The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That makes it simple!

Accompanied by a sharp snap poecilia reticulata turned into nothing but a brightly colored little fish. Natasha blinked and tried shaking off that strange feeling of something having changed. Because obviously, it had not! She was still very much the same as before the snap. With a cheeky grin she faced the guy across her. “That was it?” “Very much so, yes.” He didn’t look too fazed by the fact he just lost their bet. Still grinning she brushed a strand of her dark blue hair aside. The color was still a recent thing—her friends had insisted she’d use a different dye than her usual choice of black for once—and as so often after covering up her natural blonde with something else her fingers occasionally pulled a few hairs loose to twirl absentmindedly. As if her body had to familiarize itself with the artificial color each time anew.

She uncrossed her legs and stretched. “God,” she muttered to no one specific, “my back’s killing me!” “I told you that a break would be good.” It was sweet of him. Natasha had to give him that. No one else among her friends or even family was willing to keep her company until this late or remind her to also take it easy from time to time. Everyone always cheered her on. Or pushed her to even new interesting things. But no one really ever told her that she was doing too much. For a reason.

“I can decide whether I need a break or not on my own, thank you very much!” No sooner had the words left her mouth as she was already regretting them. Why did this always happen? She didn’t mean to lash out at him. He had never tried to force a break onto her. Take her books away. Or anything like that. All he had ever done was tell her that night had fallen. That she had done a lot already. That a break after all that hard work would feel so nice. Why was she mean to him after all that—every single time again?

She just couldn’t really believe him, or at least that was what she assumed. She knew, objectively speaking, that what he pointed out was true. But there was that nagging voice in the back of her head. Telling her that there was no way she had done enough. That surely there were still too many mistakes in her work. That if she took a break now—even if all she did were drink a cup of coffee—she would never complete her assignments in time.

She doubted—herself, mostly, but also others. And still, he just sat there. Patiently smiling at her. “True,” he spoke up and his calm voice made her cringe over her outburst even more, “you go ahead and decide that. And as long as you are busy with that… our bet is still on. Deal?” Damn, his smug expression was contagious! “Where did you even get that idea? Each finger snap of yours is going to remove some of my brain until only joy is left behind? There is no freakin’ way it works like that.” He chuckled as she found herself becoming giddy over the mischievous spark in his eyes. “Then you’ve got nothing to lose and a lot of fun to gain—even if on my expense. Sounds like a great idea to me.” “You want me to laugh at you?” She struck out her tongue in mockery with he clearly found amusing. “Let me put it this way—I’ll succeed at taking your mind off your exhaustion either way.” Was she going to lash out at someone this honestly concerned for her again? Or finally just take the chance he offered? A simple choice, really. “Deal. But I’ll have to finish this thesis on—” Snap! She swayed in her chair for a second before remembering what she was going to say: “This homework has to get done soon. So I’ll continue with that. Let’s see who’s faster!” “Sure, sounds fun.” He scratched his head as he drew a blank and asked her: “Say, Natasha, what exactly was your homework again?” She rolled her eyes, not believing he’d hung out with her all day and still not remembered that—she’d been talking about it non-stop, after all! “It’s about—” Snap! “Uh, fish. How they, um… I mean, it’s that…” She frowned. What was it again? Oh, of course! “It’s about how they mate!” “How they do what now?”

Snap!

Natasha blinked. Her head felt weird. Lighter, somehow. It almost felt like something just fizzled away in there. “Natasha? Did you hear my question?” She looked at him. A question? Oh, of course! She beamed with pride that she knew that one: “It’s how they make babies!” “I see! Awesome.” “Right? Making babies is, like, so incredible!” He laughed. “How would you know? You don’t have any babies yet.” “Meanie! So what if I don’t!” “Nothing wrong with it,” he relented, “But then how would you know it’s fun?” Oh. Oh! He had a point. She grinned. He was always so kind to point out when she was being stupid again. She leaned back in her chair and stretched her arms towards the ceiling. On some level she knew how that pushed out her breasts. He surely got a perfect look at them. The thought send a sudden shiver through her. Did he like what he saw? Lots of guys liked her breasts. Lots of them had wanted to make babies with her because of them. She felt heat well up in her face, her cheeks burning with shame at the sudden thought. Why was her mind going there now of all times? It had to be because of the previous topic. Surely she wouldn’t think about something like this with him around normally? She chased the idea away, her gaze returning back to the paper before her, her hand picking up her pen—

Snap!

And almost immediately the pen fell from her limp fingers. Why had she even held it in the first place? Natasha looked at the pile of paper before her. There were lots of detailed notes. What pretty handwriting! She giggled and pointed at the text: “Did you write all this?” He shook his head. “Nope, not me.” “Hmmm?” She had an idea. “Then, can I just draw on this?” That caught him by surprise. “No. That’s a bad idea. It belongs to a very important person and they would be sad if pages were missing.” “Oh!” For some reason that made her embarrassed. And happy. A strange combination. He quickly took the pile of notes and placed it in a folder. “What did you want to draw?” She smirked and leaned closer to him, knowing full well how her arms pressed her titties together. “I wonder… What could it have been?” He snapped his fingers and her lascivious smirk grew a little wider as she became aware of a throbbing sensation in her lower body. “Knowing you,” he said with a similarly naughty expression on his face, “it had something to do with biology.” “Biowhat?” She frowned. She didn’t like that word. Sounded like lots of work! She didn’t want do work right now. She wanted… yes, she wanted some fun.

But he still replied to her question: “Biology. You know, about living things. How their bodies work. What they react to. That kinda stuff.” “Hey,” she giggled, “Way too simple! That’s how you’d explain it to some dumb airhead!” Snap! A mildly disorientating feeling washed through her as Natasha had the weird illusion of a thought slipping through wafting fog until she couldn’t find it anymore. “Was that simple enough for you, Nats?” “Um… I dunno.” She giggled, only for a split-second irritated about how high-pitched her voice sounded. Like it was normally different. But then she all too eagerly chased that idea away. It was a troublesome thing to think about. And trouble was the number one thing Natasha didn’t need right now. If there was something she needed it would be anything that could quench that pulsing heat in her pussy! She squirmed in her seat, hoping he didn’t see her. She might soon have to excuse herself. God, even if she was horny it wouldn’t do to just let a guy see her practically hump a chair! That would be so embarrassing!

Snap!

“So, um, what was that bio-whatever you mentioned again?” She looked at him with big doe eyes. “Nats didn’t quite get it!” “More like you weren’t listening, right?” He tried stifling a laugh. But she couldn’t blame him. It was plain to see she was too busy grinding her moist slit against the surface of her chair. “Do you want a hands-on explanation instead?”

That question was different from the others. It easily reached through the cheerful fog in her head all the way to a part of her that still very much knew what to make of it. And from that part came an answer that she was sure contained more words than she would ever willingly put in one sentence: “Yes, Natasha desires Sir’s guiding hand.” The words were gone almost as quickly as they came over her lips but it seemed they told him what he needed to know as he confidently snapped his fingers. “That makes it simple indeed!” She just moaned in frustration. If she couldn’t soon give her clit some loving she would go mad! “Basically,” he explained with his eyes clearly on the form of her tits against the fabric of her clothes, “it’s learning all about what happens if I do this!” Before she could get up his hand reached out and squeezed one of her tits. She squealed in surprise as much as in pleasure from the sudden sensation. “Or this.” With his other hand he pulled her closer towards him. “And especially this.” As he kissed Natasha her entire body heated up, joy and need almost physically radiating off her. She groaned with loss when he finally broke the kiss to show her a cocky smirk. “Anything happening yet?”

“Meanie” she weakly flailed against his chest, “there’s, like, no way nothing would happen after this!” “How right you are.” Before she could ask what that meant he lifted her off the seat, carrying her into the room next door. And dropped her onto the bed. “You see, when cute girls like you get touched that way it just makes their cunts so wet. Let us check on the condition of yours.” Now that went a bit far! Even if he was nice, definitely her type and heading exactly in the direction she wanted him to, he was still skipping one too many steps in all this!

Snap!

“Uh…” Nats tilted her head, looking up at the cute guy before her. “What were we, like, doing just now?” “Getting you naked, Nats. How else are we going to fuck?” That made sense! “Okay! Whatever you say, big guy!” Natasha began peeling off her clothes. He grinned and snapped his fingers. “Can my little slut even handle those clothes?” She whined. “Nats is just, like, a bit clumsy!” “Of course you are. Let me help you.”

His ‘help’ was nothing more than an excuse. Natasha might be a bit blonde—she giggled because nobody would know thanks to the hair dye—but she wasn’t stupid! She knew when a hot guy just wanted to get his hands on her big titties. But she had no reason to complain as his hands made sure to caress every single inch of skin in the process of removing all that fabric. By the time she was fully naked her body was covered in a glistening sheen of fresh sweat, her face flushed with excitement.

“I’ve made you wait long enough, haven’t I?” She just whimpered. They both knew it wasn’t a question for her at this point anymore. She was at a loss for words, but still managed to voice her glee when she saw him free his erection. On any other day she would have been tempted to have a taste. But today, for some reason, she just wanted to lay here and be available for him. “Shh,” his hand gently patted her head, causing her heart to flutter for a moment, “this’ll be simple now.” She arched her back when his cock slid into her pussy. The mix of anticipation and desperate need stoked every spark of mind-melting pleasure into a wildfire at each new, hard thrust, every devilishly slow movement, during teasing second after second of getting fucked.

Even more than the cock that kept filling her up though what drove her crazy was the way he kept kissing her only to switch it up every now and then and nibble at her ears and neck. Just light enough to make her yelp in surprise, never hard enough for pain—a balance she couldn’t wrap her head around in her present state. All she knew was she loved it!

She didn’t know, nor had she any way of guessing how long they remained here. All she knew was that at some point the fog in her head seemed to grow even more, blurring the lines between dream and reality in the most pleasant ways.

* * *

Natasha couldn’t whip out her cell phone fast enough. She had to share the good news. And there was someone who deserved hearing it as soon as possible. Not even waiting for his greeting the second she heard him answer the call she jubilated: “Guess who’s graduated top of her year?” “Congrats! I knew you could do it!” It was arguably not the first time she was told these words. But coming from him they meant so much more to her. “Thanks. But, y’know, it sure was hard.” “Of course. Who claimed college was easy? But you did it.” “Sure did.” Her fingers absentmindedly twirled a strand of her hair. She hadn’t dyed them yet. Here and there traces of her original color shimmered through the blue. Would he be disappointed? It had been years since he’d last seen her blonde. And she hadn’t told him how she’d skipped the cost for the dye during finals. What if he…? She forcibly stopped that train of thought. “Say, it’s been a while. Want to meet up?” “Actually, try looking at the café to your right.” She froze in her tracks for an instant before suspiciously following that instruction. The café was across from her on the other side of the street. And… there he was, shouldering what was likely his entire luggage from last weeks’ trip, waving to her. “Turns out I want to meet up.” His dry comment coaxed a chuckle out of her.

“That sure makes it simple!”

* * *