The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Topica Inc.

By: Zuralistic

(mc md mf gr)

Jenny sighed and leaned back in her hammock, enjoying the light breeze that swept in off the Caribbean ocean. Her husband Brad sat near her, sipping on a Corona as he read a news paper. They had been on the island resort for several days now enjoying a long over due vacation, and she could not think of any better way to be spending it than she was now. Brad, on the other hand, always insisted on trying to go out and do something active like parasailing or scuba diving. His idea of a vacation was an action packed week with constant activity from rise to rest. Jenny loved her husband, but she firmly had to turn down his excited requests. She had to deal with activity on a constant basis in the work world, and having a week to zone out in perfect weather was what she felt would be the most enjoyable way to spend time. She just wanted a nice time to relax, were she could sun bathe in the relative isolation of their beach house on the resort without other people around to constantly gawk at her.

Indeed that was a big problem for her, as she had a most stunning figure. Her body was in great shape due to her almost religious daily workout sessions. This didn’t keep her, however, from having a very voluptuously shaped body, with a fine round ass and a pair of quite magnificent C cup breasts. Her body was curvy, and the curves were in all the right places. When ever she wore her bikini out to the public beach or pool, she had to deal with every man within a mile staring at her and being forced to deal with dozens of petty pick up lines by would be suitors. Her pretty face with deep green eyes, framed by a long mane of fiery red hair, was nothing to shrug at either. Tanning her body to a golden perfection in combination with her red hair gave her an exotic allure which sealed her fate of constant harassment, and thus sealed her resolve to stay at the resort to relax rather than go out. Much to Brads building consternation.

As they relaxed the afternoon away, another couple came walking up to them.

Bill and Liz were friends of theirs back home, who they were delighted to find had coincidentally booked a beach house at the same resort as them. Liz, despite the tropical heat and humidity of the island, was wearing a pair of pants, tennis shoes, and baggy tee-shirt with her hair pulled back into a plain pony tail. Jenny sighed seeing this. While Jenny was proud of her body and always worked to perfect it, she only avoided showing it off so she wouldn’t have to deal with hordes of horny men. Liz was a stunning Japanese beauty, with flawless skin, a perfectly beautiful face, and a very athletically toned body. However, she was a deathly shy little thing, and went through great pains to never wear any clothing that would show off her body, as the current situation showed.

They had come by to say hello and so that Bill could tell Brad about a day trip boating cruise he had heard about. The company takes a small boat out to a nearby deserted tropical island for a day of fun activities like snorkeling, climbing, diving, and hiking. It was suppose to be a lot of fun, and the company even gave discounts for couples. Bill hadn’t gone yet, and wouldn’t have time to go for another few days, but he figured that Brad might be (rightly) interested in it. Jenny groaned inwardly to her self as she heard Bill go on and on to Brad, knowing this was going to lead to more arguments. Sure enough, after the couple had tramped off down to their own beach house, Brad began to talk excitedly about how fun it sounded.

“Brad, honey, I’ve already told you I don’t feel like ‘excitement’ during this vacation,” Jill began.

“But I’m going insane sitting around!” Brad interrupted. “There are so many fun things to do around here and yet we just sit around all day. The boat trip will be great fun, and you can have some privacy as it will just be the two of us and the crew!”

Yeah, and what do I do about the crew ogling me, she thought glumly. They argued back and forth for awhile, but Brad’s enthusiasm eventually won out, and Jenny finally gave in, though only on the grounds that the discount for couples made the price so cheep.

So the next day found the both of them down at the docks boarding the vessel that would take them out to the island. It was a decent sized craft, with a small cabin for equipment storage, and a good amount of deck space to walk around and relax on. On the side of it was painted the company logo of a flower Jenny didn’t recognize, with the words Topica underneath. They were introduced to the crew, which Jenny was sad to see consisted of two local black men. She had never been fond of the black members of society, and especially resented the local inhabitants of the island, whom she viewed as dirty and ignorant. She only tolerated them as help, and didn’t view any of them as being above that. One was introduced as Paul, the boats driver, and the other as Jimbo, who would help out with equipment. Both worked in the sun without shirts, pitch black skin covering some rather muscled torsos.

Seeing the two of them, she was glad she had come dressed covered up. Though she had agreed to come, she was going to make a point to Brad by not taking part in any of the activities. So she had dressed much like Liz had the day before, in long loose clothing that would hide her form. She still wore her bikini underneath, in the event she decided to do some tanning on the boat, but now seeing the two crew men, she was sure that wasn’t even going to happen. She wasn’t going to put on a peep show for those two grubby locals.

Then the third crew member came aboard, and they were introduced to Dominique, the head instructor and guide in charge of activities. She was quite a sight to behold. Very tall at 6 feet, with a very slender build, her body had not an ounce of fat on it, and her milk chocolate skin looked enticing over those well toned muscles. She wore only a tight Speedo top and bottom, which showed off her fabulous abs and endless legs. Her high cheek boned face made her quite the exotic beauty, of which even Jenny had to jealous of. Her breasts were only B cup range, but still looked fabulous and jutting on that tight slender body. Jenny glanced over at Brad, who was quite pointedly not looking at Dominique. She had never had reason to be suspicious of Brad before. He had a very nice body himself (how else would he have gotten somebody like Jenny), yet had never shown any interests in the bevy of attractive women who tried to pick up on him, and had always remained loyal. After all, he had Jenny, how could he do much better? Still, had this trip not been spur of the moment, she might have suspected ulterior motives to the trip after seeing Dominique.

They were presented with a pair of overly long liability releases they had to sign before the trip. Neither of them bothered to read the lengthy documents, and signed them right off, figuring it was just the usual run of the mill liability mumbo jumbo. The boat took off and traveled about an hour to reach the small island off the coast. It was, as usual, a warm day out, and refreshments were provided to them along the way in the form of sweetened water. The bottles had the same flower and Topica logo on them as the boat. Jenny and Brad were quite amazed at the wonderful taste of the water. It had a scent and taste that was somewhat citrusy, which Jenny could only describe as tasting like lemonade, yet not. It was very refreshing, and both of them were half way down their second bottle when they arrived off the coast of the island and anchored.

Dominique explained there was a beautiful reef under the water here, and that the first activity was snorkeling. “Go have fun Brad, I’m staying right here,” Jenny stated smugly as she plopped down on a chair. She pulled out a book she had brought along and became engrossed in it. Sighing, Brad walked over to the other side of the boat were Dominique proceeded to help him into his gear and explain to him the basics of what he needed to know in her sing song voice. Brad was happy his wife was ignoring him for once, as Dominique continually brushed her near naked body into him she helped him strap on his equipment. It was worst after they were in the water and she led him around, always coming in close to hold is arms to direct him around the water. While he had never ever thought about cheating on Jenny, he did find himself enjoying the feel of Dominique’s skin as the session went on. He found it increasingly difficult to hide his erection. Maybe it was just as well that Jenny decided to be a spoil sport.

Back on the boat, Jenny continued to read and drink, finishing off another bottle of sweet water. She was feeling more relaxed and happy now for some reason, her previously sour mood lessened somewhat. Glancing around she noticed that Jimbo and Paul both glancing at her side ways while they busied themselves around the boat. She also couldn’t help but notice a rather large bulge in each of their shorts. Hmm, so they like what they see do they? The nerve of those men, they should know their place, which would never be around a white women like her. Smiling slyly, she decided she would give those workers a bit of show to really rile them up. Tease them a bit and let them see exactly what they can never have.

“Hmm, maybe I will sun tan a bit,” she said out loud to catch their attention. She kicked off both her shoes then reached down and slowly pulled her shirt up over her head, letting her bikini clad tits fall out with a series of jiggles. Standing up, she flung her T-shirt off to the side and unbuttoned her pants. She slowly bent over and slid her pants down her legs, making sure to aim her curvy behind towards the side of the ship the men were at, going so far as to sway her ass back and forth. She stood up straight again and stepped out of her bunched up pants, put her hands behind her and arched her back as though she were stretching out. This motion jutted her tits outwards and made them look as thought they threatened to burst out of their bindings.

As a matter of fact, they almost DID pop out it felt like. Jenny noticed her titties, err, breast had felt even perkier than they usually did today. Had her bikini shrunk slightly? In any event, it helped out in her current endeavor, as she turned around and caught both men stopped in their tracks staring at her. They jumped and turned their heads and started working on imaginary problems, as if nothing had happened. Giggling, she reached up and let her hair fall out of the bun she had put it in, shaking it out in a wild flay of fiery red wisps (a motion which sent her breast to another dance of jiggles) to complete the full effect.

Finishing this, she walked over and sat back down in her seat smugly. She opened up another bottle of sweet water and had almost finished it off when she heard her husband and Dominique coming back. He pulled himself up into the boat and looked over at her quizzically. “I thought you said you weren’t going to sun tan?” She noticed that he too had a conspicuous bulge in his pants. She must indeed look pretty hot right now if he had a hard on so fast after seeing her. Dominique pulled herself up behind him and swayed over to the cabin.

“Well, you know, I figured this trip might as well not be a TOTAL waste of time, and I can work on my tan some more.” She explained.

“Well, it’s too bad you didn’t come,” he continued, “the view down there was really amazing! So many beautiful fish and coral growths, it was quite the sight to behold.”

“Well, the view up here was quite the sight as well I should say,” she smiled slyly at him. Brad just looked at her confused, then walked over and got himself another bottle of water.

The boat took off again and headed around to the southern part of the island, where they were informed that cliff diving would happen next. Jenny paced around the boat a little more while her husband was busy listening to Dominique’s instructions on what to do. She had enjoyed teasing the men so much she wanted to keep at it, to see how much she could drive them crazy. The thought actually gave her a bit of a thrill. She was so excited and intent on finding more ways to tease the men that she didn’t really notice how Dominique always had her body pressed up against Brad as she showed him the motions. She bent down to look through her bag, timed perfectly to give Jimbo an amazing view of her cleavage, causing him to walk into the wall of the cabin. “Oh, I seem to have forgotten sun tan lotion, do you guys have any by chance?”

Jimbo cleared his throat and said, “Yah, we have some in the cabin.”

She walked by him, ever so slightly brushing her arm against his side.

She walked into the cabin right as Paul was ducking out real quick to get something outside. They met in the doorway. “Oh, pardon me,” she giggled, squeezing by him in the narrow doorway, and in the process, brushing her bikini clad tits up against his bare chest. She smiled and walked over to where she saw a bottle of sun tan lotion sitting on a shelf, marked with the same Topica logo as everything else. She turned and again met Paul at the doorway, who had chosen that moment to go back inside, in what was too perfect of timing to be coincidence. They repeated the squeezing past event again, only this time Jenny made sure to step in closer so her tits really mashed up against him this time. In doing so, she could also feel his very hard erection through his shorts pressing up against her stomach, which sent a thrill through her. She walked on giggling to herself. Oh, the things the poor bastards must want to do to her, she thought to herself smugly.

She sat down on a chair and started to rub the oil on her self. The oil, she was happy to find, smelled just as the water she had been drinking did. Only this had a much stronger and more overpowering scent, as if it was much more concentrated. She smoothed it over her skin and found she enjoyed the sensation. The oil really seemed to soften up her skin. She was somewhat startled to find that by the time she had finished rubbing it across her arms, the layer she had put on her legs already seemed to have absorbed into her skin. She was starting to feel really happy and giddy at this point however, and it didn’t really seem to be important to her.

The boat stopped yet again and a small raft with a very small motor was lowered over the side. Jimbo explained that, as there was no dock near by, they would have to take the raft to shore. Dominique sprayed herself with something and then she and Brad set off on the boat for the nearby cliffs. Brad had asked again half heartedly if she would come, but Jenny happily replied she wanted to relax and tan. She laid down again, with a bubbly feeling head and more giddy than she had ever been. She breathed in heavily and took in the sun, feeling really happy, relaxed, and more than a little horny. She was really enjoying teasing those poor men to death. A mischievous thought crossed her mined. If she was driving them to distraction with what she had done already, imagine what damage she could do if she gave them a REAL show.

Standing up, she loudly proclaimed, “Well, I guess I had better start to do something about these tan lines!” She reached around behind her and pulled loose the knot to her bikini strings. Her top completely popped off with a slightly audible snap, jerking the men’s heads around in a most satisfactory manner. Slightly shocked herself, she wondered how her luscious love melons had pushed out so much. In fact her tits stood up rounder and prouder than ever. Like any woman with a bust her size, her tits had a natural sag to them. Now, however, they stood out straight and firm, completely defying gravity. Her ruby red nipples were hard and engorged as never before, sticking sharply off the end of her great melons. She gave them a shake to send them into a jiggling dance and giggled at the men, “Ooh, that feels better.” She reached down and pulled one of her titties up to her mouth, giving her nipple a lick and winking over at the men, who were not even trying to pretend they weren’t watching anymore. Her nipples felt as though they could cut ice, and the lick she gave it sent a jolt of pleasure through her. They seemed really sensitive today.

Bending over, she pulled off her bikini bottoms, and flung them off to the side, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy. “Cant have any tans lines now, can I? Hee Hee!” She giggled. She laid a towel down on the floor and stretched out on it, laying on her chest. She laid there for a little while, then decided to up the ante on teasing them. “Could one of you boys be a big strong helper and rub some lotion on to my back,” she asked over her shoulder slyly. Without hesitation, both men came over. Jimbo poured out a needlessly heavy amount of oil all over her back and began to firmly massage the oil into her already golden tanned skin. Paul did like wise to her legs and moved up to caressing her ass. Their hands felt dreamy, and her whole body was beginning to tingle from the oil. The feel of their hands on her skin brought tingles of excitement where ever they roamed. After minutes in a foggy bliss, she dreamily turned over on to her back and asked, “Hmm, can you do the front now?”

Both men jumped into it. Another excessive amount of lotion was poured all over her breasts, and Jimbo began to roughly squeeze and massage them. Jenny squealed in delight at the sensation. His hands felt perfect groping her twin peaks, as though her tits natural state was to be played with in the hands of another. Paul was massaging her stomach and soon had worked his way down to her soaping pussy. “Ah, you naughty boy, “she said, crossing her legs, “I’m a married woman. Cant be cheating on my husband now.” After all, it was only cheating if she fucked another man. What she was doing now was just a bit of harmless teasing. Not like she was fucking around or anything. Nope, not at all. As long as she left her pussy out of it, everything was A O.K. Paul just smiled and moved up north, grabbing a tit of his own and bringing his mouth down to suck hard on a nipple. The jolt of sexual energy she received elicited another squeal from her.

With her tits under a joyous assault from the two men kneeling over her, she looked up to see that the bulge in Jimbos pants was tantalizingly close to her face. It was really mean of her to be teasing the men so badly all along, especially with the joy they were giving her now. Maybe she shouldn’t be a complete bitch. “Here, let me help you with that!” She giggled, reaching up and unzipping his shorts. She gasped in awe at the size of the cock that emerged, nearly a foot long, which had girth to go with its great length. She grasped firmly a hold of it and guided the tip into her mouth and licked it as she jacked him off. Jimbo continued to play with one of her oiled up tits as she slurped on his cock, bringing him quickly to climax. She wasn’t ready for the eruption of cum that burst forth, filling her mouth and spurting wave after wave down her chin and on to her neck.

She gasped in surprised as she found the spunk tasted just like the sweet flavor in the water and tanning lotion. Only this was much greater, stronger, concentrated, and more pure than either of those! It tasted like the nectar of the gods. She swallowed down her mouth full and greedily licked her lips as she scooped up more with her hand. Her head filled with lights and sparkles.

She was momentarily dazed for a few seconds until she felt something long and hard slapping against her cheek, and was delighted to find that Jimbo was still erect. “Cant let you go home till I’ve calmed you down!” She reached up with both hands this time and forced his dick further down her throat. At this point Jimbo stopped playing with her tits, leaving Paul to suck on both, and moved his hands down around her head to steady her as he pushed his dick in and out of her hungrily slurping mouth. Jenny reached up and played with his balls while she gave him the upside down blowjob, wanting to hasten his release. This time he thrust in deep and held it has he shot another torrent of jizz straight down her throat. More lights and sparkles went through her head as she savored the taste of that sweet sweet nectar. Paul had snaked a hand down and was diddling her twat during this. She didn’t even care about that any more and event began bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. The combo of Paul’s assault on her pussy and Jimbos mind bending man juice brought her to an earth shaking orgasm. Her screams of pleasure was muffled by Jimbo’s till erect dick shoved firmly in her mouth.

She sat up happily and looked up at Paul’s crotch. “Well, I can’t leave you out of it now can I stud muffin. Time to reward you!” She freed his cock from its confines and guided it down to between her breasts. She pushed her fun bags together, still slick from the tanning oil. They easily engulfed his equally amazing dick, and she preceded to vigorously titty fuck him, each thrust bumping the head of his cock into her chin.

She looked back over at Jimbo hungrily, who moved without word to shove his still erect cock back into her mouth, grabbed the back of her fiery red head, and forcefully started shoving her head up and down his shaft. She didn’t mind this however, as she found she could deep throat the whole huge thing. Paul came first in another spectacular eruption that blasted up across her face and tits. She pulled back from Jimbo’s cock to bend down and catch the next few spurts with her mouth, sucking the rest off his cock and milking any more out. Then she moved right back up and finished off Jimbo for another mind bending blast of cum. Then she switched, letting Paul grab her head and face fuck her while Jimbo fucked her tits. She didn’t really care any more to wonder why both men’s cocks stayed hard as ever, and shot so much cum out with every load. All she knew is that they contained sweet nectar and she wanted it.

She sucked and tit fucked both of them to several more blasts until her face, neck, and tits were nothing but a gooey but sweet smelling mess. Finally she broke down, opened wide, and had both of them shove their dicks into her mouth at once. With her mouth filled to the limit with hard cock, she happily jacked them both off till they shot a double barrel blast into her eager mouth at the same time. This brought her off to another screaming orgasm.

At that moment, they heard the sound of the raft coming towards the boat. Both men sprang away, diving for their long lost shorts. Still dazed, Jenny took a little longer to recover, scooping up the remaining cum splattered all over her body and licking it off her fingers. Then she drunkenly looked around for her bikini top. She tried to put it on, but found it wouldn’t fit at all anymore. Her wonderful titties were just too perky, huge, and perfect. Thinking fast, she grabbed the beach towel she had been laying on and wrapped it around her body. She would tell Brad that she had decided to go for a swim, and was drying off. A lot of excess cum had dripped on the towel, and it clung wetly to her body. Her hair looked wet, soaked with cum as well, completing the effect. She stood up right as Brad was pulling himself up onto the boat.

Brad looked over at Jenny and raised an eye brow questioningly. “Hi sweetie!” Jenny chirped, “I decided to take a swim and was just drying off.” Before he could say anything more, she stepped forward and gave him a deep and toungy hello kiss, snuffing out any further thoughts towards her swimming story. She reeked of that citrusy sweet smell. After she broke off the embrace, he took a few steps forward and almost slipped on a thick puddle of gooey substance on the ground. “Sorry dear, I spilt the bottle of sun tan oil on the deck!” She called over to him.

Well, it certainly seemed to smell like it over here, he thought.

Still, she was acting rather strange he thought. After thinking a bit, he blew it off and decided he was just being paranoid, after the last trip out with Dominique. She had been close as ever to him during the whole trip, smelling of that same sweet smell as the water. She had sprayed it on herself before they left, and when she asked, she explained it was just some deodorant as they were going to be doing some hiking. He certainly enjoyed the smell, and had stopped even his feeble efforts to avoid contact with her. After they had hiked to the top of the cliffs, she had given him a rather intimate last few minutes of instruction, then dove off into the sea in perfect form. He was about to follow when he heard what sounded like a muffled scream back off were the boat was. The boat was anchored around the other side of the cliffs though, and he couldn’t see. Figuring Jenny had just found a spider on the boat or something, he dove off the cliff. It was a great rush, and he really enjoyed it until he noticed he had lost his swim trunks when he hit water.

Looking around frantically, he wadded over to waste deep water hoping they had washed up near the shore. He didn’t see Dominique come up from behind him until she rapped her arms around his body. “Something wrong?” She husked. He could only give a strangle noise out before she reached down and found his bare cock, which was at full mast. “Oh dear, you seem to have lost your shorts! And you seem a little bit excited. Your wife would be upset if you came back like this. She would think we were up to something! Let me help you clam down a bit so you don’t get in trouble.” With that she began to slowly jack him off in the water. He turned his head around to make a feeble protest, and she silenced that with a sensuous kiss. They kept this up and before log he let loose his load in the water.

“There, now she will never know,” she said, winking at him. They quickly found his shorts and then went back to the boat. Dominique had been completely right, his wife didn’t suspect anything now. If she had hugged and kissed him in the state he was in before, she would know that Dominique was turning him on and think they were fooling around. Which couldn’t be any further from the truth! He was fully erect now however after that rather unexpectedly heavy kiss she gave him.

The boat sailed on and Jenny continued to laugh and giggle as she strode around the deck clad in her towel. Brad was happy she seemed to be enjoying herself now. She seemed so energetic and alive as she moved about the deck, with a noticeable spring in her step. She also had never looked more ravishing than she did now, he noted with some excitement. Sitting back and drinking some more water, he was so turned on now he couldn’t wait to get back to the resort for some personal time with his wife. The sessions with Dominique had really worked him up and he was really starting to need some more release.

The boat pulled into a small harborage with a small dock. Next to the dock was a building with the same Topica logo as everything else. When he asked, he was told it was a bottling plant for the water they had been drinking, which came from the island. Dominique informed him this would be the last activity for the day, which was a long hike up into the island to a beautiful waterfall and lagoon. Brad looked around for his wife but didn’t see her. Probably sun tanning on the roof of the cabin, he thought. Knowing the answer already, he didn’t even bother asking her if she wanted to go, and set off after Dominique.

They set off down the beach for a ways, until they came to a path that lead off into the jungle. Dominique lead him up it and they continued on along the path for awhile, which became steeper as they progressed. After awhile, Brad noticed the same sweet citrusy smell from the water in the air.

He saw vines hanging around, from which many brightly colored flowers sprung forth from. After awhile, he concluded the smell came from these flowers, which exerted a very strong fragrance indeed. His head was becoming more clouded as he walked, smelling the flowers fragrance everywhere around him. Through the haze he noted that the flowers looked like the same one used in the Topica logo.

His attention wasn’t really on the flowers anymore, however. He was getting hornier and hornier as he progressed, and Dominique’s gently swaying behind right in front of him wasn’t helping matters. She was looking more and more like a goddess to him as he progressed, and his thoughts were becoming noticeably less faithful.

At last they came to a magnificent lagoon which was fed by a 20 foot tall waterfall. The vines of flowers were thick everywhere here, hanging down over the water fall and pool. So much so, that he could see that the pollen from the flowers was mixing down in the water, giving its surface a slightly yellow film. Dominique turned around and looked at Brad. “Whew, time to cool off after that long hike.” She pulled off her top, letter her ample breast free. She pealed off her tight hiking shorts as well, and dove head first into the water. Brad stumbled along drunkenly, shedding his clothes as he splashed into the pool.

The cool water embraced him, and his whole body tingled with excitement. He basked in the growing pleasure the pollen infused water seemed to be giving him for many minutes until he saw Dominique swim up beside him smiling. Without a word, he reached out and drew her into his body, embracing her hard as he kissed her savagely. They kissed and explored each others bodies for several minutes until Brad broke down and lifted her up so he could penetrate her. There they began to make love in the water as Brad adored her perfect body. Never a thought about Jenny entered his head as this went on.

Jenny, however, was unabashedly getting her brains fucked out even as Brad had stepped off the boat. In the cabin Jenny stood bent over the steering wheel buck naked while Paul stood behind pistoning his great big shaft in and out of her cunt with such force that on each thrust her feet were lifted off the ground and her tits bounced up almost into her face. “YES! OH GOD YES! FUCK ME! NAIL ME WITH THAT BITCH SPLITTER!” She screamed.

Jenny had decided exactly what she wanted during the time it took the boat to travel to the next part of the island after she had sucked down all that delicious man juice. The buzzing in her head had finally settled down, and she felt fully at ease with her body for the first time in her life. She had walked over to the side of the boat, looking down at her reflection in the water and noted that she looked like a tasty little fuck bunny. She also felt quite deliciously fuckable. After all, that’s what her porn star perfect body she had been working on was for. Showing off and fucking. But mainly fucking.

So, even as the boat was slowing down to come to rest at the dock, Jenny strode happily into the cabin, swung the door shut behind her, and let the towel drop off from around her body. Paul, who had just shut off the motor, turned around to see Jenny standing there in all her tanned naked glory, tits heaving as she breathed heavily, pussy juice running down her legs, and a look of pure animal lust in her eyes. Before he could say anything, she strode forward wrapped both arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight embrace, squashing her fuck bags flatly against his bare chest. Her lips found his and hungrily French kissed him while his roaming hands grabbed her ass. She broke off and whispered huskily into his ear, “Fuck me like the dirty little whore or I am.”

With out further encouragements, Paul spun her around, bent her over the steering wheel, fished his nearly foot long erection out, and unceremoniously ploughed her from behind, sinking up to hilt. That one great stroke caused her to have an explosive orgasm, the first of many to come.

And so there she was, getting screwed senseless while she watched her husband through the front window tramp off down the beach and up a path with Dominique. She was moaning and screaming dirty encouragements at Paul, but cabin had been conveniently sound proofed and the windows tinted, so Brad neither heard nor saw anything. After a few more minutes of relentlessly fucking her soaping and eager pussy, he shot off a load inside her. The second the cum touched her pussy walls she had another explosive orgasm, which wracked her so hard she saw stars. As she screamed and thrashed in ecstasy, Paul pulled out of her only to be quickly replaced by Jimbo, who had finished helping see off Brad and Dominique. He thrust in, then reached around to grab two great big handfuls of tit, pulled her back in into his chest and fucked her from behind standing up. As he fucked her and roughly mauled her tits with his hands, she turned her head over her shoulder and vigorously French kissed him. With all the jerking around it was very sloppy, making it more of a tongue duel as they licked and slobbered over each others mouth.

Before long he let loose his torrent inside her and she came yet again. Jimbo pulled out and shoved her into the arms of a waiting Paul, who gave her a rough kiss then pushed her to the ground. He threw him self on top of her and began fucking her right there on the floor of the cabin, resting his body on her now double D titties while he vigorously banged her.

Both her legs arched up and wrapped around his ass to help pull him in further with each thrust. After Paul blew his wade into her, Jimbo reached down and picked her up even as she still quivered in orgasm, then carried her out the door of the cabin to the deck.

He threw her onto the table, sending empty bottles of water crashing off it. Standing at the end of the table (which was conveniently waste high), he pulled both her legs up onto his shoulders, and started jack hammering her as she laid on the table. Each great thrust sent her tits bouncing around and jiggling in all directions. Another load of cum, another explosive orgasm. Jimbo was again replaced by Paul, who picked up right were he left off. Jimbo walked around to the other side of the table while Paul started screwing Jenny senseless again. He grabbed her head and face fucked her a bit. When he came, he pulled out and shot his load all over her jiggling tits. Then he maneuvered himself on top of her, grabbed both of those luscious melons, and using the cum as lube, wildly tit fucked her. This went on long enough for Paul to fire off three more loads into her, each one causing her to scream out in orgasmic ecstasy. Jimbo shot off several loads himself, each blast coating her face, hair, neck, and tits in man goo.

Time lost all meaning to her. Both she and the men were insatiable, with orgasms only usually meaning a switch in positions. Jenny got her brains fucked out all over the boat in every conceivable way. On the table, against the cabin wall, doggy style with the men at both ends, bent over the outside railing, reverse cowgirl, up the ass, double penetration, and good old flat on her back fucking. It was in this last position, right in the middle of the deck, that she was still happily getting screwed silly by Paul when a grinning Brad and Dominique came stumbling up to the boat, arm in arm, and out of breath. Jimbo, who was taking a rest in a nearby chair, just nodded towards them. Brad merely grinned at his wife, who was covered head to toe in a glistening layer of sweat and cum, then said to Dominique, “Look at her go! That’s why I married her. She’s one hell of a fuck!”

Two days later a man named Jake sat in a room deep inside the Topica Inc. headquarters building, a sprawling complex located in the heart of the main island. The room was filled with expensive video editing equipment, and he was busy looking over various clips of footage. His new partner opened the door and strode into the room, carrying two cups of coffee. “How’s the latest scene coming together Jake?” He asked.

“Pretty damn good Scott,” he replied. “Got the best footage sorted out and edited together to make a coherent storyline. Just got to do some final editing to fit it on the DVD and we should be all set.” He looked up at the footage again. “And I think this may be one of the best scenes yet. This bitch was smoking hot, and she really went crazy out there.” Behind him was a poster which read “Adulterous Adventures in Paradise 15!”

Scott glanced over at another screen on another wall, with the words LIVE FEED written over it. On it, an overhead camera showed an attractive Japanese woman sitting in the lap of one of there boat crewmen (Jimbo he thought the guys name was). She had her arms wrapped around his neck and they were making out passionately on one of the deck chairs. Jimbo had a hand up her shirt and was playing with her tits. “And I see today’s boat trip is starting to come along quite nicely as well,” Scott remarked.

“You bet,” replied Jake. “That one was a complete introvert who was afraid of showing off anything. I was worried she wouldn’t be much fun, but the Topica extract seems to be pushing her just as hard in the exact opposite direction. She is actually getting rather aggressive now.” He flipped a control below the TV that allowed him to view any of the many hidden cameras placed all over the boat and island. They got a view of the Japanese girl’s husband vigorously screwing a busty Latina girl named Rosa (Dominique had the day off) up against the wall inside the cabin. “Her husband already broke down. He didn’t need very much extract before he gave in, and didn’t even make it past the first activity. Guess he was already frustrated with his conservative wife. We’ll fix that for him, heh.”

“Not that I don’t appreciate the job or anything Jake, but this still seems like a lot of work to just make porn. Why don’t you guys just hire actresses like a normal company?”

“Because,” Jake replied, “adult film actresses are very obviously actresses. Topica’s Entertainment division is the number one seller of adult entertainment today because of the quality video it puts out. These people here really ARE cheating on each other, and loving it. In our beach house series, the spoiled 18 year old princesses on vacation really are getting wasted and trying to get gang banged by the group of frat boys next door. Its not staged sex, they are really whole heartedly and eagerly fucking. This is something we can offer that nobody else can, and the reason we have made so much money in the adult entertainment industry. Which as you know, is quite lucrative.”

“Yes, well, I was wondering about that. Might they not get mad if they ever happen to see themselves on a porn video without their permission?”

“Well, as I’m sure you were told in orientation, the extract from the Topica flower has a wide range of effects on the human body, both physical and mental. In short, it breaks down the part of the brain which puts up inhibitions. In particular, sexual inhibitions. The more of the extract that enters their body, the more drastic the effects, until you top out. Without knowing it, they become more open sexually until all inhibitions break down, at which point they are totally free sexually.”

“They become complete sluts,” Scott put in helpfully.

“Err, yeah, pretty much. Though the effect is the same on males. So in effect, they don’t give a rat’s ass about being in a porno. It’s perfectly fine to them at that point, and they probably enjoy watching it. Also, just in case, we hide special clauses in that ‘liability release’ they sign at the beginning, though we’ve yet to ever have need of it. We also do a check up on them after they return from the trip to make sure they adjust well. For this last couple, our agents reported that after a round of sex when they got back, they went dancing at a club. The wife screwed several men in the bathroom, and the husband seduced two drunken college freshmen on vacation and had a three way with them back at their beach house. We think they will be ok.”

“Still, doesn’t it seem a bit, err, immoral to be screwing with them in such a way? Just to make porn?”

“Not at all! You know of the Topica flowers other effects. The enlargement of sexual organs and such. Well it does more than that really. It reforms the body into a perfect state! Unhealthy things such as diseases and even fat are broken down. That babe from yesterday will keep that body of hers for many years without signs of aging. She and her husband will be perfectly happy after this, maintaining their relationship, but fucking anybody they fancy without care. Due to the regenerative effects, they will never contract a STD either. Of course, there is also the side effect that both are rendered sterile, which may be just as well considering their new outlooks on sex. With prolonged exposure, men also gain the peculiar effect of ejaculating a highly concentrated form of the elixir as well, though we reserve that for company employees. Normally we don’t have women top out on Topica absorption like the girl from yesterday did. But between the lotion and all the cock she sucked, she managed to take in as much as her body can handle. Thus why she went a little…..extreme.”

“So anyways, as you can see, it’s quite a gift we are giving them. The Topica lagoon at the top of our private island is a veritable fountain of youth! Our anthropologist actually think it may be the source of such myths. They have found signs of habitation in the past, but it looks like they all died out due to the flowers effects of turning everybody sterile.”

“That is pretty amazing. Seems like the physical effects of the flower could be really profitable by itself.”

“Well, yes, and we have tried to isolate the compound that causes the regeneration, but our scientist can’t seem to get it completely separated from the mental effects. We do think we’ve found out how to restrict the changes to a few certain areas of the body that we choose, but even then there are still various mental effects that go with it. On the bright side, we think we can increase the physical changes now. By itself, normal Topica extract causes relatively minor outward physical changes. Sexual organs increase in size a fair amount, and perk up quite nicely. Even with all the concentrated Topica elixir that red head absorbed the other day, her breast only really went up a cup size or so.”

“However,” Jake continued, “now that we’ve isolated the compounds down, we believe we have a way to refine it into extracts that can modify the body in what ever way we wish, and much more drastically. We believe we can also do the same for the mental side effects, controlling how it affects the individual. You have to have both, however, or the compound breaks down. That’s why we can’t really use the extract for commercial purposes. It does mean, however, that we have some wonderful ideas for some new DVD series. Lots of wonderful prospects there.”

“Heh, I can only imagine. Can’t wait to see the end results. Speaking of end results…..” He said, turning towards the live feed TV. On it, the Japanese girl was kicking off her last piece clothing (her panties), and began striding towards Paul (who was putting more bottles of water into an ice chest) with a visible bounce in her step. She had done her hair up into two pig tails like a school girl, and they swayed back and forth as she energetically skipped onward. Paul turned around when he heard her come up behind him. She reached down and ripped his shorts down to his ankles forcefully, then shoved him hard into a near by lawn chair. Then she jumped into his lap and impaled herself on his up thrust shaft, and began to wildly ride him for all he was worth. Paul could only hold on for dear life as the little vixen bounced her self wildly up and down on his cock like a hyper active schoolgirl. Before long she was joined by Jimbo and even her own husband (who had just finished off another round with Rosa), both of which just stood next to her with their cocks waiting. She reached out and took turns vigorously slurping on their cocks while she continued her energetic fucking of Paul.

“Man, the next DVD compilation sure is going to be a good one,” Scott said.

“It sure as hell will be,” replied Jake. “Another best seller!”