The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thinking Hard

I first wrote this story in 1997, when I was 21. The inspiration came from when I first discovered the D/s world and I wanted to explore the concept of the Dominant aspect. Plus, I wondered what it would be like to just ‘control’ men. :D I finally got around to editing this story as of December 2, 2004—expanded, some revisions, and so forth.

This story is written in the Reader’s Perspective. I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

One day, you are crossing the street when something crashes into your head. You collapse into a heap, unconscious. The object was a baseball that had been hit over the fence by a baseball player from your university. The baseball team runs over to you. There is a pool of blood around your head, but you are still breathing. An ambulance has been called. You are taken to the hospital where you are given care. Fortunately, you didn’t suffer a cut that would have required stitches. All you had received was a small cut and a nice concussion. The hospital keeps you overnight for observation and you are released the next morning.

A Few Days Later

Your eyes wander during class to a man you’ve long had a crush on. You begin to dream about having him naked and doing whatever you could dream up. As you’re looking at him longingly, you notice that a bulge is growing in his jeans. At first you think it’s your imagination, but his face starts turning red and he puts a book in his lap as he nervously looks around to see if anyone noticed. You giggle to yourself and think nothing more of it.

Later, you go to your teacher’s office to discuss make up tests after your accident. Despite being older, he has that mature attractiveness. While he’s in the process of welcoming you back, your mind, just for a moment, drifts to thoughts of kissing him. The second these thoughts go through your head a huge bulge begins to grow in his pants right in front of you. He stops suddenly and bids you adieu, asking you to leave. You walk out, knowing that he had gotten hard and he knows that you know. The sight of it pleases you, knowing that he was turned on by you. You begin to wonder if he was turned on by you or if it was a biological thing, but you certainly don’t think anything particularly unusual is going on.

Some time later, you watch a little TV. You turn to an awards show and sit back, gathering your thoughts. The show is about the usual things: a category, a name, someone walks up on stage, hugs, speaks and then walks off. While watching, your mind drifts and you think about the sights you’ve seen today. The memory of seeing your teacher’s straining bulge pops up and you giggle to yourself. When you return your attention to the screen, you nearly have a heart attack. The presenter, right there in his nice tuxedo, is sporting a huge bulge. On the stage, on live TV, the man has a huge hard on. Suddenly the screen is interrupted with an unexpected cut to commercial.

Inside your mind, wheels start to turn and you go over the past day’s events.

You leave your room and walk to a male friend’s room down the hall. When he answers the door, you don’t say a word, you just think about how handsome he is. Suddenly, right in front of you his cock begins to poke out of his pants. Shocked, he looks down unbelievingly. He looks back up to see you looking down as well with a wicked smile. He slams the door in your face but not before you see his face turn bright red. You hear him mutter to himself, “What got into me, how did I get hard like that out of the blue?!? Why?!?! This is weird!!”

You laugh as you return to your room.

Two Weeks Later

You ring the doorbell of your favorite male friend, Chris. He answers the door and smiles as he sees that it’s you. He starts to invite you in, but before he can, you slowly push the door fully open and walk by him. Chris, standing there looking a little surprised if not shocked, closes the door behind you as you glide into the room and make yourself comfortable in his chair.

After an awkward moment of not knowing what to do, he starts chatting making nervous small-talk about classes, the weather; the usual stuff. While Chris is still babbling, you smile wickedly at him and suddenly he stops in mid-sentence. Just like a trained dog who hears a dog whistle, his cock jerks upward and stiffens. His eyes dart downward, so startled is he by the sudden change. The look on his face screams out, ”How the hell did that happen?

You grin as his face becomes bright red with embarrassment. You try hard not to laugh as he desperately searches for something to cover his growing bulge. Finally he decides to use a shirt on a hanger nearby, and tries to look natural holding clothing in front of himself. You get up out of your chair and slowly walk across to him looking him in the eyes the whole time. You see desire and nervousness in his blood-red face as he nervously swallows as you approach.

You look at him and delicately take the hanger out of his hand. His face has a look of near terror as you do so, but he doesn’t resist. You hold his only shield between you for a moment. You look him in the eyes and slowly, a mischievous yet wicked smile creeps over your face as you drop the shirt onto the floor.

He looks like a small animal cornered. You slowly raise your hand, touching his chin, then move your hand back slowly, caressing his cheek as you slip your hand to the back of his head. Deliberately, you grab him by his hair pulling him towards you. His lips meet your lips as you passionately kiss him, your tongue penetrating his mouth and exploring. Almost as a reflex, he starts to wrap his arms around you. But before he can, you tug his hair yanking his head back away from you. His eyes open and the look on his face shows a mix of embarrassment, apprehension, and unbelievable desire.

You lower your hands to his shirt, to the first button, and then pull the collar of the shirt apart, popping off some of the top buttons to reveal more of his tanned and hairy chest. You go down button by button, tearing them off slowly until they’re all gone. You slip his shirt completely off, holding it between two fingers as you show it to him, and then let it drop to the floor.

You move your hand over his chest, caressing his pecs. You run a sharp fingernail across his collar bone, and then run it down the center of his chest between his pecs, down the center of his toned abs, and you let your hands fall on his belt. You’re about to proceed when the door opens.

One of your least favorite people, Chris’ roommate, walks in. The two of you turn to look at this new arrival. As usual, he’s all but oblivious to anything that might be going on. He rambles on about something or another that he’s trying to find. Chris is still petrified and doesn’t even begin to answer. You gaze upon one of the few people who, after having burst in when you’re having fun, you now truly don’t like.

Again, a wicked smile appears on your face. The roommate suddenly stops his droning and stands motionless as he feels himself growing. You continue to focus upon him as the bulge forms. Chris, still in awe from the whole situation, doesn’t notice in part because the roommate is wearing very loose baggy blue pants. The roommate’s eyes turn to you. You grin at him, knowing he’ll never figure it out, and then playfully wink.

Suddenly, the roommate twitches for a moment then looks down to see a huge wet spot beginning to form on the front of his pants. Unable to comprehend what just happened and overwhelmed with fear, he turns and runs out of the room. You sit back and begin to giggle. Chris turns and begins to snicker at his roommate for having just cum in his own pants.

Now confident that the two of you will be alone for quite some time, you turn your eyes back to Chris. He’s turned his back to you to shut the door his roommate left open in his ashamed flight from the room. Chris suddenly jumps as he feels his cock all of a sudden jerk up again.

He turns around to see you smile knowingly.

You see in Chris’ eyes that he expects you to continue where you left off. You start towards him and then stop. You turn around, leaving him standing in the middle of the room, and resume your previous position in the chair. You lean back in a relaxed manner and then look at Chris who appears positively crushed that you didn’t remove his pants.

Desire fills you and you lower your gaze from Chris’ eyes to his bulging crotch that continues to swell. You look at it with longing and it becomes bigger the longer you look at it. A gaze at Chris shows that he is confused and amazed; a virtual spectator in what is happening to his body. You lick your lips and focus again on the bulge, which grows again as soon as your eyes return to it just as if it was a pet trying to win your appreciation.

You look back at Chris who is standing there staring at his own crotch in amazement. He looks up to you once more as you smile back at him. You allow the moment to sit, soaking up the anticipation, letting it simmer. You smile wickedly, returning your gaze to his cock which begins to grow even faster than before.

Suddenly, Chris begins to look uncomfortable, and his discomfort increases with every moment that his cock continues to grow bigger. Finally, he’s overwhelmed. Almost in desperation, he struggles to unbuckle his belt. You laugh at his frantic attempts which seem uncoordinated and comical. He finally manages to unbutton his pants and sighs in relief as his now massive cock bursts free, jutting out between the flaps of his jeans.

You can’t help but giggle at your newfound toy.