The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taming Winnie

Experienced lesbian Elsie knows what the willful, wild young Winnie really needs.

* * *

“Is this what you need?” asks the tall, slightly graying brunette as she steps into the living room with a bottle of red wine in one hand and two glasses in the other.

She still had a hint of a Norwegian accent to her voice, despite years of living in the UK before moving to rural Virginia five years ago. Her short hair and strong arms gave her a slightly masculine look, but her full breasts and shapely legs left no doubt that she was a woman beneath layers of flannel and denim.

“Oh, you SO know what I need right now!” replied Winnie from the couch with thirsty eyes.

The older woman sets the glasses on a low table between them and pours. “I’ve known you for almost three years now. Trust me. I know how to make you happy.”

Winnie, or W to her friends, leans forward and extends a slender arm to take her glass. She was a petite young woman in her mid-thirties with delicate freckled features and enchanting green eyes. Her soft red hair was natural, not brash, and cut just below her shoulder. She wore it up today, as she often did, in a pony tail that played adorably behind her head whenever she talked.

“I’ll bet.” Snickered Winnie into her wine with a smile.

Being one of Elsie’s cute straight friends she was used to her half-hearted passes and double entendres. In fact, being a word puzzle kind of girl she usually enjoyed the banter. It was no different to her than any of her guy friends who hit on her every day, sometimes even in front of their wives or girlfriends.

It was fun, and everyone knew it wasn’t going anywhere.

“Oh, honey. I could make your head explode.” Says the experienced older lesbian.

“Let’s just stick to wine.” W replies, finishing a big sip.

“Sure. For now.” Adds Elsie with a playful grin. “So, what happened this time?”

W leans back into the over-stuffed couch and sighs. “Oh, the usual. Another great guy with Restless Penis Syndrome.” She takes a gulp and Elsie leans in sympathetically, putting her hand on Winnie’s knee.

“Oh, Honey.” She offers. “I’m so sorry.”

She resists the urge to say she told her so, as everyone already had told her so many times before. In fact, half the cast and stage crew of their community theater troupe knew he was beneath her. Greg was a Neanderthal, an alpha-male walking cock that everyone knew would eventually cheat on her with some receptionist or housewife or baby sitter.

The kind Winnie always found irresistible, and the kind that always cheated on her.

“Turns out it was some candy striper at the hospital!” Winnie clarifies. “I should have known. He was always late coming home in the mornings.” She takes a sip. “And he’d always insist on taking a shower as soon as he got in the door.”

“Well, he did drive an ambulance. That’s not that unusual.” Elsie consoles her. “But still…” she begins and Winnie looks up at her. “…we all kinda saw it coming.”

“Yeah.” She admits, finishing her glass and pouring herself another. She tops off Elsie’s glass, only half full.

“Why do I keep falling for assholes?” she asks rhetorically.

“Because assholes treat you the way you want to be treated in bed.” The mature Nordic woman states simply. “Unfortunately, that usually comes with a lack of maturity and respect.”

Winnie looks at her friend with new respect and insight as she takes this in.

“You’re right.” She says after a moment. “I love a good bad boy because they know how to push my buttons, make me feel like a real woman, but out of the sack they’re just big dogs that talk, sniffing every ass that walks past them on the street and pissing on my bathroom floor!”

“There you go.” Elsie says supportively. “Plus, most nice guys are intimidated by you. “

“Really?” she asks, surprised.

“Sure. You’re strong willed and frankly a bit of a wild cat. Which, trust me, is great!” She compliments her “But that means deep down you need someone who is strong enough to not run away screaming, or worse just sit there like a wuss and take your shit. Someone who pushes back, and, well, puts you in your place…in a good way. You need that, but without the morning after asshole.”

“Yeah.” She agrees with a distant, longing stare. “What I need is a good man who knows how be bad in bed…in the best way.” Winnie raises one eyebrow, smiles deviously and takes a big sip of wine. She snuggles back into the couch and closes her eyes thinking of her perfect man.

“Or good woman.” Offers her friend and raises her glass in a hopeful toast.

“Yeah….no.” says Winnie, crinkling her freckled face in distaste. “Sorry, Sweetie. I love yah, but I love me some nice, big cock a whole lot more!”

Elsie looks at her delicious young friend and decides right then to finally act on her desires.

“Also, nothing personal, especially since I’ve got one too, but the thought of….you know…going down on a girl’s pussy is just….eeyeeyyyyyeeewwww!!!” she says and shudders, her eyes still closed. She takes a big sip of wine and swishes it around in her mouth to wash out the imagined taste of girl.

“You’d be surprised.” Says Elsie, her tone much firmer than a moment ago. “When you meet the right person, the one who can give you what you really want, what you really NEED, it won’t matter.” She licks her lips and looks intensely into Winnie’s eyes, now open and gazing back at her like a gazelle staring down a lion.

“Trust me.” She says, more a command than a request.

“Yeah.” Winnie says, her tone changing to one of suspicion as she grows concerned about her friend’s intentions. “You know, I’m feeling a little tired. I think I’m gonna call it a night if you don’t mind.” She finishes her glass and puts it on the table.

“Oh, but I do.” Elsie says firmly, standing to block her.

“Um, seriously.” Winnie starts to protest. “I think I just want to go home. I’ve had a rough day.”

“I know.” Elsie says reassuringly. “That’s why you need to sit down and relax.”

Winnie tries to go around the older woman but each time she steps in front to block her again.

“Trust me, I know what you need.” She says firmly.

“Excuse me?” asks the young redhead, tilting her head to look up at the taller woman with outrage. “I need to leave is what I need!” She turns to walk the other way around the couch.

Elsie grabs her firmly by the elbow and pulls her back towards her. Winnie falls back into Elsie and the taller woman grabs her other arm just below the elbow, pulling her and her arm back.

“Hey!” protests Winnie over her shoulder. “This isn’t funny, Elsie. Let me go!”

“Make me.” She says flatly.

“What?” she says with indignation. “I’m serious, let me go!”

“I’m serious.” Replies her more muscular captor. “Make me.”

“Elsie.” She starts, struggling to break her arms free from the simple hold. “Come on, let me go!”

“No.” Elsie responds. “I want you. I’ve wanted you for a while now, so I’m going to take you. Just like your ex-boyfriends did. Simple as that.” She pulls the young girl’s arms behind her with a slight jerk, not painful but just enough to remind her of her position. “You have a problem with that?”

“Well, yeah!” she starts, not sure if she should be amused or offended. “To begin with, we might joke and all but, seriously, Elsie, I am NOT GAY!”

“I know.”

“Well, then, what makes you think I’d be OK with that?”

“You’re not.” She says simply. “I know that.” She leans in close to Winnie’s ear whispers, her breathe hot on her neck. “But I also know what you REALLY NEED. So, what you think you want doesn’t really matter.”

“Oh, really?” replies the stunned redhead. She couldn’t believe her long time friend was acting this way, never mind the ridiculous idea that she could ever be a secret lesbian. “And what is that, exactly?”

The brunette Viking maiden tightens her grip slightly on both arms and whispers close in Winnie’s ear. “To be owned.”

“Really?” she asks, stunned and insulted.

“Really. You like a man who can pick you up and throw you over his shoulder. A lover who can physically grab you and throw you on the bed and have his way with you. Someone who doesn’t give you a choice. Someone who takes control.” She concludes. “It’s your type. It’s your weakness.”

The air was still for a moment. Winnie held her breathe, unsure of how to respond. What an arrogant thing to say! She wanted to slap Elsie and walk out of here, if only she could get free of those vice-like stage hand’s hands.

“Damn!” thought W. “Elsie is stronger than she looks!” For a split second she felt a twinge of arousal and worried that the veteran lesbian might be more right than she wanted to admit.

“I thought so.” Said Elsie slowly. “You see, I’ve been watching you with your boyfriends for years now, and nothing turns you on like being manhandled.” Winnie struggles in her hands and Elsie pulls her back a few inches so she loses her balance momentarily. “I suspect even if you’re being manhandled by a woman.”

“So, because I like strong, sexually aggressive men you think I’m a push over for a cavewoman? You think you can just bully me into being a bull dyke for you?” spits back the somewhat frightened freckled girl, her eyes wide open in panic, searching the room for some way to escape.

“Actually, yes.” The big Norwegian woman begins pulling Winnie back further, taking her off balance and making it hard to stand. “That’s pretty much my plan.”

“Sexuality doesn’t work that way, Elsie!” she protests, trying to regain her footing as they approach the hallway to Elsie’s bedroom. “Stop! This is crazy!”

“No, actually it’s basic psychology.” Elsie instructs her in an authoritarian way, emphasizing her superior position in the relationship. “You see, your conscious mind wants lots of things. You think you want a nice guy and a stable life, but your unconscious mind knows better.”

She pulls the girl roughly up onto her feet and shifts her grip, releasing her left hand and slipping it behind Winnie’s left arm to grip her right arm instead, just above her elbow. The result leaves the petite ginger girl equally restrained but the dominant brunette’s right hand free.

“The unconscious mind gets what it needs every time, W. To hell with gender or desire or conscious reason.”

She slides her muscular yet feminine hand across Winnie’s belly. Beneath her blouse the redhead cringes, her stomach muscles pulling away from her friend’s touch. But Elsie is persistent, rubbing Winnie’s tummy firmly but gently in slow, steady circles.

“To hell with what ever it is you think you want. I’ve watched you go through five relationships in three years and I know two things about you.”

Elsie’s hand wanders down to the soft flesh just below Winnie’s belly button and traces smaller circles, pushing gently against her as if to remind the younger woman that she can do anything to her she likes, anytime.

“One, you’re pussy likes a firm hand. And two…”

Despite her flailing, Winnie was powerless to stop Elsie from touching her, anywhere, and it was turning her on like nothing else ever had.

“In the end, you always obey your pussy.”

Winnie gasps as Elsie’s right hand slides suddenly south, cupping her mound over her jeans. The veteran lesbian clenches her fingers around her possessively, seizing her sex with a stage carpenter’s steel grip.

“This is mine, now.” Elsie says flatly and begins massaging her rhythmically through the thick fabric.

“Hey!” Winnie screams and struggles harder, desperate to escape this new indignity. She flails violently from side to side, wrenching her shoulders hard, but finds herself unable to escape Elsie’s two handed hold.

The dominant dyke continues to massage Winnie’s pussy roughly through her jeans even as she bucks and twists, frantically trying to escape.

Winnie whimpers as she struggles in vain to free herself. She tries to lunge forward several times, using her weight to free her arms, but each time the larger woman just pulls her back up with one arm, never stopping her rhythmic assault on her denim covered cunt.

“Please!” Winnie pleaded. “Stop! I don’t like this!” her words were angry but her voice was getting more and more unsure of that anger. “I told you….I’m …I’m not like that!” she stammers, her breathing becoming irregular. “Stop!!”

“I told you. Make me.” Elsie says calmly, continuing to play the girl’s pussy like a virtuoso musician.

Soon Winnie’s struggling slows to short bursts. She kicks and twists and bucks like a wild bronco for a few minutes at a time, then falls still to recover her strength. Between vigorous attempts to break free she stands perfectly still and pants, trying to catch her breath. Each time she rests a little longer, finding her breathing falling into the regular rolling rhythm of Elsie’s incessant hand.

Like a trained acupressure therapist she stimulates the naturally submissive girl’s clit from all angles. Her powerful fingers press here and there, in and out, squeezing and releasing her mound on all sides. Alternating her grip in a rapid, repeating, yet almost unpredictable pattern she dances the pushing, pressing points of pleasure all around the young girl’s sex without obvious rhyme or reason, the sensual cascade keeping her conscious mind continually distracted and enthralled.

The fifth time she tries to escape she only bucks half as hard, and when she finally gives up she sags a bit into Elsie’s strong supportive arms, her legs giving way beneath her. She twitches her hips, jerking from side to side in a half-hearted attempt to buck the skilled lesbian’s powerful hand from her crotch.

Finally, after Winnie had hung calm in her arms for nearly a minute, Elsie leans in closely again from behind. She lets her hot breath caress the redhead’s ear as she whispers

“That’s better.”

Her right hand continues to work the denim of Winnie’s jeans with the expert precision of a true lover of women and the finger strength of a professional carpenter.

Winnie’s eyes flutter closed as she begins to give in to the feeling. Elsie continues to massage her pussy and speaks calmly to her. “That’s it. Just relax, little Winnie. You’re my girl now.”

Winnie opens her eyes wide as the words snap her out of her near trance. “What?” she asks in a confused voice. “No. I told you…” she starts, then stammers, blinks a few times, and starts again “I…I told you…”

Her neck swivels weakly from side to side, trying to shake her head no.

“Shhhhhhh….I know. I know.” Elsie coos in her ear, her fingers still playing a hypnotic lullaby on the almost broken girl’s pussy. “That doesn’t matter now. Everything’s going to be just fine. Just relax.”

“…no…” Winnie whines, struggling slightly harder, trying to kick her limp legs backward.

“You say no, but I think your pussy says yes.” Elsie challenges her. “Shall we find out?”

“NO!”

The Viking vixen’s hand stops its incessant assault on her nether regions and slides up to her waistline. For a moment Winnie is relieved at the respite and is taking a moment to catch her breath when she feels her button unbutton and her zipper unzip.

Before she can react Elsie’s hand is slipping under the elastic of her plain white cotton panties. The lesbian’s fingers slowly ease their way through her soft, red downy muff, lightly brushing her skin as they approach her pussy.

They both hold their breath in anticipation of what she will find.

Suddenly Winnies green eyes grow distant. Her lips part in a cupids bow and she lets out a long, breathy sigh.

“Ohhhhhh! Very nice!!!” compliments her captor. “Sooooo wet!”

It was true. She wished it weren’t, but it was. Her slit was dripping with excitement. She couldn’t help it. Her pussy was betraying her, and although she felt no attraction to this woman who she once called a friend, she couldn’t help but feel incredibly turned on and submissive right now!

“It…it….It’s just…just ...because you…you…you know…you…you…oh!.” She loses her train of thought when Elsie’s fingers slip between her slick pussy lips and begin sliding up and down the length of her slit.

“…please….” She begs, her eyes fluttering and her voice soft and distant. “…please….stop….”

“Oh, I don’t think so.” Answers the dominant woman, now smiling down at the back of her prey’s neck. She looks wonderfully vulnerable as her head lolls forward, her ponytail falling to one side. She leans forward and kisses her neck tenderly.

“Sweet Winnie.” She says lovingly to her very confused friend. “My dear, sweet Winnie. Just give in, now. It’s all over. You belong to me, now.” She continues to run her index finger up and down the younger girl’s slippery slit. With each pass she emphasizes her words by pausing near her clit and wiggling her finger back and forth.

“That’s right. Just relax. Everything’s fine. Just give in. I’ve got you.” She whispers in the redhead’s semi-conscious ears while she continues to hypnotize her pussy with her fingertips.

“…no….no….I’m….I’m not….gay…..” whispers Winnie from a dream, her eyes closed and her lips parted. Her chin is practically on her chest and her weight hangs almost completely on Elsie’s arm, her legs long since buckled.

“Silly, Winnie. You’re whatever I want you to be.” Elsie tells her. “I won you, fair and square. You know the rules.” She flattens her fingers, slick with the straight girl’s juices, and begins to rub small, slow circles around her clit.

“Whoever can dominate you, owns you.” Elsie tells her as much as asks. “Isn’t that right?”

“no….no….well….I….I….I don’t know….” She half agrees, not sure if the question even makes sense. She is finding it harder and harder to think with Elsie’s hand making her pussy feel so good. So good. So very, very good.

“And I have completely dominated you, haven’t I?” asks the woman literally controlling Winnie with her fingertips.

“Yes.” Answers Winnie without thinking.

How was she doing that?

Who cares?

Oh my fucking GOD that felt good!!!

Her insides swirl with every orbit of Elsie’s fingers around her clit. Every turn around her mound adds strength to the whirlpool of pleasure that was pulling her down, down, down into her own pulsing, hot pussy. She knew she couldn’t summon the will power to resist, to stop Elsie from dominating her completely, taking her for her own, even if she wanted to… and she didn’t.

She closed her eyes and gave in to the sensation.

“…know this is true.” she heard between the pulsing of her pussy and was confused for a moment. “…belong to me.” Then Elsie’s fingers went once more around and she smiled instead.

With the broken redhead slack in her arms, Elsie leans close to her ear and continues to whisper softly. She pulls back firmly but gently on Winnie’s arms to hold her upright as she continues to hypnotize her pussy.

“…and when you finally give yourself to me, you will cum harder than you’ve ever…” she half heard when the blood rush receded from her ears. Then, as before, she was distracted again by the feel of Elsie’s fingers on her clit, tracing those wonderful slick circles.

She lets herself go even more and sinks her whole being into the palm of her friend’s hand. She collapses back into her chest and gives herself completely to the muscular hand that so completely controls her.

“I ….I…” she stammers, her breath ragged.

“I belong…to you.” She manages just before a magnitude 8.4 orgasm rips through her pussy. Elsie rubs her clit vigorously, pushing her to the edge and holding her there for minutes before letting Winnie’s orgasm crash hard and wet against her hand like a wave in a storm.

“Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!” the young redhead screams, her orgasmic release tensing every muscle in her body. She doubles over in the taller woman’s arms and clenches her legs, lifting her feet clean off the ground.

When she is finished, her feet fall limp to the floor again, her legs useless.

She lifts her head unsteadily and opens her heavily lidded eyes. She looks around the room, visibly confused yet satisfied. She blinks several times and begins to asks what happened, but all that comes out is “whhhuuuuhhhh.”

Elsie releases her hold on her broken and docile friend and she slumps to the floor, weak as a kitten. Her arms hang by her sides. Her legs folded twitching beneath her, her pants undone, she kneels unsteadily on the living room carpet and stares straight ahead stunned.

Every now and then an echo of the devastating orgasm ripples across her tiny frame, making her shudder and smile again despite herself.

“See?” says her new owner from behind her. “Didn’t I tell you I know what you need?”

Winnie’s brow creases as she rejects this idea. She knows she’s not a lesbian. She’s not. She’s never felt anything for any woman, and she still doesn’t…except for Elsie.

No, wait. She doesn’t like women!

But the thought of Elsie owning her made her hot. She couldn’t deny it. Just the idea of the mannish, European lesbian taking her like she did. Roughly. Owning her. Controlling her so completely. It was making her wet again all over.

What is going on? What am I doing?

“NO!” she concludes, after wrestling with her own psyche. “I’m straight! I know I am!”

“Of course you are, Sweetie.” Elsie reassures her, petting her auburn-red hair. “But you’re also mine, now, and that means what you want doesn’t matter anymore. Only what I want. And you’ll do the things I tell you to do, just like you did for all your boyfriends. That’s what you really want. What you really need. To be owned.”

She squats down behind Winnie, still kneeling spent on the floor, and wraps her left hand around her belly pulling her close. Her right hand slips beneath her panties again and immediately begins taking control of her sex with a familiar rhythm.

“No!” Winnie’s eyes nearly cross as she tries to think past the “distracting” sensations. Her breathing settles into the rhythm of Elsie’s hand again and the older lesbian begins whispering in her ear again.

“Whoever dominates W, owns W. You know that. You love that.”

“…love that.” Whispers Winnie, her eyes glassy again.

“I dominated you, completely, and I can dominate you again, anytime I want, anywhere I want.“

“…dominate…”

“That means that I own you. You know that. You love that.”

“…you….own…” Her mouth twitches into a smile. “…love…that…”

Elsie changes her stroke and rubs vigorous circles around Winnie’s tender clit. The young girl’s moans get louder and faster but her eyes remain distant.

“You belong to me, now.” She reminds her. “You know that. You love that.”

“…love that!”

Elsie demands “Who do you belong to?”

Between desperate gasps for air the petite redhead confesses “You! I belong to you, Elsie! Only you! You own me and I love it!!”

Once again the experienced lesbian speeds up her ministrations just as Winnie consciously submits to her will, driving her over the edge a second time.

Kneeling and restrained only by Elsie’s arm around her waist, the weakened Winnie simply convulses in her new owner’s arms. Her legs tremble beneath her and her head falls back. Inside her loosened jeans she leaks still more juices into the older woman’s hand.

“That’s my girl.” She coos. “Give yourself to Elsie. It’s what you really want. It’s what your pussy needs.”

As her orgasm subsides, Elsie continues to slowly rub her mound up and down, careful to avoid touching the girl’s super-sensitive clit directly. Winnie moans dreamily in her arms recovering slowly from her climax.

She relaxes completely into Elsie’s arms, falling back against her body. Her eyes closed, she lets the glow of two earth-shattering orgasms radiate throughout her body. After a time the feel of the older woman’s hand rhythmically petting her muff, gently stroking her soft red hairs like a beloved pet, almost puts her to sleep.

“What…” she suddenly starts, blinking and coming to her senses. “What happened? What’s going on?”

She tries to get up and Elsie lets her, but she finds her legs still weak and only manages to lunge forward on her hands and knees, out of her friend’s reach. She begins to crawl towards the couch, confused and more than a little concerned.

“Where are you going?” asks the brunette Amazon with a patronizing tone. She crawls after her prey and reaches out to grab Winnie’s right ankle. The young girl yelps in surprise.

“Come here, my pet!” commands Elsie and she yanks the petite woman several feet back across the carpet. Winnie reaches out with her hands to grab at the table but her fingers clasp the air fruitlessly.

Elsie twists Winnie’s leg, flipping her on her back, and pulls off her shoe. She grabs the cuff of her jeans and yanks hard. Already unzipped her jeans pull down several inches from her waist, exposing the top of her soaked white panties. The larger woman reaches down and pulls her other shoe off, grabbing her left cuff and pulling her jeans completely off in one tug.

“Hey!” manages the helpless Winnie, unable to physically protest with her exhausted arms and legs. She lays on the floor, barely able to lift her head, and looks up at her domineering friend with a mixture of fear and unbidden lust.

Elsie tosses her jeans aside and looks down on the vulnerable, moldable, delectable girl laid out before her. Her naked legs were as perfect as she remembered from summer weather. Fair skinned and slightly freckled, Winnie was a soft, flawless girly girl. Elsie’s favorite kind.

“…please…” the girl begs one last time. “…I’m not….not….gay….”

“We’ve been over this, Sweetie.” Her new Viking owner reminds her, positioning herself next to Winnie on the floor, leaning closely over her. She looks her in the eyes and smiles down. Her right hand wanders down the nearly tamed girl’s chest and over her belly towards her sex.

“That doesn’t matter anymore.” She begins to massage her pet through her panties, her nimble fingers playing the same irresistible music on her sex as before, only now slower and softer without the thick denim impeding her touch. Winnie’s eyebrows go up in joyful recognition and she sighs, her lips showing just a hint of a smile.

“Does it?”

“Yes….No.” answers Winnie from her sexual stupor.

“Who do you belong to?”

“You.” She answers without a thought. “I belong to you, Elsie. I belong to you.”

“Good girl.” Elsie rewards her with an acceleration of the tempo. “Just keep telling yourself that and everything will be just fine. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Elsie.” Answers the sleepy girl. “I belong to Elsie.”

“Yes, you do.”

“I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie.” The girl chants in time with her Mistress’s firm, insistent fingers.

“Good girl.”

“I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie.”

For five minutes the Euro-Dom works her prey’s pussy with precision while she repeats her new mantra, each time her words becoming more and more sure of their truth.

“I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie.”

When she feels she is finally able, Elsie whispers “Keep going, Sweetie.” and slowly pulls her hand away from Winnie’s soaked panties. The entranced girl continues to pray to her new Norse goddess even without the touch of her hand.

“I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie. I belong to Elsie.”

She was not aware of her world anymore. Only that she belonged to Elsie.

She did not feel her fingers leave her sex. She didn’t hear her stand up and walk out of the room. She didn’t hear her come back a few minutes later and kneel at her feet. She was only dimly aware of her knees being raised and parted by Elsie’s firm hands.

She opens her eyes to see the brunette’s handsome face inches above her own, smiling down at her with love. Winnie smiles back. Her limp legs are held high in the air, her knees practically touching her shoulders.

“Who do you belong to, Sweetie?”

“You, Elsie.” She says sincerely. “I belong to you.”

“Good girl.” Says her new owner and shifts her hand down towards her waist. Winnie feels her panties pulled to the side, exposing her swollen, sopping wet slit.

Then she feels the tip of a cock.

Her eyes open with as much surprise as she can manage in her exhausted state. “What?” she gasps.

“I know how much you love a good cock…” assures her friend. “Now you can learn to love mine.”

She pushes into the young girl’s snatch an inch and she inhales sharply. Her green eyes plead for more.

“I call this one the Devastator.”

She plunges deep into her new pet girl’s tender ginger snatch, filling her deeper and harder than any man ever had, and Winnie’s final wall collapses. She lets out a soul wrenching cry and sobs loudly, wrapping her entire being around her new owner’s latex cock. She clenches her muscles hard, holding her deep inside her, and moans a long, guttural moan.

“That’s my girl.” She coos to her pet. “You love my cock.”

“I love your cock!” Echoes Winnie without a thought.

She pulls the plastic monster out slowly until just the tip remains inside, then holds it there.

“You NEED my cock!”

Winnie trembles beneath her, begging, every muscle in her body twitching in anticipation of the return of Elsie’s glorious member.

“I need your cock!”

“Good girl.” Elsie says affectionately and sinks the strap-on into the creamy redhead again, to the hilt. The coarse leather patch just above its base grinds against her clit and Winnie cums instantly.

“OH GOD!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!!” she shouts and her entire body convulses with a deep vaginal orgasm. Her inner muscles grip its textured shaft and her belly tightens uncontrollably.

Elsie begins slowly, steadily pumping the helpless girl, commanding her firmly to repeat the new mantra even as she cums.

“SAY IT AGAIN!”

“I LOVE YOUR COCK!!!” Winnie screams as she is filled with Elsie’s member. “I NEED YOUR COCK!!!” as she pulls it out, teasing her with the head.

“AGAIN!”

“OOHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! Ooooooohhhhhh…….I NEED YOUR COCK!!!”

“AGAIN!”

“OOHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! Ooooooohhhhhh…….I NEED YOUR COCK!!!”

Then she stops prompting and just keeps fucking.

“OOHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! Ooooooohhhhhh…….I NEED YOUR COCK!!!”

“OOHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! Ooooooohhhhhh…….I NEED YOUR COCK!!!”

“OOHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! Ooooooohhhhhh…….I NEED YOUR COCK!!!”

“OOHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! Ooooooohhhhhh…….I NEED YOUR COCK!!!”

After her seventh orgasm Winnie’s voice trails off to a whisper, and soon she only mouths the words. Her eyes roll back into her head and she simply rocks in time with Elsie’s incessant pounding.

The tall Viking pulls out of Winnie and stands over her. The young girl’s lifeless legs fall limp to the floor. Her head lays sideways on the carpet, her ponytail a mess, her lips still mouthing her love of the other woman’s cock.

The dark haired huntress looks down past the swaying black strap on and smiles at the beautiful, spirited, free range straight girl she had just bagged herself. Like a wild mare she brought her in from the hills, roped her and rode her, bare back, breaking her patiently in her corral. Taming her.

She had made her her own, and now she looked forward to really riding this filly. Maybe even teaching her a few tricks.

She bends down and grabs Winnie’s hands, pulling her gently up to a sitting position. Elsie lowers her arm and casually throws the slumbering girl over her back.

She stands tall with her conquest draped on her shoulder, the girl’s red ponytail swaying back and forth behind her. She turns and walks confidently into her bedroom. With a casual kick behind her she closes the door.