The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Could Get Complicated Part 3

MC, MF, MA, BD,MD

Gary is a successful law partner with the world at his fingertips. Maggy is his Executive Assistant. When spells are cast on the unsuspecting pair, dreams that haunt their sleep become a reality.

Gary and Maggy stepped out into the mist for some brunch. They drove up the coast and on the way back stopped for a walk on a breeze swept but deserted beach. Maggy willingly grabbed Gary’s arm and they walked slowly down the beach saying little but enjoying the closeness and each other’s company. She shut her eyes and felt a shiver of warmth race through her. She had never felt like this before. The rest of the day was spent relaxing before the crush of the work week. Maggy even went into the closet to pick out clothes for Monday morning. Gary laughed, but she said it was a ritual and saved time. She reminded him with the quip " remember it takes a woman much longer then a man to get ready.”

Sunday evening had none of the sexual drama and heat that Saturday night held. Zara was exhausted from her work and emotionally, she was feeling all of the same sexual tension Maggy was feeling. She needed a rest. As Maggy and Gary climbed into bed, they quickly molded her body close to his enjoying the warmth and comfort he provided. When his hands began a new exploration of her body, Maggy smiled. This was a slower, less urgent discovery then the past few nights. Gary’s hands were gentle and soft and when they made there way to her thighs, Maggy let her legs fall open allowing him easy access to her very core.

Gary took his time; he was very gentle. When he finally touched her wetness, he was surprised by how ready her body seemed to be for his touches. He carefully brushed across the tip of her clit and then down its sides. Gary could feel Maggy’s body respond and he heard a small whimper come from her lips. As he continued to arouse her, Maggy clung to Gary and drew herself closer. She felt herself move over his fingers. When he bent towards her ears and whispered “come for me,” she did, hard and fast. Maggy was astonished that he knew her responses that well. His words just seemed to pull the orgasm from her. Then, he leaned over, kissed her lips and told her goodnight; she soon found herself fast asleep.

When the alarm went off on Monday morning, Maggy was already up. She had showered and partially dressed before heading into Gary’s kitchen to make coffee and heat some bagels. When Gary stumbled in heading for the shower, she handed him a cup of coffee just the way he liked it. “Holy crap woman, are you trying to spoil me,” was all he mumbled. Maggy finished her coffee and by the time Gary emerged from the shower she was finishing her hair and fixing her makeup. Gary looked at her laughing, “there is only one problem with this arrangement, I know exactly what you are wearing under that skirt.” Maggy looked at him, smiled and calmly stated, “that’s just the way I want it.”

Work that day was busy and they really had little time for each other. On the way into the office, they discussed Gary notifying the Senior Partners that they were seeing each other. It would not be an issue, but it would put everything above board and kill any office rumors.

Gary’s notification to the Senior Partner’s went well. None of the partners were upset; in fact, most were almost giddy with excitement wishing him best of luck. That night, Gary dropped Maggy off at her apartment and for the first time in days, they entered their respective homes alone. What both immediately realized was there was an ache that grew—a heat, a passion and it smoldered. Neither wine nor scotch made it go away, nor did the article in the paper about the Charity Gala. That article just fueled thoughts of the coming weekend.

Zara was again working her magic across town. Whereas she was still adhering to Shelley’s requests, the feeling of power was somewhat corrupting and she could not help but adding a few twists that her fertile mind created. As Maggy was surfing the channels after her dinner, she saw what she thought was a risqué movie that turned out to be “50 Shades of Gray” on HBO. Although some of her friends had read the book and talked about it, Maggy never had the time or inclination to indulge in the pursuit of erotic fiction. Now here she was, sipping a wine and laughing as she watched the movies beginning.

As Maggy watched the movie, Zara chanted again in a strange tongue. She tied a silk scarf around her wrists and chanted louder. On the table in front of her was a blindfold, red wax candles melting into a bowl and more strands of hair from both Gary and Maggy. As she finished the spell, she opened the window and then blew out the candles allowing the smoke to blow out into the night air to be carried aloft to the other side of the city. Watching the movie, Maggy got more and more involved in the plot. In her mind, she relived the erotic charge she had earlier when Gary had whispered “cum for me,” or “don’t move.” In her mind, she pictured herself in the shower, arms stretched above her head.

Finishing her wine, she got up to pour another when a sudden breeze rippled the curtains at the window. Maggy smelled smoke which was unusual for the city and wondered if something was burning. Walking to the window, she shut it thinking the smoke almost had a scent to it like a candle blown out in a room. Pouring her wine, she walked back to the sofa and continued watching the show.

Gary meanwhile was engrossed in Sunday evening light reading. As he flipped through a magazine, an article caught his attention: “Every Woman’s Top Sex Fantasy.” On a whim, he started reading and was surprised that the authors were both academic researchers and the article was based on surveys and evidence vs. pure speculation. The number one fantasy was to become submissive, followed closely by exhibitionism. His mind quickly went to the shower encounter over the weekend and the moan coming from Maggy’s lips when he told her not to move. He wondered out loud if Maggy herself harbored any fantasies.

Sleep that night was fitful for Maggy. Throughout the night, her rest was interrupted by images from the movie where she was inserted as the character. Her mind was in overdrive and when at 2AM her dream lover appeared and whispered “don’t move,” she did not. She stood in front of a fogged mirror and just concentrated on the shadow of her lover. She felt his hands envelope her body and slowly tease her nipples. As she started to moan, Maggy heard a whisper in her ear saying simply “hush.” She heard herself saying “Gary please,” but the teasing continued. When his voice whispered “touch for me,” she did. She could see herself looking at her own reflection in the mirror touching, arousing her own passion. Finally, she heard the words “cum for me” and she did. An orgasm ripped through her dream and her eyes flew open. Unlike the other times, this time was different. Maggy’s body was quivering, her thighs were spread and her fingers were still touching her clit. She realized that her dream had triggered a real life orgasm and was shocked yet pleasantly surprised. Straightening out her nightgown she thought...“damn movie, but I must have needed that one.”

It was an interesting work week. Everyone became aware that there was a growing relationship between Gary and Maggy, but if someone was looking for a drop off in productivity, they needed to look elsewhere. It was almost as if the two of them decided to demonstrate that they could be even more productive as a couple. They maintained a professional decorum at all times and both knew where the boundaries were at work. Maggy had to admit, however, that she enjoyed his whispers as she leaned over his desk with a file and they always put a new image in her mind. For his part, Gary noted that she seemed to tease him with her perfume always leaving a slight scent of her in his office.

When Gary returned home from a business meeting on Friday, Maggy’s dress had been delivered by the building concierge. He fired off a text message to Maggy, but when she did not immediately answer he remembered she had a spa appointment after work for her nails. What of course she did not tell him was that she was also getting a full body wax as she now loved the way it made her feel.

The plan for Saturday evening was simple, Maggie had a late morning hair appointment. When she finished, she was coming over to Gary’s place where later in the day they would get dress and leave for the gala. After the event, she would return and spend the rest of the weekend with him. Zara of course understood it all and with the continued encouragement of Shelley, she increased the heat and tension all week. Both continued to have erotic dreams, but without the real life orgasm Maggy enjoyed on Sunday night. Zara never mentioned to Shelley the added kinks she introduced to the couple. She was determined to test the limits of her power.

Saturday dawned bright and beautiful. There was no doubt that a hint of Fall was in the air, but it only encouraged Gary to take a longer run on the beach. On the way back, he stopped for coffee and ran into Shelley’s friend.

“Why hello, I am sorry, but I cannot recall your name, but we did meet at Shelley’s wedding.”

“Hi, that’s ok, I am terrible with names too. I am Zara and you are?”

“Gary, I was the one with Shelley’s sister.....Maggy”

“Yes, I remember you now, glad to meet you, would you like to join me outside.”

Gary nodded, grabbed his coffee and followed Zara out into the morning air where she selected an isolated table.

Sitting across from Gary, she was able to probe inside his mind. While there, she planted some seeds and left some ideas. When she inquired about how things were going with Maggy, Gary told her about the evening event they were attending. Zara knew of the art museum and the gala and commented, make sure you view the erotic art wing, I hear it is sensual and provocative. Gary nodded. With that, Zara smiled, got up and made her excuses to leave but not before touching Gary on the shoulder. That touch transmitted her most recent spell directly into Gary’s body. Smiling and waving goodbye, Zana departed leaving Gary to his thoughts.

By 1pm, Maggy called and said that she was on her way. She had the codes for parking and the elevator and knew how to get Gary’s condo. Even the doorman recognized her and greeted her with a warm hello. When Gary opened the door responding to a small knock, he loved what he saw; in fact, his cock twitched in his pants. Standing before him was Maggy with her hair done for the evening, make up done and smiling bright. “I take it that you like what you see,” Maggy laughed. Gary stood aside and let her glide past again catching a hint of her perfume.

The afternoon was spent in what would best be described as the “slow simmer mode.” Gary openly told Maggy that if she hadn’t had her hair already done, " he’d be enjoying her body in more ways then one.” Maggy of course laughed remarking “down boy.” When Gary replied “if you are not careful, I might just have to tie you up, hold you down and enjoy every inch of that body,” Maggy felt her pussy spasm and wetness seep into her thong. She blushed deeply and even Gary noticed that his remarks had hit a nerve; a nerve he noted with a grin.

By 6pm, Gary was dressed in his Tux and ready to go. He was now sipping a scotch and waiting for Maggy to emerge from the spare bedroom where she was changing. She did not want Gary to see her until she was dressed. Afterall, although he had purchased the dress, he had never seen it on her before. When he heard the door open behind him, Gary turned his head. Out stepped Maggy and for the first time in years, Gary was speechless. There was no “holy shit,” or “you clean up well” comment. Rather, he just stared at her with admiring eyes. The boutique had done well. The dress was classic, but sensual and sexy at the same time. It hinted at daring. Maggy wore it with a professional and sophisticated grace that was sure to be the subject of many an admiring glances this evening. She knew she looked good and had never felt sexier in her life. When she did her final check in the mirror, she was even amazed at the transformation.

As she waited for Gary to say something, Maggy just smiled. Gary finally said, “wow, you sure selected the right dress.” Maggy asked if he thought it was a little too daring and Gary replied with a simple “hell no.” He walked over, took her arm and said “the car is waiting for us downstairs.”

As Maggy walked across the lobby, she smiled to the doorman who commented, “you look lovely this evening.” Outside, there was a limo. Gary commented; “afterall, we are going to a Gala, this way, I will be able to drink and enjoy myself with you.” Gary watched as the driver opened the door for Maggy and then walked around to the other side and climbed in. Maggy already knew it was going to be a good night. She felt blood pulsing to her pussy and her nipples which were growing wet and hard respectively. As Gary leaned over close to her, he whispered, “Mag’s you look beautiful tonight,” she replied “thanks,” but then added, “you have no idea how wet and aroused I am right now.” With a straight face, Gary replied, “good, because my cock is hard and for a moment I thought it was just me.” At that remark, they both laughed.

As they got out of the limo, their pictures were taken. Maggy looked up to see Sylvia smiling. “Darling,” she remarked, “you look beautiful in that dress as I knew you would.” Maggy felt Gary take her arm and they were quickly up the steps and into the main hall.

The evening was a blur of activities and conversation. Maggy at one point remarked that she felt all eyes were on her. Gary replied, “they are and they like what they see.” Those words and the realization that she was somewhat on display caused her pussy to spasm and her to again blush. Gary noted her reaction. After moving off to get drinks, Gary took Maggy’s arm and walked into the gallery. Moving into the East Wing, they passed two couples coming the other way and could not help but overhear their comments about the displays. “My god,” the one woman remarked, “that was almost soft porn.”

Before Maggy’s mind could register, they were walking through the gallery door. Displayed in front of them and on both sides of the wing was both modern and vintage erotica in art, photography, sculpture and displays. Maggy was immediately intrigued. “Why Mr. Nichols, did you bring me here for a purpose?” Gary laughed, “art education’ my dear, art education.” Then, sipping their drinks, they took a tour.

Eventually, they stopped in front of a print entitled “Eloise” by Darla Hallmark that pictured a beautiful woman cuffed with her hands suspended over her head, collared and wearing a black leather waist corset. Gary whispered in Maggy’s ears, “I’ll bet the man in her life just whispered, don’t move.” Immediately, Maggy felt herself blush and commented, “I may need another drink.” Gary took the hint and signaled a waiter ordering another round of scotch. He then commented, “a black leather corset, now there is something to add to your wardrobe.”

Gary walked ahead of her making numerous comments about the various drawings and oils. When the medium turned to photography, he grew quiet and the pictures became very real. When he got to a series entitled “Submission,” he called Maggy over. Sipping his drink, Gary examined the women in the various photos pronouncing, “they look like they are enjoying it,” Maggy reflected for a second and commented, “Mmmmm,.....I do not know, but they say it is a common female fantasy.”

Gary could not resist, “oh one of yours then?” Maggy, looked up and grinned, “I’ll never tell.” They then continued their walk as Gary continued with his running commentary. When they had finished, Maggy turned to him and asked, “so, are you now going to be an erotic art collector.” Without hesitation came the reply, “only if you are my subject.” “Damn,” Maggy thought as she felt herself blush. As they passed a mannequin on the opposite wall dressed in shiny black latex, Gary could not resist commenting, “Mag’s, now that is perfect office attire and the black matches a law office.” Maggy looked at him in amusement, “so that must be the male fantasy, get the woman in latex.” Gary, again quickly answered, “it may not be the male fantasy, but it is mine especially if you are the one in latex.” Maggy hit him on the arm and laughed as Gary went off to find them another drink.

When he came back, he handed her a scotch. “Oh I see we are going to the good stuff. If I didn’t know any better, I would think you were trying to loosen me up, Mr. Nichols.” Gary nodded, “guilty as charged, now drink up, cigars are next.” Maggy looked at him, “cigars, you are kidding?”

“Hardly Mag’s, there is nothing sexier then a classy woman in a formal, sipping a scotch and enjoying a cigar. Now that is every man’s fantasy.” Now it was Maggy’s turn to be cute, “I assume it would be a latex formal in shiny black?” Gary choked on an ice cube, “no, but I am sure the gallery here has a display in your size that would fit you. Given the money I donate, don’t tempt me.” Maggy tipped her glasses to her lips and took a deep swallow. Gary leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “you are such a good girl.” He then stood back and watched as she blushed.

As they walked around the gallery and crowd, Maggy was amazed at how many people knew Gary. He seemed at ease, pleasant but what impressed her the most, was that he had time for everyone. What really hit home was how he talked to the wait staff and gallery personnel. He talked to them, joked with them and most of all thanked them for helping out. He did not talk down to them. After his third scotch, he again leaned into Maggy’s ear and whispered, “you do realize every man in here has the hots for you?” Maggy did not blush at his line, but merely replied " well, Mr. Nichols, I only have the hots for one man here, so they are out of luck.” When she realized what she said, she blushed. “I am sorry, that did not come out right,” Maggy blurted. Gary was beside himself laughing; “well, I am flattered.”

Zana again tied silk scarves around her hands, lit the candles and mixed the red wax with Rose oil and hair. This time the smoke from the candle was directed over pages of a book she was reading, or shall we say examining. The book was a series of erotic images illustrating submissive women in various forms of bondage. Zana took the wax dripping from the candle and let it run on one picture. She then blew out the candle and let the smoke drift over the same image. Smiling, she felt power surge through her body as she knew her spell was on its way.

As Maggy sipped on another scotch, she observed the men smoking cigars. Catching Gary’s eye, it was not long before he was motioning her over. Given the men were standing at the entrance to the erotic gallery visited earlier, Maggy hesitated, but she could see Gary was insisting. Swallowing her anxiety and buoyed by the scotch, she walked over. Gary whispered in her ear, “good girl” and a shot of pleasure flowed through her body. Maggy shut her eyes for a moment and then opened them to Gary handing her a cigar. There were only two other women in the group, but only one was smoking. Maggy remembered Gary’s earlier comment about beauty, scotch and cigars. She took a puff and then another.....Gary smiled and his friends cheered. Again, Maggy felt a shot of pleasure. This time she felt the throb of blood with each heartbeat resonate in her nipples and pussy. She put the cigar to her lips again and took a puff, following it with a sip of scotch. Gary looked at her and mouthed “very sexy.”

Maggy looked Gary in the eyes, winked and then rolled the cigar between her lips in a slow sensuous fashion. Gary did not miss the meaning. Taking a few more puffs, Maggy finished her scotch and walked back into the gallery looking for another drink. Gary made his excuses and followed her quickly catching up. “The visual image you create is amazing,” whispered Gary. Continuing, “you seem very sexy tonight.” Maggy laughed, “if you knew how ready I am for you, Mr Nichols, you might be the one blushing.”

When the event ended, they said their goodbyes and headed back to their limo. As Maggy sat down, she again realized just how wet she was; in fact, she never recalled being this physically ready in her life. Gary, sitting next to her, caught a wiff of her pheromone laced perfume and was instantly hard. When Maggy’s hand came to rest in his lap, he almost moaned. She could feel his hardness and slowly stroked the material of his pants out of eyesight of the driver. She felt Gary’s cock respond to her touch swelling and throbbing. She enjoyed the effect she was having.

By the time they reached the 47th floor and the condo, they were having trouble keeping their hands off of each other. Once inside, Gary took a moment pouring a scotch while removing his jacket and bow tie. Looking out over the city lights, he sat in a club chair and looking up at Maggy said simply, “take off your dress for me.” Maggy looked at the open curtains and Gary again said, “Maggy, look at me, it is just us, now please take off the dress.”

Maggy’s hands reached behind her and found the zipper. The silence in the room was deafening; you literally could hear the zipper slide down towards her waist. When the zipper stopped, Maggy pulled the shoulder straps off her body and sliding the dress down, stepped out of it. She now faced Gary dressed in a bra, thong, garter belt and stockings. “Maggy, what a delightful surprise, I love the way you are dressed for me,” Gary remarked. He then reached out and touched the thong. “It seems the thong is very wet, you must be an excited young woman.” Maggy stared into Gary’s eyes and nodded.

Looking directly at her beautiful body, Gary spoke again, “touch yourself.”

Maggy instantly obeyed and as Gary watched, she ran her fingers over her waxed pussy and exposed clit. It was not long before a moan escaped from her lips.

“You are such a good girl,” Gary commented. “Such a good girl”

Maggy gasped as her fingers circled her clit and pleasure shot through her. She was as aroused as she had ever been. Standing in sexy lingerie, her thong soaked with her juices brought on by an evening of teasing, and now touching herself in front of him just because he asked, the curtains were open and she felt as if she was on display for the entire city. Gary looked up at her and simply said, “Maggy, cum for me; I want to watch you cum hard.” At that very moment she did, collapsing onto the floor quivering as the aftershocks of her orgasm raced through her body. Gary reached out to her and cupped her cheek before kissing her lips. “God you are hot,” is all he whispered.

Maggy recovered and was about to grab a robe when Gary stopped her. “Please, no robe, not tonight. I want to enjoy the view and Maggy, you are some view.” Maggy relented and walked over to the bar where she poured herself a scotch.

“I need this,” Maggy noted. “I have never done anything like that in my life; it’s embarrassing how aroused I got.”

“Oh please,” Gary commented, “don’t get shy on me now. I love our openness towards each other and Mag’s, you are without a doubt one of a kind. I would never consider doing that with anyone but you.”

Maggy felt a tear forming in the corner of her eye and went to wipe it away. “I’m sorry that I am emotional, but the intensity is new to me.”

Gary stood, put down his drink and took Maggy in his arms.....“well here goes.....Mag’s, against my better judgment, somehow I have fallen in love with you.”

Maggy was stunned and tears rolled down her cheek. “Gary, you don’t have to say that for my sake.....really.”

“Sorry Mag’s but it’s true, you are stuck with me.” Maggy laughed through her tears. “Given all of the possibilities in life, I will happily accept that as my fate.” She continued, “and in case you are wondering, I have been in love with you since the first night.”

Gary looked at her, “why didn’t you say anything?” That comment made her laugh, “because you would have thought you were dating a mad women.” He looked down at her again, “Mag’s this is no longer complicated, or as complicated as it could have been.” Maggy again laughed, “so here I am standing in front of wall to wall glass 47 floors up, in lingerie that I couldn’t even begin to afford buying, just touched myself for your viewing enjoyment,and you say it isn’t complicated.” She then blushed a little.

Now Gary laughed, “I love it when you blush like that Mag’s. By the way, everything you did turned us both on if you are honest.”

Maggy nodded, “I know it did and I don’t know where that desire came from, but with you it seemed so ok.”

“It was ok and it is ok,” Gary argued. “However, if I ever ask you do do something you are uncomfortable with, just say the word. My interest is in you and only you. Got it??”

Maggy was quiet and then she nodded her head. “Besides,” he continued, “we have a lot to talk about.”

“Really,” Maggy inquired, “like what?”

Gary picked up his drink and took a seat. “Well for starters, let’s just say we need to discuss why you are going home tomorrow night for one.” He looked directly at Maggie.

“Well in case you forgot, Mr Nichols, I live across town and Monday is a work day.” Gary nodded but added, “I’m for simplifying and not complicating our relationship, wouldn’t you agree on that fact?” Of course Maggy nodded.

“Well, step one in simplification is you move in here.” Maggy was absolutely surprised and before she could say something, Gary cut her off. “It makes sense for all sorts of reasons,” he argued. “Besides, you told me that your lease is up next month, so the timing is perfect.” He continued, “Mag’s, I want you around and not just hours at a time.” Jokingly, he added, “and I have to find out if the rumors are true.”

Maggy curled her lips, “what rumors?”

Gary grinned, “there are rumors floating around that you can cook, and lord knows, I get tired of cooking by myself.” Maggy, not to be outdone, replied, “so I am moving in to cook and be a housekeeper?” Now it was Gary’s turn to have some fun....“among other things,” he said with a chuckle. She would have stuck out her tongue, but she did not want to waste good scotch.

“We can talk about this more in the morning, but for now, i have this image of you laying naked on the bed stuck in my mind.” Maggy laughed, “do you?” When Gary nodded, she grabbed her scotch and headed off to the bedroom. Looking over her shoulder, she said “give me 5 minutes.” He nodded admiring the view as she walked away from him.

Entering the bedroom, Gary noted the lights were down low. He looked on the bed and the image was better then any he saw in the gallery tonight. “Holy crap, Mag’s, you know how to get my heart racing.” Maggy was naked, totally waxed and laying on her back. Her nipples were aroused, pink and firm. Smiling, she just whispered, “well, I am glad I have your attention.”

Gary slipped out of his clothes and within minutes was settled between her thighs tasting the sweet juices her body had been producing because of his teasing. His tongue drove Maggy crazy and it was not long before the first of many orgasms swept through her body. Her body spasmed and her pussy gripped tightly as she came. Although Gary thought about exploring some of what they saw in the gallery that evening, he decided against it. With Maggy on the verge of moving in, there would be plenty of time for exploring. Right now, he just wanted to make love to this woman, and make love he did.

Over the next 25 minutes, he drove her wild coaxing one orgasm after another from her body. As soon as she recovered from one, he had her peaking for another. When he entered her body, they both moaned out loud. To her, he was filling and hot, while to him, she was tight and wet. They were quickly moving as one and as Gary announced his pending orgasm, Maggy slipped over the edge with her pussy tightly milking Gary’s cock. He exploded too filling her deeply with his cum. Exhausted and spent, they collapsed into each other.

“Mag’s that was incredible....no, on second thought, it was fucking hot,” Gary exclaimed. She could just nod at the words as her body and mind were in overdrive and her heart was still pounding. She could feel the increase in wetness in her body and knew it was a combination of her juices and his seed. She loved the thought of him being in her body and tightened her muscles to hold him in place.

After they sufficiently recovered, both lay naked, propped up on pillows finishing their scotch. He heard a chime as a text message came in on his phone. Looking at it, Gary laughed. “It is from Sylvia, you made the front page of the society section in tomorrow’s Sunday edition.” Maggy raised her eyebrow....“well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now.”

Sunday morning didn’t dawn; it just got lighter as a weather system was moving in from the West. Maggy could hear the patter of rain on the windows as she stirred. She thought of going back to sleep, but then decided to get up and enjoy the quiet and think. Instead of reaching for a nightgown, she slipped on one of Gary’s Oxford shirts and headed to the kitchen. Looking in the mirror, she liked the look......a sexy sleep shirt she thought. Within minutes, coffee was on and she was chopping ingredients for a breakfast omelet. When finished, all she had to do was wait for Gary to stir. She looked in on him and he was fast asleep. She decided to let him get his rest. Looking out the peephole, she saw the Sunday paper and quickly opened the door to retrieve it.

With a cup of coffee, she flipped to the Society section and there she was with Gary in a full color picture. The article was about fashion coming out for the gala and Sylvia’s dress was highlighted. Maggy had to admit that even in the gloom of the morning after, she looked good. Walking around, she tried to think knowing what would be the subject of this morning’s discussion. Questions raced through her mind: could she really move in with a man, and not just any man, but her boss—Gary?

She heard a noise behind her and turned in time to see Gary walk in wearing a pair of sweatpants and a jersey. “Good morning,” he greeted her with a smile continuing “I see you have found a secondary use for my shirts. I like the look.” Maggy gave her body a little twirl for effect drawing another laugh. She handed him a cup of coffee and the paper and was surprised when he whistled. She saw he was looking at her picture in the paper. “Need I remind you that you are in the picture too,” Maggy quipped. Gary was quick on the reply, “no one was looking at me at that moment.”

She let him read the paper while she made the omelet which she then served to him. “Maggy, this is great, but really, we could have gone out for brunch.” Pointing outside, Maggy replied, “in this weather, enjoy the omelet.” Finishing, Gary looked up, “last night was amazing, now let’s talk.”

Maggy was about to say something when he interrupted her. “Maggy, what I said last night, I meant. I want you here with me. We can work out the details later.” He walked over to her, stood close and looked her in the eyes. “Now, what do you say?”

Maggy just nodded her head yes and smiled. As she did, a big smile broke out on Gary’s face. “Now that we have that settled, let’s celebrate properly.” With that, he picked Maggy up and placed her on the kitchen island. Her legs hung exposed over the edge of the granite. Gary pulled up the Oxford shirt she was wearing exposing Maggy’s bare pussy. Gary smiled, “no panties, I love the look.” For a moment he admired her freshly waxed pussy. The lips glistened with moisture and he could see the clit poking through the hood as it engorged with blood. Slowly, keeping his eyes locked on Maggy’s, Gary lowered his lips between her thighs.

Maggy could feel his warm breath. She shut her eyes in anticipation and was not disappointed. When the warm tip of his tongue made contact with the tip of her clit, it was as if an electric shock coursed through her body and she could not help but quiver. Gary loved the response and slowly stroked her sensitive spot with his tongue watching as more and more moisture flowed to the opening of her vagina. For her part, Maggy reclined on the cool countertop and allowed her legs to fall over the sides and her thighs to fall open. She loved the sensations, loved this man and wanted to please him in every way. She had never thought this way before.

Zara felt it all and experienced the same tensions as Maggy. She knew her spell was working. Managing to get up and move, she began chanting again adding incense to the mix along with the customary wax, candle smoke, rose oil, hair, and today, the picture from the society page of the paper. Again, her chants were said as Zara examined the pages of an erotic art book. She blew smoke over the book’s images and then allowed it to drift out her window into the misty, damp morning. When she finished, she smiled an exhausted smile.

To Be Continued