The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Reader, to fully appreciate and enjoy this story, pay close attention to every detail. Visualize the setting in every way, and lose yourself in the words.

To Be Nothing

He wanted to be nothing. To only feel and hear and smell and see. He wanted to leave the flesh behind and be only sensation. That was what he told me. He seemed so sincere, so hungry for human touch and contact. What else could I do?

I looked across the table at my lunch date. I was quite attracted to him, although my criteria for attractive was far from the norm. We had met online and found that we shared many interests, including hypnosis. He did seem to be a lot more involved than I was, more into the practical. For me, trance was a mystical thing, a blending of minds, something tangible to my brain and thrilling to my soul. To him it was rules and guidelines and pat inductions. But still, I found him so very attractive. Bearing this in mind, I had begun my work immediately when we met. That first handshake had been firm and friendly, but the fingertip sliding down the inside of his wrist had been completely to establish my intentions. His subconscious got the message if his conscious didn’t. Lunch went very well. I kept sneaking in little caresses whenever I could. He tried to ignore them as best he could. We ate and we talked and we flirted a bit, settling to serious conversation in the end. Finally I had had enough.

I looked at his so sincere face as he rattled on about Erickson and other names I had no knowledge of, and made my decision. Breaking into a diatribe about quantum something or other, I spoke. “So would you care to come over some evening for a bit of relaxation, perhaps for dinner or something?” He stopped in mid-word, some three syllable thing that I had no interest in whatsoever. “Why yes, yes I would like that..,” yanked from formal lecture mode, he almost stuttered. “If you don’t think it is too soon?” “Well, I trust my instincts, so how about Saturday night around seven?” I lowered my voice to make him lean closer, looking up at him from half lowered eyelids fringed with thick blond lashes. I knew my green eyes were one of my best assets. I saw him inhale slightly deeper as my perfume reached him, dark and spicy. It was my favorite, almost animal in its scent. I wore only a small amount so that only those very close could feel its impact.

“Th-that would be nice, shall I bring anything?” there was that lil stammer again so boyish and appealing.

“Just be there, dress comfortably, I am very casual at home” I almost chuckled as I spoke. As if he would be dressed at all for very long.

“See you at seven then sweets,” I actually purred. The effect was instantaneous, pupils dilating slightly and body wilting. This would be easy. If I remembered even half what he had told me in our many online conversations, I could give him his wish and enjoy myself at the same time. I was a very touchy feely person with a fetish for aromatherapy and trance music, with Enigma being my favorite. For this night though, I decided to use “Conjuring the Number Seven” by Mannheim Steamroller. Played softly, it had a very hypnotic effect on me and traditional trance music did not seem to fit this person.

I began to set the scene early in the evening. I decided to leave all electric lighting off, using only scented candles for illumination. I chose a blend of sage and lavender with a touch of patchouli for the candles. I needed something that would work well with the massage oil I planned to use. In the center of the floor I placed a large clear plastic basin of water, and floated a dozen or so red carnations and a few leaves in it. Surrounded by candles, it glowed as if magical. To soften the scents a bit, I lit one vanilla candle in each corner of the room, just enough to awaken a sense of hunger in my victim.

I scattered large loosely filled pillows at random intervals around the room, warm colors of butterscotch gold and caramel brown, velvet and satin and soft as clouds. A body sized pillow of sink-down-in feathers in burgundy velvet that begged to be touched. It was very important to keep the colors dark and sensual and blending with the scents. The deep pile of the cream colored carpet set the fabrics glowing and picked up the light like the surface of a soft summer moon.

I filled carved wooden bowls on a carved wooden tray with almonds and cherries and figs. I prepared another tray of exotic cheeses in small cubes and several kinds of salty olives and very hot tiny peppers. A chilled bottle of very dry white wine completed the menu nicely, or maybe several bottles. It was to be an evening of contrasts and sensations, and I did not want to ignore the sense of taste.

It was nearly six thirty when I finally went to set my personal trap. A quick shower with scented body wash, a quick body splash that matched the massage oil, and a touch of gold dust to my shoulders, and I was ready. I slipped into a very sheer cocoa brown chemise that ended just above my knees and fastened a long gold chain with a crystal teardrop and inch long around my neck. The crystal hung almost to my navel, calling attention to the fact that the chemise, which was open to the waist, was held in place only by firm breasts and erect nipples. I painted my full lips with a dark brown lip-gloss and surveyed the results of my efforts. It was good.

The knock on the door came at exactly seven, how anal! He had probably stood in the hall looking at his watch waiting for the exact second. This night should change all that.

I opened the door and stepped back, smiling up at him. Again I was reminded how attractive he was and how much I wanted this evening to be a success. “Come into my parlor,” I grinned. He replied “said the spider to the fly” I was delighted when he completed the nursery rhyme for me.

I led him into that “parlor” and watched his eyes bug out at the sultry sensuality of the room.

“Well, I wanted to make a special evening for you. And I did tell you I was into aromatherapy and relaxation.”

I kept my voice low and suggestive, seeing him fasten on the words “special” and “relaxation”. I watched as he unconsciously took a deep breath and relaxed. He inhaled again and closed his eyes and savored the scents.

“So, you like it?” I asked unnecessarily. “Very much,” came the reply. “And I think I am in for a very special experience, aren’t I?” “If you wish it to be so, yes” I replied. Time to begin.

I guided him to one of the pillows and told him to sit down. He sat, stiffly at first, but loosening up when I sat slightly behind him and wrapped my arms around him warmly. “Are you hungry?” I asked. He nodded already getting pulled into the spirit of the thing, not knowing what was really ahead. Gently, I pulled him back, until his head was in my lap. I poured a glass of wine, and carefully fed him a sip. The sparkle of the candlelight in the crystal glass was deepened by the liquid it contained. I began to feed him dinner, one item at a time, making sure to go from very sweet to very salty to very hot to bland. In between each food, more wine. The entire time I gently swayed with the music playing so soft it was almost inaudible. Soon I noticed he was breathing in time to the swaying of my body, chewing in time with it, his eyes becoming deep and dark.

“Feeling alright darling?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Wonderful, just a bit sleepy is all.” Came the slurred reply.

“Well just relax then and let me take care of you,” my voice dark and velvety, very close to his ear. I felt him nod against my thigh, followed by a deep cleansing breath, which made his body go loose. With soft pushes and gentle nudges, I got him over to the mattress and onto his stomach. Humming with the music, I stroked his clothing from his body; I don’t think he even noticed. I began to work.

Kneeling next to his shoulder, I reached around and began smoothing his eyebrows with soft warm fingertips, my touch as light as a feather.

“Feel how soft my fingers are, how soothing? Let them take away your stress, let all those tiny muscles around your eyes go limp and loose.”

I slid my hands down to caress his cheeks, palms flat to his skin, knowing the scent of my lotion was even now filling his head. I took one finger and outlined his mouth, moving slowly around the edge of his lips.

“Let your face relax, warm and soothing is my touch, tiny muscles around your mouth so soft, almost melting, jaw slack, lips comfortably slack. Let all stress leave you and enter me, feel my fingers pulling it out.”

I continued to stroke and caress his face for several minutes; humming softly and occasionally whispering relax. The candles burned lower and the room became very dim, the scent drifting around us like a seductive fog.

I sat back on my heels, poured some oil into my palms, rubbing them together to warm it, and laid one hand lightly on the back of his neck. He shivered at my touch. Slowly I began to rub him as if he were my cat, one hand on the neck the other slowly traveling his spine in small firm circles. I began to speak.

“Concentrate on the feel of my warm hands on your body, how good it feels, how it pulls the tension from you. Let all else begin to fade and dissolve. Let your mind slow down, thinking only of the smells and the touch and the sound of my voice. Feel my mind touching yours, a touch as real as that of my hands on your back. Smell the spices and the flowers blending into one dark seductive scent. Feel my mind moving over yours. Soothing. Calming. Taking control.”

“Feel my hands move over your body, let them relax you, melt into you. Let your mind stop thinking, no longer needing to worry, to make decisions. Only the feel of my hands exists. Only the sound of my voice is real. Let the scents and sounds envelope you like a warm blanket, safe and comforting.”

“Hear the sound of my breathing blend into yours, inhaling together, holding our breath together, absorbing the scents together, exhaling as one. Feel my heart beating so close to you, our heartbeats matching, becoming one, slowly beating, so very slowly together, becoming one.”

I warmed more oil and began kneading his shoulders, working out the knots as I spoke.

“Let me take all your tension, all stress, leaving behind emptiness and peace. Let my mind work with yours, become one with yours, dissolving into one mind.”

“No more you”

“No more me”

“Only us”

“One mind”

“One body”

“One entity”

“Us”

I slid my hands down his arms to the wrists, my body lying along his. I moved very slowly, letting him feel our breathing, our heartbeats. Very close to his ear I whispered.

“Feel all tension moving with my hands, down your arms to your wrists. Feel the emptiness left behind. Let my touch fill that emptiness, you are becoming nothing, a product of my touch, of my voice, nothing but pleasure and scents and music, your body relaxing into nothingness, replaced by sensation without thought, without purpose. Let your mind experience not analyze.”

I encircled his wrists with my hands, lightly restraining.

“Let go of all control, all will. Your mind knows it is safe to let go here and now. So safe and warm in the soft warm scented night. Feel the drifting of the smells take you with it. Swirling into the night, nothing but peace and contentment, mindless enjoyment brought to life. Let yourself drift bodiless deeper into the senses that are alive. Feel your mind far away, almost too far. No will to resist, only to accept, to feel, to experience.”

I laid my palms flat upon his, my breasts pressing into his shoulder blades.

“Feel my flesh on your flesh warm and smooth. Feel the rest of your tension flow out the palms of your hands and into mine. Feel my mind enclosing yours, melting it, making it so easy to let go. Drifting deep in sensation, quiet and empty. Content.”

I lay there, soaking in the atmosphere. I was drifting away myself, taking him with me. When I felt us both slowly spinning into nothingness. I decided it was time to finish.

I got to my knees, whispering as I did so.

“From this point forward, you will not need words, words have no meaning. ´

Only touch has meaning touch is all consuming, taking you deeper.

“Only scent has meaning, Scent fills your mind, controlling, enveloping”

.“Only music has meaning. Music is like a warm bath to lose yourself in.”

With those words, I fell silent. For hours I massaged his body, each muscle receiving individual attention. At some point I lost myself in him, just as he was lost in the nothing.

Reluctantly I pulled back. It would be so easy to just drift there forever, deep in relaxation, in sensation, in nothing. I took my hands off of my victim with great effort. Leaning close, I started to bring him back.

“Now is the time to return”

“Now is the time to become real again”

“Now is the time to regain yourself”

“Now is the time to live”

“Feel my hands slide up your body.”

“When I reach your face you will be completely awake, feeling renewed and wonderful and relaxed”

I slid my hands up the backs of his thighs.

“Feeling heaviness return, let your body become more real.”

Up to his shoulder blades.

“Aware of the softness beneath you, the air around you”

I moved my hands onto his shoulders.

“Remembering where you are, who you are”

I couldn’t resist one more caress. I touched the nape of his neck lightly, drawing my finger across it to make him shiver. Then I slipped my hands to his cheeks, cradling his face and feeling him come back completely.

“Awake now and complete”

He took one very deep breath and sighed it out. I smiled softly as he rolled over on his back. For a moment his eyes were still blurred, but clarity returned. He looked up at me and asked me what happened.

“You fell asleep, but I gave you that massage anyway.”

He stretched luxuriously like a cat in the sun after a long nap. Reaching up to bury his fingers in my hair, he pulled me down on top of him. We slept that way, neither needing any more than the other’s presence. It was the most peaceful sleep of my life.

To be nothing is a good thing, but to be together is better.