The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teething problems

Chapter 4

“We should head to my office,” Ms Luré suggested, once Jill had belatedly regained consciousness, “Is that ok?”

“Err, sure.” Jill felt weird. There was something strange going on. She knew where she was and who she was with, but she just couldn’t figure out how and why she was in this situation, nor why the space between her thighs felt so hot and moist. It was... it was... it was... seeping away, this sense of concern, leaving her feeling even warmer yet calm, at peace. Sure, she should follow the teacher. Nice things happened with her. She wasn’t quite sure where that last thought had come from but it seemed to reassure her. The two beautiful young women left the classroom, which Amelia locked, and headed to the redhead’s office.

“Just wait out here a moment,” Ms Luré suggested. Jill was happy to do so. She saw her teacher walk inside the room. There was a moment of whispering, and Ms Luré reappeared.

“Come in Jill,” she said, “I need to speak to you and Sarah.” Jill did so and was surprised to find her best friend already in the room. She swallowed her shock. What was going on? Fortunately Sarah’s smile made her feel ok. Her friend didn’t look upset or anything. But why had they both been called into their beautiful teacher’s office, last thing on a Thursday?

“Have a sit down,” instructed Amelia, “Both of you, on the couch over there.” She pointed at an oversized sofa in the corner. Sarah and Jill did as instructed. Ms Luré pulled up the chair Sarah had been sat in, position just a few feet in front of the girls, who both had sunk back into the overly soft, cushioned settee. The teacher towered over them, her legs sneaking through the daring cut on her red skirt. Gosh. Was that the edge of her panties visible beneath the material? Jill desperately looked away, not sure why she was feeling quite so warm all of a sudden.

“Thank you for coming girls,” purred the teacher, her voice rich and luxuriant like poured honey, “There’s something I need to discuss with the two of you.”

“Yes?” asked Jill, not quite sure what it could be.

“I want you both to look into each others’ eyes,” instructed the hypnotist, “Just turn your heads and focus on the other girl.” They each did so, Jill with slightly more confusion than Sarah, who’d been in countless situations like this already and was so deeply ensnared that she was already three quarters of the way to hypnosis induced climax. But Amelia’s whispered instructions to the girl, who’d been sat waiting in her office in the way she’d been instructed to do every Friday evening after school, meant that Sarah contained herself. For now at least.

“Now you may wonder why I’ve asked you here today,” began Ms Luré, speaking in her low, quick tone she’d used to induce both girls their first time, “And the answer is in your friend’s eyes. I want you to look into her eyes, trying to avoid blinking. Keep staring. Keep looking deeper and deeper. Imagine yourself sinking into them, metaphorically at least. You don’t need to do so, you can just lie back in the nice, comfortable sofa as you relax, but keep looking into her eyes. The answers you seek are there.

“I always find it quite relaxing, looking into my friend’s eyes,” she continued, before Jill could think to ask something, “Especially when I’m keeping my own eyes open for so long. I stare and stare and it’s so comforting knowing I’m with someone I love, who I know will protect me, will stand by me, will make me feel so good. Staring into her eyes I think how much I enjoy spending time with her, allowing myself to sink into her gaze, imagining surrendering to her gaze, giving myself to her.

“Of course, a person’s eyes can be so tiring to look at, so deep and shiny and hypnotic. You can almost lose yourself in trance looking into your friend’s eyes, feeling yourself surrender into hypnosis, being hypnotised by her eyes and my voice. It’s just as arousing and easy to do as surrendering to hypnosis any other way, but you’ll be hypnotised by your friend, your best friend, your lover, the girl you love, the girl you want to submit to, to climax with. Yes... that’s it! Good girl!”

Jill had moaned aloud at that. Her eyes were already hooded, half closed, and her breathing was laboured as yet another climax built within her. For her part Sarah was completely transfixed by her friend’s green eyes, having imagined submitting herself to them for so long already that the act of doing so, to the instructions of the hypnotist, was almost pathetically easy. She loved hypnosis, being hypnotised, and had done so before her teacher made it a reality for her. It took a great deal of control, imposed by the hypnotist, to stop her surrendering to Jill’s gaze instantly.

But Ms Luré’s instructions held her fast. Jill was the one who was going to submit first on this occasion. After that they could learn to induce each other into trance and, in doing to, they’d reinforce all the suggestions Amelia had inserted. They would make themselves intensely submissive to hypnosis, and they’d only ever think it was between themselves. She wouldn’t have to enforce any hold over them. They’d do that to each other on her behalf.

“Good girl,” she continued, barely controlling her own excitement, “Such a good girl. You’re so nearly deep in trance. Just keep looking into her eyes and feel yourself surrendering to trance, becoming hypnotised, climaxing when you finally submit, as your eyes finally shut. Yes! Good girl! Well done. Feel how warm and aroused and happy and relaxed and safe and hypnotised you feel. Open your eyes.” Jill did so. Her expression was beyond glazed, a slight, beatific smile beneath dilated pupils and a slight trickle of drool. Oh she was as delightfully susceptible as her best friend!

“Such a good girl,” purred Amelia, “Just look into her eyes and surrender. Ready to close your eyes and slip into trance in three, two, one. Submit.” Both girls did so, reinforcing Jill’s submission to Sarah’s hypnotic gaze. Ms Luré felt her own arousal start to seep through her white silk panties into her skirt. It was going to need another trip to the dry cleaners! Ah well. In for a penny and all that.

“You are now deeply hypnotised Jill, Sarah,” she spoke, her voice soft but commanding, “And you are going to learn how to hypnotise each other. The act of hypnotising each other will be almost as supremely arousing as making love to each other. But you will hide the fact that you are hypnotising each other from the public, though you need not hide your love. You will behave as you usually would in public, given your new found mutual love, but you will never reveal to anyone that you are in a hypnotic relationship.”

“Now Jill,” Amelia was suddenly businesslike, “Has Sarah taught you how to lick her pussy and make her climax?”

“Nooooo...” muttered the entranced athlete.

“Tsk, tsk,” tutted the teacher, “That will never do. I want both you girls to stand up and remove your clothes.” She took her chair and put it to one side as her two young thralls did as instructed. Amelia moved them to one side to give her enough space to open up the sofa bed.

“Lie down Jill,” Ms Luré instructed, “On your back. Good. Good girl. Spread your legs, but keep yourself comfortable. Imagine Sarah is about to kiss you down... yes! Like that! You know what you like! Good girl.” Jill did know what she liked and, in her current state, it made her gush just to hear the praise.

“Now Sarah,” Amelia turned to the other girl, marvelling at how amazingly sexy Sarah looked standing there completely naked and still as a statue, totally subservient to the hypnotist’s command, “Show Jill how you please a woman.” Sarah did as instructed with almost alarming eagerness.

“Feel her kissing you down there Jill,” purred the teacher, “Paying particular attention to your button but also happy to tease you around the whole area, making you even more primed and... Oh! Was that an orgasm? So soon. Oh you’re in for a treat!” And she was. The athlete’s sexually starved body, at least prior to the previous 24 hours, was unable to resist the skilled touch of her highly trained friend. Sarah brought Jill to repeated climaxes, all discussed and explained in almost clinical tones by Ms Luré.

“And rest, Sarah,” she finished, “Good girl. Did you enjoy that as much as Jill did?”

“Yesssss...!” exclaimed the submissive hottie. She’d long since developed the ability to orgasm whenever the person she was making love to climaxed. It was a quite exquisite way for Amelia to cement her control over the girl, though the teacher had too much of a hunger for pussy to leave Sarah purely dependent on hypnotically induced climax. But she wasn’t in a mood to give at that moment. Her clothes had long since been abandoned and she stood as naked as her two thralls.

“Jill, are you ready to put what you’ve learnt into practise?” she demanded, lying herself down on the bed.

“Mmmmm...!” replied the athlete. Her sporty background gave her an incredible stamina which meant that she was still game for more after what had been at least three massive orgasms in the past few minutes.

“Then make me cum!” instructed Amelia. It didn’t take long. Jill was a clever girl who was always eager to learn and enjoyed pleasing people. In her deeply hypnotised state she’d soaked in every delightful skill that Sarah had demonstrated, including numerous ways to stimulate a woman, any woman. She started on her teacher’s breasts, grasping them with a touch just short of painful before sliding down between the woman’s legs, her long arms allowing her to continue playing with Amelia’s breasts as she stimulated the redhead’s pussy with her tongue.

“Oh... oh my!” gasped the teacher, her natural self control stopping her from screaming the place down, which was fortunate as there were no guarantees that no one else was present at the school despite the late hour. But the lack of verbal feedback didn’t daunt the entranced Jill, who teased and touched and stimulated her teacher into a tumultuous orgasm that lasted what seemed like an eternity to Ms Luré.

“Sarah...! Sarah...!” she whined, eager for more climax, “Join in! Both of you make love to me!” And they did. Afterwards, their teacher gave them a little advice...

THE END...?