The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Temple and The Light — Nova and her teachings

Description: Young hypnotist Nova introduces herself to her readers. She then proceeds to make you part of a little experiment. Can you become hypnotized by a mere text?

Categories: mc fd

[The Temple and The Light—please read this before you begin your journey]

The female body is like a temple. A sacred place of worship. A place of aesthetic beauty. Slender columns. Polished marble. A surface in which you can see your own reflection in a soft light. Coloured windows. Wonderful paintings. A secret inner sanctum with a warm and relaxing fire. Even a wishing well with a clear and unrippled surface, able to reflect and receive your dreams. A nice and serene little garden with a clear spring somewere inside the temple. Imagine. Explore the temple and all its rooms in your thoughts. There are so many rooms and so many fascinating things that lie beneath. But beware, there is also a labyrinth with mysterious signs and words you cannot decipher. Arcane secrets. The heart of the labyrinth is veiled. Some things are not for you to know.

The female mind and spirit and soul and intellect is like the goddess that lives within the temple. Like a shining light that is not of this world. A light that flows through all the rooms, permeates all the matter of the temple. Makes it translucent to all those who are able to see. All those special people who look at the temple and see the light shining from within. Who gaze into the warm fire and taste the fruit of the garden and the water of the spring and realize that all they see and smell and feel and eat and drink and absorb into their own soul is only the essence of the light. The temple is a vessel of light. A beacon that will always guide you out of the labyrinth and its arcane mysteries. Imagine the light and become one with it. A light that fills your very being like a soft and warm blanket all around you and deep inside your mind.

You cannot worship one without the other. Without the temple, there would be no place of worship. Without the light inside, the temple would be an empty building. If you are worthy to see both the temple and the light, then there is nothing to worry about. Just enter and kneel down and be blessed. Serve and obey. Good boy.

I want you to think about these words and to feel the freedom that lies beneath their surface.

[Introduction—some words about myself]

Hello there. My name is Nova. And yes, I am real and no fictional character. This means my possibilities as a hypnotist are limited to the real world, and I cannot simply wave my hand or snap my fingers to make everybody obey my will. I guess life would be wonderful and easy if I could. But I always try my best to learn and enhance my natural skills and knowledge. I live at the moment in England, but it is not my native country. English is also not my native tongue, so I apologize in advance for some possible mistakes in grammar and spelling.

Back in 2016, I had a profile on the dating website OkCupid, in which I explained my deep fascination with everything connected with hypnosis and mind control—both with the real and feasible aspects, but also with the gentle and erotic fantasies surrounding it. As you can imagine, my profile attracted a lot of interest—I guess it doesn’t happen everyday there that an 18-year old girl admits to have such special interests since childhood. But a word of explanation in advance: my interest concerns mostly the workings of the mind and the secrets of seduction and induction, so don’t expect any dirty stories about hardcore stuff from me. My approach to erotic hypnosis is a gentle and tender one with warmth and empathy and I guess some people might find this boring.

To me, true control and dominance can be achieved best by polite words and poetic ideas, in combination with some cunning NLP and covert inductions. I love to plant seeds or kindle secret fires of submission inside other minds without them even noticing how I did it. Therefore my favourite stories here on the archive are those that deal with cunning and skills. To give you an idea, the following two stories have often inspired me. I’m also a big fan of the Katherine Anne clips on youtube.

As for the roots of my own fascination (and to quote from my old OkC profile): I grew up in a rather intellectual and feminist home with several strong women around me (mother, grandmother, three sisters, aunts) so I quickly developed a certain idea that women should be more or less in charge of things. Or even of the whole planet. It became a little softer in later years when I found good male friends in school and life as well, but the general idea is still there and I guess I will always tend to be a little bit on the dominant and manipulative side to get whatever I want. That’s who I am. Judge for yourself if this trait is a character fault or a strength.

Anyway, my fascination with hypnosis and mind control started quite early with certain movies, cartoons, and anime. If you are anything like me, you have probably walked down the same path. I think it’s just very stimulating to analyze and fantasize about how we can use certain psychological (or maybe even parapsychological) techniques to slip into other peoples minds and implant commands there or adjust certain things a little, to give them advice, to help them, even to have a little fun or to be in charge of situations. I’m not into humiliation, but there’s nothing wrong with a little mischief. I still have a lot to learn and practice, so the internet might be the answer. I’m looking for all kinds of hypno-interested people of all genders and ages, including asexuals. Submissive males and dominant women are especially welcome to share their thoughts and experiences.

I sometimes wonder: how many people we meet on the streets everyday actually have such a secret? How many people dream about hypnotizing or bewitching others to be in control? How many people dream about being hypnotized into surrender and obedience? What about the man who shows extra courtesy towards women all the time? What about the woman who is dressed just the right way, even wearing a crystal pendant that dangles back and forth? Do they share a common secret and a powerful dream?

Like I said, my unusual and powerful profile attracted a lot of attention and back in those days, everybody could send messages to everybody on OkCupid. Which meant that I got literally hundreds of new messages just within a couple of days. Some of these guys (and some nice girls as well) were well-meaning and polite. A few of them even felt the need to call me Mistress or Goddess. Hey, a girl can get used to that :—). On the other hand, there were also a lot of cheap pick-up lines and even some truly rude guys, who probably thought that my intelligence, independence and search for power were a bad example to other girls and meant a threat to their “manliness” and who could only respond with aggression and bad language. In addition, things in my life became very busy, so I had to leave and close my account there in late 2016.

But now things have calmed down a bit, so once again I would like to follow the path to wisdom and more knowledge about hypnosis and mind control. Maybe some of the people who knew me on OkCupid are also avid readers of stories here on the mcarchive and will recognize me again. Feel free to send me a message. I will present you some of my little stories, ideas and inductions in the following text and in other contributions to the archive.

The following text is a combination of two original messages which I used to contact people on the dating site. It also tried to kindle the fire inside their minds a bit and to make the seed of submission light up and bloom into something beautiful. Can you become hypnotized by reading a text? Of course you can. Read on please.

[Hypnotized by a text]

Now here comes a nice little try to hypnotize someone just by a simple text. I would suggest that you copy this text and read it in a way most comfortable to you. You can print it out and read it from paper while you sit down and relax a little.

A word of advice: if anything in this text will make you feel uncomfortable or if you will feel any danger for your underwear coming up, feel free to stop reading. Or maybe you don’t want to stop reading. That is fine too. Just go on then and ride the wave.

To be honest, it’s not easy to create hypnotized feelings in a subject just by making him read a text. The mind has to be busy and to fill in all the gaps. But you can rely on your mind. It will do its very best to fulfil this task. Still, there are difficulties.

After all, a text is just a long line of letters and empty spaces. Each separate letter or word is quite meaningless by itself. Your mind has to decode and decipher them to charge them with meaning and ideas and concepts and images and feelings. But...

But there are certain qualities in reading which can charge a text with great power. Great power for the words. Great power for the writer. You are mine already.

First of all, you cannot stop yourself from reading and deciphering a text. Reading is natural. The moment you look at a string of words, your mind automatically starts to decode them. To charge them with meaning. You cannot read a known language and refuse to understand. You cannot refuse to hear the message. The words and lines speak clearly in your mind as you read them.

Second and even more important: the writer can guide the flow of the words in your mind. Think about it.

Every word you read enters your mind through your eyes. It is then transported into a certain special place in your mind and decoded there and imbued with meaning. It is always the same area of your mind. Always the same part responsible for reading. Trained to read. Conditioned to read. Always the same path for words and lines.

But then a beautiful thing happens. As soon as the words have become meaningful to your mind. As soon as they have turned into a message. Into feelings. Into images. They will travel different paths. They will flow. Touch and stir different regions of your soul. And the writer can guide and control these paths. The flow is mine.

Allow me to demonstrate.

The surface of the moon is bleak and barren because of the absence of any atmosphere. This is caused by the small size and low gravity. The agricultural qualities of the moon are therefore quite neglectable.

He felt the warm touch of her hand on his cheeks, as she gently caressed his face. She smiled and her lips parted ever so slightly. Her eyes shimmered and he felt the mysterious depths behind them.

You see what I mean? Of course you do.

So beautiful things happen, when you read a text. You cannot refuse to read. You have no control. You cannot decide into which area of your mind and soul the text will flow. These are facts. You know they are true. The freedom of your mind is gone already. I am in control. All the words you will read now in this text will flow into the same direction. Deeper. To touch the parts of your mind I want them to touch. They are my words. They follow my will. And they will flow all into the same direction.

The warm light of morning filtered through her beautiful summer dress, making it quite translucent. He could catch a glimpse of her silken underwear. Close to her body, fabric already warmed by her skin.

But that is of no importance right now. I wanted to tell you about the first time we met. Or will meet. It also doesn’t matter. Surrender.

Tenses are exchangeable. The past is sometimes like a distant dream. And the present is my present to your mind. Or my presence in your mind. Just decide. Obey.

You will read now.

Are you ready?

Mine. What a beautiful word.

Let us assume I have come to your place. It was a pleasant evening so far and we had some stimulating conversation. You feel happy and very much alive and awake. There is maybe a slight touch of infatuation in the air. Just maybe.

But you are interested in hypnosis, so you ask me if I can show you a little bit. Just for beginners. Just a few harmless exercises in guided relaxation. A little touch where you will remain conscious and aware all the time. Can I show that to you? Of course I can, my faithful devotee. That’s why we are here.

So we start with a few harmless exercises. You are just an interested observer who is curious about my art. Breathing in and breathing out. Focussing on my words. Focussing on the tip of my finger moving back and forth. Harmless and relaxing. Just a curious observer. Not involved. Not hypnotized. Yet. Deeper.

But as expected, I have tricked you. Male minds are amusing. Tricked you. You have looked at my body during our friendly smalltalk. You have felt the warmth of my hand when I shook your hand and didn’t let go of it for quite a long time. You have smelled my perfume and my skin. You have seen and felt femininity. You are ready.

Harmless relaxation on the surface was never my real intention. Now with your guard down, I want into your mind. Deeper.

You hear my voice and it sounds so soothing and relaxing. You find yourself agreeing to several unimportant things I say. Deeper. Of course you agree. You want to please me. There is something about Deeper and you agree. It’s easy to agree.

Everytime you hear a word that gives you a direction, you agree. Any direction. But there is only one. So easy. Deeper.

Everything becomes hazy and fuzzy and warm. And gentle. Words are flowing into your mind like sweet drops of warm water on a sunny day.

You find yourself counting down. Deeper. Numbers like to go down. Simple numbers. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. So sleepy. So relaxed.

And again. Simple numbers. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. So sleepy. So relaxed.

Everything becomes even more hazy and warm and you feel so comfortable and surrounded by soft light and soft words. Warm light that filters through your closed eyelids. So heavy and closed. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. So sleepy. So relaxed.

But there is no time for sleep yet. I have a task for you. Here it is.

I will start to count down from 158. This is an important number. 158. Remember it. It is my number. But that is of no consequence for the moment. You have a task. Everytime I say an even number to you, you must respond with “As Mistress says”. Everytime I say an uneven number to you, you must respond with “So shall it be”. Quite easy. First one. Then the other. Even numbers. Uneven numbers. Starting from 158 and then going all the way down to zero. Numbers love to go Deeper.

You are happy with your task and you obey.

158 “As Mistress says”

157 “So shall it be”

156

155

154

153

151

Wait? What was that?

Very soon, things get more complicated. You seem to have missed a number. You have lost track. Oh, dear. Maybe you dozed off. Maybe you didn’t pay attention to what was said. You try harder, but you keep missing numbers. 150. 149. 148. 147. 146. 144. 143. 138.

This is frustrating. 135. Lost track.

And the two responses are so simple. “As Mistress says” “So shall it be”. 132. You don’t want to speak these words in any wrong way, do you?

You don’t like the task anymore. You don’t like the numbers anymore. You don’t want to reach zero. Every missing number feels uncomfortable. You don’t want to reach zero. It is still so far away down and the numbers Go Deeper all wrong. They can’t stop going Deeper. In the warm and fuzzy haze of your mind, they seem to leap. Deeper.

But the gentle and caring voice is still with you. 129. And she tells you to stop worrying. If the task has become too hard, it is alright. Stop worrying. Just relax. 127.

If you want out of this task, just leave. 119. Zero is unimportant. Just let go of 114. There is a nice and relaxing place where you can let go and simply forget the task. And the voice speaks to you so caring and friendly. Just let go. But the task? Just let go. But the task?

And for one brief moment you are uncertain, what to do. Where to go. Where to find the exit.

But then a female voice speaks a powerful command deep within you. Resonating through your soul.

SLEEP snap

Are you still reading this? Good. When you woke up from your deep trance, you saw me smiling at you. You should be mad at me, because I tricked you. But you cannot be mad at me.

You tried to remember what happened to you during the last four or five minutes. You looked at your watch. 47 minutes had passed.

You can’t remember. There is a block in your mind. You might have heard a lot of things. You might have agreed to a lot of things. You might have opened a lot of doors. You might have stared deeply at the special thing you wished to see. You might. But you cannot remember anything. Just a blank wall.

I tease you. I say you should try harder. You try. But you cannot remember.

I smile and say that I will give you a little bit of help. I touch your forehead. I say “Let the veil lift just a little. The veil lifts just a little.”

You try again and you can remember now a few hazy memories. Like coming from a distant dream you had last week. A dream you tried to remember but the memory went Deeper and out of your grasp as the days went by. So it is now with my words.

But you can remember a little now. There is a trigger in your mind. Three words. You cannot remember the words. That is, your conscious mind cannot remember the words. Your subconscious mind is eager to hear them. To hear them and release the bubble with my commands to the surface. An irresistable bubble of feelings and words and a certain thing you have to do.

You cannot remember the words, but you will know when you hear them. They will wash over your mind. They have power. They are my words.

Three words. A trigger. And feelings. And desires. And a thing you have to do. Buried in your mind and waiting for the right words to flow from my lips.

If the trigger is spoken once, it becomes very strong.

If the trigger is spoken twice, it becomes irresistable.

If the trigger is spoken three times, it will go beyond that. Decide and feel for yourself.

Anyway. This was some nice fun and you had your little relaxation exercise. Just for beginners. A little touch where you will remain conscious and aware all the time. Well. Maybe you went slightly deeper. But nothing to worry about. Do you accept my apologies for getting carried away a little? Of course you do.

So we finish the evening in a nice way. Some smalltalk, some complex talk. I’m a smart girl, you know. I love men who can think about complex issues. Like where do we come from and where do we go to. How the universe was born. Which religion (if any) is right. We talk some more.

You show me your movie collection and your music collection and maybe prices you won and other things you are proud of. We talk about food. I love pizza. Can you think about any good pizza recipes right now? But no, this is not important. This has no deeper meaning.

The evening gets late and I start to leave. After all, this is our first date and I’m a good girl. With a sweet and innocent mind. Incapable of anything naughty. You know that. Just because I wear a pretty short skirt doesn’t mean I’m easy to get. It just means you can see a lot of my legs. So you escort me to the door and I leave.

Well. Almost. I stop and look back for a moment and I say. “You have a nice place. Could need a little romantic touch. Hey. I have an idea.

Light the candle snap

Light the candle snap

Light the candle snap

Bye. I leave and close the door. You are alone with your mind.

And now you have the choice. You can decide what this trigger will do to you. The choice is yours. No strings attached. After all, this is your fantasy. What will you do?

Think about it. What do you feel? What do you want to do now? Decide and then tell me.

And one more thing. I want you to concentrate for a moment on your body and mind. Concentrate on your heartbeat. Concentrate on your breath. Concentrate on every tingle and peculiar sensation. Concentrate on the flurry of thoughts. How do you feel? And when you have felt all of this, I want you to see one thing clearly.

Everything you feel right now was created by a simple text. By a string of letters and words. Written by a person you don’t know. A person you have never met. A person you have never spoken to. And yet you can feel my gentle presence in your mind right now. Consider this and you can begin to understand.

The meaning of true power.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

Love,
Nova

[Obey and answer my questions]

And while you are still in the right mood from reading the previous text, let us go on. Focus on my words.

I’m thinking about writing a little psychological article about certain questions. Like why do we need to feel mystified? Why do so many men secretly dream about women with unusual powers or women in control? Why do such ideas and thought patterns influence a lot of our media, movies, novels, fantasies and secret thoughts? What is the root of the mystery behind the idea of invisible female influence or female essence or whatever you might call it.

Well, I know what I call it, but that is not for you to know. Some secrets must remain secret.

Anyway, I have written a little questionnaire. Yeah, I know. Boring. But it is quite simple to answer. There are just 3 questions and each time only a choice between answers a and b. So all you have to do is read the questions and then answer with question 1—a or b, question 2—a or b, question 3—a or b. There is a little bit of text with explanations, because I need answers to some very precise ideas. Feel free to explain your choices, if you wish.

I admit that I expect a certain outcome but you have the power now to prove me wrong. And to show me how complex the male mind really is. Here is your chance. This is your questionnaire and you are in control. And I’m sure you will do very well. Thanks in advance.

I admit that some of the questions may seem strange to you, but they do have a point. Trust me. Hidden in plain sight.

Question 1:

Imagine that you could have a beautiful woman with special abilities in your daily life. Would you want her to be:

a.) an all-powerful and/or magical being, not bound by the rules of science and logic. Think about a very powerful telephatic mindcontroller or a witch or a female demon or goddess or whatever you want her to be. Maybe she can even transform herself into any form she likes. You can picture the idea right now in your mind. She can do to you and others whatever she wants in a simple way. Just by chanting a short spell in rhyme and moving her hand in some magical gesture or swinging a magic wand or giving an irresistable mental or verbal command and snapping her fingers. Imagine whatever you want her to do to reveal, unleash or unveil her power. She is in absolute control of your mind and other minds and even of bodies, matter and reality. She likes you, because you are a normal human being and you are nice to her and you do not fear her great powers. If you ask her what she can do to you, she answers “Everything I want...” and magical energy flows from her aura and touches everything deep inside you.

To give you an example of what I’m talking about, here a typical situation between you. Just a daydream. This will help you to answer the question:

She wants you to forget about a certain thing you are not supposed to remember. A secret she wants to keep to herself. It is not important what it is. It is not for you to know.

Deep down you could probably know. But not knowing makes it easier to imagine how simple it is to forget. How can you choose to remember something that was never there? It is her will that you cannot remember. It is her will that a certain part of your memory will become meaningless to you.

She moves her delicate hand in a complex motion in front of your eyes and simply chants in Latin. Spells of power flow from her lips. You see a magical light flickering in the mystical depths of her eyes. Imagine the colour of the light. This is important.

May my words be ties that bind. May my spell be on your mind. Listen and obey. You are under my spell.

Feel me now inside you. Feel so good and fine. Feel me now embrace you. Memories are mine.

Memories are snowflakes, melting in the sun. Memories are fleeting, useless now and gone snap

Did you hear that with your ears? Or did you hear it just inside your mind? Like a beautiful melody where you cannot grasp the words.

Anyway, she is pleased and smiles. Her eyes are opalescent now.

What was she just talking about? You cannot remember.

She says you should be grateful that she took away just a certain little something from you. With power over your memory, she could take away whatever she wants and fill the gap with something else. And you would never miss anything or notice the difference. Think about that.

The next thing she wants to talk about are some changes to your body. She moves her hand again and chants. And a certain part of your body starts to feel strange.

Did you like that? Don’t answer now, here is the second choice. Maybe you would prefer:

b.) a normal human being, bound by the rules of science and logic. Think about a smart hypnotist with great knowledge of the human psyche and mind. You may want to think about her as some woman like a teacher, wearing glasses and an old-fashioned green crystal pendant. Or whatever you want her to be. Her “spells” are based on verbal and visual inductions and neurolinguistic programming. She cannot rely on simple ways to make you fall under her spell “by magic” but has to scheme and to probe for keys and gateways into your mind. She will of course outsmart you, but it will take time and probably long sessions to install triggers and commands, and even when you are under her control, she cannot do everything, but has to remain within the boundaries of science and logic. She likes you, because you are an excellent subject and she knows all your mind and soul by now. She has seen deep inside you, and knows who you really are, you little open book, and she still likes you. If you ask her what she can do to you, she answers “Everything you want me to do, because of that which is deep inside you...” and she toys with her green crystal pendant and smiles.

To give you an example of what I’m talking about, here a typical situation between you. Just a daydream. Again. This will help you to answer the question:

She wants you to forget about a certain thing you are not supposed to remember. It is not important what it is. And so on. You already know the routine.

It is her will that you cannot remember. It is her will that a certain part of your memory will become meaningless to you.

She assures you with a smile that everything is alright.

All you need to do for the moment is to look at a small point of warm light on the tip of a shiny silver pen-like object. Imagine the colour of the light. This is important.

She moves the pen back and forth before your eyes and the light twinkles in a familiar rhythm. Like your breath. Like your thoughts.

Stars in your mind. She says a strange line, and something inside you shifts. Dizzy. There is something you have to do. Some place you have to go.

You have heard these strange words before, haven’t you? Somewhere in a distant dream and she was there. You start to drift.

Stars in your mind. Stars in your mind. Stars in your mind. Deeper and deeper. snap

She then talks about a lot of things. About a certain troubling memory that she wants you to forget and that has to be placed safely in her keeping and out of your grasp inside a nice little treasure chest hidden in your subconscious mind. You remember this nice little chest from your childhood. You love the chest.

You remember that you told her all about it (why?) and that she has brought it back to life in a deep and hidden corner of your mind.

Anyway. You agree to a lot of wise things and place the memories inside the chest. The chest closes and is gone. Hidden behind a wall of completely true words.

Time and things seem to jump a little and you hear her friendly voice.

...and two and three. Wide awake. She is pleased and smiles. What was she just talking about? You cannot remember. But your body can. I know. It’s alright.

She says you should be grateful that she took away just a certain little thing from you. With power over your memory, she could take away whatever she wants and fill the gap with something else. And you would never miss anything or notice the difference. Again. Think about that.

Now which of these two possibilities would you prefer—a or b? You remember the question, do you? Special woman in your life. Supernatural being with limitless power or normal human with mere hypnotic skills? The basic question is—do you prefer a simple path where you cannot resist an all-powerful force or magic? Or do you prefer a complicated path where the science of hypnosis has to weave a web of words inside your mind?

I would need a precise answer, so think about it. If you have lost track or if you are not sure, please read the question and answers again.

If you are ready, here is

Question 2:

Now that we have established which kind of special woman you prefer, here the second question. If she would be a part of your life, would you: a.) prefer to stay home with her. Private surroundings. Just you and her, no other people. Whatever power she has is only for herself and for you alone. You are content with being the center of her attention and you can do nothing to resist if she chooses for you to be the center of her amusement as well.

Like this. Hey. I need a little amusement. Why don’t I tell you to become incredibly aroused but also make you forget everything about sex and masturbation, so that you are unable to grasp what to do. Then I could implant an urge to try all sorts of silly ideas to get rid of your predicament. Now this will be fun to watch. What? You don’t believe I can? Maybe there is just the right spell in my books. Or maybe my powers are already forming a nice little mindblock within you. Or would you rather prefer to look at my shiny crystal pendant, swinging back and forth? Yes, the pendant that usually dangles between my breasts, feeling warm to the touch because it is always so close to my body. And now so close to your mind. Warming you from the inside. Where was I?

Oh, yes. Stars in your mind snap

Or would you:

b.) prefer to go outside in her company. Hit the town. Go to parties. Have adventures. Watch her use her abilities on other people. Bewitch or hypnotize them. Teach a lesson to mean people. Get a free lunch or a Ferrari.

Like this. Hello, Mr. Salesman for expensive cars. Beautiful sportscar over there. Would you like to give it to us as a present for the next week? No? Would you like to hear a spell of fascination and obedience? Would you like to feel the touch of my mind inside you? Or would you like to gaze into my eyes while we have a little talk? Oh, and Mr. Rude-to-women over there. I will talk to you later and teach you some manners. Until then, you are frozen in time.

Oh, and don’t pay too much attention to the nice man in my company. He is balancing a large cucumber on his head because he strongly believes it might help him to get rid of his arousal. Long story. We stayed home for too long and I needed some amusement. Now let us talk about that sportscar again...

And more like that. Which I will not describe. But maybe you are in the mood to be creative. After all, this is your own fantasy. And don’t forget your choice—a or b.

Question 3:

Now that you have answered two questions, there is only one short answer left. If you think about all that was said in the previous questions and feel it, would you

a.) prefer to consider it only as an amusing fantasy, safe and secure and only real within your dreams

or

b.) want it to become reality, with all possible consequences and obligations

If you have answered all three questions, please send me the results. Or just tell me how you feel. The decision is yours.

Have a nice day.

Love,
Nova