The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAINING REDMAN, A BOUNCER, AN INTRUDER AND THE PATROLMAN.

DR. Sex stood and looked at the still, rubber covered figure of Redman. Redman had been hypnotised by The Shop-keeper, and given to DR. Sex as a gift, The Shop-keeper was now a mindless sex-toy of DR. Sex.

Redman had shown signs of breaking free of mind-control.

DR. Sex had just finished training The Shop-keeper, and decided to try out Redman’s mouth. He had entered the room were Redman was, to find that he was trying the get out of the rubber suit he was wearing, his rubber hood was on the floor. He had also found that one of the club’s bouncers was in the room helping Redman.

DR. Sex had called bouncers A, B and C, and a bouncer called Z. The four bouncers over-powered Redman and the bouncer, and brought them both to the ground. DR. Sex went over to a table and picked up two needles, and walked back to the two men on the floor. He pulled the bouncer’s pants and shorts down, and the rubber suit that Redman was wearing, exposing the two men’s creamy white bubble butts. DR. Sex injects the two men’s white butts with the contents of the two needles. “There, that should make you both, mentally pliable to my reprogramming for your new lives.” DR. Sex told the two men as he slapped the unconscious men’s rears.

Training Redman.

Redman woke up in a haze, his mind felt fuzzy, and he couldn’t seem to move. Had he not been so drugged up, he would have realized that he was tied spread eagled over a wooden gym horse, his ass in the air. Redman felt cold all over, and his dick felt like it had been crushed. Redman did not know it, but while he had been unconscious bouncer Z had shoved his groin and around his penis. After he had finished shaving Redman, bouncer Z had attached a rubber covered strap around the base of Redman’s balls, a curved metal tube was over Redman’s shaft, that was attached too the rubber covered strap, a rubber covered band that went round his waist was joined to the rubber strap.

“Ugh…what…happened,” Redman mumbled as he attempted to focus.

DR. Sex chuckled. “I’m going to have fun training you, my little soon to be sex-toy.” He smirked as he manoeuvred in front of Redman’s mouth, quickly he unzipped his tight pants exposing his massive 13 inch cock..

“Shit” gasped Redman, as the massive cock weaved in front of his face. Suddenly Redman had a desire to suck that massive cock, part of The Shop-keeper’s training was still there. “Uhh…uhhhh.” gasped Redman as his cock tried to get aroused. The devise on his dick stopped him getting a erection. Redman’s mouth watered as he looked at the massive dick waving back, and forward in front of his eyes. “Good, watch the cock, as it moves from side to side.” DR. Sex told Redman. “All you want is to taste, and feel this cock. Nothing else matters to you.” DR. Sex continued in a controlling voice. “You must have that cock that’s in front of your face.”

“Must…have…cock…feel…and…taste cock. Please have cock.” moaned Redman, as he watched the swinging cock. Bouncer Z come up behind Redman, and injected another needle into Redman’s butt. Redman tried to fight the fog that seemed to run through his brain. The fog grew stronger in his fuck up brain. “Your…fucking….up…my mind..” gasped Redman, as finally as his mouth opens to take DR. Sex’s massive cock.

“It tastes good too,” DR. Sex teased as he slid his erect boner into Redman’s mouth. The drugs in Redman’s system would confuse his thoughts enough for DR. Sex re-programming him in a new direction, resetting his mind to become a submissive bottom. “Ah, gees….yessss,” mumbled Redman, as more, and more cock slid into his willing mouth.

“I see you enjoy sucking dick.” DR. Sex said in a matter of fact voice. Redman could tastes DR. Sex’s pre-cum, his lungs were filled with the odour of man. “Ummmph,” DR. Sex gurgled as he finally climaxed. Redman furiously swallowed all the man juice that filled his mouth. By now so much erotic pleasure was coursing through Redman’s sculpted body, his brain was fried trying to make sense of what had just happened, it simply just instructed Redman that it was right for him to want cock. DR. Sex pulled his cock out of Redman’s sore mouth, Redman gasped for air.

“I…sucked his…..massive….cock.” gasped Redman, was his head fell forward. DR. Sex grabbed Redman’s hair, and pulled his head up. “Yes you did, but the best is yet to come, my hot young thing.” said DR. Sex evilly.

Redman had no coherent thought by now, he just did as he was told. DR. Sex approached Redman’s bubbled rump. “Time to ride your ass, my young friend.” DR. Sex chuckled as he pressed his massive hard manhood up, and down Redman’s virginal chute. DR. Sex eased his dick into Redman. “OH GEEEEESSSSSS, FUUCKKK,” Redman gasped as he felt the fullness of the man-meat that filled his ass-hole, and his guts. Redman whimpered as he felt DR. Sex push past the outer ring of his cherry cute.

“Yes…Yes…Oh yes.” DR. Sex cooed softly as he began to hump Redman tight virginal ass. Redman’s cock tried to become aroused, but the device on his cock stopped that happening. Redman was by now so lost in the pleasure of the ass fuck he was getting, he never realized that his ass muscles had loosened up. DR. Sex felt the easing in Redman’s ass, he grinned, he began to thrust deeper in and out of Redman’s ass. Redman moaned, the massive cock felt like a red hot blowtorch up his butt. DR. Sex’s massive piece of man-meat exploded inside of Redman, who felt a warm searing wetness hit his prostate, the pleasure he felt blew his mind apart.

Dr. Sex pulled his cock out of Redman. He turned, and spoke to bouncer Z. “You, and B keep fucking him for a few hours. But don’t remove the device on his dick, that stays till the final training.” Bouncer Z left the room to get B. DR. Sex looked at the defeated Redman.

Training A Bouncer.

The bouncer suddenly snapped awake, to find himself kneeling, naked and totally hairless in a dimly lit room. As much as he flexed his muscles, he found he could not stand, or turn his head, or move his hands and arms. But there was no physical bonds holding them. The bouncer had no conscious memory of how he got there. In front of him, in an easy chair sat DR. Sex, a lump in the front of his pants. Behind the chair stood bouncer C.

“I’ll come straight to the point, you are going to be introduced to sucking, fucking, and “MILKING”. You have all ready been hypnotised, thanks to that injection you were given.” The bouncer looked blankly at Redman.

“It’s a shame that not all my staff are under mind-control. That would make life easy.” said DR. Sex

“I’m going to introduce you to “MILKING and FUCKING.” first. But I’m going to need help.” Redman clapped his hands, bouncer C stepped forward. “Stand up boy, stand with your legs spread, and your hands behind your head.” Redman told the bouncer. “And call me “MASTER” you understand?” Redman growled.

The bouncer felt powerless to resist, “Yes, Master.” he replied groggily, as he stood up, spread his legs and braced his hands behind his bold head.

“C, I want you to milk our friend here, but I need to heat him up first. So I will fuck him while you pump his dick of its man-juice!” The bouncer stared in silent protest, as Redman stripped and came behind him. The bouncer felt Redman press his cock against his cherry cute.

“Relax your hole so I can enter you.” Redman ordered.

The bouncer tried to protest but, even as his brain rebelled, he could feel his ass muscles relax and his ass open. Redman felt it too, he pushed into the bouncer in one hard thrust. The bouncer gasped. Redman and C laughed.

“That’s right, you must like it, your dick is rock hard.” laughed Redman.

The bouncer looked down---- It was true!! His dick was rock hard, and sticking straight out in front of him. As the bouncer tried to grasp this, C took the bouncer’s hard rod in one of his hands and started to jerk the bouncer off. The bouncer was soon moaning under the sexual assault he was receiving.

“Give into it and shoot your hot spunk into the cup C is holding. I want your jism and I intend to milk you till you are dry.” Redman told the bouncer.

Part of the bouncer wanted to refuse, that part of him got fainter and fainter till all he could feel was C’s hand on his dick and Redman’s dick pounding into his ass. Intense pleasure shot through his body, the next thing the bouncer know he was shooting what felt like gallons of his jism into the cup that C held under his cock. DR. Sex pulled his cock out of the bouncer’s sore, and stretched ass-hole. The bouncer moaned.

“Good boy, now you are going to be introduced to “MILKING and SUCKING”, soon you will be a good man-cow.” said DR. Sex. The bouncer just moaned. “Now kneel, and place your hands behind you head.” ordered DR. Sex.

“Yes master.” said the bouncer, as he knelt in front of DR. Sex. DR. Sex nodded to C who stepped in front of the bouncer, and opened his pants, his large hard cock fell out. DR. Sex stepped to one side of the bouncer, and took the bouncer’s limp cock in his hand and started to jerk the bouncer off again. The bouncer opened his mouth to let out a moan, as soon as the bouncer opened his mouth C thrust his hard cock into the open mouth.

Intense pleasure once again shot through the bouncers body, the bouncer let out muffled moans under the two sided assault and waves of intense pleasure, he felt his dick start to harden. The bouncer could not protest, he started deep throating the cock in his mouth. C explored the inside of the bouncer’s mouth, and throat. DR. Sex began to quicken his masturbation of the bouncer’s throbbing cock, C quicken his fucking of the bouncer’s mouth.

A muffled “UUUUUMMMPPPHHHH” escaped from the bouncer, as he come close too shooting his second load. C thrust deeper into the bouncer’s sore open mouth. Another bolt of arousal shot through the bouncer. “Hmmmmm, Ahhhmmo.” the bouncer moaned as he shot his second load into a cup held by DR. Sex. C’s dick cum into the bouncer’s mouth, who gulped it all down, C pulled his dick out of the bouncer’s mouth.

DR. Sex spoke to C. “Send in some of our controlled clientele, say one every twenty minutes. They can fuck him while you pump him, and save his jism. I’d say this MILKING Session will take about three hours.”

“Once you have been milked dry, another new life awaits you.” DR. Sex told the bouncer. He left the room as the first controlled client entered, and stated to strip.

Train the Intruder.

DR. Sex stopped just out side the room the bouncer was in as a patrolman came towards him. “Master, an intruder has been caught, he has been hanging around outside the club for the last five nights.” The patrolman said, he had once been a straight guy, but he had been turned into a gay top by The Shop-keeper. DR. Sex had then taken control of the patrolman, and turned him into a bottom.

“Do you know who he is, and why he’s been hanging around the club?” DR. Sex asked the patrolman.

“Yes, his name is Wickman. He and Redman are looking for Redman’s step brother. Redman went to see The Shop-keeper, Wickman waited outside. When Redman did not come back out, but an hour and a half later The Shop-keeper came out of the shop, with someone completely covered in rubber, and came here he followed them.” the patrolman said.

“Were is he now.” asked DR. Sex. “In your office, master.” replied the patrolman.

DR. Sex went to his office, in which he found an beaten Wickman sitting in a chair, a mind-controlled bouncer on ever side of the chair. Wickman was a large built man with a bold head. The controlled bouncers held Wickman firmly in his chair. DR. Sex entered the room, and walked over to his desk. From a draw he took a needle, he nodded to the bouncers. The two bouncers held Wickman even more tightly in place, DR. Sex walked up to Wickman, and injected the needle into his neck. Blackness rushed into Wickman’s mind.

When Wickman came round, he was kneeling in the darkened office, he was completely naked, all his body hair was gone, and he had a salty taste in his mouth, which felt very sore. A light came on, in it stood DR. Sex, he was totally naked, his dick was sticking straight out in front of him. “Look at the dick!” DR. Sex ordered.

Wickman’s eyes fell on the cock, he could not look away.

“Just look at the cock and let your anxiety slip away. Look at the cock and relax.” said DR. Sex, as he moved his hips from side to side, so his cock swung just in front of Wickman’s face. Wickman could not take his eyes off of the swing cock

“Your eyes are tired and heavy. Your whole body seems tired and heavy. Your eyes are so heavy, so heavy.” said DR. Sex, Wickman’s eyes started to close.

“Your eyes are so relaxed that your eyelids will droop close. Your eyelids are to heavy to stay open. They must fall closed, you are so sleepy and tired. Your tired, tired eyes must close.” said DR. Sex.

Wickman closed his eyes and his head drooped forward, his chin resting on his chest. He had quickly fallen deep into DR. Sex’s hypnotic trance. “I want you to listen closely, you are in a deep restful hypnotic trance.” DR. Sex told Wickman. “Surrender to my complete control, just sleep and listen to my voice. Follow my orders.”

Wickman nodded his head. “Yes, master.”

“Good, did you send one of my bouncers to help Redman?” DR. Sex asked. Wickman nodded his head again. “Did anyone else help you?”

“Yes, the patrolman, he turned a blind eye, when I was talking to the bouncer that was to help Redman.” Wickman replied, he could not take his eyes off DR. Sex’s cock, which was still swing in front of his face. DR. Sex nodded. “You have already been trained to suck cock.” said DR. Sex, a light came on behind Wickman. In the middle of the pool of light stood a large wooden chair, with a hole in it’s seat.

“Go, and sit in the chair behind you.” DR. Sex told Wickman. Wickman stood up and walked over to the chair, and sat down. DR. Sex walked over, and strapped Wickman into the chair, he then pushed a button on the back of the chair. Suddenly a large red dildo shot into Wickman’s ass-hole. “OHHH, UUHHHHH.” cried Wickman, as the dildo forced its way deeper into his ass. “You have learned to suck, now you will learn to take a cock up your ass, with each thrust your will gets weaker, and weaker, then you will have a new life.” said DR. Sex. Even as he listened to DR. Sex’s voice, Wickman felt his mind slipping away, and he was getting turn on by the fucking of his ass-hole.

“One last question, who is Redman’s step brother?” DR. Sex asked. “You… knoww…him…auu..asss…thee…pool-guy…aaaa.” gasped Wickman. DR. Sex left the room.

Training the Patrolman.

The training of the patrolman was not really training as retraining, the training DR. Sex had given him after he had taken the patrolman from The Shop-keeper seemed to have not taken hold totally.

DR. Sex called the patrolman to his office, behind the office door stood bouncers A and B. When the patrolman entered the office, the two bouncers forced the patrolman to the floor. Bouncer B pulled down the patrolman’s pants and shorts showing his white ass. Bouncer A ejected a needle into the white ass. The patrolman blacked out.

The patrolman woke to find that he was now naked, and completely bold. He was shackled in some way at the wrists and ankles, a belt of some kind across his middle, holding him to a metal frame. His legs were lifted up somehow and spread slightly open, leaving his ass and dick open to any body.

Bouncer B stepped forward, and between the patrolman’s open legs, he had a glassed look on his face. He reached forward, and grabbed the patrolman’s soft cock, and started to jerk him off. After a few jerks it was rock hard.

B then slipped a wet, slick, clear tube over the hard cock, it slid all the way down the rigid cock. The tube was attached to a length of clear flexible tubing, the tubing was attached to machine that looked like an air compressor, that stood beside the metal frame. B then started doing something to the patrolman’s ass, that he could not see.

Suddenly and slowly, a cold, exceptionally fat, metal butt-plug was slid deep inside the patrolman, stretching his ass wide open. His abused ass clamped down over the tapered base of the metal butt-plug, it was obviously lodged there for a while. Wires run from the metal base of the butt-plug, to the machine, that the tube was attached too.

B pushed a few button on the machine, an electric humming noise was heard, the tube started to suck up, and down the patrolman’s cock, the machine’s suction pulled and sucked on his dick. The painfully constant rhythm of the machine finally produced a large gush of the patrolman’s jism, the cum was swallowed by the sucking machine. He could feel another gash building up. “UHH FFFUCKKKKN NNO.” cried the patrolman, as the machine swallowed his cum for a second time. “FUCK!!!AHHH!!SHITTT” cried the patrolman, as he cum for a second time.

DR. Sex stepped into the light. “You have been a bad, bad little boy, you must be punished, and tort to obey your master.” The patrolman let out another gasp as he cum for a forth time. “Please….masterr….I’ll….. Beee……gooddddd.” cried the patrolman as he felt another orgasm building up behind his balls. “Pleaseee…stoppp” he cried as he shot more cum. His body was now shacking, the machine worked his cock with constant rhythm, stimulating the entire length of his sore cock.

“M…M…Masterrr…please…stoopp. The patrolman begged, he was only shooting small loads of cum now, all the cum he had shot was sucked into the machine.

Suddenly, bouncer B flicked a switch on the machine. The butt-plug, that was pressing hard against the patrolman’s prostate, began to fire powerful one second currents through his prostate, they travelled through his body. He screamed. Huge globs of cum erupted from his sore throbbing cock, the orgasms were to intense to be enjoyable. B then injects a needle onto the patrolman’s neck. A glassed look crossed his face, the machine is turned off.

“You will serve, and obey. That is all you will do. Just serve, and obey.” DR. Sex told the patrolman, over and over again. The patrolman just soaked up what he was told, his brain now a sponge.

Imbecile and doggies / Man-cows.

DR. Sex entered the room, he looked at the four naked, bold men kneeling in front of him. He walked over to Redman and took the device off his cock, as soon as the device was off his cock, Redman’s cock was rock hard, and sticking straight out in front of him. DR. Sex looked at a folder he had in his hand.

“I see your IQ is 137, is that right.” said DR. Sex to Redman.

“Yes master.” come the reply.

DR. Sex said, “excellent. I’m going to hump your sorry, pathetic ass. Each time I hump you I want you to count out loud backwards from 137, your brain capacity will go backwards. When you reach 70 you are where I want you for the rest of your life. We will both cum when you reach 70, after we have cum you will fall into a deep sleep. When you awaken you will be an imbecile with no memory of who you are, or of your step brother. You will do as I tell you.”

He bent Redman forward onto all fours, and thrust his cock into Redman’s ass. He began to hump Redman’s ass. Redman stared helplessly straight ahead and said, “137, 136, 135” and kept counting till he hit 70. Both men arched their bodies, both men screamed in pleasure and both men cum together. DR. Sex cum deep into Redman, Redman shot his cum all over the floor beneath him, he collapsed onto the cum covered floor. “That’s one less thing I have to worry about.” said DR. Sex as he stepped over Redman.

DR. Sex looked at The Bouncer, The Intruder and The Patrolman kneeling on the floor, behind each man stood a large, naked, bold-headed man, their cocks rock hard, and silly looks on their faces.

“You two betrayed me intentionally, so I have to get you out of the way, and I know just how to do it.” DR. Sex told The Bouncer, and The Patrolman. “And you will join them.” He told The Intruder.

“You three are going to become DOGGIES, not just doggies, but really cute bitches in heat. You’re going to service the doggie sexual needs of a group of MEN-DOGS.” said DR. Sex.

The paralyzed men could only stand and powerlessly take in their new programming. A look of helplessness on their faces.

“You three will have to be IN HEAT all the time. You’re spend all your time on all fours. Your DOGGIE life will be all you’ve ever wanted.” DR. Sex ordered. The three men powerlessly took in all that DR. Sex told them.

DR. Sex nodded to the three bold, naked men standing behind the three kneeling men, he told the kneeling men to stand, which they did. The Bouncer, The Intruder and The Patrolman had attached around the base of their balls a tight rubber covered strap, a curved metal tube was placed over their penis, that was attached to the rubber covered strap. Once the three bold-headed, naked men had finished putting the devices on The Bouncer, The Patrolman and The Intruder, they went and stood back behind the three C.B wearing men.

“ Now, here’s the twists. First, whenever there’s a fat hard cock up your asses, you will remember who the who of you were, how you got there, and what is happening to you. You will hate every minute, but you will do whatever you can to increase the SEXAUL PLEASURE from the fucking you’re getting.”

While he had been talking, he had pulled out his massif cock from his pants. He then started to move his hips gently from side, to side, this made his massif cock swing backwards and forwards in front of the three C.B wearing men’s faces. The three men could not take their eyes off the swinging cock.

“Secondly, once that fat cock pops out of your pussy asses, you will have no memory of your old life, you’re just start looking for the next fat cock to satisfy your SEXAUL PLEASURE, and fill your ass.” DR. Sex told the three men.

“Thirdly, once every six to seven weeks, the C.Bs you are wearing will be removed. And for the next three to four hours you all will become MAN-COWS, and be MILKED. Once this is done, you will go back to being BITCHS again.”

The three men just moaned, as they watched the swinging massif cock. “Now bend over.” commanded DR. Sex. The Bouncer, The Intruder and The Patrolman all bent over, showing their asses. “Once the men about to fuck the three of you, cum in your asses, you will become permanently DOGGIE BITCHS, and MAN-COWS.”

The three bold-headed men thrust their rock hard cocks, straight into The Intruder, The Patrolman and The Bouncer’s asses. Harder, and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, they pounded. The three men being fucked moaned and cried out, but the pounding went on, and on.

“Fucckk…Nooo…ARF, ARF, ARF.” barked The Bouncer, as the guy fucking him cum first in him. “YAP, YAP, YAP..HOWWW.” he barked as cum shot into him again. The bold-headed guy pull his spent cock out of the former bouncer, who fell to the floor on all fours, and started crawling around on all fours, and barking.

“Plleasseee…..YAP, YAP…ARF..ARF.” said The Patrolman, as cum entered him for the first time. “ARF, ARF, YAP, YAP..HOWWW.” barked the former patrolman, as cum shot into him for a second time. Once the cock that had fucked him was pulled out, he too fell to the floor. He started crawling around on all fours and barking.

“HOWWW..YAP, YAP, ARF, ARF…YAP.”barked Wickman as cum entered his ass for the first time, but he did not have time to bark a second time, because straight after the first shot of cum had entered him, the second shot followed. Wickman fell to the floor, and started to bark loudly.

DR. Sex watch the three former men, as they crawled and barked around the room. He nodded to the three bold-headed men, each one was now holding a large metal collar, on which was attached a long leather lead. One collar was then placed on each of the doggies necks. The three doggies were then led from the room.

DR. Sex stood in his office, looking out of the window. He watch as the three bitches were taken to a large black van, and put inside. The black van then drove away, taking the doggies to their new master. But they would be back in sex to seven weeks for their MILKING, and some more mind-control. The three bold-headed men turned, and walked back to the club, they did not seem to notice that they were completely naked. Once back in the club, the three men would be fitted with a C.B, and told to dress and go home, they would have no memory of what had happened, or why they were now completely bold and wearing a C.B. They were now apart of DR. Sex’s mind-controlled clientele, they would come back again next weekend to be used by DR. Sex, as he wished.

DR. Sex turned from the window. Sitting on the floor by his desk was Redman, his blond hair had been pulled back into a pony-tail. He was now wearing a pair of tight white shorts, and a bright yellow Power Puff Girls T-shirt. A great grin on his face, as he waited to be told what to do. DR. Sex walked over to Redman, and patted his head. It was time to go home. “Come on you, lets get you to bed.” DR. Sex said, holding the door open for Redman. In the morning Redman would be sent to a home run by a friend of DR. Sex. Were he would be well looked after, but no questions would be asked. DR. Sex did feel a bit sorry for what had happened to Redman, but not to much.

THE END.