The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Therapist — Chapter 1: Sophie

By Overtime

My name is Dr Rose. I’m a psychotherapist. That means I help people, and I take great pride in what I do.

I know what you’re thinking, but I’m not kidding—I really do help all of my clients, just not always in the way they might want. Still, I never get any complaints. Quite the contrary. Everyone always ends up very happy with the services I provide.

My private office is in central London; I rent a tasteful and very expensive Georgian house in the shadow of Regents Park (money has never really been an issue for me). I have the whole place to myself, which guarantees a suitable level of privacy for me and my clients. The office is my personal domain; it’s just me and my lovely receptionist Melissa, and Melissa has a lovely tendency of forgetting all the details of what happens in my office once she’s off the clock. Still, she’s wonderfully efficient—she takes all the calls, handles my admin and has certain unorthodox additional duties. Everything else is me. I’m very hands-on.

I don’t advertise, but my reputation has spread by word-of-mouth and means I’m very sought-after. I’m not cheap, but my fees aren’t prohibitive either—I believe the help I offer should be within the reach of whoever needs it. After all, I wouldn’t want to miss out on the perfect client simply because they couldn’t afford me.

It was a bright spring morning, and I was all set for my first meeting with a new client, Sophie: a 22-year-old girl who suffered from a series of eating disorders. She would be accompanied to the session by her mother, Jennifer.

Melissa buzzed them through to my office and they sat next to each other. I stayed behind my desk, sitting back on my leather armchair.

Sophie was pretty but shy, hiding her freckled face behind glasses and fiddling with her mousy brown hair. She was shrinking back into her oversized cardigan, as though she was a rabbit trying to escape back into its warren. Her mother was quite the contrast; Jennifer was a lawyer, confidently dressed, professional but elegant; she must have been in her early fifties but looked younger. She looked as comfortable in her femininity as Sophie looked awkward.

“Tell me why you’re here,” I asked Sophie with a friendly, neutral expression. I wanted her to open up, but didn’t want to lead her on. It’s important not to give patients ideas that aren’t their own—at least at this stage.

She paused. She couldn’t look at me.

Her mother cleared her throat and spoke on her behalf. “Sophie has a history of eating disorders—on and off since her teenage years. Anorexia. Bulimia. We’ve worked hard on it as a family, and we made some real progress, but since Sophie finished university, she’s moved back in with us and she seems to have completely regressed. She barely eats.”

“Is this right?” I asked Sopie. She nodded meekly, looking at her mother rather than me.

“We’ve tried so many things. We’ve seen so many experts,” Jennifer sighed. There was a brittle edge to her voice. “We just want her to be healthy. And Doctor… you come so highly recommended. If there’s ANYTHING you can do to help her…”

I grinned a broad, generous smile. Of course I’m recommended. =

“Well, the good news is I feel confident I can help. I have an approach I think might help young Susan here regain her appetite, so to speak.”

Jennifer allowed herself to smile. Could it be true? Could I really help her little girl?

Of course, by this point, I’d already extended a sense of trust and relaxation over both women. They sat next to each other, their minds pleasantly fuzzy, their breathing slow and calm. I touched a button on my desk and gently dimmed the lights.

“Sophie, you feel so comfortable listening to my voice. You understand that I only want the best for you, and you’re so happy to follow my suggestions.”

A gorgeous smile spread across her face. It was like all the tension and anxiety disappeared and a light came on inside her—she glowed.

It’s something I’ve always been able to do; I can reach into someone’s mind and reshape their thoughts and beliefs. As a child I had no idea what I was doing, but over time I’ve come to master it. It’s an incredible power, and in the hands of someone more abusive, it could be monstrously abused. Fortunately for my fellow men and women I use my powers to help. Of course, I’m also a pervert, so I don’t always help in the way they want.

I had a hunch that I knew what was behind Sophie’s eating habits—or at the very least why she’d regressed since moving home.

“Jennifer, tell me what you think of fat people? I need you to be completely honest.” I’d already unlocked her mind—she couldn’t lie if she wanted to.

She spoke cheerily, as though she was telling me about the weather. “Oh, they disgust me. I can’t bear overweight people—particularly women. It’s a woman’s job to be trim and presentable. I know it’s unfashionable to say it, but I just don’t think it’s right to be fat.”

I pressed her: “And do you think it’s possible that Sophie has picked up on this? That your negativity towards the overweight has pushed towards her eating disorder?”

Jennifer’s lip began to wobble: “...it’s possible. I mean, I adore my daughter but I’d never want her to be fat. I just want my girl to be healthy again.”

I nodded.

I turned to Sophie and spoke softly: “Now, Sophie, I understand why you don’t want to eat. You don’t want to be here. You want your mother’s approval. You want to shrink away and disappear. But we don’t want that! We want you to be proud of yourself and proud of your body.”

She shivered. My thoughts were taking hold.

I spoke slowly, deliberately. As though I were giving instructions to a child.

“Sophie, deep down you love food. All food. You adore eating. From now on, your appetite will increase daily. You’ll find yourself craving all sorts of things you never normally eat: fatty, sugary foods. Cakes, doughnuts, cream buns for breakfast, a pudding with every meal. Lunch will be bacon and burgers, piled high with cheese, dinner will be steak and chips or huge plates of pasta. Whatever you want to eat, you devour it with pleasure. You get hungry so often and you just can’t get enough.”

I heard her tummy rumbling. If there had been food in the room right then, she would have grabbed it and shoved it into her mouth.

“And as you gorge on all that lovely food, your body is going to change. It’s going to get rounder and fuller. Fatter. You’re going to love your new shape; big, bouncy breasts, prominent nipples, rounder hips, a wonderful round bum and a lovely podgy belly. You love being a happy, chubby thing and you adore showing your body off. A wolf-whistle from a stranger feels like the ultimate compliment.”

Her face melted into a buttery smile.

I turned to her mother. “And you, Jennifer. You’re going to be so proud of your chubby princess. you love her curves. You love that every day she’s a little rounder. You cook for her—whatever she wants—and take real pride in the fact that you’re helping her put on weight. You get so excited when she puts on a pound. Maybe you make her a wallchart to help her mark her goals. Every time she goes up a dress size you reward her with new clothes and all sorts of other goodies. The bigger she is, the happier you feel.”

A tear appeared in the corner of Jennifer’s eye. She was genuinely touched. She really did love her daughter.

I wasn’t finished with either of them.

“Sophie, as you get bigger, your other appetites will also increase. You’ll feel sexier—you’ll have a wonderful curvy body and you’ll want men to appreciate it. And the only thing you love more than fatty food is a nice, fat cock. You’ll use your curves to get all the men you want—you’re not interested in a relationship, you just want sex. You love the feeling of a thick cock inside your pussy or your bum, but more than anything else you love sucking guys off and swallowing—think of all the lovely calories in their cum. You don’t want to spill a drop.”

Her eyes were gleaming now. She couldn’t wait to get started.

I addressed her mother. Her mind had already accepted all my changes.

“Jennifer, you’re so happy that Sophie is going to blossom into a proper young lady, blessed with curves and a renewed joie-de-vivre. You love that she’s going to be getting so much attention from men—what a complement it is to both of you! And you’re going to help her in any way you can. You want to make sure she’s having as much sex as she wants. You’ll be out there with her, helping her find men to fuck her, helping make sure they treat her right. The two of you teaming up to find her some sexy guys feels so great. It gets you so excited! The thought of your lovely girl full of cock is so naughty—it just turns you on so much. From now when you masturbate—and you’ll do that a couple of times a day—the only thing that can make you cum is the thought of Sophie being fucked in every hole.”

Jennifer let out a low moan. If I hadn’t been there, she’d have reached down and started touching herself. I couldn’t help but chuckle; she was going to have fun.

I buzzed the intercom. “Melissa, could you bring in the doughnuts?” I’d had a sense of where the session might go, so I’d ordered a dozen Krispy Kremes to be delivered to the office.

When Melissa placed the doughnuts on the table in front of us, Sophie’s eyes bulged. She started to sweat—she looked frantically from her mother to me, as though asking for permission to start eating. “Can I…?” she asked. It was the first time she’d spoken to me.

“Go ahead,” I smiled.

She dived into the doughnuts like a woman possessed, cramming them into her mouth so quickly she could barely breathe. She was an animal. Her face was soon so smeared with jam, cream and sprinkles she looked like a clown. Within a few minutes, the plate was clean—a dozen doughnuts eaten as though they were finger food. She lay back, sated and exhausted, and let out a huge, rumbling burp. Then she giggled.

“Sophie, that was a wonderful start. I’m very proud of you.”

She beamed.

“Oh darling, that was wonderful!” exclaimed her mother, excitedly clapping her hands.

I wrapped up the session and booked a follow-up for a month’s time. I couldn’t wait to see how Sophie would change.

* * *

It was a grey, overcast day in London, but I felt the buzz of anticipation that I always get on a follow-up appointment.

I heard the murmur of women’s voices in the waiting room, and then Melissa buzzed Sophie and her mother into my office.

Jennifer came into the room first. She looked much the same as the first appointment—sleek, professional and elegant, but whereas a month ago she’d looked troubled, now she seemed to radiate contentment.

A second later, Sophie entered the room. Wow. I’d spent some time thinking about what she might look like, and how much weight she might have gained, but I was still shocked by what I saw: she was utterly transformed. Just a month ago she’d been a lost waif, pale and damaged, starving away behind a cardigan and glasses. The mousy brown hair had been bleached blonde and the glasses had been swapped for contact lenses; her lips were bright red and her eyes seemed to sparkle. She wore a long fur coat and as she strode towards her chair, she let it fall open to reveal a pink micro-dress that barely covered her panties. But it was her body that really made my jaw drop. Her legs were thick and chunky and wobbled gently as she tottered towards me in her heels; her belly hung down and her sizable tits jiggled with every stop. She wasn’t wearing a bra. A double chin formed as she smiled at me. She was a gorgeous, chubby little slut. In a month she’d be fat—right now she was perfect.

“Oh, Dr Rose! I’m cured!” she giggled. “You’ve made me so happy—my appetite is back, and I love how my body feels. So soft and bouncy; I’m a real woman now!”

As she was talking, Jennifer had sidled up behind me and started stroking her hands through my hair. She purred and whispered in my ear “My lovely plump daughter would like to thank you for what you’ve done. In her own personal way.” She let her hands wander down my chest; I enjoyed the feeling; I enjoyed this respectable middle-aged mother getting me worked up for her daughter.

As she spoke, Sophie crawled on her hands and knees towards me, her magnificent bum wiggling as she moved. She approached me and gently unzipped the flies of my trousers. I was hard. Her hands trembling, she fished out my cock and gazed lovingly at it.

“I’ve been so hungry,” she sighed, before wrapping her lips around my cock and sucking. Her finger danced along my shaft as she licked and slurped. Her mother caressed my chest and nibbled on my ear; It was wonderful. Within a minute I found myself cumming into Sophie’s mouth. She swallowed, greedily licking up every drop. Her eyes shone with happiness.

I zipped myself up and smiled down at Sophie. “I’m so pleased with your progress, Sophie. You’ve done so well to overcome your obstacles and become the person you always wanted to be. Don’t let it slip now—keep that appetite and keep getting bigger and bigger. And remember: your mum is always there to support you.”

I guess that last sentence must have hit home, because Jennifer started sobbing. “Oh thank you Doctor! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We’ve got our daughter back.”

“She’s a wonderful little fattie,” I replied, slapping Sophie on the bum.

And then it was time for the session to end. It had barely been 10 minutes, but they didn’t seem to mind. And besides, my next patients were about to arrive and I was keen to see how I could help them.