The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Team Captain

Chapter 1

The dull thudding in the back of my mind woke me first; I had definitely had way too much to drink last night. It had been the first night of my spring break trip to the Florida Keys with my college coed club soccer team and Alex had come home with an excess amount of off-brand vodka that was apparently so ridiculously cheap she couldn’t help herself. We had thrown our first party to christen the huge house we were renting as the temporary frisbee house.

With a groan, I pick myself up off the couch that I probably passed out on. Thinking back, all I remember from the night was mixing the vodka-based punch and then the captain making a speech about how amazing this week break was going to be. I grab the arm of the couch and feel my hand erupt in pain. My hand had a sizable gash from one of the vodka bottles, I remembered. A few drops of my blood spilled into the punch, but my captain had urged me to forget about it, because throwing it out would be a waste.

I look to my left and see my roommate slumped on the couch opposite me with her face buried into the cushions. “Kate,” my voice is hoarse, but she twitches in response, “Kate get up.” I expect her to groan and roll over to look at me, but she immediately stands up from her spot on the couch. I guess she’s not hungover, which is unusual because she is normally the drunkest at any party. Since she looks fine, I ask, “Can you get me some medicine for my headache? And some water?”

She leaves without a word, again very weird, but quickly returns with an aspirin and water. I thank her before hobbling my way to the kitchen, where I smell something delicious. Alex stands over the stove cooking eggs, and an unprecedented amount of people sit awake around the room. It surprises me when I enter the room, because the ten-ish people in the room all sit in a complete silence. I wander over to Alex, one of my favorite people on the team, and ask her, “What’s wrong with everyone? Why are they acting this way?”

Alex doesn’t laugh at my joke like she normally would. She doesn’t even give me the normal answer of hungover. Instead she says something that throws the rest of my life for a loop. “They are waiting for your commands. I am cooking breakfast because you thought that you wanted breakfast.”

I look at Alex confused by her bad joke, “What?” I ask, “I don’t really get your joke, please explain what you just said.”

“The vodka is normally just regular vodka until mixed with a person’s blood. If blood is added, anyone who drinks it will become obedient to the person who bled. The entire soccer team drank the vodka and the are now yours to change and order as you please. They are sitting there because you haven’t instructed them on how you want them to act.” Her eyes show no mirth, and not a single person in the room refutes her claim.

I spin around the room in shock. They’re playing a teamwide prank on me? How did they find out that I had a control fantasy? Part of me wants nothing more than for this to be true. I look back towards Alex and her large breasts that are hidden by her large tee-shirt. They drift towards Lance standing thoughtlessly near the fridge and his incredibly handsome face. I had always thought that the soccer team was a bisexual person’s dream and having complete control of every single one of them would be incredibly arousing to me. No, they must be pranking me. I need to get someone to break character, but how? A small smirk breaks across my face as I turn back towards Alex.

“You have to obey me?” I ask her. When she nods, I continue, “Then take that shirt off.” No way that the prudish Alex would willing take her shirt off in front of so many people. Or so I thought, but Alex quickly peeled the shirt off, leaving her in a plain bra. I spin towards John, who hasn’t tried to hide his homophobic opinions, and shout, “John make out with Graham and enjoy it.” Without hesitation Graham and John start to kiss heavily and I feel my eyes burst out of my head. I turn back to Alex and basically scream, “Are you serious? What is going on?”

I can barely focus on Alex’s words as her breasts move with her breath, but I register her saying, “You control what we do, what we perceive, who we are, and will do so until you decide to release us.”

What they perceive? I can make them believe things that aren’t there? I turn back towards the room, ready for another test of my capabilities. “All girls named Emma stand up,” I announce as both Emma Smith and Emma Bender stand quickly. “Emma Smith,” I turn my attention towards her, “You are going to climb onto the table, lie on your back, and spread your legs.” She obeys without blinking so I continue, “You are being fucked by the largest cock you can imagine,” immediately she begins to groan and gyrate her hips, “No matter how close you are to orgasming, you cannot do it.” I watch as she convulses on the table, reaching for some nonexistent man above her. I turn towards the other Emma, who hasn’t moved since I told her to stand, “Emma Bender get on your knees.”

As she dropped to her knees, I imagine what I can do to her. She had made multiple comments towards me expressing that she looks down on me because I am bi and that I should just stick to cocks like her. “You see a pussy right in your face and you are starving for it. Eat that pussy so thoroughly that she comes all over your face and enjoy each lick like a horny lesbian.” Immediately her tongue began probing the empty air in front of her. I watch in satisfaction as she tongue fucks an imaginary person, before turning back to Alex, “How do you know all of this stuff about the Vodka? Do I have to release you to make you act normally?”

With a robotic shake of her head, Alex answers, “If you tell or think that everyone should act normally, we will act normally but still obey you unconditionally. You may also return us to this state whenever it should please you. I know all of this information, because you asked to be told this information and I cannot disobey you. Therefore I must tell it to you, and therefore I must know it.”

“I can give commands just by thinking them?” I ask. Alex nods again and so I take a deep breath before thinking ‘Everyone act normally’. Suddenly the room erupts in chatter as everyone starts acting like themselves again. This could be fun, I think as I look at Emma Smith who is still convulsing on the table and Emma Bender who is enthusiastically licking the empty air. I hear a moan and turn back towards Graham and John, Oops I forgot about them. “John suck Graham off and love the feeling of cock hitting the back of your throat.” He drops to his knees with a painful sounding thud as he unzips Graham’s pants.

I turn back to Alex, whose tits are still out, because guy on guy doesn’t interest me a fraction as much as her bare torso does. “Keep making breakfast Alex,” I say before surveying the room. Emma Smith is now sobbing with the need to orgasm to I think towards her ‘Orgasm’ and she screams. “Kate follow me. No one else disturb us.”

I lead her towards the room I share with Alex and Kate and lock the door behind us. Time to see how well the thought commands work. ‘Strip into your underwear’ I watch as Kate starts to get naked, all while chatting as though it was a perfectly normal morning.

“I got so fucked up last night,” Kate says as she pulls her pants down her legs to expose uncharacteristically sexy panties. Kate has the face of innocence with chubby angelic cheeks, bright blue eyes, and naturally bright blond hair, but her tits and ass were some of the most sinful things I have ever seen. ‘Show yourself off to me’ I thought towards her. Kate started to fondle her tits, purposely making her nipples peak out from behind her equally sexy lacy bra. She bent forward to allow me a better view and I felt my already moist pussy start to get wetter. “I remember chugging a few glasses of that delicious punch and then nothing.” Next, she spun around and began swinging her ass around while pulling the sides of her panties up to expose more of her ass and press her panties tighter into her crotch. “I came out of it literally two minutes ago in the kitchen, though I must still be drunk because I don’t know why I’m doing this.” I am officially drenched as I realize that normal Kate doesn’t know she is being controlled. That is so hot, I am controlling her without her knowledge.

‘Stop that and take my clothes off. Sexily.’ She comes towards me, and I can see the heterosexual prudish person Kate is panicking inside her eyes. With a sigh I make her more mentally cooperative, ‘You like me seeing you naked. You would do anything I want sexually, even without a direct command. This doesn’t make you nervous, it makes you excited.’ The panic drains away from her eyes and is replaced by a hunger. As she starts working on removing my pants I place my hands on the tits that were teasing me just a few minutes ago. They are soft and pliable in my hands as I play with them. ‘Your tits are unbelievably sensitive to my touch. Once you get my panties down you are going to eat me out’

She finally gets my pants off and begins slow work on my on my shirt. It’s maddening as my sopping wet pussy demands attention, so I command out loud, “Skip the rest of the stripping and eat me out.” Immediately she drops to her knees and basically rips my panties off. She starts to lap hesitantly, so I bark out, “You love eating my pussy. It is delicious, and you want to get as much as you can.” Her licks turn to aggressive slurping and I allow myself to enjoy the feeling of her tongue darting inside of me.

I stop her with a nonverbal command and move us back onto the bed. She seems a little panicked as she moves at my whim, still unsure of why she is obeying me completely. ’You know that I have complete control of you and you are completely fine with it. Even if you were released from my control you would still be my completely willing and obedient slave, and you’d thoroughly enjoy every moment.’ I pause as the long command works its way into her mind and watch her expression change from panic to happiness.

“I want your underwear off Kate, and I want you to masturbate to the thought of me.” At my command she quickly undresses and starts stroking her pussy. As she begins to moan I reach out and fondle her bare breasts which droop slightly without the support of the bra. ’I wish her tits didn’t droop like that,’ I catch myself thinking, ’and I wish her waist was slightly smaller.’ I watch in shock as her body responds to my prompts. Her waist shrinks as her tits lift in an almost gravity defying way. The smaller waist makes her tits and ass look even more luscious as she pounds three fingers into herself while squealing my name. Since she looks close to coming, I quickly tell her, “You can never come without me telling you to and you will come every time I tell you too.”

The effect is immediate, her moans turn into pleads, “Bella please let me come. I’m your obedient little slave and I’ve been such a good little girl. Please let me come.” I watch fascinated as my virgin roommate falls apart while begging like a bitch in heat. “Please,” she continues to beg, “I’ve been a good whore, such a good sex slave for my mistress. Please mistress, let your little whore come. Please mistress, please.” She is bucking desperately into her own hand and with every please she becomes more desperate until she is a crying, moaning wreck writhing on the bed.

Finally, my pity for her overpowers the urge to exert my control and I think ’have the hardest orgasm you have ever had in your life’. She lets out an animalistic scream as her eyes roll back in her head. Liquid sloshes out of her pussy, coating her hand and making a mess of the bed as she spasms wildly on top of the sheets.

As I wait from her to come down from her post-orgasm high, I impart some nonverbal instructions on both Kate and the rest of the team, ’No one will think that anything that I want happening in the house is strange and you will not lust or make sexual advances towards anyone unless I instruct you too. No one will find it strange that they obey me completely, it will just seem completely normal. Kate, you will walk around the house naked until I decide to come back to you.’

When I finish thinking my commands I notice Kate staring at me adoringly. I bring our mouths together in a languid kiss, which she melts into, and begin to fondle her breasts once again. Her reaction is immediate and aggressive, and I remember that I heightened her sensitivity to my hands on her breasts. When I pull away she looks crushed, “Mistress did I displease you. Why did you stop?”

I frown as she questions me, “You are my sex slave, my own personal slut. You do not question me. You just obey. You don’t have the right to form opinions other than the opinions I give you and you do not do things without my permission. Understood whore?”

She nods slowly and repeats, “I am your sex slave, your own personal slut. I will not question you, just obey. I will not form opinions other than the opinions you give, and I will not do things without your permission. I am your sex slave, your own personal slut,”

“Stop repeating that,” she immediately falls silent, “Go about you day exactly as you would before until I decide that I want to play with you again.” She stands up and turns towards the door to head down to breakfast, but I stop her with a thought. I almost forgot about her perfectly rounded ass, I can’t believe it.

I take my time, kneading both cheeks individually before putting a hand on each and cupping them simultaneously. Next time, I’ll slap these cheeks red as apples and have her thank me for each hit, but for now I have another target on my mind.