The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training Day for Eros

Synopsis: Eros spends some time at a Valentine’s carnival warming up his skills.

MF FD MD DS GR

Eros woke from his slumber, stretched his cherubic wings, and consulted his schedule. February 14th, Valentine’s day in the mortal realm. Definitely one of the busier days of the year. Eros needed to limber up his shooting arms and hone his love magic. Searching the mortal realm for a suitable work out site he spotted a fairground holding an annual Valentine’s Day Carnival. Spreading his tiny wings, he grabbed his bow and quiver he flew down to the fairgrounds.

Looking over the field it appeared to be a pretty basic affair. Carnival games meant to separate people from their money. Several rides that looked moments away from breaking down operated by disinterested college kids looking for an easy pay day and aged lifers. Plenty of sugary amalgamations like deep fried cream-filled cookies, frozen candies, and deep fried frozen candy. Eros shook his head marveling at the creativity of mortals. Then he saw the perfect site to practice his shooting. A makeshift Tunnel of Love. It was a tarp covered trough with decorations that could have been made by the local elementary school, cute but not quite what Eros had in mind. The “rafts” were two inner tubes joined by twine. No sign of how to tubes would move or why anyone would use it in the cold of late winter. This would take some time but it was good to build up slowly. He would start with the Tunnel. It was far enough away from the main attractions he could conceal it with a simple glamour until it was ready for prime time. With a shimmer the Tunnel had a simple “Out of Order” sign spring out from the ground. Now he could begin his work in earnest.

Miri and her boyfriend Shane wandered the fairgrounds. Shane had no interest in the dumb fair but Miri managed to drag him along anyway. Walking through the boardwalk of games and the collection of confections Miri’s knee length sky blue skirt and matching hair bounced with her as she took in the sights and smells of the fair. Her dark sweater did most of the work of keeping the late winter chill at bay. Miri tried to convince Shane this wasn’t a waste of time.

“Oh come on! It’ll be fun!” She said unconvincingly.

“All these games are a scam and I’ve seen a healthier spread at MacRondald’s” Shane complained.

“Fine what about this?” Miri grabbed Shane by his plain hoodie’s pouch and pointed to the Tunnel of Love. No more was it a sad husk of a lazy river with ramshackle arches and a tarp covered “tunnel”. Now the ground opened up near the entrance leading to a dark tunnel with a soft pink hue glowing out of the opening. A white lattice arch marked the start of the ride and a white swan with a carrot orange beak and beady black eyes beckoned them. As Miri and Shane approached the ride the nearby wing shifted up showing them a floating loveseat.

“See! No tickets to buy just a nice romantic ride, lets get on!” Miri exclaimed.

“Fine, after this though I want to go home.” Shane replied mildly intrigued as Miri pulled him along.

Miri pushed Shane into the far seat and she snuggled up next to him. The wing slid back into place and an unseen force moved the swan toward the tunnel. As the couple floated toward the soft pink tunnel and they passed the white lattice arch, a warm mist sprayed them. As the couple breathed in the vanilla scented mist they settled much more comfortably in their seats. Their eyes dilated and their breath slowed as they crossed the last threshold into the Tunnel proper.

Once the light from the fair had faded from view the walls of the tunnel shimmered again. As the swan floated gently down the tunnel more of the mist would kick up from below. Angelic harp music echoed through the chamber. Shane was the first to pick out shapes in the tunnel. The pink hue coalesced into visions. Shane saw himself on his knees looking up at a powerful feminine figure. The woman grabbed Shane’s hair and pulled his face between her legs, as his vision’s face was smothered in her womanhood another blast of mist hit Shane in the face causing him to moan. Slowly Miri pulled her gaze over to Shane. His rocking hips guided her unfocused eyes to his denim tent. A smile spread across her lips as the walls began to show her a vision. She was strong, tall, and powerful a glimpse of dominance on a throne. Clad in nothing but a sheer black nightie she looked down over her suddenly increased bust at a male figure bowing in subservience as he should. Reaching out with her hand she beckoned him closer to serve his queen. Vision-Miri held the man’s head between her thighs reveling in the sensation keeping him from breath until moments before he passed out.

Shane had never experienced such ecstasy, her scent, her taste was exquisite. The sound of his goddesses moans only drove him deeper into service as his tongue explored her depths. He would learn every fold of his mistress’s flower. When she was ready he heard a voice in his head.

“You belong to me now.” A statement of fact from his mistress that oddly reminded him of Miri. Her climax approaching the vision started to fade. Shane whimpered as he tried to hold on to the vision and complete his duty.

Vision-Miri pushed the man down and climbed over his face grinding her clit over his face taking charge of her own pleasure. He was trying to keep up with her only eventually relenting and letting her guide the action. Her climax was close. Unable to contain her pleasure she began to moan in time with her thrusts. As she was moments away from release her vision faded and she cried out in frustration. A voice not unlike Shane’s whispered “Thank you mistress”.

Sensing the couple was prepared, Eros strung his bow with golden thread. He reached into his ornate quiver and extracted two arrows. With a brush of his finger golden letters etched themselves into each ivory shaft. One read “submissive”, the other “Dominant”. The blood red arrow heads glowed with magic. The final touch, Eros connected the two arrows with the same golden thread that strung his bow. Lining the arrows to the bowstring he pulled back and loosed the enchanted arrows at their destined targets. Both projectiles struck their targets’ hearts. The magic flowed from the arrowheads into the couple making their visions become their reality.

Shane’s body warmed. His muscles tightened. His flaws faded. He would need to be strong for his mistress. The warmth spread from his heart to his head. His desires and priorities adjusted to match his new owner. He was no longer interested in his own pleasure. As he turned his gaze to Miri he immediately dropped to his knees, head bowed. The warmth traveled from his head to his cock. Every pulse of his heart grew his prick until it stopped at the perfect size for Miri. Unable to look up, Shane was unaware of a similar change blooming in Miri. She moaned as the warmth from the arrow spread from her heart to her chest. Her breasts grew first one then two cup sizes stretching and filling her previously loose sweater. Her hands reached up instinctively to hold them only to be overwhelmed by the new sensations they gave her. The heat moved on from her chest to her head filling her mind with confidence and a need to be served. Then it drifted down heating her already dripping pussy, her legs opened and closed squeezing an imaginary lover. Finally the heat reached her legs stretching them increasing her height to match the domineering image of herself from her vision.

Miri in her new body looked down to see Shane bowing before her. Her need was too intense.

“Slave, eat!” she commanded. “Yes, Mistress” he whimpered Shane lunged into action, lifting Miri’s skirt, tearing through her panties and dove in. His actions were wild and unfocused lapping up every ounce of dew he could until Miri grabbed his head and put it where it needed to be. Her moans grew louder as she bucked her hips on her slave’s face. Her climax approaching for real this time, she wouldn’t let Shane escape this time. She moved her legs to straddle his head rolling him on to his back grinding her pussy on his willing face controlling the pace to extract as much pleasure from him as possible. As she hit her rhythm on his face she began to chant “Mine...mine...mine!”. Finally as she reached her peak she screamed out “FUUUUCK!” and drenched her slave’s face in her juice. Struggling to breath Shane continued to follow his mistress’s last command even stretching his neck to follow her pussy as she lifted herself from his head. “Enough!” she ordered. Shane retreated to his kneeling position eyes downcast. The swan floated out of the tunnel. Shane no longer disinterested gaze firmly at his owner’s feet was guided out of the float by Miri. She led him by the hand out of the fair. They would indeed go home after the tunnel but things would be quite different for the couple. Shane would meet all Miri’s needs and Miri would never want for anything again.

“FUUUUUCK!” Hannah and Ben turned to look where the erotic sound was coming from and saw the exit from the tunnel. A tall woman and her adoring boyfriend left the cliché swan float as she pulled him out with a satisfied smile. “Holy shit Hannah do you think they...in the tunnel?” Ben asked.

“Who knows” Hannah dismissed. She was disgusted by the vulgar display.

“So...do you want to see what was in there?” Ben asked.

“No, whatever they were doing in there I don’t want to risk sitting in the same seat, it’s gross” Hannah said trying to get away from the sight.

Eros having successfully paired one couple shifted his attention to the carnival games. First he tweaked the water shooting game. Instead of shooting water into a clown’s mouth to fill and pop a balloon carnival goers would fire a white fluid into a woman’s mouth to fill two balloons under the target. Any woman that successfully filled the balloons would find her own chest increasing in size. Any man would produce significantly more semen that would have a similar but less powerful effect on any partners.

The next game Eros turned his attention to was the ring toss. The bottles would take a slightly phallic shape. Given the extreme odds of the game Eros felt it appropriate to reward any winners with significantly better luck in conception. Any male winner would be forever fertile. Any time he mates with a willing woman capable of pregnancy she would find herself with child. If a woman were to win she would find herself constantly aroused by any male attention, forget her birth control, and only able to orgasm with cum inside her. The first fertile male she fucks will forever be hers and devote himself entirely to keep her pregnant and happy.

“Hey how about I make a deal?” Ben asked, “If I win a game we go in the Tunnel?”

“Ugh...fine, but I pick the game and if you lose you get me one of those snacks, no complaints when you lose.” Hannah replied.

“Deal!” Ben figured it was worth it. Worst case they’d get a treat, best case he’d see what was so special about that tunnel.

“Okay…”, Hannah paused as she scanned the boardwalk, “that game!” Hannah pointed to the ring toss.

“Really? Fine…” Ben knew he was on the path to snacks but he did make the deal.

Ben paid his dollar for five rings. He tossed the first ring, it bounced off the rim tinkling across the glass only to fall into the net below. The second and third rings went the same way. Ben figured he was done and offered a ring to Hannah.

“Okay, but if I get it then it doesn’t count!” Hannah countered.

“Alright whatever just toss it so we can get our snack.” Ben relented.

“My snack you mean.”

“Yes, your snack”

Hannah having a small competitive streak threw the ring like a Frisbee with plenty of spin. The ring wrapped around a phallic bottle and rolled all the way down.

“I did it!” she cried jumping up and down. The attendant handed her a small baby doll that probably cost a penny. Ben frustrated at her beginner’s luck took the final ring, taking care to line up his shot and remembering the technique his girlfriend used focused on making this shot count.

While Ben was lining up his ring Hannah started looking at Ben with different eyes. The hand holding the little doll tingled and her other hand touched her belly. They’ve had conversations about marriage and a future together before and it was likely a foregone conclusion. But there was something about the ceremony of the proposal and what came after that seemed especially appealing right now. Hannah was broken from her reverie by Ben’s toss, the ring didn’t hit as smoothly as hers, bounced from bottle to bottle finally landing on the edge of a bottle top. An otherwise impossible shot, the ring faintly glowed gold and slid perfectly into place scoring a ring shaped lollipop.

“I did it! Tunnel time babe!” Ben cheered as he took his prize.

“Okay…” Hannah said with her attention on the doll.

As couple approached the tunnel another swan floated past the entrance arch and its wing slid up. Hannah and Ben entered with Ben holding Hannah’s hand carefully guiding her into the float previous apprehension forgotten. Once settled in the swan, its wing slid down and the raft moved toward the tunnel. They too were sprayed by the warm mist and relaxed against each other. Hannah’s hand softly rubbed her stomach while Ben’s thumb gently rubbed the inside of her legging covered thigh. The ride moved along the canal with the music a tinkling xylophone that reminded Hannah of a music box. The pink hue of the tunnel and the warm mist pushed away the cold of the outside and the couple moved closer together.

Hannah thought she heard whispers in the canal as the raft slowly floated. She would occasionally make out a word like “empty”, “nurture”, or “mother”. Each time she made out a word the pink tunnel would flash with a vision of her holding a baby, feeding a child, and rocking in a chair. She got a thrill out of each vision. The whispers became more insistent and the mist covered more of the tunnel. The words were urging her to get filled, fulfill her purpose. A light moan escaped her lips as her hand shifted from her belly to gap between her legs. The visions shifted to her on her back making passionate love to Ben. But Vision-Ben looked stronger driving his cock into her waiting entrance. She could almost feel each vision thrust as her arousal ratcheted higher and higher. Her hips began to gently rock pushing herself closer to Ben’s hand. Her vision self wrapped her legs around Ben.

Ben’s visions were of him protecting his woman and keeping her safe. In his vision he was teaching a child to ride a bike and how to fish. Each vision filled him with a sense of pride. He also heard words in the waves. “Fathers protect their family” “Fathers provide” “Fathers keep their wives happy and filled”. With that phrase his visions shifted to him holding his girlfriend naked save for the shiny ring gleaming in the pink on her finger. He set his girlfriend onto a bed, climbed on top of her and gently pressed himself into her damp entrance, starting slow only increasing his pace as Vision-Hannah wrapped her legs around him. “Please...cum...in... me” he heard Vision-Hannah say with each thrust as the vision faded. His cock was impossibly hard now but he couldn’t find release until he was where he needed to be.

Eros finished with the games, returned to his post in the Tunnel saw that another couple was primed for their destiny. He grabbed another pair of arrows, this time the arrows were labeled “Mommy” and “Daddy”. He tied the arrows together took aim and fired. Again Eros’s aim was true and the couple was struck. Eros smiled and decided to watch his handiwork play out this time.

Hannah felt the warm fuzz from the arrow spread from her heart to her chest as her breasts expanded popping the buttons on her light jacket in the process, to better allow her to feed her children. The tingling moved to her head removing any resistance to the idea of motherhood and filling it with maternal love and a pressing need to mate. The tingling moved down to her womb ensuring she would never have complications from pregnancy. Then it shifted further south to her nether region. Her hips expanded and her pelvis shifted to allow for painless childbirth. Her pussy tingled as her clitoris shifted, she would always be able orgasm with her lover inside.

Ben felt the arrow as his whole body was encased in heat. Muscles bulged and rippled, his priorities shifted to providing and pleasing. He needed to provide children to his wife...girlfriend? The idea was getting mixed up in his mind. While he struggled with the mental effects of the arrow his body continued to shift and change. His penis grew to be the ideal fit for Hannah’s pussy. His mind was flooded with visions of his wife on a bed with him on top. Her slowly growing belly bulged with each thrust. As she grew further they shifted to doggy to make room for her.

Finally he turned to look at the new Hannah and saw the most beautiful woman in the world. The woman he would spend the rest of his life with. He reached into the pocket he put the lollipop ring into and pulled out a shining gold ring with a small pink diamond on top. He presented it to her wordlessly. Hannah squealed as he placed the ring on her finger. Once the ring was fully on her eyes moved to his pants. She struggled with his belt as her need to be filled made it difficult to perform any task that wasn’t riding her fiance. He took charge, removing his pants and sliding her leggings down. She spread her knees since her feet caught on her pants and he took her in the swan. Already being worked up by the mist, the visions, and of course Eros’s arrows he was close to orgasm but something held him back. Hannah looked into his wild eyes and said at last “Please, cum in me...daddy, I need it”, that did it, with a powerful grunt he spilled his speed inside her. Hannah’s orgasm triggered as he continued to press deeper into her. She whimpered a mantra of “Thank you daddy” with each pulse of her climax.

Finally finished, they collected themselves. Ben carefully replacing Hannah’s leggings before attending to himself, getting their clothes on just in time for the ride to end. Ben lifted Hannah out of the raft and carried her to the car where she lifted her legs to keep Ben’s seed where it needed to be. They didn’t need to worry though. Eros’s magic from the ring toss would ensure they would have a large happy family. They didn’t know that however, and Ben made sure to keep Hannah filled at every opportunity.

Eros pleased with his warm up, left the fair and moved on to his actual work of bringing people together in the spirit of love and joy. The fairgrounds would come to be seen as a tourist destination for couples during the holiday.

The End