The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Eric shows his girlfriend the meaning of totality.

Author’s note: This story is dedicated to Z. Happy birthday!

Totality

[2:03] Rose:

Ohh this sounds so hot

[2:03] Eric:

You think?

[2:04] Rose:

It also makes me wonder...just how deep would you take me? <3

[2:05] Eric:

All the way. Totality.

[2:05] Rose:

What does that even mean haha

[2:06] Eric:

Well I don’t wanna spoil everything ;)

[2:06] Rose:

you tease!!

[2:06] Eric:

But I promise that I’ll show you once we’re together again. <3

[2:07] Rose:

I’ll be waiting! <3

The alarm blared away mercilessly, and Rose did not even have the time to shut it off. She was late for work, she was terribly late, and she regretted everything. She felt terrible. She did not even like how she looked in the mirror in her hastily put-on suit jacket and uncomfortable heels, but she had no choice. Grabbing her bag and finally shutting the alarm off, she headed for the door.

As she tore it open, she almost jumped.

“Hello, darling.” In the door stood her boyfriend, Eric. She had not seen him for four months.

“Eric! I’m...you’re back!” she exclaimed, shifting in place. “Y-you really suck at timing, you know...”

He crossed his arms, smiling. “Do I? It’s a lovely morning, my exams are finally done...it sounds perfect to me.”

“It’s Wednesday...you, you know I work full time.” She let out an awkward laugh. Glancing at her watch, she knew she had to get going, no matter how terrible she felt about ruining their reunion. “I-I gotta go—”

Stay.” He grabbed ahold of both her arms, locking eyes with her. “We had plans, remember?”

She squirmed in his strong hold. “Eric! Y-you’re gonna get me fired...”

“Would I do that to you? I love you, babe. Let’s step back inside, shall we?” Despite his honeyed words his grip did not lessen, and he slowly pushed Rose back inside the apartment.

“I love you more, but...we can’t afford to be doing this right now! I’m already late!”

“Shh.” He let one of her arms go, using his free hand to gently caress her face. His smile was dreamy. “Skype could never do you justice. You’re so beautiful.”

Rose raised a protesting hand. “Eric...”

But he swatted it away. “I can see it in your eyes, darling. You don’t really wanna go to work today. Your boss is an asshole and your co-workers are lazy. You told me everything.” He leaned closer, “Stay with me,” and kissed her softly.

Rose’s hand fell limp to the side, her legs growing weak and wobbly as she melted into his kiss. She closed her eyes and let the world disappear.

“You’ll stay with me, won’t you?”

As if roused from a dream, Rose opened her eyes feeling mightily exhausted. She blinked at Eric. “Yes...” The more the world came back to her, the more she realised how alluring her boyfriend looked. His blue dress shirt had its sleeves rolled up—he knew she died for that. He was freshly clean-shaven too. She caught a whiff of his aftershave: it was the one scent she loved. It made her feel more awake, enough to also notice the joy in his eyes, coupled with that sweet, mischievous smirk he showed only her. She almost fell forward as she rushed into his embrace. “I love you...”

“I love you more,” he cooed, caressing her hair. She looked up at him instinctively, and he took some time to appreciate the sight. Her face flushed red, her eyes wide open but somehow still clouded with a sleepy gaze, and her lips were slightly parted. He missed seeing her like this. “That’s my girl. We’re not going anywhere, are we?” He leaned close for another kiss, her closeness igniting his desires. “No, we’re not...we have all day, my darling. And I have plans...”

“Mm?”

Eric kissed her again. Then, while she was still in a daze, he was by her ear whispering, “The wind blows the rose petals away.”

“A-ah!” was all Rose could utter before a tidal wave of sensation drowned out every other thought. Eric felt her body tense, a final sign of resistance before she went limp. Her arms against his chest fell to the side, and her legs would have followed in the next instant were he not there and ready to scoop her up in his arms. And off to the bedroom they went.

Rose’s head was swimming in the clouds, but her tired body pulled her down, sinking into the comfortable bed. She sat up. Eric stood before her, undressing—he had already taken off his dress shirt. The sight drove her wild. With new energy, she crawled forward on the bed, purring like a kitten.

“It’s getting hot in here, isn’t it?” he asked, still wearing that same smirk.

“Yesss...” she sighed. Her work outfit felt downright suffocating: she tossed her jacket off straight away then fumbled some with the buttons of her blouse. It was then that she noticed that Eric, still half-naked, had sat down on the side of the bed. She got off it, standing just barely on her own two legs. Still, she was smiling, smiling at her boyfriend who watched intently as she took another try at unbuttoning her blouse. She did it slowly, letting her cleavage show. Finally, she discarded the blouse and stood proudly before him, revelling in his approving gaze. When he beckoned her, she stepped close right away. She swayed as he put his hands on her waist, helping her get out of her trousers. He rose up and ran his hands down her bare back, making her shiver, then giggle when he reached under her bra. He was looking into her eyes again; they felt like a whole new world to get lost in.

He pulled her close for a kiss. “Get on your knees, darling.”

“Yesss, sir...”

She sank low. His jeans were already down with a clear bulge in his boxers, and she knew at once what to do. With a moan, she rubbed her face against it, using her teeth to pull off the undergarment just enough for his cock to spring out.

“Good girl...oh, you’re such a sight, my love...” she heard Eric say. The words echoed in her head, making her squeeze her legs together slightly. She ran her tongue along his length before cupping her lips around it—cautiously at first but with increasing intensity that soon had him fill her mouth almost to the throat. The taste was so familiar, so heavenly, as were Eric’s grunts of pleasure when she started bobbing her head up and down. Her lips and his shaft soon glistened with saliva, and his musk filled her senses. He grabbed onto her hair and made her up the rhythm with just enough force to make her squeal. Her free hand, as if on its own, reached down and ran a slender finger along her outer lips under her panties, and then found her clit and gave it a few teasing strokes before that too devolved into desperate finger-fucking. She was moaning louder now, her eyes closed and mind lost in reflexive sucking and stroking.

Eric grasped her hair tighter. “No, no, pet...” he breathed, quite clearly closing in on a climax of his own, “Focus, focus...no stroking.”

“Mmm...!” Rose whined but she could disobey. She tore her hand away from her clit and refocused on sucking.

“Good girl, ahh, you’re so good... Y-you deserve a...reward for...this,” he continued. “When I cum...you’ll fall deeper. Deeper for me. Always deeper...” He barely finished when he came, the sight of his beautiful girlfriend in trance, ravenously sucking him off proving too pleasurable to edge any longer. He came into her mouth, stroking his cock to let every last drop out. She lapped it all up diligently.

Slowly, she tilted her head up to look at him. Her tongue lolled out and her eyes glazed over. “Deeper...master...” she uttered, swallowing once more. “Master...”

Eric smiled and caressed her hair. “Good girl. So good...” He let out a sigh of relief. He felt spent—but he was not done with her yet. He had waited four months for this; he had promised to take her all the way. Holding her chin up, he told her, “Get up.”

She stood up immediately. Eric saw that her body was slick with sweat.

“I want to see your tits, pet.”

“Yesss, master...” Rose made circles with her hands over her breasts before reaching behind and unhooking her bra. She let it fall off and looked longingly at Eric.

Obliging, he stepped close, giving his beloved a kiss. As she lingered on his lips, he played with her breasts, even twisting her erect nipples. Once he was satisfied, he broke the kiss and gave her the next command, “Now show me your ass.”

With quick nods, she turned around and bent over, pressing her bottom into his crotch as she took off her panties. He gave it a slap, which elicited a yelp from her but nothing more. Then he wrapped his arms over her and held her naked body to his until they were skin-to-skin. It aroused him madly. He bit into her neck, then whispered in her ear, “Ready to fall even deeper for me?”

“Deeper...”

“Get on the bed.”

At once Rose lay down, back arched and legs spread. Her hands hovered dangerously close to her clit, but she did not touch. She could not touch. She could, however, watch as Eric climbed on the bed after her, his cock hard again after her little show. A line of drool fell from her mouth. She wanted him.

“You’re glowing, my pet...so pretty.” He smiled as he came over her, leaning close for a deep kiss. “How are you feeling?”

“Master...want...master...” she uttered.

“Mm...” With that, Eric pushed a finger inside her. Then a second one shortly after. Normally he would have lubricated, but today his girlfriend was practically dripping. Rose moaned, the momentary pain turning into incredible pleasure as he pushed deep inside her, then out almost completely. And again, and again, mixing up-and-down and circular motions and getting faster after each and making her feel so good so happy that she could almost—

He stopped. Rose whined in pain. “M-m-master!”

Eric chuckled, giving her a kiss that was also maddeningly short. “I don’t recall you asking for permission, pet. You wasn’t about to do something your master didn’t approve, were you?”

She looked at him with pleading eyes, shaking, plucked out from the skies of pleasure. “Nooo...”

“No what?

“Noo, master...”

“Good girl. You won’t do anything without my permission, will you? You can’t do anything. I choose when to go...” he pushed his fingers inside again, but only for one deep thrust, “and when to stop. You understand, don’t you, pet?”

“Y-yes...yes, master...” she said unthinkingly, craving, more than anything, his fingers back in her cunt.

“Good girl...” He started again, quickly getting back to the same intensity. He even sucked and gently bit her nipples as he finger-fucked her, making her sigh in pleasure. He enveloped all her senses, and she was shooting towards a climax. She felt it coming. She felt it—

“M-m-masterrr! Let let me cuuum, please!” she practically yelled. He silenced her with a kiss and...

...stopped again.

“No, pet. I decide. Only I decide,” he cooed.

“Master...decides...” she repeated.

“I think.”

“Master thinks...”

“You obey.”

“I obey. I obey. I obey...”

“Such a good girl.” Eric moved between her legs and lowered himself on her. “Let’s see how much you’ve learned.”

He pushed his cock inside her, and Rose realised what ecstasy felt like. Her walls closed in around his member, desperate to keep him inside her as he began fucking her in earnest with slow, deep thrusts. She moaned and moaned, loudly and unashamedly, thrusting into him as much as she could. She only quietened when he kissed her, which he did often. It was after one such kiss that he spoke up.

“Look at me, pet, look at me,” he breathed, speaking between thrusts. Panting, she looked at him with heavy-lidded eyes with nothing but hot desire behind them. “Do you obey?”

“I obey, master...I, I obey...!” she exclaimed. As he slowly picked up speed, she found it harder and harder to speak, or indeed, to think at all. “I...”

“Shh, pet, you don’t...you don’t need to think...you only need to obey. Each thrust...rubs away more of your thoughts. Until there is...nothing at all left...” He kept going. Rose did not reply, but Eric knew she heard him. He knew she did not hear anything else. The scents and sounds of sex overwhelmed everything. Whenever she opened her eyes, even if just for a moment, she saw him. Soon, she saw him with closed eyes too. He was before her mind’s eye, he was in her head, he was inside her, he was everywhere. She cried out for her master, again and again, with conviction that cut through even the haze of her mind. He kept going. She felt his hands on her: on her breasts, on her neck, then everywhere at once, all the while he pumped her relentlessly. Her mind was going; sensations of fantastic pleasure and obedience pushed out what few thoughts remained. As her climax built, she stopped crying out his name, and soon she fell completely silent, save for a few reverent murmurs.

When her master spoke, she accepted the words as her thoughts. “Cum!”

And she screamed.

“Open your eyes.”

“Sit up.”

“You’re so beautifully blank...this is what totality looks like, huh? I could look at you all day...”

“Better yet... Get on all fours. Present yourself. Oh, my dearest pet...I think I’ll keep your thoughts away for today. I’ve waited much too long for this...”