The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A short story on (mm) I would welcome feed back but more importantly would also welcome any recommendations people have of other stories similar. Can email me at

Taking Michael

James was frustrated; he had an itch to scratch and was having difficulty satisfying his needs. James was a good looking guy and could have his pick mostly when he went out on the pull, but there was a problem, for James the biggest turn on was pulling straight guys, particularly having straight guys suck his cock. This of had serious issues, how to pull a straight guy. He likes men and obviously in order to pull one he need them to like men to. But that just didn’t do it for James, he like straight guys converting them. Oh sure he managed a few in the past but they either freaked out afterwards or were already so closer to the closest door it was hardly worth the effort. Last one had been Derek who had clearly been just in denial and after the first time James had lost interested. The time before that had been Sam, who he had got so drunk he had convinced him to suck his cock but the following morning had run a mile and James had never heard from him again. What James wanted was to find a straight guy and turn him into his complete cock sucking slut. He was sure if he managed that he wouldn’t get bored after. The problem was first finding such a guy and then secondly making sure the guy didn’t bolt later. It was his fantasy his holy grail and honestly he didn’t have a clue how to go about it.

Actually truth be told he had found the guy he wanted, Michael his room mate, all he lacked was a way. Michael was a nice guy, pretty much the best way to describe him. He was tall slim with scruffy short light brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was everyone’s friend nice and genuine and like able. He had no problem with James’ orientation it didn’t make him uncomfortable and was happy enough to talk about it but he had made it quite clear that it wasn’t for him. He’d had a few girlfriends in the time they had shared a flat together. Michael was never the sort to go on the pull; he would go out meet a girl and then if he liked her would arrange a second date. He was sweet nice and stable every mothers dream for their daughter, but when it came down to it the girls them selves while claiming they wanted a guy like Michael often ended up leaving him for some player who would ‘break their heart’. Michael was the kind of guy who would listen to a drunken girl sob about her bastard ex boyfriend, and hold her hair while she threw up and said why couldn’t she meet a guy like him, but when she sobered up would conveniently forget all that, and he wouldn’t mind. Michael was the nice guy. He had twice paid James rent for him even when he was very low on cash himself and James had spent all his on going out and parting, yet he never complained, and never asked for it back just assuming James would pay him back when it was convenient. Yes Michael was definitely straight and so very, very nice that James would get hard just imagining him on his knees as his new dirty little slut. He was sure it was more to do with Michael’s demeanour rather than his looks that made the idea so appealing.

The question was then how to make such a thing happen. James had tried to get him drunk but Michael was a very calm drunk and had still firmly refused any advances. James had wondered about getting Michael to see him naked in the hopes of achieving something, but he knew that would be useless. He had made some steps, one of James less scrupulous friends was doing a degree in Chemistry and had got James a few experimental products; One was designed to increase sensitivity and arousal in the male sex organ. James had tried one while masturbating and had never felt anything like it. The others included something that increased sensory reception especially smell and the final one caused the body to become very relaxed quite honestly it was rohypnal without the memory loss. James did have some serious worries about what his friend got up to in his spare time but given James own fetish he wasn’t sure he was in a place to judge.

So the drugs could be a start but what else. Michael was out at Uni and James entered his room, looking around for inspiration. As he rummaged he found, nothing. Michael couldn’t be that straight and narrow surely. The guy had to have something, heck he had to have a sex drive surely. James’ eyes were drawn to the computer in the corner of the room. Michael had left it on and no password protection, it would never occur to him that James might go snooping. James sat down, where to start? Well it was obvious really James opened up the internet browsing history and looked to see what Michael was into. Voila there was porn sights, thank god James had been getting worried he would find nothing. What he found surprised him, Michael it seemed had his own fetish and in part it made a lot of sense as to why he had never been more preserving with the girl. Michael had it seemed a serious hypnosis fetish and quite clearly liked to be the one hypnotised. James had no idea. There were loads of pictures and video clips of hypnotic women, even a website called the mcstories.com full of fiction on the stuff. James had never even considered such a thing but it was clear he had finally found a way in.

James was if nothing detailed in his research, a trait many of his professors had commented on in the past. He read the various stories Michael had read looking for ideas while at the same time did some research into hypnosis in general. It was clear Michael’s favourite story was ‘Girlfriends sister’ which told a story of a guy hypnotised quite amateurishly by his girlfriend’s older sister mostly using arousal to keep him enthralled. This had been visited several times and clearly spoke to Michael. James made notes on this and then started to formulate a plan. He got turned on just thinking of what was going to happen and he suspected was going to be easier than he could have ever imagined, Michael quite clearly had a desire to be hypnotised, a desire so strong that James reckoned it would only make it easier. He sat and thought and planned. Tonight Michael would be his, and more importantly so would he be for the rest of his life.

Michael came home to find James cooking dinner. They had a system where on would cook for both of them so they could save on bills and be more civilised and eat together. He knew James had found it odd to start with but it worked well and had grown to appreciate the fact he could sometime come home to a cooked meal and not have to prepare it. Whatever James was cooking tonight smelt good; he stuck his head in the kitchen and saw chicken in a tomato sauce in the pan and pasta on the boil.

“Be done in about five minutes” said James looking round. “Want to watch some TV while we eat?”

“Sure sounds good” Michael replied “I’ll just go dump my books”

When he came back into the lounge James had served up and handed him a bowl and they started to watch a film. They only had one sofa so they sat next to each other. The food was good and Michael had clearly had a tiring day more tiring that he’d thought actually as he finished his dinner he was feeling so relaxed he was finding it hard to focus on the film. He noticed James looking at him.

“Sorry guess I’m beat” he said and for some reason that got a smile from James like there was something funny that Michael didn’t get about what he’d just said.

“Yeah you look sooo tired Michael” James said in a slow voice. “You really should just relax, just kick back and relax.”

Michael thought there was something odd in the way James was talking but he couldn’t work it out.

“You must be very verrrrry tired, and just want to relax and not think.” James carried on. Michael realised what it was the way James was speaking it almost sounded . . . hypnotic.

“Wait, What?” Michael said trying to get to grips with the situation, “what’s going on?”

“I am just wondering if you are sooo tired, and soooo relaxed you can be hypnotised?” said James soothingly Michael tried to focus this wasn’t right. But as he tried to move his suddenly felt James hand snake down his trousers and into his boxers, grasping his cock. Michael gasped suddenly realising how hard he was. He wanted to push James away but his mind felt foggy his body felt weak in fact the only thing that seemed to be working was his cock and that seemed to be running at 200% efficiency.

“Just relax” James said as he started to gently pump Michaels throbbing cock. “Too tired to think sooo relaxed, soooo turned on soooo horny unable to think” James pumped every word home and Michael almost found himself nodding. “Just relax and fall under my power Mikey” again he pumped every word home, and Michael felt his cock twitch as James called him Mikey, from the look on James face it was as if he’d expected that to happen. “Gooood lil Mikey just relax and give in you want to give in and relax give into me.” Michael could feel his body responding whether he wanted it to or not. “Just give in Mikey you are too tired to resist me Mikey you want to obey me Mikey, you want to be my slut.” Every word pumped into his mind. Michael’s eyes shot open at that last word.

“No.” he said suddenly as if dredging up any remaining energy he had.

James had half expected some resistance here. Honestly he was amazed he’d had so little so far. But he hadn’t even got started yet.

Michael felt James ease his hard cock out from his boxers and move down on his knees he looked up at Michael fixing him with his eyes. And lowered his head a little, he flicked his tongue over the head of Michaels cock. Then holding Michaels gaze

“you” lick “can’t” lick “resist” lick “you” lick “will” lick “submit” lick

Michael had felt nothing like it, his mind felt like it was connected to his cock and every word was like an electric surge. “No” he half gasped half moaned.

“You” lick “can’t” lick “resist” lick James repeated.

“I can’t resist” Michael gasped repeating.

James paused smiling he couldn’t believe it, it was working. All he had to do was keep Michael distracted and aroused and Michaels own mind was doing most the work for him. “You” lick “dream” lick “of” lick “cocks” lick.

“Nnnnnn” Michael tried

“You” lick “dream” lick “of” lick “cocks” lick, James paused for effect, “mikey” lick.

“I . . . dream.” Michael murmured

Lick “of” lick “cocks” lick James reiterated

“Of cocks” Michael moaned

“You” lick “dream” lick “of” lick “cocks” lick.

“I dream of cocks” Michael repeated with a little more conviction.

“You” lick “are” lick “addicted” lick “to” lick “cock” lick “mikey.”

“I am addicted?” Michael questioned sounding confused. James was ready for this part to re-enforce his point. He took out pair of old boxers he had masturbated in earlier. He reached up and placed them over Michael’s mouth and nose. Michael was to far gone to remove them.

“You” lick “crave” lick “that” lick “smell” lick.

Michael inhaled and exhaled finding the smell calling to his body.

“You” lick “are” lick “addicted” lick “to” lick “cock” lick “mikey.”

“I am addicted to cock” mikey repeated

“You” lick “are” lick “a” lick “cock” lick “sucking” lick “slut” lick “mikey.”

Again he sensed resistance but he still had one more card to play. He stop licking and started to swirl his tongue around the head of mikey’s cock. He was betting that in mikeys head the round and round motion would only make mikey think more of being hypnotised. He paused

“Breath in and out, Mikey” he swirled his tongue again and again pausing to repeat the instruction he kept it up for a few minute before changing his command. “Breath in become a dirty cock addicted slut, breath out your will” he then repeated this for a few minutes until he noticed a difference. He sat up a hand still gently stroking the top of mikey’s now slick cock round and round in circles he listened.

“I am a dirty cock addicted slut, I am a dirty cock addicted” mikey was repeating again and again. James couldn’t believe it. He laid mikey down on the sofa and took off his own boxers then removed his own boxers. He then removed the ones from mikeys faces and said to him.

“You will suck my cock, slut” mikey looked blank for a moment.

James squatted over him so he could still keep hold of mikeys cock as he lowered his own hard member towards mikeys mouth. After a moment holding his breath he felt mikeys tongue reach out and touch it he thought he heard a sigh then felt mikey’s lips wrap around his cock and start to suck. Given that it was his first time he was actually quite good. James found his cock being almost worshipped by mikey’s mouth. He started to work mikeys cock aware that in order to cement his control he needed to do one last thing. He teased and played with mikeys cock until mikey was on the verge of cumming, he could feel it but he needed to hold it. He waited until he could feel his own cock twitching and his balls tightening and without warning mikey came hard down mikey’s throat. Mikey gagged in response and James timed it perfectly, just as mikey got his first taste of cum he found his own orgasm arrived in huge anticipated pleasure. James knew that in mikeys current state he would now forever associate the taste of cum with blissful pleasure. As James paused he felt mikey licking his cock clean.

He moved off mikey and sat back down. He looked over and mikey gave him a dirty sexy look. James felt his cock hardening again; he flicked the DVD changer onto some gay porn and relaxed. He looked over at mikey, “Get on your knees and suck me again while I watch this mikey my slut.”

Mikey smiled “I am your dirty lil slut” and got on his knees to services James cock once more. James put his hands behind his head and watched the TV. Now this was the life.