The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Times Three

Joe couldn’t believe how angry he was. It had been a terrible week and he couldn’t fathom how it came to be this shitty.

His girlfriend of two years had dumped him, he was being put on academic probation, which meant that he was benched from the football team for the remainder of the semester, which would mean less time for professional scouts to see him in action and lessen his chances in getting in the pros. Now he discovered that Alica, his now ex-girlfriend was already dating another guy, and that guy just so happened to be his roommate and friend, Eric, star of the schools baseball team.

It was just too much to take all in at once. He felt pissed, sad, helpless, betrayed, but mostly he was angry. At this very moment he just wanted the pain to go away. Normally he could take aggression like this out on the field, but that had been taken away from him. Joe wasn’t the kind of guy to just let things sit and fester, he needed to do something to get out his frustrations. This was why he was currently surfing the web. He was currently looking up ideas of getting revenge.

Joe wasn’t the kind of guy that would go up and beat up somebody he didn’t like. More off he looked at revenge as a more spiritual behavior of releasing aggression and moving on. A more therapeutic method if you will. Sort of like stabbing a voodoo doll picturing someone you didn’t like hoping that they will fell the piercing needle, but you know that it won’t happen. As a matter of fact that was just the kind of arena Joe was looking at.

The current site was some sort of pagan archive of spells and curses. It kept making references to some kind of Goddess, but Joe wasn’t really paying attention to most of them. There were curses for bullies, for abusive husbands, rivals, co-workers, and even parents. Joe found one that worked well for him.

Curses for the friend that steal your girlfriends…

There were all sorts of weird curses on the page linked. You could, in theory, give them acne, or various kinds of STDs, general bad luck, or just bad luck with the ladies. Half the page seemed more geared to turning the person gay. “It would make sense though. The guy couldn’t steal any girlfriends if he liked dick,” Joe thought to himself.

Joe thought about it and the more he did, the more he wanted to turn Eric into a cocksucker. It was even the curse he picked up was to make the enthralled with sucking dick. It was an odd website and when you clicked on the link a message popped up asking for the name of the person you wished to curse. Joe put in ‘Eric Hauser’ into the screen and then his e-mail address. He was sure he’d get spam from it, but Joe was glad to blow off some steam with the whole process.

Joe started to work on a paper that was due soon, but an hour into the process he received an e-mail from the website. Joe opened it up and saw that it was a whole ritual to curse Eric. It seemed simple enough, and the desire to get some more of his aggressions out and procrastinate on his paper was too much of a temptation. The curse required some candles, a picture of Eric, a few other items and chanting a spell calling forth the Goddess the website kept mentioning.

In all honesty Joe had to admit he was having fun, since he was always attracted to occult shit, but he also felt pretty stupid. Still he did the entire thing as the e-mail had prescribed and felt omnipotent and a little smug afterwards, although a little goofy.

Joe looked through the e-mail and it gave a little better idea what the curse was supposed to do. It was to make Eric more suggestible to idea of sucking dick and when he actually did the act he would find a compulsion to continue doing so. There were some warnings after the whole thing, but Joe really didn’t care and decided to work on his paper again.

While trying to work on the paper Joe was thinking about the whole situation he was facing. Him and Eric were becoming fairly good friends before Alica started screwing around with Eric. Joe was upset with Eric, but it was Alica that asked Eric out after she had dumped him. Maybe he should be more upset with his ex than his roommate. After all Eric spent every moment together apologizing for the whole thing and making sure that they were still “cool.” The more he thought about it, Eric hadn’t deserved to get beaten up or even cursed. Joe thought was good that he didn’t do anything too irrational to hurt his friend.

Joe actually did finish his paper that evening and was proofreading it when Eric finally arrived back in the room at 7pm.

Eric seemed to have a concerned look about his face. He looked awkward over at Joe.

“Hey Joe,” Eric said, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure,” doing his best at showing his anger towards his roommate.

“Are you mad at me about the whole Alica thing? I didn’t mean for it to happen it just kind of…did”

“No, I’m not mad,” Joe lied. Still he had a hunch that Eric had a question or something he wanted to talk about and that topic would deal with Alica. “Why is something on you’re mind about her?”

“Well, I know this is kind of cruel to bring up, but I have to talk to somebody about it,” Eric started off. “You see Alica gave me a blow job a few hours ago. It was the first she has ever given me, but dear lord she sucks at sucking. How do you tell a girl how to properly service, if you know what I mean?”

Secretly Joe was fuming. It took a full year before Alica gave him head. Now she gives out to Eric in less than a week. Still he decided to play along and see what kind of info he could get on the two.

“I always thought she gave decent head, but never great. Usually you have to tell her what you like and she’ll do it. And if you think about it that way you don’t have to tell her she sucks, just tell her what you want.”

“That makes sense but how do you explain what you want. I mean I always thought that you let the person go and you tell them you like something when they did it. I’m not sure how I could explain what I want done.”

”Well try telling me,” Joe offered. Joe thought that some sexual info on his roommate would be helpful in spreading rumors, but still Eric wouldn’t or couldn’t put out the info. He sat in his chair looking awkward and eyes glued to the floor.

“I really don’t know how to explain it. I know what I like, its just I don’t have the words for it.”

“Maybe you can show me?” Joe really wasn’t thinking of the curse at this time. He more expected Eric to use some prop or his fingers to demonstrate, but what Eric said next surprised Joe.

”You mean I blow you and you help me explain what I’m doing. I guess that’s weird, but alright, I’m game. You sure its alright.”

Joe looked at Eric surprised at the response. Eric had didn’t seem bothered at the idea at all and seemed a bit naïve about what was happening even. The memory of the curse came rushing back and Joe decided to play along and see where it went. “Sure I don’t mind. I can get a blow job about the deal, why not.”

Joe sat in his chair shocked and he had to believe it was a joke, but Eric got down on his knees infront of him. He expected Eric to stop anytime and have some goofy grin and scream, “Got you fag.” He realized that that wasn’t going to happen as soon as Eric unzipped him and placed the soft dick in his mouth.

For probably never having sucked a dick before Eric was surprisingly good. Joe was hard in no time with what Eric was doing to him. He ran his mouth up and down Joe’s length paying attention to all the sensitive spots. He seemed to take time to actually kiss the head a little before engulfing as much as he could. Joe actually had a decent size cock. Well decent want the right word. He was huge. It was 10 inches hard so Eric couldn’t get the whole thing down…at first. Amazingly Eric started to deepthroat the whole thing.

It went on for a while, but then Eric took the dick out of his mouth. He looked up at Joe, “I want to keep going, but my neck it getting tired. How was I doing?”

“You were doing fantastic,” Joe said as he noticed Eric puff up with pride of what he had done. “If you want you can start using your chest and abs muscles to give your neck a break.” Joe didn’t exactly know where the knowledge came from, maybe from some porn or some erotic reading, but it seemed to make sense. “You can also play around without taking the whole thing in your mouth to take a break.”

It should have felt weird to give another guy this advice, but Joe didn’t seem to care. His mind was spinning on the concept of the curse was actually working. He tried to remember the specifics of the curse and remembered some of the details. He curse made Eric more open to the idea of sucking cock, and once he did he would soon become hocked on it. The hard part was now down, he just had to make sure Eric stayed interested in sucking cock long enough for the curse to finish. If it was working then Eric should be hard just from sucking him off.

“What do you mean playing around?” Eric asked. Joe took much delight that Eric didn’t hide the strong curiosity to learn more.

“You know playing around, mouthing, and such. You know.” Eric shook his head, letting Joe know that he did not know. “Ok, here why don’t I show you.”

To Eric’s great surprise, Joe sat up from his seat and replaced the open chair with Eric. And soon took out Eric’s dick. The dick was already throbbing hard, so Joe got right down to work. He started off by wetting the top length of Eric’s girth with his saliva. His tongue trailed up and down the shaft. His tongue then detoured to the bottom of Eric’s dick, running a straight line back and forth.

Joe was thrilled at what was happening. He was keeping Eric mind on blow jobs and well as confirming that Eric was indeed hard from giving him head. Now he was making sure that Eric was going to be not only a cocksucker, but a great cocksucker.

Joe soon replaced his tongue that was running down the shaft, and sandwiched the cock in his mouth. He then took his mouth off and blew one the wet stiff muscle. Joe looked up and saw Eric’s face and saw he was in ecstasy and soon continued to show Eric how to give a good blow job.

Eric started moaning from the pleasure he was receiving. Joe soon followed suit and moaned with the cock still in his mouth, which only increased Eric’s pleasure. Soon after Joe’s moans started Eric erupted into Joe’s mouth. Joe, surprisingly, just kept on sucking and took all of Eric’s seed into his mouth.

When Eric was done, Joe stood and asked, “So do you think you have some good pointers on cocksucking now?”

Eric just nodded and Joe went back to work on proof reading his paper.

Throughout the next day Joe wondered if the curse had really worked. It was too much to believe that it was some weird coincidence. But how could it really work? And had it really worked? Would Eric soon come to enjoy cocksucking over girls? Joe wanted it to be true, not cause of petty revenge, but for the feelings of power and control the whole thing gave him. He turned a great stud like Eric in to a cocksucking fag. The only other experience like it was when he was sucking Eric and the power he had over him then. Like how he made Eric squirm and groan and lose total control.

Still what if it wasn’t the curse that happened? What if they had blew eachother off and now Eric was telling the campus what had happened? Joe decided that this wasn’t probable since Eric was have to admit that he was the first to blow him off and that didn’t seem likely. Still he needed a way to make sure that the curse actually worked.

It was hard to make all the final corrections on his paper with all this running through his head. Still the curse only made as a slight gag and now he was taking it so seriously. Still, he had to admit, this would make things awkward between him and his roommate. He wasn’t sure how Eric would react, curse or no curse.

Eric had just about finished on his paper when Eric finally returned from his class. There was a short and brief greeting between the two and then Eric when to his desk and started working on something. For a while there was a tense silence in the room. Neither would take their eyes away from the work nor pay any attention to the other’s presence.

To Joe this seemed like an eternity. Thoughts were racing through his head again and he had to acknowledge that this is how things were going to be for a while. Of course this only lasted fifteen minutes and then Eric turned and spoke to Joe.

“Hey can I ask you a question about last night?”

”Um, sure,” Joe responded his heart racing at what was going to be thrown at him.

“I know this is going to sound weird, but when I came in you’re mouth last night…how did it taste?”

Out of all the questions Eric could have asked, Joe was not expecting that one. Joe decided it would best to just tell him the honest truth with his question. Maybe he could see where it went after that. “Well in honestly it tasted weird, and the texture was odd, but for the most part you tasted pretty good. I’ve never tasted anything like it, so I don’t think I can explain it.”

“Oh.”

“But I think I heard that each person tastes different. Like snowflakes and all that.”

Eric looked nervous again. It was an awkward conversation, so it was to be expected. “Do you thing that maybe…that maybe I could try you?”

”You mean try my cum?”

”Yeah, could I? I want to know what cum tastes like. Do you mind?” Joe was a bit surprised at the question. But the more he thought about it, he shouldn’t have been surprised. The curse was working. Eric had tasted dick and he wanted more. And he was willing to give him more.

“Here help yourself.” Joe spread his legs apart as he started to unbutton his pants. Joe couldn’t help, but smile as Eric took little time rushing towards the exposed cock. The hesitation that was there before was gone entirely. It was also easy to tell from Eric’s sucking that this wasn’t curiosity anymore, this was hunger.

Eric quickly showed off everything he had learned the last time. He lick, he blew, he suck and he moaned. And man did he moan. It wasn’t just a forced moan to get Joe off, but a moan filled lust and want. Joe knew those deep long moans were involuntary reactions from fulfilling his needs.

Joe was so turned on by this. The feelings of lust and power rushed over him again. Not only had he made this straight stud a cocksucker, but also he made him enjoy cocksucking. Joe tried to remember the details of the curse. The first part of the curse was to make him open to the idea, the second part was to make him love it. And boy was he loving it.

Joe looked down at Eric to see him hard at work. They guy wasn’t even trying to hide his enjoyment. He wasn’t even hiding the fact that he had pulled out his dick and started to stroke his own hard leaking cock. Joe couldn’t believe it, this guy was getting off on getting him off. He’d probably start to fantasize about sucking dick now.

Eric showed no signs of being abashed or even of fatigue. If his neck was sore or he was feeling tired he wasn’t showing any signs. He just became more and more engrossed on Joe’s dick. He started to take the whole thing in his mouth again as Joe looked down.

Joe just watched has his monster of a dick went further and further into Eric. He kept taking more and more in him and finally got all 10 inches down his throat. Joe couldn’t believe it. No girl had even been able to get the whole this before. It felt incredible. Eric had his lips pressed up upon his base and balls.

Eric also let it be known how proud he was with a long sultry moan that overtook Joe’s entire cock. He soon started moving back and forth again, but now going up and down the entire length in each stride.

Joe watched, transfixed on what Eric was doing. “How do you do that?” he asked aloud.

“Huh?” Joe looked up with a confused face. His voice was a little muffled from not letting the dick out of his mouth.

“How do you take the whole thing? No girl has ever been able to do it before. What’s the secret?”

“I don’t know,” Eric responded. He let the dick out, but his lips stayed close to the throbbing dick. “I just do it. I had trouble doing it the first time, I actually gagged on it for a while trying to take it all in, but then I just got the hang of it. I guess it is like opening up you’re throat and then you let it go down.

Opening your throat. It made sense, but Joe wanted to see if he could do it. “Do you mind if I give it a try on you?”

“No!” Eric replied sternly.

“What? Why not?”

”Because the last time you did me I got off and you didn’t. I barely got anytime to do you. I want to finish this time. I want to keep going and I want to taste you. And I don’t want to stop!” Eric tried to end the conversation by started to lick Joe’s head in a slow motion.

Joe was amazed at the response. He couldn’t believe that Eric denied him. He was also taken back that Eric verbally wasn’t even trying to deny he was enjoying giving the fellatio.

Still Joe really wanted to try out the technique. It was best to try and make a deal with Eric, since he doubted other guys would be so open to the idea of him experimenting with deepthroating.

“How about a compromise. We both take off all of our clothes and get in my bed and 69 eachother. That way we both get what we want right away.”

”That seems fair. I’m game.” Eric stopped sucking long enough to wiggle his jeans off. Of course the dick slid out of his mouth again as soon as Joe stood of to take off his own pair. By the time Joe had kick his pants to the side Eric had already taken off his shirt and started working on Joe again.

Eric crawled forward pushing Joe slowly towards the bed. Eventually Joe landed on the bed and in a quick flash Eric jumped on the bed, took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Now both were nude and very hard. Eric laid Joe back against the bed their eyes glaring at eachother. Eric gave Joe a wide grin before flipping around and going down on Joe again.

Joe didn’t waste any time either. He went straight to work attempting to deep throat Eric. While Eric was nowhere near as large as Joe’s big dick, he was not puny either. Joe tried to take the whole thing in, but his gag reflex would not allow him. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn’t “open” his throat. It also didn’t help that Eric was being such a distraction.

Joe decided to just go for what he knew and started tongue bathe Eric until he gave it another try. After some time had passed, an idea hit him. It was like those sword swallowers, you had to align your throat.

So Joe angled his head a little differently and made another attempt. This time it went right down his throat with just a minor amount of effort. Joe couldn’t believe how hot this was. It was even more amazing when he got the whole thing down. He pressed his nose against Eric’s balls and tried to take in a whiff of his musk, but found that the air didn’t do very far with a cock blocking his throat. He soon taught himself how to alternate his throat with dick and breathing.

Joe couldn’t believe how hot this was. Eric was doing great work on him, but he was also quivering every time Joe too the entire length down his throat. It was so intense to have this power: the power to make Eric a cocksucker and also the power to make his body ache. It was too much and, Joe finally felt his body tense up right before his cock exploded into Eric’s mouth. As soon the seed entered Eric’s mouth he erupted as well and soon both mouths were doing their best to take in as much juice as they could.

When they were both done they laid there panting for a few second until Eric noticed the time. “Crap, I’m going to be late for practice. Thanks for letting me taster you bro. Let me do it some other time, ok? Eric ran around the room, flounding around trying to get his clothes on and grabbed his gym bag and left.

Joe lay on his bed for a little while longer. He couldn’t believe the curse actually worked. He couldn’t believe how hot it was to be able to control someone like that. Without putting on any clothes, Joe walked over to his computer and pulled up the e-mail with the curse in it. He skipped past the warnings again and went down looked at the descriptions. Reading more closely he found more details that he hadn’t picked up before. It explained that everytime Eric sucked a dick he would get more addicted to doing it. It also explained that the curse would slowly give knowledge or instincts on how to give a blow job, which is probably how Eric knew how to deeptroat him. Each time he took a dick his knowledge would expand with his desires.

Joe then went back to the website to look up some other curses. He wanted to see if there was something else he could throw at Eric. This time it wasn’t about any notion of revenge, but the erotic feeling of power he had over him with the curses.

He found one he really liked and this time came up with a plan. It would be alittle tricky and he would need to make a purchase, but it should be able to work. Soon after applying for the curse he left his room to make a purchase off of campus and by the time he arrived the e-mail had been sent with the instructions. Within the hour the new curse was cast. During the entire time he was performing the ritual Joe had a hard on and couldn’t wait to set his plan in action. This was going to be fun.

While be was anxious to get into his plan, Joe had to wait two days. This curse seemed to take longer to react, according to the instructions, and it gave him more time to plan things out. It wasn’t the greatest plan, but the curse should handle out the awkwardness that would normally ensue.

So two days later Joe was in the room watching so television when Eric came into the room.

”How was you’re date with Alica?”

“It was ok,” Eric replied curtly.

“So why are you home so early?”

”Well she got pissed at me. She tired to go down on me, but she still sucked, and not in the good way. I tried to give her some pointers and then she got pissed off. I guess you’re a lot better at than she is.”

“Ouch. You should be careful not to get her too mad, or else she’ll want to do something REALLY adventurous.”

”Um, how is being adventurous a bad thing again?”

”Well, you see Alica gets pissed off often and when she does she likes releasing her anger by fucking and being on top.”

“You mean like riding?”

“No I mean by putting on a strap on and fucking you up the ass.”

”Really? No way, not Alica. Stop pulling my leg.”

“I’m serious. But don’t worry it actually does feel REALLY good.” Of course this was a lie, but Joe was happy how the conversation was moving. Soon he’d have Eric right were he wanted him.

“I think you’re shitting me,” Eric said with a little bit of a chuckle.

“Here I’ll show you.” Joe got up from the couch and opened up a drawer. Inside were all the pieces for a strap on. “She left this here the last time. But she used to fuck me with this.”

”No way! Doesn’t that hurt.”

“Nah, it actually feels really really good. I still even use it on myself sometimes.” Another lie, but it wouldn’t be much longer now.

“Wow.” Eric seemed a little taken back. Still his eyes were transfixed on the fake penis in Joe’s hand.

“Yeah, you should try it.” Joe threw the toy over to Eric you caught it.

”You mean now?” Eric looked at the toy. There wasn’t any sign of repulsion from his eyes, but rather curiosity.

“Sure, I mean since Alica will probably do use it on you eventually anyways, you may as well get used to it. And it does feel good to.”

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try.”

Joe was thrilled again. The allure of power swept over him. The curse was working to make Eric very suggestible and now he was going to learn something new about himself. Even now he was shaking off his clothes and lying back on his bed, all the wile inspecting the phallic object in his hand.

“I’m sure you’ll learn to love it.” Joe said handing Eric some lube.

Eric slowly ran the lube up and down the dildo slowly with his hand. Joe couldn’t help but notice that he saw Eric’s tongue licking the edge of his own lips in anticipation.

“You should probably go slowly and start off with your fingers. Lube yourself up in your hole first and put the thing in after you get two or three fingers in inside easily.”

Eric did as he was told and slowly put one of his finders up his hole. “That’s not so bad,” Eric said. He soon put a second finger in and “Oh” sound. “It actually feels weird, but in a good way. I like the feeling of my fingers in there.”

Eric’s hips started to buck as he started move his fingers in and out of his ass. His head tilted back as his throat let out a playful growl.

“You’re right this does feel good.”

“Just wait til you put that thing in you. You’ll be a whole new person after that.”

Eric looked over at the item beside him. The light shined off the well lubed dildo. He looked for a brief period of time, all the while continuing to finger himself. He finally lifted the object and put it near the entrance of his hole.

“You’re going to need to open up first. Relax, and push out so you’re hole opens ups,” Joe advised. Joe himself was dripping with anticipation. He couldn’t wait to see Eric put it inside of him.

Eric took his roommate’s advice and found that the toy went in much easier than he had originally expected. He relaxed and slowly pushed the item inside of himself. His breath became heavy and his mouth stayed wide open, but not from pain, rather from disbelief of the pleasure he was feeling. He kept pushing the item in until the base was pressing against his hole.

“Oh my God, this is so HOT!” Eric screamed. “You weren’t kidding about this were you?

“How bout you try this now,” Joe said with an evil grin, “Close your hole tight when you try taking it out. “

Again Eric took the advice, but this time he moaned so loud it sounded like he was being tortured. “Man that feels so good. I never thought…Oh God…hMMh.”

Soon Eric started moving the fake penis in and out of him. His pace started slow, but eventually it quickened. His moans would change between long moans of delight to high pitch squeals sounding like he was having an overdose of pleasure.

Eventually Eric came out with a plea. “Joe, please help me out. I want in faster…in harder, but my body. It’s too much. “

Joe just smiled. “Sure, anything to help you Eric.” If anything he want Eric to have a good time. Cause after this he’d be wanting a lot more afterwards.

He moved over to Eric hand took the toy from Eric’s hands. While the dildo was hard to hold, it slipped into Eric so easily. There was just a brief amount of friction, but otherwise the lube worked to make the motions as careless as possible.

Joe changed the speed of the trusting and made sure it was nice and rough. Eric mean while kept on moaning and screaming for more. His fingernails were digging into the pillow that was resting his head when they weren’t holding up his legs. His dick was so hard but he didn’t touch it. It leaned up against his abs leaking precum profusely.

Soon Eric switched to his knees, allowing his ass to be totally exposed to Joe. During the switch Joe had taken the toy out of Eric and now batted it against Eric’s ass. Joe started to place the dildo by Eric’s entrance, but pulled it away at the last second, slapping it against Eric’s ass. Joe continued to do this awhile and knew how it was affecting Eric.

“Stop it man. I need it in me. Please.”

”Oh come on. Just a little longer and then you’ll get what you want.”

”Please I need it now. Put it back in me. I need it.”

Eric went on with his pleas for a while until Joe finally relented. When the fake penis finally did get back inside, Eric let out a sigh of relief. The pillow he had sunk his face into soon muffled his screams. Eric tried taking the item from almost every angle imaginable. He didn’t want to stop. Only occasionally would he stroke his dick, but never any longer than a few strokes. Joe wasn’t sure why, but he could at least tell that Eric was enjoying himself immensely.

It wasn’t after some time did Eric made another request. “Joe please. I want to feel the real thing. Please, fuck me.”

Joe knew this request would come sooner or later, but he was surprised to hear it so quickly. But he made a deal with himself. He wanted Eric to really want it. Besides he had to put limits somewhere.

“Sorry Eric, but I’m not going there, so don’t ask again.”

“Please I need it.” Eric said while wiggling his meaty ass.

“No can do. Look, I’m not interested and I’m actually getting pretty tired now. I guess this took a look more out of me then I would have guessed. I’m going to go to bed now. If you want to keep using the toy feel free to help yourself anytime.”

With that Joe turned away and went to bed. Joe really was tired. He was also in fact not interested in fucking his roommate. What he really wanted to do was to make his roommate a cock whore. The more recent curse made Eric love to take it in the ass. He was also well trained in cocksucking from his prior curse. All he needed to do was break from his reliance on Eric and he would be slutting up the campus with any guy that would give him cock. So denying Eric his own meat would encourage him to start looking elsewhere and start his new life. Yes everything was according to plan.

Of course it was rather difficult to fall asleep while Eric spent most of the night fucking himself silly with the silly dildo.

The next morning Joe woke up to find Eric still in his bed asleep. He was lying on his stomach still in the nude, which was uncommon for Eric. The dildo was still planted in him. The boy must have exhausted himself and passed out.

As much as he would like to stay and make sure that Eric started searching for other cock ,he had class to go to and find some people he promised to meet. So Joe left the room for most of the day. When he did get back Eric wasn’t in the room. Joe thought that maybe he had actually found a nice guy to screw him over.

This wasn’t the case for an half an hour later Eric returned to the room with two shopping bags.

“Hey there.” Eric said with a wide smile. “I wanted to thank you for the last week and for everything you taught me and let me do. Most guys wouldn’t have wanted to do half that stuff. And also sort of a thanks for not telling anyone. So I got you some presents.”

Joe was taken back. He wasn’t expecting this.

“I didn’t know what to get at first. I mean what do give someone for letting you suck them off or teach them anal play, but I came up with this. Here.” Eric handed off the bag to Joe.

Once he saw what was inside Joe knew that Eric had been to the store where he had picked up the strap-on kit. Inside was a long, but slim but plug, a relatively average size dildo in the shape of a penis and a long double-ended dildo, where one side was smooth and the other rigid with bumps and curves.

“I felt kind of bad since I was hogging your toy. And you said you enjoyed using yours so I thought I would buy you some. I also got myself some so I don’t have to keep barrowing from you.”

Joe didn’t know how to react. Eric intentions were good, but the whole situation was a little awkward. Not knowing what to do, Joe just let the words come out of his mouth. “Thanks. That’s really cool of you.”

“Why don’t you open one of them up and we’ll celebrate.”

“Um you mean right now.”

”Yeah, I’ll take one of mine out as well. I want to make sure you use your gifts.”

”I don’t know…”

”Oh, come on. We both have sucked eachother off and you watched me do it all last night. You said you enjoyed doing it so lets just have some fun.”

Joe wasn’t sure what he should do. He didn’t want to be caught in a lie and he couldn’t see a way out. He decided he would play along and see how things play out.

“Um, fine I guess. I’ll use the but plug for now.”

”Excellent. Here I bought some more lube. Which one do you think I should try first?” Eric opened up the other bag, which was filled with more toys. Joe was a little upset. Eric was supposed to want the real thing, but instead he was supplying himself with a collection of toys to handle his new needs.

“Why don’t you try that realistic looking one,” Joe recommended.

“Cool, lets get these things rolling.”

The packages were soon opened and both boys undressed. Joe was more than a little hesitant. He had to fake that he enjoyed using dildos for a while. The more he thought about it, Eric might want to make this a common thing. Could he keep this thing up until he found a way to direct him to get his needs elsewhere?

Eric wasted no time in getting his new toy out, lubed and in him. It seemed like no time at all that he was gleefully squirming with his ass filled. Joe looked at Eric and thought that maybe it wouldn’t be that bad. Eric sure seemed to take pleasure out of it. Why not give it a try. Who know it could be fun.

With his doubts put on hold Joe looked at the toy in his hand. The butt plug was about 5 inches long and ribbed one on side and bumpy on the other. He lubed it up and started to finger himself. The feeling was surprisingly nice and pleasant. He put his second finger in and found it was a little tougher getting around the ring at his entrance.

Joe then felt something. He had brushed pass it. Something, somewhere inside of on him. It felt wonderful. Better than that…there wasn’t a word for it. He let out of low moan and got his third finger inside. He was ready now.

Joe, without any reluctance, plunged the pug inside him. It did feel really good. It felt right to have it in him. He started to think that maybe doing this with Eric for a while wouldn’t be so bad.

Joe looked over at Eric. He wasn’t holding back at all. Even with his larger toy he was able to ride up and down without any difficulty. Joe though it was hot to see Eric get so into it.

Soon Joe paid less attention to Eric and more attention to what was going on in his ass. The sensations seemed to take over and the faster he went the more powerful they felt. The harder he pushed the more intense the feelings became. Joe barely noticed the sounds coming out of him were starting to overcome Eric’s screaming.

All Joe cared about was the feeling of pleasure welling up in him. He didn’t even notice that Eric had stopped. He didn’t even see Eric move over to him. Eric crawled on top of him, but managed to not make any skin contact. At the time Joe had his eyes closed, when he opened them and saw Eric hanging over him with a big grin on his face. Joe just lazily looked back at him, his body not moving any reaction to Eric, but keeping total focus on stuffing the butt plug inside of him.

“I see you’re enjoying you’re present. You weren’t kidding about liking to use your toy. Did you want to try something bigger?” Eric waved the double-ended dildo over his head. Joe simply nodded looking at the long thing and imagining it in him.

Eric wasted little time lubing the toy up and getting it inside Joe. He put the rigid side into him and went slow at first so Joe could get used to the extra length. But after a bit Joe was demanding for Eric to push it n harder. Eventually Joe got on his knees to Eric easier access.

Joe found it so hard to keep his body up. Even with all his physical training he was prepared for the convulsions of pleasure rushing through him. His hips would buck on instinct everything Eric gave the toy another thrust. Joe was lost, all he could thing about was the next thrust going in him.

But then Eric stopped. He didn’t take the toy out and the sensation was still pleasant, but no where near as intense as the trusting.

Joe looked up and asked, “Hey, why’d you stop?”

“Sorry dude. I just keep looking at this other end here and I can’t take it anymore. I need it in me.”

Joe looked around as saw that Eric was on his knees in the reverse direction inserting the other half of the dildo inside of him. Soon the two started pushing their asses back and forth almost as if having a tug of war battle with the dildo. The winner would claim a larger piece of the dildo inside of him.

While the trusting was less intense, Joe seemed to still be appeased. Eric still couldn’t resist putting something up his ass. Sooner or latter he’d get someone’s cock in him. And while the feeling was less intense the pleasure from having his ass filled was still present.

The two continued for a while Eric until got up and brought out one of the toys from his bag. “This one is from my collection, but why don’t you try it out.” It was a rather large one that was black and penis shaped. There was a suction cup at the end and Eric placed it on the wooden table in the room.

“You can try riding it, but while you’re on it, I want to make a deal.”

Joe looked at the giant dildo. He really did want it in him. Something that big had to feel amazing if he could get it in him. He’d agree to anything if Eric would let him use it and he let him know that, “Sure anything you want.”

Eric just smiled. Joe had tried to say it nonchalant, but Eric could see Joe’s want. I may have been that Joe didn’t see it, but his tongue was licking his bottom lip and his eyes seemed glazed over, never wavering from the big toy.

“Well since it is anything, I’ll just do it once you’re on this baby. Come one.”

Joe leapt off the bed leaving the double-ended dildo to dangle out him until he got to the table. The long toy was soon discarded onto the floor as Joe positioned himself over the table. This time Joe found it a little more difficult to get this toy in his ass. It wasn’t only longer, but it was wider. His hole wasn’t used to something of this size so he had to go down slowly. It seemed impossible that it could actually fit in him.

So slowly it was going in him. There was something about the challenge that was thrilling. Something impossible being accomplished by shear force of will. So hot. He moved up a little and moaned as a jolt of pleasure ran through his body.

Soon he moved away from the goal of getting it all in him. The task was a little harder than it seemed. With its thickness, it hurt a bit trying to force is all down at once. So instead Joe used what he did get in him. Joe moved up and down the rod like a pro. It was so much longer and so much better than the other two. So much more fun. With every rise, Joe would ride the toy harder and eventually he reached his original destination. The whole thing was in him and he to continue to move up and down the length.

Joe was lost in a new found sexual frenzy until something happened. That something was Eric deepthroating Joe’s stiff cock. Eric’s mouth felt amazing on his dick. Joe hadn’t realized how much it was demanding attention. He was so caught up in the pleasure from having his ass filled that he paid no attention his manhood.

Eric sucked on him only for a little bit, but soon got up and looked at Joe eye level.

“Sorry Joe, I thought I’d okay just blowing you, but I need you inside of me.”

”Eric, no…” Joe tried to plead. He didn’t want to fuck Eric. He was determined to have Eric go out and beg some other guy to take him.

“Well, you can let me ride you, or…I can take my toy away and just use it on myself.”

Joe looked at Eric with surprised. He didn’t want to stop and he knew Eric knew that. As a matter of fact Eric didn’t give Joe much of a choice. Knowing where Joe’s wants where, Eric climbed on top of Joe and slowly placed his ass over Joe’s dick. Joe’s head slipped inside the tight hole.

Joe didn’t say a word. He wanted his ass filled as long as possible, so if he had to entertain Eric so he could keep doing himself, he would. Joe watched Eric roll back his eyes as he impaled himself with his monster. He went down slowly, like Joe did just moments before.

But just as Joe had started, Eric also soon quickened the pace. Joe had to admit that Eric’s ass did feel good around his dick, but he probably wouldn’t want to make a habit out of it.

Soon both boys were riding their own dicks with rough vigor.

”Oh God, Joe,” Eric panted. “You don’t know how good this feels. How you feel. The real thing is so much better. There is nothing like it.”

Joe lost himself completely again. Seeing Eric lose himself combine with his own pleasure made him forget about being upset about the plan being ruined. Eric’s body was literally quivering. He wouldn’t be turning back now.

Eric rode faster and harder and Joe kept up pace with his own as well. It wasn’t long before Joe felt Eric’s body stiffen. After a few short scream and vulgar words were cried, Eric started to cum. He hadn’t seemed to touch himself at all, and his hands were actually keeping him balanced. Still the cum shot out of him in multiple bursts. Eric couldn’t believe the feeling, he felt he was going to explode.

Joe watched Eric quiver in ecstasy. The feeling of power swept over him and soon he let go of himself inside of Eric.

The two soon separated and went to their perspective beds and passed out.

When Joe awoken the next morning he couldn’t believe what had happened. It was pretty obvious that Eric had tricked him into fucking him. He was supposed to go out and find someone else, but apparently he hadn’t opened up that wall yet. But he’d fix that.

Joe soon found himself at the familiar website and was looking for the curse he wanted. It didn’t take long and soon the e-mail arrived in his inbox. The ritual was preformed within the next hour.

Joe looked over the curse. Eric would soon become a slut. A true slut. He was already a skilled cocksucker and would take it up the ass at any opportunity. But now his shyness would go completely out the window and he would seek men out constantly. His libido would be all consuming and soon nothing other than sex would matter. His sex drive would be maxed out and then some, leaving him up for fun multiple times a day. He wouldn’t be abashed or nervous about his encounters, but rather flaunt them and maybe do a few in public. His soul purpose would be to seduce and please other men, as many as possible.

There were some added perks into the curse as well. Pheromones would be secreted to lure men in his direction, gay or straight. Eric would have a fondness of tight revealing clothing to show off his tight body. Also it mentioned something about staying fit from just the sex. Joe thought it meant that basically, as long as Eric had sex, he’d be in prime shape. He had to admit he was kind of envious of that. At least Eric wouldn’t have any problems getting guys to help with his new oral and anal fixations.

It was when Joe was looking at all the details of the curse and found something called the Law of Threefold Return. It was some warning. Basically the idea was that if you preformed magic some divine being, or as the site kept referring, Goddess, made sure everything was in balance. If you preformed magic to hurt someone undeserving that the magic would find its way back to the caster.

So in other words, if someone placed a curse to make someone a cocksucking, bottom slut, then they would also end up being a cocksucking bottom slut. Joe processed all of this. After placing the first curse on Eric to enjoy sucking cock, Joe also sucked Eric, and enjoyed it. The same happened with the second curse and the anal play. Thinking of toys incidents, Joe found that his ass felt extremely empty. He REALLY enjoyed having his ass filled. He couldn’t help but think back to what Eric had said about a real cock feeling so much better. Joe wanted to know if that was true. After a few more lusty thoughts Joe went back to his original train of thoughts and looked back at the warning.

With this new curse, would he become a slut as well now? It made sense, Eric didn’t steal his girlfriend, maybe broke his trust, but nothing to deserve the right to lust after cock like he did now. Eric didn’t deserve to be turned into a slut, Joe had simply casted the cursed in a fit of power. Joe had paid the price for the last two curses, it only made sense that he would pay for the third.

Oddly enough, Joe came to grasp with the curse fairly calmly. Maybe it was the curse doing its work, or maybe it was a sort of apathy over the fact that nothing could be done now. More likely it was the distraction from his ass that kept Joe’s mind off the details. Right now all he could think about was how much he needed to be filled.

Joe started to think about cocks. All kinds cut, uncut, thick, thin, small, big, and especially big. Yep the curse was taking effect now. He wanted dick now, badly. Joe rose up from his chair and walking over to the bag that Eric had given him. He picked up the last unopened gift. It was a nice thick realistic looking dildo. The color looked like skin, the veins were detailed along the toy, and pair of fake balls were on the bottom.

In Joe’s mind it was almost like the real thing. He’d play with this now and then compare it later. But not much later. Joe stripped out of his clothes and lubed himself and the now unopened toy.

He didn’t plunged it into fucking himself right away. Joe decided to tease his body first. He rubbed the dildo along his abs. His cock grew harder and harder in anticipation. His large dick started to make its way up Joe’s abs leaving a trail a precum in its path. Joe rubbed his dick with the fake one letting the precum mix in with the lube. He started to notice how his ass grinding into his mattress. It didn’t it on its own, almost unconscious of Joe. His ass was even hornier than he was.

After a few more minutes of putting on a private show, Joe finally placed the dildo into his ass. A long sigh of relief escaped him. Soon a familiar pace was quickly started as loud moans filled the room.

Joe probably didn’t notice how his thoughts were different from the last time he used one of the toys. The prior thoughts were on the pleasure he was feeling. While the new ones didn’t deny the over whelming bliss, they also contained a much darker conscious side than was there before. Joe acknowledged how much he enjoyed fucking himself, but he also felt perverted for doing so. And that is what was turning Joe on.

Just the idea of himself, the big muscled well-behaved football player, was willing to let any guy take him completely. He was going to be one cock hungry jock.

Joe flipped from his back onto his knees. His face laid sideways of his pillow as he continued to attack his wanton ass. His mind slipped into fantasy about future guys taking advantage of him. “Yeah, fuck me,” Joe grunted out. The thought crossed his mind that some of his neighbors might hear him. It wouldn’t take much imagination to figure out what he was doing.

A wicked grin showed on Joe’s face. “OH YEAH! ITS SO BIG!” Joe screamed, “FUCK ME HARDER!!” He couldn’t believe how hot it felt to scream all that out. It made him feel…slutty.

This went on for a while until his dormroom door slammed opened. Joe continued to fuck himself, but turned himself to see who was at the door. He saw Eric making out with Randy Simmons.

Randy was someone you would describe as a total fag. He was gay and let everyone know it. He was crazy about politics and while he did sleep around a lot, he didn’t have the reputation for doing so. On the other hand he did have a reputation for outing guys in the closet. He had once slept with an aid to the local mayor and two days later Randy reported the incident to a couple of papers. It wasn’t just politics, there was a number of guys that were forced out of the closet by Randy.

Randy actually got off of sleeping with guys who tried to play straight. He had the looks that made it easy to seduce even the most bashful of hiding queers. He had sandy blonde hard cut short with a chiseled face. The guy looked like he was straight out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog. His clothing was always tight and showed off just enough skin to show off his lean muscular body.

Joe was looked over at Randy still in the arms of Eric. He couldn’t be any happier about Eric’s first seduction. Randy would make sure that the entire campus knew Eric was now gay and willing.

Randy looked over into the room and saw Joe playing with his toy. His reaction was that of much surprise. Randy’s usual firm and seductive posture faltered. “Oh, sorry. We didn’t mean to barge.”

Joe simply smiled and looked over at Eric. Eric also seemed to have a mischievous grin on him as well. “It’s no big deal, bro. The two of us mess around all the time. I’m sure we can have fun together. What do you say Joe?”

“Well you said a real dick felt better than these toys, so why don’t I find out.”

Eric pushed Randy into the room. Randy was still in shock. He had never expected Eric, the star baseball player to confront him, and so openly. Eric had walked up to him after class and asked him straight out if he wanted to screw around. He thought it was a laugh, but then he found that not only was Eric taking him to his dormroom, but also was fondling him along the way. But now he was here watching his football star roommate fucking himself silly with a fake cock. Now he was getting the chance to have a three-way with both these studs.

Eric took Randy over to the nude Joe. Randy couldn’t seem to take his eyes off Joe. Once he was in front of the exposed body Randy needed no coarsing to into crawling into the bed. His lips were soon ontop of Joe’s chest as he worked his way to the owner’s lips.

Joe allowed Randy’s tongue into his mouth and attacked Randy with his own. All the while Joe worked on taking Randy’s clothes off. It wasn’t much work since Eric was there to give him a hand. Once the two on the bed were completely nude, Eric started to remove his own clothes. By the time he was done he saw that Randy and Joe in a 69 position.

Randy was still ontop working feverously on Joe’s cock. Randy found that Joe had a huge dick. Even with all his experience he would not be able to get the whole thing down. Still it was fun to try.

He felt totally out of control with lust. There was something about Joe, no both Joe and Eric that was making him feverous with lust. Not that it really mattered. Right then all that mattered was living in the moment. He felt his ass glide up and down as his dick fucked Joe’s willing mouth. He then felt a tongue slide into his ass. It confused Randy at first since he felt Joe’s lips firmly, but he remembered that there was a third in the room.

Eric had buried his face into Randy. If Joe could have seen it, or not be so endeavored by the cock he was feeding, he would probably been surprised at what Eric was doing. He made Eric love to get fucked and to suck cock, but he had done nothing to give Eric an interest giving as rim job. Though he would probably find that Eric and he would find they had a lot of new interests. Their new fascinations would be fueled by whatever wants of the men they slept with.

Joe may never learn that secret, but he was starting to know more of Randy’s wants just then. Randy wanted to fuck him. He wanted to dominate the football jock. Joe inturn wanted hopelessly to be dominated now.

Joe soon found himself on his knees again with Randy behind him. “God, please fuck me,” Joe whispered out in a desperate plea. “I want you to fuck my ass. I never had a real cock in me yet. Please fill me. I need it.”

Randy didn’t hesitate. He didn’t hold back. He plowed into Joe and didn’t slow.

“Arrgh,” Joe screamed, gasping for air, “Eric you were right. It is so much better. The real thing is so much better.”

Randy still couldn’t his eyes or his ears. Joe was so willing. Most guys he had to do a lot of talking into letting him fuck them. Occasionally he got them stoned, but Joe not only did what he asked, he loved every minute of it. He couldn’t wait to tell his friend how much Joe Harrmen loved to take it up the ass.

Eric in the mean time was listening to Joe’s cries while feasting on the giant cock. Randy actually was amazed at his deepthroating abilities. He’d have to tell the campus about that as well. Eventually the three found themselves in a somewhat altered position. Eric was laying on his desk with his legs over Joe’s shoulders. Eric was taking Joe’s huge cock like a pro. All the while Randy has his cock still embedded in Joe.

It doesn’t take long for this scene to drive Randy over the edge. He pulled his cock out of Joe just in time for it to erupt onto Joe’s back. Eric in turn shots his load landing. The power is so powerful it shot onto Joe’s chest. Finally Joe took his out dick out of Eric and after a few strokes he exploded onto himself, his juice mixing in with Eric’s.

Eric looked at Joe. “Oh my god dude, you’re covered in cum. We need to take some pictures of this. Eric, who was still on the desk, threw his camera to Randy.

Randy looked up at the two roommates. “You really want me to take your picture like that?”

”Hell yeah!” Joe said with a certain amount of pride. “Not only is this hot being covered in jism, but it’s the first time I’ve been fucked.”

Randy took the pictures as Joe flexed. Soon Eric came over and started to lick up the mess. The flashes continued even as Joe took some scoops of the mixture and placed it in his own mouth. Randy was thankful that Eric’s camera had a large memory card, cause not long after the two started to take turns sucking eachother off.

After a while when Joe was playing with a toy while Eric was sucking on him, Randy got decided he had had enough for today. He had already taken over 500 photos and he’d need to go to his next class soon.

While he was sneaking out, Joe called out to him, “If you are ever up for some fun, just drop on by.” Eric didn’t even acknowledge Randy’s departure and didn’t move away from the dick in his face.

The pictures eventually made it through out the campus and even over some websites. Randy, as was his reputation, made sure everyone on campus knew the two jock roommates were horny fags. This obviously didn’t bother either of them, for while there were catcalls, there were also calls for playing around.

Eric and Alica broke up, since Eric was usually too preoccupied to answer her calls. He always seemed to be in competition with Joe in who could sleep with the most guys. Joe seemed to always have the advantage, but Eric never whined since he was still getting plenty.

Joe had an odd knack for not wanting to top. Many of the guys on campus wanted his huge cock inside of him, but Joe would usually decline. Eric eventually let it slip that Joe would fuck anyone as long as his own ass as filled, a tactic he was in common practice of using. Soon after Joe got offers for three-way and often present of anal toys, which made him more welcoming to the idea of being on top. In truth Joe wouldn’t of mind fucking, but he enjoyed the orgies and presents.

Eric and Joe remained roommates and constant sex partners. Both were kicked off their perspective teams. It was not from the fact that they were gay, but rather the school found out that they had participated in a couple of adult films. While the two would never admit they were dating, everyone on campus assumed they were a couple with a very open relationship.