The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time and Energy

By Jerr Tameth

Chapter 2

Oh my God! I had so much fun that morning at work! I was spotting for one of the guys at the bench press, and realized that if I stood just a little bit closer and took just a bit wider stance than usual, he would get a closeup view of my crotch through my almost-but-not-quite transparent tights. So of course that’s what I did. Almost immediately I saw a hint of motion in his sweatpants. Sure enough, he was getting hard for me, sporting a tent that was getting bigger and more obvious FAST. And he was blushing.

He set the weight back on the rack and cleared his throat. “I uh… that’s all for me today. Yeah, uh… I need to go. Um… thanks.” He stood up, grabbed his towell and casually/awkwardly tried to hold it in front of his pants to conceal his boner as he hurried off towards the bathrooms.

Then there was this guy doing squats, but his form was terrible. His knees were together, his shoulders were hunched, and he looked like he was about to fall over. Naturally I had to help.

“Can I help you with your form?”

“Uh, sure. Am I doing it wrong?”

I walked up in front of him, swaying my hips, stopping just a bit too close. I locked eyes with him and slowly lowered myself into a kneeling position. I slid a hand between his knees and started sliding it slowly upwards. “You should keep your feet a bit farther apart,” I said, guiding his legs apart and removing my hand as I just barely (accidently) brushed his dick through the fabric of his sweatpants.

I stood up again, just as slowly, and placed both of my hands on his chest. I slid my hands to his shoulders.

“Make sure you keep your shoulders back and your chest forward. Like this.” I pushed my chest against him.

You’d be amazed how many men had to suddenly run off to the bathroom while I was working with them!

The second half of my day is when I teach meditation and Yoga. I always feel more grounded and focused each day as the session approaches. But today I felt like I was fighting some inner demons.

“Why is this happening to me?” I asked the mirror after I caught myself about to intentionally walk into the men’s locker room. I had been reaching for the door handle thinking, “this will be fun!” Instead, I rushed to the women’s room to splash my face with cold water.

The mirror didn’t have any answers for me.

I guess I had somehow forgotten to pack a lunch today, so I drove home to fix myself something quick. As long as I was there, I decided to go ahead and put some underwear on. I mean, the morning was a lot of fun, but…

“It’s not me,” I said out loud. Yeah... It could be, though. I love showing off my body to strangers. And to my… boyfriend? Do I have a boyfriend right now?

“Help me”

He likes to… Help me… out of my clothes when I’m frozen in time. No! That’s just a fantasy. It’s not real. He’s just a fantasy. Dating him is like a fantasy… come true?

I managed to put on the panties and get dressed again without stopping to masturbate. That took more willpower than it should have.

* * *

I felt better after an afternoon of meditation and yoga. I was packing up my bag when Jodi and Kevin ambushed me. She teaches aerobics and dance, while he does Tai Chi and CrossFit. Officially, they weren’t a couple yet, but everyone at the gym (except for Jodi and Kevin) knows that they make the perfect cute couple, even if they hadn’t realized it.

Kevin was tall and broad shouldered. He liked wearing loose pants and tight shirts, like he was today. His black hair was wavy and just long enough to be sexy. Add all that to a pair of gorgeous brown eyes and you get one sexy co-worker who has appeared in more than a couple fantasies of mine.

Scratch that… TWO sexy coworkers of mine. Jody’s pretty short and looks almost chubby standing next to Kevin, but EVERYONE looks that way next to Kevin. She has brilliant red hair, she’s surprisingly strong, endlessly cheerful, and always full of energy. She’d already gotten changed, and was wearing her spectacularly fuzzy white sweater that I love so much.

The way I was feeling today, I wanted to bury my face in her sweater and wrap my legs around the face of her “we’re-not-dating” boyfriend. Maybe I could pull that magical sweater off of her with my teeth while Kevin puts his tongue to good use…

But they weren’t here to suggest a threesome. They both looked pretty serious about something.

Jody put her hands on her hips. “This is a pizza intervention. We’re taking you to Margo’s.”

Kevin stood back a step behind Jody with his arms crossed menacingly… or, it would look menacing if I hadn’t known how much of a softie he is. Don’t get me wrong, he’s the only normal I know who looks like he could bench press my car, but he wouldn’t hurt a flea. And these were my friends.

“Thanks. I guess I really have been a bit… distracted today.”

Kevin raised an eyebrow. Jody glanced back at him and they exchanged a look. Was I really that obvious?

We rode to the pizza place in Jody’s Tesla. That sudden acceleration never gets old.

Kevin leaned his seat back and undid his seatbelt as we raced down the highway at 70 or 80 mph. He rolled over and crawled into the back seat with me.

I pretended that I didn’t know why he was back here with me—but that didn’t last long when he pulled off his shirt and swung a knee over my legs, kneeling on the seat and pinning me in place. Slowly he slid his hands under my top and lifted it up. I raised my arms up so he could pull the whole thing off. We didn’t need it anymore.

Still, I was nervous and excited to be topless in public. Every time we passed a car I wondered if the driver would glance over at us and see a topless couple going at it in the back seat.

I fumbled with his belt buckle, but got it soon enough. I undid the button on his jeans, and slowly slowly pulled the zipper tab down. I could see and feel the shape of his rock hard cock behind his white cotton undies. I slid the elastic waistband down and tucked it behind his balls. Then I gently slid my fingers back up his shaft to the tip. That’s when Jody floored it. I was pressed back into my seat, and Kevin was pressed into me.

She started alternating, fast, slow, fast, slow. Between moments of being pressed together, I managed to undo my seatbelt and slip out of my pants. He lifted my legs up so my feet were on the ceiling. He positioned his cock so the head was just barely touching my pussy lips. I was going crazy with need, moaning and begging him to make me cum! Jody glanced back at us and laughed. Then she floored it.

“No.”

I didn’t mean to say it out loud. Kevin looked back at me from the front seat with concern.

“I’m okay,” I lied.

* * *

Soon we were seated in a booth at Margo’s with a basket of extra spicy wings. I figured it was a bad idea for me to drink, so I settled for a Coke, while they drank beer at me. The pizza arrived, and we each grabbed a slice.

“Okay, enough staring at your cola—talk!” Jody was staring at me.

“Um…”

Kevin chimed in “we’re worried about you.”

“You were really…” Jody looked at the ceiling for the right word.

“not yourself” suggested Kevin.

“Right. You weren’t yourself today.”

“I...” I looked at the slice of pizza in my hand. They threw me the tough question just before I could take my first bite. “You’re right. Something isn’t right and I don’t know what. I’m just…”

Horny? Well yeah, but this isn’t the first time that’s happened. “I feel like somebody slipped something in my drink.”

“Okay. Do you mean that literally?”

“No, I don’t think so. But I agree I was feeling weird up until lunch.”

They glanced at each other. Jody spoke up first. “You say ‘Until lunch…’ um… you know you were acting… uh...” She waved the pizza slice around.

“Interested?” Kevin suggested.

“’Interested’ in the customers this morning, but why did you come back after lunch wearing heels?”

I stuck a foot out from under our booth. I was wearing my sexiest shoes. Jody looked at me. “Not really typical yoga fashion.”

I kept staring at my shoe. “Help me.”

Jody reached out to hold my hand. “We will, honey. Did anything unusual happen this morning?”

“Mom left for her conference?”

Kevin cleared his throat and we looked at him. “Sometimes it can be helpful to work backwards. We brought you here for pizza. What happened just before then?”

I worked my way backwards through my day. Parts of it were really hard to remember. Also, we ate pizza.

We kept running into a roadblock. I remembered most of my day, although I was apparently “flirting” more than I remembered. I remembered filming my morning session before I got out of bed, but I wasn’t comfortable telling them about it. Or rather, we were close enough that I know they’d still accept me, but I just couldn’t make myself say anything about it.

What I really couldn’t remember happened sometime last night. I tucked Mom into bed… err—couch, and then… something?

Jody looked at Kevin. “Should I… suggest… I mean, do you think it would help?”

Both Kevin and Jody were blushing like she was about to suggest a threesome. Kevin nodded.

Jody looked at me and put on a big fake smile. It looked rather forced. “Kevin is a Hypnotist.”

“I got my degree in psychology before I decided to go into fitness.”

“...and he can hypnotize you...”

“...if you want,” he added

“...to help you figure out what’s wrong.” They both looked at me with big awkward nervous smiles on their faces.

“Why are you both acting so weird about this?” I asked slowly. If anything, they both seemed to blush even more.

Kevin started explaining. “So you know how we’ve said that we’re not dating, we’re just friends?”

“That kinda changed when we found out that we both… uh”

“Enjoy...”

“Right. We both ‘enjoy’ hypnosis.”

Kevin sighed. “Look. I hypnotize Jody for sexual purposes. It’s consensual, we both enjoy it, it’s kinky but not too weird, and that doesn’t have anything to do with the suggestion that hypnosis might help you.”

I shouldn’t have been surprised. Hypnosis really isn’t that different from meditation, and I was literally the instructor for that class. I knew about hypnosis, and I knew that there was a good deal of hypnofetish content on the internet. My meditative focus really did help me get through the afternoon, more or less, so hypnosis with my friends was probably a really good idea. Although doing something with the two of them that they already admitted they found kinky was a bit of a risk for me in my current “constantly horny” state—especially after my brief but intense Kevin fantasy on the way over here.

I nodded. “It’s worth a try.”

We finished eating. They wouldn’t let me chip in to pay the bill. They decided to shorten “pizza intervention” to “pizzavention,” and one of the arbitrary rules was that I wasn’t allowed to pay. We stopped back by the gym so I could get my car, and we continued to my house.

* * *

“Where would you feel most comfortable?”

I shrugged. “On the couch, I guess.”

“That will work fine, Erika.” Kevin’s voice had gotten softer and smoother somehow.

Jody rubbed her hands on her face, suddenly trying to stay awake. “I’m not going to last very long here with you talking like that.”

Jack smiled. “Why don’t you stand still over there and just listen to us. Like a—” he snapped his fingers “—mannequin. You won’t fall down when you’re frozen, and you can stay awake or go under as you like.”

Sure enough, Jody wasn’t moving. “I’ll go under,” she mumbled, barely even moving her mouth.

She looked eerily like my fantasy this morning, where I was frozen stationary while my boyfriend took my clothes off. Something about that fantasy was still bothering me.

“Do I have a boyfriend?” I asked.

Kevin’s raised an eyebrow. “Not that I’m aware of. Jody, do you know?”

She mumbled, “you’ve never mentioned anyone.”

Jody tended to talk with her hands most of the time, and she was always in motion. It was strange to see her responding without ANY movement. She also sounded like she was mostly asleep.

“Okay, that’s just weird,” I said. “I mean the boyfriend thing, not the whole… mannequin… thing. I mean, that’s weird too, but… I…” I took a deep breath and tried again.

“I almost think I have a boyfriend, but I have no idea who that would be.”

“First, let’s get you nice and relaxed, then we can talk about that if you’d like.”

* * *

Unlike my fantasy of being under Hypno-Jane’s spell, real hypnotic inductions are boring. Maybe because of that, I was thinking about sex while he was talking about relaxation. On the one hand, droning on about breathing isn’t exactly what I call foreplay. And yet, Jody’s right there beside us, her body completely under his control, unable to turn away, to sit down, or to move at all, and that’s just HOT! I might have gotten a bit distracted thinking about different ways that this could turn into an orgy.

The most likely way, of course, is that I’d simply tell him how horny I am, and that he’s been starring in my fantasies on and off over the years. From there he’d probably be the gentleman and ASK if I wanted him to fuck my lights out, to which the obvious answer is, “hell yes, what are you waiting for.”

Then he’d start giving instructions to his helpless girlfriend, still unable to move on her own, trapped inside her body as it follows his commands. He’d tell her start taking her clothes off, which she would, whether she wanted to or not.

Next, her own mind betrays her as she’s told that my pussy is the most erotic thing she can imagine. She is now able to move most of her body, but her feet would still be stuck frozen to the floor. When her eyes focus on my crotch, she’d swallow hard, absently sliding her hand inside the waistband of her panties.

I imagine that Kevin tells me to take my own pants and shirt off, but I’m unable to move a muscle. It’s not until my world goes momentarily dark that I’d realize my body has been following his instructions without me, and I was now in the process of pulling my shirt off when it briefly covered my face.

While I would be totally focusing on watching Jody’s reactions, I would miss Kevin telling me to continue stripping until suddenly I would notice the cool air on my bare pussy.

Jody would go wild as Kevin builds up her desire and her arousal. I imagined it having the same effect on me. When Kevin releases her with a word, she would dive at me like a wild animal, knocking me over backwards onto the couch as she hungrily laps at my clit, losing herself in the erotic heat.

What would it actually feel like to lose yourself to a concentrated desire that was artificially placed in your brain? How hot would that be to know nothing except that I need to taste that cock? That I need to make it cum in order to fulfill my one and only purpose in life?

I considered telling Kevin that I wanted this, but it would probably get in the way of finding out what had happened to me.

But I could always imagine. Kevin would say a trigger word and I would suddenly be completely focused on his cock. I imagined the rush of needing it in my mouth NOW. With such single-minded focus it would feel like a lifetime until finally I was able to slide it into my throat. I’d begin sucking and licking, working hard for my prize!

At some point, I remembered that I was supposed to have been paying attention to Kevin’s voice and not just imagining his cock in my mouth. So I grudgingly dragged myself away from the fantasy and tried to figure out what he was telling me. Apparently I had missed the whole show, and he was telling me that I was waking up slowly. Sure enough, I was. When we finished, I felt calm and relaxed.

I also felt… objective? Balanced? For example, I knew that I was feeling really horny, but it was under my control. Earlier in the day I was definitely NOT in control.

“How are you feeling?” Kevin asked.

I blinked a few times and looked around as I sat up. It was dark outside, but I didn’t really remember what time it was when we started.

“I’m… good. I feel more ‘ME,’ I guess. I’m also really really horny for both of you right now. Wait. That was probably too much information, wasn’t it?”

Kevin smiled. “You just woke up from trance, so your inhibitions will be a bit low for a while. I’m honored that you feel that way.”

Jody was moving again too. In fact, she seemed rather fidgety. “I’m really honored that you trust us enough to have shared the details, and the video, and how you feel, and all that. I just want to say thank you.”

“You’re welcome, of course, but what exactly did I say?”

Oh my god—she mentioned a video! I was concerned, but not nearly as panicky as I probably should be. Or maybe not. These really are my friends, and I was just fantasizing about having sex with them. Is it the end of the world if they watched my orgasm video?

Jody was looking at me wide-eyed. “You don’t remember? I always remember every trance. Not that remembering helps me resist at all.”

“That’s okay,” Kevin added reassuringly. “You went through some pretty traumatic stuff and might want to take your time assimilating it.

“That said,’’ he continued, “you showed us your kinkstagram post, and it has a 94% rating and over 6,000 views already. Jody would probably watch that video another 6,000 times all by herself if she didn’t need to eat and sleep.”

“Ahh! Kevin! You weren’t supposed to say that!” Jody was hiding her face with her hands. Somehow she was even more embarrassed than I was.

I was ready to take action. “It’s okay, both of you. I’m glad you liked my video.” I could really see the ‘fake’ me tackling Jody and ripping off her clothes, but I was in control of my own body now. Instead, I just said, “if you’re interested, let’s make a better video together once this is all over. Until then, did you learn what happened to me? Why I’m constantly horny?”

* * *

As they told me what I had told them, it started coming back to me in bits and pieces. It felt like I was remembering things that happened to someone else—like remembering things that happened in a comic book or a movie.

I’d seen Matty on the security footage. I went to the lab and confronted him in the attic hatchway. He ‘zapped’ me with his invention, and my mind turned off. Unfortunately for him, I was frozen in place blocking his only exit.

He started monologuing like a cliche comic book villain, telling me how everything he told me while I was “Frozen in Time,” from his “Time-Zero” techno-babble thingy, would go straight to my subconscious. So he instructed me to cum when he started time back up again. He told me to stumble, and to drop safely to the ground. He pushed a button on the machine, and I followed the instructions perfectly. I came, slipped, hung, and dropped.

That’s when he hit me again. Once again, I froze in place like a video on ‘pause.’ I wasn’t blocking the exit anymore, and I was completely helpless. He climbed down. Still monologuing, he explained that radiation from the crystal was making me sexually aroused. He wondered out loud if repeated exposure to the crystal’s light would permanently increase my libido as it had with the rats so far. As he spoke, he lifted my arms up, and posed me like a mannequin, pulling my shirt up and off. I stood there with my arms in the air while he fondled me roughly. When time started up again I would feel all of those touches piled upon each other in an instant. Next he went for the pants.

“Stop, stop! I’ve heard enough. I really don’t need to remember that part right now.”

Jody gave me a hug. “So now what? Under any normal circumstances you could kick this guy’s ass, right? Do we call the police and tell them that you drove out to meet him at the lab so that he could use his magical time-stopping rape machine on you? And then you decided to post a sexy-as-hell video the next day because you felt like it?”

She was right. We had zero evidence that this wasn’t consensual, if we could even prove it happened at all, so “Plan A: call the cops” was probably out.

“Wait! We do have evidence—the security footage!”

They were both shaking their heads. “You logged into the server and deleted all the files after you got home. He told you to destroy all the evidence, so you did.”

Crap.

“I’m not under his control any more, so does that mean I’m immune to his machine now that you hypnotized me?”

“Well,” Kevin answered, “we don’t really know anything about the device—just that Matty says it freezes the victim in time so that his words go directly into the subconscious. I guess that means that it’s like the ultimate subliminal message. Maybe you can resist better now that you know it’s coming, but we shouldn’t count on that.”

Jody was pacing back and forth in the living room. “I just want you to use it on him—see how he likes it!”

“Unfortunately, we don’t have access to his equipment,” I pointed out. “He’s almost certainly moved the secret stash in the attic, now that it’s been found.”

Kevin stood up suddenly. “No! Why would he?” He looked at us excitedly, but I didn’t get it. Kevin grinned. “He wouldn’t move his operations because the only person who saw it was under orders to literally forgive and forget!”

* * *

PROCEDURE:

STEP 1:

The first part of the plan was to set up some precautionary measures. I let Kevin hypnotize me again so he could make me drop into trance faster if my alter ego “Evil Erika” tried to take over again.

All I can say is, “wow!”

No wonder Jody likes it when he does this. It must have been getting pretty late, so I almost felt bad that Kevin wasn’t getting any sleep during this, while I was getting lots of sleep. He’d direct me down into trance, then back up again. And again and again. Pretty soon I was dropping with just a single word and a snap. Hell if I could tell you what that word was, though. Either I was asleep before I really heard it, or I just forgot the word every time I tried to remember it. Eventually, I wasn’t even sure if I was awake or asleep—it kind of all blurred together.

Tomorrow, when we go out to catch the bad guy, Kevin and Jody would be there for me if I needed mental or physical help.

STEP 2:

We all had to go to work the next day. I made it through my shift without trying to grab anyone’s crotch. I really wish that didn’t feel like such a big accomplishment. Apparently I was now permanently set to “horny” mode, though. Was I always this into hypnosis, mind control, mannequins, time-stop, etc., or is this a side effect of that light? Oh yeah, and I was into exhibitionism, too. I know I’ve always been turned on by that sort of thing, but I’d never acted on it. My video was up to 10k views, and “likes” were still over 90%. I know I said I was going to take it down, but… even in trance I told Kevin that I wanted to leave it up. I mean, it’s already on the internet, so it will never really go away—it’s too late for that, and besides, there’s something crazy exciting to think that ten-thousand people out there are masturbating to me. Wow.

So my childhood dream of growing up to be a celebrity super hero didn’t work out. I’m a sex-hero porn star instead! That was supposed to sound sarcastic, but it’s frighteningly appealing. I’m going to have my work cut out for me, trying to keep myself under control.

Of course I was horny and distracted at work, but as far as I know, I didn’t act on it, and I felt like I was in control. Whenever Kevin caught my eye, he’d silently ask if I was still okay by raising an eyebrow like he does, and I’d give him a thumbs up. Jody, on the other hand, gave me a hug almost every hour throughout the day. She’d run into the weights room or wherever I was working, ambush me with a short but tight hug, then run back to whatever she’d been doing.

Where does she get her energy?

So that was my day—strangely mundane for everything that had been going on in my life.

“...and so I think I’ve just been garden-variety horny today, and not mindless Erika-Bot horny.”

Jodi rolled her eyes at me as we were climbing into our cars in the parking lot.. “I’m worried about you, and we really need to stop this guy tonight, but DAMN this whole thing’s hot. We are SO starting a harem for Kevin when this is over.”

I laughed. It felt good to be laughing with friends.

STEP 3:

We each went home to change, and then met up again at my house. Jody brought dinner from McDonald’s, and we ate it in the driveway.

STEP 4:

We carpooled to the lab and parked around the corner, out of sight. Matty had moved that one security camera so it no longer showed the closet door. That probably meant that he hadn’t moved his storage to a different spot, and that he thought he was safe. We knew just where to go to find him. The plan was for all of us to just sneak up on him and grab the device before he could use it on us.

I know that sounds simplistic, but hear me out. I was going to be in front. We didn’t know if I was immune or just resistant to its effects, but the worst that could happen was for me to fall under his spell again while Jody grabs the device and Kevin calls my mind back from Pluto.

Once we get it, we would have some choices to make. Depending on the situation, we could use it on him, hit him over the head with it, destroy the machine and kick Matty in the nuts… let’s just say we had options.

We unlocked the door to the lab as quietly as possible and slipped inside, locking it back behind us. Instead of announcing our arrival over the intercom like idiots, we instead crept stealthily down the hallway to the mop room. We all three squeezed in, which meant I was almost IN the sink. I silently pointed to the ceiling.

They nodded.

Hopefully Matty and his equipment were in the lab where we had room to work as a team. There was also a chance that he was in the attic and it would be me grabbing the machine instead of Jody. There was only one way to find out, and I wanted to know the answer before we put our backs to the mop room.

I climbed the shelves. Apparently Kevin thought this looked dangerous, so he tried to put his hand on my back to help stabilize me. I say he “tried,” because as soon as I stepped up to the next shelf, his hand was suddenly on my ass, not my back. Hey, that’s how this works—I moved upwards! He pulled his hand away, so I looked down at him as he silently mouthed “sorry!”

I wiggled my ass at him and kept climbing. I could hear Jody trying not to giggle. She succeeded at snorting quietly.

I reached the top and pushed my head up into the attic as quietly as possible. I looked in all directions, but he wasn’t here.

Good.

His equipment was also not-here.

Also good.

That meant that Matty was in the building with his equipment, probably in the lab room working on improving his invention, or refining the glowing crystals, or whatever it was that he did.

When I got back to the floor Kevin was trying to whisper more apologies to me for touching my ass.

So I whispered back, “you can both touch my ass all you want but we should probably wait until after we stop the bad guy.”

He started blushing. And since he had his back against the wall in this tiny closet and couldn’t get away, I turned around, pushed the ass in question against his crotch and wiggled until I felt him harden.

Then I opened the door and tip-toed out into the hallway without looking back. I really didn’t notice that I was getting hornier the closer I got to the lab where his device was. My friends were also getting hornier, but none of us noticed until it was too late.

We reached the door to the room where it was all about to happen. We looked at eachother and grinned. I motioned for a huddle. We put our heads together and our arms around our shoulders. Jody had her arms lower, so her hands were on our buts. I didn’t mind, and apparently neither did Kevin.

“Our goal is to surprise him,” I whispered, “right?”

They nodded.

“Jody and I are going in first. Why don’t we go in topless? Maybe that will give us more time to act while he’s distracted.”

We all nodded. Good idea. That makes sense.

Jody and I pulled off our shirts, and while we were at it, we kept going and stripped down to just our bras and panties. Kevin took off his shirt and was openly rubbing his crotch through his jeans.

We were ready. Let’s do this!