to refuse, after which the two Troopers where to be sent on ‘guard duty’ elsewhere. But the Kazakhstan deal fell through last month, so I decided to keep all three here for now. Who knows…until I find another good deal for the Sheriff.” Explained Santa.

“Shouldn’t be much trouble for Sheriff here to fetch a good price,” Teased one of the guests, “We wouldn’t mind enjoying him a few times, while we here….I’d hope he’ll be sticking around for a while.” Said the other guest.

As Santa and his guests continued to chat about him, the Sheriff actually heard and understood everything that was said. Haulmshire was completely horrified and disgusted by the predicament that he had been forced into, a year ago. The thought and realization of being turned into a sex slave and the prospect of being sold off like a piece of merchandise was both scary and very humiliating. However, Haulmshire was powerless to even budge a muscle as he knelt on the pedestal, both his wholes filled by the dicks of his own friends. The rigorous mental programming ensured that he wouldn’t be unable to break free from his own mental prison; Haulmshire was trapped within his own body.

Ever since his capture, the year before, Haulmshire had been brought to this secret compound and put through training sessions that completely reprogrammed his mind to Santa’s liking. Santa had decided to allow the Sheriff to keep his conscious mind fully intact of his senses, but not the physical control of his body. As a result, Haulmshire became a prisoner of his own body, which had been programmed and trained to follow a set routine of activities, regardless of Haulmshire’s minds’ actual thoughts or will. Along with Rousdon and Karim, Haulmshire had since been confined to this room, waiting to service Santa and his friends whenever and however they wished. Ironically, the two troopers may have it better off than Haulmshire in some ways, since they have been turned into complete mindless drones with the sole purpose of “safeguarding” and taking care of the Sheriff, they have no conscious awareness of their surroundings or their predicament, or even of each other and Haulmshire.

With his face firmly buried in the crotch of his former friend Rousdon, Haulmshire couldn’t even catch a glimpse of the two latest visitors that was about to use his body. With dicks plugged into him from both ends, the former Sheriff remained rigidly on the pedestal on his hands and knees, yet his mind is running at overdrive with desperation as he wished in vain to be able to break free of this living hell; Haulmshire painfully remembers all of the men that he had been forced to service sexually, almost on a daily basis, ever since he woke up in Santa’s grotto at the South Pole, impaled on his friend’s dicks. He wanted to cry, to scream, to beg, to simply push his guards away and run…but none of that was possible no matter how much he tried; his body remains like a peaceful statue from the outside like the guards in the room.

The two guests chatted with the Santa a bit more before finally communicating that they were ready for their time with Haulmshire. Santa clicked his finger, Haulmshire felt himself being lifted up by his guards; Haulmshire’s arms and legs automatically wrapped around Rousdon and Karim for support. The two troopers carried Haulmshire, their cocks still plugged in his whole, to the bedroom. By now, Haulmshire knew all too well the routine that was about to unfold for him, but he was completely powerless to stop it and was forced to play along with the utmost enthusiasm dictated by this mental programming, time after time.

The guards followed the guests into the bedroom. Once inside, the guards carefully lowered Haulmshire onto the plush King-sized bed in the middle of the room, while the guests disrobed and got ready. Haulmshire knew what was to come next and futilely tried to hang on to his conscience as the guards roughly pulled their dicks out of his wholes. As soon as the cocks left the Sheriff’s anus and lips, his body and mind immediately exploded with an uncontrollable surge of pleasure and sexual high. Every inch of the Sheriff’s body felt as if it was suddenly on fire and hypersensitive to the slightest touch. Haulmshire’s mind was similarly invaded by a sensory overload of intense pleasure, overwhelming any rational thoughts with an intense desire for sex, to suck and fuck himself on a dick. Haulmshire’s own dick was stiff as steel, twitching and leaking madly, but yet he does not get to cum.

As soon as the guests climbed onto the bed, they immediately latched onto the Sheriff, furiously making out with him. At this moment, Haulmshire didn’t care if it was a man or woman, or of what shape, size or colour the person was: he just need to desperately have sex with any warm body he could grab onto as if his life depended on it.

After several hours of intense sex, the intense sexual heat and frenzy in Haulmshire’s body was turned off as soon as he felt the guests shoot their loads into him. At that moment, all of the insatiable hotness and pleasure that had overwhelmed Haulmshire’s senses for the last several hours evaporated, suddenly Haulmshire’s mind fell into a calm dreamy state as he lay limp on the bed. While the guest cleaned up and got dressed, the guards, who had stood motionless by the door throughout the session, immediately approached Haulmshire to “clean him up”. Rousdon got down to the young Sheriff’s deflating dick and lapped away at the tip and all along to clean up the dripping pre-cum. None of the three men now, get to cum, not that they would even be able to on their own, unless commanded by Santa. After that, Rousdon went over to Haulmshire’s lips and similarly licked them clean of any fluids that the guest’s dick might have left. At the same time, Karim was busy poking his tongue deep into Haulmshire’s ass-whole to clean out and suck up the cum that the other guest had deposited there.

By the time the guards were done cleaning Haulmshire, the guests had already left the bedroom. Karim pulled Haulmshire’s limp body onto his knees and pushed his dick unceremoniously back into the warm loose hole of his former friend. As soon as the dick past his anus, Haulmshire’s conscious mind awoke immediately and his body shot up to assume the standard all-fours position again. The clear and vivid memories of all of the steamy sex that he just had with the strangers for the last several hours flooded Haulmshire’s mind immediately, much to his disgust and humiliation. He wanted to puke and beat the crap out of Santa, yet his body remained motionless and without any visible signs of emotion. Haulmshire wanted to scream and bite as Rousdon fed his dick back into his mouth, plunging his face back into the darkness of his crotch. But Haulmshire knew it was hopeless, as he was being carried back out to the main foyer and back onto his pedestal, he knew there was no way out; he was forever stuck in this living hell, with no chance to see even beyond the walls of this room, and only to be used day in day out by countless anonymous men like a blow-up fuck doll.

The heavy doors of the room swung open as Santa escorted his two satisfied guests out of the room. The three men casually walked away, the two guests chatting about their fulfilling experience with Haulmshire, as the doors of the room closed behind them. The room was once again calm as before, the three men again rigid and quiet as ever in the middle of the room, Haulmshire on his pedestal, almost as if he was part of the furniture, but yet the screaming mind of Haulmshire was as alive as ever, but forever imprisoned by his former friends plugging his wholes and by the invisible mental bondage in his own body. This mind was now resigned to his fate, left with nothing else but stuck in reliving the growing memories of his humiliating sexual adventures with countless unknown men….until Santa brings in the next guests….

THE END: