The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken By Surprise

by Penny Propofol

My name is Kristi and the night before my big trip I wasn’t able to sleep a wink. I wouldn’t have thought it possible, because it had been over a year since I’d had any vacation time. It had been a hard year at work and with all the strife in the family and everything going on with my best couple of friends I was simply exhausted. Still I couldn’t sleep a wink. I always enjoyed creative writing. It was always fun for me to think up some concept of a story, outline it and then flesh it out with words. I’m not sure why, but when I stumbled into writing mind control fantasy stories I found the greatest satisfaction there. I began submitting stories under a pen name, Mind Shark.

Though the niche audience was relatively small, I really appreciated that readers were enthusiastic and would take time to write and let me know when they appreciated my work. I always tried to make a point of writing back to thank them. One morning I checked my mail and in with the other letters was one from a young lady named Lisa. Before I even read the letter, I thought to myself, “Lisa. I’ve always liked that name.” I smiled and began to read her letter. I’ve always had some kind of a sixth sense when it came to reading people. Though her letter was brief, there was something so genuine and gracious in her words. Something about them really touched me somehow. I replied with thanks as I always try to do, but inside I really found myself hoping I would hear from her again. There was something very pleasant about her, I found myself wanting to talk with her some more.

I tossed and turned in my bed, all of these thoughts running through my mind. Thinking about the letters we’d sent back and forth. In my original reply I’d included a photo of myself even though it was a silly one I thought it would be nice to have a face to go with the name. I thought it might also help her kind of get to know me a little better. Mostly it was to assure her that I wasn’t some wicked troll living in a dark dungeon somewhere. As I lie there in bed that image of mine ran through my mind. I immediately got a strong impression from her words that she was a very sweet and sincere girl. And her letters were SO cute. Though I had such a strong reaction to the photo she sent me in return, I tried to keep my composure. After all, it was the internet and I didn’t want to come across as a complete weirdo.

As the letters went back and forth, I found it amazing that we thought so much alike. We just seemed to click so easily. Emotionally, mentally, sexually. She conveyed a warmth and gentleness that was so alluring. I was surprised at how easy it was for me to feel comfortable talking with her about anything; as if I’d known the girl for years. The passion we shared when we talked together made me feel so good.

Then life kind of caught up with me. I got so busy I was working or helping someone out seven days of the week. I tried to write her when I could. I sent a letter and then I didn’t hear anything for a while. I didn’t want to pry so I left it alone figuring that she would write when and if she wanted to. In the meantime, I was so busy the days, weeks and months were a blur. I was so busy I was having trouble getting my stories written and published. People began to write and ask if I’d quit doing that. I tried to assure them that I was still writing but just very busy. I had been going so hard for so long, I hadn’t realized how worn down I’d become. Then one night after a hard day I happened to check my mail again. I happened across our letters and thought about how much I missed our laughs, those chats where it was like we were two silly little girls that got the giggles.

I wrote to her that night though it was very late. Even if she didn’t want to talk to me anymore, she’d know I treasured those times with her. I sent the message and to my surprise got a reply. Somehow, it felt like no time had passed. As we talked all the reasons why I adored her company came rushing back to me. Over the next several days our communications became more intimate. One night she suggested coming to see her. She knew that I needed a rest anyway. I was concerned that I would disappoint her because I was so tired and beat down I really didn’t feel like myself. She was very reassuring. All of this running through my mind kept me from sleeping.

She and I agreed that I would get a hotel room in her town so she wouldn’t have to travel. I needed to get away anyway so I didn’t mind. The flight was long; it seemed to go on forever. Maybe it was my eagerness to see her maybe it the anticipation. Maybe it was some kind of anxiety. She met me at the airport just as she said she would. She stood there smiling, looking just like a guardian angel come to my rescue. When I walked up to her, overcome by the emotion of them moment we just hugged each other tight. Being in her arms felt so, so good that my knees went weak. It took all of my will power to remain standing. I think my body wanted to lie down for her and let her have me right there in the airport. I didn’t want to embarrass her by making a public scene after she’d only seen me for a few seconds! She was so beautiful and kind. She took me to the hotel and stayed with me as I was checked in. I had decided to splurge when I made the reservation so I got a suite. We went up together to check it out. I think our minds were going a thousand miles an hour with all the excitement. We got inside and she closed the door. I sat my bags on the floor and took off my coat with a weary sigh.

I’d never been so happy to be done traveling in my whole life. Lisa helped me get my things into the bedroom. We’d come straight to the hotel, I was too tired to go out and eat. I was very thirsty though, she brought me a glass of water from the kitchen. She was such a sweet girl and she helped me get my clothes out of the bags. I was getting my clothing off to change for bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed she kept me company. I said to her that I didn’t want this to sound the wrong way, but I would really, really appreciate it if she would stay with me while I took a nap. I told her I was sorry I didn’t have anything for her to wear to bed. She simply smiled and said in a seductive voice, “That won’t be a problem.” I had to smile as I watched her gracefully remove her clothing. Her lovely eyes sparkled when she looked at me. I started to put on my nightie when she walked up close. Cupping my face gently, she started kissing me. The nightie dropped from my hands, she felt the silk on her feet when it reached the floor. She let out a naughty little giggle and then led me onto the bed by the hand.

She said I’d had a long day and that I needed a good rest. Truer words were never spoken. She guided me up onto her body, easing my head down onto her heavenly breasts. The second my face touched them, the sensation was indescribable. They were so very soft and warm. I could hear her heartbeat as she put her arms around me. Something about her had always put me at ease, even when we were far apart. Now that I was lying on her chest, straddling her body I was literally being pacified by her sweet and gentle disposition. I felt her slide my knees up her sides spreading my pussy wide. Before I could say a word about feeling the cool air kissing my helpless and exposed pussy, she began to gently rock me from side to side and she hummed to me soothingly. I let out a sigh as my body just melted and I went limp, spreading over her like pancake batter. Sleep was beginning to take me; I was too tired and too soothed by her touch and her voice to resist. I was her willing sleepy little bitch and I think she knew it. I drifted away listening to her heartbeat and her voice in my ear as she rocked me gently. For the first time in what felt like forever, I had zero stress on my mind as I fell into the deepest sleep I can remember.

When I woke up, I didn’t know how long I’d been sleeping, but it must have been quite a while. Once I came to my senses I realized that I was gagged and that my wrists were cuffed to my own ankles. I was faced down with my naked pussy and ass on display. I heard her soft voice in my ear from behind me. Caressing my shoulder gently she told me she was glad that I had awakened. She’d brought a surprise for me. In the next instant I felt the rectal syringe as it entered my ass. I felt a slight pressure as she injected the contents into me. Then I felt the tip of her strap-on as she slid it into my aching pink pussy. She slid it into me all the way and then wiggled her hips really well to make it move around inside me. Overcome with passion I thrust my hips back onto it as my back arched. We’d talked about getting intimate so many times. Every time we did I always felt like she was such a good fit. Things were just so natural and easy between us. Even though I usually played the dominant role in sex, I was really enjoying letting her take me and use my pussy like this. The drug in my system just made me want to let her have every inch of me any way she wanted. I think it was because my defenses were completely down and she was so sweet and sincere. She wasn’t even rough with me when she fucked me with her strap-on. She unlocked my bonds and removed them. She was very, very affectionate and something about that really turned me on. She said she knew I was exhausted and that she was going to pleasure me until I slept like a baby. She was true to her word too. I came for her three times with the strap on. Then she rolled me onto my back and started using her hands, lips and tongue to subdue me.

I couldn’t do anything but lie there cumming for her with a smile on my face. The way she suckled on my nipples made me tremble. My body felt electric all over with her hands caressing, squeezing, massaging the cum out of my pussy. When she went down on me my will evaporated and I started crying from the pleasure. The emotion was so powerful as the drug had already taken down all of my defenses. I’d never felt emotion so strong with a sex partner. To tell the truth there had never been anything like it. I felt like I was being sexed for the first time, it had that kind of fresh excitement. I could feel her, listening to my sounds of pleasure, watching my body to gauge what I wanted, what I liked, how I needed to be fucked. In no time she had completely figured out the combination to my orgasmic safe. She knew exactly what to do to make me cum. Everything was a blur; my mind was mush.

The last thing I can remember is being on the edge of sleep as she was kissing me. I was completely and totally sated and sedated; my body had turned to liquid and it was no longer under my control. I felt contentment as she smiled and put the earbuds in my ears. As the drug put me under, her hypnotic voice worked its magic on my mind. Through the night her words painstakingly turned me into her contented and obedient little bitch while she fucked me from behind. In my semi-conscious state, I was powerless to resist her control. As the night went on, I no longer wished to try to resist. Surrendering my body and mind to her just felt too good to hold out anymore.

In the morning, I became aware of daylight and Lisa’s caring arms holding me close from behind. I smiled as I realized that we’d fucked all night long. She made me and my body feel things I’d never imagined. It was only then that I realized she was sleeping with her dildo parked inside my pussy. It was my hypnotic trigger, preventing me from leaving the bed before she woke up. Happily, I surrendered to the hypnotic power and closed my eyes again. I heard her gentle breathing as she slept behind me. With no choice I let her have all the sleep she wanted, she had worked very hard the night before. I would obediently cook her breakfast when she awoke, then eat her pussy and finger fuck her when I took her into the Jacuzzi. I knew then that I would very much enjoy being her pleasure slave.