The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Techno Master

mc, mf, ff, md, cb

Synopsis: Same old story of a male super villain uses mind control to get a female super villain. The heroes catch the female super villain. The male super villain gets his revenge and his girl back.

In the world of superheroes I am a villain. I didn’t set out to be a villain. The heroes made me a villain. You can see men and women flying through the sky, off to do battle. I sit in my underground lab/base building my next great invention. I am the Techno Master, and I hated that name.

As with most people with super powers I got mine while I was a teen. I could be faced with a problem, real or imagined, and come up with some device in my mind that would fix the problem. My electrical engineer father and computer programmer mother loved the idea that I could build anything. They made so much money off of their income and patens from my inventions I never wanted for anything, except one. I did want for something, and my brain came up with a way to get it. I wanted women.

I was a teenage guy. I wanted women that would do all those sexy things to me that I’d read on line. With years of wisdom I realized none of that stuff was true, but when you’re nineteen and nothing was beyond your reach, truth was relative. So to get women I made a machine that would make them lust after me. I had a dozen women at one time. Then the cops showed up. Then the Power Patrol representative showed up. I was given the choice, work for Power Patrol, or go to prison. For nearly eight years I made machines for those power pussies. I did get my college degree and a Masters degree in that time on their dime, but it was little consolation. When my time was up I was bitter with the whole hero business. Villains seemed to have much more fun.

I had no desire to save people. I had little desire to help anyone but myself. Seeing my hover platform save people from a burning building, instead of making me money for a transportation system that could run on a double-A battery, pissed me off. I made a working matter-energy-matter converter to teleport anywhere that had another gate set up, but the heroes used it to get from one side of the Earth to the other to deal with emergencies. I came up with a generator that worked off fusion of free quarks to create the weak nuclear force the size of a lunch box which could power a home forever and instead of selling the design to the public they used my invention to power their Power Patrol headquarters. Yes, I became a villain.

I could just put my hand on an machine and know how it works. That’s how I became the Techno Master. I could master anything, alien or terrestrial just by touching it. I could replicate it and describe how everything worked while doing so. A few people could keep up with what I said, but most were blown away and would have to go back over the recording to grasp things. That was how I fell into the villain business. One person came to me with an alien ray gun that was broken. He was a villain, but not a super villain. His only gimmick was the gun, so I fixed it, for free, if he got me in touch with the other villains.

The other villains were just as bad as the heroes were at using me, but at least I got paid, and respected. The villains also had so much more fun with their powers and money. The female villains are also so much more promiscuous than the heroes. I really wanted to have sex with Dark Diamond. She is still so sexy with her dark black hair, elf like face, enormous breasts, slim waist, and smooth legs. She also detested me for helping the heroes make something to catch her.

Dark Diamond, real name Krystal (no really Dark Diamond’s real first name is Krystal) Davies, has more than one power. She could turn into a blackish purple beam of light like a laser that could zip away. She could also change her body into material as hard and sharp as diamonds. She dressed in a modified black and purple exercise outfit that showed off her enlarged breasts, and toned abs. I wanted her out of that outfit and in a bed with me, so I did what I always did. I made a machine.

Built into a pair of glasses I could activate with just a touch. Then anyone that looked at me would have their minds shut down and open to any command. It may sound like hypnosis, but in reality it would be implanting commands into a person’s mind that would override any other thoughts they had. I just had to get to Dark Diamond.

I had my chance when Dragon, real name Donald Harris, called me up and invited me to a big score party. When a villain gets a big score they sometimes use the money to throw a party. Dragon knows me because although he has the natural power to breathe fire, I build his belt that lets him fly like a dragon. When I heard that Dark Diamond was going, so was I.

The house was set back far away from the side road. It was big and used for private parties that didn’t require staff for catering. Not a surprise, Dragon was having a BBQ, and he was the one starting the fire. In no time I saw Krystal.

She saw me, and turned, and left the back yard.

When I finally caught up to her she was still as pissed off to see me.

“What do you want?” She asked when I found her in one of the upstairs hallways that seemed supernaturally quiet.

“I want to apologize again for helping the heroes catch you,” I said. I’d done this before, but she never accepted my apology.

“Fuck you,” Krystal said and then would have thrown her drink in my face if her cup had anything in it. She was wearing a dark black dress that showed off her marvelous calf muscles. I was just wearing a gray polo shirt and cargo shorts.

“I still am sorry about that,” I said and she glared at me.

“I lost three years of my life in that reflective prison! I tried everything to escape, and couldn’t,” Krystal said with a sneer. “I assume you made the prison cell too.”

“No, actually I had no idea where you were,” I said honestly. I reached up and touched my glasses activating them, “I am truly being sincere when I say I’m sorry.”

She looked at me to see if I was being sincere, and her eyes saw my glasses. Her face went slack, her body went limp, and her cup fell from her fingers. She was mine now.

“Krystal,” I said with a dry mouth, “when you wake up, you will accept my apology. To let me make it up to you, you will want me to fuck you. When I fuck you it will be the most amazing sex you’ve ever had. You will have orgasm after orgasm, each one better than the last. You will do anything to have me fuck you again. Anything will include begging me to let you be my sex slave. You will obey any command I have, and will do anything I want, just to touch my cock again. My cock will be the most amazing and greatest cock in the world to you. You will want no other cock but mine. You will not want to have sex with anyone other than me. You will start calling me ‘Master’ and if anyone asks it will be short for Techno Master, but you will know it is because you are my slave and I am your Master.”

I turned off my glasses. Krystal stayed limp and dazed. I snapped my fingers a few times in her face, and she woke with a start.

“Fine, John,” Krystal said with a resigned sigh, “I accept your apology. You are sorry for taking part in locking me up for three years. You know what I really wanted in those three years? Sex. I wanted a cock buried so deep inside of me I could feel it tickling my spine. So, stud, if you really want to apologize, take me into one of these bedrooms, and help me make up for lost time.”

Sex with Krystal was amazing! When she slipped off her dress I found she had been wearing a lacy black thong, and no bra. She shaved her bush off. Her skin was smooth and tan all over from being outside and apparently exercising. She had more muscles than I did, and I have machines to make me fit and trim. When I ran my hands over her she seemed to enjoy it. When I grabbed her breasts, yes they were implants, she slapped my hands. She wanted to feel pleasure, and was never really into breast play. So after disrobing myself I put her on the bed, and got my head between her legs.

I’d gone down on more than one woman in my life. I’ve been told I’m good at it. I know how to lick, where to finger, and most importantly just how fast to rub her body. I had Krystal moaning in seconds. I had her writhing in less than a minute as she got hot and wet. Another minute more and she was shaking from an orgasm. Her thighs on either side of my head looked like an electric current was going through them as I curled my fingers inside of her slit and tickled her from the inside. Before Krystal could come down from that orgasm I was licking her again and gently squeezing her pussy with one hand and rubbing with the other. She tried to say something before another orgasm made her words unintelligible.

Pulling the villain to the edge of the bed I spread her legs wide as I slid my very erect cock into her body. Her wet and warm pussy enveloped my cock as I pushed into her body. I could feel an aftershock of an orgasm as she moaned and thrashed on the bed. I reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her further onto me. When I was balls deep inside of her I felt her body contract around my cock. Her whole body seize up before she exploded with an orgasm that knocked me out of her. When she finally slowed enough for me to catch her legs, I put my long hard cock back into her body. Her pussy squished as I felt her still climaxing body pull me deeper. I slid in and out, over and over, and in another minute she climaxed again. This time with her hips jerking and pussy quivering she squirted clear fluid onto my slightly hairy chest. This orgasm lasted over two minutes, and it took three times as long for her to come back to her senses.

“More!” Krystal demanded getting on all fours on the bed like a predatory cat.

“I don’t know,” I said mocking. “My cock feels a little used up right now. I guess a blow job would get me going again.”

She attacked my dick like she really was a cat and my cock was a mouse. I was in her mouth before I knew it. I’ll admit that blow-jobs were never really my favorite sexual position. Don’t get me wrong, they feel wonderful, but if I had my choice I would have gone with a tit fuck. I want the woman to talk sexy while we’re naked, and she can’t do that with my cock in her mouth. I will say that my favorite position is still the doggy style, facing a mirror. Even without talking Krystal really did get me nice and hard and ready for more fucking.

I gave her pussy another workout with another round of orgasms from her, but I was able to hold back. I did eventually cum all over Krystal. She was begging me to fuck her more. I told her that I wanted a tit fuck and to cum all over her chest and face. She didn’t hesitate. Krystal smeared some of her pussy juices all over her breasts for lubrication and pillowed her breasts around my cock. She licked the tip as she talked dirty to me. She wasn’t good at talking dirty, then. Mostly Krystal would say things like, “Your cock is amazing. I’ve never had this many amazing orgasms before. You are the sexiest man alive. I can’t get enough of your cock. I’d do anything for your long hard cock to pound away in my wet pussy.”

When I shot my load all over her face and breasts I grabbed her head and looked in her eyes. “I have marked you now,” I said and saw her taking it all in. “You are my sex slave, and I am your Master. Say it!”

She only paused to breathe, “I am your sex slave and you are my Master. Yes, anything, anything for your cock, Master.”

After that night Krystal and I had sex in my underground base, or her modest home, almost every night. This lasted for about two weeks. Then Dark Diamond got caught trying to steal a shipment of chemicals from a shipping container on a boat. I had offered to go with her, or give her some tech, but she claimed she would be fine. The Power Patrol used a modified capture cube, that was an upgrade of my design, to contain her. I wanted Krystal back, and had an idea of how to do it without raising too many eyebrows.

Give me a task and I can make a machine to do it. Sometimes those machines need to be biological, and had to have lots of planning. There were a few things I needed to do first before I could get Krystal out of prison. In doing so I was going to get some revenge on the Power Patrol. I also needed to set things up to make sure the Power Patrol took me serious.

Step one was to make sure people knew I was a threat. I made a dozen robots that would scurry into some of the larger and more cash filled banks. The robots would open up, and using clamps and micro-solenoids latch onto a person’s body, over their clothes, and move them like puppets to get the people to put money into an awaiting car. I did this four times to get on the news.

I made a robot truck, and had it break into and take large containers of next generation electronics. I did this to show I had also made small robots that would create focused electromagnetic pulses to shut down cars on the city streets. This created a path for my robot truck to speed away. I even used the EM pulse to disable the jetpack that Fancy Flyer used. He was fine. I made sure he landed relatively safely in a large bush.

This all gave me time. I eventually found out where Krystal was being held. I also was able to build something to deal with the heroes when they showed up. I do mean showed up because I let out a rumor that I was held up in an underground base. It wasn’t my usual underground base, but one of my secondary ones.

I didn’t have to wait long. My proximity alerts and cameras came on and I saw two female heroes from Power Patrol trying to sneak into my base. One was Sval, it’s Czech for muscle, and the other was IQ.

Sval is blond, tall, and has only one power, she’s very, very, very strong. I saw one TV program where she sees how many cars she can hold up. It ended up being twelve. Her blond hair is straight down to her shoulders. Her body is thin because she stands over six feet. The muscles don’t show much in her skin tight white outfit with blue gloves and blue boots. She has a belt with little gadgets that help when muscle isn’t enough. I never did learn what her real name was.

IQ is the brains of the operation, and has other mental powers. She can focus a mental blast on a person causing a sharp disorienting headache. She can move small objects a little with her mind. Her real talent is being able to read the surface thoughts of anyone she sees. She really is sexy looking, with dark brown skin, and black wavy hair. She has a body that would have suited a ballet dancer with large legs. She wore a dark brown and green full body outfit, and a domino mask that did nothing to hide her identity. Her first name is Lorna, but I never knew her last name. She also treated me like shit when I was working for Power Patrol.

I put on my headband that would protect me from IQ, and waited for the pair to find me in my office behind my cheep desk. I was just sending an email on my laptop when Sval put her boot through my door. It took a moment for her to just smash the rest of the door and free her leg, and that gave me time to watch the women fall under the power of my latest machine.

“Wha—,” IQ got out.

“Techno Master!” Sval said in her cute Czech accent. Honestly I like her accent, but I’ve heard her practice her monologs and they are horrible. Thankfully both women fell under the mental sway of my machine as soon as the motion tracker found their eyes and sent the commands directly into their brains.

Looking back on things I have a confession, I like to control women. It was how I got caught in the first place by Power Patrol. I enjoyed controlling Krystal so much I had spent a great deal of time and effort to get my sex slave back. Now, I had a machine that would not just take over the minds of people, but also make them my obedient slaves. I found that to issue commands verbally takes too long, so I just made them into pulses of energy that would fire the correct neurons that would make the person’s mind accept what I had programmed. It took about half a second.

IQ and Sval fell to their knees bowing towards me. “How may we please you, Master,” they both said at the same time. It really did turn me on, but I hadn’t finished with my next phase of the plan, so I didn’t have time to use them, right then.

“Slaves,” I said and both women’s eyes snapped to mine as their entire focus were on my words. “For my amusement, fuck each other, hard, but don’t make a sound.”

The women nodded, and then attacked each other. I pulled out my unfinished devices from my desk drawer while Sval ripped apart IQ’s outfit. While I used my power to make sure I knew how the different chips set in different configurations the only sound was the occasional thudding of a body on the all-weather carpet, and the squelching sound of fingers in pussies. I finished the first device, and with that as a guide I finished the second in a fraction of the time. When I looked up Sval and IQ were scissoring. I like the sight of them pushing their pussies against each other with so much force I would imagine that it hurt.

“Okay slaves, ATTENTION!” I barked. Both women shot to their feet, hands at their sides, heads up, and chests out.

Sval really was tall, and thin. Her body was also covered in healed scars from different fights. Her breasts were small, A-cup by the guess. No tit fuck from her. Her bush was trimmed to a small strip of curly blond hair above a red and enflamed pussy. She had defined muscles under her pale pink skin, but her tummy was smooth, no abs. This seemed odd to me.

IQ was different. She was padded with a normal person’s layer of fat, but she also had muscles under them that made her body look strong in the conventional sense. Her dark brown skin had some healed burns on one side, and long deep parallel scars on the other. Her left leg looked like someone had taken a chunk out of it. Real heroes have battle scars, and IQ had lots. She also shaved her bush completely off. I did appreciate IQ’s large fleshy natural breasts. I was going to shove my dick between those tits soon enough.

I started with Sval. I commanded IQ to let her mind go blank until I called for her, but to masturbate without cumming. Seeing her blank eyed and rubbing her pussy was thrilling, but I wanted pussy. I took Sval and bent her over my cheep desk, and was sure the whole thing would collapse as I pounded into her pussy from behind. As tall as she was I had her bend her legs a bit for me to reach her snatch. I rammed into her from behind over and over. As sex goes, she was good, not great, but good. I made her have orgasm after orgasm, all completely silent. The control I had over them to keep their squirting, leg shaking, eye rolling orgasms to nothing more than heavy breathing was a test. When Sval was a sweaty mess I moved onto IQ ordering Sval to freeze in the middle of her climax.

I put IQ on my desk, on her back. I heard something break in my desk, but it held. I then proceeded to pound away at her bare pussy. I had her have orgasm after orgasm as I forced myself on her. All those years of her telling me what an asshole I was. All those years of never letting me forget how much of a fuck-wad I was for having to control women to get any pussy. All those years of teasing me that I would never be good enough for a real woman. I took all that frustration out on her twat.

I had her tit fuck me, but by then I let her speak. IQ was saying, “I’m sorry Master for being a bitch. I am nothing more than a toy for your use. I am a fuck-wad. My pussy isn’t good enough for you to cum in. I am not worthy to even be your sex slave. I should only be a cum dumpster from now on.” My load shot out all over her face, marking her. I shot again a rope of cum that went into her mouth, and I had her let it dribble out onto her breasts that my dick was still sliding between.

There were things to do, so I had the women clean up in the lone bathroom in my underground base. IQ’s clothes were beyond salvaging, but Sval could get her outfit back on without the holes showing too much. IQ would just have to find something else to wear before returning to Power Patrol headquarters. I made sure they gave me a phone number to contact them privately. They weren’t leaving empty handed. I gave them both a gift, which would start the next phase of my plan to get Krystal back.

Rumors started almost immediately. IQ, Sval, and a dozen other female heroes were having wild sex with the male heroes of Power Patrol. The gifts I gave to IQ and Sval were small devices, the same size as a credit card and not much thicker, that when activated would take over the minds of anyone who looked at the card. IQ and Sval enslaved the other female heroes to start having sex with the male heroes, and each other. The bi-sexuality hadn’t hit the rumor mill yet, but it would only be a matter of time, but that wasn’t what I cared about.

I finally found out where they were holding Krystal, at the land based prison for powers, named Dirt Nap. It was right next to a waterfall that provided hydro-electric power for the prison. It was also in the middle of nowhere. It was what I needed to know.

Two months since I enslaved IQ and Sval was when the shit really hit the fan. The stories of lesbian sex orgies were now populating the internet. The sex between heroes, both male and female, was so violent that repairs were constantly needing to be made to the headquarters. I was waiting for that one rumor to pop up, and it finally did.

I made a phone call. “Sval, this is your Techno Master calling,” I said into the phone.

“Yes, Master, how may this obedient slave serve you?” The Czech accented voice said over the phone.

“Is it true you are pregnant?” I asked grinning the whole time.

“Yes Master, it is true,” She answered.

“Who is the father?” I asked.

There was a pause. “It could be any of the heroes,” Sval finally said. “I can give you a list.”

“Could the father be Power Punch?” I asked knowingly.

“He could be the father,” Sval finally said.

“Great, I need the two of you to take me into custody and take me straight to Dirt Nap,” I said.

“As you command Master,” Sval said.

“Wait!” I shouted before she could hang up on me. “I have a few instructions for you first.”

I put up some serious resistance when Sval and Power Punch came for me. They broke two ribs and I had a deep gash on my left arm that needed stitches. Still I was shackled and in the back of a transport truck headed for Dirt Nap with Sval and Power Punch sitting in back with me. Everything was going according to plan. I wiggled my ears that sent a signal to Sval, and activated the micro-bots in my ear canals to come out and start undoing my restraints.

“Walt,” Sval said not looking at the other hero. “I’m pregnant and I think you are the father.”

“What?” Power Punch said. He was big, full of muscles, and nearly indestructible. He wore a light blue skin tight outfit and a yellow cape, even if he couldn’t fly. He was the kind of man every woman would find sexy. It’s good he has looks because his brains wouldn’t have filled a walnut.

“I missed two periods,” Sval said looking at him. “I took a test yesterday and I found out I’m going to have a baby. I’m pretty sure you are the father.”

I felt the cuffs go slack as the micro-bot did it’s work and then moved down to my ankles.

“Hang on,” Power Punch said like a bewildered teenage boy. “I thought you were a virgin, and virgins can’t get pregnant.”

“Walt,” Sval said like she was talking to a child, “first off, I never said I was a virgin, you just said you liked virgins. Second, yes virgins can get pregnant you idiot.”

“Well, what are you going to do about it?” Power Punch asked.

“You mean, what are we going to do about it?” Sval corrected him.

“It’s your body not mine,” Power Punch said the exact wrong thing. He didn’t get a chance to say anything else before Sval punched him hard in the face. By hard I mean he went out the side of the transport and the entire vehicle spun around like a car doing a doughnut. Sval went after him, and I ran out for the nearby woods to get my tech that I stashed.

The fight was glorious. It was also close to Dirt Nap so when the two heroes smashed into the walls pandemonium erupted. I waved hello to some of my escaping villain friends as I went inside the prison. I snapped my techno cuffs on my wrists and instantly I was in a protective shield. I put on a head band and now anyone I looked at would be mesmerized to obey me. I had the guards lead me to Krystal. I was smart enough to send the guards away, and turn off the head band before I freed Dark Diamond.

Krystal squealed when she saw I had come to rescue her. She turned to her diamond form and shredded her clothes before turning back to flesh and blood, thinking I was going to fuck her right then and there. We needed to escape first. Taking her into my arms I touched a feature on my cuffs and we were now in a bubble that rendered us invisible to everyone outside of it. Krystal and I made it to my transport without a problem, and we were gone.

Krystal and I fucked for hours when we got back to my base. She’d been so desperate for my cock that on the car ride back she made me activate the invisible cuffs so she could give me a blow-job without anyone seeing her do so as we traveled at highway speeds. It took a few days for us to start to form a plan. In that time things above ground happened.

All of Power Patrol was under an ethics evaluation and secondary heroes were taking up the slack. It seems that all but IQ had gotten pregnant at the Power Patrol, and every one of the women were keeping their babies. Most of the male members of Power Patrol, publically, said they would support their children when they were born. It took another six months for Power Patrol to have a completely new roster of heroes that were not nearly as good.

The villains that had escaped Dirt Nap were praising me as a hero, yes that was ironic. Some offered to make me a crime boss, but I declined. I like my machines. The only biological machine I wanted was Krystal.

It had been a year since Krystal and I had gotten together that she finally said what had been on her mind for a while. “You enslaved my mind, didn’t you,” Krystal said while we were on the couch one night.

“Yes,” I said evenly.

We were at her house. To everyone else we looked like a normal couple. I mowed the lawn. She tended flowers. We would get in our cars in the morning and come back in the evening. Krystal went to her villain training and planning groups. I went to my underground base to work on my machines.

The house was a split level with an attached garage. The back yard was nice for grilling when it was hot, and Krystal had a garden that she grew so many different vegetables it was hard to keep track of them all. There were three bedrooms in the house, but we shared a room with a king size bed. One room was mine filled with electronic gadgets. Krystal had the other room filled with blue prints and discrete photos of places she was going to break into. If the police ever raided the place we were in trouble. We’d made a life, and here I was being honest and feeling like everything I had with Krystal was hanging by a thread.

She was dressed in shorts and a halter top sitting next to me on the couch and looking at me earnestly. “I wouldn’t have forgiven you if you hadn’t enslaved me, would I,” Krystal asked.

I set my latest invention on the coffee table and gave her my full attention. “Probably not,” I said looking into her dark eyes.

“We wouldn’t be having this amazing sex if you hadn’t, either,” She said looking at me not blinking.

“Definitely not,” I said.

Krystal looked down at the floor lost in thought. “I keep thinking about how you rescued me,” she said not looking at me. “You said you enslaved the minds of those heroes to get me out and destroy Power Patrol. That means you could enslave the minds of anyone you want.” She looked at me then, with eyes that looked like they were on the verge of crying. “Why did you save me and not go on to some other sexier woman?”

“I love you,” I said as easy as breathing. “You are sexy, so don’t you dare think otherwise.”

She smiled and did start to cry as she embraced me. “I love you too,” She said with tears falling down her face. “I don’t care if you made me love you with one of your tech toys or not, but I love you more each day. You are everything I ever wanted in a partner.”

“I love you, and your drive and strength and spirit,” I said just holding her.

She let go of me and then seemed to sober up and wiped her eyes. “I have two questions for you then,” She said getting herself under control. “First, why haven’t we talked about marriage yet?”

This took me aback for a second. “I have no idea,” I said. “Do you want to get hitched to a villain?” She hit me with a pillow.

“My second question,” Krystal said with a grin that I knew usually led to sex. “Why haven’t you made me a zombie and had your way with me?”

“Who’s says I haven’t,” I said expecting another pillow, but getting a shocked look on her face instead. “I like it went you’re vocal when we have sex. If I wanted to fuck something emotionless I would make something. I am the Techno Master after all.”

This seemed to be just what Krystal wanted to hear. She moved her lithe body so she straddled my legs. I could feel how hot she was, and her nipples were standing out on her halter top. She started kissing my neck and nibbling on my earlobe. In my ear she whispered, “You are my Master. I am your slave.”

The End