The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Touch Induction

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

Maria chewed the rest of her bite thoughtfully, as she sat cross-legged across from Amber on her friend’s living room carpet. She swallowed the last of her food. “I thought we were just going to do what we normally do. Is that too boring for you, now?”

Amber smiled. “No. I just thought it might be fun for a change. It’d be kind of like we were having a middle school sleepover. Nostalgic, you know.”

Maria gave Amber a questioning look. “You and your friends took turns giving each other massages in middle school?”

Amber responded with a shrug. “It’s the coward’s version of practice kissing. Though we did some of that too. Anyway, I’ve got an egg-timer, we could set it for 5 minutes and then just go back and forth.”

Maria considered her friend for a moment. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to try something new— on weekend nights their usual habit was to drink until they were both tipsy and watch bad television. A little variation from the routine wouldn’t be the worst thing.

“Alright,” she agreed with a shrug. “But I think I should warn you that I’m not the best at giving massages…”

Amber waved her off. “It’s not that big a deal. It’s just for fun. I’ll go get the timer and wash up a bit. You can too, if you want.”

A few minutes later, Maria returned to the living room. Amber had not only gotten the timer but had taken a pillow off the couch and put it on the carpet. “Just so we don’t have to put our face on the floor,” she explained, when she saw Maria return.

As she twisted the dial on the timer to the five-minute mark, she looked back to Maria. “Do you care which of us goes first?”

“Why don’t you go first,” she suggested in response. “Since you’re apparently such a long-time expert.”

“My pleasure,” Amber replied with a smile. She lent down to put the timer on the coffee table, and then gestured to the pillow. “Whenever you’re ready.”

“Alright, expert,” Maria said, as she lowered herself stomach-first onto the carpet. As her face touched the pillow, she realized she was grateful to Amber for thinking of providing it. “Impress me.”

Amber responded by getting into position. She did not waste any time in getting started. As soon as she was situated, she pressed into Maria’s back.

Immediately, Maria appreciated the level of pressure. She’d had bad massages before that were too rough, or that made her involuntarily tense up from the intensity. But from the first touch, it was clear Amber knew the proper balance. The pressure of her hands was firm, but responsive. It was not uniform. Instead, it felt like it was molding itself around her body. It shifted to accommodate each individual muscle, moving each one uniquely.

Maria exhaled. Amber had a good rhythm and tempo to her pattern, too. She knew when to push in a little deeper in the shoulders, and then when it was time to ease up and work down towards Maria’s lower back. She felt as though the pressure of Amber’s touch did not go away when she moved on to a different spot. It sunk into her muscles and sat there, uncoiling itself from within, and as it unspooled, the muscle tension went with it.

Too soon, the timer went off, and the sound jarred her. She’d been a bit caught up in the massage. To Maria, it had felt like a much longer amount of time had passed. But Amber was already shifting off her, and picking up the timer, resetting it back to start another 5 minutes.

“You really are good,” Maria said. “Calling you an expert wasn’t too far off. I’m sorry to say I’m not really going to be able to return the favor.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Amber encouraged. “And don’t feel insecure. I had lots of practice. I’m sure yours will feel good too.” She settled into place, face down into the pillow, and Maria took it as her cue to get into position herself.

Tentatively, she pressed into the muscles of Amber’s upper back, and found them responsive to her touch. She began to work them more carefully. To her surprise, it looked like she was doing a decent job; Amber sighed as if she were very much enjoying Maria’s attentions. Her body was melting under Maria’s hands, and with each relaxing of a muscle, it seemed to suggest to her how and where to touch next.

It was more like she was being led through the massage than anything. She was channeling some foreign expertise. Somehow, she knew exactly how to apply pressure, and where, and when. Apparently, she knew how to tailor it exactly to fit Amber’s preferences, even with no prior experience. It was a bit unnerving to feel this kind of inspiration flow through her. She shouldn’t be this good with no practice.

But after a minute or so, she felt herself drifting back into that timeless feeling. Instead of worrying, she allowed herself to be gripped by her task. And when the timer rang for the second time, it surprised her again. This time, she flinched at the sound.

Amber startled visibly at the sound of the timer, also. Maria shook it off a little better than her friend, shifting off her quickly to reset the timer. Amber lay slack against the floor for a few seconds, almost as if she had drifted into a nap. Maria wondered if she should shake her to make sure she was alert. But after a few more seconds of lying boneless, Amber slowly sat herself back up. Maria met her friend’s eyes briefly, and was surprised to see how bleary they were, like she really almost had fallen asleep. She yawned but gave Maria a tired smile. “My turn again.”

Maria took position again, and Amber went back to massaging her. There was a notable difference this time. The pressure was still ideal, but the rhythm of the massage was much slower, with lots of dragging and slow deliberate movements. The pressure was still sinking into Maria’s body in that way that felt so good, but it didn’t dissolve like before. Instead it flowed around inside of her, drifting from one muscle group to another but never completely evaporating.

Amber’s skills were no less impressive in this pattern. She knew exactly where to send the pressure, and what to drag it through. She directed it deftly. And the feeling of Amber’s touch coiling in her and lazily rolling through her was pleasing. But as the pressure never completely dissipated, it had a cumulative effect.

It wasn’t long before Maria had reached a point where she felt all of this cumulative energy was a weight. It was heavy, like a physical presence. And it made her body go limp in a nice way. But it was so heavy that it felt like it was sapping the energy out of her. In seconds she felt a bit disoriented, as if she were half-awake and half-asleep. It would be so easy to just let go. The weight could drag her all the way under… she knew it would be better than the best sleep she ever had.

She hovered in that in between state, feeling the exhaustion take her, and feeling the movements of Amber’s hands drawing her closer and closer to the release of unconsciousness. On the brink of sleep, she felt her lips part as if there was something she needed to say... she knew without a doubt that the words were going to come. They were almost here... just on the cusp— she could feel them rising in her.

The timer rang, and the words were lost. Groggily, Maria tried to push herself back up to sitting, but her body was unresponsive for what felt like a few minutes. It was a long journey back from the edge she’d reached. At last, she raised herself slowly, and found that Amber was waiting patiently with the timer in her hand. When she saw Maria was up, she set the timer again, and then collapsed onto the pillow.

Maria repositioned herself, and felt she understood why Amber’s movements had been so slow and deliberate. She was still feeling tired from Amber’s last turn, and it felt most comfortable to work at a more reduced pace. Amber didn’t seem to mind. Her breathing was very deep and even, and her body loosened more with every touch of Maria’s hand. The feeling of touching Amber while also watching her grow more and more relaxed made Maria even more tired. She was starting to worry she might fall asleep right on Amber.

Amber let out one last sigh, her body seeming to sink into the carpet. Then, she spoke, though it too was more of an exhalation. “The sky is green today.”

The phrase was a slap to the face. But hearing it gave Maria the very strange feeling that something was being slotted back into her place in her mind. All her drowsiness dissipated, and she felt pleasantly alert.

She was happy that she had won this time—Amber was hard to beat. The last three times they’d played, Maria had been the one to drop first. She was pretty sure Amber had taken advantage of being the winner, too... she had a feeling Amber had cheated and programmed her to drop faster. Well, now it would be her turn to cheat and get Amber back. Maybe she could win the next three in a row, this time.

“I won this time, Amber,” Maria said, softly. She took the timer off the coffee table and turned it off. It had served its purpose.

Amber grunted unintelligibly in response.

“You know what that means?” Maria shook Amber lightly, helping her to turn over onto her back.

Amber hummed something that might have been a yes, if it hadn’t been so deeply sunken in her throat.

“It’s your turn to be the good girl this time.”

Amber grunted again, this time sounding very enthusiastic about it.

“And you’re such a very good girl that next time we play you’re going to start getting sleepy before I even touch you...”

Maria leaned in and pressed a kiss to Amber’s lips, which Amber eagerly returned. Maria savored it. She enjoyed programming her friend so much (maybe just slightly less than being programmed herself...) that it almost made her wish she remembered how much she liked it between games. But as Maria drew Amber more deeply into trance, Maria thought that Amber had been right when she’d first suggested the rules of the game... it was more fun for both of them to forget while conscious.

She smiled against Amber’s lips. “In fact, you’re such a very good girl that the time after next, and the time after that too, here’s what you’re going to do...”

Amber nodded intently, and Maria felt a rush of eager excitement... there was still so much time to play before it was time for her wake them both back into obliviousness... she smiled once more as another idea occurred to her, and she leaned in close to suggest it to her friend.

Amber seemed to like it too, and responded by kissing Maria with greater fervor. Maria lost herself in the kiss for several moments, until Amber pulled back, and began kissing her way down Maria’s body.

She sighed in contentment, responding to Amber’s talented kisses. How she loved this game. And there really was nothing better than winning it... except maybe losing it...

* * *