The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ned

Grace was a beautiful young brunnette. Unconventionally beautiful, more sexy then beautiful at 18 yrs old. She was a freshman at UCLA when I first met her. She had a way about her. I guess I am just defending myself here. I voilated my code of ethics as a therapist, as her therapist. It was really all her doing though, not my own.

I’d been seeing her for two months, her mother had set up our sessions. Her mother came across as a very puritanical religious woman, and she told me that she feared Grace was permiscious to the point of nymphomania. After our initial session I had agreed with her assessment. Grace was annoyed at that first session that she had to be there at all. But she warmed up quickly and seemed to relish the oppurtunity to regale me with her sexual exploites.

It was the day of our 8th session, I remember it as if it was yesterday...

“Hi Dr. Johnson. I’ve been looking forward to our appointment. I’ve been thinking about you all week.” she said alluringly. " the way you’ve listened so attentively to my stories about teasing Darren these past few weeks. You’re a good listener Doc. I especially liked the way you respond so.. um ...attentively, giggle ..almost as attentive as Darren. giggle..”

She was baiting me, I knew it. She’d been baiting me for 2 months now. Darren was her “Boyfriend”, but the way she descirbed it, he was just a guy she liked to turn on and then leave hanging. I had wondered if he existed at all , or if it was just her way of frustrating me. The thought of this girl had been making me crazy, and she knew it. She liked it. But, then , on this day , she was bolder and she went further than she had gone before...

“How long have you had that bulge in your pants anyway?” her eyes trailing to my trousers " Since I got here or since last week?". Then she just giggled. Her giggle was intoxicating, she knew how to push my buttons, I imagine she knew how to push any man’s buttons. And she kept on pushing deeper " you know ,come to think of it, I’ve never seen you without it? Maybe it’s just since this morning, knowing I’d be here at four? hmm?” Her eyes stared into my own with that sexy quisical “Hmm?”

I looked away, and probably turned three shades of red. How was I suppose to answer that? She had already pointed out my obvious erection. And she wasn’t wrong about it. It wasn’t the first time she’d been inappriopriate, but, it was the first time, in 2 months, that I said something about it. She was getting too personal. " This is all very inappriopraite Grace!” I said as sternly as I could, while crossing my legs to hide my erection.

Her reply was as sassy and erotic as I’d come to expect from her . She pursed her lips and as impishly as possible replied,” Why Yes I agree it is inapprioriate”. And before I could utter another word, the cute little actress continued " Oh you mean me? You are suppose to be the proffesional here doc.". " I’m trying to be " I stammered. BUt she had her little temptress routine down to a science, it was as if she had scripted it. " I can’t help it that you want me.” She purred. I protested with a stern stare, " oh, of course you do.” she coily replied, her eyes positively dancing but never breaking eye contact with my own. “I bet you’ve been thinking about me all week. Haven’t you?... she paused " Is there a Misses Johnson?". " Yes, There IS. " I told her hoping it would put the breaks on this conversation. but she just smirked at me, “I bet she doesn’t know why Tuesday has suddenly become happy hump day, does she?..giggle..” She was right, after her appointments these past two months, I’d been going home to Allison and fucking her hard fantasizing about Grace. How did she know? She was totally sure of herself and her effect on me, over confident , if anything. “You should really have her call me and thank me.” she cooed, confidently.

I sternly asked her to change the subject. And again as if she had scripted this whole session she launched into another arousing soliloqy “Change the subject? but isn’t this why I’m here Doc? I mean, my Mother wants you to diagnosis me with Nymphomania or something, doesn’t she? Giggle.. ( that giggle...oh my god, that sexy giggle) But you and I both know I am just a tease, right Doc? I just like to frustrate boys and,,um...men , like you. I just like making boys all light headed and stupid. A girl likes knowing she has that effect on men. There isn’t anything wrong with that, is there Doc?” she paused, and I don’t know if I replied, My memory is foggy from this point forward, she had me at this point, and she knew it. If you’d have seen the twinkle in her eyes, you’d understand. I was her prey and I liked it, and she knew I liked it.....she continued” You are all so fixated when that cock is standing at attention.... Hanging on my every word... willing to do just about anything to please me.....” Her speech seemed to slow, it was important that I understood. I think I tried to convey in my eyes that I understood, that I WAS hanging on her every word... she smiled, “good boy” is what her eyes told me...” If you all weren’t so easy to lead around by the cock, I’d probably have to get another hobby.” she said knowingly, pleased.

She paused seemingly for an eternity, our eyes locked, then her hands moved, first up to her ample young breasts, then down her stomach, until they rested atop her skin tight mini skirt, a top her perfect young mound , “I can wrap you around my little finger right now. giggle.. can’t I?” she asked. I think I nodded yes,but I don’t really recall.

“You know what I started making Darren call me this week? PRINCESS. Why don’t you try that on for size doc? Princess...We both know you want to. Giggle..”

And I said it, I couldn’t believe it myself, but I replied, my voice gutteral, almost inaudible, “Princess”.

By know she was standing over me in my pompously expensive leather chair, her painted nails running up my thigh “but you don’t want me, right Doc? ..giggle.. yes, That’s a stricly professional erection straining at my touch, isn’t it, doc?” I said nothing “now say it louder, PRIN-CESS”, she commanded, and I said it fully audible " Princess” , utterly dazed, and she just Giggled. “see how it just Rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it Doc?” " YES. PRINCESS”, I replied as firmly as I had tried to rebuke her earlier. " Yes , I know, I’ve been trying to tell you.” she chirped, now sitting on my lap.

“ Do try to not cum in your trousers” She said victoriously, then she slithered off my lap, " In fact, take them off’ . I’m not sure how I didn’t cum right then and there as I stood and undid my belt. “Yes undo your belt... that’s it good Boy... you’re as good at this as Darren and he’s only 18” and then she giggled and I nearly came as my trousers and boxers dropped down to my ankles, exposing my cock, which lusted for her obediantly long before she had trained the rest of me.

“ On your knees” She said, and I obeyed. She then went behind me and wheeled my own chair out in front of me. she sat down , crossed her legs, pulled out her cell phone, and bounced her left foot up and down using her right knee as a fulcrum, her left foot carressed my throbbing cock.

“ Mother, Dr. Johnson is ready.” she said into her phone , only her foot paying me any attention. And I never wanted her more. She made me lick my own jizz off of her thigh and miniskirt before her mother arrived, scolding me for not awaiting permission to cum voliently, and her mother had never actually left the parking lot outside my office. “He’s a weak one.” she told her mother, “Should have taken him last week.” and I came again all over my Persian Carpet.

To this day, my wife thinks I filed a police report about the Stolen Jag and credit cards after I claimed to be carjacked that day upon Grace’s instruction. And I pay Grace twice what she used to pay me every Tuesday at 4 PM. Lately Grace just calls at 4:15 and commands me to “stain the carpet, and then wire the money” and I do as I am told.