The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Three Little Bimbos

Once upon a time, there were three little bimbos who just happened to be sisters and their names were Loni, Ronnie and Bonnie and when the three little bimbos came of age, they each moved out of their parent’s house and they moved into places of their own where they could fuck and suck to their heart’s content.

The first little bimbo was Loni and she had hair that was the color of fresh cut straw. She had blue eyes and a quick smile and she loved to fuck. She took up residence in an apartment near a nightclub and every night, she’d go out to the club and pick up a guy and she’d bring him home and she’d let him fuck her brains out until she couldn’t fuck anymore.

Ronnie was the second little bimbo and her hair that was the color of fresh cut wood. Her eyes were brown and her hair was straight. She took up residence in an apartment near a health club and every day, she’d go over to the club and she’d find a guy with a hard body and an even harder cock and she’d bring the guy home and she’d let him fuck her brains out until she couldn’t fuck anymore.

And the third little bimbo?

Bonnie’s hair was the color of fresh baked bricks. Her eyes were green and her tits were small. Being somewhat smarter than either of her two sisters, she took up residence in a house near the university and every day, she’d go on campus and she’d find a boy who she could bring home and who would fuck her brains out until she couldn’t fuck anymore.

Each of the three little bimbos was very happy and each of them was very well fucked.

The man’s name was Bartholomew Braggadocious Wolfe, but on account of his rather fierce and excitable temper, his friends just called him “Big Bad” Wolfe. He breezed into town in his big, black Cadillac, his body adorned with various trinkets that he had acquired in ways that were of varying levels of legality, and almost right from the very beginning, he made his presence felt. As was always, cash and women flowed towards him. He considered himself a player so he was generous with the cash and less generous with the women. It was a situation that Wolfe found to be quite normal and expected.

One day, Wolfe saw Loni coming home from a club with her newest acquisition. She’d just picked up a guy and she was letting him take her home so he could fuck her brains out and in what was a quite typical reaction for big, bad Wolfe, he decided right then and there that the girl could certainly do better, better, of course meaning that she’d be doing a whole lot better if she were fucking him instead.

And so it was that Wolfe followed her home and when he got there, he chased her would-be suitor away but before he could grab the girl, she escaped into her apartment.

Wolfe pounded on the door of the girl’s apartment. “Little bimbo,” he roared, “little bimbo, let me in.”

Wolfe’s reputation had preceded him and the girl giggled brainlessly behind the door of her apartment, quite certain that the man could not get to her. She giggled again. “Never,” she yelled back through the door. “There’s not one chance that you’ll get even one little peek at my little hairless pussy skin.”

Wolfe raged outside the door. “Then I’ll get rough,” he shouted back, “and I’ll do stuff, and I’ll make you blow my cock good.”

The little bimbo merely laughed back at the man thinking herself safe there in her apartment.

But then the man threw himself against the door of the Loni’s apartment. Once, twice, and then three times and the door shattered and suddenly he was standing there and Loni would have screamed only the man had his cock out and he was so long and hard. He pointed the cock at her almost accusingly. “You know what to do with this,” he said.

Even without realizing she was doing it, the blond was stepping forward and then she was dropping to her knees. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she remembered what she had told the man but now with her fingers wrapped around the man’s cock, she found it difficult to think about anything else but sucking on his cock.

The man groaned. With all her protests to the contrary, he’d thought maybe he was going to have to tell her what to do with his cock but he didn’t have to tell her a damned thing. The man groaned again. He couldn’t wait until he got his cock between her legs.

Loni knew what was going to happen. Heck, with the way the man was reacting to getting his cock sucked, it was hardly a great secret. He was going to cum and she knew she wanted him to do it.

The man couldn’t hold back. Not anymore. His cock surged and he groaned again. The bitch was swallowing his cum and he liked that. He hated having a woman spit up his cum.

The remains of his cock tumbled free from the blond’s mouth and she looked up at the man with her eyes all aglow. She gave his cock a few slow licks and she could feel his cock start to stiffen under her tongue.

“Yeah, bitch likes that,” the man said. “Bitch likes sucking on my cock.”

It was almost as if that was some kind of cue because suddenly, the blond was on her feet and she was on her way through the tattered remains of her door.

It took Wolfe a second to realize what the woman was doing but when he did, he was mad. “Come back here, you bitch,” he raged. “Come back here. You ain’t done here yet. You ain’t got my cock in your pussy.”

But the blond wasn’t paying attention. Not anymore. So Wolfe pulled up his pants and he chased her out the door.

He barely caught sight of her already in her car in the parking lot but very quickly, he was in his own car and he was trailing along behind. Not too close, the man told himself. Let’s see where the bitch goes.

She pulled up in front of another apartment complex and there out in front almost as if she’d been waiting for her was a brown-haired girl. Not a girl, the man corrected himself. A bimbo slut, just like the other one. Now this was more like it. It looked like he was going to get two for the price of one.

The blond saw him coming almost as soon as he exited his car and she let out a little bimboey squeal and went running up to the other girl and together, the two of them went charging on into the complex with Wolfe right behind them.

The door to the brunette’s apartment slammed moments before Wolfe could get there but that wasn’t going to faze him. He banged on the apartment door. “Little bimbos,” he roared, “little bimbos, let me in.”

He could hear the two of them giggling behind the door. “Never,” Ronnie yelled back through the door. “There’s not one chance that you’ll get even one little peek at my little hairless pussy skin.”

Wolfe raged outside the door. “Then I’ll get rough,” he shouted back, “and I’ll do stuff, and I’ll make you blow my cock good.”

The brunette merely laughed back at him.

So Wolfe threw himself against the door. Once, and the door rattled on it frame. Twice and the door cracked and on the third time, the door shattered under his assault and the man stepped into the apartment.

Once again, he had his cock out but this he was looking at the brunette. “I assume you know what you need to do with this.”

Ronnie looked at the man’s cock. “Oh my God,” she purred. “It’s huge.”

“I told you,” said her sister.

“You sure did but I didn’t think it was going to be that big.”

Wolfe was hardly in the mood for light banter. He shook his cock at the brunette. “Get down on your knees,” he told her. “Get down on your knees and suck my fucking cock.”

Ronnie didn’t really need even that much instruction because she already knew she was going to suck that cock. She dropped to her knees and she wrapped her hand around the man’s shaft and then she looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. “So you want me to suck your cock,” she asked with as much innocence as she could muster.

The man wasn’t having any of it. “Don’t play around with me, bitch,” he told her. “Just suck my fucking cock.”

That was all he had to say. The brunette just grinned and then she pushed her mouth down on the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, that’s it. Suck it.”

The brunette did exactly that even as her sister sat back and watched. Loni had her skirt hiked up and she’d slid her thong to one side so she could rub her pussy. “That’s it,” she cooed to her sister. “That’s it. Suck his cock.”

Ronnie’s mouth was moving almost frantically up and down on the man’s cock and when she wasn’t sucking his cock, she was twisting his cock in her hand.

The man groaned. “Oh fuck,” he moaned. “Oh fuck.”

“Come on,” the blond moaned in a way that left no doubt as to just how close she was to cumming too. “Come on. Do it. Make him cum.”

The brunette was stroking the man yet again. “Are you going to do it,” she said. “Are you going to do it? Are you going to cum for me?”

The man just groaned and then the girl was once again taking him in her mouth.

“Make him cum,” the blond cried out frantically. “Make him cum.”

The man couldn’t help it. His cock surged and in a matter of moments, the brunette had a mouth full of cum and it wasn’t long before his cum was drooling out over her chin and dropping down onto her little, perky tits.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck. You suck as good as your sister. I can’t wait to get my cock between your legs.”

The brunette squawked at that and suddenly, she was on her feet and she shoved the man back and then she was running out of the apartment.

“What the fuck,” said the startled man and then he grabbed at the other sister but he was just a moment too late as Loni was only a step behind her sister in running out the door.

The man shook his head and pulled up his pants. Fucking bitches, he told himself. He was going to fuck them bad when he finally got his hands on them and then he, too, was running out of the apartment and chasing after the two sisters.

Once again, he caught sight of them in the blond’s car and once again, he was in his own car following close behind. Bitches were going to pay, he told himself. When he got his hands on them, the bitches were going to pay.

He followed them into the university part of town and then the car pulled up in front of a house and the two girls jumped out and raced towards the house. Wolfe caught sight of a red-head standing there in the doorway beckoning for the other two to hurry. He was close on their heels and he’d almost caught up with them before they got inside. Almost, but not quite, and then the door slammed in his face.

He banged on the apartment door. “Little bimbos,” he roared, “little bimbos, let me in.”

He could hear the three of them giggling behind the door. “Never,” the redhead yelled back through the door. “There’s not one chance that you’ll get even one little peek at my little hairless pussy skin.”

Wolfe raged outside the door. “Then I’ll get rough,” he shouted back, “and I’ll do stuff, and I’ll make you blow my cock good.”

Bonnie and her sisters merely laughed back at him.

So Wolfe threw himself against the door and the door held firm. He did it again and again, the door held firm. He did it once again and still the door held firm.

He could hear the bimbos giggling on the other side of the door and Wolfe could feel his ire growing by the moment. Damned bimbos. They weren’t going to get the best of him.

One should never underestimate a bimbo in heat and Wolfe had not one but three bimbos in heat, but not underestimating a bimbo in heat was not a lesson that Wolfe had ever learned. All he could think about was how he was going to get inside the house and teach these bitches a lesson.

The man circled around the house hoping maybe to find a door at the back that wasn’t nearly as formidable as the one at the front but even as he circled around the house, he caught sight of an open window. The man grinned malevolently to himself. Perfect, he thought. Just perfect. The man put his hands on the sill and he pulled himself up and into the house and he promptly blacked out.

When the man finally came to, he’d been stripped naked and he was lying spread-eagled on a bed. It only took him a moment to realize that both his arms and legs were tied to the posts of the bed but what he didn’t realize was that he now had a small chip behind each ear that already was bonding itself to his skin. He pulled on his arms and legs but they held fast. He pulled harder and still they held fast. He thrashed wildly and still he remained tied to the bed and all the while, there at the foot of the bed were the three bimbos, all just as he was.

“I think he’s awake,” Loni said.

“I can see that,” said Bonnie.

“I don’t think he likes being tied up,” said Roni.

“Yes,” said the red-headed sister, “I can see that, too.”

The man on the bed thrashed again. “You bitches had better let me go if you know what’s good for you,” he said.

The redhead giggled. “But if we did that, then we wouldn’t get to fuck you.”

“You let me go,” the man promised, “and I’ll fuck you bitches good. You got my word on that.”

Bonnie giggled again. “I think we can get that kind of deal even if we don’t let you go.”

The man struggled again. “God damn it. Let me go now!”

The redhead held up a box she was holding. It was the first time Wolfe had really noticed it but when she pressed the button on the box, it was as if every muscle in his body had suddenly fired at the same time. The effect lasted for only a moment and then he was left there panting on the bed with one noticeable difference. His cock was as hard and as erect as it had ever been.

“What,” the man panted, “what did you just do?”

“It’s just a little toy we picked up.”

“What does it do?”

The three little bimbos clearly were not as focused as they had been before and that was totally understandable since a good portion of their attention was focused on the place between his legs. The redhead momentarily pulled her attention back from the man’s cock and she looked up at the man. “It makes your dick hard,” she giggled and then she licked her lips. “My sisters said they had fun sucking your cock. Can I suck it, too?”

Ordinarily, the man would have said yes but as turned on as his cock now was, it was something more like, “Hell yes. Suck my cock,” and then he used a word he hardly ever used. “Suck it ... please.”

That was all the invitation that the redhead needed. She handed the box to Ronnie and then she was climbing up onto the bed and then she was wrapping her hand around the man’s cock and then it wasn’t just her hand that she had around his cock.

The man groaned. It wasn’t like this was the first time he’d ever had a pair of lips wrapped around his cock but it was definitely the best time. He couldn’t help it. He groaned again. It felt so fucking good.

The brunette grinned at the man. She and her sister had climbed up onto the bed and they were taking turns pressing their tits against Wolfe’s face. “It does tend to make the cock sort of hypersensitive, doesn’t it?”

“What does?”

The brunette giggled again. “The box thingy. It makes the cock even more sensitive, doesn’t it?”

Wolfe’s mind barely could register the words that were being said and then he finally got it and he nodded and he groaned and in that instant, his cock was cumming and the redhead was sucking him down.

Having finally cum in her mouth, Wolfe’s cock began to lose some of its rigidity but in the next instant, he saw the brunette press the button on the box and that’s when he felt it, the same surge of energy that he’d felt before and suddenly, his cock was long and hard again.

“What the fuck?!”

The redhead just grinned. “We couldn’t have you going all soft on us now, could we. I mean, after all, we got a long ways to go. Now why don’t you just shut up and let me get you in here.”

The man groaned as he felt her hand around his cock and then she was straddling his body and she was pushing her pussy down on his cock. The man groaned as he felt his cock slide past the redhead’s lips and then he felt his cock push deep inside her.

For her part, the redhead was moaning, too. “I thought you’d like that,” she said even as she let her pussy bottom out on the man’s cock. “I thought you’d like it a lot.”

The man couldn’t help but groan again. There was no doubt about it. If the expression on the little redhead’s face was any indication, she seemed to like having him inside her just as much as he liked being inside her tight, little pussy, and then she started to grind on him and the man groaned all over again.

The other two sisters were almost forgotten as the redhead rode the man’s dick, but they were there, kissing the man’s face and stroking the hairs on his chest. “Doesn’t she look good riding your cock,” the blond asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

The brunette kissed him on the other side. “I can’t wait until it’s me,” she purred.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned again. Fuck that pussy was tight. Fuck, that cunt was going to make him cum again. He was close. The man groaned again. He was very close.

But not as close as the little redhead. Her little hands pulled on her little tits as she ground herself against that cock. “Oh fuck,” she screaned. “Oh fuck. That’s it. That’s fucking it. That’s fucking it. Oh shit. That’s fucking it. Oh shit yeah. Make me cum. Make me cum. Oh shit. Make me fucking cum-m-m-m-m.”

The man had known he was close but he hadn’t been that close or at least that’s what he’d thought, but all of the sudden his body seemed to go tense all over and suddenly, he was shooting himself into the little redhead’s cunt with a ferocity that he’d never felt before.

“It’s my turn,” said the blond and indeed she was right. She and the redhead switched places and suddenly, Wolfe’s body tensed again and suddenly, his cock was hard again. He had no doubts now. He knew the girls were doing it with that stupid box of theirs. He knew they were controlling his body and he didn’t care. They could do whatever they wanted with him.

The blond mounted him and then she was the one bouncing on his cock. Her tits bounced with every bounce of her body and she moaned as she rode that cock. Up, down and moan. Up, down and moan. Up, down and ...

She was close. She was very close. She was going to cum.

“Are you ready,” the redhead asked.

“Almost,” the blond moaned. “Almost. Oh God. He’s so big. He’s so big.”

“Tell me when,” the redhead said.

“I’m almost there,” the blond moaned. “Almost there.”

“Just say when.”

“I’m ... I’m ... I’m almost ... almost ... oh shit, now. Do it now!”

Wolfe was hardly surprised that his body suddenly arced even as he felt that cunt tighten around his cock and then he felt his cock shooting his cum up inside the girl and that didn’t surprise him either.

Nor was he surpised when after the blond was done with him, the brunette took her turn on his cock and he was only mildly surprised when the girl’s decided to do another round on his cock and each and every time when they came, each and every time, his cock was there and ready to shoot his cum up inside those tight, little pussies.

They let him rest after that although by that time, he had little doubt that if they’d wanted to, they could have used their little box to keep him going for as long as they wanted.

He had no idea how long he’d been out but when he finally awoke, there was the brunette watching him. “Are you ready to fuck,” she asked and before Wolfe could answer, his body suddenly tensed and his cock hardened. He certainly was ready to fuck again.

Wolfe knew they were using him and he tried desperately to not let it happen but he was finding it harder and harder to resist. He was finding it harder and harder to cum on his own but whenever they used that box of theirs, he came hard. He wasn’t sure if it was a direct cause from whatever they were doing or if it was just that his body was too worn out to cum on its own and he wasn’t sure if it mattered anymore. He knew it was getting easier to cum on cue for them.

It didn’t take that long before he found himself incapable of going against their wishes. He wanted to do what they wanted and he was going to do what they wanted if only they would let him please them. He needed them to get him hard. Nothing else would do that for him. Only them. Only the three, little bimbos. Only they could get him hard and in exchange for their getting him hard again, he would do whatever it took to get them off.

Wolfe was no longer tied to the bed. He didn’t have to be. He wasn’t going to run away and besides, where else would he go. He knew where he belonged and he knew who he belonged to.

There was a time when people called him big, bad Wolfe but those days were over. He was still big. The three sisters made sure of that but he wasn’t bad anymore. He couldn’t afford to be because if he was bad, the three little bimbos wouldn’t give him what he now craved. In the end, big bad Wolfe learned to be good.