The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thomas, Isn’t Life A Bitch?

By The Slaver

Thomas knew from an early age that he possessed a rare talent: physical beauty. In his youth, JJ understood his limitation in the classroom. Once he was in high school, and his milfy women teachers propositioned him, Thomas earned better grades, Thomas soon realized he could profit on his physical beauty. He studied physical fitness, changed his diet and joined a gym. He also asked his milfy teachers to teach him how to pleasure a woman properly.

By the time he graduated high school, Thomas had slept his way through most of the milfy women teachers; and also earned diplomas in the fine art of seduction, and fucking. In college, Thomas pursued a Communications and Journalism degree. He assumed that he could land a job in front of the camera as a reporter. To help pay for college, Thomas signed up for a trophy boy dating website. Five nights a week and over the weekends, Thomas earned thousands in tip money from willing sugar mommies. But in his second year of college, while still signed up to the trophy boy dating website, Thomas chose to use information, gained from pillow talk from one of his willing sugar mommies, whose husband was a banker.

The mommies name was Sandra, after making over six million from the information, now safely in an off-shore account, tax-free. Thomas had broken all ties with Sandra. Thomas walked into his favourite restaurant. The host greeted Thomas and escorted him to his regular table. ”No, Mrs. Fenner today? “ The Host asked Thomas as he sat down; Thomas gave the host a dirty look, but did not reply. He and Sandra had come here a few times, and the host knew that Thomas was not related in any way to Sandra. A waiter came in a few minutes to take Thomas’s beverage order. Before the waiter returned with Thomas’s beverage order, a man Thomas did not know sat at the table.

“Excuse me, but this table is taken.” Thomas said, he rose from the table, seeking the assistance of the host, but strangely the host was nowhere in sight. “Sit down and shut up, you fucker.” The man said. Thomas retook his seat and stared at the man in silence. Thomas was getting a bad vibe about all this. The waiter delivered Thomas’s beverage. “I’ll have a tonic water, lemon and lime.” The man said, the waiter nodded yes and left the table.

“I’ve wanted to meet you for some time. I know that you’re one of many fuckers whose been fucking my wife, and I also know that you alone fucked up my takeover deal. Sandra told me, everything. After a little talk, she’s now very loyal … to me. By the way, I saw the security film, from that hotel were you both sent your fuck sessions.” Thomas knew that he was in some deep trouble, but still he tried bluffing his wat out of it.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about; I purchased that stock from a publicly-traded company. There’s no crime …” Thomas started to answer, but Fenner cut across him. “Shut the fuck up!” Fenner said, with his teeth clenched. “Your purchase cost me money. The price of the stock went up enough to cost me millions. You, you fucker almost cost me that takeover, but I maneuverer that problem.”

“I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, but …” Thomas answered, still trying to bluff his way out. “Don’t try to bullshit your way out of this, Arsehole.” Fenner replied. “As I see it, you owe me about six million, plus all that doe my wife gave you. So Arsehole, how do you expect to pay me, back?” Thomas rose from the table. “You can go fuck yourself.” Thomas said quietly, as he leaned in and whispered to Fenner. “Wrong answer, Arsehole.” Said Fenner, “Tell you what you can do Arsehole. “ Fenner said, in a low voice, “Just look into my eyes?”

Everything in Thomas’s instincts told him not to look, not to do as Fenner asked; that something was very wrong. But no matter what Thomas’s brain was yelling his eyes fell upon Fenner’s eyes. They were large black eyes, the colour of coal. But most interesting were his pupils, as Thomas gazed; the pupils seemed to pull him in. The effect was immediate, Thomas couldn’t look away he was drawn into those eyes, Thomas’s whole consciousness being falling into those eyes.

“That’s it,” Fenner said. “Fall into my eyes. Just let everything go, and watch my eyes.” It was only too easy for Thomas to follow Fenner’s words. Thomas’s mind followed Fenner’s eyes, falling more and more into them. He could feel his thoughts slowing and smoothing away, it was as though Fenner’s eyes were taking all the thoughts right out of his head. Thomas’s soon felt sluggish, but Fenner never broke his gaze, and he didn’t think Thomas could if he wanted to. Thomas wasn’t capable of doing that at the moment as he was nearly completely mindless.

Fenner then rose from the table. “Follow me.” Fenner walked out of the restaurant. Thomas followed him to the long stretch limousine parked outside the restaurant. Fenner held the door open for him. “Get in.” Thomas stepped into the rear of the limousine and took a seat. Seated in the rear also was Sandra. She did not greet Thomas, nor did she face him. Fenner took his seat in the rear of the limousine and shouted, “Creighton, drive off. Head for the coast.”

As the limousine pulled out into traffic, Fenner said, “Sandra, do your duty.” The dazed women unzippered the trousers of the suit Thomas was wearing and began to fondle Thomas’s junk. She then, swallowed Thomas’s cock, and pleasured Thomas, without letting him reach climax. All the while, Fenner spoke to Thomas and rewrote Thomas’s personality. After several hours of riding up and down the Coastal Highway, Fenner let Sandra bring Thomas too a climax. Once Sandra had pulled off of Thomas’s cock, Fenner said to Thomas, “Do we understand each other?”

“Yes, Sir.” Thomas replied. “Good. Now …” Fenner said, as he unzippered his trousers and whipped out his cock, “suck my dick.” Thomas knelt on the floor of the limousine and sucked Fenner’s cock. Sandra sat in the limousine, silent and still, oblivious to her environment and what was transpiring. Once Fenner climaxed, he said, “Sandra, lock him up.” Sandra leaned over and placed Thomas’s cock in the steel-ribbed cock cage and attached a small padlock. Fenner sat in the back of the limousine, watching Sandra perform her duties. “Good. Now we can start.”

The next morning, Fenner opened his eyes. The sunlight filled into the downtown hotel suite, he stretched out in the bed, he suddenly remembered that he was not alone. Thomas, his pale white skin nestled next to Fenner’s dark-tanned completion, was still sleeping, after spending hours of being trained, and of frolic, with Fenner. Fenner licked his lips and smiled. He cuddled up next to Thomas, and massaged his cock against the crease of Thomas’s buttocks. Thomas stirred, opened his eyes, he turned to face Fenner. “Ready, bitch boy?” Fenner said, Thomas did not reply, but he tossed the bedding aside, found Fenner’s semi-hard cock and methodically suckled upon the beast between Fenner’s legs. Thomas had, had no concept of sucking cock before Fenner had enslaved him the night before, but now, the young stud proved expert in his undertaking of cock-sucking.

Fenner smiled as he watched the newly created little bitch boy sucking his cock. Fenner understood his power, he know that with it, he could create, horny uninhibited gay sex freaks, permanently. Straight Thomas would never have sucked cock before last night, but crossing Fenner as well as fucking Fenner’s wife, proved Thomas’s undoing. Because of the brevity of time, Fenner had to finish his ‘talk’ with his slutty wife, Sandra, before she left for her new life, somewhere in the Middle East; Fenner knew that he had only a short time to enjoy his new bitch boy Thomas. After all Thomas was now Fenner’s ‘WORKING LITTLE BITCH BOY.’

“Get on your knees, hands behind your head, bitch boy.” Fenner barked, Thomas just nodded his head in answer, and snapped to and positioned himself on the bed as ordered. Fenner coursed his hands along Thomas’s back and buttocks, massaging his butt cheeks with his firm hands. Fenner tickled Thomas’s hole with two of his spit-wet fingers, forcing a loud moan out of Thomas’s mouth. “You like that, bitch boy?” Fenner asked, overemphasizing the words ‘bitch boy’. Thomas let out another loud moan in answer, again. Fenner pumped his spit-wet fingers in and out of Thomas’s arse.

“You don’t like that, do you bitch boy?” Fenner said, but he only got more moans from Thomas. “Well then, let’s try something different.” Fenner sneered, as he grabbed a tube of lube, greased his rod, and slid his massive erect cock into Thomas’s finger prepped hole. “How ’bout that, bitch boy?” Fenner asked, but still Thomas did not say a word, he just moaned more loudly; Fenner smiled as he ploughed into Thomas’s arse. Thomas, on all fours, rocked back and forth as Fenner fucked Thomas’s wanting whole. Fenner needed little time to blast his wad, ounces of pearly, creamy cum filled Thomas’s gut; some of it leaked out and spread over the pale skin of Thomas’s buttocks. Fenner pulled his cock out of Thomas’s whole and then made him lick his cum covered cock clean.

Once Thomas had finished cleaning Fenner’s cock, the banker pulled his cock out of Thomas’s mouth. “Go, shower and dress. You have work to do?” Fenner told Thomas, without a word Thomas climbed off the bed, and walked into the on suite bathroom; seconds later water could be heard running. After a few minutes the sound of water stopped, and Thomas walked out of the bathroom drying himself. Once Thomas had dried himself, Fenner pointed too a pair of tight black compression pants and matching black compression shirt on a chair in the corner of the room. Thomas pulled on the compression gear, without saying a word. Once Thomas was dressed in the gear, Fenner placed a Baseball cap, back to front on Thomas’s head. He then gave Thomas a piece of paper, “This is your first MARK of the day. Now Go.” Fenner said, Thomas read the piece of paper that he had been given; once he had read it Thomas dropped the paper on the floor, and then walked out of the suit, Fenner smiled as he watched Thomas leave.

Thomas found, and knocked on the door of Suite 10, which was some way down the corridor from Fenner’s suite. This was the suit that the paper had told him to go too. The suite’s door opened, and Thomas found himself looking at a 6′1″ man, wearing only a pair of tight boxer briefs. The man invited Thomas into the suite and led him to the bedroom. He bid Thomas to disrobe. Once Thomas was naked, he turned round so his arse was towards the man. The man removed the pair of tight boxer briefs he was wearing, and then he fingered Thomas’s quivering hole, while stroking himself with his other hand. When the man had stroked himself hard, he stopped fingering Thomas’s whole, he moved in front of Thomas, who knelt on the floor, the man grabbed Thomas’s head, and forced his throbbing cock down Thomas’s throat. Thomas took all 9″ cock with ease, working his tongue and mouth as the trained professional Fenner had made him.

After several minutes, the man pulled his cock out of Thomas’s mouth; Thomas stood up, and then knelt on the bed and with a nod of his head, invited the man to drive his cock into him. The man fucked Thomas hard, pounding Thomas’s arse several times over the course of the next twenty minutes. At the appropriate time, the man came in Thomas’s ass, while Thomas had an spoiled orgasm spilled his seed on to the bed. “Lick me up”, the man said, pulling his cock out of THOMAS’S ARSE. Thomas acknowledged the command with a slight nod of his head and complied. When his tasks were completed, the man gave Thomas twelve 100 dollar bank notes in an envelope, without a word, Thomas took the envelope, picked up his clothes, and left the room, naked.

Thomas made his way back to Fenner’s suite; he took no notice of the looks on the faces of the people who passed him. Then Thomas reached Fenner’s suite, he knocked on the door and waited to be bid to enter. After what seemed a long wait Fenner’s voice was heard telling Thomas to enter. Thomas did as he was told; in the suit Fenner sat on the bed, still naked, his cock semi-hard, he held out his hand to Thomas, who without a word handed over the envelope to Fenner. “You had time to tend too this.” Fenner said as he placed the envelope on the night-stand beside the bed; and pointed at his semi-hard cock. Thomas dropped his pile of compression gear, and fell to his knees. All in one go; he swallowed the whole of Fenner’s cock, right the way down to its base. “After this you have your next MARK to serve.”

Fenner smiled as Thomas went to work on his cock, of the second time in a few hours. Fenner had already decided to keep Thomas, and not sell him; once he had worked off the money he had cost Fenner. Fenner let out a loud grunt as he felt his ball start to churn, and rise up; he was ready to blow his load again.

THE END: