The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teeth and Ambitions

Chapter 1 — New York

By PDV

New York was buzzing. Hundreds of thousands of people finding themselves faster stronger, smarter, overnight. Some people seemed to be changing shape unwillingly—rumor said it only happened to people with jewelry. A handful of people said they’d seen human-sized bats flying between the skyscrapers, and the tabloids ate it up. Everyone was on edge. But life continued; what else could you do? I mean, they were New Yorkers, admitting that something fazed them was practically blasphemy.

Amidst the confusion, an unassuming man moved. He was handsome, but not overwhelmingly so; someone with good genes and a good personal trainer, not someone who’d draw attention on Broadway, let alone Hollywood. If you did find him drawing your eye, it was probably from his air of complete confidence as much as his appearance. He introduced himself, when he did, as Anderson.

His first week in the city he did—a lot of nothing. Entering stores and not buying much, visiting the tops of several skyscrapers. Around the end of that week, he moved into the penthouse of a swanky hotel, and switched to wearing exquisitely-tailored clothing. And started hitting up a cocktail party every night, sometimes two or three.

He was very charming, but not too ambitious, initially. Met the rich and powerful, and the beautiful people who surrounded them. Looked at the scene, scoped out the people who appeared regularly. Mostly the women. If a number of the maids and caterers went off into a remote corner and came back with a reputation for being easy lays—well, that wouldn’t ever have drawn much attention.

Something else that would have drawn attention, if he hadn’t been careful, was the quiet conversations with high-powered traders they always seemed to end with a stunned look on their faces. Some active-management schmoozers, some still-physicists-in-spirit quants, but virtually always men who made a lot of money—not hard to find in New York. One of those left him with something harder to find than money—a spreadsheeted guest list of events past, present, and future. Names, glamour shots, and dossier assembled by a PI company with fancy algorithms that let them learn surprising amounts about people from their internet activity. Preferred social media, hidden accounts, probable interests, probable kinks. Anderson was slightly amazed how much data they could extract—hefty price tag, he heard, but it seemed worth it.

And so for the next party, he had targets. Three foremost among them: A pair of bisexual blondes who lived—and seduced—together, posed as twins, and spent a lot of time posting their exploits with whoever they’d caught that week on Instagram. And a stunning North Indian woman, in the middle of a Masters in Engineering at NYU, who still made time to average at least ten hours a week on Fetlife.

* * *

He was in luck—not long after he arrived, he found the latter just leaving a conversation.

“Well hello there!”

“Do I stand out that much?”

“Eh, there’s plenty of gorgeous women here, so—maybe just a little. Mostly, you’re not a blonde faking an airhead, which I have... gotten inured to. What brings you to the party?“

“Quants are good conversation and this circle’s parties filter out the ones who haven’t learned manners. Also, some of you boys are handsome. I don’t think I’ve seen you around?”

“I just met James recently. So far, he has good taste in guests—men and women.“

“I detect flattery, sir.”

“Well spotted, then. Well, clever woman like you, what’s on your mind this evening?”

“Oh, what’s on anyone’s mind? The weird patterns these last two weeks. Every trader swears they’ve had insights every day it would usually take them a week for, and they’re not doing any better because everyone else is too, though reportedly London and Hong Kong are having an awful month. Something in the air, or something.”

“Oh, that. It honestly doesn’t intrigue me that much.”

“Really, you’re not curious?”

“I’m more interested in the emergency rooms. Have you heard that story?”

“Less people checking in?”

“Try ‘basically none’. A few major limb injuries, and nobody else. Across all five boroughs, and a ways beyond. Started ten days ago and seems to be spreading further every day.”

“Huh. That matches the time for the plague of insights.”

“Does it? Then maybe I am interested. They don’t sound related at all, but the timing is curious.“

“Huh... you know, I heard something else. This last week there’s a ton more reports of cryptids on Twitter. Jersey Devil or something, seemed like a meme...”

“But maybe it’s related?”

“Could be! It makes no sense, but just as little sense as those other two.”

“I... know a little about the source. But I shouldn’t share. Especially not in a crowded party.”

“Is that an attempt to get me off alone? Seems kind of clumsy.”

“You wound me, madame! As if I would just walk up to a pretty woman and lie to get her alone!“

“Yeah, pull the other one. There aren’t spooks at these parties, they’re no fun.”

“Well, there weren’t before. But I believe I am, in fact, a spook.“

“Pfft. It’ll take more than hinting to convince me of that.”

“Seema, NYU, fourth semester of your engineering master’s degree.”

“...James told you that.”

“Maybe so. Maybe I’m a spook.”

“So, what, you came looking for me specifically?”

“I looked through the guest list and picked a couple interesting pretty women to look closer at. Not too deep—not going to abuse the government position I may or may not have.”

“Who else?”

“I was intrigued by the fake twins—they’re really dedicated to their bit.”

“Fake? Wait, Anna and Belle? They fooled me.“

“They’re cleverer than they act. Those aren’t their real names, either. I’m not sure what their end goal is, polyamory as trophy wives seems—ill-advised.”

“I see them head home with a different guy every week, then he spends half the week snapping pics of spoiling them outrageously and posting them on Instagram. Maybe they sell the party favours.”

“Not your strategy?”

“No. I mean, trophy wife maybe but even if I mostly look pretty and he’s bright and talks with me, I’m still going to do part-time consulting to keep me from getting bored. I don’t play hard to get.“

“Want a bidding war for you?”

“Hah! What, sit up on a stump and have an auction?”

“Some girls would be into that.”

“I better not come off as a girl.”

“No, naturally not. I like the choker, by the way. Frames your cheeks nicely.”

She flushed a little, then tried to force it down as he continued.

“Ooh, is that what a blush looks like on your complexion? I haven’t managed to embarass enough Indians to tell.“

“Um.”

“Is there someone I should be worried about offending if I flirt outrageously? Don’t worry, I’m not about to drag you off to a corner... not without asking.”

She blushed even harder. “Not sure I should answer that. The trophy hunters might not be pleased either way.”

“Do you always call them that, or only when you’re flustered?”

“What makes you think I’m flustered?”

He stepped slightly closer and brushed a hand lightly over her shoulder. She didn’t seem to know where to look, glancing away from his eyes, his chest, not quite willing to look away.

“Call it intuition,” he said with a broad smile that couldn’t decide whether to be a grin or a smirk. And then met a pause, as she tried to raise her eyes to meet his and kept finding herself casting them down. Which he, naturally, made no attempt to save her from.

But after “Well, hypothetically... you know the place better than me. If someone was going to drag you off, what corner should they choose to drag to?

“Corridor two doors back behind the bar, they only use it when they bring in a whole table at once- Um. Not sure why I answered that.”

“Guess you just had to answer me completely when I ask so nicely. Or do you think there’s another reason?“

“You’re incredibly hot and dommy- Mmph!”

He brushed a finger along her jaw.

“Want to show me there?”

“...yes, sir.”

She practically ran. Soon enough they were in a nice big alcove off an empty hallway that looked slightly less nice—clearly for staff.

“Well. I seem to have dragged off a very eager girl. What should I do to her?”

“Rip my dress off and pin me to the wall-mmph. Um. please?”

“No. I don’t want it to be that hard to leave unobtrusively. But—peel those lovely breasts out of the top and bouncing and maybe I can do the latter.“

“Yessir...", she slid the shoulder straps off and wriggled, “...why do I have no filter tonight, sir? Did you have someone drug me?”

“Is that a problem, pet?”

“Nossir. Fucking hot. But I don’t do this for anyone... Especially not guys who haven’t even told me their name...”

The tits were, by now, out. He started kneading them, with just a little nail. She practically melted.

“When I get you to an actual bed, then I’ll tell you my name. Until then, it’s ‘master’.”

He shoved her back, pressing in enough that she could feel his hardon pushing up on her cunt through the layers of fabric.

“Ohgod. Yes! Yes, master. Oh, please, fuck me!”

There was surprisingly little fabric to the dress, and it hiked up easily. Nothing underneath it.

“This girl likes the idea that she might be exposed suddenly, doesn’t she?”

“Yes master. Please...?”

He got his pants open and slammed into her, to a squeal of delight.

“Shush. Don’t raise your voice now, girl. Don’t want attention... at the moment.“

“Ohhhhh...”

He rocked into her again, and again, and again. Her moans grew less and less coherent—not that they had far to go. Soon she was completely limp around him, too overwhelmed to hold herself up and only staying up because her weight was on his hips and his arms were holding her in place. He finally came and she let out a last, low moan.

“Good girl. Now, there are a few ways I could play with you next.”

“Mrrhrster?”

“I could get this dress back on you and send you back out into the party to pretend you weren’t just fucked silly—or try to, badly...”

A little “eeep!” came out.

“You could let the scary dom you haven’t been introduced to know where you live and get fucked even sillier in your own bed...”

“mmmmhhhh”

“Or the strange man could drag you off to his lair and tie you to the bed with no way for anyone else to find you...”

“ohhhhhhh”

“Do you want to pick?”

“Nossir. Master should pick.”

“Hmm. Well, get your dress back on, I’ve fucked you plenty for the moment.”

She moved slowly, like she’d forgotten how limbs worked.

“Well, where do you live?”

“Mmh? Brooklyn, sir. With... girlfriend.”

“Your domme?”

“Ehhhh... a little. ‘snot kinky. Good roomie, not jealous. Only girls.”

“My lair, then. But we’re going to walk back through the main party and you don’t get to rush.”

She tensed, but still had her dreamy smile.

“You are delicious. I am going to have so much fun.”

“Y’r welcome sir.”

He flicked her in the nose.

“eep. Sorry, master.”

“Can you stand yet?”

“Ummm,” she hesitantly tried to stand up straight, “...yes.”

“You want to grab a drink before you try to cross the room.”

“...if Master brought me one I would appreciate it very much. But... no. Unless you insist.”

She was already blushing. He didn’t mention it, this seems more fun without her noticing until later.

“I do not insist. Off we go. No rushing.“

He walked ahead this time, but she stayed trailing quite close behind. When he glanced back, her eyes were down. Oh, was she cute.

The walk of shame was amusing; no one looked twice at him, but he saw multiple people double-take at her.

They had the elevator to themselves.

“Did you see their eyes on you, toy?”

“No, master. But I felt it.”

“Several of them did a double-take at your blush. I am quite pleased.”

“Nooo... By what, master?”

“By the knowledge that I caught a pretty thing who is quite hard to catch. And that despite that, she enjoys being caught very much.”

“She dooooeees.”

He slipped behind her, and gripped her neck, forcing her back into him. Not crushing it enough to block her breathing, though she seemed to stop anyway.

“Mine. And I don’t think I’ll be giving it up.”

She managed to nod slightly, and wriggled impressively.

“Good toy. Now, let me call my driver out of the garage.”

Soon they were on the ground floor, and quickly into a nondescript black-cab town car.

“Back home for us, then you’re free til morning.”

“Good taste, boss.”

“I know, right?”

He fondled her lightly in the car, mostly just to keep her in subspace. They pulled up to an expensive hotel, then through into the garage.

“Here is home?”

“I have the penthouse for a month.”

“How? That’s... a lot, even by James’s standards.”

“Well, I asked for it nicely. Kind of like I asked you.”

There was an elevator which only opened to the card for the penthouse and a few other luxury suites, and never if it was occupied. They went straight up, and he started undressing her in the elevator without warning, to gratifying gasps. He wasn’t gentle to the dress, either.

“Ohhhhh. I can’t- I can’t replace this, sir.”

“I can. Maybe I’ll call my pet tailor up to fit you for a few new ones.”

When she was entirely stripped, he tore a thick, wide strip and blindfolded her. Another bound her wrists behind her, and then they arrived at the top, where he gathered the remnants and his pet and pulled them into his home for the month. He dragged her along with him, first to the balcony doors, which he opened.

“Ooh! Cold, master!”

“I know. Exposed to the night air. Wind brushing your cunt and stiffening your tits. Enjoying it?”

“Not really, master...”

“You will. But if not, yet, then...”

He dragged her off again, then threw her down- into a bed. From the sound of it, a big one.”

“May I learn master’s name?”

“Anderson... And I really don’t like my given name, so I’d rather skip it.”

“That’s fine, master. Thank you.”

“Good girl, Seema. One moment.”

He stepped back and shucked his clothes, save for a cunning little ring which pressed a piece of silver against his skin. Seema heard a sound like a leather tarp catching the wind, and when Master Anderson returned he came with a feeling of claustrophobia and a sharp line drawn in her skin, circling the nipple. She gasped and squirmed, trying to keep her tits in place.

“You like my claws, slave?”

“Mmmmmmmhhhhh...”

His cock slid into her again, somehow feeling bigger, twisting at her. His teeth brushed at her throat, and felt sharp. It was... overwhelming. Subspace like she’d never felt. And then she came.

“Such a lovely toy I have... I wasn’t lying when I said I knew why all those things were happening, you know. I know exactly why.”

She struggled to focus on his voice.

“...can’t follow, master. Sorry. Too...”

“Of course not.” He ran a sharp line into her tit, and she felt it slightly sticky, just for a moment. And smelled- faint scent of blood? Hers? That was both incredibly hot and terrifying enough to make her surface a little.

“...sir? Is that... blood?”

“Why, does it smell nice?”

It did, actually. It smelled lovely.

“Um, yes. But... won’t that damage your toy?”

“Feel it with a finger, pet.” He slit the wrist bind, and she did, collecting traces of blood as she did. She couldn’t find the cut.

“...There’s no cut?", she said, absently licking her finger clean.

“Looks like you heal as fast as all the non-visitors to the Emergency Room.”

“...I am very confused. And turned on. But mostly- okay, no, mostly turned on. But very confused.“

He slid his face up to her neck, and took a sharp nibble, and then a deeper one. She could feel herself getting just a little light-headed, and yet coming around his lovely dick, again, and again... And the light-headedness didn’t get worse at all. Was that weird...?

Eventually, he pulled back, and she felt the blood stop flowing almost instantly. He pinned her arms spread-eagled, and she felt nearly a dozen little knives in her arms where his fingers touched. His mouth touched her forehead and the teeth seemed a bit sharp... and then he ripped the blindfold away, and she saw...

Wings of bare skin pulled taut behind him. Mouth full of sharp fangs, wiry muscles and downy fur, hands with sharp claws and wing-like webbing between the fingers. Not exactly the classic vampire, but... recognizable.

He brought his mouth to her, and bit her lip. It was overwhelming. Then she felt him release in her cunt, and she let it flood over her and wash her away.

She didn’t open her eyes again until she felt something slide on her finger and felt her body... shifting. Master let her rise, which was good because the wings were uncomfortably squashed. She felt claws, fangs, fur...

“So. Now you know why.”

“Why am I? Now?”

“The ring has a little piece of silver, pressed against your skin. Silver forces the first transformation, and makes it much easier to do it on purpose later.”

“...That explains the cryptids, but?”

“I stumbled on a once-an-eon opportunity, and got to... call it ‘design’... a new race of vampires. Regeneration from any injury—lost limbs would fix themselves in a few weeks. Immortality. Agile minds, and outright smarter the more bestial the flesh gets.”

“...So they’re all one thing. What started it spreading?”

“Me, of course. It’s not spread the traditional way—it’s like a very virulent disease, through the air and on every surface. Two weeks ago, I went for a fly through the skyscrapers of the city. Everywhere I went, the air was filled with a plague of vampires. And you each spread it yourselves, too.”

“Did I catch it tonight? Or before?”

“Almost certainly before. James was infected at least a week ago, so was my tailor, his assistant, my driver, the management of the hotel... And I haven’t told you the best part. Can you guess?”

“...We obey you. ‘Answer me completely when I ask so nicely’, that wasn’t a description, that was an instruction.“

“Top score. Yes. If I give you an order and mean it, you cannot go against it. What do you think of that?”

“It’s unspeakably hot and utterly terrifying. ...Please don’t discard me when you’re done, master. It’s- captivating, irresistable, intoxicating... that you could, but petrifyingly scary. You’re... you control the whole city, don’t you?”

“Not quite yet. I haven’t secured my hold yet. I decided to go hunting for the start of my harem first. And I think I found an excellent first member.”

“Really?”

“What’s my next step?”

“...Washington? Or, maybe you want to maximize the spread before anyone is taking precautions. London? Tokyo? That’s why this is only home for a month, isn’t it?”

“Correct. I found myself a gorgeous, subby, brilliant woman. You’re not the first slave I’ve claimed and fucked, but you are the first worth keeping. If you want to be.“

“Yes! Yes, master. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anything more. Keep me, please.“

“Excellent. Slide over onto my lap. Now you have your first time in the new shape.”

He sat, and she eagerly staddled him, guided down onto his vampire cock, god...

He pulled her in and whispered into her ear.

I am your lord and master. Your king. You will keep no secrets from me, be perfectly honest with me in anything you judge I might want it.

He slid her down, up, down again. She moaned and kissed anything she could reach, her eyes shut.

You are perfectly loyal to me, now and forever. To me, you have no limits, no boundaries. First wife in my harem.” Her moans intensified, and she shook with pleasure.

“I give you a new name. Discard the old or keep it, your choice. But now, you are Prathama. First, foremost.” He pulled her down, and her delighted squeal could probably be heard a block away.

“Ohhhh... Thank you, lord. I think I pick discard... The old one doesn’t fit, something I never really had. ...I hope you didn’t pick me for my name.”

“Just a happy coincidence. I picked you for being gorgeous, being brilliant enough to be getting through an engineering masters easily, and being kinky enough to spend half your free time on Fetlife.”

“How’d you—wait, spook was a pun! How did you know? And, actually, how did I recognize the Sanskrit—for Seema or Prathama?“

“My vampires get many gifts—including a gift for languages. The data snooping was borrowed from James. There’s an expensive AI-powered PI firm that collates everything they can about their target list and pulls together browsing history, easily accessible records, glamour shots. He gave me access to his files for his guest list.”

“That’s... creepy that it’s possible. But it brought me to your attention, so... What did you see in the not-twins?”

“They’d make good honeypots. They’re not idiots, they both got through good bachelor’s programs, but I don’t want them for my harem, just for help catching more toys and cornering particular powerful men I need access to and might not get if they’re careful.”

“They might not be as excited as me...”

“No, they won’t be. But I don’t intend to use a light touch on everyone. They’ll serve to the best of their ability, and bend their minds to enjoy it, because I’ll demand it.“

“You are not a good man, are you?”

“I’m going to make the world immortal, smarter, stronger, faster, able to fly and recover from any injury. It would have been a little more convenient to benefit them all less and myself more. But yes, I’m basically a selfish bastard.”

“I think that would probably be hot except that I’m already too saturated to tell the difference.”

He nodded, looking slightly satisfied. “There’s one more thing I haven’t shown you—now you’ve seen what the changed shape is like, you should be able to find it easier. Find the direction your mind has changed in for this form, and push past it, like you’re straining a muscle.”

“And be—more batlike?”

“Precisely. Want to go for a flight together? Your choice. I could just fuck you some more, I’m not bored yet.”

“I think my brain might overload, lord. I’m... a little fucked out. Though if you want to make me shut down completely...”

“I’m sure I’ll find another chance. If I can’t overwhelm you quite this hard on my own later, I’m sure I’ll manage when I have more harem girls to assist...”

“Oohhhh. I am... still really keyed up, lord. That was... something.”

“I should lay off the teasing, then. Let’s go for a fly.”