The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TOTAL CONTROL

Chapter 2

A Family Affair

I woke up to Tammy sucking on my cock as she was told to do. I knew she was probably really horny from her night of sexual dreaming and the inability to bring herself off. She seemed to want to please me even thought this act probably repulsed her. Her mouth moved rhythmically up and down my cock. She was pretty good considering this was her second blowjob. It didn’t take me long to blow my load in her mouth. She got up and drank from a glass of water she had brought, and then returned to my bed.

“Don’t forget to thank me for letting you suck my cock and drink my cum. You must always remember to thank me after you service me this way.”

She was able to mutter out an apology, which included a thank you master. Tammy definitely feared her situation. She could tell that along with my powers came a strong sexual appetite. She knew from this point on her body was mine to use and abuse as I see fit. Tammy must be accepting it already, but I knew she would escape had I allowed her the ability to do so. As it stands she was my bitch.

“Today you will go out and purchase groceries for the house. You will also go buy yourself many sexy underwear and outfits. I will tend to erasing you from all that know you. I will also sell the rest of you things and eliminate your personal records. I expect you back here and supper ready for 7 o’clock. By the way around this house you are to wear only underwear and heels unless otherwise instructed. Of course you will dress when you go out today. Here is my credit card. Go and have fun.”

When she left my room I showed her where to put her new cloths and labeled a section in the big closet for her stuff. I also informed her that I might be bringing back more slaves so she better cook enough food. Then I showered and left for the day. It took me about four hours to get her documents and bank accounts erased and about half hour to get her out of everyone’s mind. It was pretty simple for me to do actually. All I had to do was locate their mind. No distance could interfere and with the names and info Tammy had given to me finding them was a snap.

So on the search I went for a second slave. I found her at a local gym. There were many women to choose from. But this one really stuck out. I had just finished raping my massage girl. She was a 17-year-old girl. I wanted to fuck her, but she never appealed to me a personal slave girl. After she had given me a massage, I bent her over the massage table and made it so she couldn’t move. I then tore off her panties from under her white skirt and raped her. She cried throughout the rape and begged me to stop. I didn’t, then as I orgasmed I made her have twelve orgasms with mine. I made her feel that she could never have another man because they would pale in comparison to her rapist. In that I made her my willing victim. I told her from time to time I’d call or come over and rape her, but her main job was to scout for more women for me. I got her home phone number and address and then gave her mine to call me. She was a high school student still so I told her to find out the best looking girls at her school and call me with their info.

So off to the aerobics area I went to find my next victim. I sat in the bleachers and watched everyone exercise. Kim (my massage girl) was giving me a blowjob when I saw her. She had just finished her workout and was heading for the change room. I had her come sit by me and tell me about herself. She was 5′5″ with long brown hair. She had a mature look to her, but still looked young and beautiful. Her hips were curvy and her tits were smaller and perky. She sat beside me and began telling me the whole truth about her.

Her name was Sophie King. Although she looked 27ish, she was in fact 34. Sophie was married at 18 when the then 28-year-old husband had gotten her pregnant. She had lost her virginity to him when she was 14. And although she has fucked lots he has been then only one to fuck her. She genuinely loves him and her sixteen-year-old daughter. I got a picture of Sophie’s daughter for her mind. She was a beautiful blonde that I knew I had to have too. Kirsten (Sophie’s daughter) didn’t currently have a boyfriend and Sophie felt that she was most likely a virgin too.

As Sophie talked on in her trance I took the liberty of playing with her tities. She was of course unaware of what I was doing and would forget this conversation anyway. Her tits were firm and I could hardly wait to see them naked, but I decided to wait for a more fun time. Sophie had informed me she was going home after her work out to have a family night at home. I decided to invite myself. When I blew my load in Kim’s mouth, I dismissed the ladies and went out front to wait for Sophie to change.

I was unaware that family night was going to be a formal event. When Sophie emerged from the change room she was wearing a long gray dress. The bottom half was a silk while the top was shier with a flower pattern. Of course the flowers covered her breasts, but the dress remained very alluring. As she walked towards me her sexy thighs came thru a slit in the dress. She was wearing stay up gray stockings, my favorite. I followed her out of the gym and to her car. She got into hers and waited for me to bring my car around. Then we headed to her house.

As we drove along I placed Sophie in a state of horniness. I sent her images of me fucking her. I even sent her images of Herself, Kirsten and myself. I didn’t make her fall in love with anything, or me because that would ruin my surprise. I did want her very horny so when the time does come she will be ready and waiting. It only took us about 15 minutes to reach her house. It was pretty big. It had a white fence around it with lots of trees. We parked and Sophie led me in.

Once in I froze everyone and implanted my scenario. Since they were all dressed up I made them think I was to. I made them believe that they had always wanted a slave and so did I. So we were to play a game of poker. Winner of each hand gets a slave. So if I lost the first hand (which believe me was never going to happen) the game would be over and I would be theirs. Otherwise we play until one side is left without people. I programmed them to obey completely if they lost although I let them keep their feelings about what they were doing.

Once the programming was complete Dave (her husband) led me to the table. It was to be Dave vs. me in the card game, but Sophie was the first steak. Dave went to fetch a deck of cards while the rest of us took our seats. I sat at the head of the table opposite of where Dave was to sit. Sophie sat to my right and the lovely Kirsten to my left. I kept both women horny and made Dave loose complete interest in sex altogether.

Dave was dressed in a black suit while Kirsten wore a form fitting and short Black dress. Her legs were clad in black stockings. She had her blonde hair down. I could see her nipples trying to poke threw her dress. As I looked over my soon to be conquests, Sophie went on about how I was just to be her go for boy that she had no interest in me sexually. Which was true except for my implants. She was true to her husband and felt cheating was wrong. It would be fun fucking the sin into this bitch. Kirsten’s thoughts drifted towards torturing me and sexually teasing me. They both had a surprise in store.

Dave returned with the deck and the game began. He dealt first an ace of hearts to himself and then a ten of spades to me. Or so they thought. I manipulated their brains to view what I wanted. When the hand was dealt I had beaten his one pair with a royal flush and Sophie was mine. Dave slowly cleared the cards and began to reshuffle. I informed him Sophie would be taking my place on the table and he put up Kirsten. Through mind control I had Dave think it was time for a break. He leaned back in his chair to try and ease his tension. I ordered Sophie to my side.

She of course obeyed. I felt her nervousness. She took her place beside me facing her husband. I placed my hand behind her knee and slowly moved it up to her ass. She pulled away. Calmly I told her that she was never to pull away from me after all she was property and I owned her. She moved back into place and I again placed my hand behind her knee. When I reached her ass I left my hand there gently squeezing. One solitary tear rolled down her face. She was afraid, but didn’t want me to have the satisfaction of knowing. That is when I told her to remove her panties.

She hesitated a second, then slowly placed her hand under her dress. As best as she could so I couldn’t see Sophie lowered her panties to the ground and stepped out of them. She then resumed her position beside. I glanced around the table. Kirsten was obviously scared and stared across the table a nothing. Dave was trying desperately not to look at Sophie. He felt great shame in having lost her. Sophie was in a confused state. She was horny and ready to fuck, but she feared what I might do to her and have her do to me. That is when I told her to free my cock and fuck me while we played our next hand.

Sophie bent over me and started undoing my belt. She glanced up at me and gave a half smile of submission and sorrow. As her hand continued at my crotch she leaned her face close to mind and whispered in my ear.

“Please not in front of my husband...Not in front of my daughter...You may have me willingly it is your right, But I beg you leave me do this in private.”

I just smiled as she freed my cock. She lifted one leg over me so that she straddled me with her back to the table. Sophie lifted her dress a bit then slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Once Sophie had fully impaled herself on me she began a slow rhythmic gyration. She was tight and wet. It felt so good. Her eyes met mine and stayed looking at me the whole time. I programmed her so that she would from this point on cum whenever I did so in her pussy. As my excitement built so did hers. Sophie’s movements began to increase.

“Deal!!!”

I got a two and he got an ace. My excitement grew and Sophie began to moan.

“Have you ever orgasmed?”

I had tried to whisper, but everyone heard. Sophie nodded a no. I smiled and told her she was about to. Her moans grew, her movements increased in speed as I felt the nearing of orgasm. Dave dealt the next card. I could tell he was trying to concentrate on something other than the fact that his beautiful wife was fucking another man and enjoying it so much. I got another two and he got a King.

“Don’t ever break my kisses.”

I leaned into Sophie and pressed my lips to hers. I then trust my tongue into her mouth. And she returned the favor, moaning and fucking the whole time. Dave continued. A third two for me and another ace for himself. I broke the kiss.

“The hand is almost over. Soon your daughter will be mine. Fuck me harder and faster. Make me cum.”

Sophie began bucking hard. Her moans turned into quiet screams of joy. Dave dealt. A king to himself and a king to me. I reached my climax as Dave dealt the last cards. His head sunk to the table, fear grew in Kirsten’s eyes and Sophie screamed with joy as at last, at the age of 34, she had her first orgasm. A fourth two landed in my hand and a third ace in his. A monster hand losing to an even bigger hand. And Kirsten was mine.

Dave began to gather the cards up again.

“All or nothing what do you say old chap? Next hand takes all. Winner is master. Loser is slave.”

Of course he agreed. It was the only way he could get his family back and redeem himself to them. His wife was already made to fuck a stranger and he knew soon his daughter would fall to the same fate. I was going to just take the two women, but I remember during Sophie’s ramblings at the gym that Dave was an I.R.S. agent. Which would defiantly come in handy when erasing people from existence.

I told Sophie she wasn’t to move from me and to remain with my cock in her until I withdrew or commanded her otherwise. To her surprise I stayed hard. I ordered Kirsten to stand to my left. I informed her that all the orders I had given to her mother went for her to. When she reached my side I drew her close to me by roughly grabbing her young ass. She let out a squeal and pressed her horny body against my torso. I moved my hand from her ass and placed it under her black dress. As I began rubbing her cunt threw her panties, I told her to begin making out with me. Her face blushed with embarrassment as her cunt was being rubbed by a strange man in front of her parents. Kirsten nonetheless leaned forward and began nibbling on my ear.

I asked Sophie if she enjoyed her fuck telling her never to lie to me. She said yes and bowed her head with shame. I flashed a smile to Dave, who was shuffling the cards at this point, then looked back at Sophie.

“Throughout the next hand I want you to kiss me as passionately as you can. When the game is done your husband, your daughter and all the combined assets will belong to me. So kiss me, as I deserve to be kissed. Kiss me as your master and your lover.”

Sophie put her left arm on my shoulder letting her hand gently play with my hair and rub my ear. Her right arm went around Kirsten’s head drawing her tight to my neck as she sucked it. Sophie’s right hand began playing with the hair on the back of my head. And as I told Dave to start dealing Sophie leaned in and began kissing me. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth as I tried to explore her mouth with mine. I moved me right hand to her chest and began twisting and pulling on her nipples threw her dress. My other hand was still busy playing with Kirsten young and wet cunt. And soft moans could be heard from both women.

Dave dealt the round with trembling hands. A heart for me. An eight for him. I sensed his fear and the women’s readiness for physical satisfaction. Another heart for me. Another eight for him. Sophie was getting right into the kiss and the torment I gave to her tits was only getting her horny again. Yet another heart for me and a six for him. Kirsten began to move against my hand. Not in the attempted to get away, but to make herself orgasm. I could not let that happen. So I implanted in both ladies the fact that they could not orgasm unless I wanted them to. A fourth heart for me and a third eight for him. Hope I could sense it. Even if I got my flush a four of a kind would win. For the first time he looked at me with his women. His wife kissing me more passionately then she had ever done with him. And his 16-year-old daughter was frantically rubbing her pussy against my hand, kissing me and sucking my neck before him. So he dealt. It was all he could do. It was his last hope at salvation. His heart seemed to stop as he dealt me my last card completing my flush. He paused. It all came down to his last card. An eight and he would win. Anything else and I would own everything he has worked his entire life for. So as his daughter fucked my hand getting closer and closer to orgasm without ever reaching it, and as his wife desperately kissed me in hopes that I would again command her to fuck me so she could release, he dealt his final card.

A jack. He fell forward. Placing his head in his hands he sobbed. He wondered how he could of let this happen. I broke the kiss with Sophie. She didn’t have to look at the table. She already knew the result. Sophie sat up straight, stared into my eyes, let her hands drop to her sides and remained motionless with my throbbing cock inside her. Kirsten stood up straight and stopped her gyrations. She looked frustrated and unsatisfied as she stared at the side of my head. I kept my hand cupping her pussy threw her soaked panties. My other hand dropped to her mom’s ass where it gently caressed it.

First things first. I made them all unable to feel regret for this happening. It was done with and there was nothing they could do about. The all stayed in there positions, quietly awaiting my orders. I continued with the programming. They would never tell anyone what happened tonight, about myself and about whatever I make them do. This wasn’t a verbal command. I made it as one they would follow out of respect for me and out of shame from losing their freedom stupidly. I broke the silence by talking to Dave. I got some general information from him. He would be my eyes and ears at the I.R.S. If I needed someone deleted or anything else he would do it for me. And he would do it without drawing attention to himself, me and with as little risk to his job as possible. As for right now he was to leave and get me the ten thousand dollars he managed to save to take his family on vacation. He was then to round up any valuables that he owned and I might desire. I informed him that while he did that I would bed with his wife and daughter. While he got up to leave, I mentally linked with Tammy informing her of the situation and telling her I would not be home as planed. I gave her a few simple orders on what she could do instead, then continued with the task at hand.

I waited until Dave left to continue and he did so willingly accepting his dark fate. Once he was gone I talked to my new slave girls.

“You are now and forever my property. And although you may hate me or what I make you do I expect full co-operation. Now I will take Dave’s wife and only daughter in his own bed. Take me to it!!”

I moved my one hand to Kirsten’s ass as Sophie reluctantly got off me. I stood up keeping my hands on the King women’s asses. I drew them close and continued manipulating the soft flesh of their backsides threw the thin fabric of their dresses. I left my cock sticking up hard out of my pants both to remind them that I was their master and what fate awaited them in the bedroom. Slowly and carefully, so they wouldn’t pull away from me, they led me to a stairwell. Then up the stairs and to the left. Another quick left and down to the last door on the right. And in we walked so I could make them mine.

The master bedroom was very big. The walls and ceiling were a dark blue, while the carpet was black as night. The left hand side of the room had a brown dresser with a full-length mirror beside it. In the corner of the on the right hand side was a big wooden armchair with red coverings. On the right hand side was a door that led to the master bathroom complete with hot tub. The bed was centered against the back wall. The four corner of the bed had posts going from top to bottom. It was covered with dark brown silk sheets. To the right of the bed was a walk in closet.

I had Kirsten sit in the red chair and had Sophie face me. I made and held eye contact with her. Reaching behind her neck, I undid the button at the top of her dress and unzipped the back. I pulled the shoulders of the dress down and off her arms. With that done the dress fell to the ground. I had her step out of the dress and her shoes. Then she removed her stockings. Having left her panties down stairs, Sophie now stood in front of me naked. I squatted down a bit and took her left nipple in my mouth. I bit down on it until I got a small yelp from her. I then repeated with her other breast. I proceeded to kneel in front of her. I made her spread her legs. I leaned in and started to lick her pussy lips and nibble on Sophie’s clit. I continued until she was about to cum, then abruptly stopped. I had her lie on the left hand side of the bed and wait for me. Her hands were above her heads and her legs spread. There Sophie laid, needing release and watching as I approached her innocent daughter.

I had Kirsten rise before me. A please not with my mother escaped her lips, so I slapped her hard enough that she fell to the ground. When She rose again tears were rolling down her face. I paid no attention to them. I slid the dress from her young body. Like her mother she wore no bra. I pinched and pulled at her breasts until her nipples were completely hard. Then I reached behind Kirsten and grabbed her panties. I proceeded to rip them from her body. She let out a small scream of surprise. I slapped her ass, told her to finish undressing and then to join her mother on the bed. As she complied I undressed myself.

When I finished I linked their minds so that they would feel each other’s pleasure, but only the other’s pleasure. I joined them in the bed on top of Sophie. I enter her pussy and began to fuck her hard and fast. I was pumping in and out of her at least ten minutes before we started to reach our orgasm. Kristen lay beside us with her arms above her head and her legs spread wide. She moaned with each thrust I gave her mom. I knew she wanted to reach an orgasm, but would not be able to unless my cock was in her. This exited me almost to orgasm. To make the moment perfect I whispered in Sophie’s ear and had her beg me to keep fucking her and tell me how much she enjoyed it. In the throws of passion, but still embarrassed to be saying such things in front of her young virgin daughter, Sophie spoke.

“I love the feeling of your cock inside me. Please keep fucking me. Bring me off. OHHH I love these feelings...Yesss harder....harder....HARDER....Yesssssssss!!!!!”

We came together. Sophie wore a smile on her face, while Kirsten was visibly frustrated to have been robbed an orgasm. I pulled out of Sophie, then leaned in and kissed her for a few minutes. I felt Kirsten twisting beside us, still with her legs spread wide and arms above her head. When I finished kissing Kirsten’s mother, I got up and stood at the foot of the bed.

“I’m going to need help to get hard so I can fuck you Kirsten. I think you should play with your mom’s body...Start By kissing her and you know what I mean by kiss. Then move down to her pussy and suck her off.”

Kirsten didn’t even hesitate, she must have been too horny and really wanted my cock. Sophie went to protest, but Her daughter had already covered her mouth with her own. They kissed passionately. It was beautiful and erotic. After only minutes of watching I was hard again. I had Kirsten resume her previous position and crawled between her legs.

As I thrust my cock into her Kirsten’s pussy I heard Sophie gasp in pain as she felt her daughter’s virginity being ripped. I fucked Kirsten hard and furious. She received no extra coupling or stimulus, just hard fasts thrusts. Her tight wet pussy was too much for me and I came quickly. She let out a loud scream to let me know she too had an orgasm. Sophie just lay beside us, robbed of an orgasm and somewhat humiliated that she was forced to participate in her daughter first fuck.

I told my new women they would bed with me the rest of the night. Kirsten was to wake me with a blowjob at 8 am. Tomorrow they would move into my home and commence their lives of servitude. As for Dave I told him to sleep on the couch, tomorrow I would give him instructions on how he was to aid me avoid the tax man.