The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THIS YEAR’S BOY

(I wrote this in a short, but intense, burst of energy. I just tidied up the grammar a bit-otherwise it’s as originally conceived.)

Each fall since I started High School there’d been one boy Roger McKenzie chose to hypnotize. Often, though not always, the other boy was a willing participant in this. But even if the chosen boy was not willing, such as Mike Azarelli this year, Roger still managed to easily hypnotize him—and within a few weeks after that make him his slave.

Mike Azarelli had held out a long time; probably the longest anyone ever had. Maybe because he was older (Mike was a sophomore at the local college) it had taken Roger nearly two months to completely control Mike. But in the end he did it.

Mike was very good looking, but Roger had decided to change Mike’s appearance—and soon Mike was seen working out at the gym religiously, and seen at the local tanning parlor and electrolysis center. It wasn’t long before Mike had become tanned, smooth and very muscular. Roger also had him get a buzz cut, grow a goatee and get small silver hoop earrings. (I wondered if Mike also got a tattoo; though none was visible.)

By spring Mike could be seen around town in biking shorts—that clearly showed his big cock (which seemed to now be always semi-hard)—and with a tank top showing beautifully brown and muscled shoulders and arms.

Last summer I had a girfriend, but I jerked off constantly thinking about Roger and Mike. Most of the time I’d fantasize I was Mike, being made over into Roger’s slave. But Mike was so fucking beautiful now, I’d often imagine he was making love to me, kissing me, fucking me, and I was worshipping his now god-like body.

As summer arrived I kept hoping and fantasizing that Roger would choose me in the fall; hypnotize me, control me and remake me as he saw fit. All of Roger’s slaves had been remade—but not all of them in the same way Mike had been.

Two years before, Teddy Watkins had been the one. Teddy hardly put up any resistance at all; in only a few days Teddy seemed like a different person. He worked out too, but never got really muscular. Teddy’s hair grew very long and he started dying it blond. Teddy never wore dresses or makeup or anything, but he seemed to be becoming a woman.

I didn’t care what Roger did to me once he hypnotized me—that would be up to him; but I wanted it so badly.

So badly in fact that one day in July I snuck over to Roger’s house to get a glimpse of what went on over there. Looking into the living room window I saw Roger’s parents sitting there, their eyes closed—seemingly asleep. They were fully dressed and, I guessed, deeply hypnotized. It had long been assumed that Roger had hypnotized and enslaved both of his parents at a very young age, and this seemed to prove it

I walked toward the back—I thought I heard noise from back there—and peeking through the fence I saw Mike. He was naked, beautifully naked and oiled, lying on a chaise lounge. He seemed so peaceful. Roger wasn’t anywhere in sight.

Looking at Mike’s beautiful body and placidly hypnotized face a wicked erection grew to life, and I began to stroke myself through my shorts. I was nearly ready to cum when I heard a voice say, “Can I help you?”

I whipped around, cumming in my shorts as I did so, and saw Roger standing there—his deep brown eyes boring into mine.

“See anything you like?” he said, smiling.

I couldn’t speak, but was shaking from the intensity of my orgasm.

Roger looked down at my shorts, seeing the cum stain appear by my crotch, and smiled. “Well, it looks like you did.”

I couldn’t say anything at all.

“I don’t really like people spying on me—but it doesn’t matter when they’re about to fall asleep.”

I was confused; was he trying to hypnotize me? My cock began to spring to life again.

“I bet you’d like me to hypnotize you? To look deeply in your eyes, until they begin to blink and grow heavy.”

My eyes were starting to blink now—he was hypnotizing me! My cock was rock hard now.

“Yes, I can see you’d go easily into a deep trance. I could put you under just by talking about hypnosis, or by snapping my fingers.”

He raised his hand then and seemed about to snap his fingers-but he didn’t.

“But I don’t think I will hypnotize you, boy. Why don’t you run along now—run along now and replay this conversation in your head when you get home. I’m sure you’ll cum again at once. Undoubtedly, you’ll jerk off tonight fantasizing that I did actually hypnotize you. You’ll probably be having a lot of thoughts like that now. But run along now. Go!”

And so I ran home, my hardon diminishing as I went. But as soon as I got home I jerked off and came in a few strokes. And that night I played the scene over again in my head, cumming again and again.

The fact that Roger had told me this is what I’d do made the fantasies even more intense. I was jerking off 4 or 5 times a day, and still sprouting an instant boner if I even started to think about my encounter with Roger.

After a week of this I knew I’d have to go back there-back to Roger’s house. This time I went at night. I stood outside for a while, not knowing what to do. After about 20 minutes a car pulled up and some guy came out in a green uniform and hat carrying a pizza box. I watched as the pizza delivery boy rang the bell. The door opened and beautiful Mike stood there, wearing only a pair of running shorts. I watched his muscles flex as he took the pizza box from the delivery boy. I was so hard no it was nearly painful.

As I watched, Roger himself came to the door; I could hear voices but they were too low to make anything out. Roger put his hand on the delivery boy’s shoulder and I could see the delivery boy start to sway a little. His eyelids began to flutter and then they closed and his head tilted forward.

As this happened I came in my pants and momentarily closed my eyes as I did. When I opened them again the delivery boy was walking back toward his car, smiling slightly. Was he still under?

The delivery boy drove away, and I didn’t know what to do then, so I headed home. Just a few minutes later I was up in my room replaying the scene in my head, and in no time I came again.

I considered getting a job at that pizza place, and then I’d be the one making the delivery. But what if that took weeks to happen, if at all? And how could I be sure I’d be the one to make the delivery—if they’d even hire me.

I needed another plan.

I decided my best course of action was to make myself more attractive to Roger. I started spending hours each day at the gym, making myself more and more muscular. I considered getting a buzzcut, but got the idea that shaving all my hair off might make me stand out from his other slaves. My mother just about screamed when she saw my bald head, but there wasn’t much she could do about it. I wasn’t a kid anymore.

I spent time at the beach, working on my tan—but decided not to get my body as smooth as my head. I’d only just started to get a really hairy chest (no back hair, thankfully), and though I trimmed it a bit, I felt the hairiness might attract Roger.

I was still jerking off a lot—it was down to 2 or 3 times a day—imagining Roger hypnotizing me, controlling me, remaking me it suit his desires.

I went to the same gym as Mike did, but didn’t see him there that often. But one Saturday afternoon I saw him working out and I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He was so fucking beautiful, so dark and muscular and sexy, I got an instant boner.

After a while he headed toward the showers and I just had to follow him to see him completely naked.

And there he was, soaping himself up. There was no one else around and I couldn’t help but stare at him. He saw me looking and gave me a mean-ish look, but I couldn’t look away.

He looked at me again, staring right into my eyes—and I imagined he was hypnotizing me, so I walked toward him, as if I was helpless to resist.

I was still wearing my shorts and tank top, but I walked straight into the showers. In a million years I’d never guess I had the never just to do this, but pretending I was hypnotized let me just go ahead.

Mike looked down at his cock and I knew what he wanted. I was on my knees then licking and worshipping his cock. I’d never actually sucked a dick before in my life, but cocksucking came naturally to me.

After a while Mike took his cock out of my mouth and ran it slowly across my face, teasing me with it. Then he took it in his hand, gave it 2 or 3 strokes and came all over my face. I came myself right then.

Mike washed himself a bit more and left. (As he walked away I could see he did indeed have a tattoo—a small ball and chain—on his butt.) I showered and changed into my street clothes, dazed by the whole experience.

The next day I knew I had to have more. Had to. So, I just went right over to Roger’s house in the morning. His father answered the door. Roger’s father was actually very good looking and in very good shape. I started to wonder about that, when Roger himself appeared.

“I’ve seen you around, haven’t I?” Roger said.

“Please hypnotize me,” I said. I don’t know where I got the nerve, Roger’s father was standing right there.

Roger smiled a sly smile. “Dad,” he said, “why don’t you sit down and go to sleep.”

Roger’s handsome father then obediently sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes. His head fell forward; he was obviously very deeply asleep.

“So,” Roger went on, “you want to be this year’s boy, do you?”

“More than anything, sir,” I said.

“Have you been jerking off like I said you would?”

He did remember me! “Yes sir, I have.”

“Very good,” Roger said. Moving closer to me, his deep brown eyes never leaving mine. “And you’ve been fantasizing about me, yes?”

I nodded.

“Imagining I was hypnotizing you over and over. Against your will—probably without you even knowing it. Maybe fantasizing that each time you had this fantasy you were actually going under?”

Roger moved even closer.

“I see you’ve been working out and shaved your head. Maybe you imagined this would make you more attractive to me. Maybe you considered shaving your body hair too, but decided to just trim it a bit instead.”

How could he know that?

“Maybe even got a little tattoo, where no one else could see.”

“I-I don’t have a tattoo,” I stammered.

“No? Pull your pants down.”

Instantly, I obeyed. Roger picked a mirror up from the desk and handed it to me. “Take a look yourself.”

I angled the mirror and I saw it—there was a tattoo on my butt, a small ball and chain. How had it gotten there—it wasn’t possible, unless...

Roger was now right in my face. “Yeah, you were tougher than Mike was at first. But I love a challenge.” Roger snapped his fingers then, and as my eyes closed I felt happier than I’d ever been in my life.