The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKEN OUT.

BY THE SLAVER.

In the study of the mansion of Don Verdeschi the head of one of the largest crime families, a secret meeting was taking place; one which both people present had taken great pains to ensure that no one would know about. Don Verdeschi picked up the two glasses of Cognac and the two cigars and walked over to the other person in the room; who was sitting in one of the high-backed chairs by the fire. As Verdeschi handed out a Cognac and cigar to the seated person, he spoke.

“You see my problem Brother, or should I say our problem!” Verdeschi said sitting down in the other high-backed chair; Verdeschi sat silent for a moment watching his Brother. Then he lent forwards and lit his Brother’s cigar, and then his own. Only after both cigars were lit, did Verdeschi’s Brother speak, “Yes Brother, I see what you mean. A lot of time and money has gone into making sure that there is no trace that Assistant District Attorney Mathias is related to Don Verdeschi in any way!” Mathias drew on his cigar and then blow out a cloud of smoke.

“Now Brother, tell me again what you know. And I will try and think of a solution that won’t connect the two of us!” For a while both men sat smoking, and drinking their Cognac, then Don Verdeschi answered his Brother’s question. “About six weeks ago, out of the blue a young punk called Trent Clifton arrived on the scene, as if of out of nowhere. Veronica took an instant liking to him; within a few weeks she announced that she is going to marry this punk!”

He took a gulp of his Cognac, and then continued to speak. “I do not approve of this marriage, so I have some of my ‘people’ look into the punk. And as I had already said what they found out was shocking. The punk that Veronica wants to marry is a fucking under-cover cop, with his sights set on me.”

Mathias sat silent for a while then he spoke. “Yes, I can see the problems that that can, and will cause, but not just for you but for me also. I don’t think however, that the Justice Department is behind this. No, I think that some police captain is hoping to get some owner and glory out of bringing you down. If it had been the Justice Department, or the D.A’s office I would have heard about before now!” Mathias then sat drinking his Cognac waiting for Verdeschi to say something, when he didn’t Mathias spoke again.

“Well Brother, when is the wedding?” This time Verdeschi replied. “In four weeks and three days’ time. You have a plan, Brother!” Mathias looked at his Brother before answering, “Yes!” Was the reply, Verdeschi was now sitting on the edge of his seat, “Brother, tell me what your plan is!” But Mathias snapped, “No, it is best that you do not know, that way there is no connection between the two of us, if anything should go wrong.”

Don Verdeschi nodded ‘Yes’, after a few seconds Mathias spoke. “Now I have just three more things to ask! First, is this guy’s name, really Trent Clifton? Second, do you know the name of his Police Captain? And last do you still own that Island in the Bahamas?” Verdeschi got out of his seat and walked over to his desk; he picked up a file from the top of the desk and walked over to his Brother.

“In answer to the first two questions all that my ‘people’ found out is in this file; and the answer to the last question is yes!” Mathias nodded his head: he finished his cigar and Cognac, he stood put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, which he gave to Verdeschi. “That’s the number at which you can get hold of me. It’s a Burn Phone, so you cannot be traced to me! Now I think we had better go our separate ways, for now.”

Police officer Clifton sat in the outer office of Assistant District Attorney Mathias’s office suit; Clifton had no idea why Mathias had seen for him. Clifton looked at the door of Mathias’s office through which Mathias’s assistant had go to tell him that he was here; the door was closed. In the office Mathias was just finishing talking to his assistant, “You’re sure that this sedative is extra strong, and tasteless?” He said to the assistant, “Yes Sir,” Came the reply, “Good, I hate the taste of any sort of Pill!” Mathias lied to his assistant.

He was going to use the sedative on Clifton. “You said that Officer Clifton was here?” Mathias said to the assistant, changing the subject, “Yes sir, he’s in the outer office!” “Good, then send him in!” The assistant nodded his head, and left the office; quickly before Clifton had entered the office Mathias crushed up three of the pills, into a powder and put the powder in one of the coffee mugs by the coffee machine. When Clifton entered the office; Mathias was standing by his desk smiling he held out his hand to shake the officers hand.

“Officer Clifton, good of you to come. Coffee!” Mathias said, as he shook Clifton’s hand. “Er, yes, black no sugar.” Came the reply, Mathias nodded his head and moved over to the coffee machine; he poured coffee into the mug with the powdered sedative in it, he handed the mug to Clifton, who had now taken a seat in one of the leather chairs in front of the desk. Clifton placed the mug to his lips and swallowed some of the hot coffee. “You’ll excuse me for a moment. I have to use the facilities. Won’t be long.” Mathias said as he left the office.

While at collage, before he went on to Law School Mathias had learned from his room-mate, all about Hypnosis, and now to Hypnotise someone. Before he had left collage, Mathias had become quite a Master Hypnotist. But he had not carried on with it once he went to Law School. But now this problem with Clifton, and his own plans called for him to use the skills he had learned at collage. The sedative would help with the induction, and make it easier for Mathias to take control of the cop.

Clifton had finished his coffee, and sat in the chair, waiting, after several minutes, he felt groggy. Clifton tried to stand, shaking his head, but he just stumped back into the chair. Clifton leaned his head forward, he had almost nodded asleep, when he entered the office, Mathias found Clifton sedated and fighting sleep. Mathias sat in his chair and said, “Clifton, I want you to focus on my pen. Keep your eyes on my pen.” Mathias said holding up his pen in front of Clifton’s eyes; Clifton’s eyes locked onto the pen.

“Good, now slowly, inhale and then, deeply exhale. With every deep breath and release, your body becomes more and more relaxed. The more you keep your eyes on my pen, your eyelids become heavier and heavier. You’re fighting sleep, but your body feels loose, relaxed, calm, becoming more and limper. When you can’t hold out any longer, close your eyes and listen to my voice.” Ordered Mathias, Clifton closed his eyes. His body lay limp, his head resting on the back of the comfortable chair.

“Clifton, can you hear me?” Asked Mathias. “Yes.” Clifton sleepily answered. “Yes, Sir.” Snapped Mathias. “Yes, Sir.” Replied Clifton. Mathias sat and looked at Clifton. “Clifton, I want you to picture the bank where you do business. Good, now I want you to enter the bank and head for the vault. Now, in the vault, there is an opened safe deposit box. Do you see it?” Asked Mathias, “Yes, Sir.” Answered Clifton.

“Good. Now this assailment you were given to get close to Don Verdeschi, through marring his daughter, was a bad decision by your chief. Understand?” Mathias asked. “Yes, Sir.” answered Clifton, very groggy and sleepy. “Now tell me, have you filled any reports yet, about Don Verdeschi?” Clifton was silent for a few seconds before he answered. “No, sir. Not yet. All information I had is either in my head or on a memory-stick which I keep on me at all times!”

Mathias smiled, and held out his hand, “Give me the stick!” He ordered, Clifton slid his hand inside his jacket, and from an inside pocket he removed the stick and handed it to Mathias. “Your chief’s bad decision could have got you in trouble, or killed. But you thought it was a good decision. Both of you can’t tell good from bad decisions, can you Clifton?”

“No, Sir.” replied Clifton, unaware of the misleading logic Mathias was given him. “Since you, or your chief can’t make good decisions, I want you to take your ability to follow your chief’s decisions, to think for yourself and all you have in your head about Don Verdeschi, and place it in the deposit box. Now lock the safe deposit box. Are you done?” “Yes, Sir.” replied Clifton.

“Good now, hand me the key.” Clifton lifted his hand and handed the make-believe key to Mathias. “Good. Now, I will think, and help you, and your chief make good decisions. You want me to think for you, and help you and your chief make good choices, don’t you?” Said Mathias, as he spoke, Mathias opened a draw in his desk and pulled out a memory-stick the same as the one Clifton had given him. “Yes, Sir.” Replied Clifton.

“Clifton, are you a smoker?” Asked Mathias. “Yes, Sir.” replied Clifton. “A chain smoker!” “Do you exercise?” asked Mathias. “No.” Answered Clifton. “From now on, after work, you’ll go to the gym, two hours a day. Every day. You will not miss a day. It will help you stop smoking. Do you understand?” Said Mathias as he plugged the second memory-stick into his Lap-top. Yes, Sir.” said Clifton.

“Good. Whenever you hear me say ‘Good Dumb Bitch Cop’, you will return to this relaxed state. Every time you hear me say ‘Good Dumb Bitch Cop’, you will fall deeper and deeper, more relaxed, more calmer, more obedient. Even awake, you will obey me. Do you understand?” “Yes, Sir.” answered Clifton. Mathias finished making the false memory-stick, he unplugged it from his lap-top and handed it back to Clifton, who slipped it back in his inside pocket of his jacket.

“When I count down from five, you’ll slowly open your eyes and come out of trance. You will feel refreshed. 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1.” Clifton opened his eyes. He stretched his arms and legs. “You were saying, Sir.” Clifton said. “I need to see you every day, Monday to Friday here at this office, and at the Weekend at this address.” Said Mathias handing Clifton a card with his out of town apartment address on it. “And before you leave the outer office, you will make appointments, to see me every day for the next four week, up to two days before you wedding!”

“Okay. Then I’ll see you!” Clifton started to say. “3:30pm, Tomorrow.”, Mathias answered, “Fine. 3:30pm, tomorrow, Sir.” Clifton said, as he rose from his seat, shook Mathias’ hand and exited the office. Mathias followed Clifton out of the office and watched him enter the elevator, he turned said to his assistant. “Schedule Clifton for every week day for 3:30pm, for the next four week.” He told his assistant. “Yes, Sir.” The assistant said. “Good.” Mathias said as he returned to his office, to make a call to his Brother.

Four weeks later, two days before his wedding, Clifton arrived at Mathias out of town apartment. Mathias opened the front door and led Clifton into the study. “Good to see you, Clifton. Show me the goods.” Mathias said, he watched as Clifton removed his clothes, down to his underwear. As he whipped off his underwear, Mathias smiled, Clifton’s cock was now encased in a black plastic C.B device, it had been since Clifton’s second appointment.

Mathias looked at Clifton, his gym time had sculpted Clifton’s body. Clifton’s body fat had now dwindled, and his physique had become anyone’s wet dream; Clifton had also by now completely given up smoking. Naked and caged, Clifton sat in one of the office’s leather chairs, waiting patiently.

“Good for you, Clifton. All that dedication has paid off. You were able to channel your mind towards a positive goal, you are now much more than a Good Dumb Bitch Cop.” Clifton fell deeply into trance. With eyes glazed and body frozen, Mathias continued. “Your dedication to your job with my help is nearly complete, there is just the Buck’s night tomorrow and the wedding the day after. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”, Clifton replied. Mathias smiled at him, “Good, now listen, you have nearly completed your assailment. This is what you have to do!”

Clifton’s Buck’s night was in a club not for from Don Verdeschi’s mansion. Clifton was sitting on a stool, sipping a drink. Suddenly Mathias was standing next to him. Clifton was surprised to see the assistant D.A in this sort of place. The night before Mathias had got the place and time from Clifton, and then ordered him to forget he had told him about it. Before Clifton could say anything, Mathias said, “Good Dumb Bitch Cop!” And suddenly Clifton’s vision blur as his mind was plunged beneath waves of erotic submissiveness and he relaxed limply on the bar-stool.

Mindless. Thinking, feeling, and aware of nothing. ‘Ah, the universal mute button,’ Mathias sighed happily, “The hypnotic trigger. Infinitely variable endlessly useful. Can you hear me Clifton?” The question penetrated the pleasant cloud he was floating in and compelled him to answer. “Yes…sir…” Clifton slurred in response, feeling drool trickle over his chin. “Good Bitch. Now, from now on, any sexual contact you have with men will give you greater pleasure than anything you have ever experienced with a woman, anal sex of cause being by far the most pleasurable experience. Do you understand, Clifton?”

Clifton felt the words controlling him settle within the deepest recesses of his well fucked mind, he just knew the words to be true. “Yes…I understand…Sir” Mumbled Clifton, “Perfect. Now, in a moment I will awaken you and when I do we will continue with the conversation we were having before I said your trigger. You will not suspect at all that you have been hypnotised!”

“One, two, three and wake,” Ordered Mathias, “…What where you saying?” Asked Clifton as if nothing had happened, Mathias smiled finished his drink in one gulp and turned back to look at Clifton. “I said that you’re here to get some anal action before your wedding tomorrow. So what about it, Bitch?” Clifton didn’t even hesitate, he finished his drink and stood up, a silly grin came to his face and he nodded his head. Mathias was just going to lead him away when Clifton put a hand on Mathias’s shoulder, “what about my friends!” Clifton asked nodding towards the bar.

At the bar Clifton’s Best-man and his two friends were ordering drinks, all three like Clifton were cops. “Don’t worry about them; they will be taken care of while you’re getting your anal action!” Said Mathias as he took Clifton out of the bar and into a dim lit backroom. At the bar the three cops noticed nothing was wrong, as six heavily built bouncers moved near them. It was all over so fast, the cops were taken by surprise; before they could react Hypos were plunged into their necks, and the drug in them was pushed into their bodies. A great darkness engulfed the three men. To everyone else in the bar, as the bouncers half lead, half carried the three cops out that three guys had had too much to drink.

In the dim lit backroom, Clifton was standing in the middle of a crowd of men all were giving Clifton lustful looks; some were rubbing the bulge in the front of their pants. “Well, Bitch let’s get started, strip now!” Ordered Mathias, for the briefest of moments a look of doubt crossed Clifton’s face; before he started to remove his clothes. Very quickly Clifton was standing in the middle of the group of men naked, but for the C.B device encasing his cock. The men pushed forwards, trying to grope, prod and rub Clifton’s naked body, and pull on the device on his cock.

“Enough!” Shouted Mathias, “Leave the Bitch alone. You all can fuck him anyway you want, ‘BUT’ not till Tate and I have broken him in!” There were moans and cat-calls from the men “He’s going to be here for quite some time, so you’ll all have time to show him the pleasers of two on one man-sex. By the time he leaves here those friends of his and Clifton himself will have to been well trained!” The crowd of men stopped and turned to look at Mathias, who smiled, “I think that we should begin. “Clifton this is Tate.” Said Mathias as a tall, large, broad well-built man step out of the crowd. The suit he wore was well cut and he also wore a matching shirt and tie. Mathias quickly removed the C.B device from Clifton’s cock.

Tate knelt behind the naked Clifton, “Ok, Tate rim Clifton’s whole, show him what he’s been missing out on all those year! Get his whole ready for some serous anal penetration” Tate just nodded and lent towards Clifton’s butt: Tate stuck his tongue straight and deeply into Clifton’s rose-bud. “Oh, fuck!” Clifton screamed in shock and pleasure, his legs giving way, he dropped to all fours on the ground in the middle of the crowd of men, Tate followed right behind him, his tongue never breaking contact with Clifton’s whole.

Clifton moaned uncontrollably, barely able to keep himself up on his hands and knees, as the warm, wet tongue probed his whole. Clifton wanted to fight, to protest, to run, crack the skull of fag who had their tongue in his whole; but the pleasure he felt was overwhelming any sense he had left. Clifton was drenched in sweat, droplets matting his hair and running over his muscles as his hole was thoroughly eaten out by the eager Tate.

Hands caressed his body; Clifton moaned and bucked against the invading tongue in his ass. A hand wrapped around Clifton’s cock, two short strokes Clifton shuddered and violently painted the floor with his come. “Shit!” Clifton moaned, as he recovered from his cock’s unexpected explosion; Clifton shuddered in shame and wanton whorishness as he felt Tate’s tongue leave his whole; only for moments later for Tate’s fingers to begin probing his whole with the wet and cool fell of lube that provided a most delicious contrast.

‘Oh fuck…I’m turning into some back-alley slut!’ Clifton thought in despair, he felt his body quake and quiver; Clifton’s eyes flutter shut as Tate’s searching digits brushed against something deep inside his ass that made Clifton see stars. “Oh…Fuck” Clifton moaned, he opened his eyes he noticed two feet standing directly in front of his face and looked up as Mathias knelt by his head. “Smile for the camera, Bitch.” Mathias grinned, pulling out his I-phone.

“No…” Clifton moaned weakly, but he was unable to fight as his body was driven into a sexual frenzy by the groping, stroking and the fingering from Tate. Suddenly Clifton felt a rush of light-headed giddiness; his muscles suddenly relaxed and his arms and legs went out from under him, a pleasant heat thundered throughout his body. The ever present fingers in his ass followed Clifton to the ground; his whole body totally relaxed, Tate’s third digit easily gained entry into Clifton, The digits filled him up, they continued to play with that special spot deep inside him.

Wha—? Clifton wondered, shocked and aroused by the sensation as he stretched out and ground his cock into the floor. Tate pulled his digits out of Clifton. The group of men turned Clifton’s erotically, squirming, sweaty, muscular body over; Clifton got a view of the sea of eager faces looking down at him with lust. “I want you to watch this, Bitch.” Mathias said, sitting down on the floor, he propped Clifton’s head up on his lap; Clifton watched as a couple of guys from the group lifted his legs up, Tate, who had shed all his clothes, revealing a fit body, positioned himself at Clifton’s rear.

‘Oh God, fuck, no! Please no!’ Clifton thought frantically, as in his fucked mind it slowly became clear as to what was going to happen. “N-no…” Clifton attempted to scream, but the scream degenerated into meaningless gibberish as the two men holding his muscular legs in the air suck on his feet. Clifton felt a prodding at his relaxed whole; he weakly tried to move himself away. But the pleasure was simply too great, and combined with the foot sucking, he could not mount an effective resistance.

“Oh…fuck…no!” Clifton moaned loudly to the approval of Mathias and the crowd of guys as he felt his Whole’s ring give way, the head of Tate’s cock popping into Clifton’s entrance. “Shit, he’s tight. Is he a Virgin?” Tate asked, looking at Mathias questioningly. “Of course.” Mathias replied, “But not for much longer!”

‘Fuck yeah!’ Tate shouted, the mind-fucked Clifton felt the rest of Tate’s cock slide all the way in, it bottom out, he felt Tate’s balls slapping against his ass. ‘Ugh!’ Clifton yelped, his mind suddenly short-circuited, the sense of fullness surprising him; it caused his relaxed body to suddenly lock up and go rigid, his cock stood tall and proud, sticking straight up in the air. “Holy shit, look at that hard cock of his! Look at that pre-come on his chest. He’s a real cock-whore!” Some guy shouted.

Clifton felt his awareness returning, and with it a lustful pleasure. The feeling of a large cock filling him, the whorish shameful pleasure of being watched, his subjugation, seeing how much he was enjoying another man bitching him, became blatantly obvious to Clifton thanks to his traitorous cock. Clifton couldn’t take it much more.

“F-fuck…” Clifton moaned. “What was that, Bitch?” I don’t quite hear that.’ Tate teased, slapping one of Clifton’s butt-cheeks. “F-fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Please! Please. Fuck me!” Clifton shouted. “Well, if you insist, bitch!” Tate shouted back, grinning. Tate’s pounding of Clifton started. Long, hard strokes that had Clifton grunt, moan and swear as his ass was ploughed for the very first time. “Fuck!” Moaned Clifton.

The cries of the crowd mixed in with Clifton’s own and Clifton gave himself over to abandon as he felt one of Mathias’s hands wrap around his cock and began to jerk him off. “Oh, Fuck I’m gonna come!” Tate roared, his pounding in Clifton’s ass growing more erratic but still he hit that sweet spot deep in Clifton, causing his cock to spasm in the grasp of Mathias, Clifton’s pre-come leaked all over Mathias’s hand. “Oh fuck,” Tate shouted as he cum. “Oh! Fuck!” Clifton gasped in surprise, Clifton felt Tate’s cock buried in his ass suddenly expand and then explode. Volley after volley of Tate’s warm, wet cum painted the insides of Clifton’s rectum, filling him up, it pushed him over the edge.

‘Oh, fuck!’ Clifton shouted, his eyes fluttering, his back arched, his abs thrown into relief in the half-light of the room as his cock twitched and exploded in Mathias’s grasp, painting his torso with streaks of gooey white come. “Oh fuck yes…’ Clifton moaned in satisfaction as Tate and Mathias immediately descended upon his chest and began lapped up the massive volume of cum Clifton had bathed himself in. “Brace yourself Bitch-boy. The nights far from over.” Tate whispered in his ear, but Clifton was far too gone to hear him.

Clifton felt Tate’s cock softening in his ass, Tate pulled out: Clifton moaned in disappointment at the feeling of emptiness, but he didn’t have to wait long. “Here ya are Bitch!” Someone chuckled, Clifton felt a new cock invade his whole; Clifton grinned like an idiot as the reaming out of his ass continued.

For the next eight hours Mathias watched as Clifton was kissed, sucked, fucked and rimmed every which way he could be. The delirious cop wasn’t worried anymore about being recognise; he just didn’t care anymore. Clifton now seated in the lap of an equally muscular, Marine who Mathias had picked up outside of town, the Marine it seemed was just as mind-fucked as Clifton. As the marine held Clifton to his chest he drove his cock up into Clifton’s no-longer-virginal whole. Clifton squirmed in the man’s grasp, eyes shut as another guy stood next to the pair grasping a handful of Clifton’s cum and sweat-matted hair as he polled his long, hard cock in and out of Clifton’s mouth.

One of Clifton’s hands was occupied as he stroked the cock of a man nearby frantically, the man shuddered and unloaded his load onto Clifton’s chest, his load joining the many others that had painted Clifton’s muscular torso white during the long night. The Marine fucking Clifton suddenly let out a growl; he drove up into Clifton’s whole, Mathias watched as Clifton’s eyes fluttered, only the whites visible as his ass was once again inseminated. In response Clifton shuddered, he grabbed his cock and began masturbating, after a few seconds it exploded for the umpteenth time that night.

‘Swap…’ Clifton heard someone muttered; there was a bustle as the men jostled each other for a chance at the glorified sex-toy that had once been a cop. Clifton just looked around with dumb, cock-glazed eyes and readily accepted the next dicks that were stuffed in both his whole. At this point in the night it would be a miracle if the slut even knew his own name, God knows how many had screwed his two holes. Mathias just smirked as he watched. Clifton finally pasted out.

“To the bride and groom.” The Dom Verdeschi toasted. Everyone in the banquet hall of the Country Club, lifted their glasses and said, “To the bride and groom, Trent and Veronica.” As the wedding guess sipped their champagne, Trent and Veronica kissed each other and walked towards the dance floor. They glided upon the dance floor, enjoying their first public moments as husband and wife.

On seeing this no one at the wedding would have known, or guessed that the groom was not the person that Veronica was going to marry when the invitation went out four weeks ago. Briefly, Verdeschi wondered how his Brother had managed it. The guy dancing with his daughter looked just like Clifton, but Don Verdeschi know that that could not be, Clifton, the real Clifton had been shipped off to Verdeschi’s Himbo brothel, on his island in the Bahamas, along with Clifton’s Best-man and his two friends from his Bucks Night.

THE END: