The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tit Men

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MM, HU

Synopsis: A story about an ex and two boobs... In every sense of the word.

This story is fantasy and contains descriptions of sex and other adult situations. If you are not an adult, or those ain’t your kind of situations, then read no further. All persons, places, and events in this story are fictitious and any resemblance to existing persons, places, and events, past or present, is entirely coincidental.

This story is © Libertine. Please feel free to re-post as long as this attribution remains intact. And if you do decide to share my story, I’d love to hear about it!

All comments, compliments, and criticism are welcome at . Enjoy!

Cole would’ve been the first to admit that he never saw it coming. But he never saw it going, either; being compelled to forget an afternoon will do that. He’d been leaving for his busty new girlfriend’s house—her apartment number was 34D, appropriately—when Veronica called.

Veronica. The guilty little secret he wished would go away. Veronica, the ex who’d been just perfect, his mom could never understand why they hadn’t worked out. She’d been just perfect, except for the way she filled out her shirts.

If Candy had problems, shirt-filling wasn’t one of them. So Cole was heading over there, eager for a handful of Candy. At least, that had been the plan.

Veronica’s voice on the phone had dripped with so much sex Cole expected to be charged per-minute. All she wanted was for him to stop by and look at a drain she couldn’t manage to fix. Since her place was on the way and the concept of the damsel in distress was well-ingrained, Cole found himself ringing his ex-girlfriend’s doorbell.

And when Veronica opened the door, he almost fell right down her shirt.

“Holy shit!” Cole stepped inside, his eyes glued to the utterly unprecedented sight of Veronica’s chest. “What did you do?”

“Do you like the new me, Cole?” The voluptuous vixen that had somehow replaced his flat-chested ex cupped his crotch. Cole had, without realizing it, immediately hardened at the sight of her.

“Whoa... listen, this is great and all, but you know I’m seeing someone. In fact, I’m on my way-”

“Yes, Cole. I remember how you told me you and she just ‘clicked’, but you hoped we could still be friends.” She rubbed the stiff cock trying to hide beneath his thin slacks. “But at the moment, you’re over here, and you’re seeing me.

“And something tells me you like what you see. Don’t you?”

“Well... yeah.” In truth, Cole hadn’t looked away or even blinked since he’d come in. How could he? They were, in his conception of the female form, just perfect. Big and soft and round...

“...and perfect, Cole.” Veronica was tracing circles around her bottomless cleavage, boobs bouncing and heaving as she did. “And they’re all for you.”

She leaned in closer, tits spilling towards him as she squeezed them together. “I did this for you, Cole. Just for you. Because I knew you’d love them. Don’t you love them, baby? Please tell me you do.”

“For... me?” Cole gasped. “I, uh, well I... I love ‘em, baby. They’re...”

“Perfect, I know. Please show me how much you love them, Cole. Get your big stiffy out and stroke it for me, ‘kay? I wanna see that big, strong dick again so bad...”

At this point, Cole couldn’t very well say no; she’d slipped the open front of her top down so it held up her bare breasts, and she circled the stiff nipples with her delicate fingers. Fingers that she then plunged into her mouth and sucked on, making wet smacking sounds as she stroked them with her talented lips.

Cole’s cock barely had time to spring free of his fly before he was jerking it for all he was worth.

“Ohhh, baby. So hard for me, hard for my titties. Just take a good long look and imagine what I could do to you with them. My whole body’s here just for you, Cole, here for your pleasure...”

Veronica continued to alternate sucking her fingers and using them to fondle her magnificent breasts, making it impossible for Cole not to imagine what she suggested. She’d always given enthusiastic blowjobs, but he was a tit man and, after the novelty wore off, he’d wished he could get a satisfying titfuck for a change.

Well, he was close to being finished now, and she hadn’t even touched him. Man, it felt so good to stroke it for her, so good...

“...to stare, Cole, down, deep down into my cleavage. Imagine me wrapping them around your cock as I lick the tip, and you jizz all over me.

“Do you like to picture me all covered in cum, honey?”

“Uhhhh... uh-huh.” Her tits were all he could see, all he could think about while his hand slid mechanically up and down his rigid shaft.

Now she was lowering herself to her knees, going down in front of him, down, down, down... Veronica looked up at Cole, licking her lips, presenting her cleavage so he could slide between them and she could bounce her boobs up and down, up and down, up...

“...and down, Cole, deeper and deeper as you slide between my warm soft titties, it feels so good...”

“Ohhh... Uhhh... yeah...”

“You can barely hold on, can you? You just want to shoot it all out, let go of everything...”

Up and down, up and down, her luscious lips so close to the head of his cock.

“Want to spurt all your cum, all your thoughts, all your will, into me... Empty yourself out completely...”

And, with a groan that made her whole house shake, he did.

Veronica left Cole swaying on his feet, eyes glazed, mouth open, as she cleaned herself up. He didn’t even notice the long black dildo she carried as she returned, tapping it against the palm of one hand. In his mind’s eye, there was room only for her breasts.

“Can you hear me, Cole?”

Veronica held the dildo up at eye level, her tongue teasing the tip, leaving it wet and shiny. She smiled at him.

“I know you feel so good now, and it’s so hard to think of anything but my tits. I want to leave you feeling that way for a long time.

“So I just want to play a game of copycat, okay honey?”

He nodded. As she wiggled the dildo in front of her face with one hand, his hand floated up to mimic hers.

“That’s right. That’s a good boy. Start stroking yourself again, Cole, to make sure you get the rhythm right. If it helps,” she giggled, “you can think about my boobs while you do.”

As Veronica’s lips sealed wetly around the dildo and Cole made a big ‘O’ with his own, a warning tingle appeared in his head. Whatever the thought was, it was unpleasant—he was glad Veronica’s huge cans were there to help him ignore it.

Cole was getting big and stiff again as Veronica came closer. As he watched her pop the tip of the dildo in and out of her mouth, his tongue in time with hers as it flickered along the wobbling shaft, Veronica pulled something from her back pocket and slid it into the ring made by Cole’s thumb and index fingers.

He smelled rubber and, as he matched the bob of Veronica’s head, felt something firm and rubbery pass his lips.

The dildo she’d given him was bright pink. And bigger than hers.

Veronica was almost done demonstrating her masterful blowjob technique to her helpless mirror image when the doorbell rang.

“Ah! He’s here early. Okay, Cole, you just keep sucking.” He had dutifully popped the dildo out of his mouth when she did. “Instead of copying everything I do, you just keep practicing what we’ve been doing. Keep stroking... keep yourself horny, okay?”

He moaned as he slid the pink rubber back in.

“Now it’s time to play hide-and-go-seek, and the best place to hide is on your knees in the kitchen. And keep sucking and stroking, Cole, because whatever’s in your mouth now controls when you cum. Your dick isn’t going to go off until it does.

“But don’t worry, baby. It’s gonna feel better and better every minute until that happens.”

With Cole out of the way, his moans muffled by the dildo in his mouth, Veronica answered the door. She smiled at Cliff, who’d dated her for a year after Cole. Just like the man who’d preceded him, his hostility and suspicion was cut short by a glance at his ex’s new assets.

“I really can’t stay, Ronnie, but you said you needed help- Whoa!” Much taller than Veronica, Cliff had a plummeting view straight down into her cleavage. “Wow. You look great.”

“So, Cliff. On the phone, you said you were at your new girl’s place?”

“Huh?” He’d been gawking at her tits, brain turned off. “Oh, yeah! Debbie. She’s awesome-”

“I’m sure she is. Debbie Double-Dees, right? So you just... came straight from there?”

“Uh, yeah... And her name’s ‘Doubleday’, Ronnie-”

“Just to help me with my sink? That’s so sweet of you.”

“Eh. Don’t worry about it...” A slurping sound from the kitchen finally prompted Cliff to tear his eyes away from Veronica’s rack. “What the heck is that?”

“Oh, that’s just the drain. But we can worry about that in a minute. I wanna tell you a secret.” She moved closer, poking him in the chest, leading his eyes back down to her boobs. She prompted him to bend down so she could whisper in his ear. He didn’t need much encouragement to draw closer to her tits. They looked so big from there, so soft.

“I’m so glad you came over, I want to help you come over and over again.” Cliff flinched in surprise when she cupped his balls, but he sure as hell didn’t move away.

“Ronnie? Whoa! I’m happy to see you too, baby, but we-”

She reached into Cliff’s pants, past his thickening member, and palmed his package, circling the underside with her fingers. She remembered exactly how he liked to be pleasured—he had, after all, used to complain until she got it just right.

“Don’t talk, baby. Just enjoy it. Look at these big ol’ boobies, all yours to lay your head on, all yours to squeeze, to taste, to stare at.”

Cliff’s eyes were rapidly glazing over, his mind vanishing into a fog of pleasure. This was a hundred times sexier than the fuck he’d gotten at Debbie’s place.

“Yeah, Cliffy. Don’t think about stuff, just stare at my chest. You’ve never been able to keep your eyes off a big pair of tits, have you?”

“No...”

“That was a rhetorical question, silly.” She stroked his hair like she was soothing a pet, and tugged gently on his pants, still gripping his balls, leading him slowly towards the kitchen.

“Now you just keep staring at my boobs. Thinking only of my titties, Cliffy. I’m gonna give you the most wonderful surprise...”

Cliff could see nothing but Veronica’s breasts by the time she had him standing in the kitchen, and he was as hard as he’d ever been in his life. Cole, on his knees at her side, was in the exact same state. The kneeling man, thoughtless and motionless except for the relentless bobbing of his head, didn’t notice as she slid the dildo from his mouth and replaced it with something else.

Cliff definitely noticed as his throbbing dick was ensconced in something warm and wet, as someone sucked with incredible delicacy on the tip. If he’d known Ronnie could suck like this, and that she was going to upgrade her cup size like that, things might have been very different. The stunted thought process that his overwhelmed libido had left him could only imagine a scenario where Debbie and Veronica both stripped and got on their knees to service him.

“Ohhh...” Cliff moaned, “I think I’m gonna cum...” Standing beside him, Veronica smiled.

Cole’s dick was throbbing like it would pop right off as he ran his hand fruitlessly over the shaft. Unconscious of its true nature, he wished the pulsing, rigid thing filling his mouth would just do whatever Veronica had said it would do, so he could have some blessed release. He was imagining coating her tits with thick, white fluid, imagining her bringing each to her mouth and licking it all off, thanking him for the delicious treat, when she was speaking, very close by.

“You should cum, baby. So hot, so horny, so turned on by my tits... you should explode for me, empty your balls—and your mind - completely...”

There was an incredible groan, and the thing in Cole’s mouth spasmed and he was swallowing big gulps of something hot and sticky. The contents of his mouth were the last thing on his mind, though, as his own orgasm wiped away all conscious thought.

Cliff’s cock popped free from its confines as he staggered back against the kitchen table. He could only make animal sounds as Veronica led him to the couch in the adjacent room. He slumped into it heavily, drained.

“You just sit there and relax, Cliffy. A blowjob that good would tire anyone out. I’ll be right back.”

She helped Cole to his feet and then to a seat beside Cliff. Her ex-boyfriends, pleasured and mesmerized, could only watch and moan softly as she began to strip.

Veronica cupped her boobs and thrust her chest forward as she slid her nipples into view. Soon both perfect globes were exposed, and she was squeezing them around her black dildo, sending the boys into moaning fits as they imagined the firm, soft flesh wrapped around their dicks.

“You’ll be going soon, boys. But first I want you to get real familiar with your new obsession. From now on, you’ll never be able to cum without thinking of my tits. No matter where you are, who you’re with, it’ll be these puppies that really get you off. And you don’t need to worry about remembering that: you’ll just start thinking ‘titties titties titties’ right before you cum.”

They moaned in response, getting stiff again as she continued to manipulate her boobs.

“I didn’t mean right now, guys. Right now you’ve both gotta get dressed, and get on with what you were doing. And you’re not gonna remember me showing you my tits, or anything that happened after. You’ll just remember helping me fix the sink. But whenever you think about me from now on, well, you know what’ll come to mind.”

And the boys, their minds enslaved by the awesome power of Veronica’s enormous breasts, obeyed to the letter.

Cliff lay in bed that night, exhausted. He wasn’t sure why—sure, Debbie had taken him for a ride, but that wasn’t usually enough to wear him out. And Ronnie’s sink had turned out to just have a loose valve—he’d fixed it with a wrench and been on his way in five minutes. But man, he was pooped.

Thinking about Ronnie, though, was getting him worked up. God, that girl had a great rack. He started to build a fantasy, as he slid out of his boxers, about Ronnie and Debbie getting each other naked, huge mounds pressed against each other as they made out for his enjoyment. It was funny, though: Cliff was usually such a visual thinker, but there was someone else in the scene he imagined, someone whose hands and mouth stimulated his cock, whose face he couldn’t quite bring to mind.

No reason to waste time worrying about that, though, as he lay back and enjoyed the daydream.

Candy had finally acquiesced to Cole’s request and was lying on the bed, playing with herself while Cole frantically fucked her tits. He’d been going for minutes when the strangest thought entered his head: Veronica, naked, dancing for him. God, her tits made Candy’s pale in comparison, but Cole supposed he should be grateful for what he had-

“Ohh! Ver- Verrrry... Very good!”

“Did you like that, baby?” Candy nudged him so he’d quit straddling her chest. “Great. Why don’t you get me a washcloth?”

In the bathroom, Cole shook his head at himself in the mirror. Very good? Who shouts that when they cum? At least he’d dodged a major faux-pas. He’d never come that close to yelling an ex’s name in bed before.

But, man, that Veronica...

Hunting for washcloths, Cole came across a bottle of mouthwash and paused. He did have kind of a funny taste in his mouth, something linked with his memory of Ronnie, and her awesome tits... Ah, what the hell, he thought as he uncapped the bottle. Freshening up before he went back to Candy couldn’t hurt.