The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: That Don’t Impress Me Much

Description: A follow up to "Because I Knew You." Mandy reunites with an old friend, with interesting results. Later she meets her old master Bill. Will he control her again? Or will she turn the tables on him.

“So, what’s for dinner today?” I asked Leslie, as I entered her apartment. As always I had to look around in admiration at her home. Leslie had a knack for turning everything she touched into something beautiful.

“We are having lasagna with a side of Italian bread,” she answered, in her voice that was as smooth as silk. Despite how long she and I had been friends, her voice never failed to enthrall me. As if that wasn’t enough, her lovely blue eyes and strawberry red hair made her one of the most beautiful women I’d ever met. With long brown hair and brown eyes I was attractive enough, but felt kind of plain next to Leslie.

“Oh that sounds yummy, you make the best Italian dishes,” I replied sincerely.

Dinner was served shortly after I got there. We made idle chit chat. She talked about her job at the university and I talked about my classes. Fall semester was starting in a week and I was going to be taking some interesting courses. In a year I’d finish my degree in psychology. I really should have finished earlier but I’d let my personal problems mess up my academics. I’d had to retake some classes and kind of regroup.

My relationship with Bill was a year in my past now though, and I’d moved on. Admittedly there’d been nobody special on the romantic front, but in light of my academics that was probably just as well.

As it so often does, our conversation turned to men.

“You know Leslie, it’s not that I don’t like some of the guys I meet… but I can’t connect with ANY of them. It doesn’t seem to matter if they come from our chat room (Leslie and I hung out in the same hypnosis chat room, it was where we’d met) or if I meet them here at school. Each and every one of them has something that drives me insane.

Leslie laughed out loud at that, her laugh was practically golden. “I know Mandy, I’m having the same problem.”

“Let’s take Jim for instance. He and I talk, we trance online, but oh my God….is there ANYTHING he’s not an expert on? OK, I now feel compelled to do this.”

“Do what?” she asked.

I ran to her music rack and came back with a CD in my hand, which I put in her player. “I feel a song coming on,” I told her. She grinned, used to my periodic outbursts of singing. I found the song I wanted and put on my sunglasses, which I’d retrieved from my purse.

I’ve known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
But you’ve got being right down to an art
You think you’re a genius-you drive me up the wall
You’re a regular original, a know-it-all
Oh-oo-oh, you think you’re special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you’re something else
Okay, so you’re a rocket scientist
That don’t impress me much
So you got the brain but have you got the touch
Don’t get me wrong, yeah I think you’re alright
But that won’t keep me warm in the middle of the night
That don’t impress me much

Leslie grinned, used to my antics. “Don’t forget about David,” she said, grabbing the sunglasses off my face so she could perform the next verse.

I never knew a guy who carried a mirror in his pocket
And a comb up his sleeve-just in case
And all that extra hold gel in your hair oughtta lock it
’Cause Heaven forbid it should fall outta place
Oh-oo-oh, you think you’re special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you’re something else
Okay, so you’re Brad Pitt
That don’t impress me much
So you got the looks but have you got the touch
Don’t get me wrong, yeah I think you’re alright
But that won’t keep me warm in the middle of the night
That don’t impress me much

“No wait! Remember that guy I went out with that I met in my English class? He was totally the one in the next verse,” I said, taking back the sunglasses.

You’re one of those guys who likes to shine his machine
You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in
I can’t believe you kiss your car good night
C’mon baby tell me-you must be jokin’, right!
Oh-oo-oh, you think you’re special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you’re something else
Okay, so you’ve got a car
That don’t impress me much
So you got the moves but have you got the touch
Don’t get me wrong, yeah I think you’re alright
But that won’t keep me warm in the middle of the night

Leslie and I collapsed into a gale of giggles. Most people didn’t see this side of her, the side that just let go and had fun. To the world she seemed warm and caring, but with an air of sophistication that would never allow the kind of antics she and I had just engaged in. In a way it was too bad that others didn’t know this part of her. At the same time it made me feel like I was in on some big secret that very few knew about.

“Men!” she exclaimed.

“Who need them?!” I answered back, as I always did.

“Us?” she said, falling into the routine we’d played so often before.

“Uh huh,” I agreed. This had to be the 100th time, or maybe the 1000th time we’d played out that dialogue.

We both sighed in resignation. I was struck again, as I so often was, that despite the way men seemed to flock to Leslie, she really wasn’t having any more luck finding her ONE (as she called that fictional man we were both seeking) than I was.

“I’m telling you, Leslie, we should just give them up and go lesbian. It couldn’t be any worse than this,” I said, only half kidding.

“Well, there’s the whole sex thing,” she replied, deadpanning it.

I made a face. “Oh yeah, never mind,” I said, making sure my tone was equally serious.

Unable to hold it together any longer, we both burst out laughing. “Ok Ok, maybe that’s not the answer either,” I said, as I’d said so many times before.

When the laughter had died down, Leslie asked me if I had heard from Rick lately.

“Not in quite a while,” I said, feeling a little surprised she’d asked. Rick had left NYU about a year ago to live at home and make some money. We’d met in the hypnosis chat room and had been pretty good friends before he left. At first we’d spoken on the phone fairly regularly, but now our contact was reduced to an occasional hello in the chat room. “Why do you ask?” I inquired.

“Oh, he’d just been on my mind,” she said.

“Ok,” I said, knowing I sounded unconvinced. Leslie and Rick had not really been more than casual acquaintances and since I’d not mentioned him in some time, this whole inquiry on her part left me feeling unsettled. If I’d learned anything about Leslie, she had a sixth sense about people and if he’d been on her mind, there was a reason.

After the dishes had been washed and put away, I decided to head for home. We said our goodnights and I took the subway home.

No sooner had I walked in when the phone started to ring. I picked it up and heard Rick’s voice saying hello to me. A day earlier I might have been surprised by this call, but in light of Leslie asking me about him, his call came as no shock to me.

“How are you?” I said, trying to sound casual.

“Well, pretty good actually. I’m coming back to school Mandy,” he said.

I was unable to suppress a squeal of delight. Until that moment I hadn’t realized how much I’d missed him being around.

“Well, I guess I won’t ask if you’re happy about the news,” he said with amusement in his voice. “I’m getting back to town in a couple of days.”

I resisted the urge to ask him why he’d been so out of touch, I was much too happy that he was coming back. Things were really looking up. Rick coming back, interesting classes, and Leslie as constant and true a friend as there ever was… What more could I want?

We chit chatted a bit, and he told me where he’d be living and what classes he’d be taking. As soon as we hung up I dialed Leslie’s number.

“Rick is coming back to school,” I told her.

“That’s wonderful,” she said, sounding completely unsurprised.

“How do you do that?” I asked in genuine amazement.

“I just saw it,” she explained. I could almost hear the smile in her voice.

“Amazing,” was all I could say in response.

I spent the day of Rick’s return helping him unpack and set up his place. He was living in the same apartment complex as me, a fact which excited me too. I had moved after Bill and I had ended, unable to pay the rent of the somewhat expensive apartment he’d put me up in.

After a long day of unpacking, coupled with lots of “catch up” chatting, we ordered a pizza and collapsed on his couch.

“You kind of dropped out of sight for a while,” I said, hoping I didn’t sound too accusatory.

“I just knew I wasn’t good company. I didn’t enjoy living back at home and I was worried I might not ever motivate myself to get back to school,” he admitted.

“Well, I’m really glad you’re back,” I said, knowing my voice conveyed the sincerity behind the statement.

“Me too,” he said, smiling.

Conversation stopped when the pizza arrived. We ate hungrily and then sat in contented silence. I kicked off my shoes and began rubbing my feet, which I suddenly noticed were complaining about being stood on all day.

“Why don’t you let me?” Rick offered.

I slid my feet over to his side and he began to rub them. It was then I remembered his foot fetish, more of a shoe fetish but it did extend to feet. We were both silent as he rubbed them. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, just enjoying the relaxing feel of his hands rubbing the tension out of my toes. I then noticed that his breathing seemed to be getting a little harder.

When I opened my eyes I could see it in his face. He was aroused. I had to admit, I was as well. Although we’d been sexual a few times on the computer or on the phone, it had never extended to real time. I hadn’t been with anyone but Bill, ever. I suddenly realized I missed being with a man.

Old habits die hard and I found myself talking, barely above a whisper really. “Close your eyes Rick, and just take a nice deep breath in, and a nice deep breath out.”

I watched as Rick did just that. I counted him down from ten and watched him sink into the couch. He stopped rubbing my feet and just sort of went limp. I felt that rush of power. I’d hypnotized some men on the phone and online, but I’d not tranced anyone in person since Bill. There was something about seeing the physical reaction.

I pondered what to do with him for minute. I knew where this was probably going, and I wondered if it would just ruin our friendship. Was a momentary pleasure worth that? Yet, it was tempting.

Of course, there was the practical side of it too. I had no idea if he had any kind of protection, and the last thing I wanted was another accidental pregnancy. I winced for a moment as I thought about that then quickly pushed the memory out of my mind.

Returning to the present I whispered, “Do you want me Rick?” Silly question, I already knew the answer.

“Yes, mistress,” he replied sleepily.

I threw caution to the wind and decided to take the plunge. “I want that too, but before we continue, I need to know if you have any protection here and do you know where it is?”

“Nightstand,” he murmured.

I decided it was best not to ponder why he kept this stuff around. He was a male and it shouldn’t shock me. I took his hand and lead him to the bedroom, glad I’d taken the time to make up the bed when I’d unpacked the sheets. It would be more comfortable that way. I gave him a gentle shove and he just sort of collapsed on the bed. I suppressed a snicker at that.

I opened the drawer of the nightstand and found what I was looking for. I hesitated for a minute, maybe this was not a great idea. Then I looked down at Rick, eyes closed and body clearly… aroused. I shoved my hesitation aside.

“Deeper down Rick,” I murmured softly.

“Yes, mistress,” he replied. I could see his body visibly relax further, except for his pelvic area which was clearly quite aroused.

I unzipped his shorts and slid them down off his legs, along with his underwear. I lost my inhibition as I let other feelings take over. I slid my jeans down too and gently caressed his cock. I thrilled as I watched it grow even harder.

When I could see he was ready, I unrolled the condom down on his cock and slid myself on top of him. I continued to murmur to Rick as I had took him. It felt good to be with a man again after such a long time. I shoved all other thoughts out and focused on the pleasure. Ricky was clearly out of it and clearly enjoying himself.

I continued up and down until I sensed he couldn’t hold out for much longer. I knew he’d wait for permission, and I knew I was close enough that the time was right.

“What do you want Rick?” I asked, realizing I sounded a bit coy.

“Please, please let me cum mistress,” he said, almost pleading.

“Now!” I commanded, as we came together.

Once the initial shock wave had finished, I decided to play a bit. “Twitch,” I ordered. I had to smile when I felt him do just that. “Spasm,” I commanded. I felt his body shudder underneath me.

When I was done playing my little game, I rolled off of him and disposed of the condom. He was still lying there, eyes closed and still out of it. Now the thoughts were returning to me. Should I wake him up? Should I just put him to sleep and leave? Should I put him to sleep and stay over myself? I had no experience upon which to draw on and for once, I wasn’t in a great position to call Leslie and ask her opinion. I’d have to wing this one by myself.

While I pondered these questions, I found myself stroking his hair without thinking about it. Rick made a noise of contentment, which is what made me realize I was even doing it. I wondered how odd it would be to wake up with him.

It was this thought that made my decision for me. Softly I murmured him to sleep and listened as his breathing become slow and rhythmic. I quietly got myself dressed and walked back to my place. I needed to be alone to decide if I’d made a mistake. I picked up the phone to call Leslie, then put it back down. I started to contemplate what Rick and I had just done, but realized I was too tired to even do that. I crawled into bed and dozed off.

The next morning I wondered guiltily if I was like all those men women complain about, the kind who take their pleasure and sneak off to avoid the consequences the next day. I wanted to call Rick but was unable to do that either. When my phone rang, I saw on the caller ID that it was Rick. He began to chat with me as though nothing had happened, and I was relieved. We talked about classes and he asked me questions about the complex we both lived in. I wondered if it was possible that he’d even forgotten what happened. I did have him hypnotized, and some people forget things while in trance.

Later I hooked up with Leslie for lunch. We were making idle chit chat when she asked how Rick was. “Oh he’s fine, all moved in,” I said, hoping I sounded casual. Leslie narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously.

“So what happened?” she inquired.

Trying to look innocent I asked what she meant.

She looked at me again and I knew that I wasn’t fooling Leslie. There were times that her ability to read people was just downright uncomfortable. Keeping a secret from Leslie was probably an impossibility. Figuring there was no point in maintaining the charade, I told her everything.

“Do you think it will happen again?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied honestly.

“Is he someone you’d want a romantic relationship with?” she inquired.

“I don’t know,” I repeated.

She let it go at that, and we had a nice lunch.

Soon school was underway and life became busy. I had a full class schedule and was feeling happy about how things were going in my life. I needed to buy another book for my physiological psychology class and the bookstore was a short walk off the NYU campus. I decided to head over there after my 10am class was over, and I’d get lunch at a nearby café.

I found the bookstore easily and purchased the book I needed. Then I walked outside to go to the café. I’d not eaten there in a while, as it was near the apartment I used to have when I was with Bill. I never came to this area anymore; I guess the memories still hurt. As I walked I had the distinct impression I was being watched.

I stopped for a second, intending to look around. This is New York City after all, and you really can’t be too careful. Before I could look around though, I heard a voice behind me.

“I thought that was you Mandy,” said a familiar voice.

Turning around I saw that it was Bill.